Kayla Grace's bubbas

By littlestgraves

Kayla Grace is a 3 year old girl who moves across the country to live with her 5 big brothers that only found... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Meeting Brothers
Chapter 2 - 1 month
Chapter 3 - Mumma
Chapter 4 - Yeah Bubba, no go
Chapter 6 - Worktrip
Chapter 7 - Clumsy day
Chapter 8 - Bubba
Chapter 9 - Ignoring
Chapter 10 - Noah's friend
Chapter 11 - Sick
Not an update - New POV's
Chapter 12 - Jealousy

Chapter 5 - Make-up

2.3K 53 7
By littlestgraves

A/N

HEY GUYS! Thank you so much for reading this story. I had a few comments (which I love seeing btw) but because of the way I was writing, the comment had to be on the whole paragraph so I'm trying a new writing technique. Please tell me what you think! :)

-at the gym-

"Aidy!" I know exactly who that is! I turn around just in time to catch my baby sister who was running into my arms. I threw her up into my arms with one hand holding a weight in the other. 

"What are you doing here Munchkin?" I asked her just as I see Leo walk in looking at me with a kind of 'she gets what she wants' look.

"I go gym wike you Aidy!" Kayla explains excitedly.

"Oh yeah? That's cool!" I said still confused as to why she was here. Kayla was looking around so I asked her, "What you looking for munch?"

"Where bubby?" Kayla asked me, she looked like she was about to cry. But before I could reply Samuel came out of god knows where and said "What about Sammy?!"

"SAMMY!" Kayla screams wriggling in my arms for me to put her down as I flinch at the sudden ringing in my ear.

"Kayla Grace! No ma'am! We are in a public place, we don't scream" Leo says.

"Ooh, scary father figure, discipline type thing, right?" Noah says appearing from behind us
"Bubby! Me do gym wif you?" Kayla asks slightly calmer since Leo had told her off.

"I don't think that's a very good idea" Noah says kinda coldly, I was surprised at his tone. He's usually so soft with Kayla. But then I realised that he was looking at a girl on the treadmill who was looking back at him. He had a gym crush! So that's why he's being cold. But... wouldn't that just push girls away?

"Pwease!" Kayla whines. It's nearly 3 o'clock, I don't know if she's taken her nap yet but by the way she's acting I'm gonna take it as a 'no'.

"We should probably go now anyways. I'm done, how are you guys doing?" I say hoping to avoid a toddler meltdown.

"I'm done" "yeah, me too"
My brothers say. We all grab our things and start heading out when Kayla abruptly let's go of my hand and runs off. We're in the car park, it's not safe. And she's running STRAIGHT TOWARDS A CAR!

"KAYLA GRACE! STOP RIGHT THERE! CAR!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could running after her.

Thankfully Noah is on the football team and he's the fastest one there, once he saw Kayla running, he took off as fast as he could, soon overtook me and caught her by the arm, pulling her out the way of the car just in time.

Once I made it to them, Noah was holding her tight to his chest. And he was... he was CRYING?! Noah hadn't cried or at least I hadn't seen him cry since, well since mom and dad left.

"Oh bro..." I said softly pulling him in for a hug.

"Me squished!" Kayla said from in between us. Making us both giggle and let go of each other. 

"Right, Kayla Grace, listen to me, we are in a parking lot and there are a lot of cars, so you have to hold someone's hand, ok?" I said to Kayla with a serious face.

"Whyyy" Kayla whined.

"Because it's very dangerous, you're too little and the people in the cars can't see you." I added. "Noah's gonna have to hold you know because you ran in the parking lot." 

"NO!" Kayla screamed and started moving around in Noah's hold to be put down.

"What on earth is going on?" Leo said finally reappearing from wherever he disappeared off to.

"Kayla nearly got ran over by a car, and now she's throwing a fit because I have to hold her." Noah replied nonchalantly. 

"What?! She nearly got ran over by a car?!" Leo said shooting his head in my direction.  

"Ok, it's not totally my fault though! I was holding her hand but she let go and ran off..." I said half defensive, half guilty.

"Ok, I get that people are like angry or whatever but everyone just gonna leave me here struggling with a screaming toddler?" Noah said breaking Leo and I's conversation. And yes, Kayla was still screaming.

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS

"Kayla! Dinner monkey!" Sam called up the stairs.

Thankfully Kayla has since taken a nap and she had been upstairs by herself playing for about 30 minutes. Everyone was sitting at the table waiting for Kayla to come down. After a few minutes, I was designated to go and get her. 

"Where are you squirt?" I said once I didn't see her in her bedroom. I heard noise coming from her bathroom so I opened the door just for it to be slammed shut again by Kayla.

"No! No come in Ollie!" Kayla said. She's obviously doing something she's not supposed to be.

"Kayla Grace, what are you doing?" I said in a serious tone. This shit gets on my nerves, I'm not gonna deny that I loose patience very quickly with Kayla but it's not like I don't try.

"Nothing!" Kayla snapped at me. This is the shit I'm talking about. 

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" I say trying to open the door once again but this time it's locked. "Kayla! What's the rule?! No locking doors! Open it right now!" I said loosing my patience.

"Nooo!" Kayla says but this time it sounds like she's crying.

"What did you do Kayla?" I say slightly softer.

"Me no tell you! Me tell Bubby! You be mad Ollie!" Kayla says. 

"Ok, fine whatever. But, you don't have any owies right?" I say just about to leave and get Noah.

"No me no have owie." Kayla replies still sniffling.

"Ok, I'm going to get Bubba" I say leaving and going to the top of the stairs.

"Noah, come up here bro!" I shout down the stairs.

"What? Fine! Coming!" He replies making his way up the stairs to me.

"Just figure out what she did, she said she won't tell me because I'll be mad but she'll tell you. She's in her bathroom." I say walking back down the stairs.

I made my way to her bathroom and tries to open the door but it was locked.

"Um... Kayla Grace. You are not aloud to lock doors, open it please." I say softly as I can here her sniffles behind the door. After a few seconds I hear the click of the door unlocking and it opens revealing a crying Kayla with make-up all over her face.

"Me sowwy bubby! Me no get it off!" Kayla says as she started crying looking down at her feet.

"Oh, baby. It's ok my love. I bought that for you so you can put it on your face, silly. Why are you crying, huh? You thought I would be mad, you were playing?" I asked picking her up and sitting her on the counter.

"Yeah, 'cause me no know how get off the make-up" Kayla said.

"Come on then, do you want me to take it off? You don't have to take it off. We can get it off after dinner if you want." I said knowing she was only trying to take it off because Leo wouldn't be happy she was wearing it but I can deal with him.

"Me take it off after dinner?" Kayla asked as her face lit up knowing I wasn't mad at her.

"Yeah, come on let's go and eat." I said picking her up and placing her on my hip.

"What the hell is on her face?!" Oliver said as we walked in to the dining room making Kayla hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"What?" Leo asked looking up from his plate. "Look at me angel."

I could feel tears falling from my baby sisters eyes onto my shoulder. "Ok, just leave it guys, she was just playing. It's nothing." I said hoping they wouldn't saying anything more.

"I'm really intrigued now. Not gonna lie" Sam says from his spot. I just gave him a 'drop it' look and tried to sit Kayla in her seat but she had a death grip on my shirt and her crying hardened so I just sat on my seat with her in my lap. 

After a while Kayla finally turned around on my lap revealing her face and started eating but Leo just and to go and ruin it.

"What the hell?! Where did she even get that?!" Leo said and obviously Kayla started crying again and turned back around to face me.

"I bought it for her as a present! Is she not even aloud to play anymore?! God! I can't believe you sometimes!" I said standing up taking Kayla and her plate into my room and locking the door behind me so she could eat in peace. 

"No awouwed (allowed) lock door bubby!" Kayla said, she was all panicked about getting told off now. "And, no awouwed eat in bedwoom eiver!" She added.

"Well today, I say we are allowed." I say poking her sides resulting in a giggle fit from Kayla. I sat Kayla on my desk chair with her food in front of her so she could eat and I sat on the bed playing on my ps5.

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS

Kayla had finished eating a while ago and asked if I could take the make-up off, so I did and now she's playing in her room again.

Leo came into my room, looked around then asked "Where's Kayla?"

"Playing in her room." I reply simply. 

"Why do you have to be such an asshole all the time, it's exhausting honestly." Leo says to my surprise, What did I even say?!

"Ok, whatever bro." I reply, I don't know what's wrong with him and frankly I don't care. 

He just sighs and leaves. Although a few minutes later, I hear shouting paired with crying coming from my baby sister's bedroom. So of course, I went to see what was happening and as soon as I opened the door Kayla came running to me crying.

"B-Bubby!" She cried as I picked her up.

"What happened Baby?" I asked.

"Bubba, shout me! I not be bad bubby!" Kayla explained in between sobs.

"What did she do? Why were you shouting bro?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"She just... ugh!" Leo said.

"Ok, I don't know what's up with you right now but you can't just take it out on her, because she can't retaliate!" I shouted leaving the room and going into my own closing the door behind me with Kayla in my arms.

I soon calmed Kayla down and we watched a movie together in my room until she fell asleep. But while I was getting cuddles someone obviously had to ruin it.

"For fuck sake! How many times do I have to say she's not allowed to sleep in your bed?!" Leo says barging into my room. 

"What the fuck bro?! She fell asleep watching a movie! It's not the end of the world! And I don't know why she's not allowed anyways, It's like you forget how old she is sometimes! Just because we let her sleep in our beds when she's 3 doesn't mean she gonna wanna sleep with us when she's fucking 35!" I shouted, I was pissed off that he woke her up and I genuinely don't understand why she's not allowed to sleep with us, like she's a baby for fuck sake.

"You know what!? I don't give a shit anymore! Do whatever the hell you want!" Leo said leaving the room slamming the door behind him which made Kayla jump.

"Why Bubba mad?" Kayla asked still shocked from our outbursts.  

"I don't know baby." I sighed. "Go back to sleep, ok?" I said laying back down with Kayla on my chest.

"Otay bubby" Kayla yawned. 

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS

I woke up being held in strong arms, when I turn over I see Bubba. Did I sleep with Bubba all night long? That's weird, Bubby always says I'm not allowed. 

Then I realised that Juni wasn't on the bed. I looked around and my eyes finally fell onto her, laying on the floor. She's cold and I can't reach her! Bubby's bed is so high I can't get on or off it on my own and I can't move right now anyways. Bubby's holding me! I poke Bubby's cheek.

"Bubby" I whispered but he didn't wake up. "Bubby" I said slightly louder but still nothing so I hit him on the arm and his eyes shoot open.

"Whattt? Baby I was sleeping" Bubby says in a sleepy voice. 

"Juni fell bubby! She cowd!" I said, Bubby sighed and sat up releasing me from his hold but he just sat there looking at me.

"Go get it then." He said with his eyes closing again slightly.

"Silly Bubby! Bed too big, me no get down!" I said as he picked me up and placed me on the floor. I grabbed Juni and ran back to the side of the bed making grabby hands to Bubby to pick me back up. He did so and I layed back down with my blankie and Juni in Bubby's arms. This the safest and most comfortable I've felt since mama left me.

A/N

Hey, sorry this chapter is kind of short! Hope you guys enjoy, please leave comments if you like, I love reading them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
16.2K 69 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
46.6K 647 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad