Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

9

2.1K 173 5
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

..................

Dania looked at the ankle lenght mehndi colored frock with curridar sleeves and churidar trouser placed on the bed along with the net dupatta and nude colored hijab... laiba had brought everything with everyone else for Dania as it was Hadi and Nazish's wedding that started yesterday...

Yesterday laiba literally threatened her to wear the yellow loose trouse with same yellow kurta for Nazish's mayon so by the end of the discussion she had to get ready and even haider told her she looked pretty...

But her own mind and heart was not feeling good to get ready because it had only been 8 days since her mother's demise... Dania sighed once again as she sat on the bed and her mind reminded her about what Samina told her yesterday after she went to the function getting ready....

"Beta mein janti hun tumhara dil nhi kr raha hai tyar hony ka, lakin tumhy pata hai ky hum aurton ko yeh bhi kaha gaya hai ky apny liay na sahi apny khawand ky liay har waqt tyar rehna chahiye, aik shadi shuda aurat py 3 din sy ziada sog manana bhi acha nhi mana jata, shadi ky liay na sahi, apny liay na sahi, apny khawand ky liay, haider ky liay tyar hua kro, beshak apny kamry tak hi!"

Dania then remembered how haider looked at her when she was weating the bangles in the room with her waist length hair flowing freely with the air coming from the air-conditioner... it looked like he was smitten to her...

"Ma Sha Allah, bht khubsurat lag rhi ho begum."

She could feel the shudder that passed through her body when she remembered his intense gaze and also how he uttered the word BEGUM and then finally thinking about her husband she took the dress in her hands and went in the washroom to get ready....

Dania looked at herself standing in front the vanity mirror with her hair open and her dupatta laying on the back rest of the chair... she was applying the blush on her cheeks when the door was opened and haider came inside... he was dressed in black shalwar kameez looking sinfully hot...

Dania looked up at her husband who sighed looking at his wife and started to take steps to her....

"Kya baat hai? Aj kaal shohar py itny sitam ku dhay ja rhy hayn?"

Dania's cheeks heated up with his words... haider smiled and taking one more step stood just behind dania touching his shoulder with her's....

"Hum to ap py pehly sy hi fida hayn begum! In sab ki kya zaruart."

"Haider."

Dania took his name asking him to stop who laughed and pressed his lips on the back of dania's head... after that he walked to the bed and sat there looking at dania who was obvious to his gaze but hurriedly got ready and taking her mobile immediately walked out...

"Arey..."

She listened haider's voice from behind but chuckled and walked down the stairs.... The event was going on.... Dania was seated beside Nazish and soon Hiba too joined her.... While haider was busy with the guests... everyone were done with the mehndi when Nazish said to the artist...

"Inky hath py bhi lagay! Hamari bari bhabhi ky!"

Dania nodded in no and parted her lips to say something but samina who came there dodged her by saying...

"Hn bht pyari si mehndi lagana, hamary ghaar hi bari bahu hai."

The artist nodded and asked for dania's hand who looked at the the ladies and then with a sigh gave the artist her hand...

"Haider naam bhi likhiay ga."

Nazish said to the artistvan dania looked at her in an instant with a pout... nazish giggled at her and hiba too smiled.... Hiba's eyes unknowingly went up and she saw Hareem sitting on the chair looking towa haider... she sighed and smiked at what nazish'a friend was saying... after a few minutes zamaan came there to hiba asking her about her health as she was 5 months pregnant... when hiba spoke slowly to her husband...

"Hareem ko mny bhi kaha hai ammi ny bhi, par wo aik hi jagah py beth gai hui hai, asy nhi theek zamaan."

Zamaan looked at his sister and let out a sigh... turning back to her wife zamaan spoke...

"Mein baat krta hun us sy."

Saying so he went away... dania smiled looking at her henna pattern and also haider's name on the palm.... Hadi walked to the three girls and called dania saying...

"Bhabhi, bhai bula rhy hayn. Back side py gy hayn"

Dania gave him a node and stood up as soon as the artist put the last dot on the mehndi... Dania walked to the room and saw haider standing near the swing in the garden talking to someone...

"Okay, thank you we will be there."

Dania frowned at his words and haider looked at dania ending the call... he first looked at the henna on her hand and smiled broadly looking at his name...

"Apny bulaya?"

Haider raised his eyes from her hand to her face and gave her a node... holding her wrist haider spoke...

"Hospital sy call ai thi, uncle theek hayn ab, he came out of coma but the pain in his head was alot so thry gave them the injection so he is sleeping."

"I want to go to him."

Dania spoke to her husband with teary eyes... Haider immediately cupped her face and said...

"Don't cry, i will take you to him, but for now we can't go, the doctor has restricted everyone to not let anyone come thereuntil he wakes up, so we will go to him early in the morning."

Dania nodded in no... haider wiped her tear saying...

"I promise! Okay? Now smile."

Dania just came forward and put her head on his chest making sure not to touch him... haider smiled and hugged her rubbing his hand on her back...

.......................

Dania was drinking water in the kitchen when hareem came there unknowingly to go to the the back area of the kitchen... dania unknown to anything smiled at hareem who just looked at dani who some different kind of emotion which made dania frown...

"Apko kuch chahiye?"

Hareem just kepy looking at her so dania came there and moved her hand in front hareem.. hareem came out of her daze and looked at dania's hand where haider's name was written...  hareem looked at dania and said slowly...

"Sari zindagi intezar kiya tha yeh naam apny hath py likhwany ka, tumny to usy kismat mein sy bhi mitwa diya hai."

And hareem walked away with teary eyes... Dania frowned and then looked at her palm... and in the next moment she realised hareem's words... dania gulped hardly and walked upstairs with so many things in her mind...

......................

Dania looked at haider doing something on his phone... she silently went and laid down on her side thinking about hareem and her words... she was lost in her thoughts until sleep took over her due to tiredness... haider looked at dania and finding her asleep he smiled nad turning off the lights fall asleep...

Next morning came early as the couple got ready to go to the hospital as Haider had informered his elders about it beforehand they went to the hospital while others were sleeping... the ride was all silent as dania just wanted to see her father no maater what...

Coming to the reception dania asked about her father who was now shifted to a room... so the duo walked there and coming inside they saw the doctor checking Ahmed who was awake by now...

Dania just ran to her father and hugged him while crying while haider talked to the doctor about ahmed... after the doctor was gone haider looked at the father-daughter duo who were talking while crying at the same time... he decided to give them some time to he went out... after sometime dania called him inside and they stayed there for a while until the nurse came and told them that ahmed needs to sleep now after his medication...

So telling ahmed that they will be there in the afternoon they went out thou dania was reluctant to go but ahmed made her understand about her new relations as today it was Hadi and Nazish's nikkah....

While going back home haider looked at dania's silent face and held her hand saying...

"Uncle is all fine, we can take him back home day after tomorrow."

"Hmm."

Came dania's reply before she looed at haider and asked him...

"Agar mein kuch puchun! Will you answer me?"

Haider frowned and glanced at her before looking back at the road...

"What's with this question? Asy hi pucho."

Dania said out the words in her mind before asking him...

"Apka or Hareem ka rishta hua hua tha hamary nikkah sy pehly?"

Haider looked at her for a dew seconds before asking her a question instead of answering her...

"Kisi ny kuch kaha hai? Phupho ny? Hareem ny?"

"Pehly answer my question."

Dania said out ans haider squeezed her hand and spoke...

"Aisa kuch nhi hai, but us raat jab aya tha tab ammi ny bataya tha ky hareem mujhy pasand krti hai kafi arsy sy or phupho usky liay mera hath mangny ai thi."

Dania nodded and look ahead... haider kept stealing her glances untill they reached at their home... haider parked the car and squeezed dania's hand squeezing it....

"I only fell in love once, and that girl is now my wife, Alhamdulillah."

And he pulled their entwined hands up to place a kiss on the back of her palm.... Dania gave him a small smile and blinked her eyes which brought a huge smile on haider's lips...

.......................

And thst is the biggest one of this story!
Next is the epilogue

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.7K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
45.4K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
45.6K 1.4K 24