60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 41-45

1.2K 12 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

The first thing to do when you arrive at Seagull Island is, of course, to solve the problem of food, clothing and housing.

In the past week, Zhizhi and the others came to Seagull Island almost every day, and chose the location of the dormitory early in the morning.

--It was within a half-bay on the mountainside.

Banwan has a gentle terrain, backed by Xiongshan Mountain and facing the sea, and Banlazi Mountain protrudes to form an L shape.

Building dormitories in this place can provide shelter from wind and rain to the greatest extent.

As for what kind of dormitory to build, Zhizhi had already made the rules early on.

She took out the drawings she drew and showed them to everyone.

"We have a single dormitory for one person. The standard equipment is a single bed, a table, a chair, a wardrobe, and a bookcase... Boys share a toilet and a bathroom, and girls share the same... The kitchen is shared by eight people, and the area is not small. , not only has to be connected to the restaurant, but also a small warehouse has to be set up to store some food..." "

Plus, we're going to live here for a long time, so the drainage system has to be done right from the beginning. One is To bring down the mountain spring water, several cement ponds have to be built to divert the water; one is to discharge domestic sewage down the mountain..." "

After we have built the living area, we will build the office area. We need to build the office area A good office, and two guest rooms will be built, so that Professor Huang can temporarily stay here when he comes to us on business trips in the future."

"We still need to find a way to build another experimental field... This cost is the biggest cost, but there is no need to worry about it now. The cost will be discussed after Professor Huang contacts us... Let's choose the address first.

" That is to say, we also need to open up wasteland, make some rice and various vegetables that we want to eat, and raise some chickens and ducks, and it is best to buy some piglets to raise. Ah, and we also need to learn how to catch Fish..."

...

the crowd looked at each other in blank dismay.

Hong Hehe said happily: "One room per person? God, one room per person! Wow... that's too happy, right? I share one room with four younger sisters at home, and the house is only so small... Datong Four people sleep on the bunk, and they can't even let go of their hands and feet when they sleep. Sleeping for one night is more tiring than working all day!"

Speaking of one person owning a house, everyone is very excited.

Li Qingyu said in a low voice: "But there are only eight of us, and it would take a year or two to build so many houses? Would you like... Tell the head of the house to ask her to call some people to help us?"

Fang Lijuan said: "Come on, how lazy are they? You don't know how lazy they are? I didn't even want to wash the bowl of fish soup last meal, so I just licked it clean and left... When I want to drink it for the second meal, I just take a few slices. Wipe the leaves... Besides, when we came here, the head of the family had already given us so many things, did they owe us? If we call them to come over to help, what will we get as reward? We can't give anything!" Li

Qingyu When I thought about it, it was the same thing, so I whispered: "It's good to be able to sleep in a room for one person, and there are tables, chairs and cabinets... But when will we have to work?" Shen Shuhua said: "

Gai The house for eight of us...it doesn't need to take a year or two, as long as the tools are good, it can be built within a month."

Tao Rongye said, "I'm strong and I can help!"

Chen Yuejin said, " Let's stop talking, and build a grass shed first, and we can settle the food and housing issues during the construction period."

Everyone responded in unison.

Seeing the fighting spirit of her friends, Zhi Zhi couldn't help but narrowed her eyes with a smile.

"Okay, then let's

start now!" Zhizhi said loudly.

The friends dropped their luggage and started to build the grass shed.

Building a palapa is relatively easy.

The male educated youths ran to the back mountain and cut several large bundles of bamboo and came back. Then the male educated youths built the foundation frame, and the female educated youths cut the bamboo pieces to prepare the bed frame.

After one morning, the male educated youths built two big bamboo frames, one for the boys and one for the girls. And they also built two Chase bed frames...

At lunch time, everyone built a fire and grilled four pieces of fish given to them by the master. The fish is very big, weighing four to five catties a piece. After it is cooked, it is cut into pieces. After everyone eats it, they continue to build bamboo sheds.

Next, the male educated youths put the bamboo pieces cut by the female educated youths on the bed frame one by one, and then tied them with tree vines; Let the male educated youths climb up to the roof of the bamboo shed, and then build it up piece by piece...

The grass shed is basically formed.

Now they have two bamboo sheds with a roof and a bed but are empty on all sides, and they have a temporary shelter.

It's past four o'clock in the afternoon.

It won't be dark until almost eight o'clock.

Shen Shuhua discussed with Zhizhi: He thought that today at least one more shower shed and a toilet should be built for the female educated youths...their male educated youths can take it easy, as long as they take a bath and go to the toilet, they can go a little farther away. Just set up their bath shed and toilet.

Zhizhi agreed, so she proposed that she and Fang Qingyu should prepare the dinner, and the others would continue to build the shed-because Zhizhi and Fang Qingyu were the weakest of the eight.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu first went up the mountain to collect some firewood and a few handfuls of wild vegetables and came back. But when they returned to the camp, the two of them didn't even have the strength to lift the kitchen knife to chop the fish...

Tao Rongye came over to look at them, and quickly helped them deal with the two sea fish, chopping them into half the size of a palm After a while, he left again. After a while, he ran over, took everyone's washbasins and fetched eight basins of fresh water one by one, and put them beside Zhizhi.

Both Zhizhi and Fang Qingyu felt embarrassed, so they discussed what to cook for everyone.

Zhizhi said: "I have a bag of twenty catties of rice, how about we have steamed rice with mandarin duck and fish today?" "

What is mandarin duck and fish?" Fang Qingyu asked.

Zhizhi said: "Half a salted fish weighs more than two catties, and then pair it with two fresh fish weighing six to seven pounds, marinate it with salt and wild ginger, cook it with rice, and then make a wild vegetable soup with fish head?"

Fang Qingyu's saliva was drooling, "That's it! I'll start the fire first, and then I'll pick some wild vegetables and come back right away!"

Zhizhi was busy washing and soaking rice, chopping dried salted fish and soaking in water...

then Stew the processed fish head first, then marinate and mix the soaked salted fish and fresh fish pieces; when Fang Qingyu comes back from picking wild vegetables, wash the wild vegetables and put them into the pot to stew with the fish heads good. Finally, pour the cooked fish head soup into a large basin and hold it with another basin. The iron pot is then used to cook rice topped with marinated fish pieces.

On the other side, Tao Rongye and the others built two crude bamboo huts, so that the girls could temporarily bathe, go to the toilet, etc. in them.

Before it was dark, Hong Hehe and Fang Lijuan ran outside to pick a lot of big leaves - when they were going to be big, they used the leaves to spread on the floor of the toilet, and then tried to throw them far away, otherwise they would be killed. It stinks the house.

After all this work, everyone was exhausted.

However, Zhizhi and Li Qingyu wafted a strong smell of food!

Especially --

my God, is this the aroma of rice

?

"Hehe! Call everyone to come over for dinner!" Zhi Zhisheng shouted loudly.

Hong Hehe was overjoyed, "Comrades! Brothers and sisters-the meal is ready!"

Everyone smelled the aroma of the rice, and everyone smiled happily. They quickly packed up the farm tools and rushed over there.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu are sharing meals for everyone.

Everyone has a box full of white rice dipped in fish sauce, and the fish is neatly stacked on the rice!

"Where did you get the rice?" Chen Yuejin asked in surprise.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "I bought it on Nanling Island before we came to Zhengyi Island...it weighed 20 catties in total! Let's open our bellies and eat until we are full, and the rest can't be so busy. I use it to cook porridge , eat it every other day..."

Fang Lijuan asked: "Where are you hiding? I didn't even know you still had rice!"

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled, "I was afraid of being seen, so I kept stuffing it in my bedding."

Li Aiguo said: " No wonder when I helped you carry your luggage... I said why it is so heavy! You still winked at me not to let me ask."

Zhizhi smiled and said, "It's a good thing you didn't ask, how would I answer if you asked?"

Everyone The hall roared with laughter.

"Eat quickly! Eat warm...we have to wash the soup and rice bowls before it's dark after we finish eating...then bring some water back and boil some hot water for a bath!" Zhizhi said.

After working all day, I can eat delicious hot soup and rice...

I can still eat white rice in big mouthfuls!

Thinking about taking a hot bath later?

I am very happy.

Everyone had a full meal.

Then, giggling, they took the pots, bowls and washbasins and went to the stream on the mountain together, pulled the leaves to wash the pots and pans, fetched water and returned to the camp, and began to boil water for bathing in turn.

At around nine o'clock at night, the male educated youths were lying on the bunks in the bamboo shed outside, and the female educated youths were lying on the bunks in the bamboo shed inside...

Zhizhi closed her eyes and muttered, "We have to go together tomorrow. My son is going to Nanling Island, and he needs to buy a big pot, a big bucket... To build a house, he needs to buy some loose leaves, nails, plane, ink fountain, etc... My mother must have sent me a quilt, and I have to go get it... ...We will live better and better...It will definitely get better and better...Think about what you want to buy in advance..."

After speaking, she fell into a deep sleep and snored a little.

In fact, everyone is still asleep at the moment.

But Zhizhi's words gave everyone a strong sense of confidence.

Everyone couldn't help fantasizing about the beautiful homeland in the future, and then fell into a sweet dreamland.

The next morning, Zhizhi got up early, and together with everyone, they grilled and ate the last two fish that the head gave them yesterday, and then took another dried salted fish, and called everyone to row two small boats together Went to Nanling Island.

This is the first time for everyone to row a long distance by themselves, and they are all very nervous...

mainly because they are afraid of getting lost.

However, when Skinny Monkey took them to Justice Island, everyone had a deep impression of the distribution and shape of the islands because it was the first time they saw the vast ocean.

After fumbling all the way back along the original road, they sailed the two small boats to the wharf of Nanling Island smoothly.

This got the lads very excited!

Nanling Island has a population of over 10,000. There are five production brigades stationed there, as well as long-distance bus stations, supply and marketing cooperatives, hospitals, schools, and post offices.

Zhizhi first

made an appointment the time to go back, and then dispersed.

She went to the supply and marketing cooperative immediately, and after two rounds, she knew that there was something to buy in the supply and marketing cooperative and came out. Then I went to the blacksmith's shop and asked about the prices of iron nails...

Finally, she came to the Educated Youth Office.

After finding the person in charge, Zhi Zhi told her that she wanted to build a house and a dormitory for educated youths, and then directly explained her intentions, asking the Educated Youth Office to provide her with hammers, nails, cement, lime... these things.

The person in charge of the Educated Youth Office said no.

Zhizhi played a rogue, "We know that you are the educated youth office... We left our hometown and came here, and you are our natal family! We must ask you for help when we encounter difficulties! If you don't want to help solve it ...Then I will write to our Lin City Educated Youth Office! Report this problem!"

The person in charge of the Educated Youth Office widened his eyes.

After a while, he said, "Oh, you little comrade..."

After thinking for a while, the person in charge came up with a good idea, "Comrade Bie Zhizhi, let me write you a letter of introduction! There is a garrison on our island, and they seem to be building a barracks. You can ask them with the letter of introduction, okay?" Okay?"

This was the delaying strategy of the head of the Educated Youth Office.

The Educated Youth Office and the army are managed by different systems, so even if he wrote a letter of introduction, the army can ignore it.

Zhi Zhi also had no choice.

--She went to the blacksmith shop to ask, the blacksmith can only help repair farm tools, he doesn't have such things as iron nails at all, and these things are all strategic materials, at least they can't be bought on Nanling Island.

Zhizhi also had no choice, so she came to the Educated Youth Office to find a solution.

Now the Educated Youth Office really came up with a way to help her -

of course Zhizhi knew that even if the Educated Youth Office sent a letter of introduction to her, the troops could ignore it completely. But at least let her know that there are cement and iron nails in the army!

She thanked the person in charge, took the letter of introduction and asked people all the way, and found the army station.

--It can be seen that this unit should have just moved here.

They don't have a house, so they set up a lot of tents.

Not far away is the construction site, a dozen or so soldiers in military trousers and bare coats are digging the ground with hoes and shovels...

Zhi Zhi stopped a soldier, "Hello, comrade, I want to see you Your person in charge."

Da Bing was stunned for a moment, looked her over, and asked, "Which unit are you from?"

"I'm run by an educated youth." Zhi Zhi said without changing expression.

The soldier said, "Then you wait here for a while, and I'll call our platoon leader over for you."

Zhizhi bit her lip and nodded.

However, Li Shu said that Li Shu was transferred from his original unit and reported to a new unit. After a few days of familiarization, he brought his team to Nanling Island in Lin City, Jienan Province.

According to the instructions of his superiors, he wants to build a maritime frontier post here.

On the first day he came to Nanling Island, he went to the Educated Youth Office to check the distribution list of educated youths, and sure enough, he found Bie Zhizhi's name on the list.

--So Bie Zhizhi went to the 12th Production Brigade?

Very good, since the person is already here, Li Shu is relieved. He thought that after the company's new barracks were built in the past few days, there would be fewer things on hand, so he would go to Bailu Island.

Now I heard that people from the Educated Youth Office came to look for him?

Li Shu didn't want to care about it at first, and was going to send the deputy platoon leader over there to take a look, but he changed his words, "Where is the person? Come, take me there!" So

he

saw it unexpectedly... Don't Gardenia.

For a moment, he almost wondered if he had fallen into a dream.

Zhi Zhi also recognized the tall and handsome young military officer in front of him-

oh, isn't this Comrade Li Shu!

"Li Shu, so it's you!" Zhizhi greeted her enthusiastically, showing a bright and lovely smile, "What a coincidence, I didn't expect to see you here!" Li Shu blushed instantly: "Coincidentally.

" what? Do you know how much effort I have spent in order to be transferred here?

But the expression on his face was cold and heartless, and his tone was also indifferent, "Well, what a coincidence... you, you came to me... yes, what's the matter?" In his heart, he was very worried: Oh,

my face is so hot...is it red? up? She, she, she... won't be discovered by her, right?

Zhizhi was really happy.

--Although when she was in the abandoned warehouse, she only met this pear tree once and had a few words with her. But for those who are in a different place, it is good to be able to talk to each other.

She stopped talking nonsense, took out the letter of introduction from the Educated Youth Office, and handed it to Li Shu, "Comrade Li Shu, this is my letter of introduction...it looks like this, and we, um, are going to be on Seagull Island." To build an educated youth station, cement, lime, iron nails and other things needed to build a house and farm tools are needed, so..."

Li Shu read the letter of introduction for a long time.

In fact, he was calming down the excitement in his heart...

but in Zhi Zhi's eyes, it seemed that he was just thinking over and over again.

"Comrade Lishu, we are all proletarian fighters... We want these things to better build the island, you, you should be able to spare some for us, right?" Zhizhi summoned up her courage and asked.

Li Shu didn't answer and asked instead, "Why didn't you stay on Bailu Island? What are you doing at Seagull Island?"

Zhizhi was stunned for a moment, "Because we want...to prove our worth."

"Value?" Li Shu asked.

Zhizhi summoned up her courage and said, "We want to build Haiou Island into a Harvest Island... I, I want to do some scientific research, research on the desalination of seawater, and the feasibility of watering crops with desalinated seawater..."

Li Shu stared at Zhizhi closely.

- Desalination of sea water? Isn't this whimsical? Then she also wants to use the desalinated seawater to water the crops?

So that's why she came to the island to jump in line?

Is it also the reason why her parents were willing to let her go and let her come here?

Li Shu looked at Zhi Zhi.

The delicate and beautiful girl in my memory wove her long chestnut-colored hair into a beautiful braid, with the tips of her hair hanging lazily on her chest. I haven't seen her for three months, her skin is still so white and flawless, but her whole temperament has changed.

In the past, she was as delicate and delicate as a fragile porcelain doll. Now, her eyes are full of heroism, and her whole body glows with lively and healthy vitality from the inside out.

Still she is prettier now.

Li Shu thought so.

At this moment, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu looked at each other.

She saw the young man's determined eyes and furrowed brows.

And -

he is really tall!

She stood face to face with him. If she didn't raise her head, her eyes could only be at the same level as the leader's badge on his chest.

Looking at his frowning and serious expression...

Zhizhi's heart beats like a drum.

Will he grant her request?

Chapter 42

Li Shu stared at Zhi Zhi for a long time...

Zhi Zhi became more and more guilty.

She couldn't help but start thinking wildly: the last time she met him in the abandoned warehouse, it seemed that the national security department was catching spies? So the pear tree is now here... Could it be that Nanling Island also has spies? It doesn't seem right, Lishu's barracks is building a house... I never heard that the spy department is still in charge of building a house! Or, she came to the military camp today to ask for cement, and it happened that a certain secret agent also came here to ask the military camp for cement?

The more I think about it, the more scared I become.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help but said, "Comrade Li Shu, if this cement is so rare..." "

Go back first," Li Shu said, "I'll deliver it to you personally tomorrow."

Zhi Zhi's eyes widened suddenly.

Li Shu saw the rippling water in the girl's clear and crystal eyes.

His heart also fluctuated.

"Really?" Zhizhi was both surprised and delighted!

Li Shu gave a cold "hmm".

--God, how can she be so beautiful? It made his heart beat so fast! Try to keep your expression under control! Can't let her discover his abnormality!

Li Shu desperately controlled his emotions and expressions.

In order to prevent him from getting carried away and giving her a bad impression; and in order to create a majestic appearance in front of her, Li Shu even tore the crotch of his trousers with too much force when he was in the army. Pulled out and recalled all the embarrassing things...

Only then can he manage to maintain his usual ice-like expression for thousands of years.

Zhi Zhi was very happy at first, but seeing Comrade Li Shu's indifference, he seemed to be angry?

Uh, why is this guy so weird?

She hurriedly whispered: "Thank you, Comrade Lishu... If you are busy, I, I won't bother you. The friends in our group are here today. I will call them over in a while. We can move away by ourselves." Okay."

Zhi Zhi: I'm afraid he will regret it QAQ

Li Shu lowered his eyes and looked at her hand.

Zhi Zhi's hands are slender and soft, but these days of hard work have caused her hands to be covered with tiny wounds. The index finger even kept the mark of being scratched by the sharp edge of the thatch yesterday, and the wound was slightly red and swollen.

Li Shu couldn't imagine what it would be like for such a delicate girl to do heavy work.

He only knew that now his heart was also trembling with slight pain.

"I'll deliver it to you personally tomorrow." He said word by word, a little bit unable to control his temper.

Zhizhi vaguely sensed that he seemed to be angry, so he didn't dare to speak any more, so he said "OK" in a low voice, and asked, "Then do you know where Seagull Island is? When will we arrive? ...Get some tea for you? Or... rice?"

She didn't have much rice left, and she didn't want to give it to others.

But Lishu was willing to give her cement... He is not a fool, how could he give her cement and other building materials after just looking at the letter of introduction from the Educated Youth Office? This is mostly due to the fact that she helped the Ministry of National Security in the warehouse abandonment incident.

Since he accepted this favor to her, it was only right for her to cook a meal for him.

Sure enough, Li Shu nodded, "Dinner, come at noon." After a pause, he continued: "...three to four people." At

this moment, his heart was filled with joy: What does the meal she cook taste like? ? Must try it tomorrow!

Zhi Zhi also nodded, "Thank you Comrade Li Shu, then I... let's go."

Li Shu

continued say "Yes" expressionlessly.

Zhizhi turned around and left the barracks.

As soon as she walked to the gate, she saw Zheng Ping, who was dressed like a flower and a butterfly, walking towards her. She walked briskly, humming a little tune with a smile on her face, and carrying a small bag in her hand.

Zhizhi was startled.

Zheng Ping seemed so happy that she didn't notice Zhizhi at all...Of course, it's also possible that she didn't expect to meet Zhizhi here, so she just passed by Zhizhi without squinting, walked into the barracks.

Zhi Zhi looked back subconsciously.

When the soldier who helped her spread the word enthusiastically before saw Zheng Ping, his eyebrows twisted into caterpillars. He stopped Zheng Ping and refused to let her in, and said coldly: "Comrade, please stop."

Zheng Ping stammered: "I, I, I, I'm looking for your platoon leader Li!"

Zhi Zhi raised her eyebrows: Zheng Ping also knows Li Shu!

"May I ask what you want from him?" Da Bing asked Zheng Ping.

Zheng Ping, "There is something very important!" She wanted to rush in as she said that.

The soldier held a small flag in his hand, directing the soldiers who were pushing the wheelbarrow to transport red bricks and sand where to push it.

He stopped the small flag in front of Zheng Ping, and said with a serious face: "Comrade, what do you need from our platoon leader, please make it clear first! Otherwise, you will be like last time, last time, It's the same as the last time and last time... It's not okay to deliver meat buns to our platoon leader for a while, and sesame seed cakes for a while! We are soldiers, and the three major disciplines and eight points of attention must be kept in mind! You can't take the masses one by one. !"

Zhizhi burst out laughing.

She understands, Zheng Ping is pursuing Li Shu, right?

Zheng Ping's mind is still very lively.

-- On the day when the Educated Youth Office assigned the educated youths, Zheng Ping dressed up beautifully and led the female educated youths to choose the No. 1 Production Brigade, and the No. 1 Production Brigade accepted them readily.

The two sides are probably fighting the same idea:

Zheng Ping hopes to use her identity as a woman to stay in the first production brigade, which is the richest and has the best living conditions, so that she can eat more and work less.

The first production brigade accepted them, hoping to resolve the marriage affairs of the male villagers in the production brigade.

Now Zheng Ping has gone to the No. 1 Production Brigade as she wished, but she was originally a young girl from the city, so how could she be willing to marry as soon as she came to the countryside?

Most of the educated youth are still looking forward to going back.

At this time, a young, handsome and unmarried male officer came to the island, and his rank was not low...

Even a fool knows how to choose!

At this time, Zheng Ping and the soldiers are about to fight-Zheng Ping wants to break through the blockade of the soldiers and rush into the barracks to find Li Shu; the soldiers want to keep Zheng Ping outside but they dare not make physical contact with her...

The soldier blushed with anger.

Zhi Zhi smiled, ignored Zheng Ping, and hurried out of the barracks.

But after Li Shu watched Zhi Zhi walk out of the barracks, he remembered a very important thing! ! !

He didn't tell her that he was Li Nianzhi!

He really wanted to rush up and tell her, but he was wearing this green military uniform...and he couldn't let it go. So he quickly ran into the temporary dormitory built with tents, changed into civilian clothes, and explained a few words to the deputy platoon leader before preparing to catch up.

Suddenly, he heard the barracks guards arguing with a young woman.

Listen carefully again-

the young woman's voice sounds familiar?

Li Shu immediately disappeared, hid aside and listened to

a few words, and understood - the person who came was Zheng Ping, a female educated youth who went to the countryside in the same batch as Zhi Zhi.

This Zheng Ping is a strange person.

A month ago in the provincial capital, he and Zhizhi missed seeing each other by accident. At that time, he rushed into the educated youth station and asked someone to help deliver a message to Zhizhi, and then this Zheng Ping used... the female spy in the movie Talk to him in that deliberately contrived coquettish tone.

It's so obvious that people can tell that this woman has no good intentions!

Later, when he came to Nanling Island, he met Zheng Ping on the first day, and she immediately came to show her hospitality and insisted on sending him meat buns! He refused, and she brought over pancakes the next day, and eggs on the third day...

all the soldiers in the barracks were laughing at him!

So Li Shu got annoyed whenever he saw this woman, and he especially told the guards that no matter what, he couldn't let her into the barracks!

At this moment, he saw Zheng Ping entangled with the guards at the front door, so he turned around and ran through the back door.

Where will Zhizhi go?

Li Shu stood at the back door of the barracks thinking.

By the way, since she went to Seagull Island of the 12th Production Brigade to jump in the queue, she must not be free to go to Nanling Island every day. Now that she's here, she must go to the supply and marketing agency... Her family loves her and dotes on her, so she must not be short of money. But she is new here, she must be short of tickets!

It just so happened that he had a ticket in his hand.

So he went to wait for her at the gate of the supply and marketing cooperative!

Li Shu went straight to the supply and marketing cooperative.

After Zhi Zhi left the barracks, she went to the post office first, went to the window to check, and sure enough, she found the parcel ticket that her parents had mailed to her.

She guessed that according to her parents' concern for her, the size of the package would not be small. So you shouldn't go to pick up the package first, you have to wait until you meet up with Tao Rongye and the others, and then ask them to help you pick up the things together.

So after she got the package ticket, she first sent out the letter she wrote to her family and the letter to Professor Huang.

Then I went back to the Educated Youth Office to pick up a big salted fish she had left there, and sold it on the black market.

After all, Nanling Island is a big island with more than 20,000 people, and there is also a black market... but the scale is small, and there are very few people buying and selling things.

No one sells salted fish at all.

--Although most of the people on Nanling Island mainly focus on farming, they are near the sea after all. When the villagers want to eat fish, they can just go out to sea to fish by themselves!

No one cares about sea fish and salted fish.

But the salted fish in Zhi Zhi's hand was more than one meter long!

This is rare.

Several passers-by looked at her frequently.

Curious about her fresh face and the huge salted fish in her hand.

An old lady came over and asked her, "Sister, where are you from?" "

Grandmother, I am a new educated youth who jumped in line at Bailu Island. Grandmother, do you want this salted fish? It tastes good." Zhizhi replied.

The old lady understood, "So you are an educated youth from Tangniang's! Let me tell you, only Tangniang's can catch such a big fish! What price do you offer for this fish?" Zhi Zhi said: "Grandma, I don't want it!

" Money, I want twenty catties of rice in exchange!"

The old lady was stunned for a moment.

--It is not uncommon to barter for things these days.

So she counted quickly.

"Sister, I don't have much rice at home. May I give you fifteen catties of rice and ten eggs?" the old lady said.

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up, "Grandma, do you have chickens at home? Do you have chickens?"

"Yes!"

The old lady changed her words again, "Would you change the ten catties of rice and twenty little chickens?"

"Change!" Zhizhi said cheerfully.

The old lady said: "Then you go to my house... You recognize the door of my house, I will give you ten catties of rice first, and I will give you twenty chicks when they hatch in the future!

" She heard someone calling her name from behind, "Farewell Zhizhi!"

She turned around in response and saw an acquaintance.

Chapter 43

The one who stopped Zhizhi was Xu Jun, a male educated youth who went to the countryside at the same time as her to join the queue.

Xu Jun looked at Zhi Zhi in surprise, and asked excitedly, "Zhi Zhi, you, have you come to Nanling today?"

Zhi Zhi nodded.

She remembered that Xu Jun seemed to have applied for the third production brigade.

The third production brigade is on Nanling Island.

Xu Jun asked again, "Zhizhi, you... are you in the twelfth production brigade... are you okay? I heard, I heard..."

He wanted to remind Zhizhi that the twelfth production brigade was a den of pirates Come on, but there is obviously a local old lady standing next to Zhizhi. He is afraid that this old lady may be related to someone from the 12th Production Brigade. If he goes to the 12th Production Brigade and sues him What should I do if the Third Production Brigade wears small shoes for him in the future?

So he can't speak clearly.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Hehe and I are fine, thank you for your concern!"

Xu Jun received Zhizhi's gentle thank you, and his heart was so sweet that it almost melted away...

Zhizhi said again: "Xu Jun Jun, I still have something to do, let's talk later!" Then she followed the old lady away.

The old lady is a local, and her home is not far from here. Zhi Zhi followed the old lady for three minutes and arrived at the old lady's house. The old lady's house is on the side of the road, with a rather large yard. She asked Zhizhi to stand at the door of her chicken shed to wait for a while, and she went inside to get rice.

Soon, the old lady brought out a small bag of rice, and also gave Zhi Zhi two stalks of Chinese cabbage and three or four potatoes, and said, "Little sister, I'll give you one of these two stalks of Chinese cabbage. I'll give you two potatoes, and take the rest to Tangniang!"

Zhi Zhi said, "Grandmother, I'll help you bring all of them to the head!"

The old lady said, "I'm sorry."

" It's okay, but when I give something to the head, who gave it to me?" Zhizhi asked.

"Just say that Aunt Meihua gave it to her!" Then, the old lady pointed to a corner of her chicken shed and said to Zhi Zhi: "Hey, there are three hens in my house who are brooding, and we have to live again." Chickens can be produced in about ten days, come back in half a month, and I'll give you the chickens."

Zhizhi thanked the old lady, and left with rice, Chinese cabbage, and potatoes.

Xu Jun was still standing at the street corner waiting for Zhi Zhi.

Seeing Zhizhi coming with something, he hurried over, "Don't Zhizhi, I'll help you!" "

No thanks, it's not heavy, I can handle it." Zhizhi said politely.

There was no one around at this time.

Xu Jun looked left and right, and then at the beautiful and delicate girl, and couldn't help blushing.

However, Zhizhi didn't intend to stop...

she walked towards the town.

Xu Jun has always been silently in love with Bie Zhizhi.

Everyone stayed in the provincial capital for almost a month, getting along day and night, and it was hard not to fall in love with the beautiful and smart girl.

After arriving at Nanling Island, he was determined to be assigned to the same production team as Zhizhi, but when he heard that Zhizhi wanted to go to the poorest and most remote place?

He backed down again.

No one knows how long the educated youth will stay here when they go to the countryside. What if I can't leave anymore? This is a crucial choice in life! Xu Jun thought about it, and finally reason overcame emotion. He resolutely chose the third production brigade-the third production brigade was not as rich as the first brigade, and the competition was not so great. In addition, the third brigade is on the main island, so it will be more convenient to inquire about the news of returning to the city in the future...

He thinks

that a very sober person.

It's just...

In my heart, I always feel a little bit regretful that he gave up the girl he liked so much.

Especially when he realized that Tao Rongye and Shen Shuhua were willing to accompany Zhi Zhi to such a poor and remote place, he regretted it a little.

After reporting to the third production brigade, Xu Jun followed the production team members to start working in the fields the next day.

During the day, I have to work a full 12 minutes, and when I come back at night, I am so tired that I don't even have the strength to climb up to the Datong bunk...

and there is no entertainment or entertainment.

He missed Bie Zhizhi more and more.

He began to regret, thinking that if he had voluntarily gone with Zhi Zhi, life might not have been so boring. I also feel that the third production brigade is not as good as I imagined. All he does is heavy work, but he eats brown rice and pickled vegetables... A few days ago,

he was really tired, so he told the team leader that he was not feeling well. The town hospital took a look, but unexpectedly met Zhi Zhi.

Xu Jun's head became hot, and he blushed and said to the girl who was thinking day and night: "Zhizhi, I, I have something to tell you..."

Zhizhi had already guessed it, and wanted to leave quickly, "Xu Jun, I There is something else to do!"

She quickened her pace and wanted to leave quickly-

Xu Jun was in a hurry, and caught up with her in two steps and three steps, blocking her way, "Zhi Zhi, don't go... I, I want to tell you, I, I like you! Excuse me... can you be my object and stay with me?"

"No." Zhizhi said sternly.

Xu Jun was stunned.

After being dazed for a while, he understood, and asked anxiously: "You, are you with Tao Rong..."

Zhizhi held his forehead.

Well, if you can't avoid it, you have to use her trump card.

Zhi Zhi said earnestly: "Comrade Xu Jun, please don't make wild guesses about things that don't exist. I can't promise you because I already have someone I like..." Just at this time, Li Shu saw Zhi Zhi's figure from a distance

... ...

Before he could be happy, he saw a young man pestering Zhizhi?

Li Shu got angry, and walked quickly over to help her out, but he didn't expect to hear Zhizhi say "I already have someone I like..."

Li Shu was also stunned.

--This is not the first time he heard her say that he already has someone he likes.

So who does she really like?

He stood still in despair, waiting intently...

waiting for her to give him a long knife.

He was even thinking: what if he knew the name of her lover? Now that she has gone to the countryside to jump in the queue, she should be separated from her ideal, so...does he still have a chance?

Then Li Shu heard the girl's affectionate and tender voice-

"...the person I like, his name is Li Nianzhi. I grew up with him, and we love each other deeply. It's a pity... He has already sacrificed. In my heart, he will always be there...Xu Jun, do you understand my feelings?"

Li Shu was stunned.

Xu Jun was also stunned, and after a while he asked Zhi Zhi, "When did it happen? What does he... what does he do?" "

Just two months ago! He is an excellent soldier, and he is on mission. He died heroically to protect the people... I am proud of him in this life!" Zhizhi said emotionally.

In order to achieve a realistic effect, she squeezed some tears and rolled them back and forth in her eye sockets.

Xu Jun was stunned.

--Zhizhi's ability to tell her

lover 's name and occupation is probably not fabricated. And the person she likes died two months ago!

This must be the saddest time for Zhizhi, right?

Then he really shouldn't have confessed to her when she was in the most pain.

Xu Jun was a little ashamed, and finally understood why Zhizhi chose to jump in the twelfth production brigade.

She must be trying to use the heaviest labor to force herself to forget?

Xu Jun immediately apologized to Zhi Zhi, "I'm sorry, Zhi Zhi, I, I don't know..."

Zhi Zhi smiled with tears in her eyes: "It's okay, I can bear it, ah, I have something else to do, I'll go first." Said Then, she left in a hurry.

Li Shu hid aside and heard the conversation between Zhizhi and Xu Jun clearly.

He was shocked!

Zhizhi actually said that she loved him deeply? ? ?

Even though his heart was beating like a drum, Li Shu still felt something was wrong.

She didn't recognize him at all, what is she in love with?

Oh, deceitful ghost of a woman's mouth!

However, Li Shu is still very glad that he has become her shield.

Now he really wants her to know... that he is not dead, and then he watched how she clearly stated the sentence "the person I like is Li Nianzhi" in front of him, word by word !

He walked forward quickly, and after approaching Zhi Zhi, he slowed down and pretended to be wandering...

After a while, Zhi Zhi found him.

"Ah, hello Comrade Lishu!" Zhi Zhi quickly greeted her benefactor with a smile, "You also come out...to buy something?"

Li Shu looked at her carefully.

He can't remember wrongly, just three minutes ago, she said to another man with deep affection and tears on her face: The person I like is called Li Nianzhi, but unfortunately he has already died.

At that time, she had a grief-stricken expression, and tears welled up in her eyes...

But at this moment, she was looking up at him with a pretty face like a flower, her eyes were crooked and her mouth was curled up when she smiled, her expression was bright and sweet, It is clearly in a good mood!

By coincidence, Li Shu didn't want to reveal this layer of veil again.

He wanted to watch her act forever, and it was best to say in front of him every day, "Don't Zhizhi like Li Nianzhi"... "Yes, come

out for a stroll. Are you going shopping?" Li Shu asked lightly

What annoys Zhi Zhi the most now is that the male educated youths are scrambling to confess their love to her one by one - she hasn't had time to clarify her work yet, who wants to have a relationship!

Therefore, Li Shu's indifferent expression of disapproval from his six relatives is very suitable for her.

"Yes, I finally came to the island once, and I want to buy more things to go back." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu seemed to ask by the way, "You guys are building a house on the island, so you probably still need a lot of things?"

Zhizhi was also afraid that she might have missed something, so she counted on her fingers, "I want a big cooking pot! I need two or three tin buckets, water scoops... Ah, we can make this by ourselves, we can save a little... We also need to boil water bottles, and we need mosquito nets..." Li Shu kept it in his heart, thinking of giving it

to her tomorrow Send it over.

"Then do you have a ticket?" He asked again,

and Zhizhi sighed, "No...let's ask my friends later, let's think of a way. It's really not possible..." She lowered her head Looking at the small half bag of rice he was carrying, "If it's really not possible, I'll exchange this little rice with someone!"

Li Shu calmly took out a stack of tickets from his pocket and handed them over, "I'll take all these tickets. No need, I'll give it to you!"

"Ah?"

Zhizhi was stunned.

The way she looked at Li Shu changed immediately.

He became alert, and even carried a hint of carefully hidden hostility.

"No need to thank you, Comrade Lishu," Zhizhi said with a polite and alienated smile on his face, "You also just came to Nanling Island, you must also need these tickets... You should keep them for yourself."

--Hmph, if you have nothing to do to be courteous, you can either rape or steal!

Zhizhi was a little upset, but for the sake of tomorrow's cement, she had to endure it.

Li Shu stared at Zhizhi closely, and of course he also fully noticed her reaction.

He kind of wanted to laugh.

Chapter 44

Li Shu said: "I'm going to your Seagull Island to deliver cement tomorrow, and have lunch by the way? These tickets are worth one lunch for us." Zhi Zhi

then looked down at the ticket he handed over.

--There are cloth, snack tickets, food tickets, flour tickets, sugar tickets and so on. But the amount of each kind is not large. For example, the cloth is only "Lu Chi", the snack is only "Two Shijin", the food stamp says "Rice Twenty Shijin", and the flour ticket is "Five Shijin". "of.

Zhizhi was a little tempted.

Li Shu said: "I usually live and board in the camp, so I don't need these bills. Besides, these are just tickets, and I have to have money to buy them." Zhi Zhi didn't want to owe him favors, so she said, "Then I'll convert them

into I'll give you the money, okay?"

Li Shu said coldly: "Whatever."

Seeing his indifferent expression, Zhi Zhi felt a little better, and after thinking about it, she took out a large card and handed it to him, "Pear Comrade Shu, then treat it as... I bought these tickets from you."

Li Shu stared at the big unity for a while, then sneered, "You are quite rich."

He ground his molars, In the end, he still took the money and stuffed it into his jacket pocket.

Zhi Zhi thought to herself: Here we come, this person has started to act eccentric again... He obviously doesn't know him very well, but he always talks to her in this kind of intimacy with a bit of complaint.

However, with the ticket in hand, Zhizhi was happy and didn't want to argue with him, so she politely said "goodbye, comrade" to Li Shu and plunged into the supply and marketing cooperative.

Li Shu: I seem to have become a tool person who provides food stamps.

But he was also reluctant to leave, so he stood by the supply and marketing cooperative, thinking that when she left later... he could still look at her a few more times.

Zhizhi wandered around the supply and marketing cooperative for a while, and met Tao Rongye.

This town is not very big, there are only two or three places where you can buy things. After Tao Rongzhi bought his own things, he went directly to the supply and marketing cooperative - even if Zhi Zhi was not here, there would be other friends staying here.

Sure enough, he met Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi was also very happy to see him, "Rong Ye, come and help!" Then she took the tickets that Li Shu gave her and bought everything she could buy!

During this process, other educated youths also arrived one after another.

So Zhi Zhi asked them to go to the post office together, and took the package ticket to collect all the things her parents sent her.

Just as Zhi Zhi expected, the family sent her five packages of things by mail! And one or two big packages are so heavy...even Tao Rongye can't carry them! So the five large packages, including the things that Zhizhi bought at the supply and marketing cooperative, had to be carried back and forth several times before finally moving the large and small packages to the pier.

Zhi Zhi failed to buy a tin bucket.

In this era, metal products and plastic products are scarce.

But Tao Rongye found a fellow villager who could hoop wooden barrels, and Zhi Zhi bought four ready-made wooden barrels and two wooden tubs from the fellow villager for three yuan.

Tao Rongye also found a water bottle vendor in the black market, and Zhi Zhi bought two water bottles for three yuan...

Finally, everyone drove back in small boats, each boat was fully loaded with things.

Zhizhi was quite happy.

But what she didn't know was that Li Shu had been observing her silently.

Seeing the corners of her lips twitching, think about what she said to him at the gate of the barracks-

"I want to prove my worth and turn Seagull Island into a Harvest Island. I

want to do scientific research and study the desalination of seawater. And the feasibility of watering crops with desalinated seawater..."

A girl who didn't even finish high school, but with such determination and such distant dreams. The most important thing is that she, who is weak and delicate since she was a child, actually left her warm and comfortable home and took the first step to pursue her dream.

Li Shu couldn't help showing a smile too.

Immediately, a charming voice with obvious crying sounded in his mind -

"The person I like is called Li Nianzhi. He and I grew up together. We love each other deeply."

What an affectionate and unswerving love , how sad, how sad and beautiful!

Li Shu gritted his teeth.

He promised M Maoxi that in the future, she must say this sentence to him a hundred times every day!

Zhizhi and her friends returned to Seagull Island together.

They went to Justice Island first.

The thin monkey had nothing to do every day, and when he saw Zhizhi and the others paddling their boats from the observation deck, he quickly ran to the pier...

After a while, Zhizhi rowed to the shore, put the two Chinese cabbages and the few Take a potato to the thin monkey, "... Aunt Mei gave it to the head, you can give it to them!" The

thin monkey took it, a little surprised, and asked her, "Have you gone to town?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, He laughed and said, "We still have to go back and build a house... Come and play when you have time!"

Skinny Monkey: I'm free now.

Holding two Chinese cabbages and potatoes, he ran towards the big kitchen halfway up the mountain.

Zhizhi didn't know that Shouhou wanted to follow them to Seagull Island, so as soon as he left, she used her long oar to support the rocks on the shore and picked them up-

she and Tao Rongye drove the boat to Seagull Island next door.

As soon as everyone arrived at Seagull Island, the things hadn't been unloaded yet...

Shouhou chased after him in a boat.

After jumping off the boat, he squatted aside and stared at Zhizhi and the others.

Zhizhi called him, "Little monkey, come here and help!"

The thin monkey was very upset, "I'm older than you! I'm your brother monkey!"

--Twenty years ago when the ghost slaughtered the village, his father wanted to protect The wife who was about to give birth was killed by devils. His mother witnessed her husband being split in half by the devil, she was in terrific pain, and immediately... had an attack. She struggled for a day and a night, gave birth to the skinny monkey and bleed out, and died.

The thin monkey became an orphan as soon as it was born.

In those days, who could support other people's children.

A kind-hearted person sent him to the pirate island when he was just born.

The big boss is a woman, but the big boss doesn't know how to take care of children, so someone made a basket and put the thin monkey in it, and if the grown-ups eat dry ones, they will give him thin ones... Usually when everyone wants to go fishing, they take turns to stay. One person took care of him, and even supported him.

After Zhizhi and the others came to the island, the thin monkey heard that Zhizhi and Hong Hehe were only seventeen years old, and immediately felt that he was proud-

he finally had something better than others!

He is one year older than Bie Zhizhi and Hong Hehe!

So whenever Zhizhi called him "little monkey", he was very upset.

"Okay, okay, hurry up and help, I'll treat you to some delicious food later!" Zhizhi was in a good mood, and said with a smile that the

thin monkey would stop being angry soon, and helped Tao Rongye and the others carry things together .

Zhi Zhi's bag was big and heavy, and the three men were too tired to carry a bag, panting. When they went back and forth several times and carried all their belongings to the temporary shelter halfway up the mountain, everyone was so tired that their legs were weak.

Zhizhi was also paralyzed from exhaustion, and said fiercely: "We must build a wheelbarrow!"

Then it came to the link of unpacking.

Hong Hehe, Li Qingyu, and Fang Lijuan helped Zhizhi sort out the things Zhizhi bought from the supply and marketing cooperative.

Of course, Zhi Zhi handled the five oversized parcels from Zhi Zhi's house by herself.

The first package, there is no doubt that it is a bedding, two thick quilts and two pillows, and inside are Zhi Zhi's semi-old clothes for all seasons, as well as five or six summer items that she has never seen before. The new clothes I wore included four or five sets of thick blue worker uniforms issued by the steel factory, two stacks of labor protection gloves, a pair of petite plastic rain boots, liberation shoes in four or five men's and women's sizes, and a large stack of printed Face towels with the words "Songshi Iron and Steel Works", toothbrush cups, toothpaste soap soap boxes, and even seven or eight pieces of cloth, sewing packages... The second

package is all food-related. There are dried shiitake mushrooms, dried kelp, pickles, etc., and then there are seven or eight kinds of beans packed in small rice bags. In addition, there is a large cloth bag full of seeds of various vegetables and fruits, each of which is wrapped in paper, with "pepper", "bitter melon", "loofah", "pumpkin", "winter melon" written on it. ", "bean", "Chinese cabbage", "radish" and so on... The most amazing thing is that the family even brought all kinds of condiments in bamboo tubes for her!

The third package contained several thick stacks of white paper, pens and ink. This package was the largest and the heaviest. It turned out that it contained three brand new tin washbasins, several dismantled bicycle tires, and several large packages of various scrap iron parts. There were iron nails, screw caps, a few screwdrivers with broken wooden handles, etc...

After

taking everything out, Zhi Zhi broke into a sweat again.

The friends are very happy!

Hong Hehe, "Zhizhi, your family really dotes on you, they sent you so many things! My God, did they send a factory!" Shen Shuhua was also very happy, "So

many Abandoned spare parts! These are all good things, let's repair them and make them whole by ourselves... I'm sure everything can be used!" Chen Yuejin, "Even if

these scrap irons can't be repaired well, we can still get them Go to the blacksmith shop in the town to exchange other things of the same weight with him!"

Li Qingyu, "Mother Zhizhi also sent so many vegetable seeds! Oh, I can't wait, let's open a vegetable field later. So, plant the rapeseed earlier and eat it earlier!"

Fang Lijuan, "What about the rice? Can the rice survive if it is planted at this time? When can we eat the rice we grow ourselves?" Everyone laughed and discussed

. .

The thin monkey squatted aside, looking at this and that... He didn't know what they were happy about, but he couldn't help grinning together.

After everyone rested for a while, Zhizhi was busy cooking.

Now that she has a wooden barrel and wooden basin, it is much more convenient for her to cook.

Unfortunately, she couldn't buy a cauldron.

Only the frying pan on the stove now was borrowed from the owner next door.

But today I bought four wooden barrels, which is a good thing. At that moment, four male educated youths each carried a bucket and went to the mountain to fetch water.

Zhizhi chased the thin monkey to go with them, "Little monkey, you have to work too, or you can watch us eat later!"

But the thin monkey has no more buckets.

He stared at a pair of white eyes and turned around, and finally took a wooden basin to catch up -

thinking that a basin of water is not as heavy as a bucket of water, so the thin monkey ran back and forth

several times, and kept helping Zhizhi to fight. water.

There was enough water for a meal, Zhizhi saw the thin monkey circling around her like a headless fly, so she directed him to go to the back mountain to collect firewood.

The thin monkey went to pick up firewood again.

Zhizhi bought a 50-jin bag of flour today, so she planned to steam a pot of steamed buns.

Knead the flour with water... Both

Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu are girls with little strength, and they were panting from exhaustion. They finally made the dough and set it aside to ferment.

The next step is to think about what to eat today.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu still had some wild vegetables picked yesterday. Zhizhi wants to fry the wild vegetables with the pickled vegetables sent by her mother, and put the pickled vegetables in steamed buns... I don't know how delicious they

are !

That is, think about it, it seems a little too dry, and it needs to be a little watery.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu discussed it, and finally decided to spend extravagantly: boil a pot of boiling water and make soft white sugar! Each person has a bowl of boiling water and a spoonful of soft white bowl, it is delicious if it is sweet!

That's it.

While Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu were cooking, the others were clearing up wasteland on the gentle slope below the camp.

--Zhi Zhi's family sent so many rapeseeds, which made everyone very motivated! Just like what Hong Hehe said, I wish I could plant the rapeseed today and eat the vegetables I grew tomorrow!

Zhizhi and the others spent an hour cooking, and within that hour, Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, and the others had already pulled out the weeds in a large piece of wasteland, and had turned more than half of it with a hoe...

Zhizhi They refused to call them over to eat, and they didn't return to the camp until the last half of the land had been turned over.

Zhizhi didn't have a water ladle to use, so she took a tin lunch box as a water ladle, scooped water from a wooden bucket full of clean water, and washed everyone's hands with water one by one.

Today's lunch is: two fat and fluffy steamed buns per person, a tub of pickles, and a bowl of sugar water per person!

The educated youths have been here for almost half a month, and they ate a lot of fish when they were on the main island next door, but they really didn't eat a single bite of the staple food. At this moment, I ate the steamed buns that I think about day and night, and then I broke the steamed buns and put some pickles in the middle...

Bite it down, and the light steamed buns that exude a strong wheat fragrance are mixed with salty pickles, which is suitable for salty and light , it's so delicious!

If it feels too dry, just take a sip of sugar water...

what could be better than this!

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu were weak and had a small appetite, so they were full with just one steamed bun, so they discussed again and broke up the other steamed bun that they couldn't eat, and shared it with everyone.

The thin monkey ate the same as everyone else.

His life experience is different from that of the educated youths. He grew up on Zhengyi Island since he was a child, and his eating habits are fish and meat every day... It doesn't matter if he doesn't eat starchy food.

However, there is obviously no meat foam in this meal, why is it so delicious?

The thin monkey wolfed down the pickled vegetables and steamed buns, drank the sugar water, and then heard Zhi Zhi assigning tasks to everyone: Zhi Zhi said:

"After lunch, let's take a lunch break for an hour, and then someone has to come and take the car you just started. The field must be thoroughly watered...the rapeseed must be soaked first..."

Tao Rongye said: "Let me do this. Now that we have buckets, I can make a shoulder pole. I can carry two buckets of water at a time. I guess... seven or eight trips back and forth can fully water the vegetable fields." Zhi

Zhi He also said: "Then we have our temporary residence. We were too tired to make it in time yesterday. Today we have to weave the

walls of the bamboo shed with thatch. Firstly, it will protect the living quarters, and secondly, it will also prevent mice and mosquitoes."

The girls gathered together Qi said: "It's simple, leave it to us!"

Zhizhi also said: "I went to the people in the military camp to ask for cement, and they were willing to give it to me, and they said they would send it to us tomorrow...but they didn't promise me How much cement is sent up. So, how about we find a way to burn some bricks for use?" The

thin monkey couldn't understand, he didn't know what was cement and what was brick...

but he saw it, and everyone showed embarrassment.

--Is it difficult to make cement and bricks?

Shen Shuhua pondered for a moment, and said: "It's not impossible to burn bricks, but we need to build a kiln first... It will take several days."

Zhi Zhi said: "It is impossible for us to live in bamboo sheds all the time, it is not enough Not to mention comfortable, it takes time and effort to maintain it every now and then. It is equivalent to rebuilding... Rather than doing this, it is better to spend effort to get a kiln out and burn bricks to build a house. Not to mention, not in three to five years Move it, it's fine."

Tao Rongye said, "I don't know how to build a kiln, but I'm strong, so I can help!"

Hong Hehe scolded, "No matter what Zhizhi says, you can say yes, and then you It's not like you can help!"

The crowd roared with laughter.

Tao Rongye blushed.

He lowered his head, not daring to look at Zhizhi.

After a while, he secretly raised his head and took a look at Zhizhi, then quickly lowered his head again.

Even the tips of his ears were red.

After lunch and a rest, everyone got up and took their places.

--Tao Rongye went to peel the bamboo, and made several poles in one go, but the poles just made couldn't be used right away, they had to wait for them to dry. He couldn't wait any longer, so he simply carried a wooden bucket in one hand, and went to the mountain to pick up the mountain spring to water the ground with the wooden bucket.

The thin monkey also went back and forth to help him carry water.

--Shen Shuhua and Chen Yuejin are the only two people in the team who have practical experience in engineering. They went to patrol the island to observe and select the best land for building brick kilns.

-- Li Aiguo listened to Zhizhi's arrangement, went to cut a lot of bamboo and came back, sat in the camp and used bamboo to make a small bench.

--The four girls went to collect a lot of thatch and came back, and weaved the walls with thatch and tree vines around the two bamboo sheds.

Zhi Zhi's family sent labor protection gloves, everyone wears a pair of hands, no longer afraid of delicate fingers being cut by the sharp thatch!

Keep busy until the sun goes down.

The fruits of everyone's labor today are very visible.

Now the two bamboo sheds have walls and doors. Of course, the girls don't know how to make doors, so Shen Shuhua did it.

Now everyone has eight small bamboo stools... no, nine, because the thin monkey has learned how to make one. Of course, it was impossible for Li Aiguo to make eight small stools in one afternoon. Shen Shuhua and Chen Yuejin helped him make them after returning from their island tour.

Tao Rongye watered the vegetable field thoroughly and soaked the rapeseed; then seeing that it was still early, he opened another vegetable field by himself...

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu also prepared a sumptuous dinner for everyone-- Steamed fish meat with rice, plus wild vegetable fish head soup.

Originally, there were no fresh sea fish in the camp.

It was the thin monkey who heard Zhizhi and Li Qingyu muttering, saying that it would be great if there were fish, and it would be delicious if it could be cooked in a pot of fish soup, and rice in fish soup would be delicious!

So the thin monkey took a harpoon and ran away. Two hours later, he ran back wet, with three sea fishes of different sizes in his hand. The big one weighs two catties, and the small one is only the size of a palm.

Zhi Zhi asked him in surprise, "How did you catch

the fish?"

The thin monkey said in a low voice, "Just row the boat to a place farther from the shore, then jump into the sea with a harpoon, hold your breath and stab it Dive into the sea and use a harpoon to spear fish..."

He has little strength and can't hold his breath for long, so he can't pick big and tasty fish like other people on the island. .

He has no choice but to stick with any fish he sees.

This is what made him feel the most inferior.

But Zhizhi said in surprise: "You...jumped into the sea to catch fish? My God, are you so good?" The

thin monkey was stunned.

Since he was a child, he was teased by his uncles and grandpas on the island because of his frailty.

Although they are also well-meaning teasers, it hurts.

Now -

the thin monkey stared at Zhi Zhi closely, wondering if she also wanted to make fun of him.

No...

she didn't, she was really surprised!

After thinking about it, Zhizhi herself is a petite girl with little strength, so she can understand him...

and she is so delicate, as can be seen from the many things her family sent her. Her family must love her very much. But she gave up the wealthy city and came to their justice island...

The thin monkey puffed up his chest proudly, and said: "Everyone here is so powerful! I, I am also very powerful!"

Zhizhi laughed, "Of course! If it weren't for the little monkey, we wouldn't be able to eat meat! Thank you, little monkey!" Then he said to everyone: "Tomorrow we have to find a way to set a trap or two to catch It's fish..."

However, looking at the skinny monkey's whole body wet...

Zhizhi couldn't bear it.

Thinking about it, Shouhou probably didn't want to go back to Justice Island - after all, he caught those three fish, so he had a share of dinner today. If you want him to go back, at least wait for him to finish eating before returning.

So Zhizhi rummaged through to find her own set of old clothes...

To be precise, it was a set of blue workers' uniforms that she used to wear at home. It was my mother who felt that she should be able to wear it when she was working outside, so she sent it. But at the same time, the family sent several new sets of overalls, and Zhizhi gave her old clothes to Shouhou, and explained:

"Little Monkey, we are about the same size... these are overalls, regardless of gender. Yes, you can wear it too, I gave it to you. Now you go to the stream on the mountain to take a bath, change your wet clothes, take them down to dry. You have to change them tomorrow. Hurry up, don't catch a cold It's gone."

The thin monkey was flattered.

--Although the blue overalls that Zhizhi gave him had been washed to the point of fading, they were in good condition, without a single patch! And the material is so thick, it feels so comfortable to the touch!

Seeing that he was not moving, Zhi Zhi was a little anxious, so she kept urging him to take a bath and change clothes.

The thin monkey hugged his new clothes with red eyes.

So this dinner, everyone ate to their hearts' content - a meal with meat and vegetables, staple food and hot soup is the most satisfying meal!

After dinner, Zhizhi urged the thin monkey to go back to the main island.

The main reason is that the big boss is worried about the thin monkey.

But the thin monkey refused to leave no matter what!

Hearing Zhizhi's worries, the thin monkey didn't care, but said, "I'll go over and talk to her at noon tomorrow." Then he slept under the bunk of the male educated youths.

Tao Rongye couldn't stand it anymore, so he let the thin monkey go to bed.

Chapter 45

Early this morning, Zhi Zhi got up early.

Thinking that Lishu would send cement over today, Zhizhi was very happy.

She began to figure out how much cement the pear tree would bring.

If there are few, we can use them to build a sink for the kitchen and toilet. If there are too many, after Shen Shuhua and his bricks are fired, even the dormitory houses can be pasted with cement... Shen Shuhua knows how to fire bricks, but he didn't do it in detail

. Pass.

Yesterday he selected clay from several places on the island, and he plans to use the clay to make a small clay kiln today, and then try to burn the clay.

So the male educated youths all went to help the Shenshuhui, while the female educated youths continued to open up wasteland on the mountain.

At around ten o'clock in the morning, the thin monkey suddenly jumped down from the mountain, "Zhizhi! Someone is coming!"

Zhizhi froze for a moment, then realized-

the cement is coming!

She threw down the hoe and ran towards the mountain...

Sure enough, a small boat could be seen coming from the north, and it seemed to be going straight to Seagull Island, and it was also heading towards the shoal.

Zhi Zhi thought: Is Li Shu living in Nanling Island? How did it come from the north?

About ten minutes later, the boat docked.

Sure enough, Zhi Zhi saw Li Shu in military uniform, and he was accompanied by two soldiers.

"Hello, Comrade Lishu!" Zhi Zhi happily ran over.

Li Shu glanced at her coldly.

The soldiers accompanying him jumped out of the boat and tied the anchor line to a large rock on the bank.

Li Shu asked her, "Where do you put the cement?"

Zhi Zhi was a little nervous, "Yes, how much?"

"I brought you twelve bags."

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

After a while, she thanked him sincerely, "Thank you, Comrade Lishu!"

--He actually brought so much cement over here! Much more than she imagined!

Li Shu saw at a glance the male educated youths who were building small earthen kilns not far from the shore, and asked again, "What are they doing?"

Zhi Zhi said, "We want to burn bricks and repair houses. They are trying clay What about the rough..."

Li Shu raised his eyebrows, "Burn bricks to build a house?"

Zhizhi nodded, "This is our home, we want to make Seagull Island beautiful and radiant!"

Li Shu didn't speak.

He fixedly looked at Zhi Zhi.

Because when she said this, there was light in her eyes.

After Zhizhi finished speaking, she was afraid of being laughed at by him, so she subconsciously looked up at him.

Li Shu was startled, came back to his senses, and sneered.

He supported the side of the boat alone, and jumped off the boat with two long legs one after the other. His movements were neat and elegant.

Zhizhi thought: This person actually has a weird personality, but his appearance is really good and he has a temperament.

Standing in front of her, Li Shu lowered his eyes and asked her, "Where do you put the twelve bags of cement?"

The distance between the two was within half a meter.

Zhi Zhi was enveloped by his dangerous aura, subconsciously took a step back, "Uh, then you can put it on the shore, and we will carry it to the halfway up the mountain by ourselves." Hearing this, Li Shu looked

again After a while, Zhizhi turned to the soldiers and said, "Comrades, let's help this educated youth carry the cement to the mountainside."

The soldiers agreed in unison.

At that moment, a soldier stood in the boat and moved

a 50kg bag of cement to the side of the boat. Li Shu went over, and the soldier put the cement on Li Shu's shoulders.

Li Shu picked up the cement and said to Zhizhi, "Lead the way."

Zhizhi: ...

she saw the words "cement weighs one hundred catties" printed on the cement packaging bag at a glance, and she was shocked!

She didn't dare to neglect, and hurriedly led the way.

It takes seven or eight minutes to walk from the shallows to the halfway up the mountain.

Zhizhi walked with her hands empty, and she was out of breath when she walked a little faster up the hill.

But she didn't dare to walk slowly...

Because Li Shu was tall and had long legs, he took two steps to beat her three. And he was walking very fast...even though he was still carrying a bag of cement weighing one hundred catties.

Zhizhi brought Li Shu to her temporary home with her friends.

And ordered Li Shu to put the cement on the side of the bamboo shed.

Li Shu put down the cement and looked around here.

Finally he looked at her fixedly again.

Facing Li Shu's fierce gaze and menacing pressure, Zhizhi felt a little guilty for no reason, and explained: "We just moved here the day before yesterday, and now it's just a transition... When the bricks are burned out and the house is built... Our Seagull Island will, will get better and better."

Li Shu was really unhappy.

--This is a deserted island, on the island... just two bamboo sheds exposed to the wind on all sides, and the roof and walls are still made of thatch! The kitchen is directly open to the air, with an iron pot on a few big stones, and next to it are a few wooden barrels and seven or eight small stools?

This is her current standard of living and living conditions?

Li Shu is a soldier, he has been running around for the past few years, he has been in no matter how bad the environment is, and he doesn't take it seriously.

But Zhi Zhi is different, she should be pampered.

The four soldiers following Li Shu unloaded the cement and piled it up, then turned back to the shore to continue moving.

Now there are only Li Shu and Zhi Zhi left.

He sat down on the small stool with his long legs bent, and asked her inadvertently, "What do you plan to cook for lunch?"

Zhi Zhi:

"I, I will cook some porridge and steam some steamed buns, okay?" Okay?" Zhi Zhi said, "Put some white sugar in the porridge, make stuffed buns for pickles..."

Li Shu signaled-you can start.

Zhizhi froze for a moment.

Thinking that it was past eleven o'clock, maybe he had to go somewhere else after dinner. So she started making lunch. She and Li Qingyu cooked the meals for the past few days, and they were already very proficient.

Zhi Zhi took out the flour and kneaded the dough--

after kneading the dough a few times, she was so tired that she was out of breath and her pretty face was flushed.

Li Shu stared at her for a while, and said: "I'll make the dough, you are busy with other things."

He went to wash his hands, took the wooden basin and started kneading the dough.

Zhizhi said thank you sarcastically, and went to do other things.

--The rice porridge she cooked after breakfast was simmering in the iron pot. At this moment, the fire was lit, and the rice porridge that had been boiled all morning without fire continued to be heated, and she went to prepare the stuffing for the buns.

The pickled vegetables sent from home, the wild vegetables picked from the back mountain, and a few dried chilis were roasted in the stove, then mixed with various vegetables, chopped with a kitchen knife... then seasoned, put Put a big lump of lard on it.

The lard was sent to Zhizhi by the family.

Here Li Shu has reconciled, while the white porridge in the pot over there has been boiled until it blooms.

Zhi Zhi didn't move the pot, and didn't dare to call Li Shu to help, so she used a big spoon to scoop the rice porridge into a clean wooden basin, then sprinkled some soft white sugar into it, and stirred it with a big

spoon few times.

Li Shu stared at Bie Zhizhi.

--Is she so resistant to him?

If you can't carry the pot and don't call him, you would rather take a spoon and slowly scoop the rice porridge into the wooden basin?

He is getting more and more unhappy.

Zhi Zhi, who was cooking, somehow felt that it was quite cold today.

Even though it was midsummer, she was still busy sitting by the stove, and shivered several times.

Wake up.

Zhizhi kneaded the dough into strips and cut them into buns. Using an empty glass wine bottle as a rolling pin, she rolled out the buns.

Baozi is relatively simple.

Soon, Zhizhi wrapped a large pot, put the flat sieve into the pot, put the wrapped buns on the flat sieve one by one, and then covered the pot.

Li Shu observed Zhi Zhi silently.

He has been -

completely unable to find the shadow of the past from her.

In fact, Li Shu doesn't remember much about Zhi Zhi when he was a child.

I just remember that Xiao Zhizhi doesn't like to cry, but she doesn't like to laugh, she doesn't like to talk, and she has a very quiet personality.

Every time he got into trouble with Bie Yanxi, Bie Yanxi would call Xiao Zhizhi off as a shield. With her around, adults are often reluctant to blame her... because they will gently let go of him and Bie Yanxi.

There is no doubt that Bie Zhizhi in front of her is cuter.

At this time, other soldiers and educated youths came back together, and they carried all the cement and lime brought by Li Shu.

Zhi Zhi called them over to wash their hands, and added sweet white porridge to everyone's lunch box, plus three large buns with pickled vegetables.

There is lard in the bun filling, which makes the stuffing extra delicious; there is also roasted dried chili, which is not very spicy but very, very delicious. Coupled with the wheat-flavored bun skin...

everyone is full of praise for this bun.

Take another sip of sweet white porridge... the soft, glutinous and sweet taste is simply not too good!

Zhizhi knew that the male educated youths and soldiers had big appetites, so the buns she made were particularly big. The girls couldn't eat more than one, and there were eight buns left, which happened to be one for each of the four male educated youths, three soldiers, and the skinny monkey.

Shen Shuhua has already caught up with Li Shu.

"Platoon Leader Li, are you planning to build a lighthouse and lookout on a nearby island?"

Zhi Zhi's ears immediately perked up.

Li Shu nodded, "So we will reconnaissance all the nearby islands in the next few days..."

Hong Hehe asked curiously: "Platoon Leader Li, will you come to station on our island?" "

It's hard to say," Li Shu said, "Look at the comprehensive evaluation results."

Only then did Zhizhi understand why Li Shu came from the north instead of the south.

Li Shu discussed with Shen Shuhua the details of firing bricks.

Shen Shuhua was very surprised, "Platoon Leader Li, do you know how to burn bricks?"

Li Shu said, "When I was on a mission, I stayed in a brick factory for more than a month. When I found out the enemy's situation, I also learned how the workers burn bricks. Let me see it clearly. However, I am only a theoretical expert and have no practical experience."

Shen Shuhua said, "Thank you, it is already very useful to us."

Everyone chatted while eating...

Zhizhi didn't want her He was too close to Comrade Lishu, so he kept silent.

Li Shu also never expressed any special concern for her.

After eating, Li Shu said he wanted to leave.

Zhizhi hesitated again and again, and stopped him, "Comrade Lishu, can I...can you do me another favor?"

"Serve the people." Li Shu said flatly.

Zhizhi explained: "I left home in July, and it's already mid-August, and I even received the padded jacket from my parents, but... I asked the Educated Youth Office, and they seemed to have seen someone send a letter Give it to me, I searched for a long time at the Educated Youth Office yesterday but couldn't find it, so I suspect..."

She wasn't sure if her parents had written her a letter.

But according to their parents' concern for her, it is impossible for them not to write to her.

When she was in town yesterday, she heard Xu Jun casually say, "Zhi Zhi, I think I saw your letter in the Educated Youth Office"... But before she met Xu Jun, she went to the Educated Youth Office to look for it. .

There is no letter from her.

In this day and age, communication is a big problem. After losing the family letter, I can still contact my parents. If I lose contact with Professor Huang... that would be bad.

She was a little anxious about it.

"Someone took your letter?" Li Shu asked back.

--Zhizhi is the most beloved child in another family, it is impossible for her parents not to write to her.

It seems that there are indeed some problems.

At this moment, Tao Rongye also said: "I'm the same as Zhi Zhi... I, I lost at least one very important letter." The

educated youths looked at each other and started talking in a low voice,

"Could it be that someone stole the letter?"

"My letter from heaven is very personal..."

"Mom, I wrote a lot of things to my mother that I can't tell others casually!" "

In this case, is it possible that my letter was also stolen?"

Everyone got more and more excited . Said the more angry.

Li Shu asked Zhizhi, "How do you want to deal with it?"

Zhi Zhi, "I already reported this situation to the Educated Youth Office yesterday... In the next few days, I need to wait for a few very important replies, and I must not lose them... So Comrade Li Shu, can I stay in your barracks?" address? If you receive a reply, please put it away for me, okay?"

Li Shu nodded, "No problem."

He took the soldiers and left.

On the way back to Nanling Island, Li Shu fell into deep thought.

Based on what he saw of Zhi Zhi's life today, he probably knew what to do for her.

She needs a serious water ladle, as well as bowls and chopsticks, wooden barrels are probably not enough, and it is best to bring some felt cloth to her...

Then Li Shu remembered Zhizhi's lost letter.

He also always felt strange-ordinarily, his mother had personally come to explain the oolong incident that he sacrificed to relatives and friends, and she also wrote registered letters to relatives and friends who were far away.

So Zhizhi's family should already know about it.

Then why didn't Zhizhi know about it?

Now Zhizhi suspects that she lost the letter...

This makes sense.

Then, who stole Zhizhi's letter? And for what purpose?

Back at the barracks, Li Shu pondered for a moment, first wrote a letter, then went to the hospital, found an excuse to ask the doctor for a little bit of potassium permanganate powder.

He wrapped the potassium permanganate powder in a piece of letter paper, wrote the five words "advanced cosmetics" on the paper, stuffed the paper bag and the letter into the envelope, and wrote the delivery address on the envelope- -

[Transfer from the Educated Youth Office of Nanling Island, Lin City, Jienan Province, Bie Zhizhi (accepted)]

After that, he called the guards again, and ordered: "...you entrust the brothers of the transportation company to bring this letter to Lin City , and ask them to mail it back from Linshi."

The guard took the envelope and went to the transport company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...
620K 64.4K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 98.5K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...