A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 13

32.4K 1.3K 26
By _siddh6581_

Tan thirke thirke
Man behke behke
Tera kehke kehke khudko
Mere dil ki baat jaane qaaynaat
Tere dil ki khabar bas mujhko (x2)

Aaana baatein pyaar ki laana
Aana thoda pyaar jataana
Raanjhanaa hua main tera...
Kaun tere bin mera
O.. kaun tere bin mera

Rang bikhra bikhra
Sab nikhra nikhra
Jaayein jidhar jidhar ye naina
Mujhe khud pe naaz
Hua pagla aaj
Raha apne hi bas hoon main naa (x2)

Aana mujhe bas kar lena
Aana jaa has kar lena

Hua chaaron ore shehnaai shor
Tu meri ore chal nikla
Chadhi prem lor, O dil ke chor
Kar meri bhor, ab mukh dikhla

Raanjhanaa hua main tera
Kaun tere bin mera
Rounaqein tumhi se meri
Kaun tere bin mera
Tera hai chaar chuphera
O.. kaun tere bin mera ......

                                ❤️
_

______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

"Yeah ! Work done !" I said going towards them when i started to feel a little dizzy and fell on divyank bhai .

"Are you okay samaira ?" He asked when everyone came towards me .

"Are you okay Samaira ?" He asked very concerned .

" Are you fine ?" I asked him wondering as to why he wasn't high till then .

"Yeah ! What could have happened to me ?" He asked confused .

"Huhh !" I said and felt a little more dizzy and looked at bhai and divya in confusion while everyone looked at us in confusion and suspicion .

"I will come in a minute ." I said and went to the room with the help of Divya .

"You go downstairs ! I will be there in a minute." I said and she went downstairs leaving me there to rest .

Aniket's pov -

It has been about twenty minutes since she went upstairs.  First she felt dizzy and now she hasn't come downstairs from the past Twenty minutes . I was getting pretty worried till now . I knew If I asked Divya or anyone else they would for sure tease me but she was more important than a couple minutes of teasing . So i went towards Divya to ask her .

"Divya where is Samaira ? Didn't you go with her ." I asked her .

"I am also worried bhai . She didn't seem well ." She said with a concerned tone .

"Are You okay Aniket ?" Divyank asked keeping a hand on my shoulder .

"Obviously i am fine ! What is up with you three and my health condition ?" I asked them confused and by now suspicious too .

"I will just go and find her ." I said and was about to go when Piya , Advait , Siya bhabhi , Priyank bhai and Pragya bhabhi came towards us laughing their asses off and high fiving each other .

"You want to know where she is right ?" Siya bhabhi said laughing her ass off .

"Then why don't you ask these idiots about it ?" Pragya bhabhi said smacking Divya's head .

"What bhabhi ? Why are you hitting me ?" Divya asked confused rubbing her head while Divyank was trying to
escape Pragya bhabhi's angry  glares .

"Adding bhaang in his drink to see how funny it would be to see him dancing and singing . Am i right or am I Right ?" Pragya bhabhi said while i looked at them with widened eyes .

"Are you serious right now ?" I asked them with a hint of anger in my eyes .

"Sorry Bhai ! But bhabhi what does it have to do with samaira bhabhi ?" Divya asked confused and all of them laughed in sync .

"Remember when we called you all one by one ?" Siya bhabhi said .

"Yes !" Divyank answered quickly .

"Well let's just say we switched glasses ." Advait said smirking and laughing and that's when i remembered that she took and drank a glass with me too .

"What !" All three of us exclaimed in horror .

"That means !" Divya started to sob .

"She is bloody drunk ." Divyank said dramatically falling on a chair .

"Probably ." Piya answered .

"But how did you find out about our plan ?"  Divya asked still sobbing dramatically .

"I heard you the three of you planning in the backyard ." Pragya bhabhi crossing her arms near her chest .

"Leave that all ! First of all find out where my wife is ?" I shouted and the whole family came .

"My wifeeee !" All of them teased me in sync .

"What happened aniket ?" Maa asked looking at my tensed face .

"They fed her bhaang maa ." I told her like a little kid stomping my feet .

"What !" They all screamed in horror as if they had seen a ghost of some kind .

"Where the hell is my daughter ? If anything happens to her i will kill you all ." Maa said warning them all .

"Gather all of you and start finding her . Search every single room of the haveli and every part of the pandal ." Papa said and all of us were about to go and find her when we heard someone singing and entering the pandal .

"Aaj birraj mai Holi - re ras- iiya ! Rasiyaaaaa ! Rasiyaaaaaaaaa !" Someone sang entering the pandal and vibing .

When we all looked in that direction we found the one we wished and wanted to find .

MRS SAMAIRA ANIKET SINGH RATHORE ..

"Samaira !" All of us said in sync and ran towards her .

"Samaira , Are you okay ?" I asked so concerned about her .

"It looks like i have seen you before." She said trying to read my features but couldn't so she cupped my face and brought her face nearer to look at me clearly .

"Ohh aren't you my jija ji ?" She said pouting and pointing at me like a kid .

"You look like you are flouting in air ." She said and laughed so hard holding my shoulder .

"You mad woman . I am your husband." I said and i was feeling both disappointed and shook that it has been a week and she still doesn't take me as her husband when all of a sudden she said .

"I want something !" She said looking here and there but fell so I caught her by her waist making sure that she doesn't fall while everyone else there were surely enjoying all of this .

"What ?" I asked holding her tightly  so that she doesn't fall .

"I want to see my husband ! He should have been drunk by no-w ! But wai-tttttttt wher - e is he ? She said confused holding her head and all of this made a smile form on my face because she was looking for me . She is drunk so it's taking her a little time to figure out who I am but I will make her figure out .

"I know where he is !" I said looking at her with adoration because to me at this moment she was nothing less than a child .

"Where ?" She asked looking here and there .

"In front of you . You mad woman ." I said shaking my head on her actions .

"Ohh wait !" She said and again came so close to and we had only that much distance that one push from anyone and we would be kissing the next second .

"Oh yes - you are my hus - band !" She said and held my shoulder shaking me and then held three fingers in front of me .

"Tell me how much is this !" She asked pouting innocently .

"Three ." I replied confused as to what she was up to .

"No they are not . They are three ones ." She said and laughed out loud while I shook my head at her misery .

"Bye ! I am leaving ." She said and left running and went to the dance stage while i followed her to catch her but she was definitely not going to stop today .

"Oyeee ! mera ganna chla do !" She said and the dj played the song .

( "Hey ! Put my song on !" )

Imagine her dance as this -

I was literally mesmerized by her dance . I mean how can someone dance so perfectly even after drinking bhaang . She was looking so hot i swear . She was dancing and they all were throwing colour and water on the stage .

When suddenly I saw that she was about to fall so i ran as fast as i could to her and before she could hit the floor . I held her by her waist . She closed her eyes but when she realised she didn't fall she opened her eyes just to find her so dangerously close to me . Everyone looked at us in awe as they never saw me this concerned and worried for someone .

"You could have fallen and possibly gotten hurt !" I said looking straight into her eyes .

"With you near me ? Never !"  She said looking straight into my eyes with the same adoration and maybe love too .

"That much trust ." I said still holding her .

"I know for a fact that you will be there every time I fall ." She said looking at me lovingly .

Before she could have fall again or could have probably caught a cold as she was soaked wet by now i picked her up in my arms in and took her to our room .

She was still not fully in her senses as the bhaang was pretty high .

I took her to our room and laid her down on the bed when she held my wrist stopping me from leaving .

"Where are you going ." She asked in a sleepy tone .

"To tell Divya to help you change ." I replied .

"Why ?" She asked again in her sleepy tone .

"Let's see ! Maybe because you are wet ." I said exaggerating a bit .

"Can't you help me with that ?" She asked making me shocked with her sudden statement .

"No because you are drunk right now . I will not touch you until you are in your right senses and give me consent my love ." I said and kissed her forehead when she pulled me and said something while my eyes widened with immense shock .

He is in love ...
She maybe is in love too..

_______________________________________

Stay tuned and keep voting and commenting . Do tell me about your honest opinions about this chapter.
Love you guys bye ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 187K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
490K 24.4K 23
( ๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ #1 ) Rehaan Singh Rajvansh, a 27 year old Greek God is a well known businessman as well the CEO of Rajvansh and...
1.9M 98.3K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) โFor the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...