𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊, rafe...

By thegoldxnangel

her crystal eyes held a love he could only dream of ━━━ june 14, 2022 ¡ ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ ! 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌... More

⎯⎯ welcome
little freak
playlist⎯⎯
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘
000 Prologue
001 Figure Eight
002 Polo
003 Moon
004 Solitaire
005 Fair
006 Cold
007 Motel Key
008 Touron
009 Boneyard
010 Gun
011 Perfect
012 Graveyard
013 Fire
014 Golden Boy
015 Rule
016 Deny
017 Pushover
018 Stupid
019 Pain
020 Girlfriend
021 Vodka
022 Greek Statue
023 Invisible
024 Curry
025 Rotten
026 Promises
027 Gold
028 Comfort
029 Thursdays
030 Heartless
031 Money
032 Complicated
033 Cameron
034 Demons
035 Mine
036 Eternity
038 Peterkin
039 Sinner
040 Tragedy
041 Sick
042 Detective
043 Phantom
044 Mirror
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
045 Grief
046 Exile
047 Enemy
048 History

037 Plan

2.8K 96 9
By thegoldxnangel

037 !! PLAN

"So, we go in there guns a-blazin' and we make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible
and vámonos, get the hell out of there".

"Are you dumb?".

JJ's gaze turns to his sister's, a heated glare throwing daggers her way because according to him — he's helping out and she's only complaining.

"Georgie, I swear to god—".

"No. Genuine question. Are you dumb?", she steps forward shoving her pointer finger in his face, squinting up at his six foot frame staring down at her in annoyance.

Pope snickers off to the side, John B and Kiara sighing at the blonde twins' unnecessary bickering even at a time of such strategic importance.

"As I was sayin'", JJ steps back, glare still fixed on the short girl rolling her eyes at him, "we get the hell out of here. Down the Intracoastal. Wait for weather. Exit to Cuba".

"Cuba?", John B perks up.

"No, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money. Let's do this shit".

"Bro, why are you so obsessed with Yucatan?", Pope rubs a hand down his face.

JJ frowns, "It's the perfect place, Pope. The only other real paradise on earth, even Miss Genius here agrees with me", he gestures towards Georgie who sighs.

She shrugs, "He's kinda right".

Pope raises his hands up, eyes widening in surprise.

"Unbelievable".

JJ's frown gets deeper.

"Hey, if you got a better plan then—".

"Shush, they're coming!", Kiara hushes signalling the convoy of trucks driving straight into the flyover, approaching the private plane waiting for takeoff.

John B brings a pair of binoculars up to his eyes and looks through the lens quietly observing the men descending the trucks and beginning to unload them.

Pope steps closer to the wired fence.

"What's the plan? Broad strokes".

JJ's frown turns into a scowl displaying pure offence at the fact that no one seems to be taking his very elaborate plan seriously.

"I don't think we got that far", Georgie comments once again becoming the center of attention for her brother's glare.

John B waits for a beat, looking through the binoculars.

"They're loading up the gold".

A second later . . . .

"There's Ward".

"What's he doing?", Kiara asks.

John B gives a shake of the head, "He's just—".

He cuts himself off midway causing the others to exchange confused looks.

"What?".

"It's Sarah".

Georgie inhales sharply, her eyes meeting JJ's who silently asks her to keep her mouth shut, her opinions to herself at least for the moment.

If she's so innocent then why is she—

"He's hurting her".

Her senses go on high alert in the flash of a second, gaze flitting around and worry slowly wedging between her brows.

"What?", JJ steps up.

"They're fighting", John B mumbles incredulously.

"Holy shit", Pope mutters under his breath.

"Wait . . . so she—what—", the blonde girl glances around, words seeming weirdly incomprehensive right now.

"John B. Where are you going?", Kiara turns abruptly as the brunet boy rushes off back towards the Twinkie parked behind them.

"Hey! Hey!", JJ yells approaching him.

"John B!", Pope and Georgie look back at their friend, panic-stricken expressions mirroring each other's.

"Hold on! Dude, stop!", JJ goes to pull him back but he quickly settles inside shutting the door behind him.

"Don't be a hero, dude! John B!".

"John B!".

He ignites the engine and shifts the gear to drive, pressuring his foot against the accelerator.

"What are you doing!".

He ignores all of their shouts, driving right through the wired fence and onto the runway.

Their heart beats quicken as the van gains momentum directly driving towards the plane now beginning its initial drive for takeoff.

They exchange panicked looks, lips biting and fingers pulling onto the roots of their hair furiously pacing back and forth through the shrub covered area.

A small cacophony of police sirens sound throughout the air, all of their eyes widening at the sound.

"Guys, I can't get arrested", Pope looks back, frightened.

"I'm on probation", JJ mumbles.

Georgie curses under her breath, Kiara's glance catching hers as she looks around exhaling a sigh.

"Look, we're no good if we're all in jail. Come on".

They run back out on the road they initially drove in from.

Panting and breathing heavily, the four break out in a run towards a small park located nearby.

Five minutes later and all of them are situated on a bench, their breathing patterns attempting to get back to normal, eyes still wandering and scared.

"Do you think he's gonna . . . .", Georgie doesn't dare finish the thought, her heart still thumping loudly against her chest due to the adrenaline high coming off and the fear slowly setting in.

Pope shakes his head, slipping his fingers between hers maintaining a tight grip on her hand.

Over the years, when things have gone horribly wrong they've learnt to find comfort in each other's presence.

It works most of the time, like today when all she needs for her mind to stop going haywire is the feel of his thumb gently rubbing small circles at the back of her hand.

Exhaling, she rests her head on his shoulder, JJ's eyes momentarily flitting to her tired emerald gaze staring back at him with a sense of dread pooling behind her irises.

His lips twitch, eyes blinking quietly in an indication of maintaining her calm, that everything will be okay.

No matter what.

Kiara risks glimpsing at Georgie immediately catching her attention.

"Hey, Kie", Georgie straightens up beside Pope, her face falling in apology.

Kiara coughs, "It's fine".

"No, uhm. I . . . . ".

"Seriously, Gi. It's fine", the brunette offers her a genuine smile.

Pope keeps his eyes downcast while JJ's remain vigilant of his sister's emotions clearly displaying on her face.

A defeaning thuddering up above them draws their undivided attention to itself.

The plane. Departing.

Leaving the country. Leaving their hands. Their reach.

Everything — the gold, their future — exiting the peripherals of their fate, leaving them there all alone hearts shattered and hopeless.

So, so hopeless.

***
rafe cameron is so chase atlantic coded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 817 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
9.4K 922 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
1.3K 3 21
"Stop looking at me like that." she crosses her arms "Like what Princess?" he keeps his blue eyes glued to her
114 6 18
She closed her eyes and thought of him. She thought of the way he'd looked at her. The way he'd smiled. He closed his eyes and dreamed about her. He...