Enchanting Potential (Mairima...

Master_of_Assassins által

"You are the brightness to my dullness. You are the sugar to my tasteless, bland tea. You are the sun that sh... Több

Preface
Prologue
Saviour
Fine 'n Dine
First Day of Demon School
Who is that Familiar!
New Demon in the Circle (I)
Blooming Friends(II)
The "Special" Class
The One Who Wants to Become Demon King and Demon God
Ameri's Hypothesis
First Love Memories
What Are You Truly Feeling, Hayami?
Hard Work in Practice
Promotion Day: Fierce Battle of Execution Cannonball!
Familiar Interaction Lesson(I)
The Battler's Challenge(II)
Commencement of Rookie Hunt
Magical Apparatus Battler(I)
Dinner with the Thirteen's
Building the Sparks of the Battler
Room Meant to be A Secret
Senpai's Disappearance and Suspicious Activity
Run, Iruma, to Kiriwo and Hayami
Craving More
Awarding Ceremony
Humans Treatment in the Netherworld

Picking Everything Up

264 6 3
Master_of_Assassins által

Published: 09/04/2023

Update:

Iruma opened his eyes and was greeted by two faces, his grandfather who had him on his lap, and his childhood friend.

"Good morning, Iruma-kun." Sullivan cooed happily.

"G-Grandpa?! Huh? You're back?" He started to panic. "Wait, what happened to me?" M-My body won't move!"

"Calm down, will you?"

"It's okay. You're safe now, it's just the three of us together." Hayami gently assured him, placing her hand into his hair and letting her fingers tangle in them gently with a smile.

Iruma smiled. "Yami-chan." He was relieved to see her next to them. It was very assuring knowing she was not held back and was not convinced to join Kiriwo's concept. "You're back, huh?"

"Yes." He nodded,

"What about Kiriwo-senpai?"

"Well, he was really calm," Sullivan replied.

"And fortunately he was taken away so he can't pull a stunt like this again." She abruptly replied. 

Let's turn the clock back to before the fireworks went off. 

***

When Iruma found Kiriwo's secret room, Kalego, and Robin rushed up the stairs and to the roof, but he had to use Cerobuth to crack the barrier before advancing to the roof. 

"All right." He created a fiery bow with flames in the shape of a golden-yellow and green phoenix. The balse family's bloodline ability, bullseye shot. "Locked on!" He fired the arrow into the air and it bypassed the barrier. 

Once fired, the arrow's path cannot be blocked by anyone and it will always hit its target. The bow traveled a long distance and headed towards the room where Sullivan was held by the Demon Border Control. Sullivan immediately looked up when he sensed something was coming. 

"Lord Sullivan, aren't you playing?" One of the staff asked.

The phoenix arrow's head peaked out and then a small explosion took place another staff scrambled from fright. "To the director, eh?" Sullivan muttered, catching the arrow in between his index and middle finger. "See you." He walked away but the guard was trying to stop him

'This is a spell that unleashes all the magic at once.'

'I'm going to break my promise.' He shouted. "Pandaroola!"

"Bohr ankurbeln!"

An imitated pair of demon wings sprouted from his back as the power increased around the dragon causing it to become darker in colour and looked more ferocious. The barrier slowly cracked, but then a rush of two red small color beams shout out of the spear and swirled around the dragon then clashed with the head, turning it a purple and substantial version with flashy sparks around it. With that, the barrier shattered to pieces completely. 

Many were shouting and cheering as they looked at the beautiful light display of flowers. 'Hayami-sama, my beautiful lady. I wish you were here with me now to bask in our delightful works.' He thought

Sullivan watched the firework display as he drew near but saw the danger that was imposed on the students who were oblivious to the flaming debris shell falling amidst. 

"This is bad!" One of the teacher staff said. 

In the sky, there was the familiar head demon of Babyls with his hands behind his back while the debris was falling. Outstretching his hands to the sides, the debris stopped falling then he spun around with speed with the debris swirled around him, then he propelled them out of school causing a greater pillar of explosion with more cheers.

Hayami held Iruma's head as she watched the students and her master saved them all. 'Thank goodness that master came just in time.' She could have used her telekinesis to stop and propel them away too, but she really needed to stay with Iruma now because she had no idea what Kiriwo could do with the two of them alone

Surprisingly, he wasn't trying to do any harm after they ruined everything. Sitting comfortably in the middle of the dark room, Kiriwo was silent while taking a glance at Hayami who laid Iruma gently then whispered something while moving her index and middle finger up and down then the spearhead dimly glow. She moved the spear up and down his body then the slamming open of the door was heard.

The teachers rushed in to subdue him. Robin summoned his bow, Kalego summoned Cereboth, Momonoki wielding her staff, Suzy, Dali, and the purple hat teacher used their own magic then Raim undressed the white clothing she was wearing. 

"Silence!" Kalego shouted. "Amy Kiriwo, you're under arrest." Kiriwo sat in a seiza style with no reaction. he was very unfazed at the threat of the teachers, Sullivan, and the Demon Boarder Control Authority. Two guards even had their spears crossed in front of him.

"No need for all this. I'm not goin' anywhere." 

"Did you really plan all that yourself?" Sullivan questioned. 

"Yes. It was my dream for years." He confirmed. "But I don't regret anything at all. In that moment, when everything I'd worked for came crashin' down, my face of despair didn't look bad at all." His smile was full of delight and it perturbed all the adults.

"Wow! I love the looks on your faces.!" H chimed happily. "Could you tell Iruma-kun somethin' for me?" He glanced at Hayami whose expression was unreadable then Iruma. "It's a shame the chaos will have to wait, but I truly had fun. Let's play again sometime." He slowly got up when he was ushered to do so. "And you may not feel for the strong attraction, but the temptation is there to pull you inwards. It's a strong connection that you're denyin'. I'll have you breakin' that you can't live without that thrills." He said. Hayami well understood the hidden meaning in his words and pulled her spear back after examining Iruma with Suzy. 

"Yeah? Please, do your best." She wistfully replied.

With his hands shackled behind his back, the authorities escort him out and Henri took a look at the unconscious one and the other one. 'So that's Hayami and Iruma.'

Ameri hurried into the hallway and stepped aside for the Demon Border Control officers and Kiwiwo then her father. "Father, what exactly happened? What did the third-year Amy Kiriwo do?" 

"I'll tell you later."

"Returning to our origins, huh?" The elder teacher said when they gathered. "Everyone!" Sullivan grabbed and shook Kalego's hand happily. "Thank you for protecting the students!" This inwardly annoyed Kalego.

"You were really cool, Kalego-sensei!" He praised his supervisor. "Newbie, assist me." He imitated his admiring Kalego with seriousness. "Remember, Former Acting-Chair Demon?" He smiled but Kalego only grew more agitated and then did not hesitate to shut him up.

"Iruma-kun, Hayami-chan, I admit defeat this time. But remember this, Malice is hidden in plain sight all around us. Watch out for folks like me who want to return to our origins." He warned with his friendly closed-eye smile.

Iruma opened his eyes and was greeted by two faces, his grandfather who had him on his lap, and his childhood friend.

"Good morning, Iruma-kun." Sullivan cooed happily.

"G-Grandpa?! Huh? You're back?" He started to panic. "Wait, what happened to me?" M-My body won't move!"

"Calm down, will you?"

"It's okay. You're safe now, it's just the three of us together." Hayami gently assured him, placing her hand into his hair and letting her fingers tangle in them gently with a smile.

Iruma smiled. "Yami-chan." He was relieved to see her next to them. It was very assuring knowing she was not held back and was not convinced to join Kiriwo's concept. "You're back, huh?"

"Yes." He nodded,

"What about Kiriwo-senpai?"

"Well, he was really calm," Sullivan replied.

"And fortunately he was taken away so he can't pull a stunt like this again." She abruptly replied. 

"What?" he asked. 

"He was taken in by Demon Border Control. They're going to have a hard time interrogating him." Sullivan explained. 

"Um, what happens when they catch you?" He asked with curiosity. 

"Well, he'll be punished one way or another, but there were no casualties, so it'll probably be light." Sullivan answered and Iruma was relieved upon hearing his punishment be severe.

"That said, a case is a case, and those who caused it must take responsibility." He brought him on his shoulders much to his surprise. "Uhm—"

"You need to understand the significance of what you did." He approached the open window with Hayami trailing beside him. 'I-Is he going to scold me?'

Most likely reading his thoughts, but unbeknownst to him, she signaled for him to relax and he significantly do so when she give him a smile then they were met by the crowd's cheers.

"Take a good look! the highlight of this year's surprise show, the main flowers of light was planned by the honour students, Iruma-kun and Hayami-chan." A Broadcast Battler member said. 

"Wh-What's all this about?" He perplexingly asked.

"They enjoy the fireworks, that's what." She replied. "I wish we got to enjoy it in a more peaceful manner but there will be a next time for that I suppose."

"Your fireworks moved them to the core." Sullivan waved his hand. 

"The fireworks did?"

Sullivan jumped down and landed gently on the ground and Hayami, using her haori, floated down gently as well.

"Iruma! Hyami" Amri smiled, running towards them. 

"Ameri-san."

She bowed and it shocked him. "Truly, you never cease to amaze me! Those fireworks were splendid, Iruma!" She praised to which he smiled, and Hayami felt a little jealous. "However! If you were going to do that you should've said when!" She reprimanded. "Didn't we promise to watch it together?" She whispered.

"Huh? Did we?!"

'Of course not.' She locked her lips tighter. 'Stop being petty, nothing wrong with girls and someone as wonderful and strong as the Student Council President to say that. Jealousy is not fitting.' She scolded herself inwardly.

"Hayami." Ameri said and she responded by looking at the taller reddish-orange hair female. "You never cease to amaze me as well. Wonderful job to you as well." She praised. 'I have to be careful with her since Iruma knows her for a long time. He always talks so highly of her that it makes me want him to only focus on our time together...'

"Thank you." She smiled back with a warm smile.

Ameri was silent for a moment then scolded. "You need to start coming around for sessions too!" She barked, also surprising her at her sudden "hostility". "We should get to know each other more..." He leaned forward and whispered. "But it doesn't mean I won't want to have time with him by myself... I want to know you better as a person, and as a friend."

'She figured out I was avoiding her!' She blushed in embarrassment and thought it wasn't that obvious since she would drop by from time to time but not as often as Iruma does. 'I wanted to leave them together so they could bond, but I also don't want to be rubbed in my face how close they are getting. I really need to let go.' She laughed. 

"Awww, you missed my presence?"

"Yeah! It's not that I don't want you around! You should be more considerate!" 

"Sorry, sorry." She put her hands up in a defensive playful manner. "I will come around. We should have some girl talk." 

'I have to admit that I am envious of how strong-willed she is.'

Ameri smiled but then grew serious again to keep up her duty as a proud and respectable figure in the school. "Good!" Then she turned around. 'This is just like the First Love Memories chapter! Like the close friend, Yuki-chan, becomes good friends with Rin-chan after a somewhat awkward meeting when introduced by kakeru! That's right, it also seems that she has something for Kakeru-chan so it could be the same for her maybe. I have to be careful.'

Many students were all hyped up and excitedly scream about the fireworks. Some asked how to make and others continued to comment on how amazing or pretty it was. Sullivan lifted the megaphone. "Respond to them."

"What Buttler are you guys part of?"

"W-We are..."

"Whaa, he talked!"

"The Magical Apparatus Battler!"

"What? The Storage Battler?"

"Seriously?"

"That's Asmodeus' and Akumu's Battler."

"The ones who made it were the first years Asmodeus, Akumu, Valac Clara, Hayami, and me... and third-year Amy Kiriwo. It was the four of us. But they ended up bigger than we expected. Sorry about the sparks!" 

The students uplifted them about the explosion. The sun began to rise over the horizon and soon their three friends approached them. "Iruma-sama! Hayami-sama!" The cousins called out. 

"Iruma-chi, Haya-ki!"

"Azz-kun, Clar, Kuu-chan." 

They all come together and it was nothing but pure joy to be with each other again safe and sound. The mood turned somber when Asmodeus asked the dreaded question for Iruma and Hayami. "What were those barriers? Was it Senpai?" 

"Senpai, would he actually do this, and for what gain?" Kuro asked.

"Where's Kiriyan-senpai?" Clara looked for him. 

The two give a brief nod to each other then he looked at them. "Well, uh, Senpai's..gone now." He looked down. 

"Why?"

"Where did he go?"

"How about we talk about this a little later." Hayami stepped up to avoid further questioning on this uncomfortable topic for her childhood friend. 

'Even if you were a terrifying demon, the time I spent with you was truly fun.' He smiled at them. "For now, let's enjoy the party."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Sure."

'I really do want to pick everything up, Senpai.' The MagiApp Battler's fireworks show was a success, and the Party Day had the perfect start.

"Okay, you lots! It's time to party!"

Currently, Kiriwo was sitting in a cell. In a red room, sitting on his chair, Baal lifted his glass. "We can have some more fun together sometime." He smirked. 

Interval

"Sheesh. Look at him, fast asleep." Kiriwo said next to Iruma's sleeping figure. He poked his chest multiple times, covered his nose then played with it using a stick. In other words, Kiriwo messed with Iruma for a while.

Hayami merely watched him doing that but then jumped onto Kiriwo since he wasn't paying attention to her. "My turn."

For 10 minutes constantly, she never gave any brek to Senpai who cries out and laughed for mercy as she tickled him at his especially most ticklish spots. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 672 30
#1 spiritual powers 30/08/22 "......your soul? It's beautiful, unlike the ones I have seen here, it's quite unique" "But surrounded by dark mists, y...
23.9K 957 8
You were but another low-class devil, a peaceful one at that. You believed that was why you didn't have the scent of one. You were content with livin...
27.7K 1K 23
Iruma Suzuki x male reader M/n L/n was supposed to be the ruler of Heaven, the next Angel King. He was supposed to give the people hope and change bu...
94K 5.3K 32
Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting...