Male God is Mine!! [QT: MGIM]

Від coffeenrie

Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Fema... Більше

Wedge
Farming
Military Literature
Pseudo-human ghost love text
Passing through the heroine
Eschatology
Rebirth Female Lead
President's Article of Female Match Counterattack
Teacher and student love text
Raiders the cult male lead
Raiders "Uncle" hero
See also the eschatological essay of the female partner's counterattack
Raiders "Masked" Male Lead
Raiders actor hero
Xiuxianwen
Vampire Article
Raiders "Uncle" Male Lead
Online games Dan Meiwen
Raiders "unknown" male protagonist
Raiders "Bamboo Horse" Male Lead
Raiders Love Hero
Duel Favored Concubine System
Physician Father, wait for me
Raiders gang boss
The heroine is a cat
Secret Love Disaster
The world is too dangerous
Brother guard, look over here
Hou Ye, stop making trouble
Unbind: finale & extra
Meikai's

The hero is a ghost

527 5 0
Від coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 340: The hero is a ghost (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 340: The hero is a ghost (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shen Wanwan, as the 39th generation disciple of the exorcist Shen family, except for attending classes like ordinary sophomores, is to help others catch ghosts and exorcise evil spirits.

She doesn't like to make friends, because those who become friends with her will always be entangled by evil, and bad luck will continue.

Seriously, it will even pay the price of life.

So even though she also wanted to have a friend who could talk, she couldn't do it. She harmed others for her own selfish desires.

She has killed one, and she can't kill anyone else!

They are descendants of the Shen family and are destined to die alone.

So in the eyes of outsiders, she is a weird person after sinking into the night!

Nevertheless, Shen Wanwan never thought that one day she would be with a ghost.

Su Zimo never knew who he was, when he died, how he died, let alone how long he died.

All he knows is that his name is Su Zimo, nothing more.

He only knew that since he had the memory, he could not be more than five meters away from the palm-sized piece of black jade in the antique shop.

Su Zimo thought that he would always live so muddled.

But I didn't expect that one day, that piece of black jade would be bought by a little girl.

And he naturally followed that girl.

Su Zimo did not expect that one day, he would fall in love with someone!

The first thing Tian Mi wakes up is to look around.

It seems that this should be a student dormitory for six people, but at this time, it is quiet in the dormitory, and she is the only one.

The ceiling fan on the ceiling creaked and turned, the noise was loud, but there was no wind.

Sitting up on her back, her brain was dizzy and swollen, and the feeling of top-heavy was very uncomfortable.

Sweeping her eyes around, she was sleeping on the lower bunk, and it was more convenient to get out of the bed.

Put on the slippers beside the bed and went to the bathroom, after a brief comment.

Tian Mi walked to the washbasin, ready to wash her hands.

Just turning on the faucet, Tian Mi looked up at the mirror hanging on the wall.

At that glance, Tian Mi was so frightened that she backed away several steps, until she hit the wall, she could stand firm.

No, she was not scared by the mirror, but by the person in the mirror.

The face of the person in the mirror was sallow, and the dark circles under his eyes were thick and exaggerated. A pair of large sunken eyes were bloodshot, chapped lips were purple, and yellow hair was messy.

The person in the mirror is very thin, so skinny that there is almost nothing on his face except for the skin.

If it were not for her concentration, she would definitely scream at this time, and then shout: "There is a ghost!"

Caressing her fast-beating heart, Tian Mi tentatively looked at the body in the mirror.

After a long while, Tian Mi called out 0051.

"What's the matter? Is the legendary world wrong? Or the wrong parasite is transmitted? What should I do now?"

Mainly, the person in the mirror did not look like the girl she saw before entering the mission.

That girl is very young and energetic, and this, maybe still quite young, but looks like a thirty-year-old woman.

It was totally two people with the one she saw before entering the mission!

"There is no transmission error~"

Tian Mi opened her mouth and just wanted to speak, 0051 spoke again: "The host can receive the memory and plot first. After receiving it, naturally you will know the reason~"

Tian Mi blinked and stopped talking.

Back on the bed, and then began to receive the plot and memory.

Yoti Tian Mi is just 20 years old this year, sophomore year this year.

Yoko has always been a very cheerful girl.

Because the body is good-looking and has good grades, it is popular in school and very popular.

Jiti's family background is not that rich, but it is also a well-off family. The family of three is particularly happy.

It's just that this happy life has completely changed since half a year ago.

Six months ago, the host's parents died in a fire.

Only the host body and huge insurance compensation were left.

Because of the death of their parents, the body was deeply shocked and depressed.

Later, with the enlightenment and company of teachers and classmates, the body gradually recovered.

But her disaster did not end.

Every night, she would dream of her parents.

Dreaming that her parents said that they missed her very much, and they were reluctant to take her with them.

She was frightened, because in the dream, the appearance of her parents was the same as before death, which was too terrifying!

After waking up, she did not dare to sleep, because as soon as she closed her eyes, she would dream of them again.

After this dream lasted for a month, her spirit was on the verge of collapse.

When she dreamed of her parents again, she really couldn't stand it anymore, holding her head and screaming on the bed.

Shen Wanwan, who was in the same bedroom, just ran into him and helped her get rid of evil.

She only knew that Shen Wanwan turned out to be an exorcist.

Shen Wanwan said that the evil monster was not her parents, but the ghost who was looking for a substitute.

With Shen Wanwan, the host felt that she didn't need to be afraid anymore, so gradually, she began to return to her original appearance.

Although Shen Wanwan always ignored her, but in her heart, she already regarded Shen Wanwan as her best friend.

She knows that Shen Wanwan is always alone, so no matter what she does, she likes to hold Shen Wanwan together.

No matter how Shen Wanwan rejected her, she just liked to haunt Shen Wanwan.

Later, Shen Wanwan was finally willing to pay attention to her.

Although still quite cold, for her, she was very happy if Shen Wanwan was willing to respond to her.

It's just that the good times didn't last long. When the second semester of the sophomore year, she hit a ghost again.

That ghost came to seek revenge on Shen Wanwan, saying that Shen Wanwan helped her enemy.

That ghost couldn't get close to Shen Wanwan, so he was about to kill her to give Shen Wanwan a warning.

She jumped from the roof of the teaching building, she was conscious, but could not control her body.

The brain burst is her last feeling.

Before losing consciousness, she seemed to see the crowd, standing in the middle of the night.

If, if time can come again, she will not regret approaching Shen Wanwan.

After receiving the plot and memories, Tian Mi was a little speechless.

Just stared blankly at the ceiling fan on the ceiling.

After a long time, Tian Mi said softly: "It's a really exciting task~"

She really felt very exciting, and she felt extremely excited.

She has always liked watching horror movies and horror novels.

She was really not afraid of being able to enter such a world this time, but rather looked forward to it.

Looking forward to hell!

Regarding Tian Mi's state of excitement, 0051 has nothing to say, but gently reminds Tian Mi: "Host, let's take a look at the current situation first."

Tian Mi blinked and thought about it.

Situation?

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Group Pet Eldest Lady, She Just Wants To Be A Salted Fish (1 week ago)
My Backyard is the Tang Dynasty (1 week ago)
Pat Me Please (1 week ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 341: The hero is a ghost (2)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 341: The hero is a ghost (2)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At this time, it was when the host was entangled by the ghost looking for a substitute.

The heroine and the male lead did not know each other.

Tian Mi shrugged: "This situation is pretty good! The male and female protagonists have not yet known each other. As long as I buy the piece of black jade before the female protagonist, I can seize the opportunity!"

0051 Black Line: "This is not what the Lun family said, what the Lun family said is, host, you are hitting a ghost at this time~"

Tian Mi nodded, disapproving: "Isn't there still Shen Wanwan, right then, let Shen Wanwan take that ghost."

"But why before entering the mission world, the body that I saw was clearly sixteen or seventeen years old and still wearing a school uniform, and here, the body is already twenty years old?"

"Because the difficulty of the mission chosen by the host is different, the time to enter the mission world is different."

Tian Mi nodded clearly: "In other words, if I choose the three-star mission, I will come when the body is sixteen or seventeen? If I choose the nine-star mission, maybe, When I came over, it happened that the body was controlled by the ghost who was looking for Shen Wanwan's revenge to jump off the building?"

0051 nodded: "It can be understood so!"

Tian Mi, who understood it, no longer struggled with this problem. Since the system is so regulated, it is useless for her to struggle again.

As if thinking of something, Tian Mi's eyes lit up.

Looking at 0051, who was waving wings in front of her, said, "By the way, can I have yin and yang eyes or something? The male protagonist is a ghost, and I am not an exorcist like Shen Wanwan. Without yin and yang eyes, there is no way. Raiders hero!"

0051 nodded: "That's it, it allows the host to have yin and yang eyes."

"You don't need to deduct points? This is related to the completion of the task, so the system should give me free of charge!" Before 0051 finished speaking, Tian Mi interrupted directly.

It's not that she is stingy, but she feels that the system always cheats her. What's the matter, she has to pit the system too!

0051 choked, unexpectedly Tian Mi's reaction was so fast, she swallowed her saliva: "Uh~ that, this~ okay... However, the yin and yang eyes presented by the system can only be used in this world!"

"Alright, alright!" Tian Mi waved her hand and said anxiously: "You give it to me quickly!"

Her bloodshot eyes stared at 0051, looking a little scary.

0051 pretended to be afraid and closed his eyes: "Alright!"

In the next instant, Tian Mi felt something was wrong, almost without psychological defense, a face that had no shape appeared in front of her.

There is a hole in the head and half of the brain is missing.

There were no eyeballs in one of her eye sockets, but the eyeballs in one eye socket fell out.

The face was full of blood, the chin was parted, and an evil smile was raised at the corner of his mouth, only ten centimeters from Tian Mi's nose.

Tian Mi could even smell the stench of blood and rotting on her body.

Tian Mi blinked, this face, but the impact is much greater than the face in the mirror just now!

The heart seemed to stop beating, except for the sound of the ceiling fan turning in the bedroom, even Tian Mi's breathing could not be heard.

Of course not, because she held her breath reflexively.

That Li ghost seemed to feel that Tian Mi was looking at her, grinning, and making a terrifying laughter: "Ho **** ho".

While smiling, there was still blood in his mouth.

The blood kept flowing down, I don't know if it was true, anyway, Tian Mi could feel that the blood flowed to her thigh, she was disgusting!

Tian Mi curled her lips in disgust, and glared at the Li Gui with a dissatisfaction look: "Take your blood away, who is disgusting!?"

That Li Gui was stunned, and actually stupidly put away the blood.

However, she reacted in the next instant and stretched out her hand to pinch Tian Mi's neck.

Tian Mi originally thought that the ghost could not touch her, but when the two pale hands of that violent ghost pinched her neck, Tian Mi was dumbfounded.

Tian Mi couldn't breathe gradually, her face flushed.

Both hands kept slapping the ghost, but they were all in vain.

"0051, help!"

Before 0051 could help, the door of the bedroom was opened.

The Li Ghost looked towards the door, and the next moment, he let go of Tian Mi and disappeared.

Tian Mi stretched out on the bed softly, coughing and breathing heavily.

It took a long time before Tian Mi came over, tilting her head to look at the person who had just entered.

"Late night!" Tian Mi called out in a dumb voice.

Shen Wanwan, who was sitting in front of the computer, paused with his typing hands and turned to look at her.

When she just came in, she saw Tian Mi being pinched by Li Gui. She originally wanted to take that Li ghost, but that Li ghost ran too fast.

Maybe her heart is too cold. Seeing that the ghost ran away, she didn't bother to chase after him. Anyway, isn't it all right?

"Yeah." She responded faintly, then turned to continue typing.

Tian Mi swallowed a little uncomfortably, that Li Gui's strength is really not normal, and her throat is still aching now!

After seeing that Shen Wanwan responded to her, he turned his head and continued to do his own thing.

Tian Mi thought for a while, and then she said: "Late night, just now, did you see it? That ghost, pinching my neck..."

Shen Wanwan stood up and faced Tian Mi, a crack finally appeared on his expressionless face: "Can you see?!"

Tian Mi nodded: "I, I can see..."

Shen Wanwan was a little surprised. It stands to reason that ordinary people can't see ghosts.

And as far as she knew, Tian Mi had no yin and yang eyes, but how could she see it?

Maybe, the ghost was too powerful just now, Shen Wanwan thought.

After figuring it out, Shen Wanwan glanced at Tian Mi, that Li ghost's blood really flowed to Tian Mi's thigh, and the white nightdress was also stained a lot.

Seeing the sallow face, Shen Wanwan still moved with compassion.

He sighed lightly, turned around and took out a yellow triangle symbol from his bag and handed it to Tian Mi.

Tian Mi took the talisman paper in Shen Wanwan's hand, pretending to be puzzled: "What is this?"

Shen Wanwan said lightly: "Fu, put it away."

Then he ignored Tian Mi and went back to the computer to continue typing.

Tian Mi squeezed Fu's hand tightly, and smiled gratefully towards Shen Wanwan: "Thank you, Wanwan! I will take it with you!"

Shen Wanwan did not respond to Tian Mi this time.

Tian Mi didn't mind, she took the talisman and looked up and down, and then put the talisman under her pillow.

Looking down at her nightdress and thighs, Tian Mi grinned and pulled the skirt corners in disgust.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
God Simulator: Chapter 385 Can Steam Bodhisattva enlighten mechanical monsters?
Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World: Chapter 798 charge
As An Immortal, I Only Learn Forbidden Skills: Chapter 285 deduction mystery

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 342: The hero is a ghost (3)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 342: The hero is a ghost (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Quickly got off the bed, took a bath towel and clean clothes and went to the bathroom.

It was early evening when Tian Mi woke up, because this month she was entangled by ghosts, which caused the body to basically not go to class.

By the time Tian Mi came out of the shower, it was already past seven in the evening.

Shen Wanwan is no longer in the dormitory, Tian Mi thought, she should have gone out to catch ghosts and exorcise evil spirits.

However, the bedroom was quite lively at this time, because Tian Mi's other four roommates had already returned.

Seeing Tian Mi coming out, a beautiful, quiet-looking girl hurriedly took her arm and looked at her with concern: "Mi Mi, have a good night's sleep, are you better?"

Tian Mi nodded and smiled at the man: "I'm getting better, thank you!"

Yang Wenlan smiled slightly and opened her mouth. Just when she wanted to speak, she was interrupted by a loud female voice: "Mi Mi, we brought you something delicious! Come and eat!"

The speaker was Ge Xinyu, who was sleeping on the top bunk of Tian Mi, who spoke very loudly and had a carefree personality.

Obviously it is the heart of a man, but there is the body of a royal sister, and there are many suitors in school!

Yang Wenlan didn't mind Ge Xinyu interrupting herself, smiled with a good temper, then took Tian Mi's arm and helped Tian Mi to sit down by the bed.

Ge Xinyu pulled a small table to Tian Mi’s bed. Another girl with short hair, who looked like a tomboy, put the food she brought back on the table, and said with a straight face: "This is my residence The hotel packed it for you and brought it back. You have to finish the meal for me. Look at you, how thin you have become this month!"

Tian Mi smiled at the man: "I see, Miao Miao!"

He Miaoqing turned white, like Tian Mi: "You can't be called Miaomiao, you still call~"

"Hey~Return to Miaomiao, why don't you call it hastily~" The girl sitting in the shop opposite Tian Mi said mockingly while applying makeup.

He Miaoqing turned her head and glared at the girl: "Su Yuyue, no one will treat you as a dumb if you don't speak! Put on your makeup, be careful, and scare away your big money!"

Su Yuyue closed the powder box with a snap, and the pretty Dan Feng glared at He Miaoqing.

Then he stood up, took his bag, stepped on twelve-centimeter high heels, and left the dormitory.

Yang Wenlan patted He Miaoqing's shoulder, who was a little angry, and soothed: "Well, you don't know who Xiaoyue is, what do you care about with her!"

"That's right, what do you care about her, she just talks badly with her mouth!" Ge Xinyu handed the chopsticks to Tian Mi, and then pouted indifferently.

Tian Mi smiled, and stretched out her hand to pull He Miaoqing: "Okay, okay, I'm not called Miao Miao, Qingqing~"

He Miaoqing curled his lips, but didn't say anything anymore.

Tian Mi only ate a little, and couldn't eat it anymore.

It's not that she doesn't want to eat, but that this body is too weak to eat too much.

Seeing Tian Mi's sick look, the few people no longer forced Tian Mi to eat, but asked Tian Mi to drink another bowl of soup.

After Yang Wenlan took the medicine to Tian Mi, she let Tian Mi lie down and rest.

Tian Mi was lying on the bed, looking up at the child who had just suddenly appeared in the corner of her bed with her legs folded in a daze.

The child is very cute, except for his pale face and a translucent body, it looks almost like an ordinary child.

Tian Mi turned her head and glanced at the people who were doing her own thing, then waved to the ghost boy.

The ghost boy blinked his big round eyes and slowly crawled towards Tian Mi.

The ghost boy looked very small, only three or four years old, wearing a blue plaid shirt and denim overalls. He looked very cute.

Tian Mi tentatively reached out her hand, and found that she couldn't touch the ghost child at all.

No way, Tian Mi had to get close to the ghost child and asked in a low voice: "My kid, what's your name?"

The ghost boy blinked again and looked at Tian Mi curiously. He didn't seem to expect Tian Mi to see him.

It took a long time before he whispered: "Yilo." His voice was crisp and very nice.

Tian Mi turned her head and glanced at the other people again, and found that Yang Wenlan was reading while listening to songs, Ge Xinyu was playing online games with a headset, and He Miaoqing was thinking about visiting Taobao.

They didn't see what was wrong with her, Tian Mi turned her head and continued to look at the ghost child: "Yilo? The name is so nice!" Tian Mi smiled kindly, looking at Yiluo with something in her eyes. Pity, how could such a small child become a ghost!

Yiluo grinned and smiled at Tian Mi, with crooked eyes and a cute bun face.

"Ilo, why are you here?"

Yiluo pouted: "I followed my mother."

Tian Mi blinked, mother? This is the university dormitory, how can there be a child's mother?

Hmm, but it does not rule out that some college students are already married, but: "Ilo's mother won't be here, right?" As far as she knows, no one in their bedroom is married.

"Just now, the one who went out is my mother..."

Yiluo approached Tian Mi tentatively, her eyes sparkling, as if she had found a playmate: "I like you, can you play with me?"

Tian Mi was still immersed in what Yiluo said just now that his mother was the one who just went out.

Isn't it Su Yuyue who just went out?

But why didn't she know that Su Yuyue had a baby? ! And the child died? !

But then Tian Mi was relieved again. Maybe she was married, she didn't have to tell everyone!

Thinking about it is wrong, Su Yuyue can't get married.

She and Su Yuyue are classmates in high school. She can't even know whether Su Yuyue is married or not.

Tian Mi smiled at Yiluo: "Yilao, who is your father?"

Yiluo shook his head blankly: "I don't know~ I have been following my mother."

Tian Mi opened her mouth in surprise, no, don't you know? !

Tian Mi wanted to ask anything else, but Yiluo was obviously a little impatient, aggrieved flat mouth: "Sister, don't you like me?"

"No, no, no, my sister likes you, she likes it very much!" Tian Mi waved her hand again and again, as if she was afraid of hurting this fragile ghost child.

Yiluo immediately changed her face, grinned, and smiled very cutely: "I also like my sister very much, except for my mother, I like my sister the most!"

Tian Mi wants to ask, Yiluo, why did you become a ghost?

But looking at such innocent Yiluo, Tian Mi did not dare to ask.

So after thinking about it, Tian Mi decided that she should find an opportunity to ask Su Yuyue in person.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 343: The hero is a ghost (4)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 343: The hero is a ghost (4)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It may be because this body is too weak.

So even if Tian Mi's stamina is so much, she still needs time to repair.

Yiluo was also clever, seeing that Tian Mi wanted to sleep, she actually lay down beside Tian Mi obediently.

He didn't make trouble, just looked at Tian Mi with a smile, and saw Tian Mi's heart melt.

Blinking her eyes, Tian Mi smiled at Yiluo: "Little Yiluo, wait until my sister wakes up, I will play with you again!"

Yiluo nodded obediently and closed his eyes like Tian Mi.

Although, he does not need to sleep.

When Tian Mi woke up again, it was already the next morning.

The kid named Yiluo didn't know where to go, and the bedroom was quiet.

Because of her health, several other people got up to go to class, but did not wake her up.

Maybe it was because the talisman Shen Wanwan gave her was under her pillow, and the ghost did not come to her again.

After Tian Mi slept comfortably, adding her data values ​​were there, this body was no longer uncomfortable.

She changed her nightgown and went to the bathroom to wash up.

He looked at himself in the mirror, although he was still skinny and skinny.

At any rate, his face was no longer sallow, and his lips returned to a pale pink. The bloodshot eyes are gone. Although the dark circles under the eyes have not completely disappeared, they are many times better than yesterday.

Vaguely, one can still see the original delicate features of the body.

Tian Mi thought, in a few days, it should be better.

It's weird that you can't restore your health and vitality overnight!

Since the school doesn't need her to go to class now, Tian Mi doesn't plan to go to class first.

Tian Mi plans to buy the piece of black jade that the heroine is attached to first, so as not to be preempted by the heroine!

According to the description in the plot, Tian Mi went to the antique shop.

As soon as she entered the store, the store came up to greet her.

Tian Mi looked around first, and then smiled at the store: "Excuse me, do you have black jade? I prefer black jade."

The store nodded and smiled: "Yes, may I ask, how big do you want? Ornaments or accessories?"

"Accessories."

"Ok, please follow me!"

Tian Mi followed the man to a counter, where all black jade accessories were placed.

Tian Mi lowered her head and carefully selected.

As mentioned in the plot, Su Zimo was in the jade pendant during the day.

He will come out only at night.

It was the blue sky and white sun right now, and Tian Mi naturally couldn't see Su Zimo.

Fortunately, there is a very shallow white stripe in the middle part of the black jade that Su Zimo is attached to in the plot.

Such characteristics should be easier to recognize.

Tian Mi first took a look at the black jade, and then carefully searched for the jade pendant that matched the description.

Finally, I saw the black jade with a white pattern in the corner.

Pointing to the jade pendant: "I want to see this one!"

The shopkeeper grinned: "Miss is really good-sighted! This piece of black jade was from the Ming Dynasty. It is said that the original owner of this black jade belongs to a prominent family!"

The store took out the piece of black jade from the glass cabinet and handed it to Tian Mi to see.

Tian Mi nodded and touched the black jade in her hand.

The black jade was cold, even a bit biting.

Of course she knew that the original owner of this piece of black jade was from a prominent family in the Ming Dynasty: "I want this piece of jade, how much is it?"

Seeing Tian Mi being so stubborn, the store was even more happy, and hurriedly responded, "200,000!"

The hand who was about to pay stopped immediately, and looked at the store in surprise: "200,000?!"

It is clearly stated in the plot that this piece of black jade was sold for 10,000 yuan at Shen Wanwan, so why did it cost 200,000 to her? !

"Yeah! This is an antique, at least 500 years old, and 200,000 is already very cheap!" The shopkeeper smiled.

Tian Mi was still looking for the plot in which Shen Wanwan bought Yupei in her mind, but did not immediately respond to the store.

In the plot, the reason why Shen Wanwan bought this jade pendant is because he just wanted to come in and stroll around, and he just happened to have a fancy for the jade pendant.

As for why is it so right? Well, that's because of the plot needs!

Su Zimo has been a ghost for hundreds of years, and his ghost power is not weak.

The piece of black jade he was attached to was obtained by the store accidentally and didn't cost much.

Whether this piece of black jade belonged to a prominent family in the Ming Dynasty, that shop actually didn't know.

Just say this to others so as to increase the price.

This jade pendant was actually sold, and sold more than once or twice.

Su Zimo didn't like people who bought jade, so he used a spell to scare the buyer, causing the buyer to find the store and return the jade pendant.

Every time the black jade is sold, it will not exceed two days before the black jade is returned by the buyer.

It happened that Shen Wanwan took a fancy to this piece of black jade, and the store sold it to Shen Wanwan at a low price of 10,000 yuan. But there is a requirement that cannot be returned.

Seeing Tian Mi had been ignoring him, the store was also a little nervous, afraid that Tian Mi would not buy it.

This piece of black jade has now been sold three times, and has been returned every time.

Every time it returned, the buyer would say that this piece of black jade was too evil, and there must be something dirty on it.

"If the lady really likes it, and if you want to buy it, the price can still be negotiated!" The store said cautiously.

Tian Mi just finished watching the plot, shook her head to the store, and returned the black jade to the store: "I don’t want it. I just looked at it and liked it. But now looking at this piece of black jade, I always feel gloomy. , Doesn’t it mean that jade has spirit? Maybe its original owner’s soul is attached to this piece of black jade! I think, forget it, I don’t buy it."

After speaking, Tian Mi turned around and left without any hesitation.

"Eh--"

The store was in a hurry, so he hurried to go in front of Tian Mi: "Miss, don't rush to go! The price is easy to negotiate! So let's give you ten thousand or ten thousand yuan! How about?"

Tian Mi stopped, with a hint of hesitation on her face.

When the shop saw there was a play, he quickly said: "Look, miss, since the young ladies like them so much, I also do a discount sale. Let this piece of jade find someone who understands it!"

Tian Mi looked at the black jade of the store's mobile phone, still hesitant: "But, I always think this jade is alive..."

"This is a good black jade, there must be a spirit, but it must be a good spirit!" The shopkeeper said with a dry smile.

"This, okay, then wrap it up for me."

"Eh, okay!" The shopkeeper grinned, then found a box for Heiyu, put it in the bag, and handed it to Tian Mi who had already paid: "Here you!"

"Thank you!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

More Romance Novels
Madame General, Don’t Aggravate Me!
3.7 (6 votes) - 207.9K views
Everyday, Boss Is Pretending To Be Weak
4.8 (12 votes) - 105.9K views
Hold His Hand
4.8 (41 votes) - 377.8K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 344: The hero is a ghost (5)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 344: The hero is a ghost (5)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tian Mi carried the bag and was about to leave.

"Hey, wait a minute, miss!" the store yelled from behind.

Tian Mi turned her voice: "Is there anything wrong with the boss?"

"That's the case, I want to remind the lady. The rule of this shop is that the goods have been sold and are non-refundable!"

Tian Mi nodded and smiled in her heart: She won't retire!

After buying black jade, Tian Mi didn't want to go anywhere.

I went to the supermarket to buy some food, and then took the bus directly back to school.

As soon as Tian Mi walked downstairs to the dormitory, she ran into Su Yuyue who had come back in high heels, and Yi Luo who had been following Su Yuyue.

Yiluo saw Tian Mi, ran to Tian Mi with a smile, and then yelled sweetly: "Sister!"

Tian Mi lowered her head and smiled lightly at Yiluo, but did not speak.

It's outside now! If she greeted a ghost, others would treat her as a neuropathy talking to the air!

However, it is broad daylight now!

She hadn't seen half a ghost just now, Yiluo, this ghost kid, how could he come out during the day?

Although it seemed strange, Tian Mi's face did not show up.

"Xiaoyue! Did you just come back from outside?" Tian Mi walked to Su Yuyue and asked with a smile.

Su Yuyue glanced at Tian Mi, her face was not so ugly, blinked, and replied a little awkwardly: "Yeah."

Tian Mi's personality is more likable, and it is also because He Tian Mi is a classmate from high school, so although the relationship between the two is not very close.

In fact, Su Yuyue didn't hate Tian Mi, but that mouth always couldn't say good things, and it was easy to offend people.

This also caused Su Yuyue to have no good friends.

Tian Mi didn't mind Su Yuyue's awkwardness, she still smiled: "I bought something to eat. Let's eat together in the dormitory!"

Su Yuyue pursed her lips, nodded, lifted her foot and walked in front of her, her high-heeled shoes with a height of twelve centimeters slammed.

Because Su Yuyue walked too fast, Yiluo behind her had to trot to keep up.

Tian Mi looked at the Yiluo, who was a little unstable walking, with surprise in her eyes.

What kind of ghost looks like this ghost kid? !

In other words, don’t ghosts all float? This Yiluo, unexpectedly, used it like a human.

Seeing his swaying look, Tian Mi had some doubts whether he would fall.

Just thinking about this, the Yiluo in front clicked and fell directly to the ground...

"Yilo, are you okay!" Tian Mi hurried to Yiluo's side, bending over to pick Yiluo.

Her hand passed directly through Yiluo's body, and Tian Mi realized that Yiluo was not human.

Yiluo got up on his own, and then smiled at Tian Mi: "Sister, Yiluo is a brave child! I can't cry!"

Tian Mi smiled at Yiluo, then glanced around.

Fortunately, it was school time at this time, and there were no people downstairs in the dormitory.

Therefore, only Su Yuyue who was next to her could see what she had just done.

Su Yuyue was stunned when Tian Mi called Yiluo's name, completely stunned.

Until Tian Mi looked at her, her eyes rolled and she came back to her senses, and then pointed to Tian Mi with a bit of horror: "You, you, what did you just call?! What were you doing just now?! "

Tian Mi grinned, smiled unnaturally at Su Yuyue, and then glanced at Yi Luo who was standing back behind Su Yuyue.

After thinking about it, Tian Mi didn't know what to say, and she simply told the truth: "I was called Yiluo just now. He just fell down, and I wanted to help him up, but I forgot he was a ghost. "

As soon as Tian Mi's words fell, Su Yuyue held her head and squatted on the ground screaming: "Don't talk nonsense! Don't talk nonsense! There is no Yiluo! There is no ghost! There is no Yiluo!!!"

Su Yuyue finished screaming and started crying again, crying completely without image, even using eye makeup.

Yiluo looked at Su Yuyue with red eyes and pitifully shouted: "Mom, what's wrong with you, mom? Mom, don't cry, don't cry!"

Tian Mi quickly helped Su Yuyue: "Xiaoyue, calm down, calm down, you scared Yiluo!"

"Shut up! Shut up! There is no Yiluo here, there is no Yiluo here!" Su Yuyue pushed Tian Mi away and ran upstairs.

Tian Mi's body was still quite weak, but she was pushed by Su Yuyue and fell directly to the ground.

The tail vertebra fell to the ground, and Tian Mi grinned in pain.

Yiluo stood there, not following Su Yuyue. He just looked up at the stairway, then turned to look at Tian Mi: "Sister, mother, don't you like me?"

The big eyes were full of blood, and they were slowly turning red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally disappeared.

The pale face gradually climbed into black lines, as if the whole face was about to split.

Tian Mi realized that Yiluo was also a ghost, not an ordinary person.

Tian Mi endured the pain, stood up on her feet, walked to Yiluo's side and squatted down: "No, Yiluo's mother is just in a bad mood, wait a minute! Yiluo's mother loves Yiluo very much. !"

"Really?" Yi Luomumu asked, the voice without emotion, without the crisp and pleasant sound of the previous one, it was a little scary.

Fortunately, Tian Mi was courageous and was not scared by Yiluo.

Tian Mi smiled at Yiluo: "Of course! Yiluo don't worry!"

Looking at Tian Mi's affirmative eyes, Yiluo gradually recovered his original appearance and turned back into that cute ghost kid.

Tian Mi just breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't know if Yiluo was a ghost. The appearance of Yiluo just now was really scary.

She was actually quite worried that Yiluo would hurt others, and Su Yuyue was the first to hurt.

After comforting Yiluo, Tian Mi told Yiluo that she had to talk to Su Yuyue alone and told Yiluo not to go to the bedroom.

Yiluo couldn't understand Tian Mi's words, and then Tian Mi said: "Iluo will go to other places to play first, and then come back at night, okay? When Yiluo comes back at night, I will know if my mother likes Yiluo!"

Yiluo smiled and nodded in agreement, then his figure flashed and disappeared.

Tian Mi paused before returning to the bedroom with things.

Back in the bedroom, she heard the cry of Su Yuyue hiding in the quilt. She didn't know if she was crying because of fear or something else.

Tian Mi put things on her bed, then walked to Su Yuyue's bed and sat down.

He stretched out his hand to pull Su Yuyue's quilt, and said softly: "Xiaoyue, I scared you, sorry. I don't want to lie to you, although I don't know why, I can suddenly see those ghosts this month. And Yi Luo, he has been following you since I could see ghosts. He said, you are his mother!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (69.1k views today)
Mr. Zhan’s Little Demon is All Grown up (56k views today)
Valkyrie Domination (30.7k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 345: The hero is a ghost (6)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 345: The hero is a ghost (6)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yuyue's cry stopped instantly, and even her body stiffened and hid under the quilt, motionless.

After Tian Mi said that sentence, she didn't speak any more, just sat there quietly.

After a long time, Su Yuyue lifted the quilt and looked up at Tian Mi.

Tian Mi trembled suddenly, and she almost jumped up without being frightened by Su Yuyue.

The exquisite makeup on Su Yuyue's face has now been completely spent.

Especially for eye makeup, the black mascara and eyeliner were washed away by tears, with black tears, and the hair was messy.

Suddenly, she looked like a female ghost.

Su Yuyue didn't even care about his own image at this time, looking at Tian Mi: "You can really see, can you see him?"

Tian Mi nodded with certainty, and then looked straight into Su Yuyue's eyes: "Yes, I can see. Yiluo looks like three or four years old, with big eyes, smiling, and crooked eyes, very cute. Of a child!"

Su Yuyue's nose trembled, and tears fell again. She bit her lower lip, with a look of pain on her face: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm not good, it's all mine!"

Tian Mi drew a tissue and handed it to Su Yuyue, then patted her on the shoulder: "Xiaoyue, don't be sad. People cannot come back from death."

Su Yuyue didn't speak, but shook his head while crying.

Tian Mi didn't know what to say, she simply held the paper box and handed Su Yuyue tissues.

When Su Yuyue's mood seemed to stabilize, Tian Mi asked, "Xiaoyue, who is the child's father?"

Su Yuyue swallowed, the corners of her mouth twitched, and it took a long time before she answered, "It's Yixiayang."

Tian Mi raised her eyebrows, Yi Xiayang? A familiar name.

Tian Mi searched for her memory, only then did she remember that Yi Xiayang was also a high school classmate of Soti.

He is a rich second-generation, very rich, handsome, and sunny boy in his family.

Yi Xiayang is very popular in school. He once pursued the body, but was rejected by the body.

Well, it seems that I heard that Su Yuyue and Yi Xiayang are in love, but the body never likes gossip, so there is no special impression.

Now think about it, there was a semester, Su Yuyue seemed to have gained a lot of weight suddenly, and he was also very strange, as if there was a lot of grass and trees.

"It's him! You gave birth to Yiluo, why are you not together?" Instead, he approached a forty-year-old man?

Su Yuyue laughed at herself and began to slowly say: "At the beginning, I was young and ignorant, and tasted the forbidden fruit with Yi Xiayang. It didn't take long for me to find that something was wrong with me. I secretly sold a pregnancy test to find out that I was pregnant. I told Yi Xiayang, he said that he wanted me to be born. He had 50,000 yuan in pocket money every month at that time. After we were born, we could raise them secretly, and then we would tell when we were all grown-ups. Parents, take the child back. At that time, I thought he was my world! So even though I was scared, I still wanted to give birth to a child, one that belonged to me and his child. During that time, I had every day I’m afraid of being found in my stomach. I eat a little more every day to make myself fatter so as not to let people discover my abnormalities. I thought we could live happily! But I didn’t expect that, Yi Xia Yang's family has immigrated abroad! Suddenly immigrated. I can't find him, and he can't be found anywhere. Later, I heard someone said that his parents didn't plan to return to China. Hehe~ He just abandoned it silently. At that time, I was even more scared. The child was eight months old. We even named him before. If it was a boy, it would be Yiluo, if it was a girl, it would be Yiluo. I was angry and scared. Desperate! I went to the pharmacy to buy abortion pills. I didn’t know the dosage and took a lot. After taking it, I regretted it, I love him! I love his father, I love him! I don’t It should be so cruel to deprive him of his life! But, the medicine has been taken, I have no way at all. I gave birth to the child in the toilet, and he was already dead. It was me, I killed him! Woo~ I killed him!"

Speaking of the latter, Su Yuyue could no longer speak, and began to cry again.

Tian Mi was a little uncomfortable, but didn't know what to say.

Who is to blame for this?

At that time, Su Yuyue was just a seventeen-year-old girl, and Yi Xiayang was just a young and ignorant boy.

Yi Xiayang's family immigrated, it is not certain that there is any inside story.

But things have happened, and the price paid is a small life who has not had time to take a look at the world.

Perhaps Su Yuyue should be fortunate that Yiluo did not become a resentful spirit because of this, she was so innocent and cute.

"Don't cry, you should think about it now, what do you want to do with Yiluo? If it is correct, Yiluo has always followed you." Tian Mi patted Su Yuyue on the shoulder and said.

Su Yuyue stopped crying, and then reacted, looking around in the bedroom: "He, is he now, is he here? He, where is he?"

Tian Mi shook her head: "I let him go to play, I'm afraid he will hear the cause of his death, maybe he doesn't know how he died."

Su Yuyue nodded, her eyes flickering: "I'm sorry for him, he has been following me. I, should I ask a Taoist priest to do a ritual for him to save him?"

Tian Mi nodded: "I think so too. I'll take care of this matter. Don't worry." She wanted to look for Shen Wanwan Tiilo to spend time.

"Thank you, Tian Mi! Really, thank you!" Su Yuyue choked a little.

"Xiaoyue, I'm not helping you, I'm just helping Yiluo. Okay, you should go to the bathroom to freshen up." Tian Mi got up from Su Yuyue's bed and returned to her bed.

Su Yuyue nodded and went to the bathroom.

Tian Mi took the black jade box out of her bag and opened it gently.

The black jade is as big as the palm of her hand, it is oval, with incomprehensible lines carved on it, it seems that it is a word.

Tian Mi naturally couldn't understand the words.

However, she knew what the word was, because it was written in the plot.

The engraved on it is Su Zimo's name.

Rubbing Hei Yu with a smile, now, she is only waiting to meet Su Zimo at night!

After washing her face, Su Yuyue answered the phone.

Su Yuyue looked at Tian Mi with some worry: "Well, Yiluo, he, will he hurt me?"

Tian Mi shook her head: "Don't worry, he won't, he just wants you to like him."

Su Yuyue's eyes were red again. After all, she was her own child. She took the abortion pill on impulse.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 346: The hero is a ghost (7)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 346: The hero is a ghost (7)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is too late to regret.

She was hiding in the toilet at home and gave birth to Yiluo. After giving birth to Yiluo, she passed out.

Later, he was found by his family and sent to the hospital.

Because she didn't know the amount of the medicine, she took too much medicine, which caused heavy bleeding when giving birth.

The child has been alive for eight months, and it stands to reason that she is breaking the law.

Although her family was angry, they helped her bury the child.

This matter can be regarded as nothing more.

In the past few years, she has never dared to reminisce about the big mistakes she made.

Su Yuyue nodded towards Tian Mi, and she was very scared when she suddenly heard Yi Luo following her.

But when Tian Mi said that Yiluo is a very cute child, her heart hurts to death.

She regrets all the time, regretting her impulse.

The phone rang again, Su Yuyue hurriedly answered the phone and left the bedroom.

Tian Mi was the only one left in the bedroom again. Tian Mi found a red string and put it in the hole on the black jade, and then put it on her neck.

He smiled and patted the black jade that stuck to her heart, Su Zimo, looking forward to meeting you for the first time!

All day long, except for Tian Mi and Yang Wenlan who went to the cafeteria to eat at the meal, she stayed in the dormitory all the time.

All day, Tian Mi didn't see Shen Wanwan, and she didn't know why Shen Wanwan went.

At around 7 o'clock in the evening, Tian Mi, who was taking a bath, suddenly felt that the black jade in her heart felt cold, getting colder and colder, so Tian Mi had to pick up the black jade and separate it from her skin.

In the next instant, there was an extra person in front of her, oh no, there was an extra ghost!

Although she had been mentally prepared for a long time, Tian Mi also envisioned many scenes of her first meeting with Su Zimo.

It was unexpected that the first time they met, it turned out to be such a frank meeting.

There is no need to pretend the surprise in her eyes, she is really surprised!

Fortunately, Tian Mi reacted fast enough, pulling a bath towel to cover her spring, and then staring at Su Zimo with a little fear: "You, you, who are you?!"

"Ding-the male lead's favorability degree is +15, the favorability degree is 15, the host, come on!"

Su Zimo blinked, his face was full of surprise: "You, can you see me!?"

Tian Mi nodded, and asked with some doubts: "You, are you a ghost?"

Su Zimo grinned, his figure flashed, and he came to Tian Mi's face, close to him: "I am a ghost, can you really see me?"

Tian Mi leaned back and opened the distance between one person and one ghost.

Although I have studied the plot, I know that the difference between this male protagonist and other male protagonists is a funny character besides not being a person.

But Tian Mi was still a little uncomfortable seeing Su Zimo.

Tian Mi showed a scared expression at the right time, and then lowered her head not to look at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo raised his eyebrows and grinned: "You don't have to be afraid of me, I don't look scary!"

"Yes, but you, you are a ghost!" Tian Mi stammered, still not daring to look up at Su Zimo.

"But I don't look scary, look up!" Su Zimo was a little unhappy, but this was the first person to see him without doing it on purpose!

Tian Mi's shoulders trembled, and she gently raised her head and glanced at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo was very tall, about 1.88 meters, he was not floating, he was standing on the ground, Tian Mi looked up at him.

White gold-patterned brocade robe, black long hair lazily tied behind his head, his facial features are particularly delicate, not very strong, but not feminine.

His skin is very white, but it's not as pale as a ghost.

Like, the skin of a person who has not been exposed to the sun all year round is so fair.

The corners of his lips were raised naturally, and when he was not smiling, they were also gently aroused, making his whole person look full of a gentle and clear feeling.

Tian Mi thought, if Su Zimo was holding a folding fan at this time, he would be a young man. If you hold a book, you are a gentle scholar.

If you have to say the difference between Su Zimo and humans, it is, maybe Su Zimo has been a ghost for too long, and there is no memory of his life, which makes Su Zimo not have the slightest breath of human beings, but he is a little bit inhuman. The fairy feeling of fireworks.

Seeing Tian Mi staring at herself, the corners of Su Zimo's mouth rose even more.

Su Zimo bent down slightly so that he could look at Tian Mi, "How about it? I'm not scary, am I?"

Tian Mi nodded blankly: "You look so beautiful..."

"Ding-the male lead's favorability degree is +10, the favorability degree is 25, the host is great!"

"I look good?"

He only knew that when he didn't deliberately scare people, he should look like these people.

He turned his head and looked at the mirror hanging in the bathroom. There was no one in there except Tian Mi who was wrapped in a bath towel.

Some shrugged helplessly, so he didn't know what he looked like.

Tian Mi nodded, curled the corners of her lips, and revealed a slight smile: "Well, it's pretty."

Su Zimo smiled, raised his eyebrows and looked at Tian Mi: "You look good too!"

Tian Mi opened her mouth and looked down at herself, only to realize that she was not dressed yet.

I tightened the bath towel on my body, and my cheeks that had been smeared by the heat turned red and bloody: "You, you, okay, can you avoid it? I, I want to wear clothes!"

Su Zimo nodded readily, and disappeared in a flash.

Tian Mi put on her clothes quickly and wiped her dripping hair.

As soon as he opened the bathroom door and went out, he saw Su Zimo leaning against the wall.

Seeing Tian Mi coming out, Su Zimo stood up straight, and smiled at Tian Mi: "My name is Su Zimo, what's your name?"

Tian Mi blinked, there was still some fear in her eyes, but she didn't immediately answer Su Zimo's words.

Because in the dormitory, besides her, there are Yang Wenlan, Ge Xinyu and He Miaoqing.

If she spoke to Su Zimo, she would definitely scare the others.

So Tian Mi just glanced at Su Zimo, then motioned to him with her eyes, there are other people in the room at this time!

Su Zimo opened his mouth and nodded in understanding: "Then you can write with a pen, I talk, you write. Then they don't know you are talking to me!"

Tian Mi raised her eyebrows, why didn't she expect it!

Nodded towards Su Zimo, went to sit down in front of his computer desk and took out a notebook.

It says: "My name is Tian Mi."

"Tian Mi? A nice name!" Su Zimo smiled, satisfied that Tian Mi was not so afraid of his performance at this time.

Tian Mi blushed, and wrote in her notebook: "Your name is also very nice!"

"Thank you!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Group Pet Eldest Lady, She Just Wants To Be A Salted Fish (1 week ago)
My Backyard is the Tang Dynasty (1 week ago)
Pat Me Please (1 week ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 347: The hero is a ghost (8)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 347: The hero is a ghost (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tian Mi glanced at Su Zimo, and wrote, "Where are you from?"

"Where did it come from?"

Su Zimo raised his eyebrows and looked down at the black jade hanging from Tian Mi's heart. He stretched out his finger and pointed and said with a smile: "I am, from, here."

Tian Mi followed Su Zimo's fingers and looked down. Then he picked up the piece of black jade in surprise, "You came from here?"

She spoke with her mouth. As soon as her voice fell, Yang Wenlan, who was reading, looked up at her: "Mimi, what did you say?"

"what?"

Tian Mi rolled her eyes, and then smirked at Yang Wenlan, "I, I didn't say anything, I just read the novel and was surprised by the plot inside."

Yang Wenlan nodded, but said nothing, and continued to look down at her book.

Tian Mi just breathed a sigh of relief, and then smiled at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo also smiled: "Don't be so surprised. I remember that I lived in this black jade during the day to sleep and come out at night."

"So you are the legendary Jade Spirit?" Tian Mi wrote in her notebook.

"Yuling?" Su Zimo raised his eyebrows and said more interestingly: "I don't know about this!"

"Don't you know it yourself?" Tian Mi looked at Su Zimo pretendingly.

Su Zimo shook his head: "I don't know, maybe I have been a ghost for too long."

When speaking, Su Zimo's eyes were also a little dazed.

He really didn't know why he would cling to this piece of black jade.

He also tried to stay away from this black jade, and found that no matter how powerful his abilities, the ghosts around him would detour when they saw him. He still couldn't stay away from this black jade for more than five meters.

After a long time, he doesn't care.

Anyway, he left, he didn't know where to go, just let it be.

During the day, he sleeps in the black jade, and at night he walks around in the antique shop.

Stand in front of the antique shop and watch the flow of people outside.

However, he has been a ghost for hundreds of years, and he is quite lonely.

Su Zimo is really happy to meet someone who can meet him now.

Sitting cross-legged on Tian Mi's computer desk, he talked to Tian Mi with a smile.

Tian Mi is also very cooperative, answering all questions.

Let Su Zimo add her five points of favorability.

Excluding the system’s ten-point favorability score, Tian Mi was particularly satisfied with the twenty-point favorability score added in one night.

I want to come because she is the first person to see Su Zimo like this.

That's why Su Zimo can easily increase her favorability!

Fortunately, she chose a six-star degree of difficulty. If it were nine stars, then the hero and the hero should already know each other.

Although Su Zimo had a funny personality, the people and things he identified would never change.

"Then have you ever seen a hanged ghost?" Su Zimo asked Tian Mi.

Su Zimo was very curious because I heard that Tian Mi was suddenly able to see ghosts this month.

Tian Mi shook her head: "What does a hanged ghost look like?" She was very curious.

"Hanged ghost... Hanged ghost looks like..." Before Su Zimo finished speaking, the door of the bedroom was opened.

Tian Mi looked back and found that it was Shen Wanwan who came back.

Tian Mi stood up nervously, watching Shen Wanwan.

Shen Wanwan looked behind Tian Mi with sharp eyes, staring firmly at Su Zimo's position.

Tian Mi swallowed, and smiled at Shen Wanwan, "Late night, are you back?"

Shen Wanwan didn't speak, but frowned, still looking at Su Zimo's position.

Su Zimo also looked at Shen Wanwan with curiosity in his eyes.

How do you feel that the girl standing at the door can see him?

"Late late..."

Seeing that Shen Wanwan ignored herself, Tian Mi called again.

She doesn't want the heroes and heroines to be here to ‘talk to each other’.

"Shen Wanwan, what's the matter with you! Didn't you hear Mi Mi greet you? It doesn't matter if you are usually withdrawn, but you still need to have basic politeness!"

He Miaoqing is very dissatisfied with Shen Wanwan, always stern. As if someone owed her millions, Tian Mi was always willing to put her hot face on her cold ass.

Shen Wanwan glanced at He Miaoqing coldly, without saying a word, then moved his gaze to Tian Mi's body: "Come out with me."

After finishing speaking, he also glanced at Su Zimo behind Tian Mi before turning around and leaving the bedroom.

Ge Xinyu got off the bed immediately and took Tian Mi's hand: "Mi Mi, let's ignore the weird Shen Wanwan!"

"That's it! Ignore her!" He Miaoqing echoed.

Yang Wenlan nodded in approval, and then frowned: "Actually, I also think that Shen Wanwan is very strange. I always feel that she is too dark and gloomy..."

Tian Mi's mouth twitched. She wanted to say: Wenlan, you feel so accurate~

But isn't it just the yin, I deal with those things every day.

However, Tian Mi smiled and said: "Why are you so weird? She just doesn't like to talk in the evening. She asked me to go out, there must be something, I will go out and have a look, you can rest assured ."

Seeing Tian Mi said this, the other people had nothing to say, just let Tian Mi be careful, don't go too far, you can scream out for something.

Tian Mi smiled helplessly, and then went out of the bedroom door.

Su Zimo followed Tian Mi slowly, and didn't bother to use the floating one, but to learn from others and use it.

Shen Wanwan was standing in the corridor.

At this time, there were not many people in the corridor, but there were a few A Piao, but they were all passing by.

Tian Mi walked to Shen Wanwan's side: "Wanwan, you are looking for me, is there anything wrong?"

Shen Wanwan did not look at her, but at Su Zimo behind her.

This ghost is too powerful, so powerful that she is not sure that she can accept him.

Therefore, Shen Wanwan did not act hastily, but said lightly: "What do you want to do?"

This sentence did not ask Tian Mi, but Su Zimo.

Su Zimo raised his eyebrows, this person could actually see him?

Heh~ He has been a ghost for so many years, the first time I met two people in a row, I could see him.

Before Su Zimo could speak, Tian Mi spoke first: "Late night, he is my friend and won't hurt me. Don't worry."

Shen Wanwan glanced at Tian Mi, his eyes seemed to say: Who is worried about you?

She was just afraid that this ghost would do something hurtful under her nose.

Shen Wanwan has a rule of exorcising evil spirits and catching ghosts. Either give money or do bad things under her nose.

Otherwise, even if she knew it, she wouldn't collect ghosts.

"Late night, he is really my friend, he is a good ghost!"

Shen Wanwan did not speak, just looked at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo smiled: "Don't worry, I won't do anything."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Everything Is Too Easy After Maxing My Talents: Chapter 289 The phantom of the Zerg, the prelude to the final battle!
Across the Sky From the Stop of Time: Chapter 1069 Ding, your friend Titan is online!
Exploiting Hollywood 1980: Chapter 962 第一百〇二

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 348: The hero is a ghost (9)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 348: The hero is a ghost (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shen Wanwan: "Why should I believe a ghost?"

Su Zimo shrugged and looked helpless: "You can't help it if you don't believe it, anyway, you can't help me, can you?"

Shen Wanwan was choked for a while, did not speak, just glared at Su Zimo, then raised his foot to go back to the bedroom.

Tian Mi quickly took Shen Wanwan's arm: "Wanwan, do me a favor!"

Shen Wanwan looked back at her: "Give the money and help."

Tian Mi twitched the corners of her mouth, the heroine. She didn't even say what she was busy, so she let it go.

She really wants to complain, hostess, are you in the eye of losing money? !

However, Tian Mi still nodded wittily: "Well, that's for sure!"

Shen Wanwan lowered his eyelids, and then said two words coldly: "Let go."

Tian Mi let go of her hand very well.

"Say it."

"Um, you can see, these, things, you should also know that there is a little boy next to Xiao Yue?"

Su Yuyue?

She knew that the little boy had been with her since her freshman year.

However, because she did not see the grievances of the ghost child, she did not accept him.

It can also be said that she is too lazy to accept him, after all, where are her rules.

"how?"

"I want you to help and save him so that he can go to reincarnation."

"Twenty thousand."

Twenty thousand? !

Tian Mi opened her mouth in surprise. Is the profession of exorcist so profitable?

It's just over a degree, 20,000 yuan? !

Seeing Tian Mi's surprise, Shen Wanwan raised his eyebrows: "Too expensive? Forget it." After speaking, Shen Wanwan turned around and left.

Tian Mi quickly pulled Shen Wanwan again: "It's not expensive, it's not expensive! Just this price! Then, Wanwan, when will you help?"

"Let go!" She really hates her, especially her physical contact with others!

Tian Mi quickly released her hand and smiled apologetically at Shen Wanwan.

"Wait for me to calculate the time, and then let you know." Shen Wanwan said.

Tian Mi nodded: "Okay, no problem!"

After Shen Wanwan's answer, Tian Mi was satisfied and prepared to return to the bedroom.

"Eh -" This time Shen Wanwan stopped her.

Tian Mi looked back at her with some doubts: "Is there anything else?"

"Tomorrow, pay a deposit of 10,000 yuan first." Shen Wanwan said.

Tian Mi nodded silently with a black line, "Okay."

Fortunately, she has a huge amount of compensation left by her host parents. Otherwise, she is an ordinary sophomore, where she can get 20,000 yuan.

Huh~ not right! It is Su Yuyue's son who wants to save money. Why is she paying for it?

Raised her hand and patted her forehead, she was stupid!

I helped find someone to supersede, and I want to pay!

And Shen Wan went back to the bedroom one after another.

Seeing Tian Mi's return, the other three squeezed into Tian Mi's bed with some curiosity and asked her what Shen Wanwan had said to her.

Tian Mi casually found a reason to prevaricate.

This night, Su Yuyue did not spend the night outside, but went back to the bedroom.

Perhaps thinking of her son's soul by her side, she was always uncomfortable with that big money. It's like being caught in an affair, although it is indeed an affair.

So she found an excuse to get rid of the big money and went back to the bedroom early.

Once back in the bedroom, Su Yuyue walked to Tian Mi's bed and sat down, and then asked her softly, "Ilo, is he there?"

Tian Mi nodded and pointed to Yi Luo, who was sitting next to Su Zimo, who ran to her bed as soon as she returned to the bedroom, and said, "He is there."

Su Yuyue followed Tian Mi's fingers and looked there, in her opinion, there was nothing left except the quilt and a big fluffy bear.

But she knows that there are her children in that position!

Su Yuyue's eyes were red again, she was completely unafraid now, that was her child!

"He, what does he look like?" Su Yuyue asked choked up.

Tian Mi looked at Yiluo, who was not afraid of Su Zimo at all, and was still chatting with Su Zimo with a smile, with a loving smile on her face.

"Iluo has big eyes and double eyelids. The eyelashes are very long, like two small fans, the bun has a face and nose like you, but his mouth looks like Yi Xiayang's."

Su Yuyue covered her mouth to keep herself from crying.

Yiluo, who was still talking to Su Zimo, turned his head to look at Su Yuyue, and asked a little strangely: "What's wrong with Mom?"

Su Zimo touched Yiluo's head and said with a smile: "Your mother likes you so much and misses you so much, so she cried."

After hearing Su Zimo's words, Yiluo looked at Tian Mi with some joy: "Sister, is this brother true? Does my mother like me?"

Tian Mi smiled and nodded, answering Yi Luo.

Yiluo grinned, so that his eyes disappeared: "I really like my mother too!"

Tian Mi turned to look at Su Yuyue with her head down, and handed her a tissue: "Don't cry, they will find it strange if you cry!"

Su Yuyue nodded, took Tian Mi's tissue and wiped her tears.

After a while, Su Yuyue raised her head, and then looked at Tian Mi eagerly: "Aren't you studying art? Can you help me draw Yi Luo's appearance?"

Tian Mi's eyes lit up, yes, she is an art student.

Nodded, got out of bed and took the drawing paper on the shelf, and then started drawing.

Su Yuyue watched Tian Mi's drawing stroke by stroke intently.

Tian Mi's speed was very fast. After half an hour, a little boy's sketch appeared on the drawing paper.

Tian Mi painted very well, very realistic.

Su Yuyue tremblingly took the painting in Tian Mi's hand: "This, is it, Yiluo?"

Yiluo climbed to Su Yuyue's side and looked at the painting: "Sister, is this me?"

Tian Mi nodded: "This is Yiluo."

As soon as Tian Mi's voice fell, Su Yuyue cried.

It's not a low cry, it can be described as howling.

All the others in the bedroom were stunned.

Of course, except for Shen Wanwan who has been very calm.

Tian Mi, who was sitting next to Su Yuyue, was even more dumbfounded.

It took a long time to react, and he hurriedly supported Su Yuyue's shoulders: "Xiaoyue, don't cry!"

"What's wrong with Xiaoyue?" Yang Wenlan asked.

Tian Mi twitched her lips: "I, I don't know."

Tian Mi lowered her head to persuade Su Yuyue for a long time, and Su Yuyue only cried.

In the end, Tian Mi said in Su Yuyue's ear that Yiluo saw her crying, and she also cried.

Su Yuyue stopped crying: "I won't cry, I won't cry, Yiluo won't cry either!"

Her words sounded strange to the others, but to Tian Mi it was Su Yuyue coaxing Yiluo.

Yiluo sniffed very well and stopped crying, next to Su Yuyue: "Mom, Yiluo won't cry!"

Tian Mi flushed her eyes and looked away.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 349: The hero is a ghost (10)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 349: The hero is a ghost (10)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This child is really well-behaved and makes people feel distressed.

Obviously there is no time to look at the world, but there is no resentment. How sensible is this?

Su Yuyue held the painting in her hand, and even though she said she would not cry anymore, her tears could not be stopped. The original delicate makeup had already been spent again.

Tears blurred her vision, Su Yuyue stroked the painted child's face with some trembling fingers, and muttered in her mouth: "This is Yiluo, my Yiluo, where is my Yiluo..."

"Mom~ Yiluo is here~ Your Yiluo is here~" Yiluo said crisply next to Su Yuyue.

He has been with his mother for so long, but he has never heard his mother call him by his name!

Mom called his name today!

Mom must like him very much!

Hehe~ He is so happy!

Tian Mi reached out to hold Su Yuyue's hand, then put her hand on top of Yiluo's head, and whispered in Su Yuyue's ear: "Here, it is Yiluo's head."

Tian Mi didn't dare to say too much, after all, there were other people in the bedroom. Her current behavior is strange enough.

Even though Su Yuyue couldn't see Yiluo, she touched the position Tian Mi said, and then smiled towards that position.

That smile was different from Su Yuyue's usual smile, it was very complicated, and it was mixed with love, pity, guilt, and pain.

Tian Mi knew that no one could understand Su Yuyue's mood at this time, and no one could empathize.

Yang Wenlan looked at Tian Mi and Su Yuyue with weird expressions.

"Eh~ What did you say to Su Yuyue? Did she get dumped by that big money?" Ge Xinyu asked with some gossip.

He Miaoqing gave Ge Xinyu a white look, and said gloatingly: "It deserves to be dumped!"

Yang Wenlan patted the two of them: "Don't gossip, see Xiaoyue crying so sad, she must be very sad!"

He Miaoqing and Ge Xinyu curled their lips at the same time and didn't say anything anymore. They didn't mean anything.

Several people looked at Tian Mi and Su Yuyue again, and then went to do their own things.

It took a long time for Su Yuyue to calm down.

Chao Tian Mi smiled gratefully: "Thank you, Tian Mi!"

Tian Mi smiled and shook her head: "No thanks, we are classmates since high school! By the way, I have already helped you find someone who can give Yiluo a super life."

"Really? When can I overdo it?" She didn't want to drive Yiluo away, but felt that Yiluo had been with her for so many years, and leaving was the best result for him.

Although, she is actually reluctant.

"I don't know, I'll tell you to count the time."

"Late?!" Su Yuyue blinked, somewhat puzzled.

"Well, Shen Wanwan!" Tian Mi nodded, affirming her doubts.

Su Yuyue turned her head to look at Shen Wanwan who was sitting on the bed and playing with her mobile phone, and the surprise in her eyes made no secret: "This Shen Wanwan?!"

Tian Mi nodded: "Yes, I said it late. If you are over-duty, it will cost 20,000 yuan. Tomorrow, you will pay a deposit of 10,000 yuan. Are you okay?"

Su Yuyue still expressed surprise: "Twenty thousand? So much? Does it need that much money to go over?"

Her voice was not deliberately suppressed, and it was a little high, causing everyone in the bedroom to hear it.

Except for Shen Wanwan who only glanced at Su Yuyue faintly, the other three people stared at Su Yuyue.

Ge Xinyu was curious and surprised and asked, "What super? Su Yuyue, what are you talking about?"

Su Yuyue didn’t speak, but Tian Mi smiled and said, “It’s okay, it’s okay. I'm just telling Su Yuyue about the news I watched today, saying that I want to find a better mage to help save the soul of the dead. , It costs 20,000 yuan."

Su Yuyue nodded, indicating that what Tian Mi said was true.

Then lowered her head and said softly to Tian Mi: "You tell Shen Wanwan, I will give her the deposit early tomorrow morning." She has been following the man for two years and has also saved a lot of money.

In fact, she is not a person who pays much attention to money, it's just that the man helped her when she was in the most difficult time, so she would simply follow her.

For two years, she was numb to hearing people in school laugh at her for being a junior and worshipping money.

Su Yuyue stood up from Tian Mi's bed: "I'm going to take a shower first." After speaking, she went to the bathroom with her pajamas in her closet.

After Su Yuyue left, Su Zimo leaned to Tian Mi's side: "Do you have a good relationship with that person?"

Tian Mi shook her head, took the notebook, and wrote on it: "It's not too good. We are classmates since high school. Please help if you can."

Su Zimo nodded, looked at the drawing paper and paintbrush placed aside, and raised his eyebrows: "Can you draw me too? I want to see what I look like."

"Don't you know what you look like?" Tian Mi pretended to be very surprised. She knew that ghosts couldn't see herself in the mirror.

And Su Zimo, who had no memories of his lifetime, of course would not know what he looked like.

"Well, I don't know, can you draw me down?"

"Of course!" Tian Mi readily agreed, and then began to paint.

Su Zimo looked at Tian Mi quietly, with anticipation in his eyes, looking forward to him, appearing in Tian Mi's pen.

Tian Mi draws very seriously, occasionally raising her head to look at Su Zimo, take a closer look at his facial features, and then continue to draw with her head down.

An hour later, a bust of Su Zimo appeared on the painting.

Tian Michao held the painting and smiled at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo looked at the portrait and raised his eyebrows: "Do I look like this?"

Tian Mi put the painting on the bed, picked up the notebook and wrote: "Yes, I will help you paint the whole body oil painting tomorrow. Okay?"

"Ding-the male lead's favorability degree is +10, the favorability degree is 40, the host is great!"

"Mier, thank you! I never knew what I looked like, now I finally know!"

Su Zimo looked at Tian Mi with a smile, and then looked down at his portrait: "It's well painted, but it doesn't look good!" In his words, he made no secret of his dislike of his appearance.

Tian Mi was a little surprised: "You look good! Why don't you look good?"

"Too delicate! I always thought I was An Yichen's type!" Su Zimo curled his mouth, his eyes even more disgusting.

Tian Mi laughed a little bit, An Yichen is a big star in this world, often plays the image of a tough guy, and the whole person looks very resolute.

Unexpectedly, does Su Zimo think he is that type?

It was originally two different types, but I really should be disappointed.

However, you don't have to dislike your looks, right? She really thinks she looks good!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Fake Demon Lord
4.1 (7 votes) - 42.6K views
Every Day I Wake Up and See Myself Selling Stupid
3.9 (10 votes) - 50.9K views
My Corpse is Bohemian
5.0 (33 votes) - 103K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 350: The hero is a ghost (11)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 350: The hero is a ghost (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"An Yi Chen is An Yi Chen, you are you! I think you are much better than An Yi Chen!" Tian Mi wrote.

Su Zimo looked at Tian Mi suspiciously: "Really? I look better than An Yichen?"

Tian Mi nodded very affirmatively, and then wrote in the notebook: "Not everyone likes the type of An Yichen, many people also like your type!"

Su Zimo raised his eyebrows: "Really?" Without waiting for Tian Mi to answer, Su Zimo smiled: "It's useless to like it, I'm a ghost, they can't see me."

Tian Mi quickly pointed to herself: "I can see you!"

Su Zimo smiled and stretched out his hand and rubbed Tian Mi's head: "Hehe, so I will always follow you!"

Tian Mi looked at Su Zimo's hand pretentiously, and then quickly wrote in her notebook: "You, can you touch me?!"

Su Zimo rubbed Tian Mi's head again: "What do you think?"

Tian Mi blushed and looked down at Su Zimo.

Su Yuyue gave Shen Wanwan a deposit of 10,000 yuan early the next morning, and Shen Wanwan was also very happy to say that she had already counted the days, and it was in the evening three days later.

Shen Wanwan said an address and asked Su Yuyue to take Yiluo to that place at 7:30 that night.

These days, Su Zimo always likes to hold Tian Mi to chat when he comes out at night, maybe he is a ghost, for too long, no one hears anything.

Now it is rare for someone to hear him and respond to him. He is really happy!

Tian Mi's body recovered the next day, although she was still thin, her complexion was very ruddy.

She drew an oil painting for Su Zimo, and once it was painted, it attracted the attention of the whole class.

He directly called Tian Mi's painting too handsome, and asked Tian Mi if she painted a star, but she never saw it.

Su Zimo was very happy when his portrait received such a response, and he reluctantly accepted what he looked like.

Three days passed very quickly, and when the third day came, Su Yuyue was very nervous and asked Tian Mi to go to the place Shen Wanwan said with her.

In fact, Tian Mi would ask to go without Su Yuyue's words.

Such a lovely child, she is going to send him the last ride.

The two ghosts arrived at the place Shen Wanwan said.

This is a relatively desolate suburb. When they arrive, Shen Wanwan will have arrived.

Shen Wanwan didn't seem to have made any preparations, but was surrounded by yellow talisman paper in a circle in a clearing.

Shen Wanwan stood outside the circle, staring blankly at Yi Luo standing beside Su Yuyue.

Yiluo hid behind Su Yuyue with some fear, and said to Tian Mi timidly: "Sister, Yiluo is afraid~"

Tian Mi smiled soothingly at Yiluo: "Yiluo, don’t be afraid~ Look, my sister and mother are here! No one can hurt Yiluo!"

Yiluo nodded, with puzzled eyes: "But, sister, what are we doing here? Let's go back!"

"Stand in the circle!" Shen Wanwan yelled to Yiluo with some impatience.

Her tone was so cold that Yiluo was even more afraid, even his eyes were red.

Tian Mi looked at Shen Wanwan disapprovingly: "Late night, he is still a child!"

After that, Tian Mi didn't need to answer her late.

Walked to Yiluo and squatted down, smiling at Yiluo: "Iluo is the best behaved, right?"

Yiluo nodded: "Iluo is the best!"

"So, Yiluo stand in that circle, okay?"

"why?"

Tian Mi was choked and didn't know how to answer Yiluo's question. Does she want to answer, is to help you supersede?

Yiluo is so young, he should not understand.

"Yilo stands in that circle and will be able to go back soon!" Su Zimo said on the side.

Yiluo blinked, obviously believing what Su Zimo said, without saying anything, he walked into the circle.

Shen Wanwan's hands were knotted, his eyes were sharp, and he was muttering words.

The yellow symbols around Yiluo began to emit a faint light, surrounding Yiluo.

Yiluo was a little flustered, trying to get out of the circle, but couldn't get out.

Knowing that he really couldn't get out, Yiluo began to cry, crying while calling her mother.

Tian Mi covered her mouth, not letting herself cry.

Su Zimo held Tian Mi in his arms and patted her shoulder gently.

Su Yuyue could only see the yellow talisman glowing, but could not see Yiluo's crying, nor could he hear his crying.

It may be that the deep affection and the reluctance of parting made it difficult for Su Yuyue to accept, half kneeling on the ground, eyes always looking at the circle.

Shen Wanwan was not a completely cold-blooded person after all, pursing his lips.

Take out a small glass bottle with a transparent liquid in it, and hand it to Su Yuyue: "Pour a little out and rub it on your eyelids."

"What are you doing?"

"Let me see your son for the last time!" Shen Wanwan was very impatient: "But, you spent more than two thousand yuan!"

Su Yuyue could see Yiluo, quickly took the glass bottle in Shen Wanwan's hand, and wiped the liquid inside on his eyelids.

The next moment, when she looked at the circle again, she saw a three or four-year-old child inside, who kept trying to come out, but was bounced back, crying for his mother.

"Ilo!"

Su Yuyue raised her foot to enter the circle, and Shen Wanwan grabbed her: "What do you want to do!?"

"I, I just want to hug him!" Su Yuyue said while crying.

"You can only see him, but you can't touch him. Okay, I'll give you five minutes to talk to him. When I'm done, I will send him away!"

Su Yuyue nodded, slowly approached the circle, and stopped outside the circle: "Yilo."

Seeing Su Yuyue calling him, Yiluo quickly walked to Su Yuyue, sobbing, while shouting: "Mom, Yiluo is scared~"

Su Yuyue blinked, her tears blurred her vision, wiped away the tears, Su Yuyue smiled at Yiluo: "Yilao, my mother knows that Yiluo is a good boy, right?"

Yiluo wiped her tears and nodded to Su Yuyue: "Yilao good!"

Su Yuyue clutched her heart, trying to relieve the pain: "Yilo, mother's good boy, mother's sorry for you, it's mother's fault! It's all mother's fault!"

Seeing Su Yuyue crying so sad, Yiluo squashed her mouth, she wanted to cry, but she still held back: "Mom doesn't cry, Yiluo is good~"

Su Yuyue nodded again and again: "Mom doesn't cry, mother doesn't cry. Yiluo, you have to remember that mother loves you, loves you very much! In the next life, in the next life, you must be a mother's child!"

Yiluo couldn't understand the meaning of Su Yuyue's words, but she nodded her head obediently: "Okay!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (70k views today)
Mr. Zhan’s Little Demon is All Grown up (56.5k views today)
Valkyrie Domination (30.9k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 351: The hero is a ghost (12)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 351: The hero is a ghost (12)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yuyue raised her hand to cover her mouth, tears couldn't stop flowing down.

Fortunately, she didn't wear makeup today, so don't worry about makeup.

Yiluo blinked and just wanted to talk, she was interrupted by Shen Wanwan on the side: "The time is up, it's not good after the hour has passed."

With doubts in his eyes, Yi Luo looked at Su Yuyue: "Mom, when is the time?"

Su Yuyue shook her head, stood up, and looked at Yiluo reluctantly: "Yiluo remembers that in the next life, she must be a mother's child, so that her mother can compensate you well!"

Yiluo nodded, before he had time to speak, the light from the surrounding yellow symbols became stronger, and he directly set him in place.

Yiluo opened her mouth, but couldn't make a sound, she could only look at Su Yuyue with tears in her eyes.

In just a few breaths, Yiluo's originally translucent body became more and more transparent until it disappeared.

Su Yuyue's legs weakened and she lay directly on the ground, crying out of control: "Ah~ Yiluo, my Yiluo... Mom I'm sorry for you, it's Mom I'm sorry for you!"

Tian Mi was held in her arms by Su Zimo, biting her lower lip and crying softly.

"Ding——The male lead's favorability degree is +10, and the favorability degree is 50. Come on, the host!"

"Okay, don't cry, be good~" Su Zimo gently patted Tian Mi on the back.

His body is not warm, cold, and the night in the suburbs makes Tian Mi feel even colder.

But my heart was warm, and he stretched out his hand to wrap Su Zimo's waist: "Zimo, thank you!"

"Ding——The male protagonist's favorability degree is +5, and the favorability degree is 55. Come on, the host!"

"Okay, let's go." Shen Wanwan glanced at Tian Mi, and walked away.

Tian Mi stopped Shen Wanwan from behind, and Shen Wanwan stopped and looked back at her.

"Well, Yiluo is going to reincarnate now?"

"Do you think that you can vote for reincarnation? With so many people dying every day in the world, can the underworld be busy with it! I just help him supersede, he has to wait for reincarnation!"

This is the longest sentence Shen Wanwan said to Tian Mi. After speaking, Shen Wanwan turned around and left directly.

Tian Mi pouted her lips and turned to help Su Yuyue up.

When the three men and one ghost returned to the dormitory, they just happened to lock the door.

Tian Mi got tired and went to bed early.

She slept inside, and Su Zimo slept outside.

This has been the case for the past few days. Tian Mi was a little uncomfortable at first, but Su Zimo just lay down and didn't move.

Tian Mi let him go, but asked him curiously, why did he sleep during the day and still sleep at night?

Su Zimo replied that he did not enter Heiyuli voluntarily.

At night, he was bored anyway, so he just lay down.

Well, the male lead is willing to guard her, Tian Mi is naturally anxious.

She was also worried that the male and female leaders would have a good impression of each other, except for the two on the first day, it was wrong. After a few words were said by one person and one ghost, they didn't even have the sight of each other.

Since Yiluo left, Su Yuyue resumed her original life.

Nothing seems to have changed.

Su Yuyue still has a bad relationship with the other people in the dormitory, but he has a friendship with Tian Mi.

Su Yuyue always talks to Tian Mi from time to time.

Tian Mi's life is quite rich, because of yin and yang. In the evening or at night, in every corner of the school, you will always see all kinds of Piao.

She was not scared at all, instead she liked to take a walk with Su Zimo to Cao Cao at school after dinner, and then chat with Su Zimo as if talking to herself.

Because of Su Zimo, those Apiao did not dare to approach Tian Mi.

Tian Mi doesn’t have to worry that she will be retaliated against for saying bad things about A Piao. She feels confident and boldly discussing with Su Zimo that this A Piao is really ugly, and that A Piao is so funny...

Everything seems to be peaceful, Tian Mi is very comfortable with campus life.

Whether in study or in life, Tian Mi is comfortable.

Speaking of Su Zimo, the male protagonist's favorability is said to be good, but it is also quite good. Within a month, I reached eighty points.

It's just that another month has passed, but the liking degree does not rise any more.

Today is the last day of this semester. Tian Mi has no classes and can leave early.

Tian Mi simply packed her luggage and took the high-speed train back to the host's home.

Yoshiti's house is in the middle of the city, in a good location.

Three bedrooms and one living room, the decoration style is very warm.

Upon returning home, the host's memories of the family came to light.

Eye sockets were a little moist, Tian Mi blinked, suppressing emotions that did not belong to her, and took the luggage back to the room.

Because it was still the daytime, Su Zimo was still in Heiyu at this time.

The house has been unoccupied for a long time, so Tian Mi changed into home clothes and started cleaning.

Tian Mi was wiping with the family portrait photo frame taken by the host and the host parents, and a voice suddenly appeared behind her: "Need my help?"

As soon as Tian Mi loosened her hand, the photo frame got out of her hand.

Looking at the picture frame about to fall on the floor with wide eyes, she only had two words in her heart: "It's miserable!"

But the photo frame steadily stopped twenty centimeters above the ground, and the picture seemed to be frozen.

Then the picture frame rose again and fell onto the shelf by itself.

Tian Mi looked back, and Su Zimo, dressed in a white gold-patterned brocade robe, stood behind her with a smile.

The sun shone on him, as if it was a layer of light.

He didn't have the slightest ghost energy on his body, but seemed to be immortal, not eating the fireworks.

Tian Mi looked at Su Zimo with some surprise: "You, why did you come out? Now it's broad daylight, how can you come out?"

Su Zimo shrugged and said that he didn't know: "I just felt like I was awake, and then I seemed to be able to come out, so I came out and tried it, but I didn't expect it to come out."

Tian Mi put down the towel in her hand, walked to Su Zimo's side, and touched his body: "There is nothing uncomfortable with you, right?"

Su Zimo shook his head and held Tian Mi's hand in his palm: "I have nothing to do, don't worry!"

Tian Mi just remembered that in the plot, Su Zimo could later come out during the day.

During this period of time, the life was so peaceful that the peaceful Tian Mi had forgotten to study the plot.

It seems that she still has to find time to study the plot.

Tian Mi thought to herself, Su Zimo bent down slightly, leaned close to Tian Mi's face, and looked carefully.

When Tian Mi recovered, she saw an enlarged handsome face in front of her.

Leaning back and pulling the distance between them, Tian Mi blushed in time: "You, why are you so close to me suddenly!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 352: The hero is a ghost (13)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 352: The hero is a ghost (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Well, I want to see from your eyes, what are you thinking about in a daze in front of me?" Su Zimo said with a smile, and as he said, he moved closer to Tian Mi.

The distance between one person and one ghost is less than five centimeters.

At such a close distance, Tian Mi just doesn't need to be "little shy" and blushes.

Tian Mi put two hands on Su Zimo's chest and tilted her head to one side: "I, I was thinking, why did you come out suddenly?"

Su Zimo stood up straight and shrugged: "I don't know, but I can also come out during the day. I can have more time with you. Are you unhappy?"

Tian Mi lightly coughed, her eyes flickering and said, "I, I...I will clean up first!"

After speaking, Tian Mi blushed and continued to clean.

Su Zimo smiled indifferently, just a light wave of both hands.

The brooms, mops, and towels in the house began to clean up by themselves. Even the feather duster in Tian Mi's hand got out of her hand and moved by herself.

Tian Mi's eyes widened, and when she looked back at Su Zimo, her eyes were full of novelty: "It's amazing! How did you do it?!"

"Just thinking about what you want them to do, it's fine. When I was upset before, I liked to control things and scare those people!"

Su Zimo said with a smile, and then his figure flashed before Tian Mi.

He took Tian Mi onto the sofa and sat down, and turned on the TV again.

"Well, it's been a long time since I watched TV. I didn't watch it when I was in school. Watch TV with me?"

Su Zimo took Tian Mi in his arms and began to concentrate on watching TV.

Tian Mi was a little startled at first, and turned her head to look at Su Zimo's delicate profile. There was always a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Tian Mi blinked, then smiled, turned her head, and went to watch TV.

The TV set happened to be playing the anti-Japanese war drama starring An Yichen. An Yichen held a pistol in one hand, and one was worth a hundred.

The fortitude on that face and the determination to put life and death out of the blue made people excited.

Su Zimo pursed his mouth: "This is what a man should look like, how can someone like me look like a man!"

When Tian Mi heard that Su Zimo was disgusting with her appearance again, she couldn't help laughing: "But, you are not a man, you are a male ghost."

Seeing Su Zimo tilting her head to look at her, Tian Mi said again: "You look good like this, I like your type!"

"Ding-the male protagonist's favorability degree +5, the favorability degree is 85, the host is great!"

As soon as Tian Mi finished speaking, she blushed again, and quickly got up from the sofa: "Um, I remember, my clothes are still in the suitcase and have not been packed. I will go and pack them first."

After speaking, Tian Mi didn't wait for Su Zimo's response, and fled back to the room.

Su Zimo blinked, looked at the black jade placed on the coffee table, and then continued watching TV.

The TV plot happened to turn to the close rivalry between An Yichen and a female lead actress. The female lead looked affectionately at An Yichen: "I like you!"

"But there are scars on my face."

"So what! I like it, it's you! You don't like your skin bag, it's you!"

"Ding-the male protagonist's favorability degree +5, the favorability degree of 90, the host is great!"

Tian Mi, who was packing her clothes in the room, paused and was a little confused. Why did she suddenly increase her favorability?

Because Su Zimo could not be five meters away from the black jade, even though Su Zimo wanted to go to Tian Mi at this time, he couldn't go.

When Tian Mi came out, it was already an hour later.

The house had been spotlessly cleaned long ago, and the TV series had long since finished.

It's just noon, and noon news is showing on TV.

Tian Mi did not buy rice and vegetables when she came back, so she had to go out to eat.

"I'm going out to eat, are you at home or go out with me?" Tian Mi looked at Su Zimo.

Su Zimo turned off the TV and stood up: "Of course I'm going out with you! I haven't been out during the day yet! But I have to go out and take a good look!"

Tian Mi smiled and nodded, picked up the black jade on the coffee table and put it on her neck, then put on her shoes and went out.

Tian Mi didn't go too far, so she went to a restaurant outside the community for dinner.

Maybe because he had never been out during the day, Su Zimo seemed very happy. No, he seemed to have been very happy since Tian Mi met him.

After dinner, Tian Mi took Su Zimo to the supermarket again. Originally, she was worried that she would not be able to buy too many things.

But Su Zimo helped her, causing her to lift two big pockets effortlessly.

The return rate was originally high because of looks, and now it has attracted a lot of attention.

No way. It's okay if the bag is full of things of not much weight. The problem is that there are 20 kg of peanut oil, 20 kg of rice, some vegetables and some seasonings in the bag.

There are also a lot of snacks, it seems that even a strong man may not be able to lift it easily.

From the eyes of outsiders, Tian Mi is simply a strong female man with an angelic face!

The holiday is only one month. For the past month, Tian Mi has basically stayed at home, or she would take Su Zimo out and wander around.

Tian Mi often chats with Yang Wenlan in the QQ group, and occasionally, Su Yuyue also calls her to chat.

She said that she had broken up with the big money man, and also said that Yi Xiayang came back and found her.

After Yi Xiayang knew that their child was gone, she was very sad and guilty of her, saying that he had left suddenly and it was too late to tell her.

Later, because of some family issues, she was not able to contact her.

Su Yuyue also said that Yi Xiayang wanted to start over with her, but she originally refused.

But after thinking about it, I didn't seem to forget him completely.

Since there was a reason for his departure, then she shouldn't hold onto the original matter.

After all, everyone is now an adult.

So Su Yuyue promised to start again with Yi Xiayang.

But she told Yi Xiayang that she had been with a married man, but Yi Xiayang said she didn't care.

Tian Mi is also very happy with this result.

No matter what your destiny is, if you follow your own heart now, you will not let yourself down!

After the holiday, Tian Mi took Su Zimo back to school.

These days, Tian Mi will study the plot when she sleeps at night.

There is no way, there is a talking ghost next to her, and she keeps talking to her, she has no time to study the plot.

I had to wait until I went to bed at night to study for a while, study and study, and then fell asleep, it is more useful than counting sheep!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Group Pet Eldest Lady, She Just Wants To Be A Salted Fish (1 week ago)
My Backyard is the Tang Dynasty (1 week ago)
Pat Me Please (1 week ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 353: The hero is a ghost (14)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 353: The hero is a ghost (14)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This time she didn't approach Shen Wanwan like the body, the ghost in the plot shouldn't come to her again, right?

But even if you come to her, you shouldn't be able to do anything to her. After all, Su Zimo is guarding her.

In the plot, Su Zimo helped Shen Wanwan a lot. On several occasions, Shen Wanwan was in danger of life. Fortunately, Su Zimo was there to rescue Shen Wanwan.

Tian Mi was a little entangled. Speaking of it, there was nothing wrong with this heroine, and she didn't know if she would be in danger without Su Zimo by her side?

What should I do if I am in danger?

Later, Tian Mi knew that this was all she was worrying about!

After all, they are female protagonists, even if there are no male protagonists, there are still male counterparts!

After all, the male partner's identity matches Shen Wanwan's identity very well, both of them are descendants of the exorcist clan.

Tian Mi also let go. After all, the personal path is personal. Although her appearance has changed the fate of Shen Wanwan and Su Zimo, it is not she who decides how to go under her own feet.

When the time came in the plot, when the ghost came to take revenge, everything was calm.

Tian Mi is not in any danger, but Tian Mi is still a bit lost.

After all, she really wanted to see that ghost, by the way, let Su Zimo destroy it, and avenge the host's body!

Unfortunately, the ghost did not appear.

The favorability level has not been increased since it suddenly increased to ninety o'clock.

Tian Mi is waiting for the most important link in the plot.

In the plot, Su Zimo and Shen Wanwan got together after experiencing a lot of things and forming goodwill with each other.

But suddenly one day, Su Zimo disappeared, completely disappeared.

No matter how Shen Wanwan looked, he couldn't find it.

It was not until two years later that Shen Wanwan graduated from university and met a man who looked the same as Su Zimo on the street.

She stopped the man, who looked back at her, but his eyes were all strangers.

That person was also called Su Zimo, so coincidentally, that person became her normal working boss.

Later, after a series of extraordinary company incidents, the two once again developed a good impression of each other.

Later, Su Zimo recovered his memory, and Shen Wanwan knew that her suspicion was true. This Su Zimo is that Su Zimo.

It turned out that Su Zimo himself didn't know how he got into the human body.

I lost my memory and got the memory of this body again, so I was born again inexplicably.

In the end, the two of course are HE.

What Tian Mi had to wait was that Su Zimo was born again.

This time was not too long. At the end of his sophomore year, Su Zimo suddenly disappeared.

Although Tian Mi had known it a long time ago, she was still a little uncomfortable.

While riding on Saturday, Tian Mi left the school.

Take the bus to the hospital.

Su Zimo's reborn body is still called Su Zimo, and the two look exactly the same.

Su Zimo is twenty-five years old. He returned from studying abroad a year ago, but suffered a car accident and became a vegetable.

Su Zimo has amnesia, which is equivalent to refreshing the favorability score, but fortunately, the favorability score does not need to be reset. As long as Su Zimo's favorability score for her exceeds 90 points, there will be a prompt.

When he arrived at the hospital, Tian Mi turned on the super navigation and then navigated to the hospital garden.

After walking through the cobblestone path, I saw Su Zimo in a sick suit.

She has short black hair and is lying on her stomach, her skin is still fairer than ordinary people because she hasn't been exposed to the sun for a year.

Except for hair and clothes, there is really no change.

At this time, Su Zimo was sitting in a wheelchair basking in the sun, his eyes squinted, his head slightly raised, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Tian Mi raised the corners of her lips, took a deep breath, lifted her foot and walked towards Su Zimo.

When there were still two steps away from Su Zimo, Tian Mi suddenly slammed her foot and fell to Su Zimo's feet.

Tian Mi frowned in pain, and reached out to touch her feet.

"Are you all right?" A clear voice came from Tian Mi's head.

Tian Mi, who was rubbing her ankle, paused and looked up at where the sound was coming from.

"I'm okay, sorry, I scared you, I'm always so reckless!" Tian Mi smiled awkwardly, then stood up on her feet.

But because of foot pain, frowned again.

"Are you really all right?" Su Zimo asked with some worry.

Tian Mi shook her head: "Thank you, I'll just go back and rub it."

"Anyway, they are all in the hospital, go in and have a look." Su Zimo said again.

"Yeah, good." Tian Mi smiled at Su Zimo, then limped away.

Hooking her lips and smiling, it's not that she used such a bitter trick, but that she couldn't think of any way to let herself and Su Zimo meet.

Su Zimo's family background is extraordinary and complicated, and even car accidents are man-made.

So everything close to Su Zimo will be investigated.

If Tian Mi went to strike up a conversation directly, maybe it would arouse the suspicion of the Su family.

So Tian Mi chose a dumb way.

Su Zimo looked at the limping back and raised his hand to caress his heart.

There, because of the girl's first glance, she began to lose her usual beating frequency.

I always feel that he has an inexplicable sense of familiarity with this girl.

His brows frowned slightly, but he didn't remember when he saw this girl!

"Master!"

A man in a black suit walked up to Su Zimo and called out softly.

Su Zimo nodded: "Go back to the room."

The man Yiyan put his hand on the handle of the wheelchair and pushed Su Zimo back to the room.

This time when he came to the hospital, Tian Mi wanted to make an impression on Su Zimo.

She has super navigation, and sometimes she has the opportunity to ‘encounter’ with Su Zimo.

She drives the super navigation every day, and when she is okay, she will look at the location of Su Zimo.

After half a month, Su Zimo was discharged from the hospital.

But maybe because his body hasn't recovered yet, Su Zimo was resting at home and didn't go anywhere.

Tian Mi naturally couldn't create a chance to meet Su Zimo.

Two months later, Su Zimo finally started working.

Naturally, there are more opportunities to go out.

Su Zimo has been reborn as a human being, and Tian Mi naturally doesn't need to have yin and yang eyes.

Her eyes returned to normal, and her life was stable.

During this holiday, Tian Mi did not return the host's house, but stayed in this city.

She didn't want to live in the dormitory, this was a world of supernatural fiction, she didn't dare to make fun of her life.

Su Zimo was not by her side, and Shen Wanwan was still her roommate, even though she was not close to her now, the time that the ghost should come had long passed.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Everything Is Too Easy After Maxing My Talents: Chapter 289 The phantom of the Zerg, the prelude to the final battle!
Across the Sky From the Stop of Time: Chapter 1069 Ding, your friend Titan is online!
Exploiting Hollywood 1980: Chapter 962 第一百〇二

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 354: The hero is a ghost (15)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 354: The hero is a ghost (15)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But Tian Mi was not at ease. If a ghost comes again someday, she can't help it.

So Tian Mi rented a one-bedroom house outside and moved out of the bedroom.

The money left by the host parents is not endless. Tian Mi thought of a way to get the best of both worlds.

When Su Zimo commuted to get off work every day, his car passed a square.

There is still a lot of people in the square, many of them are couples dating here, or parents bring their children to play.

Tian Mi's grades were good and she painted very well, so the day after Tian Mi decided, she took her painting tools and went to the square.

She didn't yell, just sat there quietly and painted.

Someone came to watch and saw her painting well, so they asked her to paint.

She is naturally willing, this is her original plan.

The business came, Tian Mi looked at the time. At this time, Su Zimo had not left work.

Looking at the Super Navigation, Su Zimo was still in his office.

Tian Mi turned off the super navigation and smiled at the couple sitting opposite her, and began to concentrate on drawing.

When the couple happily left with the painting, Tian Mi's heart was also full of accomplishment.

Maybe it was influenced by the body, she really likes painting now.

After the couple left, an old man came. When the old man looked at Tian Mi with gray hair and cloudy eyes, it was very complicated, which made Tian Mi a little confused.

He smiled at the old man: "Grandpa, do you want a portrait?"

The old man nodded: "Can you?"

"Of course, you can sit on that stool!" Tian Mi said with a smile, stood up and helped the old man to sit down on the stool opposite her.

The old man sat upright and motionless.

He remained in his original posture until Tian Mi finished painting.

Tian Mi handed the painting to the old man.

The old man took the portrait, looked at himself in the painting, and aroused a smile: "The painting is really good, that is, I am too old, and there is still a difference from the one at home!"

"It's not painted by the same person, of course it's different."

"Yes, but you look like her..." The old man's tone was nostalgic.

Although Tian Mi was a little curious, she didn't feel fit to ask.

So just smiled at the old man.

The old man didn't mean to say anything, and returned Tian Mi with a smile, ready to pay Tian Mi.

Tian Mi waved her hand and refused: "I was bored at home, so I came out to paint, so I just practiced my hands. I also want to thank Grandpa for being my model!"

"Haha--" The old man laughed loudly, and his hand trembling with his cane.

"Little girl, I'm sitting here and watching you draw, is it okay?"

Tian Mi shook her head: "Of course it doesn't matter."

The old man in front of him is no ordinary person.

There is a temperament in him, as if he has experienced the vicissitudes of life in the world, which ordinary old people do not have.

The old man sat down beside Tian Mi.

After a while, two more girls came to ask Tian Mi to paint.

The old man never left.

When no one asked Tian Mi to paint, the old man would chat with Tian Mi.

At noon, Tian Mi invited the elderly to eat near the square, and then returned to the square.

It is winter, and the noon sun shines on the body, it is very comfortable.

Until the afternoon, the old man told himself who she was.

It turned out that she was the old man's wife.

The old man is in a good family situation, but his wife is from an ordinary family.

They met for the first time when his wife helped people paint in a square.

He fell in love with his wife at first sight, so he approached her to paint.

The two knew each other then, and later they got married.

They were very happy, but the good times didn't last long. His wife got cervical cancer after five years of marriage with him, but at that time, she was already pregnant. In order to leave the crystallization of their love, the wife chose to give birth to a child.

The child was born, but the wife died.

The old man never remarried, even though he was less than thirty years old at that time.

Tian Mi red eyes, a little regretful.

Tian Mi, who was very attentive in talking with the old man, did not watch the time.

Tian Mi didn't know that Su Zimo had already left work while she was still chatting with the old man.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, Su Zimo looked down at the document wholeheartedly.

The personal assistant in front suddenly said, "Hey! Is that the old lady?"

The car slowed down because of the personal assistant.

Su Zimo turned his head and looked out the window. In the square, an old man and a young-looking girl were chatting and laughing.

Su Zimo was a little surprised, but he hadn't seen his grandpa smile so happy for a long time!

However, why does the girl next to him feel a little familiar?

"Bring the car over to the side!"

Su Zimo got out of the car and walked towards Grandpa Su and Tian Mi.

Tian Mi turned her back to Su Zimo, so she didn't know that Su Zimo was slowly approaching her.

"Grandpa! Why did you come here?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Tian Mi turned her head reflexively.

Seeing Tian Mi's face clearly, Su Zimo just remembered and pointed to Tian Mi in surprise: "It's you!"

Tian Mi was stunned first, then smiled: "It's you!"

"Why, do you guys know?" Grandpa Su stood up with a cane with a smile and walked to Su Zimo's side.

Su Zimo nodded, then shook his head: "It's not really an acquaintance, but I saw it in the hospital before."

Grandpa Su nodded: "Then I will introduce, girl, this is my grandson called Su Zimo. Amo, this is Tian Mi girl!"

Tian Mi stared at Su Zimo with some surprise: "You are also Su Zimo?!"

Su Zimo nodded, and asked a little strangely: "What is it called?"

Tian Mi smiled unnaturally: "That is, I have a friend named Su Zimo, so I was a little surprised."

Su Zimo nodded: "There are many people with the same name and surname in the world."

Tian Mi also nodded, and then smiled at Grandpa Su: "Grandpa, since all your family members have found it, you should go home with your family first. I will also pack up and go back."

Grandpa Su nodded: "Will you come here tomorrow, girl?"

"Well, it will come, there is nothing to do at home anyway."

"Well, that old man will bother you tomorrow?"

"Okay!" Tian Mi nodded readily.

With Tian Mi's consent, Grandpa Su looked very happy. Followed Su Zimo and left.

Seeing Su Zimo holding Grandpa Su away from the back, he raised a smile.

She deliberately expressed surprise just now, just to restore Su Zimo's memory in the future, and she won't find her behavior strange.

After all, it is normal for her to be surprised.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 355: The hero is a ghost (16)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 355: The hero is a ghost (16)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After today's show, Tian Mi has officially met the reborn Su Zimo.

In fact, she really didn't know that Grandpa Su would be Su Zimo's grandpa.

However, she would like to thank Grandpa Su!

Had it not been for Grandpa Su, Su Zimo wouldn't have gotten out of the car and came over.

The next day, Grandpa Su did come again, watching Tian Mi painting by her side all morning.

At noon, Su Zimo actually came to the square.

Tian Mi didn't greet Su Zimo right away, she was giving a portrait of a mother and son.

Her eyes were particularly focused, as if the hustle and bustle around her disappeared, she was completely immersed in the world of painting.

Su Zimo looked at Tian Mi's profile, and his heartbeat lost control again.

Su Zimo was very sure, they had never met before that hospital meeting.

But that sense of familiarity made Su Zimo suspicious. Did they actually have seen it before, but was forgotten by him.

Su Zimo, who was really puzzled, decided to ask Tian Mi personally.

He sat down beside Grandpa Su, and then watched Tian Mi draw.

Tian Mi's paintings are very good, although they are only sketches, they are also lifelike.

It took about half an hour for Tian Mi to finish painting.

We greeted Su Zimo. Grandpa Su said that she invited him to dinner yesterday, so he invited her back today.

Tian Mi did not refuse, nodded with a smile, and then began to pack her painting tools.

Su Zimo drove Grandpa Su and Tian Mi to a more ancient restaurant for dinner.

At the dinner table, Grandpa Su and Su Zimo talk the most.

Although there is no memory from before, Su Zimo is still chattering.

Tian Mi was smiling all the time, listening to the chatter between the two masters, occasionally interrupted.

The three people get along very naturally, not at all like someone who has just met.

Grandpa Su looked at Tian Mi's eyes a little weird, as if thinking of something good, making Tian Mi a little confused.

"Oh~ I said honey girl, you see, you don’t have a boyfriend either, it just so happens that my grandson doesn’t have a girlfriend, or else, you just make do?"

As soon as Grandpa Su's voice fell, Tian Mi who was drinking the soup was choked, coughing constantly, even tears came out.

Not far from her, Su Zimo quickly patted her back.

Tian Mi blushed and glanced at Su Zimo with tears in her eyes.

Su Zimo felt that he must be ill. Otherwise, what happened to the throbbing sensation in his heart?

Could it be that this is the legend, the feeling of liking someone?

Forgive Su Zimo when he was twenty-five years old and hadn't been in a relationship, and he didn't know what it was like to like someone.

"Thank you!"

Tian Mi's voice called Su Zimo back to God, and Su Zimo smiled unnaturally: "No thanks."

Grandpa Su looked at the two with a smile: "I want the old man to say, you two, it looks like a perfect match!"

Tian Mi blushed and glared at Grandpa Su shyly: "Grandpa Su, what are you talking about!"

Grandpa Su laughed again, Su Zimo smiled, but did not refute.

I don't know why, when he heard Grandpa Su's words, he felt in his heart that it seemed to be good to be with this girl.

God knows, this is an idea he has never had before.

What attracted this girl who had only met three times! ?

That would cause him to be so abnormal!

After dinner, Grandpa Su spoke and went home by himself, and asked Su Zimo to accompany Tian Mi to the square to paint. He stopped going to work in the afternoon, and he should take a vacation.

Su Zimo just had something to ask Tian Mi, nodded, and agreed.

Back on the square, no one came to Tian Mi for painting.

Tian Mi drew on her own. She drew men with long hair and costumes.

As the portrait became more and more complete, Su Zimo's expression was a bit strange.

Until Tian Mi finished painting, Su Zimo asked, "Is this person me?"

Tian Mi tilted her head to look at him and shook her head: "It's not you, it's a friend of mine. You look alike, don't you?"

Su Zimo nodded, surprised in his eyes.

The person in the painting is much like him!

Except for the hairstyle and clothing, they are exactly the same!

"I want to meet your friends when I have a chance. I didn't expect someone to look so much like me!" Su Zimo said with some expectation.

Tian Mi was a little bit lost, lowered her head, and her long eyelashes left a silhouette: "I can't see him, he is gone, I don't know where he is. Moreover, even if you can find him, you can't see him."

After speaking, Tian Mi looked up at him: "Speaking of which, you guys are really fateful! He is also called Su Zimo. So when you said your name is Su Zimo, I was surprised. If you didn't know you didn't If it might be him, I really want to think that you are him!"

"Why can't I be him? I think it is very possible that we are the same person, you see, we look the same, with the same name." Su Zimo really felt that they were the same person.

However, after searching all the memories, he just didn't remember that he had known Tian Mi.

Tian Mi chuckled and shook her head after hearing Su Zimo's words: "How could it be that you wouldn't be his."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because, because..." Tian Mi said several reasons in succession, but couldn't tell what it was.

Su Zimo leaned forward, narrowing the distance between himself and Tian Mi: "Because of what?"

Tian Mi's eyes flickered, her eyelashes trembled, and she raised her eyes to look at Su Zimo: "I'm afraid that if I said it, you won't believe it."

"If you don't tell me, how do you know I won't believe it?"

"Well, actually, for a while, my eyes can see things that others can't see. For example, ghosts." Tian Mi paused, seeing Su Zimo with only a little surprise in his eyes, not disbelief After the meaning, he continued: "Amo, you look the same, and your name is the same. Amo, he is a ghost."

Tian Mi raised her hand, put it to her neck, pulled a red rope, and then took down the black jade.

"At the beginning, I just bought this piece of black jade, Amo, he has always been in this piece of black jade. However, a few months ago, he suddenly disappeared, and I don't know where he went."

Su Zimo looked at the black jade in Tian Mi's hand, and the familiarity came again.

Reached out and took the black jade in Tian Mi's hand, rubbing it on the carved lines.

Su Zimo frowned slightly, looked at the line, and said softly: "Su, Zimo..."

At exactly this time, Tian Mi used 70 points to redeem it with the system to allow Su Zimo to restore her memory in advance.

In the plot, it will take two years for Su Zimo to recover his memory!

Perhaps, if she restores her memory earlier, she will be able to complete the task earlier.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Fake Demon Lord
4.1 (7 votes) - 42.6K views
Every Day I Wake Up and See Myself Selling Stupid
3.9 (10 votes) - 50.9K views
My Corpse is Bohemian
5.0 (33 votes) - 103K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 356: The hero is a ghost (end)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 356: The hero is a ghost (end)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Zimo's mind suddenly had a lot of images that he had never had before, just like playing a movie, playing quickly in his brain.

The memory of so many years suddenly rushed out, and his brain was aching.

Tian Mi looked at Su Zimo with a somewhat ugly expression intently, leaning on his arm, and asked nervously: "Mr. Su, are you okay? Is there any discomfort? Do you need me to take you to the hospital? "

Su Zimo didn't answer Tian Mi's question, but frowned, closed his eyes, and tried to receive the memories that appeared suddenly.

After a long time, Su Zimo's brows opened lightly, his eyelashes trembled, and he opened his eyes to look at Tian Mi.

"Ding——The male protagonist's favorability degree is +5, and the favorability degree is 95. Come on, the host!"

Su Zimo's eyes were very bright, and the eyes looking at Tian Mi were very focused, and they were full of surprises, joys, and liking.

The corners of Su Zimo's mouth rose higher and higher, and finally he grinned directly, revealing his white teeth, smiling like a child.

Tian Mi blinked, looking at Su Zimo a little strangely: "Su, Mr. Su, you, how are you?"

Su Zimo still didn't speak, but looked at Tian Mi with a smile.

Then she hugged Tian Mi tightly in her arms and smiled from her chest, her body trembling slightly because of the smile.

"Mr. Su, what are you doing?! Quickly, let go of me..."

Tian Mi touched Su Zimo with both hands, twisting restlessly, trying to break free from Su Zimo's embrace.

But because Su Zimo hugged too tightly, not only did Tian Mi not break free, but even her voice was out of tune.

"Mi'er, it's me! Amo! I'm Amo!"

Tian Mi stopped struggling and looked up slightly to see Su Zimo: "You, what did you just say?"

Su Zimo let go of Tian Mi, changed to holding her face, and said softly: "I am Amo, your Amo!"

Tian Mi opened her mouth, the surprise in her eyes did not hide her surprise, she looked at Su Zimo blankly: "You, really, Amo?"

Su Zimo nodded, smiling unabated.

"But, you, why are you human now?" Tian Mi put her hand on Su Zimo's heart, feeling his strong heartbeat.

Regarding Tian Mi’s question, Su Zimo said: “I don’t know, that day, I felt what attracted me. Obviously I couldn’t leave Heiyu too far, but that day I seemed to be out of control. Same, even I can’t control myself. For some reason, I went to a hospital ward. At that time, I saw a person who looked exactly like me. Then, I lost consciousness. Later, I received the memory in this body. If not just now, I suddenly remembered. I thought I was him!"

After speaking, Su Zimo smiled again: "This is great, now I am also human, we can truly be together!"

Tian Mi red eyes, and tears flowed out in the next instant. Su Zimo became anxious and panicked: "Mi'er, you, don't cry! Your crying makes my heart hurt!"

Tian Mi threw himself into Su Zimo's arms and muttered, "Amo, I thought I would never see you again!"

"Ding-the male protagonist's favorability degree +5, the favorability degree is 100, the task is completed!"

"Replicating the host consciousness-copying successfully-preparing to leave the host -"

"5——4——3——2——1——"

"The task completion degree is 100, and the task score is 85. Earn 85 points. Complete the body wish and get 5 assignable data points."

"Excuse me, does the data point need to be allocated?"

"Um~ Why are there so few data points this time?" Tian Mi looked at the words on the screen with some surprise.

"Have you forgotten the host? The host wants to be good friends with the hostess Shen Wanwan!" 0051 shrugged, reminding Tian Mi a little helplessly.

Tian Mi nodded suddenly, but: "I'm not too close to Shen Wanwan, or I'm afraid of encountering danger. If I encounter a ghost again, what can I do?!"

"Isn't the host brave enough?"

"If I'm brave, I'm not afraid of death? If I'm not afraid of death, why do I do the task and just ask to be obliterated!"

Tian Mi roared irritably, after the roar, she gave 0051 a blank look.

Even if she lived so long, she still cherished her life.

Walked so many worlds, completed so many tasks. What is she for? Not to live and be free!

In any case, she must persevere until she is truly free!

0051 shrank his neck and said timidly: "Okay, OK~ The Lun family is wrong, the Lun family knows it is wrong~"

"Then, the host, do the data points need to be allocated now?"

Looking at the five-point data points, Tian Mi was a bit disgusted at first, then raised her hand and nodded her nose. After thinking about it for a while, she said: "Two points are added to the skin texture, two points are added to the figure. Let’s add a little bit to the intelligence."

Load host data:

Name: Tian Mi

Gender: Female

Age: 30

Level: 29

Appearance: 100 (100 points)

Skin quality: 100 (100 points)

Body: 100 (100 points)

Intelligence: 98 (100 points)

Physical strength: 97 (100 full marks)

Charm: 100 (100 points)

Specialty: Ancient medicine, poison, painting

Special skills: Little Shy (permanent use) Pear Flower Rain (permanent use) Mute (permanent use) Super navigation (permanent use)

Points: 638

"Did the host begin to select tasks?"

Tian Mi nodded: "Start choosing."

Task difficulty index:

Three hearts (upgrade to one level after task completion)

Six stars (upgraded to the second level after completing the mission)

Nine stars (up to three levels after the mission is completed)

Note: Three stars is the easiest and nine stars is the most difficult.

please choose!

With the experience of two missions, Tian Mi still chose the six-star mission.

After the selection, three photos reappeared on the screen.

Two of the photos were left over from her last mission. The one was a woman in her twenties who was dressed in a flag costume similar to that of the Qing Dynasty, with delicate features and sharp and mean eyes.

The second one is that she is dressed like a village girl, and she doesn't know what age she is. She looks like she is only 18 or 9 years old. It's just that the skin is darker and rougher than the previous two.

The third one is a girl with a particularly fashionable dress. She is about 20 years old. She has big brown wavy hair and looks like a mixed race, because her eyes are blue-gray, and her facial features are more three-dimensional and more delicate. .

It looks like a squeamish princess.

"Well, that's it!" Tian Mi said, pointing to the third girl.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (70k views today)
Mr. Zhan’s Little Demon is All Grown up (56.5k views today)
Valkyrie Domination (30.9k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 357: The hero is a ghost (fanwai)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 357: The hero is a ghost (fanwai)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Host, why don't you choose these two?" 0051 asked curiously.

Tian Mi glanced at 0051 and raised her eyebrows: "I like it! Can you control it?"

0051 shrank his neck: "Through...nothing."

Tian Mi waved her hand: "Okay, send the mission!"

"Receiving task-task successfully received-transmitting host -"

"Successful transmission-loading task content -"

——————

Su Zimo smiled and patted Tian Mi's back, and calmly said: "Okay, haven't you found me now! Don't worry, I will never leave you again!"

Tian Mi nodded and didn't speak, she didn't cry anymore, but her eyes were still red, looking at the pathetic and affectionate.

Since then, Su Zimo and Tian Mi have officially been together.

Apart from the two who are the happiest being together, naturally there is also Grandpa Su.

If it weren’t for the fact that Tian Mi hadn’t graduated from University, I would have liked the two of them to get married soon, so that he could have a great-grandson!

Because of being with Su Zimo, Tian Mi did not live in the dormitory anymore in the new semester, but instead lived in the suite given to her by Su Zimo.

Su Yuyue did not live in the dormitory either, but lived outside with Yi Xiayang.

Yi Xiayang has already graduated from university abroad. This time he came back to find Su Yuyue, and secondly, he wanted to go back to China for development.

Shen Wanwan did not live in the dormitory anymore. As for the reason, I don't know.

After all, from Tian Mi to this world, everything has deviated from the plot.

Two years later, Tian Mi graduated from school.

Upon graduation, Su Zimo proposed to her.

The two got married naturally.

Tian Mi and Su Zimo didn't have children right after they got married.

Grandpa Su died as early as Tian Mi's junior year.

The walk was peaceful and painless.

Su Yuyue married Yi Xiayang after graduation. One year later, Su Yuyue gave birth to a child.

It was a boy, and Su Yuyue named the boy Yiluo.

Tian Mi and Su Zimo became Yiluo's godfather and godmother.

What has not changed in the plot is that Shen Wanwan still works at Su Zimo Company.

But Tian Mi is not worried at all, what kind of feelings the two will have.

Su Zimo is a dedicated person.

And Shen Wanwan is an indifferent person, habitually rejecting others thousands of miles away.

Without the two people experiencing those things in the plot, Shen Wanwan naturally has no feeling for Su Zimo.

Twenty-five years later

Tian Mi, who is still charming, is drinking afternoon tea in the garden while drawing.

A handsome young man came over and put his head on Tian Mi's shoulder with a smile: "Godmother, Yi Luo misses you so much~"

Tian Mi was stunned for a moment, then smiled and put down the paintbrush, then turned to look at Yiluo: "Why are you thinking of visiting me today?"

Yiluo pouted, and Jun's face was full of dependence on Tian Mi: "Want to godmother~ I missed work to see godmother~"

Tian Mi squeezed Yiluo's face with a petting look: "You! If your mother knows about it, I should call you again!"

"I'm not afraid! There is a godmother to protect me anyway!" Yiluo leaned her head on Tian Mi's shoulder and narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Smelly boy! You are eating my wife's tofu again!" A roar came from not far away.

Yiluo stood up straight in an instant, and hid behind Tian Mi: "Godfather! Don't want to bully me! If you bully me, I, I will let godmother beat you!"

Su Zimo walked quickly to the two of them, and stared at Yiluo helplessly and tastefully: "Smelly boy! I have kidnapped my daughter and want to occupy my wife. You are pretty!"

Yiluo smiled and stuck out his tongue at Su Zimo: "Hehe~ I am pretty!"

"you--"

"Alright, okay, how old are you, and you still care about kids!" Tian Mi gave Su Zimo a glance, and then pulled Yi Luo out from behind: "Mengmeng is on the second floor, now I'm afraid I'm still practicing dance."

Yiluo nodded: "Then I'll go up and find Mengmeng first, godmother can give me something to eat tonight!"

Tian Mi nodded, stretched out her finger and nodded Yiluo's forehead: "Godmother will definitely cook you some food!"

Yiluo grinned in satisfaction and chuckled on Tian Mi's face. Before Su Zimo could react, he ran away.

"Hey—this stinky boy!" Su Zimo glared at Yi Luo's back, his face flushed.

Tian Mi smiled helplessly and shook her head: "You don't know Yiluo's temperament, what do you care about with him?"

Su Zimo turned his head to look at Tian Mi unwillingly, time left a mark on his face, polishing him more mature and charming.

Fortunately, Tian Mi is confident enough and Su Zimo is dedicated, although there are many young and beautiful women who want to post them.

Su Zimo wouldn't even take a second look.

"That stinky boy was spoiled by you! You spoiled him when you were a ghost, and you still spoil him now!"

"What? You are in your 50s, are you still jealous?" Tian Mi joked, holding Su Zimo's arm.

Su Zimo nodded confidently: "Of course, you are my wife, you were kissed by another man, I can't eat it wrong!"

"What are you talking about! What other man! Yiluo is a child!" Tian Mi snapped a pat on Su Zimo's arm and said angrily.

Su Zimo grinned and rubbed his arms: "Yes, yes, I was wrong, I was wrong!" He admitted his mistake, but he muttered with dissatisfaction in his heart: He is already in his twenties, or a child? !

Tian Mibai glanced at Su Zimo, and took Su Zimo to her easel: "How about you come over and see this picture I drew?"

Su Zimo looked at the painting. It was a house with flowers and plants planted outside, which looked very warm.

"It's beautiful, it's beautiful. After this painting is finished, let's hang it in our room."

"This is what I am ready to draw and hang in the new house of Mengmeng and Yiluo!"

Su Zimo stared, "Isn't it early to get married! Why are you so anxious?!"

"Sooner or later, I'll get ready first! When this picture is finished, I will draw a bigger one, which can be used to hang in the living room!"

Tian Mi looked at the semi-finished product on the easel and said with a smile.

"The great international painter personally drew the paintings for the two little guys. If you say it, it's someone else!"

Tian Mi's paintings have won many awards, and many exhibitions have been held.

Tian Mi has also become a hot international painter. As long as she painted by herself, it is just a small painting that can sell for high prices.

Tian Mi smiled, sat in front of the easel, picked up the paintbrush, and continued to paint. She chuckles and said: "Then you are the husband of a major international painter, do you feel honored?"

Su Zimo looked at Tian Mi's profile and his eyes were full of affection: "Yes, it is the greatest honor of my two lives to be your husband!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

262K 6.9K 26
The war between the angels and the demons has been going on for as long as either could remember. A peace treaty is finally signed between the two. T...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
52.5K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
585K 61.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...