𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 -𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋...

By naiheartsmatt

- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two mortal enemies find time to love between all the bickering and teasing. OR - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
the end

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

8.2K 69 439
By naiheartsmatt

ⁱⁿˢʳᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

sturniolo.triplets

@nicolassturniolo

- @christophersturniolo

- @eastyncollins , @elisiamae

@mattsturniolo , @christophersturniolo

sturniolo.triplets: lil dump of nyc trip :)

liked by emerycollins, nicolassturniolo and 294k others
____________________________

user: HOW YALL LOOK SO GOOD THO??

emerycollins: we all know nic posted this
^ nicolassturniolo:how tf?
  ^ emerycollins: LIL DUMP AHAHAHA
    ^ nicolassturniolo: STFUUUU

user: I SAW U GUYS IN UNIVERSAL
^ user: BRO WHY DIDNT U SAY HI
^ user: CAUSE I WAS SCARED DUDE

nicolassturniolo: we all know Matt's glaring at Eastyn in the last pic
^ mattsturniolo: bro wtf, no gag.
^ Christophersturniolo: sureeeeee
^ elisiamae: whatever u say Matthew....
^ eastynwinslow: guys wtf as Matt said that's like no gag
^ nicolassturniolo: awwwww you guys are matching in statements now
^ mattsturniolo : fuck off dude???

user: ^^ loving how the whole friend group ships them

user: WHY IS MATT SMIRKING IN THE LAST SLIDE
^ user: he realized he's in love w Eastyn
^ user: they're not even dating???
^ author: YET ....

Eastynwinslow

Eastynwinslow: film 🎥
liked by Nicolassturniolo and 294k others
________________________

Nicolassturniolo: OH

nicolassturniolo: OH MY SJSJS

nicolassturniolo: THIS TURNED OUT SO GOOD
^ Eastynwinslow: ILYYY

user: OH MY GOD EASTYN

user: SHES SO PRETTY WTH

User: MATT KICKING THE AIR RN
( liked by author)

elisiamae: hand in marriage ????
^ Eastynwinslow: 💍 💍💍 💍

mattsturniolo: pretty
* COMMENT NOT SENT!!!

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

operation #MATYN
consisting of:
leader: elisia
thing one: nic
Thing two : chris

________________

thing one:
matt is so inlove rn

thing two:
REAL
he's been staring at eastyns post for a while bro

leader:
they're so in love it physically hurts 💔
GUYS SEND A PIC OF MATT
OMG IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY

thing two:
as soon as he saw me take a pic he acted all innocent

" what????"

leader:
AHAHAHAHAHA

thing one :
THIS IS TOO FUNNY
he's denying it

leader:
denial is the first stage guys 💔 💔

ⁱʳˡ

    THE NEXT day was a school day, back to the same old building Eastyn hated to enter. It's not that she hated the people, just the thought of school bugged her, she was so relieved it was senior year, cause after this one she's definitely not coming back.

  She checked her timetable, seeing business was first period. She said goodbye to her friends as she made her way to the classroom, rolling her eyes as she saw the door.

   Eastyn didn't really know anyone in this classroom, not because she didn't want to, just that she didn't fell like socializing.

  The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so she took this opportunity to take out her AirPods and complete other homeworks that she was assigned from different subjects .

  Not even a minute later, a soft tap interrupted her music. She took out an AirPod as she turned to glance up at the person, "can I sit here?"

  "yeah sure" she gave the boy a tight lipped smile, "I'm eastyn, by the way," she introduced.

   "oh uh ross" (portrayed by Ross lynch obviously)

just as the boy sat down, the teacher entered the classroom, "hi class!" He smiled, fixing his glasses so he could see better, "everybody settle down so I can take the register"

   "what do you have next?" ross asked the brunette, startling her a bit since she was packing her bag.

   She checked her timetable, seeing she had history next, "I hate history!" the boy complained as he saw he had the same class as her.

   "same! All mr williams does is talk and talk and talk, it's annoying!" she chuckled, seeing how the boy was agreeing with her.

the two made their way to the class, sitting next to eachother in the middle row seats. She could feels Matt's stare from afar, and actually hear his scoff too,. She turned around as she squinted her eyes, giving him a death glare.

   He only rolled his tongue to the side of his cheek, glaring right back at her, "you have a boyfriend now huh?" he mouthed, to which she threw a pencil right at his direction.

   To Matt's luck, he dodged it, or else would've been seriously hurt by the stab, "you nearly stabbed my eye dude!"

   "you fucking deserve it"

   "okay class!" Mr Williams entered the classroom, making Eastyn quickly turn around to his direction. She shared an annoyed glance with Ross as she mimicked a talking person using her hands, as she giggled when ross did

  Matt watched from behind her, seeing one of his lacrosse teammates bond with Eastyn. He wanted to rip the guys heart out, who was he to take her away from him?

   Matt kept tapping the pencil, that Eastyn threw at him, continuously on the table. He couldn't stop glaring at Eastyn and Ross' conversation, completely forgetting about class.

   ross raised his hand, saying he needed to use the bathroom. And not even two minutes later, Eastyn also raised her hand to use the bathroom. Mr Williams nodded his head, before going to complete his sentence about the topic.

  Matt squinted his eyes, shifting in his seat as he watched Eastyn walk out of class innocently. He looked out of the window to see Eastyn and Ross share a high five before making their way to the opposite direction of the bathrooms.

   " skipping is so fun for real," Eastyn chuckled.

   Ross and her had been sitting in a random empty room they found, being behind a desk so they wouldn't be seen, "you want gummy worms?"

  ross shot her a look, hesitating to take it from her hand, "I've never tried one before" he admitted.

  She quickly snapped her head to the left, shooting him a look, "you've never had gummy worms before? Bro are you serious!"

  "I swear I haven't!"

  "they're to die for, I swear just try it. You'll thank me"

  he took a small bite from the gummy worm, sticking his teeth out to show he was still trying this for the first time. Eastyn let out a small giggle from his expression, "your supposed to put the whole thing in your mouth, you dumb fuck" she giggled, pushing his hand so the gummy worm could fall into his mouth.

he chewed and chewed, eastyn staring at the blonde boy with curiosity as to what he thought of the gummy worms. Not surprisingly, he nodded his head with a smile as he gestured for her to give him another one, "I told you," she shrugged.

  "This is so good" he admitted, putting the gummy item in his mouth. Eastyn gave him a thumbs up as she took out another gummy worm from the plastic packet, the two now siting in silence as they shared the snack.

A SPEAKS!!

isn't he so?????
YUP NEW CHARACTERRR: ROSS GRIFFIN

guys matyn is going to happen
just not now......

your gonna be happy with me when they do so just patience BALEAZE #trust

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 860 33
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 never liked eachother. nobody knew what it was, they just didn't get along. summer was always the best time of year...
21.3K 442 27
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────── After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...
3.5M 80K 67
i'm only a 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . for all of 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭's life, all he has ever known i...
958K 20.5K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...