LOST IN LOVE (Taekook)

By HJwritesTK

πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIE... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2 (M)
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 (M)
CHAPTER 5(M)
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8(M)
CHAPTER-9
Very Important
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
13(M)
14
15
16
17(M)😬
18
19 (M)
20(M)⭐
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 1(M)

29.9K 441 80
By HJwritesTK

~20230401

"Ah...Ah... Right there, Koo. Ah... ngh... it feels so good..."

Taehyung moaned, arching his back off the bed as he pleaded for more.

"You're so tight, baby... Fuck..." Jungkook groaned, holding his lover hard enough to leave bruises as he fucked him hard.

Jungkook bit his lower lip to suppress his moans as he started thrusting harder into the boy's tight wet cvnt.

He moaned at how good his cock felt and starts bucking his hips faster much to his lover's delight.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook pulled out almost fully except for the tip, only to thrust back in with full force. The slapping of skin gets louder.

Jungkook was picking up his speed now, his thrusts becoming erratic as his boyfriend started begging for more as he was pounded.

"Aaah cumming... Koo, I am gonna cum." Taehyung moans heavily as he hits his G-spot again and again.

Jungkook stopped thrusting to stop him from cumming.

"T-Turn over " Jungkook spoke clenching his jaw, wanting to see his boyfriend's ethereal face when he orgasms, the only person in this world lucky enough to witness that.

Taehyung slowly turned over, trying to keep his lover's dick inside him. They were now facing each other with Jungkook hovering over him.

Jungkook continued thrusting. This time quicker and more desperate, as he too came close to his climax.

Taehyung came while shaking in a wild orgasm as he cums along with Jungkook, who plopped on his chest coming down from their high.

Jungkook moved away sleeping next to him, not before covering both of them in duvet. Both of them looked at the ceiling breathing heavily.

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung caressing his hair and spoke. "Just a moment. I will clean you up."

He was about to get up, but Taehyung held his wrist, stopping him. "No. I have an early schedule today." He said tiredly. Jungkook nodded understandingly and plopped back on the bed.

Taehyung got out of the bed fully naked as Jungkook hugged his pillow close to his chest sleeping, tired after their hot morning session.

Taehyung looked around the room to find his bra and panties that they had carelessly thrown somewhere in the room last night.

Finally, he found his panty on the bed under Jungkook's butt. He rolled his eyes and tried to pull it but failed at his heavyweight.

"Kook, move I am gonna be late." Jungkook groaned and opened his eyes and moved a little as Taehyung snatched his panty from under him.

"When are you gonna be back?" He asked with his hoarse voice, raising his upper body with the support of his elbows, looking at Taehyung with a frown who was wearing his panty.

"My schedule is packed for the day." He continued as he struggled to hook his bra. "But we can have lunch together. I am free then." Jungkook nodded sleepily and removed the duvet.

He wore his boxers and got up from the bed, going towards the bathroom.

He saw Taehyung still struggling with the bra. He walked towards him and started hooking the bra as he spoke. "Where do you want me to come? To the regular place or a new one?"

Taehyung turned around and pecked his lips muttering a small 'Thank you' for helping him with the bra. "I'll let you know. I'll text you."

Jungkook nodded and walked towards the bathroom. He turned on the shower, sighing in satisfaction as the warm water soothed his muscles.

Taehyung walked into the bathroom fully dressed, looking at his reflection in the mirror as he applied makeup to cover his hickies.

Taehyung turned towards him, who stood naked on the other side of the glass partition that was now covered with steam. "Is there any progress in finding a job?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed, coming out of the shower. Taehyung hurriedly passed him the towel that he wrapped around his waist. "I am trying. It's just so hard."

Taehyung cupped his cheeks gently, caressing his cheek with the pad of his thumb. "You don't have to pressure yourself. Just do what you want to do. I will always be here for you."

Jungkook smiled gently and turned his head to the side to kiss his thumb that was caressing his cheek. "I know. I Love You."

Taehyung smile widened showing his beautiful boxy smile. "I love you too." He replied, pecking his lips. He turned around to leave but Jungkook held his wrist and pulled him closer.

Taehyung put his hand on his chest at the action. Jungkook immediately held his nape and pulled him closer, kissing the life out of him.

They sucked their tongues sloppily, finally letting go of breath. Jungkook placed a few quick pecks back-to-back and patted his butt playfully.

Taehyung smiled and walked to the hall searching for his phone. "I am ready. Just send the car to the apartment." He cut the call and turned towards Jungkook who walked into the kitchen with only his sweats on.

"Breakfast?" Jungkook asked opening the cabinets. Taehyung shook his head, declining the offer. "I will have it on my way Koo."

Jungkook smiled and continued pouring his coffee. Taehyung plopped on the sofa wearing his heels. Jungkook sat next to him with his coffee cup in his hand.

Soon the doorbell rang. Taehyung placed a quick peck on his lips and left. Jungkook took a deep breath looking at the clock. He still had a lot of time to go out.

He leaned his back on the sofa and turned on the TV. After some time, his phone rang. He looked at the screen and saw his best friend calling.

Yoongi calling...

JK: Hey!

Yoongi: Hi kook. Where are you? I am about to reach the cafe in a few minutes.

JK: Oh sorry! It skipped my mind.

Yoongi: Of course, it would. Your mind is very much filled with Taehyung and only Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head.

Yoongi: See you can't even deny.

JK: I mean--- you are not wrong. We had a very long night.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Yoongi: When didn't you? Anyway, I don't wanna feel more single and lonelier.

JK: You know Taehyung always tries to set you up with a few of his friends. You refuse every single time.

Yoongi: I am not interested in dating and shit.

JK: Then why are you complaining?

Yoongi: It's just YOU guys. The only couple in the world who make me feel single and alone. You are very lucky to have Tae in your life and the same goes for Tae too.

He spoke seriously.

Yoongi: Never let him go, buddy. He is one in a million.

Jungkook took a deep breath and spoke.

JK: I know.

He remained silent looking at a picture of them together near the TV, getting emotional.

Yoongi: Anyways, I almost reached. Please be here in 5 or I am leaving.

Jungkook came out of his thoughts and cut the call. He walked towards his room and wore a random tank top.

He picked up his denim jacket along with the apartment keys and his guitar. The guitar Taehyung gifted him on their first anniversary.

He walked towards the lift while putting on the jacket. He got in the lift and waited to reach the ground floor.

He walked towards the cafe he works at; it was close to their apartment. He thought about the day Taehyung gifted him the guitar.

How he cried in Taehyung's embrace like a baby. Taehyung was fully in control that night. Slowly, his thoughts took him to the wild night they had that day.

How Taehyung denied his orgasm with a cock-ring. How he was blindfolded as Taehyung sucked his member. How they...

He shook his head vigorously trying hard to divert his attention not wanting to have a boner in the middle of the street.

Finally, he reached the cafe. He saw Yoongi leaning on his bike typing something on his phone, not paying attention to his surroundings.

"Yoongi!" He screamed and ran towards him. Yoongi looked up at him and put his phone in his pocket.

"Finally." He rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. Jungkook put his hand around his shoulder as they walked into the cafe.

Yoongi scrunched his nose and got away from his hold. Jungkook shook his head smiling. "You take a seat. I'll be back after a couple of songs, okay?" Yoongi nodded and sat in a corner, fishing his phone out and getting busy on it.

Jungkook greeted his boss and started setting up his guitar. He opened his phone and looked at his Wallpaper.

He caressed the phone screen and put his phone back in his pocket. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and started singing.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Please, don't see
Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please, see me
Reaching out to someone I can't see

Take my hand
Let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans
Sometimes are just a one-night stand
I'll be damned

Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears
And, God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run

Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?
Who are we?
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy
Woe is me

If we're not careful turns into reality
Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page
Maybe we'll find a brand-new ending

Where we're dancing in our tears
And, God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season
And the lambs are on the run

🎶🎶🎶

Everyone in the cafe looked at him. Mesmerized by his voice.

Yoongi put his phone away. He stared at Jungkook with a smile on his face.

🎶🎶🎶

Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

And I thought I saw you out there crying
And I thought I heard you call my name
And I thought I heard you out there crying

Just the same
Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah
God, give us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run

Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

And I thought I saw you out there crying
And I thought I heard you call my name
And I thought I heard you out there crying

But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

🎶🎶🎶

He finally finished the song, thinking about Taehyung while singing every word of it.

The people in the cafe clapped and cheered.

He came out of his boyfriend's thoughts and bowed to them, waving at a few regulars who came to the cafe, just to hear him sing.

He put his guitar away and walked towards Yoongi, nodding at a few people who waved at him. He pulled out the chair and sat opposite Yoongi, with his elbows on the table.

"As usual you nailed it, Koo. I give the credit to Taehyung. Because I can bet my life that you were thinking about him."

Jungkook just smiled at him. After a moment he looked at Yoongi and spoke. "So, did you find any job Hyung? Anything is fine with me."

Yoongi pressed his lips in disappointment and shook his head in a 'no'. Jungkook sighed, his shoulders slumped down a little. Suddenly, a young girl walked towards him with a flower and a card.

"Excuse me?"

Jungkook turned around to look at her, who blushed the moment he turned towards her. "Yes," Jungkook said with a polite smile.

"Th--This i-s for you." She forwarded the flower and card. Jungkook frowned looking at the card. "I like you. I come to this cafe just for you."

"Oh, I never noticed you before. Anyways, sorry but I am taken. I already have a boyfriend." She closed her eyes in disappointment and left. After walking away, a little far, she again turned around and walked towards Jungkook.

"If you ever break up, please give me a call. Here's my number."

"Ya. Like that ever gonna happen." Yoongi muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes. Jungkook clenched his jaw as soon as the word 'Breakup' left her mouth. Yoongi tried to control the situation.

"Just leave." He spoke to the girl sternly, looking at Jungkook now and then whose nose was flaring in anger. "But..."

"Just go." She left after hearing Yoongi's serious tone. Yoongi took a deep breath looked at Jungkook and spoke casually.

"So, you are going to meet up with Taehyung, huh?" Jungkook features softened as soon as he heard Taehyung's name.

"Yes, hyung. We are gonna meet up at this new restaurant, near his work location."

Yoongi nodded with a smile. "Oh great. And Kook, don't worry. You will get a job soon."

"Did he still not find a job?" Mark, a worker in the cafe interrupted and continued, "Oh, poor Jungkook. Is your boyfriend still with you? I mean you know it right? No dinero means no Amor. I am pretty sure he ran away as soon as you lost your job."

(No money means no Love)

He mocked laughing.

At first, Jungkook felt rage. But when he heard his last words, his hands started shaking and he muttered to himself continuously. "NO... My Tae won't leave me. No. It's okay. He is not like that."

Mark frowned looking at him, whose hands were trembling uncontrollably.

Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's trembling ones and signaled Mark to leave.

"Kook, you know how Tae is. Don't pay heed to that bastard's words." Yoongi tried to calm him down.

"Hyung..." His voice was shaking. "What if Taehyung leaves me, Hyung? I can't survive without him."

"Do you think Taehyung will be able to live without you? That kid is the kindest person I've ever known." Jungkook just looked down. Yoongi took a deep breath and continued.

"Kook, it's been 6 months since you lost your job. Was there a single moment Tae pressured you about your job? He doesn't care about your job. He would stay with you his whole life if you just continued with this job."

Jungkook looked at him.

"Forget all that. If someone is loving a person the way you love Taehyung, no one in this world will leave. Your love is heaven Kook. I'd be the second-best lover in the world even if I loved my partner half of how much you love Taehyung."

Jungkook laughed.

"I am serious. Both of you are made for each other. You don't have to worry about anything. Why do you always get tensed when you talk about Tae leaving? It's not like you will give him a chance to leave, you are perfect."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and spoke playfully.

"Or are you hiding something from him?"

Jungkook widened his eyes and gulped nervously.

"Just kidding. I know you'd never do that to Tae. Just remember Tae is the most forgiving person, a bonus for you. But you know he won't do good with lies. Small or Big. Just remember."

Yoongi hit his head and rolled his eyes. "Who am I kidding? You'd never hurt Tae. "

His voice suddenly turned serious as he spoke his next words. "But I know you will hurt yourself for Tae. If anything happens in the future, talk it out. Don't make any rash decisions."

Jungkook looked at him with no emotion.

"Remember one thing. If anything happens to you, Taehyung will be the most affected person. He only has you." Jungkook nodded slightly. Yoongi patted his cheek lovingly and motioned Jungkook to continue his work. Jungkook nodded and got up, walking towards the mic.

.

Taehyung sat in his caravan, getting ready for his next shoot. Make-up artists and hairstylists, doing their job.

He just texted Jungkook the location of the restaurant and looked at his eye makeup. His manager walked into the caravan after knocking on the door.

"I hope the restaurant you suggested has good Bulgogi. Jungkookie loves it." He said applying mascara.

He frowned at the lack of response and looked at his manager. Max was looking at his feet rubbing his hands together nervously.

Taehyung signaled the staff to go out and soon they left. "What is it hyung? Is there a problem? You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Tae... it-s ab-ou-t Jun-gko-ok." Taehyung frowned at his stuttering. "What about him?"

"I don't think he is right for you or your status."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung. We already talked about this. You out of all people should know how much I love him. He is my oxygen hyung."

"I know Tae. But the company-"

"To hell with the company, I'd rather leave modeling than leave him. And you know how passionate I am about my work. Just imagine how passionate about Jungkook I am."

Taehyung thought for a moment and continued. "Wait. You never bring these things to me. You know me very well. Why today?" He asked narrowing his eyes skeptically. Max took a deep breath and spoke. "Fine. You caught me. The upcoming duo photoshoot; it's with Bogum."

"Ya, I know. So, what?"

"The company wants you to be in a relationship or at least pretend for sales."

"No way!!!"

"I know... just hear..."

"NO! And I am not gonna change my answer. I only belong to Jungkook like he belongs to me."

"At least pretend..."

"You know why I don't act right? I don't even want to act like I am in love with someone. You should know better; you are the one who rejected hundreds on my behalf."

"Tae..."

Taehyung showed his palm.

"Check if the set is ready. I might be late for lunch. If it's gonna take time, then just postpone it for after hours. I don't want Jungkook to wait for me."

"Sir, everything's ready." The guard spoke after knocking on the door. Taehyung walked out of the caravan.

Max did not react to his face. He knew this would happen. After all, he is the number one supporter of Taekook.

But he needs to convey the message the Company gives and pretend in front of the staff snakes that he is on the company's side.

.

Jungkook walked into the dim-lit restaurant. He looked around and walked towards the reception.

"Excuse me? Reservation under Kim Taehyung."

"One moment sir. Yes sir. There's a reservation under Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

Soon a waiter came and escorted him to his table.

"This way sir." The waiter directed him to their table.

He sat on the sofa looking at his phone, waiting for Taehyung to arrive.

Taehyung walked inside the restaurant looking around trying to spot his boyfriend. He soon spotted his back and smiled widely, running towards him, not caring about the crowd.

He came and plopped next to Jungkook, who was startled at the sudden action.

"Hey baby," Jungkook said placing a long peck on his lip. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and circled his hand around Jungkook's arm.

"Sorry. Did you wait for long? Shit, I should've canceled the shoot, I..."

"Hey... it's okay. It's been like a couple of minutes. That's all."

He assured Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and leaned his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes tiredly.

Jungkook smiled at him and leaned his cheek on his head as he looked at the menu.

Just then the waiter arrived and Jungkook ordered, already knowing his boyfriend's likes and dislikes.

The waiter left after taking the order. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's hair, who was enjoying his lover's presence.

"Are you tired, love?"

Taehyung hummed in a low voice. Jungkook caressed his hair until the food arrived. He motioned the waiter to leave.

"Tae, come on. The food is here."

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, his tiredness nowhere to be seen as soon as his eyes landed on the food.

He hurriedly picked up the spoons and started digging in. Jungkook shook his head and chuckled.

After the lunch, they were waiting for their dessert to arrive. The waiter soon put the dessert and left.

"God... I was so hungry."

Jungkook moved close to Taehyung's ear and whispered huskily.

"I am still hungry."

"You can order more Koo." He said nonchalantly, moaning at the tasty dessert, making it more difficult for Jungkook.

"I am hungry for you," Jungkook whispered caressing the side of his waist with his finger. Taehyung stopped eating and widened his eyes.

"Jung--ngh.."

He moaned in a low voice when he slowly traced his breast with his finger and slowly moved it down towards his bare waist. He dipped his finger into the navel and continued his way down, opening the button and making his way into the shorts.

Taehyung sucked in a deep breath. Jungkook looked around the restaurant, there were few people but no one near them. He smirked and continued his ministrations.

Jungkook keeps going all the way down cupping flat against his pussy before stopping.

He then reaches his fingers down, teasing Taehyung's labia before he pushes a finger into him.

Taehyung circled his hand around Jungkook's arm in a tight grip, feeling heat buildup in him.

Jungkook brought his fingers directly to his folds, feeling how his fingers slid easily, "I haven't even touched you and you're already wet."

He spoke in his ear as Taehyung immediately laid his hand on his shoulder, this time to hide his flustered face.

He dipped two of his fingers inside his pussy and brought them back up to rub his clit.

Jungkook pushed his fingers in as far as they would go, curved them up hitting his g-spot, repeating the action moving his fingers in and out.

Jungkook's hand felt divine, finally touching his lover. Even though they had a wild morning, he still missed him.

Taehyung's forehead is covered with sweat beads as he bit on his lower lip, suppressing his moans.

He placed his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder closing his eyes tightly, moving more into his chest.

Jungkook's thumb turns to rub his clit.

Taehyung threw his head back as he hissed shortly in pleasure and trembled a bit but didn't make any sounds.

Taehyung moaned in a low voice, hips grinding down against his lover's fingers. He didn't notice that his hips went up and down, wanting more.

His petty moans just encouraged him to go faster, he was delighted with Taehyung squirming, trying to grind his hips against his fingers.

Taehyung suddenly hit the table because of overwhelming pleasure, grabbing some attention in the restaurant.

"Sorry, he is a bit tired." He said kissing on top of his head and then caressing Taehyung's cheek with his free hand, not even halting his ministrations for a moment.

His pussy got wetter at the thought of doing such lewd things in public.

The slick sound of his fingers sliding in and out of Taehyung, squelching with every motion. Thanks to the music, they were only heard by them, making them hornier.

Jungkook thrust his fingers at a fast pace, bringing Taehyung close to his orgasm.

Finally, Taehyung came coating his fingers, his body shaking with pleasure as he threw his head back and then immediately put his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder coming down from high.

Jungkook removed his fingers, which were coated in his lover's juice, and sucked them greedily, moaning at the taste. He held Taehyung's chin and made him look into his eyes as he sucked on his fingers.

He slowly leaned in and left a long peck on Taehyung's lips. When he broke the kiss, Taehyung greedily followed Jungkook's lips for more.

Jungkook shook his head 'tch'ed.

"Taehyung. It's a public place. Behave." Jungkook said smirking, as he saw his boyfriend glaring at him.

End of Chapter-1
🐯🐰

I started with very mild hot scenes. Didn't want to overwhelm readers. The bar will only go high from here. 🌡🌡🌡🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.5K 63
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
260K 10.2K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...
452K 17.4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
208K 12.2K 31
β˜†Β°β—•β€’β β—Ongoingβ—β β€’β—•Β°β˜† Β©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...