Anime People One-Shots ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซถ

By Bl00dlytamp0n

Legit anything I think of goes here, story / one-shot wise ofc. So like good luck keeping up๐Ÿ˜ป More

Unwanted Memories๏ฟผ..

10 0 0
By Bl00dlytamp0n

Anime: Attack on Titan
Main ppl in it: Levi, Erwin and Hange
Less important but main people: Fulan and Isabel
Time set: before Levi captain and after his besti boos die (Furlan and Isabel)
Type of thingy: Angst, bit of a haha.
Warnings: Gore(ish), deep want to kill(?), self harm (ish?)

This is just something I thought of in the shower. It was funny, angsty and goofy. So I made this.🤷

//

Levi's Pov Third Person:

Levi was never the same after his friends, Isabel and Furlan, died. He's been more distant and distracted. He still doesn't forgive Erwin Smith for his actions and words, but he has learnt to act 'natural' around the man. Levi doesn't respect him one bit inside, he still dreams about killing him. Watching his pocket knife dig into Smith's chest, as he twists it he'll watch the pain and agony in his blue eyes, he'll be smiling ever so slightly.

Levi shakes the very pleasant image from his mind and continues to walk toward the mess-hall. It's 10:15pm, dinner is served from 10-10:30pm, Levi likes to get there halfway thru as most people would be done, or close to, eating. He hears chatter as he approaches the wooden doors, pushes them open and heads toward the serving table(?). He grabs a tray and lets it be filled with dinner, which was some light brown-ish soup and a roll of bread. Levi sat down at an empty table, close to were the captains sit, but not exactly by them, so he wouldn't seem suspicious. He likes to listen in on the captain's talk, it's surprisingly amusing to listen to, especially one section commander by the name of 'Hange Zoë'. They always have a story of sorts to tell. So Levi listens in and eats his dinner.

Hange's story is dull this evening, but Levi still listens. His interest isn't piqued in the slightest. Until, Levi hears Hange speak of a certain topic, or more so, a nickname. "Do you guys know what jizz hair is?" They questioned, looking around the other captains, which none seem to understand what 'jizz hair' was. But Levi knew all too well.

Levi's Flashback from Underground:

Levi, Isabel and Furlan were making their way back home, when Isabel pointed out a funny sight. "Bro! Furlan! Look at that man over there!" She giggles, pointing toward a man with brown hair, which had a splotch of white in it, "his hair looks like it has jizz in it!" Isabel laughed some more, Furlan understanding and chuckled a bit. Levi didn't get it at first, but after a short while he got it and, also, laughed, slightly. "Thats gotta be his nickname from hear on out" Furlan explained, wiping a tear from his left eye. The other two agreed. Isabel took out her pocket journal and wrote down 'Jizz Hair guy, official nickname. Given to some guy, by your's truely, with Furlan and bro's (Levi's) approval of course.'

From there on out, whenever any of the three saw Jizz Hair guy they'd greet him, by saying something along the lines of "good evening J.H" or "Fine morning Jizzy". This would always confuse the poor man. But it brought some sense of joy to the three, mainly Furlan and Isabel, Levi less so. But still some joy to him, joy to see his friends having fun in this god forsaken place.

//
Levi's Pov Third Person:
Levi abruptly stood up banging his wooden tray against the wooden table, creating a small, yet noticeable noise. Which got the captain's attention. What Levi didn't know is that Erwin Smith sat at the table, normally he'd be cooped up in his office, nose deep in paperwork. All of the eyes were on him, even if it wasn't many, as it was 10:40pm and dinner was over, it still felt weird. Especially since the captains were all looking at him. Levi made eye contact with Hange and held it for a good minute or two before they spoke. "Levi? Is everything alright?" They sounded sincere, but Levi learnt very early on in his life, never to trust anyone so easily. "Fucking bullshit. I tell you" he mutters, not louder enough for anyone to hear. The captains probably noticed his lips move, as one asked for Levi to repeat himself. He didn't, instead he said something completely different. Ish. "You fucking captains and your shitty power, you wouldn't understand." Sure the sentence didn't make sense to the captains, nor levi for that matter, but he didn't care, it conveyed the feeling of resentment. Before any of the captians could reply, Levi took his tray, disposed of it and hurriedly left the mess-hall.

Erwin's Pov Third Person:
As Erwin, and the other captains, watched Levi leave the mess-hall, Hange spoke up. "Is he okay? Like sure he's grumpy 24/7 but he seemed really pissed" they spoke, "he's also been on edge and distant. More than he normally is" thier voice laced with concern. And they were right, Levi has been acting .. different. Ever since he came back from his, and his friend's, first expedition outside the walls. Levi lost his friends that day, Erwin remembers it, far too well for his own good. Erwin didn't owe the kid anything, at all, so he didn't do anything about his sudden outburst.

The captains talked some more, leaving one at a time to do their own things. Soon it was only Hange and Erwin himself left. Hange seemed like something was bugging them, so Erwin decided to ask. "Hange?" He spoke, Hange perking up, "are you alright? Got something you need to share?" They shook their head, "nope, just thinking" they explained, "I'm going to check on Levi." And with that, Hange took Erwin's and their own trays and disposed of them.

Hange's Pov Third Person:
Hange made their way down the corridor toward Levi's resting quarters (which he shared with 3 other candidates). When they were nearing close toward the door, they heard muffled swearing. Concerned, Hange quickened their pace and, without knocking, opening the door to the room. "Levi, are you in here..?" Hange was very concerned for Levi. However, that 'concern' turned into fear. Levi sat there on the wood floor, holding his bleeding right arm. He held a white cloth, which was turning red, on his arm, seemingly on the wound. "Get out." Levi glared up a Hange, his eyes slightly teary. "Levi.." they began, crouching down next to the boy "Levi, let me see" Hange spoke softly.

Levi's Pov Third Person:

Levi thought that Hange thought that he did this to himself, willingly. He did not. When Hange reached to move Levi's hand away from the cut, he kicked them. It was a weak kick, but it still pushed Hange off their feet and land on their ass. "Fuck off. It's only a small cut, I can handle it. Myself." Levi's words were filled with venom. Hange's expression softened. "If you tell me how you got hurt" they smiled softly, "I'll leave you alone" still smiling at the grumpy man, who was debating whether to share something that may make this situation worse, or not share anything at all and get put into a psych ward.

He went with the first option. "How did you know about 'J.H'.." he muttered, referring to the conversation in the mess-hall. "Hm. Oh you mean jizz hair?" Hange questioned, sitting cross legged adjacent from levi, who nodded, "oh, well I think it was one of your bunkmate's that told me, can't remember what one though" they explained. Levi immediately stood up, a bit wobbly from getting up so fast, but stood nonetheless. He quickly made his way to his bed, sat on it and leaned back, resting on it. Or it seemed that was to Hange, who was now looking confused at Levi. They watched at Levi touched the bottom of the top bunk. (He got the bottom). "Fucking brats!" Levi yelled, startling the other.

Isabel's pocket journal was slightly slanted, and not in its normal spot. Which indicates that one of the other candidates went thru it. "Fucking shit. Those brats!" He snapped, "When I seem them I'll kill them!" Levi flung himself off his bed, completely disregarding the cloth on his arm. He clenched his fists and started pacing around the room.

Eriwn's Pov Third Person:

Erwin made his way to the captain's quarts. He didn't really care about what Levi was doing at this point. Erwin honestly despited the guy. Although, he can't not acknowledge his strength and fighting skills. He still disliked him though.

Whilst walking past the various rooms, Erwin heard a continuous footsteps, as if someone was pacing. "Levi, just calm down" a voice spoke. Erwin knew that voice to belong to Hange. "I'm not going to calm down. One of those bastards, if not all, went thru my stuff! My personal stuff!" The voice, that sounded very pissed off, belonged to Levi. "Just.. Levi! Put that down!" Hange pleaded, "your gonna to hurt yourself again." That word, 'again', made Erwin react, knowing that one of his soldiers got hurt by their own will sickens him. So he stepped into the doorway, seeing the two individuals there. Levi was holding as knife, pacing around the room, while Hange tried calming him down.

"Levi, put down the knife" Erwin spoke. Levi immediately stopped pacing, and looked at Erwin. Erwin noticed that Levi's right arm was bleeding or was. As there was dried blood around a decent sized cut. "Levi how did you get cut?" Eriwn asked, confused as what's happening in here. Levi just glared at Eriwn. Soon after, he slid his knife into his pant pocket. "None of your business, eyebrows." Levi spat, turning to look at his bunk. Levi's eyebrows furrowed. He walked to the side of his bed and sat on it.

"Levi. It is my business. Even if your not my favourite individual, your still a soldier" Erwin's words were only half a lie. But he meant it, Levi was a soldier. And that he was responsible, for them most part, for his mental well-being. And performance level. Erwin watched Levi lean back on his bed, sighing when his back hit the thin cushion. "Can you both just leave. Please" levi's voice sounded desperate, it sounded like he needed help but wanted to be left alone. Hange looked toward Erwin. "Levi, how did you get that cut?" Erwin asked, still concerned for his soldier. Instead of answering, Levi just stared at Erwin. "Levi that's an order. Tell us how you got that cut" Erwin's patience is wearing thin, he wanted to know what's wrong with Levi, this time. Levi made a 'tsk' noise and sat back up. "It was a scab, I picked at it." Levi explained, looking down at the cut, "can you leave me alone now.." his voice was just above a whisper, his eyes were slightly teary, not making eye contact with Erwin or Hange. "What was said scab from?" Erwin pushed for more. "Training" Levi replied, eyes wondering all over but into the other two's eyes. "Very well" Erwin nodded, "but i'd like more later. We'll leave you but you need to tell me or Hange how you really got that cut. And what that outburst was about, at dinner." Erwin's voice was stern and had a sense of authority.

Levi didn't reply or nod, he just stared blankly at the wooden ground. Most likely deep in thought. Hange and Erwin took their leave. To rest for the night, as it was 11:24pm.

////////

Pt2?
Who will Levi talk to, Erwin, some goody two-shoed captian or Hange, a unhinged scientist who loves titans?

Sob

-Acee💀

Overall Word Count: 1973

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
71.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
98.9K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season