Thug Like You

By jaetheeauthor

"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thug Like You: Characters
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- Shallow pt 1
Chapter 26: shallow pt2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Love is.....
Chapter 34: Love is.....Messy
Chapter 35: Love is....... Desperate
Chapter 36: Love is........ Toxic
Chapter 37: Love is....... Or was it?

Author's note

829 14 6
By jaetheeauthor

Hey guys, Jae the author here. Just a little note to let y'all know I am trying to get back into my three updates per week schedule however, though I am usually self motivated, lately I haven't felt too much motivation. A few personal things but also, you my dear readers, why have you foresaken me so much so that even a vote and or comment is too much to ask🧍🏾‍♀️. Please show some love and appreciation by liking and commenting guys. It helps me as a writer know what path to continue on with writing and how my readers feel about what's happening in the book. Ofcourse I have an idea of what I want to happen, but you as readers do have the power to change certain story lines and courses of action in the story.

So don't be afraid to vote and comment likes and dislikes. Have a great day❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
125K 5K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...
342K 18.6K 75
If there wasn't anything she hated the most it was MEN. Sevyn Moore, 22, was the girl that had a huge hatred towards the other gender. She had her re...
153K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...