Anna's Secret (Editing)

By avniy1312

[FEATURED×5] Bright Young Minds on @mystery Chills and Thrills on @paranormal Our Favourite | Newly Written P... More

Author Note
Achivements/Reviews
PART (I)
Chapter 2: A strange box
Chapter 3: The Serial Killer
Chapter 4: A Dream
Chapter 5: A mysterious phone call
Chapter 6: sleepwalking
Chapter 7: A note
Chapter 8 : True or lie
Chapter 9: The call recording
PART ( II )
Chapter 10: Footage
Chapter 11: A Hidden Crime
Chapter 12: Regaining of memory
Chapter 13: Self-doubt
Chapter 14: A Deepest Secret
Chapter 15: Her Name Is
Chapter 16: Marilyn's Diary
Chapter 17: Louis's Secret
Chapter 18: Who Is The Real Criminal?
Chapter 19: Chase And Run
Chapter 20: Anna Fell In Danger
Epilogue

Chapter 1 : A unusual feeling

675 140 162
By avniy1312

Chilly winds were hovering at every intersection of the road. The winds were so cruel that they would send shivers through anyone's veins. A girl was walking on the streets that cold evening. She was shivering due to the cold winds. She was carrying a bag hanging on her back which was quite heavy.

She has unusual feelings as if someone is following her. She kept turning back again and again to clear her doubts. But whenever she turned back, she did not see anyone following her.

"Why do I feel like someone is following me? Maybe it's my imagination but still, I can feel the presence of someone I don't know."

No, wait-t

"Maybe I wasn't imagining things. Why I could feel a pair of cold eyes staring at the back of my head. This path was not unfamiliar to me; I walked it every day after school as a shortcut instead of having to walk through all the neighbouring subdivisions to reach home," her thoughts sent even more shivers through his veins.

She began supposing that maybe all this was just her imagination. Then, at last, she agreed to ignore all her strange thoughts and walked quickly down the road to reach her home.

As she was moving down the road, she again felt as if someone was following her. Now, she could hear the sound of her heart beating fast in her chest. She could even hear the sound of heavy footsteps behind her back. So, she stops walking on the road for a while to see who is following her.

Looking at Anna's face, people may feel that Anna's heart is very delicate. She is not what she seems. She is braver than she looks.

To find out who was following her, she looked back but this time too there was no one there.

A few minutes later...........

"Hey, Mom. What did you have for lunch?" she asks as she throws her bag on the couch.

"Today I made your favourite dish, guess what it is." Her mother replied while she was cleaning the utensils. Just then Anna walks towards the dining table to look at the utensils.

"Wow, this looks mouth-watering." Anna says and just as she's about to pull a chair from the dining table, her mother stops her and says, "Hey, wait. Go wash your hands, Anna.

Okay-y mom. Anna annoyingly says and heads to the bathroom.

While she was washing her hands in the wash basin, many thoughts were coming into her mind.

"Why do I feel like someone has been following me for three days? Yet, whenever I try to figure out who is following me I never can.

Then she turned off the tap, dried her hands with a towel which was hanging on her left and walked out of the bathroom. After that, she came back to the dining room pulled a chair from the dining table and sat on it. She raises her hand towards the vessel and takes out a spoonful of pasta from the vessel to the plate.

When she takes her first spoonful of pasta, looks at her mother and says, "Mom, this is delicious.

"So, Anna, how was your day?" Her mother said and then she also pulled a chair from the dining table in front of Anna and sat on it.

"Yeah, it was as good as ever," she hesitates.

After finishing her meal, she took her plate from the dining table and washed it in the kitchen sink. After that, she went straight to her room and closed the door behind her.

Just then her mother called Anna's name from the kitchen "Anna please rest and then do your homework dear.

When she heard her mother's voice, she opened the door, peeked her face out the door, and replied, "Okay Mom, I'll rest.
Then she again closes the door of her room and moves towards the window, she sees that the window is closed but she can see through the window glass that someone is standing on the road and doing nothing. It is very strange for Anna as he is just standing in a position and not doing anything.

She turned away from the window and thought to herself, "Is he crazy? Or maybe he was waiting for someone. Who knows."

Suddenly a thought comes to her mind.

"Hey, wait. Is he following me?"

When she turned back towards the window. But the boy was already gone.

"Maybe I'm overthinking it,"

Then she jumped on the bed and asleep in three seconds.

One hour later............

"wheezing"

A strange sound drowns her out from a profound sleep. Then she sat up on the bed.

"Where is the sound coming from?"

Then she got up from the bed wearing her slippers and walked towards the window of her room. She felt that the sound was coming from outside.

Through the window glass, she saw a girl standing at the door of her house.

"Who is she? Why do I feel like I know her?"

She walks out of the room and begins walking down the stairs to reach the main door of the house. When she reached the main door, she opened the door and saw her friend standing at the door. Her friend wears a wizard costume.

Anna raises her eyebrows and says, "Why have you worn a wizard costume?"

Her friend pursed her lips and said, "Did you forget that there's a costume party at my house today?"

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry, you go, I'll be there in a bit," says Anna.

"Okay, but come to my house quickly," her friend says and walks away from the house.

As Anna was about to close the door, suddenly her eyes fell on a boy who was standing on the street. The boy looks familiar to him. As if she had seen her somewhere. Then she remembered that just a moment ago she had seen her on the street from her room.

"Why was he standing there like a statue?" She grumbled. Then she started stepping towards him but still, she was quite far away from him.

"Hey what are you doing?" she shouted.

But he did not give him any answer.

She became angry and then took a few more steps towards him. But the boy was still standing in one place.

She then angrily says, "Hey, why don't you answer me?"

He then turns to her and says, 'How do I look?'

When Anna sees his face, she covers her face with her hands and screams.

She screams because his face is blank. Eyes, eyebrows, nose and lips were missing from his face. Then Anna became unconscious.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself on her bed. Because she was sleeping. Then she immediately sat on the bed. Her back was completely drenched in sweat.

"Ahh! That guy is bothering me a lot." She grumbled.

She looks at the clock to see the current time. The current time displayed on the clock was 6:00 p.m.

"Oh my god. I have to finish my homework but I don't want to do it right now."

She got up from the bed and wore slippers. She then walked out of her room and steps down the stairs to meet her mother in the lobby. When she reached the lobby. Her mother heard Anna's footsteps. She turned her head back and said, "Honey, did you know that the serial killer has killed another victim?"

"It's getting serious now," Anna replied to her mother.

Then she walks towards the couch and sits on it and begins watching the news on TV with her mother.

The news anchor was saying "According to the latest information received from the police" they are saying that there was a person at the time when the third murder happened. He saw that he was there and standing behind the car when the killer was killing that person. It could be seen that the murderer was killing the man in a very strange manner. He didn't stab or shoot him, he just stood in front of the man. But our witnesses could see that the person who was in front of the murderer could not breathe and then fell on the floor. Because of the mask the killer was wearing at the time, he could not see the face of the strange boy. But suddenly his attention gets distracted by a strange sound. When he turned towards the killer, the killer was already gone. He couldn't see where he went, so, that's all for now, we'll meet after a short break.

"Why do I think the boy I saw through the window today was the killer?"
_____________________________(***)___________________________________

Who was the murderer and who was the boy that Anna had seen from her window?

It's not going to happen what you think but it will happen something sinister.

I appreciate it if you leave a vote on my story

Have a nice day ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 20 21
"sometimes the secret we keep are the heaviest burdens we carry. SECRETS of pain, of struggle, of love and loss. But when we want the most closest pe...
Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...
12.8K 940 40
ATTENTION READERS: I will be removing the complete story in a month (March 2nd, 2021 or so) so please keep that in mind when starting this story. I w...