60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 31-35

1.4K 18 5
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

After the educated youths had dinner after six o'clock, they basically had nothing to do.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi if she wanted to go to the train station next door to watch TV-there was a black and white TV in the waiting hall, but the signal here was not good, so she could only watch one TV station, and there was a news broadcast at seven o'clock sharp.

Zhizhi thought for a while, then nodded in agreement.

So the educated youths were automatically divided into two groups. Those who had already showered would go to the waiting hall of the train station to watch TV together, while those who hadn't bathed would go to the river to take a bath together.

The experience of watching TV in the train station is not good.

The environment is too noisy, and there are too many people. The female educated youths have already taken a shower and are unwilling to squeeze in front, so that they can only vaguely see a little TV screen, and can't hear the sound at all.

Furthermore, there are too many people watching, and the smell is not good.

However, watching TV is a luxury in this era. Even if they stand behind the crowd, female educated youths are reluctant to leave. After watching the news broadcast, everyone went back to the Educated Youth Station together.

After watching a TV together, the female educated youth chatted happily for a while, and Zhizhi basically got the names, hometowns and basic information of the seven or eight female educated youths.

However, as soon as they returned to the Educated Youth Station, everyone felt that the atmosphere was a little strange.

Only the railway station, the police station and a few other units within the railway station of the provincial capital are electrified and have electric lights.

Several other units, including the Educated Youth Station, have no electricity or lights.

As soon as it got dark, the front door and backyard of the educated youth office were all pitch black.

However, there is a lantern hanging in the backyard, which emits not very bright light, barely illuminating the yard.

Although it was completely dark, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe could feel the tension of the educated youths in the courtyard.

And--

there was also an extremely faint sound of a woman crying.

"Woooo... woooo..."

The female educated youths who had just stepped into the yard were frightened.

If it weren't for the crowds in the yard, and everyone was quite calm... Hearing someone cry this late at night is really frightening!

At the moment, no one dared to speak.

Zhizhi didn't dare to speak either.

Hong Hehe asked: "What's the matter?"

A female educated youth's voice came from the darkness: "The new one refuses to take a bath..."

"It's not that I don't want to take a bath!" Zheng Ping said in a tearful voice , "But...the bathroom is so scary, I simply surrounded it with a rag felt by the river, and it was so dark that I had to use a flashlight to see it! And I also looked, the felt cloth was still there What if someone peeks at the sewing? I don't want to take a bath in such a place, huh..." "

Everyone takes a bath like this, but you are different!" Someone said angrily.

A male educated youth also said: "You are afraid at night, so why don't you take a bath in the afternoon?"

Zheng Ping cried: "I don't know, and no one told me that it is safer to take a bath in the afternoon... Bie Zhizhi is also new here, You told her to take a bath in the afternoon, but no one called me... I don't care, I don't dare to take a bath..."

Zhizhi didn't say a word.

Hong Hehe was furious, and said, "You didn't go if she didn't tell you? Then why didn't you ask her when she went to the river with the basin and clothes?"

Zheng Ping cried.

In the darkness, the female educated youth from before said faintly: "Actually, it doesn't matter if you don't take a bath. We are not your mother and we don't mind at all, but do you know how stinky you are? You are so stinky that you will attract mosquitoes.

" You know? How about this? If you don't take a shower tonight, then don't sleep in the bamboo shed, go sleep outside!"

A male educated youth couldn't help but said: "We are also afraid of the smell when we sleep outside, and we are also afraid that someone will kill mosquitoes. Bring it on!"

I don't know who said, "It's a small matter to attract mosquitoes. If the smell attracts snakes and mice, it will be troublesome."

Zheng Ping was stunned, and cried louder.

"Li Fen, you can take a bath with me, okay?" Zheng Ping said sobbingly.

Li Fen said: "Just now I told you to go and you refused, I have already gone there with Liu Najuan!"

Zheng Ping had no choice but to say, "Zhang Qingyu, you go with me... okay?"

Zhang Qingyu's voice came from the darkness , "I've already taken a bath."

Zheng Ping had no choice but to say, "Zhizhi? Don't Zhizhi, we are all new here. Can you, can you take a bath with me?"

Zhizhi said: " I won't go."

Zheng Ping cried again.

In the darkness, a female educated youth sighed, "Don't cry, I'll go with you, but I don't have a flashlight, so bring a flashlight!"

Li Fen muttered, "It's troublesome to take a shower at night, at least half an hour. The battery needs to be replaced in two or three days! This is a provincial capital, and there is not even a supply and marketing cooperative, and there is no way for anyone who wants to buy batteries!"

Zheng Ping immediately said, "Zhi Zhi, can I borrow your flashlight?"

Zhi Zhi Laughed, "I'm sorry I don't have a flashlight."

I won't lend you any!

What's wrong?

Zheng Ping said "Ah", her tone was full of disbelief, "You are the one who owns a Seagull watch, how could you not have a flashlight! Zhizhi, you have saved my life...how can you even use a flashlight?" Are you reluctant to borrow it?"

Zhizhi said, "Then how much do you plan to pay me?"

Zheng Ping was stunned, "What did you say? Money?"

"No way, no way," Zhizhi said, "...you don't really think that borrowing other people's things is a peace of mind and you don't need to pay for it? Besides, you obviously have a flashlight yourself...you Don't deny it, I saw it on the train, and your flashlight is bundled under your bedding!" "

You-"

Zheng Ping was ashamed and angry, and cried twice, and then there was a rattling sound. The voice...it should be that she was looking for something. After a while, the beam of the flashlight came on, and Zheng Ping whimpered, "Okay, let's go!"

A female educated youth stood up and accompanied Zheng Ping to take a bath.

There was nothing to do at night, Hong Hehe was going to bed.

Zhizhi felt sleepy after a few days of traveling and traveling, so she opened her bed with Hong Hehe.

Hong Hehe saw Zhizhi's "sleeping bag" and felt very strange, "Your quilt is so small?"

Zhizhi said: "After all, I have to travel a long way, so my family prepared this for me. They will also send me quilts."

Hong Hehe stared at Zhizhi for a while, and said with certainty: "Your family must be very rich, and you must be the most favored child. Since you eat bean porridge I can tell if you can't bite the bean grains... and your bedding, your family must be so considerate to make this for you because they are afraid that you will suffer on the road, otherwise, what family would be willing to put it on The quilt is cut like this! These little details can't fool anyone!"

"Our children are all liked by their parents." Zhi Zhi laughed.

Hong Hehe said in a low voice: "But you are so low-key... Zheng Ping is different,

for fear that others will not know that she is Miss Jiao!"

"Go to sleep, I'm sleepy." Zhizhi said.

Then she took the two lunch boxes to the pillow.

--These two lunch boxes, one is full of spicy lard residue, and half of the box is filled with garlic and salt. The two lunch boxes were tightly wrapped by her with pillow covers, which looked like a small pillow.

However, as soon as Zhi Zhi got into her sleeping bag, the female educated youth who accompanied Zheng Ping to take a bath before came back angrily.

Li Fen asked her, "Fang Lijuan, why did you come back alone? You don't care about Zheng Ping?"

Fang Lijuan snorted and said, "People say, why is there no hot water in the bathroom? Why do you cover it up?" There is no place here, let me find Aunt Tian to boil hot water for her to take a bath!"

Everyone clicked their tongues.

In fact, Zheng Ping was following Fang Lijuan, and now she was crying and saying, "You will catch a cold if you take a bath in cold water..." The

female educated youths were silent at first, and then some of them became angry and said a few sarcasm.

Zheng Ping began to cry.

Zhi Zhi didn't bother to meddle in other people's business, so she fell asleep in a daze on the "pillow".

After sleeping for an unknown amount of time, Zhizhi was suddenly awakened by the movement around her.

It should be midnight by now, and everyone is asleep. The bamboo shed was relatively quiet, except for the breathing of the female educated youths; there was not much movement outside the bamboo shed, but there were still a few young men snoring.

Not too far away from Zhizhi, there are rustling voices? ? ?

Zhizhi opened her eyes and adjusted to the light for a while.

The conditions of the educated youth office are poor. Although the girls all sleep in the bamboo sheds, they are all unmarried girls with thin skins, so before going to bed, everyone will find a way to cover the sides of the bamboo sheds with felt cloth, sheets, tents, etc. Cover up, try to be as different as possible between men and women.

Zhi Zhi could only take advantage of the faint light of the lantern leaking through the gaps in the felt cloth, and could vaguely see a dark figure squatting in the bamboo shed. What followed was the sound of subtle hard objects colliding, and it was unknown who was rummaging through the luggage.

Zhizhi's first reaction was--

Could it be that someone had a stomachache in the middle of the night, so he opened his bag and packed toilet paper to go to the bathroom?

As a result, after searching for a while, the black shadow knelt on the ground and slowly moved to another position, and started to rummage again?

So this black shadow is actually a thief who steals other people's things?

The thief was about three or four meters away from Zhi Zhi, with two sleeping girls in between.

Just as Zhizhi was contemplating how to catch the thief-

the thief suddenly let out a happy laugh, and then stopped immediately.

Next, Zhi Zhi heard the slight sound of the tin lunch box being opened, and the sound of wolfing down the food. Because the distance was so close, Zhi Zhi could smell the aroma of food-it was fried rice.

Zhi Zhi had eaten this kind of snack in later life.

Just soak the rice for a day and a night, then fry it, and sprinkle some salt powder when it comes out of the pan.

Very crispy and easy to feel full due to the high calorie content.

The thief chewed the fried rice and made a rustling sound. After eating for about half an hour, he closed the lid of the lunch box and quietly put the lunch box back into the luggage.

Then, the thief slowly crawled to... Zhi Zhi's side.

Zhizhi didn't move.

She smelled the strong aroma of fried rice, and could feel that the thief was pulling her baggage--to prevent theft, Zhi Zhi tied a piece of wool to the mouth of the baggage before going to bed, and tied the other end to her wrist

.

Zhizhi has already guessed who this thief is.

It's Zheng Ping.

Because as soon as the thief approached her, there was a burnt aroma of fried rice. In addition, Zhizhi also smelled a strong smell of sweat and acid-there were more than 20 people in the entire educated youth station, only Zheng Ping didn't take a bath last night, and only Zheng Ping didn't eat dinner.

Now Zheng Ping wants to tear apart Zhizhi's bundle, but the light is so dim that she can't see that the mouth of the bundle is tightly bound by a piece of red wool. On Zhizhi's wrist.

So she couldn't unpack Zhi Zhi's burden, nor could she move it at all.

At this moment, Zhi Zhi's brain was also working rapidly.

Do you want to expose Zheng Ping?

Zhizhi felt that it was not the time yet.

So Zhizhi said sadly, "--Zheng Ping, I've got you."

The black shadow froze for an instant, and gasped very clearly!

Zhi Zhi didn't move either.

After a while, Zhi Zhi heard Zheng Ping take a few breaths, and quietly crawled away.

Early the next morning, before Zhi Zhi woke up, she heard someone screaming, "My bag!"

The girls woke up a little and asked, "What's wrong with your bag?

" Woke up in shock, and asked: "Fang Lijuan, what happened to your bag?" Fang

Lijuan said in a panic, "Someone touched my bag last night and turned out the things in it!"

The educated youths were all awake, and quickly asked-

"No way, we've been here for two or three days, and we haven't heard of anyone throwing anything away!" "

Fang Lijuan, what did you lose?"

"Yeah, hurry up and check it out." What did you lose?"

"If you really lost something, you must find the thief!" "

Yes, why is this scary!"

"Stealing people's things is disgusting!"

Fang Lijuan was a little squeaky, "Ah, this..."

Zhizhi is very aware of Fang Lijuan's unspeakable secret - they are all children from urban families. Parents feel sorry for their children going to the countryside, so they secretly stuff some good things and tell others not to know. This is normal.

Zhizhi believed that the educated youths present must have brought some money, tickets, and food.

It is a personal choice whether you want others to know or not.

Fang Lijuan didn't want others to know that she hid some food and money in her luggage, which was normal.

Sure enough, Fang Lijuan burst into tears and said: "I, I didn't lose anything... Maybe, maybe I haven't woken up yet, and I forgot where my lunch box is." --Before going out, Fang Lijuan's

mother She made a whole lunch box of fried rice, and told her that it was very hungry and durable. As long as you pay attention to moisture protection, you can put it for a month, and tell her not to eat it all at once. She had to eat slowly, before she got used to working in the countryside, this was the only thing she could improve her food.

Now, more than half of the fried rice in her lunch box is missing, and the lid of the lunch box is also open, and even spilled some in her bag!

Fang Lijuan remembered very clearly that she checked the box of fried rice last night before going to bed. It was a big box full, and the lid of the lunch box was well covered. After going out for four or five days, she couldn't bear to eat even a bite of fried rice... She was so

wronged that she wanted to cry, but it was hard to say such a thing, and Fang Lijuan's eyes turned red with anger .

Bie Zhizhi got up and made the bed, and glanced at Zheng Ping calmly.

Zheng Ping should have eaten all-you-can-eat fried rice last night

and slept soundly at night, but because she didn't take a shower yesterday, her face and hands were covered with dirt and her hair was messy.

Zheng Ping was gloating at Fang Lijuan, and then suddenly met Bie Zhizhi's gaze, feeling a little guilty, and quickly looked away.

Bie Zhizhi put away her bedding, tied her baggage and bedding together, and tied them together with a rope.

Hong Hehe asked strangely, "Zhi Zhi, what are you doing?"

Zhizhi replied loudly: "Beware of thieves! I only know how to tie this way. If someone removes my rope, she will never be able to tie it like me! Then I will know that someone has touched me." Something is missing!"

Hong Hehe looked at Fang Lijuan, nodded thoughtfully, "You are right." She also tied up her luggage.

Not far away, Zheng Ping blushed.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe went to queue together to go to the toilet, took washbasins and towels to the river to wash up, and then came back to have breakfast together.

Breakfast is worse than yesterday's dinner.

It is a large bucket of mashed potato starch soup, which is said to be full, and a piece of bean cake per person.

Zheng Ping still cried and said that she couldn't eat these things...

Zhizhi didn't bother to pay attention to her, and finished the bean cake carefully, and poured two big bowls of potato soup, and then pulled Hong Hehe aside to ask, " Isn't there a barren mountain and a small river behind the school run by our educated youths? Why don't you go there and get something to eat? Are you not allowed to go or something?" Hong Hehe thought for a while, "I didn't hear that you were not allowed to go there

. , but we don't know what to eat... Besides, we're here for a transition, maybe today we'll be enough for 20 people, and we'll leave tomorrow? Why bother with extra trouble!" Zhi

Zhi Said: "I'll ask!"

Hong Hehe said, "Hey, wait for me! I'll go with you!"

Zhi Zhi went to ask the staff of the Educated Youth Office, and the answer was: You want to go to the barren hills It's okay to dig some wild vegetables, but you can't start a fire in the barren hills, and you can't go too far to avoid danger.

Zhizhi was satisfied.

Hong Hehe asked her, "Zhizhi, do you know what wild vegetables are edible? Or do you know how to catch fish?" "

I don't know! I don't know either, so I'll ask someone." Zhizhi said.

Among the male educated youths, Zhi Zhi knew Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aiguo who went to the train station to watch TV together yesterday.

She asked them one by one: Do you know how to catch fish in the stream, or know edible wild vegetables?

The male educated youths looked at each other.

Shen Shuhua thought for a while, "I can use bamboo to weave fishing gear, and as long as I can find bamboo, there must be other edible things near the bamboo forest. Well, there should be no bamboo shoots in this season, so I should try to find one. Look for bamboo fungus, if there are enough bamboos, maybe you can catch some bamboo rats."

Chen Yuejin also said: "I know several kinds of wild vegetables, but I'm not sure if there are any on this barren mountain."

Tao Rongye said: "I I don't know anything, but I can help."

Li Aiguo also said, "I can go to the river and turn over rocks, maybe I can turn over some small crabs."

So Zhizhi, Hong Hehe, Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo went to Houshan together.

There is no bamboo forest in the barren hills, but Shen Shuhua thought of a way - to weave fishing gear out of tree vines.

So one morning passed, and with Li Aiguo's assistance, Shen Shuhua made three cone-shaped fishing traps in one go. They also dug some earthworms nearby, put them into the fishing traps as bait, The fish traps are placed in different locations in the creek.

Zhizhi, Hong Hehe and Tao Rongye followed Chen Yuejin, looking for wild vegetables in the forest.

Chen Yuejin found a kind of wild vegetable called velvet, and said that he had eaten it before, washed it, sprinkled it with a little flour and steamed it, and it tasted very good.

Zhizhi also found it - dandelion. She has wildflowers like this in her vegetable garden at home in Matsushi, and as far as she knows, dandelions are edible. But Chen Yuejin had never eaten dandelions, and the other educated youths had never heard that dandelions could be eaten, and Zhizhi was also beating her heart, so she picked several plants, thinking that she would take them back and ask Aunt Tian who was in charge of cooking for the educated youths.

Aunt Tian is a local, so she must know whether dandelions are edible.

One morning passed, and the harvest was not very good.

Shen Shuhua and Li Aiguo tossed and tossed all morning, just put the fishing gear into the river, of course they didn't get anything. Zhi Zhi and the others picked a lot of fine hairy vegetables here, which should be enough for six people, but if it is for the entire educated youth station, it is not enough.

But anyway, at least there is a beginning.

So the six of them went back to the Educated Youth Office together.

Chapter 32

Zhizhi and her friends returned to the Educated Youth Office, and it was already time for dinner.

There are a few new faces in the Educated Youth Office - they arrived this morning, there are four of them, three men and one woman.

Zheng Ping has become the darling of the Educated Youth Office. Not only is she surrounded by female educated youths, she is also sought after by male educated youths. ...

Zhi Zhi ignored Zheng Ping, and just greeted the three newcomers, a man and a woman, so they knew each other.

Then she and her friends took the picked vegetables and dandelions to the kitchen and showed Aunt Tian, ​​"Aunt Tian, ​​please identify them, can these wild vegetables be eaten?" Aunt Tian just took a look and said,

" You went to the back mountain to pick wild vegetables today? This is Artemisia annua! You can eat it!"

Zhizhi nodded, and asked again, "Aunt Tian, ​​can these be added to our dinner?" "

Of course! Get some flour Steamed together with Artemisia annua, the taste is very good!" Aunt Tian said.

Zhizhi pointed to the dandelion she had picked again, and said, "Aunt Tian, ​​can this be eaten?

" Now, if you know you don't have enough to eat, you have to find something to eat by yourself... But I suggest that you pick up one kind of wild vegetables at a time, and it's easier for me to deal with wild vegetables of the same variety!" Zhizhi was very happy, "Then

we After lunch, we'll go pick some fine vegetables, and we'll have something good to eat in the evening!"

After working all morning, Zhi Zhi was really hungry at lunch time.

She ate bean cakes with bean porridge.

She is no longer a newcomer today, and the portion of bean porridge is the same as everyone else's, not much.

But she slowly ate all of them.

Zheng Ping still looked at the bean porridge like swill with tears in her eyes, unable to eat anything.

After lunch, Zhizhi went to ask the educated youths one by one, inviting them to go to the barren hills to pick wild vegetables together.

Among the twenty-four educated youths, seventeen or eighteen responded to Zhizhi's call.

So everyone went to the barren hills in a mighty way.

--Shen Shuhua threw the three fishing traps into the river in the morning, and all of them caught small fish, but the number was not many. There were only about four or five of them together, and each fish was only a finger of a young man so big.

But it also gave everyone endless confidence.

Right now, there are three or four young people following Shen Shuhua to learn how to make fishing tools, while the others, led by Zhi Zhi and Chen Yuejin, are looking for fine hairy vegetables. It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon. Shen Shuhua and the others made ten

fishing gears and caught more than a dozen small fishes;

I went back to the Educated Youth Office and gave the things to Aunt Tian.

Aunt Tian was overjoyed to see so many wild vegetables and small fish, and said, "Come and help me!"

Zhi Zhi told everyone not to move, and then ran to find those who hadn't picked wild vegetables. Educated youth, ask them if they want to help Aunt Tian in the kitchen. There were three educated youths who were willing to come and help, so Zhi Zhi asked the three of them to help Aunt Tian wash the vegetables, and then discussed with Aunt Tian... Afterwards,

Zhi Zhi and the other educated youths disbanded and joined Hong Hehe I went to the river to bathe and do laundry.

As soon as Zheng Ping saw that Zhizhi was going to take a bath, she also quickly took her basin and changed clothes, and followed her to the bathroom by the river to take a bath.

She saw Zhizhi's exquisite soap box as she wished, and

asked Zhizhi to borrow the soap with a look of embarrassment, "Zhizhi, I forgot to bring soap, can you..." "

No!" Zhizhi said directly, "How dare you?" Do you lend your toothbrush to others? Soap and toothbrush are very personal things and cannot be borrowed."

Zheng Ping was stunned for a moment, then said awkwardly: "You, why don't you just wash the surface of the soap and lend it to me?" "

No."

Zheng Ping's eye circles turned red all of a sudden.

She sniffed and asked Hong Hehe to borrow it, but Hong Hehe was unwilling to lend it to her.

Zheng Ping was stunned.

After a while, she turned around and asked the other two female educated youths to borrow soap. But those two female educated youths were not willing to lend it to her...

"Zhi Zhi, are you targeting me?" Zheng Ping asked weeping.

Zhizhi ignored her and began to undress and take a bath; Hong Hehe was helping Zhizhi watch the wind and fetch water.

None of the female educated youths at the scene was willing to lend soap to Zheng Ping. Zheng Ping couldn't keep pestering her, so she called Hong Hehe, "Hehe, please help me get some water after hard work.

" It was pleasing to the eye, and she said: "Isn't there always been a rule here that two people take a bath together? Zhi Zhi and I are married, so you can fetch water by yourself!" Zheng Ping was stunned, "You, you

help Can I get a pot of water?"

"No!" Hong Hehe said seriously, "If I get a pot for you, what can you do for me later?"

Zheng Ping said, "I, we...we They are all brothers and sisters of the proletariat!"

Hong Hehe was stupid and couldn't talk back, and was choked by Zheng Ping's words for a long time.

Zhizhi rescued in time, "Hehe, bring me another basin of water!"

Hong Hehe left with Zhizhi's empty washbasin, and brought water in after a while, because he was afraid that he would be caught by Zheng Ping again if he stayed in the bathroom. Called, he walked out of the bathroom angrily.

Zheng Ping was also angry, but after several times of probing, she already knew that Zhi Zhi was not easy to mess with, so she changed her target, and said to the other two female educated youths in a crying voice: "Qingyu, can you help me get a basin of water?"

Li Qingyu didn't want to help her fetch water either, "You haven't taken off your clothes yet, why don't you find a companion?"

Zheng Ping wanted to cry, "Qingyu, don't you want to help me too? I ..."

Zhizhi couldn't stand it anymore, and said coldly: "We are all brothers and sisters of the proletariat, why don't you just stay here as a capitalist's daughter? It's really awkward to order others to work!" Li Qingyu

instantly Putting down her worries, "Yes, yes, yes! You and I are both proletarians, why do you order me?"

Zheng Ping bit her lip.

Zhizhi just washed her hair with soap yesterday, and her hair was dry and astringent, so she didn't dare to wash her hair again today, so she took a quick shower, and Hong Hehe came in to wash, and she went to fetch water for Hong Hehe. After Hong Hehe finished washing, the two went to the river to wash clothes together.

Li Qingyu and another female educated youth also hurried over, squatted with Zhizhi and the others by the river to wash their clothes, and returned to the educated youth office together.

I don't know how Zheng Ping, who didn't bring soap, took a bath. Anyway, she returned to the educated youth compound with a resentful face.

Aunt Tian has already prepared dinner. Zhizhi and the others brought back so many fine vegetables temporarily, thanks to the help of these three educated youths, she was able to finish the fine vegetables before dinner. At the moment, the three educated youths are still helping her with buckets and pots.

There was a special aroma of food in the air, and everyone was looking forward to it, whispering incessantly.

Zhizhi is also looking forward to it.

She has never eaten wild vegetables like velvet!

Soon

, everyone lined up and went to cook with their own lunch boxes.

Today's food for the educated youths is still a spoonful of bean porridge, a piece of bean cake, and plantain cores mixed with spicy chili sauce.

But there is a big pot of mixed veggies.

When it was Zhi Zhi's turn, Aunt Tian gave her a spoonful of bean porridge, motioned for her to take a bean cake by herself, and then gave her a big spoonful of cold vegetables.

The fine hair vegetables were put into the lunch box, only then did Zhizhi know that Aunt Tian should have dried up the dozen or so small fish that everyone had caught on the kang, and then beat them into fish floss with a mortar, and then used the fish floss to eat Chilled vegetables that have been blanched in cold sauce.

"Thank you, Aunt Tian!" Zhizhi said sincerely.

Aunt Tian smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth, "You young people from the city are sweet-talking!"

Zhizhi sat on the side, eating with her friends. She couldn't wait to try a bite of the velvet. The wild vegetable had a very strong and special aroma. It was a bit sour when she first tasted it, but the taste was very tender. It is precisely because of the strong aroma of wild vegetables that the fishy smell of the river fish can be concealed; and the small fish dried on the kang has been beaten into fish floss with bones and meat, and still retains a crispy taste, which can be combined with smooth and tender wild vegetables to form a complex Taste, very delicious!

Zhi Zhi ate several mouthfuls of wild vegetables in a row, and praised: "With this fine hairy vegetable, I don't even want to eat bean porridge." The

educated youths sitting beside her laughed.

Chen Yuejin said with a smile: "I still have a rarity for the bean porridge. If you really can't finish it, Zhizhi, you can give it to me. Don't be afraid that I will dislike it or not. I can't ask for it!" Zhizhi smiled

, "I ate it for the first time yesterday, and I'm not used to it. Today I'm used to eating what I can eat..."

Suddenly, there was a commotion from Aunt Tian's side.

Everyone stared sideways.

It turned out that Zheng Ping and Aunt Tian had a quarrel.

Zheng Ping said angrily: "...Why can everyone else eat this dish, but we can't? Aunt Tian, ​​you are too much, why are you making a difference? No, you have to give me an explanation today. Otherwise, I will definitely go to the leader to report the situation!"

Aunt Tian said bluntly: "Did you go to the barren hills to pick this dish? Or did you help me cook it? If you can tell me one or two things, I will not only give you one I'll give you an extra spoon!"

Zheng Ping laughed angrily, "I didn't go to the barren hills to pick wild vegetables? I didn't cook for you...then I can't eat this dish?" "That's it

! "

Zheng Ping sneered and said, "Aunt Tian, ​​do you know that you are engaging in class antagonisms?"

Aunt Tian got angry, knocked a long-handled spoon on the edge of the pot, and said aggressively: "Come on! You from the city Missy, please explain to me, a poor peasant whose ancestors have been poor peasants for twenty-eight generations... What is class antagonism!" When

talking about her family background, Zheng Ping suddenly froze.

She realized that she had made a mistake-the magic weapon of "class" can only be used on educated youths with the same background as her. To deal with a person like Aunt Tian who is already muddy, she has to play a different card.

So Zheng Ping said with tears in her eyes: "Aunt Tian, ​​we are all revolutionary fighters. Isn't it natural for the able to work harder and take care of the weak?" Then

she turned to her fans, " Comrades, tell me, is this the truth?"

Several educated youths who surrounded Zheng Ping said in unison: "That's right, that's it!"

Zhi Zhi held the lunch box and remembered all Zheng Ping's fans. down.

Educated youth going to the countryside and the receiving unit can choose both ways. Zhi Zhi was only assigned to the first production brigade in Bishui Township by her superiors, but it is hard to say which group she will be assigned to.

But before that, Zhizhi also needs to choose a good companion.

After all, this era is different from future generations. Regardless of whether it is a state-owned enterprise, a central enterprise, a private enterprise or a foreign enterprise, as long as the position is higher or the ability is strong enough, they will have the opportunity to choose colleagues and subordinates. For example, firing or quitting.

But in this era, especially the educated youth, once they are assigned to the same location... there is a high probability that they cannot be changed.

Zhizhi doesn't want to have pig teammates.

That's why she didn't expose Zheng Ping face to face last night.

Because she needs people like Zheng Ping to expose her own problems, and at the same time to observe other people's reactions.

Facing Zheng Ping's challenge at this time, Aunt Tian was not to be outdone, she glared at Zheng Ping and said, "Who won't let you become a Chinese soldier? This bean porridge and bean cake are for you, a soldier!" Zheng

Ping Pointing to the fish floss mixed with fine vegetables, "What about this one?"

"This was brought back by the joint efforts of other Japanese fighters, and they indeed shared the fruits of their labor!" Aunt Tian squinted at Zheng Ping, and said, "... Why, when people tell you to go to work, you don't go, sit here and talk about the moonlight in the star city in the countryside with gay men! Hmph, I only saw the ladies of the landlord's family and you before liberation Same, doing nothing all day long and just waiting to eat. Comrade Zheng Ping, don't you want to enslave us proletariat like the capitalists?" --

These rhetoric were taught by Zhi Zhi to Aunt Tian in advance.

Then Aunt Tian followed Zheng Ping's example and asked all the educated youths, "Comrades, do you think this is true?

"

Zhizhi also answered loudly with everyone.

Their voices are much louder than those of Zheng Ping and the others.

Aunt Tian said coolly again: "Comrade Zheng Ping, if I were you, I would have more backbone, and I would not put my face on begging for food because of this stuttering. I will go to labor tomorrow, then My Aunt Tian has no reason not to let you eat, right?"

Zheng Ping was so angry that her eyes turned red.

Li Fen also felt that the boss was boring, pulled Zheng Ping's sleeves, and said in a low voice: "Zheng Ping, forget it, she won't give it if she doesn't give it... How ugly to say!" Zheng Ping didn't agree

. Way, angrily sitting aside holding bean porridge and bean cakes. But three meals a day are the same food, she has no appetite at all.

Zhizhi was already used to the bean porridge, so she chewed it slowly and finished it.

She put her empty bowl beside Hong Hehe, said "Hehe help me look", then ran to the bamboo shed, took out the two boxes of lard residue in her luggage, and opened the lunch box Cover, share the box of spicy lard residue with everyone.

Zheng Ping's eyes lit up all of a sudden!

- Lard dregs! Hey, this is a good thing!

She was looking forward to it...

But at this moment, the educated youth who had worked in the afternoon and the educated youth who had not worked had become two distinct groups.

Zhizhi held her own lunch box and invited the educated youths who had worked in the afternoon to eat lard residue.

She didn't come to Zheng Ping's side at all!

Every educated youth who got the spicy lard residue politely expressed their thanks to Zhizhi, and at the same time they consciously took up to two yuan. So much so that Zhi Zhi distributed it around, and in the end there were about three pieces of lard left in the lunch box.

Zhizhi distributed the last three pieces of spicy lard residue to Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo; then opened another lunch box, and divided one piece of garlic-flavored lard residue into Tao Rongye and one piece to Hong

He He... In the end, there were four or five yuan left, and she ate it by herself.

Hong Hehe quietly pressed his head to Zhizhi's side, and said in a low voice: "I have biscuits, I'll bring them to you later."

Zhizhi pretended not to hear, and said in a moderate voice: "Hehe, you Do you know why I invite you to eat lard residue?"

He He was stunned for a moment, then said: "Why?"

Zhizhi said: "My mother is afraid that I will not be acclimatized and unable to eat when I go to a strange place in the countryside. So I just I asked my sister-in-law to make this lard residue for me. Now that I have arrived, I really didn't get used to it yesterday, but today I am relieved... In addition, if you don't hurry up and eat this lard residue, it will be broken. It's a pity."

Everyone remained silent, eating the delicious spicy pork lard in silence.

He He said: "The taste hasn't changed yet, it's very fragrant!"

"It's one thing to be afraid of it going bad," Zhi Zhi said, "What makes me even more afraid is that if my lard residue goes bad, it's not taken out in my bag, and someone steals it and eats it in the middle of the night. I'm still having a stomachache... Then tell me, will this thief come to trouble me?"

Zheng Ping's face changed drastically!

She immediately understood - Bie Zhizhi wasn't talking in her sleep last night, she really saw her looking through Fang Lijuan's bag, and secretly eating the fried rice that Fang Lijuan hid in her bag!

Fang Lijuan also stared at Zhizhi with wide eyes in surprise.

She always felt that there was something in Zhizhi's words.

And...

Zhizhi knew that someone stole her fried rice last night?

Fang Lijuan later checked behind her back, and the ten yuan she had stored in the bag at the same time was not lost. Maybe it's because the fried rice is placed in a lunch box, and the lunch box is large and the target is obvious, so people secretly eat it?

She remembered again that when she woke up in the morning, she found that her fried rice had been stolen. At that time, she was very scared. She was afraid that the male educated youths who were sleeping outside had sneaked into the bamboo shed. It would be too scary!

So she observed the felt cloth around the bamboo shed for the first time, and found that the lower half of the felt cloth on all sides was suppressed with red bricks, which means that the male educated youths had never entered.

--The one who stole her fried rice was the one who slept in the bamboo shed!

Now Bie Zhizhi said, what if the thief eats other people's food and ruins his stomach?

Fang Lijuan bit her lower lip.

In fact, after Zhi Zhi said such a sentence, everyone fell silent.

Hong Hehe shouted angrily: "Which thief has such a thick skin! There really is such a person! I'll treat her to farts, bah!"

Zheng Ping's face turned blue and red.

She didn't want to eat bean porridge and bean cakes, and she was even more depressed when Bie Zhizhi pointed at Sanghuai and scolded her.

Li Fen, who was sitting next to her, saw that she hadn't eaten for a long time, so she asked cautiously, "Zheng Ping, are you still unable to eat? You should eat a little. You haven't eaten since yesterday. What if you continue like this?" Come on!"

Zheng Ping also wanted to persuade herself to eat it.

But looking at all kinds of beans soaked in water with distinct grains and the pitch-black bean cakes, she really lost her appetite.

"I don't want to eat..." she said sickly.

Li Fen licked his lips, "Then if you don't want to eat..."

Zheng Ping said, "Then you can eat it!" Then she handed the lunch box to Li Fen.

Li Fen was overjoyed, "Okay!"

After everyone had dinner, Shen Shuhua and the others rushed to the river for a walk before it was completely dark, and sure enough they brought back a dozen small fishes the size of fingers. They seized the time to dig some more earthworms, used them as bait again, put them into the fishing gear, and

sank them into the small river. Then they rushed back with the dozen or so small fish and handed them over to Aunt Tian, ​​begging her to help them deal with them. one time.

The dozen or so small fish said that there were not too many, and Aunt Tian readily agreed. After dealing with the small fish and cleaning the kitchen, she locked the door and left.

Zhi Zhi went to the train station to watch TV with other educated youths.

After watching the news broadcast, Zhizhi came back with everyone, and everyone lined up to go to the toilet to relieve their hands, and then got ready to sleep.

Because of Zhizhi's warning during dinner, all the female educated youths, without exception, stuffed all the soft bags containing money into their quilts or used them as pillows under their heads when they went to bed at night.

Zheng Ping was in a terrible embarrassment.

But in order not to attract attention and avoid suspicion, she still had to grit her teeth and stuff the small bundle into her quilt together with everyone.

At the same time, she couldn't help paying attention to Bie Zhizhi and Fang Lijuan.

--Bie Zhizhi is teaching Hong Hehe how to tie a knot with a rope, and how to tie a knot is different. In this way, as long as someone removes the rope tied to her luggage, she will be able to see...

Fang Lijuan looks careless.

Zheng Ping even heard Li Qingyu, who was sleeping next to Fang Lijuan, lower her voice and say, "Lijuan, why don't you clean up... Aren't you afraid of losing things in the middle of the night?"

Fang Lijuan said indifferently, "I don't have anything to throw away either. Yes! Hey, I'm asleep!"

Zheng Ping breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that only this silly elder sister doesn't understand anything, so stupid.

It was night, Zheng Ping fell asleep in a daze, and woke up again from being hungry.

She ate half of Fang Lijuan's box of fried rice secretly in the middle of the night last night, and she was really tired of it, so she could withstand the whole day's famine. But now...she was hungry again.

Reason told her that last night she was caught by Bie Zhizhi for stealing other people's food. This other Zhizhi is really insidious, at that time she only frightened her but didn't expose her, she didn't know what kind of intentions she kept to embarrass her!

So at this moment she should bear it...

I don't know how long it took, Zheng Ping was really hungry, her eyes were red, and her mind was full of food.

In the end, hunger completely overcame her reason.

She got up carefully, and then slowly moved towards Fang Lijuan bit by bit.

--Others put their burdens in the quilt, but Zheng Ping didn't dare to lift the quilt. Zheng Ping knew that Fang Lijuan was the only one who didn't put away her burden. In that bundle was a lunch box.

There is crispy and delicious fried rice in the lunch box.

Zheng Ping finally moved to Fang Lijuan's bag.

She lightly and impatiently touched the knotted part of the bundle, then groped to open the bundle... and found the tin lunch box smoothly.

This lunch box is heavy, and it feels very heavy as soon as you use it.

Zheng Ping was overjoyed, thinking that Fang Lijuan still had so much fried rice!

This time you can eat well!

Zheng Ping lifted the lid of the lunch box in the dark, and immediately smelled the aroma of fried rice...

She quickly reached out and grabbed a handful of fried rice and stuffed it into her mouth.

Ah -

shouldn't fried rice be dry and refreshing, one grain of rice and one grain of rice?

Why is it a little sticky?

Before it was too late, Zheng Ping had already stuffed the "fried rice" in her hand into her mouth.

She even took a few quick chews.

Um?

Why is there a foul and sticky smell coming from my mouth? ? ?

This, this...

is this?

Zheng Ping realized something, and her face turned pale.

Vomit-

her stomach began to churn, and she couldn't help retching.

==

But at dinner time, Fang Lijuan was angry and hated after hearing Bie Zhizhi's warning.

She knew who the thief was.

She has been here for four days, and she was fine for the first three days, but since Bie Zhizhi, Zheng Ping, and Tao Rongye came, her bag was stolen and her fried rice was stolen. Tao Rongye is a man, it is impossible to enter the bamboo shed, the only suspects left are Bie Zhizhi and Zheng Ping.

Recalling Bie Zhizhi and Zheng Ping's demeanor...

--Bie Zhizhi is flexible and charismatic. At dinner, she brought out spicy lard residue to share with everyone. Would a person with spicy lard residue steal her fried rice in the middle of the night?

--Zheng Ping loves to show her weakness in exchange for the sympathy of male educated youths. At the same time, she loves to be lazy and to take advantage of small things. She didn't eat a bite of rice yesterday, and she didn't eat a grain of rice today. Is she bigu cultivating immortals? I'm afraid it was because I was too hungry that I came to steal her fried rice!

Very good, Zheng Ping is the only suspect left.

Fang Lijuan decided to take revenge.

Zhizhi's warning words at dinner gave her infinite inspiration.

So behind her back, she secretly ate the leftover fried rice in the lunch box, but left two or three mouthfuls uneaten, then went to the river to grab a handful of wet soil, found some bird droppings, mixed a couple of handfuls, and put it away. In the lunch box.

Before going to bed at night, when Li Qingyu persuaded her to put away her valuables, Fang Lijuan deliberately loudly said that she didn't have any valuables, so she didn't need to collect them... After

everyone was asleep, Fang Lijuan didn't dare to sleep.

She held the flashlight in one hand, and pinched her arm with the other-as long as she felt sleepy, she would ruthlessly pinch the tender flesh on the inside of her arm.

In this way, Fang Lijuan persisted until -

she heard the sound of Xixi Suso.

coming! It really came again...

Fang Lijuan was very excited.

She tightly held the flashlight in her hand, and listened carefully to Zheng Ping slowly getting up from her bedding, and slowly crawling to her side. Then, she heard Zheng Ping's stomach growling with hunger, and Zheng Ping took out the lunch box from her bag, and... also ate the soil with bird droppings?

Fang Lijuan immediately sat up, turned on the flashlight and shone it on the thief who stole her food!

--Who is it if it's not Zheng Ping? ? ?

Zheng Ping was taken aback by the sudden flashlight.

For a moment, she was so frightened that she even forgot to vomit.

But that's not the worst.

Ever since Zhizhi warned everyone at dinner, Fang Lijuan was not the only one who felt something was wrong, but several girls also felt a small drum in their hearts.

Not only Zheng Ping and Fang Lijuan couldn't sleep that night, but several other girls couldn't sleep either. They could clearly hear all the movements that Zheng Ping made! Even after Fang Lijuan sat up and turned on the flashlight, they couldn't help but sit up and turn on the flashlight at the same time.

At this moment, four or five flashlights lit up in the bamboo shed, almost illuminating the small bamboo shed like daylight.

Even the sleeping girls were woken up, rubbing their eyes and sitting up one by one, looking in surprise at Zheng Ping, who was shrouded in the light of several flashlights.

Zheng Ping was stunned, and opened her mouth stupidly.

There was still dirty dirt in her mouth that she hadn't had time to spit out.

Fang Lijuan yelled in shock-

"Zheng Ping! You, you actually...eat | shit?"

Chapter 33

The incident of Zheng Ping secretly eating | shit in the middle of the night can be called a classic scene.

However, Zhizhi worked all day during the day, and slept soundly after eating full at night. When Hong Hehe woke up Zhi Zhi, Zhi Zhi sat up and rubbed her eyes to look at Zheng Ping -

Zheng Ping was pinching her neck and retching.

Even the male educated youths sleeping outside were awakened.

They got up one by one, put on their clothes quickly, gathered around the bamboo shed, and raised their voices to ask what was the matter.

The girls told them loudly-

"It's okay, it's okay, someone is eating|shit!"

"You can just call Zheng Ping's name! Otherwise, people will think who is eating|shit!"

"My God, Zheng Ping actually Eating poop!"

"She said during the day that the bean porridge we ate was slops, but she didn't eat the bean porridge, so she came to eat this thing?" "

What kind of hobby is this!"

"Damn it stinks to me It's..."

The male educated youths were stunned.

-- Zheng Ping is eating|shit?

No way, Zheng Ping is a delicate little girl, who can't even swallow bean porridge, why does she...

why don't eat serious human food, and go to eat-

shit?

They couldn't believe it.

Then--

Zheng Ping ran out crying because she couldn't bear the exclamation and ridicule of the girls in the bamboo shed.

So all the male educated youths saw Zheng Ping, whose face was covered in "shit" - because she cried and wiped her tears, she covered her face with mud and bird droppings from her hands.

But on this big night, when the whole yard is lit by a paper lantern, who can tell whether it's mud or shit on her face?

The male educated youths were dumbfounded.

Zheng Ping wailed and ran towards the river.

I don't know who shouted, "Follow up! Watch her and don't let her commit suicide..."

So the male educated youths chased after her with a coaxing sound.

Later, it is said that Zheng Ping jumped into the river in shame and anger.

The male educated youths were afraid that she would have feces on her body, so they didn't dare to rescue her rashly, so they stood on the shore one by one and watched...

Oh no, they were watching.

--The main reason is that the creek is too shallow, and the deepest reaches the calf of a person.

They weren't sure whether Zheng Ping couldn't think about it, or wanted to wash the shit off her body.

In short, in the end Zheng Ping climbed ashore by herself crying.

Zhi Zhi didn't bother to pay attention to Zheng Ping.

At dawn, she called Tao Rongye and Shen Shuhua over to discuss the matter of reforming the educated youth.

Jienan is too poor, and the conditions of the educated youth office at the railway station in the provincial capital are really poor.

Even female educated youths can only sleep in bamboo sheds exposed to the wind all around, and the bamboo sheds have only one roof to shelter them from the sun and rain, and the girls still sleep on the mud floor. It was even worse for the male educated youths, who slept directly in the open air. What if it rains? What if there are rats, snakes and insects crawling over?

But no one ever thought of renovating here.

Because everyone is a visitor.

As for Zhizhi's proposal -

Tao Rongye remained silent as usual.

Shen Shuhua raised the above-mentioned hesitation, "Maybe we are leaving tomorrow, and doing these jobs...isn't it useless work?"

Zhi Zhi said: "The Educated Youth Office clearly stated that we will send us away only if we have 40 people. Think about it, Tao Rongye and I came the day before yesterday. There were three people in our group.

Four people came one day... If only four or five people came every day, wouldn't they have to wait for a week?

"Besides, even if we start work today and leave tomorrow, at least we have already started, and the people who come later will continue to do the work. " Sooner or later there will be beds for everyone in this educated youth station. "Zhi Zhi said.

Tao Rongye stated directly, "I don't know anything, but I can help. "

Shen Shuhua stared at Zhizhi for a while, then nodded, "Zhizhi, what you said makes sense, then let's start working today!" Some people dig wild vegetables, some people cut wood to build houses! But-wait a minute, we don't have tools..." "

Don't worry about this, I'll go to the comrades in the Educated Youth Office later and ask them to help find a solution. Zhizhi said.

Zhizhi immediately went to the person in charge of the Educated Youth Office and told her what she thought.

The person in charge was surprised, but also very happy, and promised to find a way to get wood saws or something right away.

Zhizhi came back and told everyone to Building a house for male educated youths.

Most of the male educated youths are in favor of it. After all, it is related to their interests. No one wants to sleep in the mud and sand, right?

Among the more than 20 educated youths, there are really people who know how to make The people in the house-this educated youth is called Ding Shenghua. His father is an old engineer from the Engineering Department of the Artillery Corps. He grew up on the construction site when he was a child. Chen Yuejin

's parents are forest guards, so he knows many trees and knows how to cut them. Cutting trees...

Li Aiguo's father was a carpenter before liberation, and he knew how to make all kinds of furniture. Under his father's teaching, he could also make furniture, but there must still be a lot of room for improvement in technology. Ding Shenghua will be planning now

. How to build this new shed. Chen Yuejin was in charge of selecting suitable trees on the barren hills and teaching everyone how to cut wood. Li Aiguo was in charge of leading everyone to plan the boards and build a large bunk so that everyone could sleep on the bed!

Ding Shenghua began to write, draw, and measure dimensions; Chen Yuejin was teaching everyone the different characteristics of various trees; Li Aiguo took all the twigs and drew the pattern of Datongpu on the sand... Zhizhi simply took out a small

book , One by one, recorded the names and specialties of the educated youths, and then mobilized the female educated youths to find wild vegetables and catch small fish... Soon, the person in charge of the educated youth

office borrowed several saws, axes, hatchets, shovels, Hoes, ropes, etc.

The male and female educated youths began to act separately.

Because of the live example of "whoever works, who enjoys the fruits of labor" came yesterday, all the educated youths were mobilized today.

Even Zheng Ping coyly followed everyone to pick wild vegetables.

There is great power in numbers.

Although there are some individuals who touch fish...

but soon there is a harvest.

Under Chen Yuejin's command, the male educated youths cut down a few trees together, and dragged them back to the educated youth office together; Started the base hole.

After several trees of similar size were dragged back, Ding Shenghua led people to trim the trees and branches, measure the size and then dig the slots... Soon,

several pillars were placed.

Chen Yuejin has been leading people to cut wood in the barren mountains and forests, and the male educated youths dragged one tree after another back to the educated youth office...

Li Aiguo led people to deal with these trees in the educated youth office.

After one morning, the framework of the new shed was basically formed.

The female educated youths are not to be outdone.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Zhizhi asked Hong Hehe to bring back a batch of wild vegetables first, and asked Aunt Tian to help cook them

so that they could add something to everyone's lunch.

When Aunt Tian beat the gong to call for everyone to come back for lunch, Zhizhi and the others picked a large amount of wild vegetables.

Seeing young people working hard, Aunt Tian is also very good at cooking.

In addition, Zhizhi told her the most firewood-saving method to stew bean porridge the day before-soak the beans in water for half a day in advance to ensure that the beans can be stewed quickly. The next step is the most important step: after cooking breakfast, keep the firewood on. Boil the beans that have been soaked in water all night, then turn off the heat, and then keep the pot open to keep the bean porridge heated.

The educated youth's breakfast is served on time at seven o'clock.

Aunt Tian followed what Zhi Zhi said, and instead of turning off the stove after finishing breakfast, she vacated the pot and started cooking the beans that had been soaking overnight. Firewood, then cover the pot and simmer from seven o'clock to eleven o'clock at noon.

When making lunch, she only needs to light the firewood and cook the bean porridge in the pot for about ten minutes, and all kinds of beans will be boiled and blossomed!

The bean porridge cooked in this way is soft and thick and does not require firewood, but it is a bit labor-intensive. It doesn't matter, Aunt Tian is a diligent person and doesn't care about spending a little effort. She was quite happy, because this is indeed a useful little trick.

Mixed bean porridge with soft white sugar is a delicious eight-treasure porridge!

But in this day and age, sugar is a luxury.

So Zhi Zhi asked Aunt Tian to put salt in the bean porridge, and then put a little bit of soybean oil.

This became a salty bean porridge.

The food reserves in the educated youth station are miscellaneous beans, some flour, and a little rice.

Because there are the most beans, Aunt Tian always makes rice porridge and bean cakes for everyone.

Zhi Zhi discussed the dishes with Aunt Tian.

For the first batch of wild vegetables brought back by the female educated youths in the morning, Zhizhi suggested that Aunt Tian use them to make wild vegetable pancakes-mix 30% flour with 70% wild vegetables, knead them into pancakes and bake them on the grill. Of course, the wild vegetables should be blanched first.

Then Zhizhi arranged for two female educated youths to shovel the big bag of beans in the kitchen and pick them up with a dustpan.

It is mainly to pick out the soybeans, red beans and mung beans in the miscellaneous beans.

Soybeans can be used to make jelly; red beans and flour can be used to make red bean cakes, and the taste will be much better; mung beans are the softest and easiest to cook and blossom, making mung bean soup is much more delicious than miscellaneous bean porridge... And,

gardenia Also made some miscellaneous bean sprouts with miscellaneous beans.

Of course, these are all for the sake of future food.

The lunch at noon today is different from usual - soft and rotten salty bean porridge paired with wild vegetable pancakes that are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. It is very delicious!

But the educated youths are still thinking about the small fish caught in the small river...

Aunt Tian smiled and said while sharing the porridge for the educated youths: "Hey, just a little dried fish is worth thinking about! Let me tell you the truth. Said, just a little, you can get two or three strips per person, that's enough to eat! Go and catch some more, and when I have enough portions, I will fry them in a big pot with chili and perilla. Make sure it's crispy and crispy, let you eat your fill!"

Everyone nodded desperately, and everyone couldn't help swallowing desperately.

After lunch, Zhi Zhi discussed with Ding Shenghua, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aiguo, adjusted the labor plan, and then called everyone to go to the barren hills to cut a lot of thatch and come back.

Thatch can be used to weave mats and make curtains for the bamboo sheds of the female educated youths. They are rolled up during the day and hung down when they sleep at night, which is much better than the messy felt cloth and sheets they hang now.

In addition, they have to use thatch as

the roof of the new shed first. In this case, the male educated youths are expected to sleep in the new shed today.

There is great power in numbers.

Everyone worked together to build a house, fell trees, cut thatch, and weave straw mats... At sunset, the

male educated youths had a thatched roof with only the foundation and pillars. Very simple sheds, the bamboo sheds of the female educated youths have four crooked soft "walls"...

When Zhizhi announced that today's labor would end here and that it would continue tomorrow, the educated youths and the others excitedly ran around the new shed to watch.

They are a group of teenagers who are only 17 or 18 years old. They have never done such heavy and rough work, nor have they stood alone like they are now. They never even knew that they could rely on their own hands to experience it in such a short period of time. sense of success.

Everyone looked around at the newly built shed, and then you looked at me, and I looked at you... A few sensual girls even had red eye circles with excitement.

Zhi Zhi happily called the person in charge of the Educated Youth Office to show him the results of everyone's hard work all day.

The person in charge was shocked.

--These are the children who spent a day tossing them out?

The person in charge was also very happy, "... Well done, comrades! You must be rewarded! How about this, I will find a way to help you find some rice tomorrow, and when you build this house, everyone will be full to eat How about a meal?"

The educated youths were overjoyed, and said vehemently that the wooden roof must be built tomorrow, and Datong shops will be built in the two houses.

Aunt Tian kept calling everyone to go over for dinner.

The food for dinner is also very good. It is mung bean porridge cooked with mung beans picked by two female educated youths Teyi in the morning, plus a refreshing plantain core without chili, and a large pot of fried wild vegetables.

It was the first time for Zhizhi to taste the core of a banana tree, and it was quite delicious.

We had been busy all day, and we were too tired. We didn't want to go to the train station to watch TV, so we went to the river to take a bath together. Of course, everyone asked the person in charge of the Educated Youth Office to get two candles, put them in a high place in the bathroom, took a shower and changed clothes, and went back to sleep.

It wasn't until before going to bed that Zhizhi suddenly remembered something, "Hehe, it seems that there are no newcomers today?"

Then everyone began to talk about it-

"That's right, why are there no newcomers today?"

"Fortunately, we started building a house today. It looks like we may have to wait another week!" "

If we can build a big bed tomorrow, we won't have to sleep underground! Let me tell you, the height of the underground is low." It's so unfair that I can't sleep well..."

"It would be nice if I can eat better here for a few days, who knows where I'll be sent to somewhere in the mountains!" "

Go to sleep and let's get up early tomorrow to see Fishing device, change the bait more frequently, and see if you can catch more small fish... I want to eat meat, and I want to eat small dried fish!" The

girls laughed and said a lot, and fell into a deep sleep.

Waking up the next day, many people feel sore from the overloaded work of the previous day.

But in order to be able to sleep more comfortably, to be able to eat rice... everyone is very motivated!

So everyone worked hard.

After a whole morning, everyone pulled the progress to... The roof of the new house has been built, and the straw mats on the four walls have been woven. The frames of the Datong bunks in the two dormitories have already been laid, and the planks are waiting to be planed to be used as bed boards.

Today's lunch is also very worthy of everyone's hard work.

Yesterday, the two female educated youths

made soybean jelly from the soybeans they picked out!

Of course, because the jelly was not enough, Aunt Tian also cooked a pot of bean porridge.

Drink soft and glutinous bean porridge with hot and sour jelly, and steamed wild vegetables with flour!

The educated youths ate happily.

This morning, three new educated youths joined the educated youth station. After lunch, even the new educated youths joined the high-intensity labor together.

That night, the female educated youths slept in Datong bunk.

--We are a Datong shop built according to the scale of the educated youth station. Since there are only one group when there are forty people, then the beds are made in half and half for men and women.

Datong bunk is ten people per bunk, two in the male dormitory and two in the female dormitory.

But planing wood boards is a time-consuming and labor-intensive job. After a whole afternoon, everyone only built a big bunk. Thinking that girls are always more expensive than boys, so I put them in the girls' dormitory.

Thirteen girls were squeezed into a bunk for ten people, and it was difficult to even turn over. But everyone was joking and joking, very happy.

After another day, everyone worked hard to complete the remaining three Chase shops!

You're done!

The person in charge of the Educated Youth Office also kept his promise and found a way to get half a bag of rice... Of course, in fact, he also exchanged wild vegetables and some beans picked by the educated youths.

As a result, on the night when the shed and the Datong shop were built, it rained heavily!

Everyone started chattering, saying that luckily Zhizhi took them to build a new shed and a Datong shop, otherwise what would everyone do if it rained today. Especially the male educated youths, everyone is very lucky. If Zhizhi hadn't taken the lead in improving the living environment, I'm afraid they would have been drowned.

In rainy days, you don't have to worry about getting wet, and you don't have to worry about not being full.

--I picked a lot of wild vegetables a few days ago, and some of them were dried by Aunt Tian before they could be eaten, and then the rice brought back by the person in charge, and the small dried fish brought back by everyone a few days ago, Aunt Tian Also collected a big basket.

It rained continuously for three days, and everyone couldn't go out, so they sat in the dormitory and picked beans.

Now that the food is ready, Aunt Tian cooks a meal of white rice for everyone at lunch time. The dishes are fried dried fish with chili and perilla, and a bucket of wild vegetable soup.

This food is simply amazing!

The educated youths screamed with joy.

Zhizhi was also very happy.

She thought more than once, this is really a good start, bit by bit to adapt to this era, to adapt to this environment bit by bit...

Now she has stayed in the educated youth station for five or six days, and has a preliminary understanding of the friends in the same period.

Now she is very confident.

After eating a feast full of meat, vegetables and white rice, Zhizhi went to bed and took a nap.

After waking up, she found that the rain had stopped, a red sun was floating on the white clouds in the clear sky, and the air was moist and fresh.

Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi to pick wild fruits near the barren hills to eat.

Zhizhi didn't want to go.

--The barren hills after the rain, the ground is wet. Wear dry and clean shoes, and when you come back, your feet will be muddy, and you may get wet from weeds.

But Hong Hehe was very greedy.

--There is a wild tea forest growing on the barren mountain. It is said that after the rain, tea brewed fruit will grow, which is sweet and delicious. And I don't know if it will rain in this weather, even if you don't pick tea and fruit, it's good to go out to get some fresh air! This has been held in the dormitory for three days!

Since Zhizhi refused to go, Hong Hehe had no choice but to ask Li Qingyu and two other

female educated youths to pick tea and make fruits together.

Zhi Zhi went to help pick the miscellaneous beans.

Picking miscellaneous beans does not seem tiring, but it is actually a test of patience and physical strength.

After an hour passed, Zhizhi felt that her brain was dull, her neck was sore and her shoulders were tired, so she stood up and stretched her muscles.

"Zhizhi! Farewell, Comrade Zhizhi, please, can you come here for a while?" A male educated youth called her not far away.

Zhizhi didn't know why, so she walked over.

The young man was standing in the corner waiting for her, his face flushed with embarrassment. Seeing the beautiful girl approaching him, he was so nervous that he couldn't utter a complete sentence for a long time.

In the end, he lowered his head, not daring to look at Zhizhi, and finally plucked up the courage to close his eyes and said, "Farewell to Comrade Zhizhi, I, I, I, I... I really like you, you, you are smart and brave, you... You are very beautiful, me, me, me... can I..." the young man stammered.

Zhi Zhi was taken aback for a moment, then understood.

She smiled, gave a random reason, and said gently and seriously: "I'm sorry, I already have someone I like." The

young man let out an "ah" and lowered his head in disappointment.

However, what Zhizhi and the young man didn't know was that the corner where they were standing was the police station on the other side of the wall.

At this moment, Li Shu had just completed his mission and was about to return to Beijing and transfer to the train in the provincial capital of Jienan Province. It is said that several days of torrential rain caused most of the trains in front to stop running, so Li Shu and his comrades came to the police station to live temporarily with a letter of introduction.

The layout of the railway station police station is the same as that of the Educated Youth Office next door, which is also the front shop and the backyard.

In the front is the office hall, and in the back is the Datongpu dormitory for the police.

There have been two heavy rains in the past two days, and mud and weeds have blocked a ditch in the backyard of the police station.

Several policemen came to repair it, but suddenly someone came to report that there was a fight in the waiting hall of the train station...so the police rushed to check the situation. Li Shu and his comrades came to help, but he didn't expect to hear someone say-

"Bie Zhizhi comrade, I like you..."

Li Shu:? ? ?

Is it the Bie Zhizhi he was thinking of?

Chapter 34

Li Shu was both surprised and delighted.

Ever since the abandoned warehouse left, he has been dreaming.

She dreamed that Bie Zhizhi was wearing a well-tailored cheongsam, fully outlining her exquisite figure. She was wearing a lazy bun and turned her face sideways, revealing her delicate chin and long, snow-white neck.

Wearing high heels, she walked forward at a leisurely pace, her gait was graceful and graceful, and she gradually drifted away.

It made him haunted by dreams.

He called her name countless times in his dreams...

she would stop, then tilt her head slightly so that he could see half of her face, chuckled and went away on her own.

Li Shu was stunned.

Hearing the words "Bie Zhizhi" again at this moment made him almost doubt whether he was trapped in a dream.

--There are many girls named Zhizhi, and there are also many girls named Zhizhi, but the name Zhizhi has a different surname...it's not so easy to meet.

So...

is it really her?

Why is she here?

Then Li Shu heard a chuckle, that slightly mischievous and charming laugh, it was the Meiyin that reappeared in his dreams repeatedly, making his heart itch but he couldn't catch or hold it.

Immediately afterwards, a lazy and charming voice sounded, "I'm sorry, I already have someone I like!"

Li Shu's heart skipped a beat.

He was suddenly very excited!

--is her! That's her! It's really her!

Why is she here?

Li Shu didn't care too much, he threw down his hoe and prepared to climb over the wall.

But the wall is not high, and there is no way to climb over it with bare hands.

So he looked left and right, took a few steps back, and was about to take a few steps before propping up the low wall--

"Li Shu!"

Someone stood at the door of the front yard calling him.

Li Shu was taken aback.

He turned his head and saw his comrade with a nervous face.

--What happened?

The comrade-in-arms gestured to him, which meant: Come quickly! There is an emergency!

Li Shu looked at the low wall.

There is only a wall between Zhizhi and him... Last time he didn't have time to tell her that he was just Nianzhi, a good friend of her third brother, and a bamboo horse who grew up with her.

Now finally had the opportunity to meet, and the result-

"Li Shu!!!"

The comrade-in-arms urged him anxiously again.

Li Shu had no choice but to make up his mind, gritted his teeth and ran towards his comrades.

At this time, on the other side of the wall, after Zhi Zhi rejected the young man's confession, he suddenly heard someone call "Pear Tree"?

pear tree? ? ?

Is it the kind of pear tree that grows pears?

Zhi Zhi suddenly remembered that when he was in the abandoned warehouse, there was a young soldier named Li Shu...he was handsome and had a strong aura, but...he had a bad personality.

Next, the man called out "Pear Tree" again?

Now Zizhizhi can be sure that there is really someone named Lishu.

I just don't know if this Lishu is the one she's seen before...the warrior Lishu who is so serious that he treats her like her own child.

Zhizhi suddenly smiled and narrowed her eyes.

--If that soldier was really called Li Shu, wouldn't his older brother be called Tao Shu and his younger brother Xing Shu?

At this time, Aunt Tian rushed out from the kitchen, and when she saw Zhizhi, she said anxiously: "Zhizhi, go up to the back mountain...Look, this is Lijuan

The wild vegetables they picked... This one is velvet, which is edible, but this kind is not, it looks very similar to velvet but is poisonous, now, take this and teach them to identify it, Don't make a mistake! "

Zhizhi shivered.

It was a very important matter, and she didn't care whether she would get her shoes dirty or not, so she quickly took the poisonous weeds that Aunt Tian handed over, and hurried to the back mountain.

Li Shu didn't know Zhizhi's heart The ridicule of his name.

To his great regret, the soldiers called him over to tell him that the superior was very anxious to let them go back and return. Since the train stopped due to the heavy rain, the superior asked the brother troops to borrow a jeep , let them return to the team immediately.

At this moment, the jeep was parked at the gate of the police station.

Li Shu subconsciously felt that the recognition with Zhi Zhi could not be postponed any longer.

--Just the sentence he heard just now, it was something else The man is confessing his love to her!

Just thinking about it, Li Shu was suddenly stunned.

Not only did he hear the young man confessing his love to Zhi Zhi, but he also heard Zhi Zhi saying...she already has someone she likes

??? Forgive me for opening my mouth so stupidly.

He couldn't hold back even more, and said to his comrades: "Xiao Xiao, help me pack my luggage, I'll be right back! After finishing speaking, he ran away.

Xiao Xiao was anxious, "Hey, where are you going?" The driver outside said that we only have five minutes to leave! "

"I'll definitely be back in five minutes! " Li

Shu quickly ran out of the police station, and then went to the Educated Youth Office next door.

As soon as he rushed into the Educated Youth Office, he yelled, "Zhi Zhi! Don't be Zhizhi! "

The educated youths in the yard were all startled.

Zheng Ping saw the handsome and handsome Li Shu rushing in, calling Bie Zhizhi's name?

She was a little curious, and also had a good impression of Li Shu, so she lowered her voice and asked cautiously, "May I ask you... er, what do you want to do with Bie Zhizhi? You can tell me... um, with I said it was the same."

When Li Shu heard this, he was overjoyed!

--Zhizhi is really here? !

However, he thought Zheng Ping was weird, so he glanced at Zheng Ping, ignored her, and turned to another female educated youth, "Hello comrade, may I ask-is Zhizhi here?" the female educated youth

replied He said: "Zhizhi has gone to the back mountain now, if you want to find her, you can wait here for a while."

Back mountain?

The back mountain here is huge...

Li Shu is a little anxious.

The sound of a jeep honking its horn sounded outside, very hurriedly. Li Shu had no choice but to say to the female educated youth: "Comrade, please say goodbye to

Zhizhi--Li Shu is Li Nianzhi, and I will come to her!

" Li Shu had no choice but to let out a long sigh, and ran out of the educated youth station. Sure enough, the jeep had already arrived at the gate of the Educated Youth Station, and it was already driving. The comrade-in-arms sat on the back of the car and called him anxiously, "Hurry up! Get in the car!" Li Shu quickly jumped into the car... Almost as soon as he got into the car, the jeep accelerated and sped away. Sitting in the back of the car, Li Shu turned his head to look at the Educated Youth Station, full of doubts in his heart: This is the Educated Youth Office of the provincial capital railway station, only urban educated youths who go to the countryside to jump in the queue come here for transit, why is Zhizhi here? Could it be that she went to the countryside to jump in line? But Zhizhi has always been fragile and delicate, why is her family willing to let her go to the countryside? Li Shu made up his mind that after he went back to report on his work, he had to check Zhizhi's situation.

He was torn in his heart-whether Zhi Zhi really had someone he liked, or was she just making up random excuses to refuse to confess.

Preferably the latter.

Otherwise-

how else?

Li Shu fell into a deep entanglement.

However, what he didn't expect was that the words he asked the female educated youth to convey to Zhizhi, because the car horn was too loud, the female educated youth did not hear what he said clearly.

When Zhizhi went to find other girls, taught them not to pick that kind of poisonous weeds, and then picked a lot of wild vegetables with the girls and came back--

The female educated youth hurriedly pulled Zhizhi aside and said, "Zhizhi, a man came to you in the afternoon, and he asked me to tell you that... there is a roller at your uncle's place, and he will come to you to ask for it." of."

Huh? ? ?

Zhi Zhi was at a loss.

--She does have two uncles, Bie Fengjun has four brothers, and he has two. But her two uncles are far away in their hometown, not here! Besides, what happened to her uncle's roller?

The female educated youth was a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Zhi Zhi, I, I... At that time, there was a car honking desperately outside, I couldn't hear it clearly, but I remember it was almost like that... I'm sorry, Zhizhi. Seeing the guilty look of the female educated youth ,

Zhizhi smiled, "It's okay, I'm not in my hometown, and I never go out, how could someone come to me, maybe that person recognized the wrong person or ...Just talking nonsense."

==

But it was said that Li Shu sat in the jeep of his brother's army, tossing and turning to avoid the road that was flooded due to the heavy rain, and it took three or four days to return to Kyoto.

After reporting to the superior and explaining the task, the superior patted him on the shoulder and said, "Li Shu, I have something to tell you... this matter may have caused a bad influence, you You have to be mentally prepared."

Li Shu looked at his superior quietly.

The superior sighed, "Do you know about Xianshan's matter?"

Li Shu knew about Xianshan's matter.

--The company he is in is a special operation team, and he and his comrades are often sent out to perform special tasks. When Xianshan heard about a serial murder case, the police asked the company for help, hoping to send a few fighters there. Originally, the superior arranged for Li Shu to deal with this matter, even Li Shu was already on his way to Xianshan. But later Mo'an's case required a top-notch sniper, so the superior temporarily diverted Li Shu to Mo'an, and then sent other comrades to Xianshan for support.

"What happened to Xianshan's case?" Li Shu asked.

The superior's eyes turned red immediately, "Li Shu, he... sacrificed."

They were all soldiers brought out by his relatives, who had fought with him for so many years, and each of them was his brother and his son. Now that one has been sacrificed, it really hurts him like a heartbreak.

Li Shu's eyes widened in shock.

"What did you say? Li counted him, he died?" Li Shu asked in disbelief.

Li Shu is also a pacesetter in the company's martial arts competition, with good skills and good marksmanship. Li Shu even had a pretty good relationship with him. They usually made mistakes together and were punished together. During weekend breaks, they went together to steal watermelon from the vegetable patch of the superior's house.

Why...

Li Shu felt extremely uncomfortable.

He couldn't help thinking: If he was the one who went to Xianshan, wouldn't Li Shu not have sacrificed?

As soon as this idea came to mind, Li Shu denied it - Li Shu's

skill, marksmanship, and adaptability were completely inferior to him. If even Li Shu was sacrificed, it proves... If he was the one who went to Xianshan to handle this case, there was a high chance that something bad would happen.

Li Shu was heartbroken, thinking that he must take good care of Li Shu's family.

The superior also remained silent for a long time before saying: "I will tell you about Li Shu in the future... There is one more important matter that concerns you right now, and that is... Li Shengli in our company, that I am illiterate! Hey, I was so pissed off! Xianshan reported back that Li Shu had died... Li Shengli didn't check it, so he just reported your name."

Li Shu was stunned again, " What, you gave me my name?"

The superior pinched his eyebrows fiercely, and said, "...Yes, Li Shengli thought it was you who sacrificed, so he sent a telegram to your home immediately."

"Of course I'm also to blame for this matter. You were originally assigned to Xianshan, but I transferred you to Mo'an on the way, and I asked Li Shu to go to Xianshan...so Xianshan called back and told Li Shu When he was sacrificed, Li Shengli subconsciously thought it was you, and he felt uncomfortable, and before he reported to me, he sent a telegram to your family directly..." The superior said helplessly.

"Ah?" Li Shu was dumbfounded.

The superior said: "I have already punished Li Shengli, but this matter is so troublesome...Li Shu, you pack up your things now, I will give you half a day off, and I will give you a few snack tickets, and you can go to the supply and marketing cooperative outside Buy some local products or something, I will go to your house with you, I have to explain this misunderstanding to your parents in person. Oh, your parents must be so sad!" In this way, Li Shu brought his superiors

back a trip home.

When Li Shu's mother, Jiang Shumin, heard the sad news of the sacrifice of her only son, she collapsed. Suddenly, the son came back alive, and brought his superior to the house to explain the oolong...

This sudden joy and sorrow almost drove Jiang Shumin crazy!

Li Shu stayed with his mother day and night for several days before slowly bringing Jiang Shumin back to his senses. Jiang Shumin couldn't stand the gap, she cried and even threatened to die, insisting on Li Shu's demobilization and job change.

Li Shu still liked his military uniform very much.

He turned to his father for support.

Finally, under my father's persuasion, my mother finally retreated: If you still want to wear this military uniform, I won't stop you, but you can no longer continue to live a life of blood licking in the special forces. You can transfer to another unit, go to the frontier, or just be an ordinary infantry or something... Anyway, you can no longer stay in the special forces!

Li Shu was very reluctant to give up the company and superiors who had trained him for several years, and wanted to fight for it again.

But this time even the father stood by the mother, and talked to him several times: Son, the more capable you are, the older your mother and I will be. I'm very glad that this time I had an oolong... Haven't you ever thought that if you make a mistake, I can still bear it, and how many blows your mother can suffer? Besides, as long as you wear the military uniform, no matter where or what you do, you are serving the people.

Li Shu was silent.

He thought about it for three days without sleep, and finally decided to follow his parents' advice and report to his superiors.

Although the superior was reluctant, he fully respected his opinion and agreed to let him be transferred to a border post near Futa Town, Nanling Island, Lin City, Jienan Province as a platoon leader.

Chapter 35

Due to frequent torrential rains, the railway line was forced to be suspended. In the next few days, no train arrived at the provincial station, and of course no educated youth arrived.

So Zhi Zhi and her friends stayed here for about a week, and then they waited for other educated youths to arrive one after another, making up forty people.

Before Zhi Zhi and the others left the Educated Youth Office of the Provincial Station, the dormitory of the Educated Youth Office had become decent, and the educated youth who came later also followed the practice of Zhi Zhi and the others to continue to live temporarily and build the Provincial Educated Youth Office. It's getting better and better.

Zhizhi took the "special car" with her friends - the Educated Youth Office entrusted the nearby troops to transport the supplies, and took the educated youths to Nanling Island by the way.

Nanling Island is more than 300 kilometers away from the provincial capital.

The soldiers drove the military transport vehicle to a flying effect.

Zhi Zhi and the others were divided into four groups, each sitting in the body of four military vehicles, in addition to them, they were also pulling various supplies in the body of most of the vehicle.

In this day and age, the road conditions are very poor.

Cement roads are only found in the city, and once you leave the city, the roads are full of gravel and potholes.

Not only was it bumpy, but the car in front also raised dust all over the sky, which made people even breathe with a muddy smell.

From 6 o'clock in the morning to 4 o'clock in the afternoon, I took a few breaks in the middle to let the educated youths get off the car to solve their personal problems and eat some dry food...

really running all the way.

When the educated youths were sent to the Nanling Island Educated Youth Office by the soldiers at four o'clock, everyone was unkempt and disheveled.

Zhi Zhi was not much better either.

Motion sickness dizzy to dark.

Forty educated youths were led by the educated youth office to live in temporary dormitories.

The environment here is relatively good-the high school was suspended in 1966, and the Educated Youth Office was set up in a high school campus. There was no bed, so everyone took out their own bedding to sleep on the floor, but it was much better than the Educated Youth Office at the railway station in the provincial capital.

Zhizhi didn't even want to eat, so she went to take a bath with Hong Hehe, got a cup of hot water and drank it, and fell asleep when they returned to the dormitory.

It was only the next day that Zhi Zhi came back, and took Hong Hehe around the Educated Youth Station, especially to show the "Educated Youth Registration Instructions" at the entrance of the Educated Youth Station's office.

It turns out that the principle of distribution of educated youth is triple voluntary.

First, voluntarily obey the distribution of the large group.

The meaning is - whichever unit (production team) wants you, you have to go.

Second, voluntarily form small groups.

It means-you can form a group by yourself, a group of three or five people. If the unit is willing to accept you, then the two-way choice is successful.

Third, voluntarily obey the arrangement.

The meaning is--if no unit wants you, then obey the arrangement of the Educated Youth Office, and you can go wherever it asks you to go.

The situation of the twelve production brigades in Nanling Island is posted next to it.

Zhizhi ran back to the dormitory to get a pen and paper, and then ran back to carefully compare the specific conditions of the twelve production teams, carefully remembering the key points.

Hong Hehe asked puzzledly: "Zhi Zhi, why are you copying this?"

Zhi Zhi said, "Isn't it written... Educated youths who come to register at this station need to submit an application for jumping in the queue within three days, and no more than five days." The application will be randomly arranged by the Educated Youth Office-"

Then she turned to look at Hong Hehe, "If you don't know the situation of these twelve production brigades, how would you choose?"

Hong Hehe opened his eyes wide,

"I, I... I will follow you to choose! Which one do you choose? I will choose... Zhi Zhi, doesn't it say that we educated youths can form groups freely? You and I must be in the same group, right?" "

Look The situation!" Zhizhi said.

Hong Hehe was stunned.

It took her a while to recover, and she stomped her feet angrily, "Don't Zhizhi! Do you have the second best person out there besides me?"

Zhizhi was also stunned.

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Zhizhi scolded, "What I mean is, my choice may not be correct, and it may not be suitable for you, so you'd better do your own research..." "Following you is definitely right

! "Hong Hehe said with certainty.

Zhi Zhi said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "That's not necessarily true, maybe I will choose one of the poorest production teams and ask to go to the most remote place?"

Hong Hehe asked curiously: "Then why did you choose this way ?" What about it?"

Zhizhi said seriously: "Because I want to prove my worth! I want to make the poorest place the richest, most comfortable and most beautiful place!" Hong Hehe hesitated for a while, then asked in a low

voice Said: "Zhi Zhi, don't you...don't want to go home?"

"In the future, when I have family leave, I will go back to see my parents." Zhi Zhi smiled.

Hong Hehe was silent.

"But, I still want to go back," Hong Hehe said softly, "My parents, my brother, my aunt and my uncle are all trying to get me to go back... Zhizhi, tell me, will this policy change in the future? ?"

Zhizhi smiled, "I don't know."

Hong Hehe sighed.

Zhi Zhi sat at the gate of the Educated Youth Office and recorded all the basic conditions of the twelve production teams.

Soon, other educated youths also rushed over.

Everyone is talking about it.

Shen Shuhua ran over and asked Zhi Zhi, "Zhi Zhi, have you chosen a place to jump in line?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head.

Shen Shuhua said again, "Let's form a team, I'll join your team!"

--When he was in the provincial capital, he could tell that Zhizhi was not physically strong, but she was very smart and had a strong appeal. Teaming up with smart people is always better than teaming up with stupid people.

When Shen Shuhua said this, many educated youths followed suit:

"Yes, Zhizhi, you can form

a team!" "Zhizhi, I want to be on your team!"

"Zhizhi, choose me..."

"Zhizhi, where are you going to join the team ?" Where am I going too..."

Zhizhi smiled.

She looked sideways and found that the same group of forty educated youths from the provincial capital had arrived in sevens and eighties.

After thinking about it, she brought everyone under the big banyan tree on the playground and said,

"Brothers and sisters, first of all, I would like to thank you for your trust... To tell you the truth, I am indeed choosing a place to jump in the queue. So I will tell you the conditions of my selection. If there are like-minded people with me, then I welcome you. From now on, you and I will be half-brothers and sisters! Because we may spend ten or twenty years together day and night time..."

Everyone looked at each other, feeling that something was wrong.

--To be honest, it means "a vast world, great achievements", "educated youths go to the countryside to receive re-education from poor and lower-middle peasants"...the slogan is so shouted, but no educated youth is really willing to leave their hometown and work alone in other places .

Who doesn't look forward to going back sooner?

But Bie Zhizhi said that in the next ten, twenty years...will they get along day and night?

Who can bear this!

Zhizhi continued: "...What's more, my choice may be different from others. I prefer to choose an uninhabited desert island, and then use my own hands to make this desert island... take ten years, Turn decay into magic!"

There was silence all around.

Everyone looked at her, hesitating to speak.

I don't know who sighed softly, "Hey, you...you're so naive!"

Zhizhi smiled and concluded, "In short, I have already told everyone my selection criteria, if anyone is willing to share with me Team formation, I warmly welcome you! Well, I won't waste your time, see you later!"

As she spoke, she returned to the gate of the Educated Youth Office with a small notebook, and continued to extract the details of the twelve production teams.

After finishing the notes, Zhi Zhi left the Educated Youth Office and took a walk nearby.

Nanling is an archipelago. The largest main island is called Nanling. It has a huge area and there are seven production teams stationed there. In addition, there are two larger islands, Dongling and Xiling, where a production team is stationed respectively. The others are relatively small islands, where one production team manages three, four, or five small islands...

Needless to say, the richest production team here is of course the first brigade stationed on the main island.

A large group covers a large area, with fertile farmland along the sea and the largest population. Zhizhi guessed that the large group should not welcome educated youths to join.

--After all, there are so many people, but the jobs are fixed. Adding one more person means sharing an extra share of food. It is normal for the original people to have resistance.

The overall situation of Tangling and Xiling Islands is not as good as that of Nanling Islands. But the advantage is that there are fewer people and more land. Smart people should join the East and West Islands.

For the remaining production teams, especially the eleventh and twelfth teams, one production team will manage four or five small islands. There is definitely a shortage of manpower, and because the islands are small, it can almost be guessed that the output is not abundant. , but they should prefer to recruit young and strong male educated youths...

Zhizhi walked slowly while thinking.

She saw a supply and marketing cooperative.

I remembered that when I was still at home, my second brother gave her a stack of various tickets for Nanling Island... At that time, my brother warned her that the tickets were all expired, and I had to hurry to change things as soon as I arrived. .

Zhi Zhi always carried valuable things like money and tickets with her.

At that moment, she immediately joined the supply and marketing cooperative, spent all the temporary tickets, and bought soap, toilet paper, pastries, cloth, enamel cups and bowls, cream and so on.

Standing at the door, Zhizhi stared at the pile of things at her feet and worried.

With so many things, how could she move them back?

"Zhi Zhi, do you want to help?"

Zhi Zhi turned her head when she heard the sound, and saw Tao Rongye.

She nodded quickly, "Tao Rongye, I'm sorry to trouble you!"

Tao Rongye helped her pick up the things, and the two walked to the Educated Youth Office in silence.

He sent her downstairs to the girls' dormitory, put the things on the ground, then looked at her, hesitated for a while, and asked, "Zhi Zhi, can I ask you a few questions?" "Go ahead."

Tao

Rongye, "The first question, you said... you want to make a deserted island rich, comfortable, and beautiful. Do you have a specific plan?" "Of course!"

Then

Zhizhi said playfully, "However, this is My secret weapon, wait until I become the island owner. If you want to form a group with me, it depends on whether you can trust me." "

I believe in you." Tao Rongye said, and then he took another deep breath and asked Asked the second question, "My second question is, can you estimate the success rate of your plan?"

Zhi Zhi said confidently, "The success rate is 100%!"

Tao Rongye was shocked Stunned, he murmured, "One hundred percent?"

He was convinced of Zhizhi at first, and he was moved to form a team with her. Because he... doesn't like his original family. If possible, he hopes to use his own hands to create a world that truly belongs to him in a foreign land.

But Zhizhi said that her success rate is 100%?

Is it so unstable? It gave him the feeling that... a little girl who didn't know much about the world was playing house. It's a bit unreliable to think that one out is one out.

Tao Rongye was silent for a long time, then continued: "My third question is... will you quit halfway?"

Zhi Zhi said seriously: "I, absolutely - will not quit! Even if only me is left in the end Alone, I will always stick to it!"

Tao Rongye looked at her blankly.

After a while, he said: "I... I'll think about it again."

Zhizhi said with a smile, "Thank you, Tao Rongye", and then went upstairs with the big and small bags.

Her dormitory was quiet and empty.

On the contrary, the laughter of the girls burst out from time to time in the dormitory next door.

Zhizhi didn't care too much, and moved the things she bought back to her dormitory one after another on her own.

There were bursts of laughter from the dormitory next door-

"Zheng Ping

, please tell us again!" The level is very good, and I found out about the situation here so quickly... Zheng Ping, you can tell us more..." "

Zheng Ping, how did you choose the other party to jump in the queue?"

"Hey Zheng Ping, don't you think... Don't Zhizhi be so stupid? How can someone rush to the most remote and poorest place? It seems that V is very noble! Tell me, don't Zhizhi know?" Are you throwing a smoke bomb? She lied to us that she was going to the most remote place, and then tricked us into going with her. After we signed up, she would figure out a way to get out of her shell, and then she could go to that rich place The village jumped in line...she sold us!"

"You guys are talking nonsense!" Hong Hehe's angry voice rang out, "Zhizhi is not such a person!"

Li Fen said contemptuously: "Yes! Farewell Zhizhi It's not this kind of person, and neither are you. You guys are too high-minded, okay? We are low-minded, we don't want to be poor, we want to go to a rich place, okay? Then why are you hanging out with us? Hmph, we don't welcome you You! At that time, you don't want to team up with Pingping... right Pingping?"

"You-"

Hong Hehe ran out of the next room angrily, and suddenly saw Bie Zhizhi who was moving things.

She froze.

Bie Zhizhi said with a smile: "He He, come and help me move things."

The two moved things together.

The small buildings in this era are also adobe houses, and the sound insulation effect is poor.

Zhi Zhi heard Zheng Ping's words, "... I'm not going to speak secretly. This person walks to high places, and the water flows to low places...Who doesn't want to live a comfortable life? I'm really I want to go to the first team! There are so many people in the first team, and they are rich! In that village, every family can eat rice, and every household lives in a brick house... According to me, it is only in such a day that you can make a living, you say... ...Is this the reason?"

Everyone agreed.

Zhizhi smiled, and carried the last batch of things into the dormitory.

Hong Hehe sniffed, and asked in a low voice, "Zhi Zhi, why did you buy so many things?"

Zhi Zhi

told the truth.

"Your family is really rich!" Hong Hehe said.

After a pause, she couldn't help but said: "Zhizhi, since your family's conditions are so good, why do you still go to the countryside... Also, why do you... still want to go to the poorest and most remote place Zhizhi

said softly: "Most people follow the crowd all their lives, not everyone has the courage to pursue their dreams. And I..." I

finally had a healthy body, so--

"... ...I really want to experience the feeling of dreams being realized bit by bit," Zhizhi looked at Hong Hehe and said with a smile, "Just now Tao Rongye asked me what is the success rate of chasing dreams... It's really funny! "

I told him that the success rate of chasing dreams is 100%! It's because you are chasing your own dreams, every step you achieve is 100% successful!" Zhizhi said with a smile.

Hong Hehe bit his lip.

Zhizhi packed up the things she bought, and then she leaned on the desk to write letters to her family.

In the dormitory next door, Zheng Ping was still boasting.

Zhizhi listened for a while, and understood a little bit-everyone arrived the day before yesterday, and they all lay flat and rested yesterday, but Zheng Ping has been trying to understand the situation on Nanling Island since the day before yesterday. She inquired with the former group of educated youths who stayed in the Educated Youth Office, and went out to ask some villagers, so she got a good idea of ​​the situation on Nanling Island.

And then -

Zheng Ping's words changed: Tomorrow is the third day we arrived at Nanling Island, and we have to choose a place to go to the countryside. So we have to dress up beautifully, so that we can be selected by a large team...

Zhizhi laughed.

Hong Hehe was also very angry at the side, muttering: "Hey, she is so well-dressed that people can choose! She is not afraid of being selected and dragged to be a little wife in the country. How can she go back to the city in the future? Call her stupid, she is not stupid, she is bad! She has led everyone into the ditch!" After Zhizhi

finished writing the family letter, she asked Hong Hehe, "Do you write letters? I have letter paper, I can lend it to You."

Hong Hehe nodded.

But when she sat at the table and picked up the pen and paper...

she felt so tangled and helpless that the tip of the pen couldn't even land on the letter paper.

"Zhizhi, tell me, is it still possible for me to go back to the city?" Hong Hehe asked in a crying voice.

Zhizhi sighed and said truthfully: "I don't know."

But there is a high probability that she won't be able to go back in the short term.

In fact, Hong Hehe also knew it in his heart, so he couldn't help crying on the table.

At this time, Li Qingyu and Fang Lijuan also walked into the dormitory together.

The faces of both of them were not very good-looking.

Li Qingyu asked Zhizhi directly, "Zhizhi, let me ask you something... If I team up with you, how miserable can we be?" Zhizhi replied seriously: "I won't hide it from you,

if we two After forming a team, in the next six months, we will be so miserable that we will not have enough to eat, and we will have to dig wild vegetables and catch fish to fill our stomachs. We will have no money to buy new clothes, and we will have to build a house with our own hands even for living."

"Then...how good would it be?" Li Qingyu asked, staring at Zhi Zhi closely.

Zhizhi said word by word: "We live in the garden, and we will become a model for getting rich, and in the future, we will become a good example for the people of the whole country! We will create a brand new world!" Li Qingyu bit her lip, "Just

... Suffering for half a year, right?"

Zhizhi nodded, "I will try my best to shorten this transition period."

Li Qingyu's eyes turned red, "Okay! Then I will form a team with you!"

She couldn't help crying "...I stayed at

home and was plotted by my stepmother to sell me to an old man in his fifties for a dowry of 700 yuan... That's why I went to the countryside to jump in the queue. But just now Zheng Ping Those things you said next door...how can you be selected by a large group of people if you are well-dressed? What a joke! I went to the countryside to avoid getting married casually, not to go to the countryside to marry someone casually!"

"I don't accept it!" Li Qingyu cried, "I'm so diligent, I'm sure I can live a good life!"

Zhizhi gave Li Qingyu a big hug, "Qingyu, let's form a team! Please believe me, we will definitely live a better life!" It will get better and better!"

Fang Lijuan, who stood silent for a long time, also whispered: "Zhizhi, I also want to join... But I want to discuss it with you first - if my family has the ability to get me If I go back, then I still have to go back."

"No problem!" Zhi Zhi happily patted Fang Lijuan on the shoulder.

Hong Hehe opened his mouth wide in surprise, "Zhizhi, I..."

At this moment, the voices of several male educated youths shouted together suddenly came from downstairs-

"Farewell Zhizhi! Farewell Zhizhi!

" Leng, quickly ran out of the dormitory.

Sure enough, several male educated youths were standing downstairs in the girls' dormitory, looking up at the upstairs.

When they saw Zhizhi, they quickly waved, "Zhizhi-come down!"

Zhizhi ran downstairs slowly.

Tao Rongye, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aihua were standing downstairs.

As soon as Zhizhi passed by, they said in unison:

"Zhizhi, I've made up my mind, I still want to join your team." "

Zhizhi, I'll join your team."

"Zhizhi, count me in too! "

"Plus me-"

Zhizhi looked at them one by one, and asked with a smile, "It's very tiring to team up with me!" "

Where can I work without getting tired?"

"I'm not afraid of being tired, I I just want to have something to look forward to."

"Eating from the mountains, eating from the mountains, and eating from the sea... Tiredness means hard work, and hard work brings food! So I'm not afraid of being tired!"

"You guys have finished talking, so I don't have much to say. Let's do it. If you have a bite, I must have a share." Zhizhi

smiled.

But-

why are your eyes sore and swollen?

It seems like I want to cry a little bit.

It feels so good to be trusted by my friends!

"Zhi Zhi-" someone called her name upstairs in the girls' dormitory.

Zhizhi looked up and saw Hong Hehe was also waving at her.

Hong Hehe said loudly: "Zhizhi... I will also join your group! Count me in!"

Zhizhi smiled and waved to her, "Okay!"

Hong Hehe felt relieved.

Just at this time, Zheng Ping came out of the dormitory surrounded by female educated youths, and happened to see Hong Hehe standing on the railing and shouting to Bie Zhizhi downstairs.

Zheng Ping sneered and said: "I still have the face to say that I am Bai Fumei. What kind of family can educate such a stupid person... and even asked to go to the remotest and poorest place! Oh, I am so touched!"

Hong Hehe gave Zheng Ping a blank look, "Zheng Ping, tell me, will the people in this brigade choose someone who secretly eats shit in the middle of the night?" The female educated youths around Zheng Ping couldn't hold back, One and two of them secretly laughed out loud.

Zheng Ping blushed instantly, glared at Hong Hehe bitterly, and went downstairs.

Hong Hehe made a face at Zheng Ping's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
50K 644 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...
41.4K 655 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...