On the Ledge

By tlouxobsessed

This story is about The Last Of Us characters. It will not be exactly the same; I DO NOT OWN THE LAST OF U... More

Intro
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X.

Chapter VII

25 0 0
By tlouxobsessed

Hi guys Btw I might not upload as much this week, I have some things to do but I'll still try to ad much as I can!!! Lmk if there are parts that don't make sense in this because my memory is shit....so there might be some typos as well as random things that were never explained HAHA anyways enjoy and lmk any recommendations:) and I'm currently rewatching the last of us while I'm writing this HAHA. do you guys want a chapter of my new story? lmk. Also I finished game one yesterday, It was so good I was about to sob. I'm getting game two soon, I just have some things to do this week. Anyways enjoy.

———————————————————————

Leea's Point of view —>

I turned over and saw Ellie's back to me, what the actual fuck. Why was I in their bed one, two why was I in different clothes. I felt the wet pillow case sticking to the back of my neck. I knew she must've showered me or maybe I showered? My head was fucking throbbing. I couldn't even stand up.

I needed to though, I stood up and suddenly everything went black. The only thing I heard was Ellie scrambling out of bed to pick me up. "jesus fuck Lee" I heard right before I blacked out.

When I finally woke up Ellie walked into the dimmed room and handed me a glass of wirh with two circular pills. "thanks" I said snatching it and immediately gulping the water down. I watch Ellie carefully. She was writing in a book, a journal maybe? I watched as their veiny hands flexed every time they began writing again. I watched the stained white wife beater she was
wearing, I admired her. Their toned arms had a few tattoos but nothing crazy.

"whatcha drawing?" I sat up trying to be nosey, Ellie immediately jumped off the bed and backed away slamming the book shut. "just shut the fuck up, are you good now? can you go back to your own bed?" There it was again. The cunt that I know.

"y'know what genuinely fuck you Ellie, I don't care that you helped me, you're a cunt. you'll never be anything other than that." I spewed venomous words out, immediately regretting them. I stood up and realized I was wearing her shirt, I grabbed onto the bottom of the shirt ready to pull it off. Ellie was staring, almost mesmerized. "look away you fucking perv" I took off the shirt, covered myself and threw it at her. I felt tears forming. I ran into my bedroom slamming the door shut.

What was I going to do? How could I deal with her, how the fuck was I going to live with this twat.

———————————————————————
Ellie's Point of view —>

I handed her the pills assuming she was going back to sleep, I started drawing away, I was finishing up my sketch of Lee last night. "watcha drawing?" I stammered and immediately jumped up. I slammed my book shut and told her to leave.

I felt so bad once she left, why do I keep fucking this all up jesus christ Ellie. I smacked my forhead. I couldn't take it anymore, why did I keep doing this. I knew what I wanted was her. I couldn't fucking stand it anymore.

I walked over to the door and bursted in, I saw Lee sitting on her bed in a black tank top and the underwear I put her in last night. "What do you wa-" I didn't even let her finish.

I pushed my lips up against hers, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She grabbed onto my face and started kissing me back. At this point we were both on her bed, she wrapped her legs tightly around me. She let out a slight moan into my mouth. I smirked but pulled away.

"oh my god I'm..I'm sorry Lee-" she covered my mouth and pulled me back in. I felt her hands wrap around my neck so I ended up being the one letting out a gasp. I pulled away astonished at what I had just fucking did. I barely knew the girl.

"sooo was this why you were such a cunt?" Lee said while giving me the fuck me eyes. I didn't know what to say I attempted to mumble something out before I ran out of the room. I sat on the front of my bed not knowing what to do or say.

What about Dina man, she loves me I l..love her? I don't fucking know anymore. I saw a figure walking towards me, I looked up and saw it was Lee.

" Last night at the bar, that dude Dina was with....some asian guy with shortish/longish black hair...he told me they were going on patrols today. I would like to go out to dinner tonight, just you and I. I want to get to know you more, y'know I don't just let anybody take me home and shower me" she said with a smirk then immediately put her head down in case I rejected the offer.

"hold up Dina? was with...Jesse? no fucking way, did they hold hands? wh- was she touchy with him?" I stuttered out all my thoughts. I saw Leea frown, I didn't mean to upset her. I think she thought I wouldn't care.

"okay lemme get this straight, you take me home, undress me, shower me, watch me puke, let me sleep in YOUR bed, AND KISS ME. and all you care about is if your girlfriend who you "love so much" flirted with some dude?" Once she put it that way it hit me, I legit just cheated on my girlfriend and all I cared about was what she did.

"I cant believe I thought things would change because you fucking kissed me. I'm so dumb jesus man" She was about to walk out but I grabbed her wrist before she could. "I would like to go out to dinner with you tonight, just the two of us." Leea smiled but at the same time she looked frustrated and confused with me.

I knew she could tell I was what people used to call a "player." I laughed to myself at the thought. I was going to have to dress nice, I figured we'd go out to eat then come back and watch a movie y'know?

———————————————————————
~ four hours later ~  STILL ELLIES POV

I looked at the clock, it read back to me "5:56" our plan was to go there at 6. I put on a nice white button up, I put my hair down but some of it behind my ears, I put on some brown kakis and some dressy black shoes Joel gave me. I was nervous? My stomach felt like it was churning by the second.

I put a black, leather jacket over the white button up, I saw Leea come out in a nice fitting black dress, it hung low on the front near her chest, it was one of those "rich lady" dresses. She had on some silver heals. The boutiques here are fucking bomb, there are so many people in this town that really have brought it together.

"you look...wow" was all I managed to get out. "I know" she said sarcastically and with that we walked to the restaurant. I saw that sicko Ben sitting a few tables down with some blonde bimbo. I sat down with Leea, she sitting across from me.

"I was an orphan, I lived in a QZ for awhile until I met Joel" I said randomly to spark the conversation.

"wow...that was okay...well I lived in a town with my older brother, Max and my dad. The town on ruined by raiders and lots and I mean LOTS of infected. I saw my dad get bitten and attacked my older brother, he tried to defend me and Max but in the process got bit too. We didn't realized until I woke up a few hours later, in the woods, freezing by the way. He attacked me, and that's how I got this." I watched Lee show me her forearm, a large scar. Why didn't I notice this before?

"and no it's not a bite, I ran into a sharp object while trying to kill him so that sucked haha."

"I'm so sorry Lee, I..I didn't know. Is that why you and Max are so close?" I asked with curiosity.

"uhh yeah I guess ha" she said. "anyways Ellie, so how'd you and Joel meet you said? was he at the Q..QZ? with you?"

I realized she must've not known what the QZ was, I didn't know what or how to tell her but I figured if I want any sort of future with her I have to tell her. "Well I was there with my friend....Riley....a yk came out and attacked us. I got uhh...I got bit-"

"you what??" Lee asked.

"well if you'd let me continue, We both got bit, she turned and uhh I didn't...obviously. But some woman named Marlene found me, she realized I was inmunes and that's when I met Joel. He was "smuggling" me across the country to some shit hospital. He ended up saving me though, I was going to die if they followed through with trying to get a cure out of me." I splurged out as fast as I could.

"damn is that what's on your arm orrr?" I had covered it with a chemical burn I did myself, I nodded and just then our food came out.

"I had a girlfriend" That caught my attention, I mean I knew she was something once she kissed me back but huh?

"yeah I had a girlfriend, her uh name was Sienna. Sienna Pittman. I watched her get eaten alive in front of me. Mhm this pasta is soooo good" My mouth was dropped to the table, I didn't even know what to say. My story with Leslie didn't even compare to hers. I didn't know what else to say.

"uhh I'm sorry about that, how long ago if you don't mind me asking?" I watched her put her fork down and take a sip of water.

"four years ago, then uh nevermind" she said. Now she had me locked in, I NEEDED to know what "nevermind" meant.

"no no no tell me what??" I had to know J was practically on my knees begging.

"eventually I'll tell you, maybe if you're alter ego evil ellie doesn't come out later" she winked at me and I rolled my eyes in return.

We finished up eating and both had a few drinks too many. We stumbled into the house and onto the couch.

"I was sexually assaulted by my best friend" I choked on my water, I didn't even know how to-

"what?" At this point this is what I was assuming the "nevermind" was about earlier.

"her name was- A-Alwxis" she slurred her words, I made her drink some water. I decided to just changed the subject, I could feel the tension rising and her eyes were swelling with tears.

"hey lee? let's go to bed okay?" We walked upstairs we hugged then parted ways into our own rooms. Luckily I told Meli to keep Max another night or two depending on how Lee was doing. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I needed to know more about everything, I just needed to know her better. Maybe tomorrow I'd try to talk to her-

*knock knock*

I ran downstairs before the knocking could wake up Lee, I opened the door and saw Dina. I was surprised, it was around 11 pm why was she here so late?

She hugged me right away, "oh Ellie I missed you so much, why are you all dressed up?" I told her I went to eat with Max and Lee. I had to make it sound as least suspicious as possible.

Me and Dina went into my room, I heard Lee's drunken foot steps coming out. Oh man what the fuck is going to happen.

"Ellie, could you help me with unclipping my br-" I cringed at the fact that my girlfriend and my mistress were in the SAME room.

"okay what the actual FUCK did you just say?" Dina rushed towards Lee. My blood boiled immediately. I saw a red mark in Dina's neck as she scrambled up towards Lee.

"Dina...what the fuck is on your neck?" Dina turned around and looked at me. I knew what it was. I knew because just last night Lee had them all over her.

"you're fucking him again aren't you. to think I was so dumb and gullible" I said.

"no ellie please- I..let me explain PLEASE" Dina Begged. "ELLIE. I'm pregnant. I told Jesse and he said he wanted to be with me again, he wants to be the baby's father actively. I will never happen again I love YOU I want YOU ellie."

I looked away from Dina so I was facing Lee now.

"Dina...Congratulations but please get the fuck out of my house." I eventually got her out of the house after begging and cries.

"oh shit..Ellie I'm so sorry-" I cut off Lee by grabbing her by her waist and pinning her against the wall in my bedroom. I pressed my lips against hers. I couldn't stop now.

———————————————————————

Hello guysss Two chapters today because I know I might not be able to do one tmr :) I know a lot of you love Dina and Ellie together but In this one,  obviously it's Ellie  x  Leea. Next chapter will probably have more action between them and more bonding between Max and Ellie. I'm planning on Ellie and Leea getting to know each other even better....in many different ways ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 107 8
This is a book that's going to be various ellie williams oneshots! request any ideas you may have and please read the warnings before reading a chapt...
19.1K 299 20
RE-UPLOAD!! 𝖠 π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ύπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖀𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ wattpad deleted at 70k :))
26.9K 652 11
ΰΌΊ β™± ΰΌ» [ Ellie Williams x Fem!Reader ] ΰΌΊ β™± ΰΌ» Book 1/2: SINS. Book 2/2: JUDGMENT. Outcast and lost at thirteen years old, you have nowhere to go and no...
312K 9K 38
This is an 18+ fanfiction on Ellie Williams from The last of us. Before getting into the story, read bellow: Contains: -TLOU spoilers -murder scenes...