My Pervert Housemate

By maimaginelol

Lee Jin a smart girl that get a scholarship to her ideal school Kei L's Art School. She lives in an apartment... More

Intro
Freshman
Weird
Pervert Housemate
Confession
Feelings
Author-nim
Betrayal
Kim Miryu
Author-nim
Author-nim
Kiss
Troubles
The Truth
MT
Drowned
Ruined
Mud Bath
Birthday Surprise
Author-nim
Jeon JungKook
Author-nim
Love Triangle
Flustered
A Day Without Him
Hometown
Rejection
My First
A Goodbye
Unexpected Decision
Unexpected Tragedy
Lost
Propose
Honeymoon
MinYeol
His Ex
Fight
Reconciliation
Ending
Special Chapter : Merry Christmas

In The Woods

6.9K 257 20
By maimaginelol

Jin POV
We went to the beach and had a party. Chanyeol played the guitar and Min sang a song.

Although we had dinner already, the others made a BBQ.

"Okay! Couples! Gather here! We have a games for you" our teacher said with megaphone.

"We had spread a things in the woods and you must find it. We had put arrows to be the clue. Follow the arrow with the color of the number that I give to you" he said.

The beach are near with the woods. So it was nice here and the woods didn't have any dangerous animals but we may not enter without permission.

He started to give the number. I and Jongin got number 17 with white color. Meanwhile Min and Chanyeol couple got number 22 with dark blue color.

"We will win" Chanyeol said.
"If you can" Jongin said.
"You two, stop" I said and Jongin back to me.

"Ready? You have 40 minutes. Start!" the teacher said and blow the whistle.

We entered the woods and each of us took a torch for lighting. There are 25 couples.

"There!!" I pointed at the white color arrow.
"Let's go!" He said and grabbed my hand.

He had a lot of sweats and his face looks pale. I stopped him.

"W-what?" He said. I put my hands on his forehead. Normal.
"Why there is so much sweat? Are you scared?" I asked.
"N-no" he sputtered. I glared at him. He looked away.

Suddenly a mosquitoes cross and Jongin jumped to behind me.

"So you're scared of insects?" I said.
"Y-yes" he said.

I turned around and face him. Grabbed his wrist and continued our journey.

"That's it!!" I said and took out the book that was hidden between the grass.

"Okay, now let's go back" he said and back me.

I walked slowly and .....

"Bah!" I said slowly.
"UWAAAAHHHHHHH" he yelled.
"Hihi" I chuckled.
"YA!!" He hollered.
"What? You're not the only one" I said and walked away. Leaving him alone.

Actually when we was going to find the thing, I heard screams. Most of it was boys voice or girl who scream like boy(?)

"Ya.. wait for me" he said. I ignored him and walked faster.

He catched up and back hugged me.

"Ya...let me go" I said.
"No" he said.
"What if someone see us?" I said.
"It's dark here" he said.

I looked around and yes, it was dark. He started to hug me tightly and kiss my neck.

"Wait" I said.
"What" he whispered. I could feel his breath and suddenly I felt hot.

"There's a fly" I said. He released the hug and moved away.

"Where?" He said.
"Anywhere~" I said and walked away.
"Ya..how can you lie to your boyfriend" he said and grabbed my hand.
"Because you're too pervert" I said and touched his nose.

We exited the woods safely and we're the first couple to arrive. We got the prize from our teacher and eat the BBQ.

Min's POV
We entered the woods and searched for blue arrow.

"Where is it?" Chanyeol asked.
"There!" I pointed the arrow with my torch.

It tooks 5 minutes to find each arrow in the dark. Maybe Jin couple had exited the woods because their arrow was white.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at the place and took the thing. It was a watch and we searched for it like crazy but actually it was under the tree.

"I feel like pabo" I said while touching the watch.
"Me too" he replied and we both laughed.

Suddenly....

*SHRAK SHRAK*

We both look at the moving bushes and suddenly.....

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!" someone appeared from the bushes and ended in Chanyeol's arm.

"Uh? Chanyeol oppa!!" She said. Yes, she, Kim Miryu.
"Miryu?" He said and pushed her to the side and moved beside me.
"Where's your partner?" I asked.
"He's scared so I ran away" she said. I frowned. She glared at me but then made a puppy eyes to Chanyeol.

"Oppa, my feet is hurt" she said.
"Wait here, I'll find your partner" he said.
"Oppa!! Don't!" She hollered.

We looked at her suspiciously.

"Wae?" He asked.
"He just texted me that he already went to the seaside and I replied to him that I met you. So, let's go back together" she said while walking to him and hugged his arm.

"Okay, let's go Min" he said and went to me.
"Oppa! My feet hurts" she said.
"But you can walk just now" he said. I saw she stomping her feet and said something but I didn't hear it.

When we were going to go back, we stopped in the middle.

"Which way did we use just now?" He asked.
"I also don't know. There are arrow just now" I replied.
"Oppa, I'm scared" Miryu hugged his arm tightly. He patted her shoulder.

Should I do it too? Nonono. I don't flirt. I shook my head.

"What happen? Are you sick?" He asked.
"No, nothing" I said and looked down and something catched my eye.

Miryu's POV
I had successed in joining their group and interrupt their late night date.

Yes, I followed them and told my partner to went back by himself because when we just passed the first arrow, he got frightened. He's a random guy that I picked to join the game because Chanyeol oppa was in too.

When I followed them, I hid in the bushes and broke the arrow. If we lost, I can have a lot of times to be with Oppa.

When they arrived at the place, I went to the side and acted like I met them in coincidence.

"Wait, is that our arrow?" Min pointed at something on the ground.
"Oh? Yes it is. I think it fell down because of the wind" Chanyeol said.
"Oppa..it's cold" I said while hugging his arm.
"But I'm hot. Let go of my arm" he said and I was forced to release it.

I looked at Min who was chuckling quietly. I mumbled the sentence that I said to her just now.

"I'll kill you" I mumbled. She frowned. I bet she's curious about what I mumbled just now.

"I found another one, let's go" Chanyeol said and dragged Min.
"Miryu! Follow us" he continued but he didn't even approach me. I stomped my feet and followed them. I don't want to get lost at this fvking woods. My beautiful face will be stung by the mosquitoes.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the seaside and everyone clapped.

I saw Jin ran to Min and cupped her face.

"Are you okay? I think you've lost" she said.
"I'm okay" Min said and smiled.
"If she's with me, she'll never get lost" Chanyeol said.
"That's what I am afraid of. Even when we are only played around the neighborhood, you got lost easily" Jin teased. Chanyeol dumbfounded.

"Miryu..are you okay?" Someone came. It was my random partner.
"Shut up, can you?" I said and left him.

Jin's POV
After they had cameback, we started the bonfire party. We sing, dance, play and even played a role on mini gag concert.

Jongin was sitting beside me with his hands around my waist and enjoying the mini gag concert. Chanyeol and Min enjoying their BBQ. We are all happy today.

"Okay, we should wrapped up now and get back to your rooms. Tomorrow we will have breakfast at 7 and we'll go to the enjoy mud tomorrow. Now dismiss" our teacher said and we went back one by one.

"Ouh..I am so full" Chanyeol said while stroking his stomach.
"Aigoo...auntie, is it a boy or a girl?" I teased.
"We don't know yet" he replied with girl voice. We laughed.

We went to our rooms and get ready to sleep. Not only us that changed roommate. On the first floor, the rooms were filled with couples.

"Yah...I think we are the only one who change roommate" I said.
"You've just know it?" He said while laying on the bed.
"Yes" I replied and laid beside him.

"Come here" he spread his arms and I went near him. He kissed my forehead and stroke my hair.

"Sweet dream" he said.
"You too" I replied and fell asleep in his hug.
_________________
Guys...

Mind to read my BTS V's fanfic?

The title is I Love You, Alien

Please read and vote!

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 306 15
(Y/N) is an average high school girl and when a cute looking guy moves in next door, her average life takes a sudden turn... (slow updates due to sch...
453K 11K 34
Everyone thinks her life is perfect. She has friends, money, popularity and beauty. But no-one knows what on the inside. This is until EXO has to go...
94.6K 4.2K 19
Byun Baekhyun is a reckless and stubbord young man who doesn't fear anyone, especially when he has no choice to live in a house with a fanciful and m...
838 116 22
A novel of a girl from Kent who moved to Korea with her parents and her 2 brothers how else could life get any worse....... new school new lifestyle ...