Would you hate us if you knew...

By katebluejaguar

'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and... More

hello
Prologue: The past!
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Question time!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.

Chapter 34

68 7 6
By katebluejaguar

~11:00am~
~With Alex's group~

Then ran down the hall, bumping into two that were coming this way.

"Alex, don't attack it's us!"

"Iduna?"

"You managed to rescue Sakuya and the others." Iduna noted.

"It's good to see you too!" Sakuya said.

"So what's the plan?" Ryusei asked.

"Well Mikuni went on a rampage. Don't worry, Mahiru went to deal with him." Niccolo assured them when he saw all their worried looks. With Mikuni's power, if he continued to use it on a rampage he would eventually die as his power took a toll on his body. "They'll meet up with Misono and meet us later. We need to go and find Licht and his group."

"I have to say judging from all the commotion, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you got spotted?" Iduna said raising an eyebrow.

"Sakuya gave us away! As he didn't wait for us to rescue them!" Kouki argued.

"Well in our defense, we didn't know you were coming to get us out! And it was Ryusei's idea!" Sakuya remarked.

"Alright, I've had a rough day! Can we stop playing the blame game and focus on what's in front of us?" Ryusei said annoyed.

"More like what's behind us!" Tsurugi corrected him as he pointed over his shoulder at the agents coming their way.

"Remember how Mahiru ordered us to stay out of sight?" Kouki asked backing up.

"That was good advice!" Sakuya commented nodding as he grabbed his glaive.

"Why didn't we listen to him?" Alex asked sliding her flute out of her pocket.

"Why don't we ever listen to him?" Sakuya corrected.

"Because you're dumb!" Ryusei pointed out.

"Might I remind you that was your plan?" Sakuya snapped.

"Can we focus please?" Tetsu said getting his sword out.

~Somewhere else~

Misono had been running for the past half hour. Ducking into rooms, dodging the enemies. He had the last bomb which Mahiru had instructed him to place in the boss's quarters.

The boss's quarters were always found at the top of the building.

He rounded a corner and immediately jumped back as a hole had just been made in the wall.

"Geez, you can stop making holes in the walls you know. And I think we're going the wrong way."

"My angelic senses tell me it's this way!"

"Well your 'angelic' senses are wrong."

Misono walked up to the hole and looked through. He spotted Lucky holding Licht by the collar of his shirt and his hand in a tight fist.

"Lucky, Licht?" Misono called.

Lucky dropped his hold on Licht and walked over. "Misono! I thought you'd be meeting up with Mahiru and Mikuni?"

"I have a job to do first. I'm taking a bomb to the boss's quarters."

"Want some help?" Youtarou asked stepping into view with Gear.

"Sure. But Licht and Lucky should go and meet up with the others. And by the way you're going the wrong way. They should be on the second floor. This is the fourth floor." Misono explained as Gear and Youtarou climbed through the hole in the wall.

"See I told you we were going the wrong way! Thanks Misono!" And Lucky and Licht walked off arguing.

"Right, let's get going." Misono said as they climbed the stairs to the boss's quarters.

"Misono can I ask you something? I'm just curious." Youtarou asked.

"Sure."

"I'm just wondering what exactly did you do to All of Love that you don't want him to find out." Youtarou asked.

"It's a long story."

"We've got time." Gear pointed out.

"It was a long time ago."

~1920~

Misono walked up to the boss's office. He hated going up there. It was too big for his liking, but then again the boss wasn't human. No one knew what 'she' looked like as 'she' always wore a veil so dark like 'her' heart.

Although he didn't think 'she' had a heart. As the boss always gave them missions where taking the targets alive was unacceptable. Kill missions where the norm around here. Even for beginners.

He entered the office without knocking, which was also normal. "You called." He said getting straight to the point.

"Yes... I did. I have a mission for you." The boss's voice had a slithering touch to it, like a snake.

"And that will be?" Misono replied wanting to get out of the office as quickly as he could.

"I want you to hunt down All of Love and watch him."

"Yes boss."

"And you'll have a partner for this job, after your last incident to make sure you do this job to perfection and make no other mistakes."

"I wouldn't dream of it, I assure you." Misono replied.

"Excellent. The rest of your instructions are with your partner. Whose waiting for you outside. You may go."

And Misono walked quickly out of the room. He shut the door breathing hard. He really hated that room.

"I'm assuming you're my partner."

Misono turned to look to his left to see a girl with long red hair. "Yes. And you are?"

"Scar."

"Misono." He held up a hand.

"It's a pleasure." Scar shook his hand. "So ready to go?"

"Absolutely."

It had taken him a month to find All of Love. And if he had known where he was, well, let's just say he would rather have declined the job even if he got tortured.

The Alicein Mansion.

He never thought he would have to hear that name again. All those horrible childhood memories came into the light from the shadows where they had lurked.

"The Alicein Mansion. Isn't this where you used to live?" Scar asked.

"Yes, and no I don't want to talk about it, ever."

"Fair enough. I'll head to the hotel. It's room 20. I'll see you later." And Scar was gone.

Misono sighed. Well goodbye peace and hello past. He really didn't want to do this but what other choice did he have? Except going back and getting tortured? Sure why not?

He crept through the familiar forest. He knew where all the cameras were and what time the guards switched over and what time the dogs came out so getting up to the window was a piece of cake. He perched on a tree branch and watched what it looked like to be a children's room.

He watched as children with red eyes darted around the room. Subclasses. Then someone else joined them. He had long blonde hair in a ponytail. Pink upside heart earrings. Pink and black waist coat.

All of Love the Servamp of lust, it all ends in love.

Misono found it odd that a Servamp who is connected to lust, would be caring and showing love for others. He found it awfully confusing, oh well, he didn't exactly understand love anyway. Except for family and friendship. That kind of love he understood. But loving someone, in a relationship wise he didn't.

He was so busy with his thoughts that he hadn't realized the Servamp had left the room. And was now outside. He only just saw him out of the corner of his eye too late. Misono sprung up and started jumping and swinging between branches in the forest.

About 20 minutes later, he stopped hiding amongst the leaves on a tall oak tree. The same tree he planted many years ago with Mikuni. He sat on the thick branch and leaned back against the large trunk of the tree. He thought he had finally lost him when he felt a presence, proving him wrong.

"I know you're up there! Why don't you come down?" A voice that somehow made Misono's heart race.

He climbed down a few branches, making sure he was hidden in the leaves.

"I meant out of the tree." The Servamp explained himself.

"No. This is as far as I go." Misono replied back.

"I see. May I ask your name?" All of Love asked making himself comfortable on the ground.

"No." Misono replied. He wasn't that stupid. Talking to the target that was already too far, if boss found out he would be in real trouble.

"Then what do I call you?"

Misono thought. There was no harm in using that name. Was there. After all it was is name, but at the same time not. "Myles." He said. 'I never thought I would have to use this name again he thought.'

"Myles. Nice name. Are you by any chance a solider?"

Crap had he exposed too much? "No. Why do you ask?"

"The name Myles means solider. The way you used the trees to try and lose me, tells me you're has some sort of ninja training."

"Sort of. Your very perspective." Misono noted. 'Very perspective. I'll have to be very careful.'

"Well, when you've lived as long as I have... You get better at reading people."

"Why are you in England?" Misono asked.

The first Alicein Mansion was built in England, before heading to Japan.

"I came here so my subclasses could be safe. In return I would protect the household. All my eves have been here." All of Love explained.

"I see."

"Where are you from?"

"England."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Two."

"I see. I have 6 older siblings." The Servamp told him.

"I know. Sleepy Ash of Sloth, the Silent Demise. Old Child of Pride, the one forgotten by the good ol' days. Doubt Doubt of Envy, punisher of the doubtful. The Mother of Wrath, Lawless of Greed the one and only. And World End of Gluttony, Devour the World." Misono listed off each Servamp.

"Your well informed. Who do you work for?" All of Love asked.

Misono could tell there was a suspicious tone in his voice. "Not C3. If that's what your wondering. And I would rather not tell."

"I see. So how long were you watching us before?"

"To know that you have quite a lot of subclasses." Indeed. None of his friends had seen many subclasses with the Servamps they had been tasked to watch.

"Yes. I try and save as many as I can. No child should die so young."

"But why? Aren't you lust?" Misono asked confused.

"Lust and love come hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. And yes I may be the Servamp of lust but I'm also capable of loving others."

"I see." Misono muttered.

"I should probably head back to my subclasses. Will you be back?" All of Love asked getting to his feet.

"Tomorrow same time."

"I'll look forward to our chat. See you then." And the Servamp was gone.

"Misono what the hell are you doing?" He muttered to himself. But he couldn't help it. For some reason the thought of talking to the Servamp again had his heart skip a beat.

The two did that for the whole week. After the subclasses woke and has begun playing, the Servamp would walk down to the oak tree and they would talk.

At the end of the week it was time to report back to the boss so Sunday was probably the last day he would speak to the Servamp.

"Oh? Your leaving?"

"Yes. Business calls elsewhere." Misono grumbled. For some reason leaving was making him feel sad. Perhaps he was ill or something.

"I see. So this is the last time I will be able to talk to you?"

"Yes."

"Then can I ask for a request?"

Misono felt a chill go up his spine. He had a bad feeling. "Sure?"

"May I come up there. I promise not to look!"

Misono blushed. His heart sped up. What kind of sickness was this? "Okay?" He said unsure.

The vampire was on his feet within seconds and climbing the tree. Within moments he was standing on the branch below him.

With the Servamp so close he could now see how beautiful he was.

All of Love has his eyes open. "Myles." He whispered. As he leaned forward. He pulled up the mask before Misono could do anything. And leaned in and captured the smaller boys lips.

Misono's eyes widened as he melted into his first kiss. His hands somehow ended up in the Servamps hair and pulled him in deepening the kiss. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before the Servamp pulled away. Both blushing and panting.

"Thank you." The blonde smiled.

"Don't mention it." Misono looked away.

"I should go. I hope we meet again in the future." And the Servamp was gone.

Misono made his way to the hotel and walked into the lobby walking past someone he thought was familiar but he couldn't remember. He shook it off and walked to room 20 to find Scar crying on the bed.

"Scar what happened?" Misono hurried over.

"Boss called while you were out and somehow 'she' found out that you had been sneaking out to see the Servamp, and yes I knew, anyway the boss called to say that 'she' was sending over Spy." Scar said as she cried.

"Spy only gets involved if we need something blown up." Then realization drew on Misono's face. "No!" Misono ran out the door with Scar on his heels.

Spy was the boy he had run into in the lobby. Spy was the only who made most of the bombs that the SSWEA used. And he never left his lab unless he was called out to blow a place up.

They both ran to the mansion and got there in time to see smoke coming from the manion.

"No. This can't be happening!" Misono was frozen. A bomb couldn't destroy a servamp could it?

The two stayed behind the trees watching as medical turned up. Misono was searching for the familiar face of the Servamp.

"Misono." Scar tapped his shoulder. And pointed to the Servamp who was standing next to another unknown person. No... It wasn't a person... But a vampire. The Servamp of Envy.

"That's means." Misono muttered.

"Misono it wasn't your fault." Said his older brother from behind him.

Misono turned to see Mikuni standing up in the tree above him. "I know."

"You still have a job to do!" Mikuni handed him a rifle.

"And what is it?" Misono asked.

"His Eve and these subclasses are your targets." Mikuni told him handing him a piece of paper.

Misono climbed into the tree. And aimed. Misono was probably the best for a sniper job, well after Mahiru or course.

He aimed and fired. His aim was so good that his victims never suffered. After firing the last shot, the three took off.

~End of flashback~

"I had nightmares for years after that. I was tortured when we returned to base. For taking so long to finish the mission and for talking to the enemy." Misono finished telling the story.

"It wasn't your fault." Gear said unphased as he had heard all the stories before.

"Gear is right. It wasn't your fault. So why blame yourself?" Youtarou asked.

"If I hadn't wasted time talking to Lily, then the mansion wouldn't have been blown up." Misono replied before continuing up the stairs.

"That's true. But what happened after wasn't your fault. So don't blame yourself." Gear smiled.

"Alright boss's quarters." Misono said as they reached the door.

"Will 'she' even be here?" Youtarou asked.

"Nah. 'She' would have escaped by now. Let's just put the bomb in and go join the others." Misono suggested as he reached for the door handle.
_____________________________
Here you go!

I hope you enjoyed the flashback of Misono and Lily!

What do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...
1.8K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
7.2K 88 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...
9K 239 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...