Love Affair w/ My Ex-Husband

By 2sarahelizabeth2

Marriage life wasn't all that easy for Esther and Baekhyun. Both young lovers thought that marriage would be... More

✧─ Chapter 1 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 2 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 3 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 4 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 5 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 6 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 7 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 8 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 9 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 10 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 11 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 12 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 13 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 14 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 15 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 16 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 17 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 18 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 19 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 20 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 21 ─✧
✧─ Chapter 22 ─✧

♡ The Introduction ♡

528 8 1
By 2sarahelizabeth2

************************************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

***************************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

****************************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

******************

✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

********

✧✿✧

**

____________________________________

SETTING:
~ S.Korea and U.S~

WORD COUNT:
~ 2,000 to 2,300 words per chapter ~

GENRE:
~ Obsession, Melodrama, Thriller, Marriage, (Dark) Romance, Cliffhanger, (Heavy) Smut, Emotional, Suspense, Exotic Romance, Crime, And Forbidden Affair ~

TIME SETTING:
~ 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2023 ~

SMALL SUMMARY:
~ A divorced woman falls into a lustful temptation after her ex-husband is brought back into her life after 7 years ~

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

FEMALE LEAD:
Esther Lee, Born in 1994. 28 years old. Sign: Leo. Appearance: 5'2". Long wavy, dark brunette hair with bangs. She is to be considered the most beautiful woman in in the planet, but she developed mental health problems after her divorce. Character traits: dedicated and hardworking woman who always focused on achieving her goals. All her hard work throughout the years is thrown into turmoil after life gives her a 2nd chance encounter with her ex-husband.
Her Love Interest: Byun Baekhyun

--

JAKE LEE:
Born in 2017. Age: 6 years old. He is the son of Baekhyun and Esther. After their parents divorce, Jake grew up without his father present in his life. Esther raised him to be the sweetest boy you ever came across. Despite growing up with only his mother present in his life, Jake is determined to rekindle with his estranged father.

--

MALE LEAD:
Byun Baekhyun. Born in 1992. Age: 29 years and old. 5'9". Character Traits: Before his divorce, he was full of life and chaotic energy. The world was his oyster. He was the biggest goofball out there. Until the divorce happens. Afterward, he completely lost himself. He's more cold and he is less talkative than he was back then. That is until he meets his son and the woman he fell deeply in love with.
His Love Interest: Esther Lee.

--

SUPPORTING CAST:
Na-bi Choi. Born 1994. Age 29. 5'4". Long, black hair. Was Esther's childhood best friend until Esther disappeared off radar after her divorce. Character Traits: Sophisticated and a very demanding social elite who owns up to her reputation.

--

SUPPORTING CAST:
Rowoon. Age: 26. Born in 1996. 6'2". Not only is he an excellent executive assistant, but he is an amazing friend to Baekhyun for many years. He looks serious most of the time in public, but he actually has a great sense of humor towards his closest friends.

--

SUPPORTING CAST:
Taeyong. Age: 27. Born in 1995. 5'9". He is the opposite of Rowoon. He is serious pretty much all the time. Especially, since he is the Chief Financial Officer of the company. When it comes to financing all the profits of the company, he takes his job seriously to ensure the company doesn't plummet.

--

SUPPORTING CAST:
Mina. Age: 26 years. Born in 1997. 5'4". She'll portray the role of being Esther's younger sister. Through thick and thin, she'll always be there for her sister no matter what happens. Even if her sister has boy problems. She is very bold and sassy, but she has the biggest heart there is.

--

~ ~
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:

There will be strong depictions of heavy smut throughout the story since of course it's a forbidden affair between the main leads.

More characters will be introduced throughout the series as it progresses. These ones are the main characters who have a huge impact on the story.

I don't have an exact date on when I'll upload the chapters, but I will try to upload at least 2 chapters a week. Depends on my schedule.

The scenes in this novel are fictional! I just create fan fictions for fun. There will be some moments where you'll want to bang your head on the table.

There will be strong language every corner. There will also be graphic scenes such as violence, mental health issues, suggestive dialogue and mature themes.

Images and gifs will be provided to help envision the novel more accurately in your mind. All images and pictures that are gonna be provided, are from Pinterest.

If I make any type of grammar mistake, my sincerest apologies. I tend to type really fast. I'll go back and fix my mistake.

The point of view will be in 2nd pov.

There will be some flashbacks in the novel. I'll let you all know when a flashback is coming and when the flashback ends so there will be no confusion.

Late 2014: Is the year they met

Mid 2016: Was their divorce era

Early 2017: When Esther gave birth to Jake

(Actual present time) 2023: When Baekhyun and Esther rencounter after several years.

👉🏼 The actual story starts in Chapter 1 👈🏼

The story will start off short and will eventually start to get longer as it progresses.

Please don't hesitate to leave any type of feedback (except negative. I'm very sensitive) if I made any type of grammatical errors or on how to improvise the story.

Please enjoy the novel. I know I will since Baekhyun is my bias wrecker ;)

Once again, heavy smut ahead ⚠️

START DATE: Monday, March 27th. 2023

END DATE: Thursday, May 25th. 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 16 16
*Content Introduction* In the spring of her thirties, Eun Jiyeon decides to divorce her husband of three years, Cha Minwoo, and dreams of a new start...
5.8K 328 4
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 18,842 words Ever since Baekhyun was young, he possessed the unique ability to see his compatibility with others. When his hand...
30.6K 1K 10
Baekhyun and you were best friends since you were babies. You had a crush on him ever since you were a little girl but until now, you never had the n...
9K 403 64
Two successful people fell in love at the right moment and at the right time. But one of them is dealing with their own demons. They had an inner tur...