60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 11-20

3.2K 24 3
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 11

In the following days, Bie Zhizhi repeated it every day: Accompanied by her brother, she started running from the gate of the family compound, ran into the alley, then changed clothes in that room, drank some water, and went back Sitting on the back seat of my brother's bicycle, the brother and sister went to the hospital together.

Zhi Zhi's body is really too weak.

When she first started running, she was out of breath almost as soon as she ran a hundred meters. Her mouth was bitter, her lungs were tingling, and her legs felt like they had been filled with lead... No matter how she stretched after the run, Still feeling sore all over.

The next day, I dragged my body with sore muscles and continued to run, and the feeling was even more sour.

On the third and fourth days, the state was still very bad.

From the fifth day onwards, the situation began to improve. She didn't need to run three or five steps to stop and take a few quick steps... On the seventh day, she was able to keep running for less than half the distance...

Zhi Zhi paid attention to Tan Chunyu on the one hand On the one hand, I am happy for the changes in my body.

She used to take various drugs for a long time which caused severe side effects, coupled with the torment of illness, she could only eat some porridge and tasteless vegetables. As long as the food has a little meaty smell, or has a strong spice taste, she can't eat it, and she feels like vomiting... And because this kind of life has lasted for too long, she has developed a fear of meat.

It's different now.

After a little exercise, she will have a strong sense of hunger, and she has no interest in porridge and vegetables. She will actively want to eat meat, and want to eat high-protein and high-sugar foods.

However, I still can't eat fatty meat that is too greasy, and I can eat some lean meat, chicken without skin or something.

Exercising every day and still willing to eat, Bie Zhizhi's whole mental outlook has changed - although she is still so thin, her fair face has a healthy blush, her eyes are brighter, her hair is softer and more It's shiny.

However, most of Bie Zhizhi's attention was still on Tan Chunyu.

The eyeliner hired by the second brother kept reporting all of Tan Chunyu's whereabouts.

--Tan Chunyu just followed Zhizhi every morning. When Zhi Zhi went to change clothes in the small bungalow in the dead end, Tan Chunyu would turn into a small parallel alley next to her, and then climb over the wall and lie on top of the wall to stare. When Zhizhi changed her clothes and came out of the bungalow, Tan Chunyu walked out of the small alley next door at the same time, staring at Zhizhi as she walked away, and then she followed... --Tan

Chunyu would go to the state-run meat stall in the market every afternoon He carried a basket to sell some ginger, onion and garlic, but everyone had these things in their homes, so she basically couldn't sell them. It wasn't until the evening when the market was about to end that she would pick up some vegetable leaves and go home. On the way home, she would take a long detour and talk to a gangster nicknamed "The Lame Mouse" before going back... Bie Zhizhi knew that

Tan Chunyu's first husband was a butcher .

So Tan Chunyu's intention of approaching the butcher was obvious - she didn't really want to go to the countryside at all, she was planning to reproduce the plot of her previous life!

But what does Tan Chunyu mean by approaching that gangster "lame mouse"?

Although Bie Zhizhi didn't know how Tan Chunyu in her previous life "made a little trick" and forced her to commit suicide... But at this juncture, she signed up to go to the countryside, approached the butcher, and went to talk to the "lame mouse" every day Could it be that the "lame rat" was one of the accomplices who killed the original body?

Time passed day by day, and it was May 30th in a blink of an eye.

There is only one day left until Tan Chunyu goes to the countryside.

Don't Zhi Zhi know, something will happen soon.

The second brother is very nervous, and has hired more people these days to secretly monitor Tan Chunyu and the people she has been friends with these days...

Bie Zhizhi has an inexplicable sense of security.

Still, she prepared in secret-carrying a screwdriver with her.

But Tan Chunyu was not at peace.

Although she had already defeated Bie Zhizhi once in her previous life, this time the old plot will repeat itself, although she is sure, she is still a little inexplicably uneasy.

--First of all, the date is wrong. Bie Zhizhi in the previous life died on May 12th, and it is already the end of May now.

--In the previous life, Bie Zhizhi always liked to come here alone, but now, her brother is with her every day, and she has never left a single day... So she has to find a way to lure Bie Yannan away from Bie Zhizhi .

--In her previous life, when the incident happened, she spread rumors to Sun Xiuzhen, a gossip woman, that Bie Zhizhi had an affair with a "lame mouse"... So Bie Zhizhi in her previous life was actually forced to death by the rumors spread by Sun Xiuzhen. But in this life, Sun Xiuzhen hated Tan Chunyu so much that she didn't want to see her, let alone believe her words. She can no longer create public opinion.

--What disturbs Tan Chunyu the most is that Bie Zhizhi's character in this life seems to be different from the previous life.

Bie Zhizhi in the past was introverted and taciturn, like a piece of dough, who was rounded and flattened casually; now Bie Zhizhi...Although it seems that she still doesn't like to talk to outsiders, Tan Chunlei can feel Bie Zhizhi's attack power.

So this time, can she succeed?

Tan Chunyu didn't know either.

All she knew was that there were only a few days left before her "going to the countryside".

Of course she can't really go to the countryside.

But if she didn't register at the Educated Youth Office, Tan Chunlei would beat her up, and threatened that if she didn't go to the countryside to jump in the queue, he would beat her to death! Her parents died and her mother remarried, so there is no place for her to stay here. If you are kicked out of the house, you will really have to sleep on the street.

Besides, she signed up to go to the countryside to confuse other family members. Let them feel that she has accepted her fate, so they should stop guarding against her.

Tan Chunyu also knew that there was not much time left for her, so she decided to do it tomorrow, that is, on May 31st.

**

In a residential house near the abandoned coal bunker, more than a dozen strong men are gathering under the lamp for a meeting.

Someone drew a simple topographic map on paper, and said while gesturing: "...Look, here is a warehouse. It used to be a coal bunker in a steel factory, and it was abandoned two years ago... The suspect made an appointment with his upline, On the last day of every month, the two of them are here...in the middle room of this row of bungalows to meet secretly...so this is the best place for us to capture him and go online!" Li Shu and his

comrades Sit on the sidelines and listen carefully to the leaders taking turns telling the case.

The thing is like this:

the national security department discovered a secret agent hiding in the steel plant. This person colluded with foreign forces to steal the internal information of the steel plant and leak it out.

At present, the national security department has obtained his criminal evidence.

He has an upline, which is hidden relatively deep, so the national security department needs to catch up with this spy and his upline. In order to ensure the safety of the mission, the national security department specifically applied to the army for assistance and asked to send a team of excellent snipers.

Li Shu and his comrades accepted the task assigned by their superiors and rushed to the abandoned coal bunker near the Songshi Iron and Steel Plant half a month in advance to set up surveillance.

During these half a month, the entire team was scattered in the houses around the warehouse, and never went out-the spy was about fifty years old, lived here since he was a child, and was very familiar with it. If you see so many strange faces suddenly appearing, you might startle them.

Every day, Li Shu lay prone at the window of the residential house, aiming at the row of bungalows at the door of the abandoned coal bunker...the one in the middle.

--It is said that the secret agent and the upper line meet secretly in that room every time.

And the instruction given by the superior is: both of them must be caught alive!

However, Li Shu discovered a very interesting thing.

--His childhood playmate Bie Zhizhi actually comes here every day?

Yes, he also lived here before he was ten years old. He was the same age as Bie Yanxi, the youngest of another family, and they were very good friends. After he was ten years old, he and his mother moved out here, and then he would come to another house to live for a few days during winter and summer vacations.

The adults in the family all kindly joked about him and Bie Zhizhi, saying that Zhizhi was his little wife.

In Li Shu's memory, Bie Zhizhi was a beautiful and fragile porcelain doll. He just thinks she is too beautiful, too thin, too pitiful, the kind who doesn't talk back when she is bullied... So his feelings for Bie Zhizhi are like that of a brother to his sister.

He prefers to play with his good friend Bie Yanxi.

It's just that he hasn't been back to Songshi for six or seven years, and he hasn't seen his good friend Bie Yanxi again. Some time ago he received a letter saying that Bie Yanxi was hospitalized, and Li Shu planned to take time to visit Bie Yanxi after finishing the task.

But he didn't expect that he would see Bie Zhizhi in advance...

In fact, he didn't dare to recognize Bie Zhizhi, she was three years younger than him, she should be seventeen this year. Seventeen-year-old Bie Zhizhi and ten-year-old Bie Zhizhi are two different species, okay?

She is too beautiful.

Fortunately, Bie's second brother is still in his original appearance, so Li Shu dared to confirm Bie Zhizhi's identity, otherwise, he really thought that a little fairy came to this warehouse every day.

Brother Bie and Bie Zhizhi's motive for coming to this warehouse is very clear. It is for running and fitness, and the time and route are also very fixed... After ruling out the motives of the Bie brothers and sisters, the national security team decided not to interfere, so as not to startle the snake.

**

In the blink of an eye, May 31st is here.

Bie Zhizhi and his second brother went out early in the morning.

Bie Yannan, "Today is the last day, Tan Chunyu has to take the train today..."

Zhizhi took a deep breath, "So something will happen today, right?"

Bie Yannan was silent for a while, and then said: "Don't be afraid , I found a total of more than 20 people last night, and everyone helped us keep an eye on it... Forget it, why don't we go to the Hutong today, let's go directly to the hospital..." He was scared

.

Don't Yannan never imagined that Tan Chunyu was so tolerant that he dragged on until the last day! If Tan Chunyu was targeting him, he wouldn't even wrinkle his eyebrows for fear of a fart! What is there to be afraid of as an old man? But Zhizhi can't do anything, she is too fragile and delicate.

So he backed down, thinking about hiding his sister so that Tan Chunyu couldn't find her. Anyway, Tan Chunyu has to leave Songshi today...

Zhizhi shook her head, "Tan Chunyu must have left her a way out, I don't believe she will really go to the countryside to jump in the queue. Brother, we retreated today, do we have to hide in the future?" Is she forever? Let's stick to the original plan."

Saying that, Bie Zhizhi started running.

Bie Yannan had no choice but to follow her slowly on a bicycle.

After a while, the brothers and sisters came to the entrance of the alley.

Bie Yannan stopped suddenly, and shouted in a low voice: "Zhi Zhi, don't go any further..."

Zhi Zhi turned to look at her brother, her heart was pounding in shock, and she involuntarily put her hand into her trouser pocket-- She's hiding a screwdriver there.

"My brother gave me a signal," Bie Yannan stared at the roof of a four-story tube building in the distance, and said softly, "Someone arrived earlier than us. What brother means is, let us stay away from there."

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and then said to his brother in a low voice: "Then let's start the third plan!"

Bie Yannan nodded, and said in a low voice: "Then be careful." He turned his head on the bicycle, Ride out of the alley.

--Zhizhi and the second brother discussed various emergencies, and formulated five sets of response plans.

The second set of plans is "Don't Yannan take the initiative to leave, don't Zhizhi take the order".

In this way, Tan Chunyu took the initiative to give him a chance to make a move.

Of course, Bie Yannan has arranged for two brothers to ride bicycles to wander around the entrance of the alley, and another two brothers to hide in a hidden place in the alley. The four of them will ensure the safety of Bie Zhizhi.

It's about my sister's safety, Bie Yannan doesn't want my sister to be left alone. But every response plan requires everyone's cooperation. Once it is messed up, it will be troublesome.

Don't worry about Yannan, "Zhizhi, you go back with me!"

"Brother, hurry up, Brother Xigang and Brother Xitie will protect me!" Bie Zhizhi said seriously.

Bie Yannan had no choice but to be cruel, and left the alley in a hurry by bicycle.

It's so hard to die, he really met Tan Chunyu at the entrance of the alley!

Tan Chunyu obviously didn't expect to meet Bie Yannan... She was a little guilty, her face was pale, and she couldn't help but took a step back.

Bie Yannan glanced at Tan Chunyu coldly, God knows how hard it took him to control his expression, and rode away on the bike without looking sideways. In fact, he had already greeted Tan Chunyu's ancestors in his heart.

Tan Chunyu watched Bie Yannan leave in a daze, unable to react for a long time.

She followed her all the way, she was sure that Bie Yannan and Bie Zhizhi had entered the alley, so why did Bie Yannan come out alone? Originally, she was still worrying about what reason she needed to find to trick Bie Yannan away...

Now that Bie Yannan leaves, Bie Zhizhi will be on the order!

Could this be her heroine halo of Tan Chunyu?

Tan Chunyu was overjoyed and hurried to the alley.

After walking for a while, she saw Bie Zhizhi frowning and rushing out? !

Tan Chunyu's heart was in a panic, wondering if Bie Zhizhi didn't go into that hut to change clothes? You know, the lame mouse had already received her letter, and had been waiting in that room early in the morning.

"Zhizhi, what are you doing here?" Tan Chunyu asked enthusiastically.

Bie Zhizhi looked at her with a confused expression, and answered irrelevant questions, "Tan Chunyu, isn't today the day you leave Songshi and go to the countryside to jump in the queue? Why are you still here?"

Tan Chunyu is eager to win, so he plans to procrastinate, "Don't mention that I have something to do here, I have to leave right away after I finish this matter...By the way, Zhizhi, can you do me a favor?

" Frowning at her.

Tan Chunyu said in embarrassment: "It's like this, I, I seem to be on my period temporarily, so can you accompany me to the empty house in front to have a look... Are my pants dirty, Zhi Zhi, I'm so sorry Afraid of losing face in front of others..."

Bie Zhizhi said, "There is no one else here except you and me. You take two steps forward and turn your back on me. I can help you take a look here. "

Tan Chunyu hurriedly said: "No, no, no, if someone comes, wouldn't it be...Zhizhi, please help me!"

Bie Zhizhi thought for a while, and said: "Okay!

" Chunyu is overjoyed!

The two walked into the depths of the alley together.

When she walked to the door of the row of bungalows in front of the abandoned coal bunker, Tan Chunyu deliberately walked behind Bie Zhizhi, and she had already made up her mind that as soon as Bie Zhizhi pushed the door open, she would push Bie Zhizhi into the house, and then Close and lock that door again!

One step, one step... another step...

Bie Zhizhi and Tan Chunyu stepped up the steps one after another, with Bie Zhizhi in front and Tan Chunyu behind.

Tan Chunyu's breathing became heavy, and her heart started beating wildly.

On the contrary, Bie Zhizhi, who seemed to know nothing, stepped steadily on the steps and pushed the door open...

Tan Chunyu stretched out his hand, ready to push Zhizhi away -

but suddenly heard Bie Zhizhi use a special An unexpected and delicate voice called out, "...Brother Jianhua?"

Tan Chunyu was stunned.

--What? Is Luo Jianhua in there? ? ?

How can it be!

She, she obviously called the lame mouse to come over, and now he is hiding in the room, as long as Bie Zhizhi steps into the room...

But why is Luo Jianhua in there?

What Tan Chunyu hates the most is Luo Jianhua's obsession with Bie Zhizhi.

So there is absolutely no way for her to let Bie Zhizhi and Luo Jianhua stay in an empty room... Otherwise, wouldn't she just make wedding clothes for others?

She wanted to see what was going on.

So Tan Chunyu pushed Bie Zhizhi away-but she didn't push Bie Zhizhi into the room, but pushed Bie Zhizhi aside and rushed into the room by herself.

Then, Tan Chunyu heard Bie Zhizhi's sneer.

She was taken aback.

Tan Chunyu turned around and saw Bie Zhizhi rushing down the steps and running away quickly -

"Bie Zhizhi!" Tan Chunyu didn't know well, and screamed quickly.

She also wanted to escape from this room quickly...

But, a rough and smelly big hand covered her mouth from back to front, and at the same time, a cold metal tube pressed against her temple!

"Don't move, if you dare to move, you will be shot and killed." An old man's voice sounded darkly in her ears.

Tan Chunyu was frightened and dumbfounded.

Chapter 12

In an instant, Tan Chunyu's mind went blank.

She couldn't understand anyway, how did things turn out like this?

She just wanted to frame Bie Zhizhi and ruin Bie Zhizhi's reputation.

How did it rise to... a man held a gun to her head?

Don't Zhizhi be so powerful? I never heard that she has such a backer! Ah, that's right... Could it be Li Nianzhi? Yes, Li Nianzhi has not been discharged from the army at this time, he is a soldier and he has a gun...

No, no!

The man holding her hostage...is not Li Nianzhi!

Just now he threatened her not to move, he said something, he is not Li Nianzhi!

He, he...

Tan Chunyu's eyes widened in horror.

-she knew who it was! She recognized his voice!

He is... Sun Xiuzhen's man Lao Yang! ! !

"Old, old Yang... Uncle Yang, please speak up if you have something to say!" Tan Chunyu said tremblingly.

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard another man's voice.

"Trash!"

Tan Chunyu was immediately frightened and his legs went weak.

--Why is there another man?

However, she did not recognize the man's voice.

how so? ? ?

At this time, a third man's voice sounded, "Brother, uncle... Uncle, I beg you, I, I don't know you, please let me go, let me go! I didn't lie You really didn't lie to you... this woman! This is the woman who asked me to come here for a date..." "

Damn lame, you are talking nonsense!" Tan Chunyu cursed angrily.

Now she recognized that this man who was crying like a grandson was the little bastard Lame Mouse she had found!

"Say, are you from Guoan? Tell me!" The unidentified man became furious, and after a low growl, Tan Chunyu heard two dull sounds of "bang bang" being hit by a wooden stick, and then the lame mouse went Weeping bitterly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am not a policeman I am a policeman! I really am...I didn't lie to you, it was this little girl who asked me to come here, and we just wanted to be here We really didn't know you two were here..."

"Shut up!"

the irritable man cursed in a low voice, "If you dare to make the slightest noise, I'll kill you!"

The lame mouse immediately Shut up.

Tan Chunyu was also trembling with fright, and didn't dare to speak anymore.

But after Bie Zhizhi tricked Tan Chunyu into the house, he ran away.

As soon as she ran out of a corner, she saw a terrified Xigang rushing towards her head with gritted teeth...

Both of them were startled by each other, so they hurried to the brakes!

"Brother Xigang!" Zhi Zhi hurriedly greeted the second brother's good friend.

Seeing her intact appearance, Xi Gang finally let go of his heart, and complained to her again, "My aunt! Didn't you agree that you and your second brother can't come in as long as you give a signal? Why don't you obey orders? You, you, you, you...you really scared me to death!"

Bie Zhizhi said with a smile: "I'm fine, Brother Xigang, look, I'm fine!" "

What are you? I don't know either!" Xigang was really frightened, and kept scolding her, "...do you know who is in that room?" "Who is it?

" Bie Zhizhi looked at Xigang's face. Look, a little surprised and uncertain.

Xigang signaled her to get out of the alley quickly, and at the same time told her, "A man went in before six o'clock in the morning... until now no one has come out, and the lame mouse also went in at half past six... ...It hasn't come out until now! Think again, Tan Chunyu has also gone in, and he hasn't made a single sound until now... You say it's scary, isn't it scary!"

Don't Zhizhi be startled!

--What? There are three people in that room now, two men and one woman?

Think about it again...

Yes, Tan Chunyu hasn't said anything until now!

Bie Zhizhi was terrified, "Brother Xigang, let's go! Hurry up!"

The two trotted out, but they were stopped by someone as soon as they left the alley.

"Hello, two little comrades. I'm a national security officer. Here's my work permit. I'm sorry. I'm asking you something. May I delay you for a while?" A person who looked very kind said the middle-aged man.

Bie Zhizhi and Xi Gang looked at each other.

**

At this moment, in the temporary command room not far away, leader A asked in surprise: "Is it really 'existence'?"

The scout nodded, "It's true...Lao Yang entered that place at five fifty in the morning In the room, 'Existence' sneaked into the warehouse last night. Our people had already found him when he entered the warehouse, but the light was not good at night, so we couldn't be sure who he was..." "'Existence

' He quietly came out of the warehouse at around 5:40, and then went in through the back door of that room... Our scouts who were lying on the roof watching him saw him and felt like it, but they were not sure."

"At 6:30, a man with scorpion eyebrows walked in from the entrance of the alley... Our scouts recognized him as a gangster near the local area, nicknamed Lame Mouse. For some reason, Lame Mouse pushed him away. That door... and then I tried to escape in a panic... but someone rushed out of the room and tied him back!" "

Because of this, our soldiers in charge of tracking recognized that the man really was 'existing' '!"

Leader A was so excited that he slapped the table and said sharply, "'Existence' must be captured alive!"

Leader B frowned and asked, "How is the situation at the scene now?"

The scout replied, "It can be determined. Yes, there are four people in that room now-Lao Yang, 'Existence', the lame mouse and a young girl. It is very likely that the lame mouse and the young girl have been taken hostage by them." Leader A shook his head, "If we

still There is no exposure, and the lives of the two kidnapped people are not in danger for the time being..."

Leader B snorted softly, "I know 'existence' too well, he is ruthless. In order to hide his identity, let alone the man and woman who entered by mistake, Even Lao Yang may be killed by him!"

Leader A got anxious when he heard this, "That's not possible! We must protect the safety of the people... You have dealt with 'Existence' for so many years, you must know his Hurry up, think of a way..."

At this moment, all three of them heard someone talking from outside, "Don't be afraid, little girl, tell me, why did you approach the row of bungalows near the abandoned warehouse today?

" The three stopped talking immediately.

Then everyone heard a sweet voice like the first cry of a baby warbler-

"I run and exercise every day...the row of houses is uninhabited, and I sometimes go there to change my sweaty clothes. But Today, my brother suddenly had something to do and couldn't accompany me, so I didn't dare to go alone, so I walked back... As a result, I ran into Tan Chunyu when I walked to the alley!" "I don't have a good relationship with Tan Chunyu,

but But Tan Chunyu insisted on dragging me to that room, there was no one around at that time, and I was not as strong as her, so I obediently followed her to the door of the room, and then ran away while she was not paying attention..."

B As soon as the leader heard such a charming and lovely girlish voice, he immediately walked to the door, opened a crack in the door and looked out.

He stared at Bie Zhizhi outside the room who was being questioned for a while, then gently closed the door, lowered his voice and said to leader A: "Boss, 'Existence' has a lover who used to be a courtesan in Shanghai, Her name is Shuhua, her voice and figure are very similar to the little girl outside... But Shuhua has been dead for many years. Maybe we can..." So ten minutes later,

under the explanation of the national security personnel, Bie Zhizhi finally understand what happened.

-There are two spies hiding in that room? Then the unsuspecting Lame Mouse and Tan Chunyu broke in, and it has been silent until now!

Bie Zhizhi was frightened into a cold sweat.

Next, people from the Ministry of State Security told her that they hoped she could do a favor: put on a cheongsam and high heels, walk to the door of that room with a bouquet of flowers in their hands, and speak a few words in dialect.

In this way, the spies hiding in the house may be unable to hold back and rush out.

The national security personnel had a way to rescue Lame Mouse and Tan Chunyu, and catch the two spies at the same time.

Bie Zhizhi asked seriously: "Then will I be okay?"

Two gray-haired middle-aged men came out from the back room, and one of them said to Bie Zhizhi: "You will be fine. Although they have guns in their hands, But they will never shoot lightly... After all, they have not been exposed yet, as long as they shoot, the situation will be impossible to deal with, this is one." "

Second, the trajectory of the gun is a straight line, as long as you follow the Follow the path we pointed out, and his guns won't be able to hit you... because the bullets can't turn!"

Another middle-aged man said to Bie Zhizhi: "What's more, as long as you wear a cheongsam and high heels, and hold flowers, then we'll talk. With a few dialects, the spy inside will break the defense..."

Bie Zhizhi understood, "I look like his lover?"

"Little girl, you are so smart!" The middle-aged man praised.

Bie Zhizhi thought for a while, and said: "Everyone is responsible for contributing to the country! I can promise you, but in a while, where can you find such things as cheongsams and high heels?" Leader A thought for a moment

, "I'll figure it out."

I have to say, these Guoan people are really powerful.

In this special era, it was really... Half an hour later, a cheongsam and a pair of high-heeled shoes were delivered by someone panting.

At the same time, a large bouquet of fresh wild flowers with dewdrops was also sent to the temporary command center.

While waiting, Bie Zhizhi was taught a few dialects by leader B.

It sounds like a dialect from Jiangsu and Zhejiang.

Zhizhi's voice is delicate, and when Wu Nong speaks softly, there is a kind of gentle and charming coquettish feeling...

However, Leader B is unwilling to tell her what these words mean.

Zhizhi went to change into the cheongsam.

--The creases on the cheongsam are heavy, and it also has a strong smell of mothballs. It looks like the bottom of the box has been under pressure for many years. But the fabric is draped and smooth, and the color is maroon with embroidery and plaid pattern.

Behind the top of the cheongsam, because she is too thin, she looks a little empty.

So Zhizhi cracked open the door and asked the national security personnel to find some wooden clips for her clothes. She took the wooden clips to clamp the excess fabric on the back waist, and adjusted the shoulders, so that the cheongsam was attached to her body obediently.

Fortunately, the heels fit just fine.

In the end, she took off the ponytail at the back of her head, first tied it into two braids, then tied the braids together, and hung a slanted bun on the back of her head...

During the process, Zhizhi was afraid of forgetting He was very nervous about the words, and kept repeating those lines in his mouth, without noticing the amazement in the eyes of the national security personnel in the room.

Soon, Zhi Zhi, who was ready, was taken to a hidden place diagonally opposite the row of bungalows.

Three or four national security personnel surrounded her, repeatedly explaining various details to her... and asked her to repeat it after she was done to make sure she remembered everything.

In the end, leader A tightly held Zhi Zhi's hand, and said with concern: "Little comrade, if any accident happens... I mean, no matter what the situation is, as long as you feel danger, you can just lie on the ground , Don't worry about any consequences, you know?"

"Is someone protecting me?" Bie Zhizhi asked.

Leader A said: "Yes, we have a total of seventeen excellent snipers, and they are ambushing around here now. Among them, twelve snipers are tasked with protecting your safety. Don't be afraid, trust us!

" The child is not nervous.

She nodded vigorously.

Leader A said: "Be careful."

He let go of Bie Zhizhi's hand, indicating that she can start performing.

Bie Zhizhi took a deep breath -

she walked slowly towards the row of bungalows.

**

Li Shu was lying on the roof of a two-story building, maintaining his aiming position for three full hours.

At this moment, he dare not take it lightly.

--A companion has already notified everyone with a semaphore: the target person has entered the target location, but the target person has hostages in his hands.

Just an hour ago, he received the latest order: to protect the woman in cheongsam.

Um?

What happened to the cheongsam woman?

After waiting quietly for about an hour, he understood-

a woman in a cheongsam really came out of the building where he was lying on his stomach. She stood there and looked around for a while.

I saw this woman with a slender waist and snow-skinned body, naturally charming, walking towards the row of bungalows at a leisurely pace.

Her high-heeled shoes clicked, clicked against the bluestone slab...the walking posture was elegant and charming. She has black hair on the temples, under the crow-green hair, there is a beautiful snow-white neck, and further down, there is a slender waist that makes people feel thrilling... The maroon cheongsam has high slits on both sides , revealing immature and slender straight long legs...

Obviously walking normally, but it seems to be dancing a soul-stirring dance.

Li Shu's mouth was dry.

There was a sudden fire in my heart.

However, he suppressed the thoughts he shouldn't have at the right time, took a deep breath, and forced himself to calm down.

But staring at the woman for a while...

He was suddenly dumbstruck.

--This cheongsam woman is Bie Zhizhi? !

What a joke!

Does she know what she is doing? !

At this moment, Li Shu exploded into anger again.

The hand holding the gun handle trembled slightly.

He took a deep breath, calmed down again, and concentrated on observing the movement in the bungalow.

Zhizhi is also very nervous at the moment, she was taught how to read semaphore just now.

--Someone is waving two small flags on a tall building, one is red and the other is green. If the green flag points to the left, she will go left; if the green flag points to the right, she will go to the right. Stop...

Just like that, she walked crookedly with the word "Zhi", and spoke those few sentences in Jiangsu and Zhejiang dialects according to the command of the semaphore.

Almost as soon as the first sentence was finished, there was movement in that room.

A man said something in a hoarse voice...

it sounded like a dialect from Jiangsu and Zhejiang.

Don't be nervous, Zhi Zhi.

She thought to herself: Isn't this the secret agent?

But she thought she couldn't mess up now, so she had to calm down. So she began to speak the second dialect slowly.

There was a violent commotion in the house. Someone was fighting?

It seemed that someone was yelling something like "This is a trap, don't fall for it"...

Bie Zhizhi uttered the third sentence in dialect, which was the last one she knew.

The door of the room was suddenly kicked open in a particularly rude way!

A chubby man in his fifties with gray temples rushed out, staring at Bie Zhizhi in a daze, with tears in his eyes.

--He is the enemy agent code-named "Existence".

His lover Shuhua disappeared on the eve of liberation.

The reason why he is willing to lurk down is also to find his lover Shuhua.

He really misses Shuhua so much...

At this moment, he heard a voice that resembled Shuhua speaking his native dialect outside, and through the window, he saw a woman in a cheongsam stepping on the lotus.

Shuhua!

It's his Shuhua!

So he ignored Lao Yang's obstruction and persuasion, and insisted on rushing out.

At this time, Bie Zhizhi noticed with sharp eyes that the semaphore on the tall building opposite had been signaling her to get down, get down immediately! ! !

Zhi Zhi immediately lay down on the ground, curled up, and held her head in her hands.

At the same time--

Tan Chunyu's sharp voice sounded, "Don't Zhizhi...save me! Save me quickly..."

"Existence" regained consciousness amidst Tan Chunyu's scream.

He looked at Bie Zhizhi who was lying on the ground not far away in surprise and anger, raised the gun in his hand, and shouted hysterically: "You lied to me? How dare you lie to me! You are not Shuhua, not at all." ..."

"Bang!"

There was a dull and loud gunshot.

Li Shu pulled the trigger.

"Existence" fell to the ground before he could finish swearing, and before he even had time to shoot.

The comrades around reminded Li Shu in a low voice, "The chief said he would catch him alive."

Li Shu replied blankly: "He's not dead, I hit his ear."

No matter how chaotic the scene was, Bie Zhizhi always maintained She was curled up on the ground and hugging her ball...

until the scene was brought under control-

a handsome young man with a stern face and cold eyes came over and "fished" her up.

Bie Zhizhi was so frightened that she was covered in cold sweat and her complexion was pale. She subconsciously grabbed the young man's shirt sleeve, but her hands kept shaking... "I don't know how to be afraid now?" the young man said coldly, "I really don't know what to do

! Bie

Zhizhi's eyes finally began to focus.

She looked at the young man and guessed that he should be a national security officer. But she should be the hero, why is he so fierce to her?

Bie Zhizhi originally wanted to say something to him, but when she opened her mouth, there was a pitiful weeping voice, "I beg you, don't tell my family what happened today..."

--Parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters will definitely worry about death.

The girl's sweet and soft voice was trembling a little because of excessive panic.

The expression of the young man suddenly became softer.

He gave her a hard look, then took her by the hand and led her back to the temporary command post, where a female staff member in her thirties took care of her.

Soon, Bie Zhizhi heard someone calling him "Pear Tree", it seemed that there was something urgent?

"Li Shu" left with someone, and took a deep look at her before leaving.

At this time, Bie Zhizhi had recovered and calmed down.

Does she think the pear tree is sick? She looked very familiar with her...

Soon, Zhizhi heard crying from the next door-

"Comrade Public Security! I'm not with them... I, I came here with Tan Chunyu to buy broken shoes Yeah..."

"You stinky rascal, don't talk nonsense!"

"Why did I talk nonsense, you invited me to come here last night, and you said that as long as I came, we can have a good time..."

" You fart, I didn't say that!"

"Ah, I see, Tan Chunyu, are you with these people?" "

No, no, no!"

"Then why did you trick me here? Comrade Public Security, I'm innocent! Please investigate Tan Chunyu thoroughly! She is a woman, she is dishonest, I, I keep myself clean! She came to find me for broken shoes..."...Don Zhizhi

smiled

.

She roughly understood that these were actually two things, one was that Tan Chunyu wanted to frame her, and the other was that the spies were operating here, but the time just happened to collide, which is why it was so troublesome and dangerous.

At this time, the exclamations of Lame Mouse and Tan Chunyu sounded from next door.

The lame mouse yelled in horror, "What? Spy??? This... spies? Damn, this treason is going to be shot, right? God... Comrade Public Security, I was wronged, I was really wronged Yeah..."

Tan Chunyu was also frightened, she didn't want to show any face, and burst into tears, "Comrade Public Security, it's like this...I, I'm not a spy, this is a misunderstanding! Misunderstanding...I, I The purpose of inviting Lame Mouse here is to frame him and Bie Zhizhi, and let them make broken shoes here... I really don't know why the spies came at this time..." Lame Mouse was stunned

.

It took him a while to realize that he was almost taken advantage of!

No, he has already been implicated by Tan Chunyu, so he couldn't help being furious, and scolded: "Tan Chunyu, you framed me? Do you know who the second child is? Fortunately, the horse-riding man didn't let you get away with it today, why don't you?" The second child can tear me alive...you bitch! bitch!"

As he spoke, there was the sound of fighting outside.

Bie Zhizhi pushed the door open at the right time--

Sure enough, Tan Chunyu and the lame mouse grabbed my hair and I grabbed your collar...the two were rolling on the ground, fighting and swearing at each other. Busy, only two leaders were present, but the leaders didn't try to persuade the fight, just watched them wrestle together with cold eyes.

Bie Zhizhi said, "Do you know Tan Chunyu? You are like a clown."

Tan Chunyu was stunned.

As soon as she stopped, the Lame Rat got the upper hand, rolled over on top of her, and punched her with a left hook and a right uppercut.

Tan Chunyu stared blankly at Bie Zhizhi.

--Bie Zhizhi was wearing a beautiful and exquisite cheongsam, with a beautiful appearance and elegant temperament, looking down at herself.

And she...

rolled and fell into the mud, ugly and miserable.

Tan Chunyu burst into tears.

Chapter 13

Bie Zhizhi changed out of the cheongsam, put back on her own clothes, and asked to see the two leaders of Guoan.

Soon, leader A came over and asked her kindly: "Don't be comrade Zhizhi, were you frightened just now?"

Zhizhi nodded seriously, and said with a wry smile: "Yes! But uncle leader, I... want to A few things, please."

She kept her posture low on purpose.

The elders like beautiful, well-behaved and obedient children.

Seeing Bie Zhizhi's pitiful look, Leader A said: "Come on, let's listen and see what uncle can do to help you. But, Comrade Zhizhi, we can't do something that violates regulations and discipline."

Bie Zhizhi nodded quickly, "Uncle leader, the first thing I want to ask you is to cover up the matter of me being a target. Don't let my family know, or my mother will Cried to death!"

Leader A was stunned, then nodded, "It's no problem, then we will hide it from Comrade Sun Xigang who came with you, as long as he doesn't know, I guarantee that no one will know." He thinks

this The little girl is really cute.

Bie Zhizhi reminded him, "But Lame Mouse and Tan Chunyu know about it."

Leader A said, "Don't worry, they dare not say anything." remote farm.

Don't think about it, Zhi Zhi, yes, the two of them had a big scandal, and they definitely wouldn't dare to talk about it.

She smiled, and said to Leader A: "Uncle Leader, the second thing I want to ask you is... You also heard Tan Chunyu say with your own ears that she wanted to frame me, and she had already implemented it, but this It's an attempted crime. But I'm just a little girl, and I don't understand legal matters. Can you help me and let the police investigate this matter thoroughly?" Leader A thought that you can't even use words like "attempted crime

" Having said that, how dare you say that you don't understand anything?

However, Tan Chunyu's behavior was indeed very bad, and she might have been frightened just now. She even took the initiative to confess that she had hurt Bie Zhizhi several times before, but Bie Zhizhi was not drowned because of her fate... Don't worry

. Don't do good because it is small, and don't do evil because it is small.

If you don't teach Tan Chunyu a lesson now, you are conniving at her to make even bigger mistakes!

So Leader A nodded, "Okay, don't worry, I will have someone send Tan Chunyu to the police station."

Bie Zhizhi's eyes lit up, and his face showed joy, "Thank you, Uncle Leader A! Then there is one last thing left , I need my uncle's help...Uncle, can you be my backer?"

Leader A was taken aback.

Before he could ask-

Bie Zhizhi said: "I want to go to the countryside and jump in the queue! But you can see... I'm very thin, so my parents don't trust me and don't agree with me going to the countryside. I I know that I am really too thin now, but I will definitely become stronger! So I run and exercise every day! Otherwise, Tan Chunyu would not take advantage of the loopholes and try to harm me while I am running and exercising!" "

So Ah... can I trouble you to tell the relevant department to arrange for me to go to the countryside to jump in the queue after I get stronger?" Saying this, Bie Zhizhi looked at Leader A eagerly.

This time, Leader A was really stunned.

He has never been married and has no children for his career.

But if there are children, they will probably be like her father, who will not rest assured that such a beautiful and weak daughter will go to the countryside.

--He was afraid that she would be too weak to do farm work, and he was afraid that what would happen if she fell ill, and he was also worried that she would be bullied and

had no ...

But, he saw the dazzling light in the girl's eyes ... Light.

"Uncle, I want to go to the countryside, to the most desolate island...I want to use my hands to build the most comfortable and beautiful home, and then eat well, wear warm and beautiful clothes...Uncle, you believe me, our country It will become more prosperous and stronger, and everyone's life will be better and better!"

The girl's voice was charming and soft.

But this passage has an extremely warm, gentle and heavy sense of power.

He was greatly shocked.

After pondering for a moment, he said to Bie Zhizhi, "Please write down your name and your parents' names for me." Then, he handed her the paper and pen.

Bie Zhizhi wrote down her parents' work units and names, as well as her own name and age.

He took it, quickly glanced at the note, and said with a smile: "So you are the daughter of Bie Gong Bie Fengjun!" "

You know my father?" Bie Zhizhi asked curiously.

He smiled and said: "No. But there are not many people in the whole country like your father who went to school abroad, got a Ph. D., returned to China as soon as he graduated, and has a rare surname..." --Zhizhi's father

is I studied for a Ph.D. at a university in Russia, and returned to China after graduation.

Zhizhi pursed her lips and said confidently: "I will be as good as my father!"

Otherwise, this hard-won journey to continue life will be in vain!

Leader A was greatly moved, and nodded repeatedly, "Okay, good!" Then he also took a pen and paper, wrote a few words of flamboyance, handed it to Zhizhi, and said, "Little comrade, see if you finish this time." For the sake of such an excellent task, I will promise to... help you once in the future. If you need my help, look here, this is the phone number..." "After you

call this number, report this code, and then Say your name, and tell the operator in the simplest and clearest words, what is your need for your uncle... Don't be embarrassed, because I am not omnipotent, and don't have too much hope in me. If I can help I have to be busy, it should be completed within a month. If the situation does not improve for a long time, it proves that I can't help you... Do you understand?"

Bie Zhizhi nodded seriously, "Thank you, Uncle!"

Leader A looked at her and sighed, "Okay, go back quickly, so that your parents and family don't worry. I also wish... I will never hear from you Ask for help."

Bie Zhizhi held the note tightly and bowed deeply to leader A, "Thank you uncle, and I wish you all the best."

Saying that, she left in a hurry.

Ten minutes later -

Li Shu hurried over to look for Leader A, "Boss, where is Zhizhi?"

"Let's go!"

Li Shu said "ah", turned and ran.

"Stop!" Leader A shouted.

Li Shu stood still, turned around, put his legs together subconsciously, then straightened his waist and gave a beautiful and standard military salute to leader A, "Yes, chief!"

Leader A looked at him fixedly, and suddenly smiled, "Why, Did you fall in love with the little girl?"

Li Shu blushed a little, "She... Actually, I grew up with her when I was a child, but she seems... didn't recognize me, I, I want to ask her, she Brother seems to have been hospitalized recently, I, I want to ask her brother..."

The handsome young man stammered.

Leader A was stunned for a moment, and said with relief: "So you and Zhi Zhi are childhood sweethearts! Good, very good! Zhi Zhi is really a good girl..." Li Shu scratched his head embarrassingly

.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, and then gently pushed the door open, "Chief, there is an urgent mission."

"Come in."

The staff stepped in and handed over a telegram with both hands.

Leader A took a glance, frowned immediately, and shouted in a low voice: "Li Shu!"

Li Shu put his legs together and saluted, "Here!"

"I order you to pack up and set off immediately, and lead people to Tang County! Perform an urgent task!" Leader A said.

"Yes!"

Li Shu ran out to gather his comrades.

A slender and beautiful figure flashed in his mind, the young girl's beautiful face and sweet voice... couldn't help but smile on his face.

However, he was slightly disappointed.

--I can't tell her face to face in a short time, that he is Li Nianzhi, and I can't see the shocked expression on her face anymore.

It doesn't matter, he and she are still very young, and there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

At this time, Bie Zhizhi had already run out of the alley.

At the entrance of the alley there were a few policemen wearing big caps, and a cordon was set up at the entrance of the alley to prevent anyone from entering or exiting. About a dozen or twenty people stood outside the cordon, looking curiously into the alley.

Bie Zhizhi thought to herself, no wonder there was no one else on this road except her.

Bie Yannan and several of his brothers were also blocked from entering by the cordon.

Seeing Zhizhi running out alive and kicking from a long distance away, Bie Yannan hastily waved at her, "Zhizhi! Zhizhi..."

Zhizhi ran over.

Several police officers didn't stop her, and even raised the cordon for her to let her go.

Bie Yannan was going crazy, grabbed her arm and kept asking, "Zhizhi, what happened? Why have you been away for so long? Did something happen to you? Did you get hurt anywhere?" ?"

Zhi Zhi hurriedly shook her head, "I'm fine..."

She suddenly saw Sun Xigang.

Thinking that she and Sun Xigang were called away by Guoan, so what happened just now had to be half-covered, "Brother, it's like this...the bad guys caught Lame Mouse and Tan Chunyu. Find a way to save them! I happen to know Tan Chunyu, so they asked me to find out about the situation."

Zhizhi made a lot of nonsense, but she actually said it decently.

Bie Yannan didn't say a word, first frowned and stared at her hair, then frowned at her face.

Zhizhi was stunned for a while, and then suddenly realized that she had been curled up on the ground to avoid danger, so her face was dirty. And her hairstyle is also different from when she went out in the morning!

Usually, to save trouble, she likes to tie her long hair into a ponytail, but today, in order to complement the cheongsam, she deliberately tied a bun and hung it behind her head, and the bun has not been removed yet!

She quickly split her bun into two braids, then laughed, "Second brother, let's go!"

Bie Yannan knew that this was not a place to talk, so she didn't ask, and seeing that her sister was safe and sound, she also relaxed. In a low tone, he briefly greeted his brothers, and took his sister to the hospital on his own bicycle.

After arriving at the hospital, the youngest, Bie Yanxi, also looked anxiously at her second brother and younger sister-it was almost noon now! Why did they come here? Did something happen on the way?

Zhizhi was just comforting the older brothers...

until the two patients in the same ward with the third brother, one went through the discharge procedures and left, and the other went down to the public toilet outside with the help of the family accompanying the bed, Zhizhi ran to close the door of the ward, Tell me what happened in the morning.

--But omit the incident of her wearing a cheongsam to lure a snake out of its hole.

The two brothers

looked astonished.

The second elder brother sighed, "Old Yang is actually a spy! I thought that spies are the kind in movies who wear suits and ties, and have polished leather shoes... It turns out that the one who shovels coal balls and burns boilers is shirtless all day long." Lao Yang is also a spy!"

But Zhi Zhi remembered something, and said, "No wonder Lao Yang was so angry after losing something in his house, and even ran to beat up Tan Chunyu and even smashed her house ...Thinking about it, you are right, a worker who burns boilers, how can there be so many men's and women's watches and enamel pocket watches at home..."

The second brother was stunned.

He really wanted to say that he went to Yang's house to steal those things, and then planted them all at Tan's house...

But why didn't he think at that time that with the income of a boiler worker, how could he be able to afford so much? How about fancy pocket watches and Swiss army knives?

Uh, calm down.

Yanxi and Zhizhi definitely couldn't think of this.

So Bie Yannan didn't say a word.

However, the younger brother and sister kept staring at him suspiciously? ? ?

"What are you two looking at me for?" Bie Yannan blushed.

Song City is not big, and the abandoned warehouse is not far from the steel factory.

It is impossible to hide the fact that "a lot of policemen are blocking the entrance of the abandoned warehouse alley and not allowing people to enter or exit".

When Pengpeng and Tangtang came to the hospital to deliver meals at noon, Zhizhi told the sisters what happened in the morning, and she was shocked and angry.

Pengpeng has a fiery personality, and scolded angrily: "Can you send Tan Chunyu into the police? Even shearing didn't catch a sheep...Why did she focus on Zhizhi?

" The message caused Zhizhi to fall into the water, almost costing her life, but we have no way to investigate it seriously. This time the evidence is solid, if she can't be sent to the police this time, she will still It will get worse!"

Tangtang was also angry, "Our family used to treat her and her younger brother so well, but in the end they repaid us like this, they are really wolf-hearted!" The

brothers and sisters accompanied the third brother after dinner in the hospital. Zhi went home with Tangtang.

As soon as they entered the family compound, sisters Zhitang were shocked.

Is this...

are all the women in the entire family compound dispatched?

Of course, that's an exaggeration.

But there are at least a hundred people sitting in a line on the short pier on both sides of the not-so-spacious concrete road. Some people may not be able to get their legs in, so they moved small benches from their homes and put the benches directly on the concrete. Sit in the middle of the road.

When they saw Sister Zhitang who came back with an empty lunch box, their eyes lit up and they shouted enthusiastically-

"Zhi Zhitangtang, have you gone to the hospital to deliver meals to the third child?

" You're so good!"

"Zhi Zhi! Let me ask you something, what happened in the abandoned warehouse alley? We saw a lot of policemen blocking the intersection... It seemed that you were also in the alley?"

" There are so many police officers here, so there must be some serious case?"

"Is there anyone dead?"

"Zhi Zhi, come and sit with my aunt, let's talk slowly..."

Sisters Zhitang were surrounded by the crowd, There was no way out.

Zhizhi didn't dare to say too much.

--Leader A has explained that he can't say a word about Lao Yang. Matters related to Tan Chunyu and the lame mouse can't be said casually, we have to wait for the police to investigate and determine the sex.

Bie Zhizhi had no choice but to say:

"I, I don't know..."

How could everyone believe it!

After all, when the police blocked the entrance of the alley, many people stood guard there and saw her running out of the alley with their own eyes.

"Oh, Zhizhi, you still have an affair with your aunt!" "

Zhizhi, just tell us in a low voice, and we promise not to spread it!

" As long as we know what happened..."

"Yes, if you tell us what happened, we can also collect clues to facilitate the public security comrades to solve the case!"

"Will it affect our factory's evaluation of this year's advanced civilized collective?"

Everyone chattered.

Bie Zhizhi was so quarreled that one head became two big.

Just at this moment--

Ying Yushi got a letter saying that her two daughters were stopped by the mothers-in-law in the yard, and they ran to pull people quickly.

She squeezed into the crowd, dragging Zhizhi with one hand and Tangtang with the other, struggling to squeeze out, and kept apologizing to everyone... The

mother and daughter worked together and finally squeezed out of the crowd.

During this process, I don't know who said, "Even if you don't tell me, I know what happened! My cousin lives in the Hutong! There is a three-story building in the alley. The people above should be able to see what happened!"

As soon as this remark came out, many people responded:

"My cousin lives in the alley next to the abandoned warehouse. He lives on the second floor. Maybe he can see it? I'll ask." Ask..."

"At that time, our family, Wang Jianshe, was guarding the entrance of the alley. He said that the police took two people away. They wore cloth covers on their heads. They couldn't tell who they were, but they were definitely a man and a woman..."

" Really? A man and a woman? That's a broken shoe!"

"Who made a broken shoe early in the morning, and also alarmed so many police..."

Zhi Zhi breathed a sigh of relief when she returned home.

Tangtang spoke quickly, chattering and croaking and telling her parents what happened to her fifth sister, and both parents were stunned.

Bie Fengjun frowned and said: "I really didn't expect that Lao Yang usually doesn't show the mountains and the dew, but..."

Ying Yushi also said: "Look, something like this has happened, and it will start soon when you come to our factory. It's windy. It's like a cockroach nest, you see that only one came out...in fact, a nest came out!"

That night when the eldest brother and the second brother came back to have dinner, the parents asked Pengpeng and Tangtang to take the five children downstairs to play, and then beat the children repeatedly, "It's good for us to know this kind of thing ourselves, and we can't tell outsiders about it." Words! It's nothing to us, don't let this kind of thing affect our work and future!"

All the sons and daughters nodded together.

The sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng said: "Let's not talk about Lao Yang...but I heard people in the compound discussing that the matter between Tan Chunyu and the lame mouse seems to have been guessed by them!

" Speaking of Tan Chunyu and Lame Mouse, don't hate Fengjun and Ying Yushi!

The second sister-in-law Wang Zongxiu asked: "Where did the people in the yard get the news?"

Shan Chaofeng said: "Luo Jianhua's mother said it."

Then he explained the ins and outs.

Luo Jianhua's mother, Wu Qin, is the director of the Educated Youth Office.

Today is the deadline for Tan Chunyu to leave Songshi, but Tan Chunyu has been delaying going to the Educated Youth Office to collect the train ticket. Wu Qin urged Tan Chunyu several times before, and Tan Chunyu has been delaying. So Wu Qin directly took someone to find Tan Chunyu, but unexpectedly, he couldn't find it?

Wu Qin became popular, thinking that Tan Chunyu would become a socialist deserter?

She immediately reported the matter to her superiors.

As a result, in the afternoon, she received a call from the police station at the Educated Youth Office, telling her to go to the police station and identify him.

recognize someone?

Who do you recognize?

Wu Qin was puzzled, but she went anyway. She didn't know until she arrived at the police station that her higher-level unit directly reported to the police and asked the police to arrest the escaped Tan Chunyu

. Chun Yu had entered the police station early in the morning!

She is also a fine person, so she asked the police what happened to Tan Chunyu. The police said that the security documents of Tan Chunyu and Liu Fuxiang are still under investigation and verification... because the case has not been finalized, it cannot be disclosed to the outside world.

Wu Qin went back to the factory.

After thinking for a long time, she suddenly recalled... Isn't Liu Fuxiang just a lame mouse in the next street? Tsk tsk tsk, how did Tan Chunyu get together with the lame mouse?

Reminiscent of seeing Tan Chunyu chatting and laughing with the pork butcher at the market yesterday... So Tan Chunyu should have been arrested today.

And the closure of the alley of the abandoned warehouse this morning...

So Wu Qin and the others pieced together a "truth":

- Was it because Tan Chunyu and the lame mouse did something in the abandoned warehouse that they were arrested by the police?

That man and woman are in the abandoned warehouse... what can they do?

Rumors spread from the Educated Youth Office in this way, and were added to the compound and fermented in various ways, and finally evolved into: Tan Chunyu and the lame mouse were making broken shoes in the abandoned warehouse. ...

When Ying Yu said, "Let's not pass on those messes and don't believe them... I just want to ask, can Tan Chunyu be cured this time?" Bie Fengjun said: "

I will go to the police station to ask about it in a few days. As

a result -

the next day at noon, when Bie Zhizhi and fourth sister Pengpeng came back from the hospital, they saw Tan Chunyu downstairs.

I saw Tan Chunyu kneeling in the yard with disheveled hair, facing the balcony of another house on the second floor. Her nose was bruised and her face was swollen, her expression was sluggish, and there was even blood stains on her face...

She had completely changed, if she was not still wearing her iconic calico dress, Zhi Zhi would not have recognized her at all.

There were a lot of people watching, everyone was sitting on the side with stools and benches, some were holding rice bowls to eat, some were chasing after children to feed, and some were taking melon seeds out to eat... As soon as

Sister Peng Zhi walked over, Someone yelled, "Zhizhi is back!"

The scene suddenly fell silent.

Tan Chunyu turned her head blankly, and she saw Bie Zhizhi.

--This time Bie Zhizhi was wearing her own homely clothes. Blue trousers, a white shirt, and a thin apricot crochet cardigan jacket.

The style of the clothes is very ordinary and half-worn, but when worn on Bie Zhizhi's body, it looks particularly beautiful and elegant.

Tan Chunyu lowered her head again, and looked at her clothes-it had been two months since she was reborn, and there were only two sets of clothes in total. Some time ago, because she was too poor to even have food, she had to sell one of the old clothes, and even cut off her long, shiny black hair and sold it... Why is this happening

?

She remembered that even in her previous life, she had never had such a miserable life.

Why is it that after having the golden finger of rebirth (unpredictable prophet), it is not as good as before?

Tan Chunyu began to regret.

If she was reborn and made a fortune right away, she would definitely not be like this...

This thought was just a flash

.

Tan Chunyu felt disapproving again: Get rich? With Tan Chunlei around, how could she be able to start a family and become rich? Even if she gets rich, she will be snatched away by Tan Chunlei!

Bie Zhizhi didn't want to talk to Tan Chunyu at all.

Holding hands with her fourth sister, the two of them squeezed into the crowd with difficulty, squeezed out of the crowd again, and walked towards the entrance of the unit in the tube building.

Looking at Bie Zhizhi's background, Tan Chunyu bit her lower lip hard.

"Farewell Zhizhi!"

Tan Chunyu said hoarsely, "I beg you! Please... Please write me a letter of understanding! The comrade of the police station said that as long as you can write me a letter of understanding, You can not pursue my legal responsibility..."

"Don't write!" Bie Zhizhi walked into the tube building without looking back.

Tan Chunyu roared hysterically, "But you didn't get hurt! Don't Zhizhi! Tell your conscience, if it wasn't for you, how could my brother and I have come to this point? Today we Everything I received was caused by you... Bie Zhizhi, why are you so heartless! Do you really want to watch me die-" At

this time, Bie Zhizhi hurried down from upstairs again.

Pengpeng behind her shouted while chasing her, "Zhizhi, what are you doing with the kitchen knife? What are you doing...Zhizhi, calm down! Calm down! Why do you have to do it for a villain like Tan Chunyu..." Until Bie Zhizhi aggressively

said After rushing to Tan Chunyu's side, the mothers-in-law and mothers could see clearly - so Bie Zhizhi was holding a kitchen knife in his hand? ? ?

Tan Chunyu was also stunned.

In her impression, Bie Zhizhi is a very delicate, shy and introverted girl.

It was just like this that she dared to design farewell to Zhizhi again and again.

But...

why did Bie Zhizhi charge towards her with a kitchen knife?

Could it be that she really pushed Bie Zhizhi so hard that the rabbit would bite when it got anxious?

Before Tan Chunyu and the onlookers came back to their senses, Bie Zhizhi raised the kitchen knife in his hand, and slashed down on Tan Chunyu viciously-"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I don't know who it was screamed in horror.

The crowd of onlookers were frightened and scattered like birds and beasts!

I saw Bie Zhizhi raised the knife and dropped it, the sharp kitchen knife narrowly avoided Tan Chunyu's... cheek, and barely stopped beside Tan Chunyu's neck.

Tan Chunyu could even feel the bright chill of the sharp blade piercing the air, which made her face ache.

She was so frightened that her face was pale, her eyes were straight, her whole body was paralyzed, and she was... incontinent.

Bie Zhizhi bent down, and in a gentle tone that was completely opposite to what he did just now, he said kindly in Tan Chunyu's ear: "Tan Chunyu, look, you have not been hurt, so I am not at fault in any way. And from now on, I can still Keep this kitchen knife with you, as soon as I see you, I'll do this to you... But I don't mean anything to you, I won't really kill you. If you mind, that's your problem It's gone."

Tan Chunyu trembled slightly, feeling cold all over.

After a pause, Bie Zhizhi asked Tan Chunyu with a smile, "Is this your logic? I will learn from you!" After speaking, Bie Zhizhi put away the

kitchen knife, turned and left.

Pengpeng snatched the kitchen knife from Zhizhi's hand, and said angrily, "You really scared me to death! I can't do this again..." Then he took Zhizhi and walked home.

Tan Chunyu finally recovered.

She yelled at the backs of the Bie sisters, "Bie Zhizhi, what right do you have to treat me like this? If it weren't for you, my father wouldn't have died!

If become orphans? Bie

Zhizhi stood still, turned her head slowly, and looked at Tan Chunyu.

Tan Chunyu looked at Bie Zhizhi bitterly.

Bie Zhizhi was about to speak -

Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi slowly walked out of the tube building.

Ying Yushi said: "Zhizhi is coming to mother soon... Pengpeng, you put the kitchen knife home first."

Bie Fengjun stared at Tan Chunyu and said: "You always think that your father's death has something to do with us , So for so many years, you have been pestering our family in a disgraceful way. Xiao Tan, in front of the neighbors, let's make it clear, okay?"

Tan Chunyu said bitterly: "Say it clearly How do you know the Fa? You can still bring my father back to life?"

Bie Fengjun asked, "How did your father die?"

Tan Chunyu's eyes turned red all of a sudden, "You still have the face to ask me?!"

Bie Fengjun asked again, "How did your father die?"

Tan Chunyu screamed, "He died of illness! Five or five years ago In winter...he died of illness!"

Bie Fengjun, "Do you know what kind of disease your father suffered from?"

--When Tan's father died, Tan Chunyu was nine years old, and he knew only a little about the world. She knew that her father was sick, but she couldn't remember what kind of disease he had. She only vaguely remembered that he had been coughing during the last period.

"Lungs, pneumonia? Or tuberculosis!" Tan Chunyu said.

As soon as this remark came out, the crowd who were scared away just now and gathered together began to discuss-

"Didn't Lao Tan die of lung disease?"

"Why doesn't the daughter know what disease her father has? " "

You can't blame her either, she was still young when Lao Tan died..."

Bie Fengjun said calmly, "Your father suffers from severe schistosomiasis, plus liver cancer and cirrhosis at an advanced stage."

Tan Chunyu was taken aback.

She understood, and said with a sneer, "You mean, my father will die sooner or later? So his death has nothing to do with your family?"

Bie Fengjun asked, "Why do you think your father's death has something to do with our family? "

Tan Chunyu gritted his teeth and said: "Don't be a big engineer, you are still pretending to be with me! Okay, then let me ask you...the night my father died, did you go to my house?" "Yes." Bie Fengjun

calmly Said.

Tan Chunyu smiled, "Then why did you go to my house?"

"Ask for money." Bie Fengjun said, "At that time Zhizhi was sick, and the family really ran out of money, so I went to your father..."

Tan Chunyu asked again , "So did you get the money?"

"Your father gave me two dollars." Bie Fengjun replied.

Tan Chunyu was trembling with anger, and said sharply: "Then do you know, that is our family's last bit of money! Those two dollars are for my dad to buy medicine to save his life!" Bie Fengjun didn't say a word

.

Tan Chunyu cried and complained: "You took away the only two yuan from our family... My dad didn't even last one night, and he died the next day..."

Bie Fengjun said to his wife : "Go upstairs and bring the things."

Ying Yushi nodded, turned and went upstairs.

Bie Fengjun said to Tan Chunyu: "Let's talk about your father's illness first!" "

He's already dead and now what's the use of talking about it!" Tan Chunyu roared, "...you are just confusing Audio-visual, shirk responsibility!"

Bie Fengjun said: "Your father is

a warehouse keeper , but he is very irritable and greedy for drinking. He can drink two catties of liquor every night... At that time, everyone didn't like it. Wealthy, it's not bad to be able to fry soybeans and peanuts with wine all the time... But your mother doesn't have a job, and your father raises a family of four by himself, so he can't even afford peanuts. So he often goes to the ravine to release fish Cage, grab the snails and come back."

"There are appetizers, but the oil and salt cost money, so he threw the snails into the fire, and when they were cooked, he picked them up and ate them. One bite of the snail meat and one mouthful of wine... Wanwan They were all drunk. Even when they went to work in the warehouse at night, they were always drunk. Someone took advantage of him and stole the steel and sold it as scrap when he was drunk and unconscious on the night shift... Your father was punished and suspended without pay to write a review."

"It's been like this for two years...Your family doesn't have a penny of income, your mother and father are looking for people to borrow money everywhere. Our family should be the most diligent of your parents..." Bie Fengjun said word by word Said.

The onlookers said one after another:

"Yes, our family still has the IOU written by Lao Tan before his death, five yuan!"

"Old Tan also lent us three yuan!"

"Our family lent him ten yuan!" One yuan!"

"At that time, he asked us to borrow one yuan, saying that he would write me an IOU, but he didn't write it to me until he died..." "

I remember that his family lived on borrowed money."

Tan Chunyu: ...

At this time, Yingyu hurried over, still holding an old cloth bag in his hand. In front of everyone, she opened the cloth bag, revealing a thick pile of yellowed paper inside. All of them were written in crooked characters, signed by Tan's father's name, and his fingerprints covered with red mud.

Bie Fengjun said to Tan Chunyu: "Your father owes our family a total of 320 yuan, which has not yet been paid. That night my family Zhizhi had a high fever, but our family really couldn't afford the money, so I went to your father Is it reasonable to collect debts?"

Tan Chunyu was in a hurry, "Then you can't..."

The onlookers chirped and said-

"Why is it unreasonable, of course it is reasonable!"

"It is only natural to pay debts!"

​​"Yes, there is If you are able to borrow money, you must be able to repay it..."

"Even if you don't have the money to pay back, the creditor will come to ask you a question?"

Bie Fengjun said again: "Now I have explained to you that I will go to you that night. The truth about your family's repayment of the money, now... let's talk about how your father died."

Tan Chunyu, "He died of illness! You forced him to die! Woohoo, I remember that night was very cold... ..."

Bie Fengjun said: "After I got two yuan from your house, I rushed home and took Zhizhi to the hospital for treatment. I didn't come back until after three o'clock in the morning. As soon as we came back, we saw people from the security department gathered in the family hall. The gate of the courtyard. I went over to ask them if something happened. They said..."

At this point, he looked into Tan Chunyu's eyes and said word by word: "...It's late at night, your father has no clue Hanging lying in the snow! The security department's night patrol colleague found him, persuaded him, and asked him to put on his clothes and go back. Who knew that when he patrolled for the second time... he saw him lying on the ground with his clothes off again. In the snow. It looks like he wants to commit suicide." Tan Chunyu suddenly opened his eyes wide

and screamed, "This

is impossible!"

He said: "I was the first person to discover Lao Tan at that time, and I asked him why he did this. He said... Killing people to pay for their lives, and debts to pay back the money. However, I didn't know what he meant at the time. After so many years Seeing that you two brothers and sisters always

reach out to other workers for money so righteously, I suddenly understand..."

Section Chief Jiang said: "Tan Chunyu, what your father said before he died means that as long as you let others Think that he was forced to death by other workers, and you siblings will be able to rely on other workers for the rest of your life!"

Tan Chunyu screamed: "Don't talk nonsense!"

A retired old grandfather from the security department said: "I can do it too. It proves that what Section Chief Jiang said is true. After all, I also saw Lao Tan lying in the snow with no clothes on at the time... I was left with only one breath."

Tan Chunyu was stunned.

--For so many years, no matter in the previous life or the present life, she always believed that Bie Fengjun took away some of the last money from her family, which caused her father to die of illness because he had no money to buy medicine.

Now there are so many people coming to tell her that her father committed suicide?

She couldn't believe it no matter what, "This is absolutely impossible!"

"I can also testify that what Uncle Bie said is true." Tan Chun

Lei Hongliang's voice sounded.

Everyone was stunned.

Tan Chunlei squeezed into the crowd from the outside, first glanced at Tan Chunyu, then looked around the crowd, and finally looked at Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi.

"Uncle, aunt, on the night my father died, I heard the conversation between him and my mother...I heard it clearly. At that time, I didn't know what it meant. The next day my father died, and I only knew the day before. What did he mean by what he said to my mother at night..."

Tan Chunlei told everyone what he saw and heard at the time: It

snowed heavily that day, and there was really no rice for the house, so Tan's mother had to Boil a pot of boiling water, soak the empty flour bag in the pot and boil for a while, and get a pot of flour water with a cloudy soup color.

Tan Chunyu was a thug, she gave the clear soup first to her parents and younger brother, and then gave the last bowl of water with some settled batter to herself...

Tan Chunlei was so hungry that his eyes turned green.

After dinner, Bie Fengjun knocked on the door and came in, and gave Tan Chunlei and his brother a small bag of roasted pecans. Then he went into the back room to talk to Father Tan about the matter, and Bie Fengjun left after a while.

At that time, Tan Chunlei was seven years old, and he didn't care about the adults' affairs. He only cared about the bag of pecans that Uncle Bie gave him-the walnuts were not big, and there were thirteen in total. to three, and there will be one more left.

He also thought that after Uncle Bie left, he would be able to eat walnuts.

Unexpectedly-

his good sister hid in the corner of the kitchen by herself and ate up the bag of thirteen walnuts!

Tan Chunlei was so angry that he fought with his sister.

The fuss of the two children probably also made the adults feel irritable and powerless.

The parents ignored them, and the siblings were tired from beating, and they lay down and fell asleep after folding their clothes together.

To be precise, Tan Chunyu fell asleep after eating and drinking, but Tan Chunlei couldn't sleep at all because he was too hungry.

So he overheard the conversation between the parents.

Tan's father said: "I have liver cancer and schistosomiasis... It is impossible to have money for medical treatment, ah, it is better to die."

Tan's mother cried: "What should we do if you die?"

Tan's father was silent After a long while, he said: "After I die, don't worry about Chunyu Chunlei any more. You can remarry and marry Lao Guo from the next town. I will feel guilty for you, maybe you will be more generous. Then you will make up for Chunlei."

Mother Tan said: "But Chunyu and Chunlei are only so small..."

Father Tan, "You are stupid, that's the only way, this yard Only those who are talented will feel pity

for them. There are other workers, he is the one with the highest level of education in our factory, and the highest salary... Think about it, if he comes to our house today to ask for money, tomorrow I will die. How to spread it... Can he not feel guilty? As long as he doesn't take care of Chunyu Chunlei, the rumors in this yard can kill him! Take a step back, if someone really thinks my death has nothing to do with him, you Can't you go out and talk about it?"

...

At that time, Tan Chunlei heard everything, but he didn't understand it when he was young. I only know that after the parents finished talking, the father put on his clothes and went out.

After a long time, my father did not come back.

Tan Chunlei realized something, and was a little scared, so he asked his mother and father?

The mother just sighed and said that the father went outside to use the toilet.

But it's so cold, and I can use a spittoon at home at night to solve it...

In the early morning, my father came back trembling.

In the dark, Tan Chunlei didn't dare to speak, but he heard the conversation of his parents.

"Boss, have you finally figured it out?"

"I figured it out, I was lying in the snow, and Xiao Jiang from the security department saw me. Now come back and avoid it, and I will go out later."

"Master, let's... try to earn money to treat your illness! As long as you quit smoking and drinking..." "If you quit smoking and drinking, you

might as well let me die!"

Mother didn't dare to make a sound.

Father drank all the bulk liquor left at home in one go, and then went out again.

Later, Tan Chunlei fell asleep in a daze.

It was broad daylight when he woke up, and his mother told him and his sister in tears that his father had passed away.

When the onlookers heard this passage, they couldn't help but sigh-

"Old Tan is so ruthless, he's so ruthless to himself!

" He was afraid that he would not be able to take care of him well, so he asked his wife to remarry Lao Guo, who has no children... It's not the same, with the idea of ​​continuing to lose the family property!" "

But didn't Lao Guo and Zhang Cuifang have a son?" "

That's why I said ... A fool would do such a thing! Lost his wife and lost his army!"

Tan Chunyu couldn't stand being pointed at by others, and rushed forward in anger and beat Tan Chunlei hard, and it was even worse. Cursed: "You idiot! Why are you so stupid? Even if what you said is true, it is our family's private matter. Why are you telling outsiders? Are you turning your arms away?!" Tan Chunlei is tall and

strong , directly overturned Tan Chunyu, and then said to Bie Fengqun: "Uncle Bie, these years... I know I was wrong, I'm sorry!" As he said, he bowed deeply to Bie Fengjun, " If Brother Bie hadn't been looking for me to talk to me these days, I, I wouldn't have realized the mistake I made! I'm sorry!"

Then Tan Chunlei ran up to Bie Zhizhi and bowed deeply, "Sister Zhizhi, I'm sorry! Last time I was in People's Park... I was indeed provoked by Tan Chunyu, so I did something stupid. However, falling When I fell into the water, I didn't mean to hold your head down... But when the third brother came to save me, I, I did it on purpose... I was so angry at the time, thinking that you have a brother to save you, But who will save me...Sister, I apologize to you first, and then I will go to the hospital to apologize to brother three! I'm sorry!"

Bie Zhizhi has always hated Tan Chunlei's recklessness, but Tan Chunlei, he is more Stupid, but nothing bad. Most of the bad things he did were instigated by Tan Chunyu.

So Bie Zhizhi said: "I haven't calmed down yet, so I can't forgive you. I'll talk about it when I calm down."

Tan Chunlei nodded obediently.

Tan Chunyu looked at her younger brother and said with a sneer, "Why, they are so nice to other families all of a sudden, did they help you get the job quota?" "

Not yet," Tan Chunlei said, "If the job quota can come down, then I will. If the job quota is gone, then I will go to the countryside... I am strong, and I can always support myself."

Tan Chunyu was so angry that he had nothing to say.

Bie Fengjun said lightly: "Xiao Tan, I didn't want to tell you this before because your father has passed away, and the dead are the most important. But you seem to... take our kindness to you for granted. So I have to tell you Analyze, if your father hadn't died and your mother hadn't remarried, what kind of situation would you be in now." "

Your parents are illiterate, and your father only learned to write his name and work address after working in a factory... Your father drinks too much, beats and scolds your mother, and neither of your parents has the ability to make money... Imagine for yourself, if he hadn't died and your family hadn't broken up, what kind of life would you have lived?"

Tan Chun Yu bit her lip.

Memories flooded my mind little by little.

Seems to be.

She vaguely recalled the vague memory of her father, as if he was drunk all day long, and people who were drunk could not reason at all, no matter who was caught in the family, he would be beaten severely, and it didn't matter who was right and who was wrong.

At that time, she seemed to be secretly cursing him to die...

Tan Chunyu helped his forehead.

Bie Zhizhi glanced at her and said, "Tan Chunyu, did the police say that as long as you can get the letter of understanding written by me, your punishment can be reduced?"

Tan Chunyu nodded.

--Of course she doesn't want to carry the case!

She glanced at Tan Chunlei and thought...how about she learn from Tan Chunlei? Bow your head to Bie's first, and wait until you get Bie Zhizhi's letter of understanding?

Tan Chunyu said uncomfortably: "Farewell Zhizhi, I..."

"I don't know how to write a letter of understanding, you should die!" building.

Chapter 14

Don't Zhizhi ignore Tan Chunyu again.

But the family agreed that whether Tan Chunyu's files would have a criminal record or not was a matter of serious consequences, and Tan Chunyu would not give up asking Zhizhi to write a letter of understanding.

So the family increasingly asked Bie Zhizhi not to be alone, at least for half a month. As soon as the mediation period was over, Bie's family immediately filed a civil compensation lawsuit with the court...

Bie Zhizhi was deeply impressed.

So she still runs in the morning every morning, goes to the hospital to take care of her third brother, comes back at noon to do some housework within her ability, takes a nap in the afternoon, reads a book, and takes a walk in the playground with her family after dinner... But Tan Chunyu never came to her again

.

This is quite strange.

In the afternoon, Bie Zhizhi and Pengpeng went to their own vegetable garden in the back mountain. After watering, weeding, feeding the chickens, and taking care of the vegetable garden, the sisters took the beans, eggplants, Bitter gourd and a big bag of green vegetables, plus eggs from the chicken ring, talking and laughing back.

Before I got downstairs, I ran into Wu Qin, the director of the Educated Youth Office.

Wu Qin looked at Bie Zhizhi and smiled, "Zhizhi, have you gone to the vegetable garden?" "Hello,

Aunt Wu!"

"Hello, Aunt Wu!"

The Bie sisters also greeted Wu Qin.

Wu Qin stared at Zhizhi closely, and looked her up and down.

Speaking of which, it has been more than a month since Zhizhi came to this world.

She also insisted on exercising for more than a month.

Now she has initially shed the unhealthy feeling of weakness. Although she is still thin and her skin is still white, her face has a soft and healthy pink color, her skin is moist and elastic, and she is full of collagen! Her eyes are also watery, bright and energetic, and her long, crow-blue delicate and smooth hair is braided into a long braid, with the ends hanging down on her chest...

In the past, she was Lin Daiyu who lived in the book and did not eat the fireworks of the world, but now she is a healthy and lovely little beauty.

Wu Qin always knew what her son Luo Jianhua was thinking.

But as a mother, she strongly disapproved of her son's choice.

--Let's not say that Bie Zhizhi is a sick child, but because Ying Yushi is Bie Zhizhi's mother, Jianhua shouldn't want to date Bie Zhizhi!

Wu Qin didn't take it seriously in her heart, but she said to Bie Zhizhi with a smile on her face: "Zhizhi, tell your mother a word for me - the children in our factory want to select places for educated youths to go to the countryside. It's the third workshop, and it will be your mother's turn next time...Have you figured out who to send to the countryside?"

Bie Pengpeng's face paled instantly.

Zhizhi replied with a smile, "Okay! Don't worry, Aunt Wu, I will pass it on to my mother. By the way, Aunt Wu, it's your family's turn to draw quotas next time, right? Who do you and Uncle Luo plan to get?" What about going to the countryside? Let me guess... Brother Jianguo is already at work, brother Jianjun should be able to get the job quota in the near future, brother Jianhua and brother Jianlin... Ah, brother Jianlin is still young, So it must be Brother Jianhua who has gone to the countryside!"

"Aunt Wu, you are the director of the Educated Youth Office, you will definitely set an example and take the lead, and you will never use your private power to organize a fake marriage for Brother Jianhua, or rely on relationships Find him a new job...to escape from going to the countryside, right Aunt Wu?"

Zhi Zhi smiled brightly, with a lovely expression on her face.

Wu Qin was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

Yes, she is the director of the Educated Youth Office, and she really must lead by example and not follow selfishness.

But this kind of separation of flesh and blood... who would be willing

.

For a moment, she forgot that she was the one who brought up this topic first, and gave Bie Zhizhi a bitter look, then slid away on the bicycle.

Bie Zhizhi wanted to play tricks, and shouted at Wu Qin's back: "Aunt Wu, please send a message to brother Jianhua... I have a bad stomach so he won't buy me soda and ice cream every day..."

Wu Qin was so angry that she pedaled the two wheels of the bicycle into invincible Hot Wheels.

Zhizhi smiled and walked a few steps towards home, only to find that Pengpeng hadn't followed?

--Pengpeng was holding a large handful of green vegetables and beans in her arms, and she was standing still, her face was pale, and her eyes were staring.

Zhi Zhi tugged at the corner of her clothes, "Fourth Sister, let's go home!"

Peng Peng came back to his senses, gave Zhi Zhi an unnatural smile, and followed Zhi Zhi with his head down.

In fact, Zhizhi knew what she was thinking-the third brother was sick, and she was weak, so maybe her parents really planned to send Pengpeng to the countryside.

But Zhizhi couldn't reveal her thoughts in advance.

She took Pengpeng's hand and comforted her in a subtle way: "Fourth sister, don't worry, even if the sky falls... Mom and Dad will be there to carry it!"

Pengpeng nodded.

But the expression on his face was not much better.

When I got home, the second sister-in-law rushed over to make dinner after work. Usually, Peng Peng helped cook, but today Peng Peng was obviously a little restless, what was wrong with her.

Zhizhi pushed Pengpeng out of the kitchen, and she came to help the second sister-in-law.

She also wants to learn how to cook well.

The second sister-in-law is really good at cooking, seeing that Zhi Zhi wanted to learn, she didn't hide anything, and taught Zhi Zhi a lot of tricks.

For example, when peeling garlic, don't just peel it directly, otherwise your nails will be soaked in garlic juice, and the garlic smell will not go away for a long time. So the correct way to peel garlic should be: use the back of a knife to gently crush the skinned garlic seeds, and the garlic skin will be easily torn off!

For example, eggplant is particularly oil-absorbing, and it will not taste good if there is not enough oil. But who is willing to use so much oil for cooking, so you need to blanch the eggplant first, and remember to put a little salt in the water. The blanched eggplant has absorbed enough water, fry it in the oil pan, and then thicken it when it is about to rise from the pan... It looks oily on the surface, but in fact it doesn't use much oil.

Mom came back from get off work and went into the kitchen with two carp.

Each carp weighs about a pound.

"Zongxiu, the weather is hot and it's not easy to keep the fish overnight. You can clean it up and cook it today. There is no meat in the fish head and tail. Stew a soup and send it to the third child tomorrow. The fish body will be braised in soy sauce tonight." Make up for a few small ones..." Ying Yushi ordered.

Wang Zongxiu responded, took the fish and began to process it.

Zhi Zhi heard her father Bie Fengjun ask in the living room, "Where did you get the fish?"

Ying Yu replied, "I'm coming home from work, but Chun Lei stopped me on the way and said he was going to Luoxi today. Yes, I caught a basket of fish and put a net there. He also said that he wanted to borrow our family's bicycle to go fishing again tomorrow and bring back the net. These two fish, he said he would count them tomorrow The reward for borrowing a car."

Bie Fengjun was stunned for a moment, "Tan Chunlei knows how to do this!"

Ying Yu said with a smile: "It's the boss of our family who taught me well!"

Bie Fengjun asked the eldest son, "Yan Dong, how did you tell Tan Chunlei?"

Bie Yandong replied: "He has a simple mind, and he can't remember or understand too complicated things. I told him to let him be our neighbor. What does he have? Difficulties can tell us that if we are short of money, we can borrow it from us, but we must pay it back. If we can't pay it back, we have to pay it back in other ways, such as doing work, or using other things

with similar

"He still didn't seem to understand, so I lent him a meal ticket of 1 yuan and asked him to eat in the canteen of the unit. He couldn't pay back the money, so I asked him to repair the broken table and cabinet on my side. Well, go to the mountains to dig some wild vegetables and come back, or go fishing in the river or something...Anyway, the value of about one yuan is enough, and it will be offset." "

Tan Chunlei should be digging wild vegetables and fishing, by the way . When you're full, you won't do those sneaky things anymore. Parents, I don't think he's hopeless yet, let's give him a little more time." Bie Yandong said.

Bie Fengjun said: "If he is really so sensible, I can help intercede and ask the unit to lower his job quota... However, let's investigate for a while." Ying Yushi muttered

: "Tan Chunlei is stupid, but Tan Chunyu is bad... Without Tan Chunyu's influence and sway, Tan Chunlei would not be so bad." In the kitchen, Zhi Zhi squatted

beside the second sister-in-law attentively, watching the second sister-in-law Sister-in-law dissected the fish, scraped off the scales, etc., and took care of the two carps...

"Wow, second sister-in-law, you are so good!" Zhizhi praised sincerely.

Wang Zongxiu laughed out loud, and then taught Zhizhi that after handling the fish, there would be a fishy smell on her hands that couldn't be washed off. At this time, you must use some white wine to wipe your hands, otherwise, even if you wash your hands with soap until the skin peels off, the fishy smell on your fingers will not be removed!

Zhizhi was eager to try, but Wang Zongxiu didn't give in, and said softly: "Today, the whole family is waiting for food, so don't do it. Wait until Sunday, I will buy a fish and come back to let you learn how to cook it. Then you can do it." Take your time, don't worry anyway, okay?"

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

Now is the turn of spring and summer, although these two carp weigh only one catty, but the fish intestines and roe in their stomachs are very fat.

The second sister-in-law put the fish head, fish tail and fish bones aside, cut the fish meat into pieces and braised them with soaked bean curd sticks, cracked four eggs, smashed them, and served them with chopped perilla, fish intestines and fish roe The pot is steamed...

When the meal is served, the whole family is very happy-today is also a day for meat dishes!

On the large dining table, braised yuba fish cubes are a big dish, followed by a bowl of steamed eggs with fish intestines, fried eggplants, beans mixed with sauce and fried vegetables, which is very hearty.

Dinner is a good time for Bie Zhizhi to observe her family, and it is also the happiest time for her.

Today, I cooked a hard dish at home, but there are a lot of people here, especially those who have to take care of the small ones, so adults seldom go to braised fish in braised sauce.

When it was raining, I took a chopstick of yuba and put it in my husband's bowl.

Bie Fengjun is short-sighted and usually doesn't wear glasses at home, when he suddenly saw his wife bring him food with chopsticks... He didn't see it clearly, and thought it was a piece of fish, so he took the rice bowl aside to try to refuse...

Ying Yushi's chopsticks turned a corner and stuffed the piece of bean curd stick into his mouth.

Bie Fengjun: ...

It's yuba!

It smells so good!

So he also took a chopstick... He couldn't tell whether it was fish or bean curd sticks, so he subconsciously brought it directly to his wife's mouth.

Ying Yushi blushed immediately, and fake coughed twice to remind her husband - all the children and grandchildren in the room are watching, what do you mean?

Everyone: Just feed us dog food!

Although there were reminders when it rained, it was already too late.

Bie Fengjun held a chopsticks dish and brought it to his wife's mouth.

The second generation all lowered their heads and held their bowls to eat, pretending not to see them.

Chenchen, the youngest of the third generation, is less than two years old, and Xixi is more than three years old,

still ignorant, and they don't know anything. But seven-year-old Weiwei couldn't help asking curiously: "Grandma, younger siblings don't know how to eat by themselves, so adults feed them, why do you need grandpa to feed them?

" It's not like opening your mouth... a face was flushed red.

Yueyue is nine years old and is the most sensible of the third generation.

She immediately took a piece of food with chopsticks and put it into the bowl of her cousin, "Brother, sister will hold food for you too!" After hesitating for a while, Yueyue took another piece of food with chopsticks for Xingxing, and said cautiously: "Sister, you Eat vegetables too."

Xing Xing ignored Yueyue, did not resist the food she brought over, and ate slowly with his head down.

Although there was a granddaughter to save the siege, Ying Yushi still blushed in shame, Bie Fengjun only then realized that the chopsticks in mid-air were neither advancing nor retreating...in the end he cut it off , fell from mid-air.

When it rained, he quickly caught it with his rice bowl.

The old couple looked at each other.

She glared at him angrily, and he was embarrassed.

Eventually both of them laughed.

Bie Zhizhi looked at her eldest brother and sister-in-law again.

The eldest brother was reluctant to eat braised fish nuggets by himself, but he took a piece and put it in his wife's bowl. The sister-in-law blushed, but didn't make a sound, and buried the fish pieces in the bottom of the bowl... After a while, she took the fish pieces to her husband.

She received a complaining look from her husband, and then saw him put the piece of braised fish back in her bowl.

Then the sister-in-law ate the fish piece with a smile.

Until the end, the eldest brother and his wife never took fish nuggets again, at most they just ate some bean curd sticks.

Zhi Zhi looked at the second brother and the second sister-in-law again.

The second brother and his wife are not like the eldest brother and sister-in-law.

They are a half-way couple, and they have three children together. The nine-year-old Yueyue is the child brought by the second sister-in-law, and the five-year-old Xingxing is the child of the second brother and his ex-wife. The youngest, Chenchen, is less than two years old. He is the child of Bie Yannan and Wang Zongxiu.

At this moment, Chenchen and Xixi are sitting side by side on special chairs. Wang Zongxiu feeds them in turn, and at the same time finds time to eat two bites by himself... The

two children are about the same age, and the adults use the method of "competition" to look after them. They eat. Usually, Shan Chaofeng and the two children eat at noon, and Wang Zongxiu takes care of the dinner. In short, the two sisters-in-law take turns.

Wang Zongxiu glanced at her husband suddenly, and quickly put fish with chopsticks into her husband's bowl.

Bie Yannan frowned, lowered his head and said, "You eat your own!" He grilled the rice quickly, but he never touched the piece of fish.

Wang Zongxiu turned his head several times, and saw that he never touched the piece of fish in the bowl, and his eyes were a little sad.

But seeing Bie Yannan finish the meal in twos and threes, then snatched the small spoon from her hand to feed the child, and said, "I'll take care of them when I'm done eating..." Then he muttered with disgust, "It's like this for the whole meal. Grumbling..."

Ying Yushi scolded him, "Can't you speak well if you have something to say?"

Wang Zongxiu lowered his head and took a bowl to eat.

Bie Yannan didn't make a sound after being scolded, but took the piece of fish left in his bowl into Wang Zongxiu's bowl.

Wang Zongxiu looked at her husband in surprise, then lowered her head and smiled quietly.

Weiwei and Xingxing quarreled to go downstairs to play after finishing their meal, but Xixi and Chenchen hadn't finished their meal yet. So Yueyue went downstairs with Weiwei and Xingxing.

The adults sat at the dinner table and chatted.

This time period is Zhizhi's favorite time, because the family will talk about what happened recently, parents and elder brother have the habit of reading newspapers, and they will talk about what's news today. The elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law would gossip

about the yard...

Of course, Zhi Zhi would not tell her parents what Wu Qin said, so Peng Peng remained silent.

On the contrary, after the parents and elder brother finished talking about the domestic news, the eldest sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng took the initiative to talk about the Luo family-

"I heard people in the yard today that Tan Chunyu lived in the Luo family!"

The whole family gathered together I was taken aback.

The second sister-in-law also said: "Yes, I've heard that too. Could it be that Tan Chunyu hasn't come to look for our Zhizhi these days, so he came to Luo Jianhua's house!" The second brother wondered: "Didn't Luo Jianhua always want to pursue us

? Zhizhi? Why did you hook up with Tan Chunyu again?"

Bie Zhizhi said solemnly: "First of all, Luo Jianhua didn't pursue me... Even if he pursued him, he couldn't catch up. Secondly, Tan Chunyu must talk to Luo Jianhua Can you live in his house only if you are in love? Couldn't it be that Luo Jianhua's mother likes Tan Chunyu so much and wants to recognize Tan Chunyu as her daughter?"

Everyone: ...

You speak well and make sense.

"That has nothing to do with our family." Bie Zhizhi directly came to a conclusion.

Pengpeng said suddenly: "Mom, Zhi Zhi and I met Aunt Wu Qin today... She said that next time we will review the number of educated youths in our family. Mom, I, I..." She murmured for a long time, but couldn't help it

. Go on.

Zhi Zhi, who was sitting next to her, could clearly feel the anxiety emanating from Fourth Sister.

Hearing this, Ying Yushi put down the bowls and chopsticks, looked at Pengpeng, and asked, "Pengpeng, Mom never asked your opinion...Of course, neither your father nor I are in favor of letting you go to the countryside. We are still trying to find a way... But the current policy is getting stricter, if... I mean if, if me and your father really have no choice, are you willing to go to the countryside to jump in the queue?" Peng Peng widened his

eyes Eye.

-Of course she doesn't want to.

Her parents, family and relatives have never concealed her life experience, and she knows that she is not a child born to her parents. It was nothing at all, and there was more than one adopted child in the family.

Tangtang was already seven years old when she came home!

However, her status in the family was not even as good as Tangtang's... Her parents were still alive, but Tangtang's biological parents had both passed away. Just because of this, Tangtang's status in this family was very secure.

Don't feel like she is the most embarrassing person in the family.

Now that her mother asks her this question...

She is not afraid of going to the countryside.

But she was reluctant to leave such a good family and such a good family.

But the family situation...

the third brother is sick, the fifth sister is weak, and is the jewel in the palm of her parents, the most suitable for going to the countryside... Isn't she the only one left?

Thinking back to her parents raising her for twenty years, she was treated the same as Zhizhi and Tangtang. Even if Zhizhi is the biological daughter of her parents, she just does less work because of her frailty. In terms of food and clothing, her parents have never favored Zhizhi, and they have never expressed the intention of asking her to repay the favor.

Isn't now a good time for her to repay her favor?

However, this time... I'm afraid I won't be able to come back!

Staying alone in the field all my life, it will never be possible to get the love of my family again.

Holding the bowl, Pengpeng's eyes were red, and he choked up and said, "I, I...I..."

Everyone opened their eyes wide in unison.

"I am willing." Pengpeng said in a low voice.

The family members looked at each other.

--This little girl said she was willing, but the sadness in her tone, the tears in her eyes... You

can tell at a glance that she is unwilling!

For a moment, the whole family was silent.

"Knock, knock-"

Someone knocked on the door and shouted, "Feng Jun! It's raining! Is anyone home?"

Everyone was silent for a while.

The sister-in-law suddenly showed an expression of imminent disaster, and said in horror: "Ah, this voice... seems to be uncle coming?"

Ying Yushi hurriedly urged: "Hurry up! Eat those pieces of fish! Boss Second child, give each of your daughters-in-law a piece! Old man, go to the kitchen and hide that fish soup... Chaofeng, you can find a way to take that pot of fish soup away in a while, and continue cooking it for Yandong tomorrow morning Send it to the hospital for Yanxi! Peng Peng Tang Tang, both of you hurry up and grab more food!"

Seeing that the children have finished eating and the food that should be packed is ready, the husband also rushes into the kitchen to jingle Busy going to hide the fish soup...

Ying Yushi then ordered: "Zhi Zhi go and open the door... Remember, don't be scared to cry by your aunt this time!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned for a moment.

She already remembered how "scary" her uncle was.

But mom's confession? ? ?

Zhizhi gave a serious "hmm", stood up and walked towards the door.

In fact, although the family members were flustered, it was not more than two minutes since the uncle knocked on the door.

But the light knocking on the door outside turned into roaring and slamming the door, as if the courtier was catching a mistress, as if the police were coming to catch the thief, as if someone was coming to avenge the murder of his father.

Bie Zhizhi felt angry.

She quickly built up her mood, then twisted the door lock and pulled it-

a middle-aged woman with gray hair and tattered clothes was standing outside the door, she was Bie Fengjun's sister-in-law Tang Lanhua!

Tang Lanhua still had a cloth bag sewn from rice sacks on her shoulder, and she was yelling, "Don't meet you! Second brother! When it rains, younger brother and sister... I am your sister-in-law! I have pity on you!" Sister-in-law has driven all day to see you... You haven't eaten any food yet, have you hidden all the delicious food..." It was like howling.

As soon as Tang Lanhua finished howling, she was amazed by the beautiful and delicate Bie Zhizhi in front of her, and was stunned for a moment.

Bie Zhizhi let out a "wow" and burst into tears, sobbing and crying: "Mom! Mom... Come on, this person... is so scary, woooo..."

Chapter 15

Bie Zhizhi is the sickest and most spoiled child in the family.

Distant relatives and neighbors all know that she is the jewel in the palm of her parents, and no one dares to neglect her.

Tang Lanhua didn't dare either.

As soon as Bie Zhizhi cried, Tang Lanhua's arrogance immediately froze.

"Farewell... Hey, my aunt finally came to see you, Zhizhi, why are you crying?" As she said that, Tang Lanhua could already smell the aroma of the food, and she was very eager to bypass Bie Zhizhi and go have a look Meals on the table.

Bie Zhizhi refused to let her in at the door, and said while sobbing, "You didn't come to see us at all! The sound of you knocking on the door just now... You came for revenge, right? Scared me to death Huh..."

Tang Lanhua: ...

"Hey, isn't that because you guys haven't opened the door! I'm afraid you've finished your food... No, no, no," Tang Lanhua almost slipped her mouth, and hurried to make up for it. "I was afraid that you were not at home! When I was in a hurry, the door calls became louder..." Tang Lanhua explained again.

She didn't want to be entangled with Bie Zhizhi anymore.

Facing such a delicate and soft-spoken little beauty, her speech was a little more elegant.

this is not good.

If you come to play the autumn wind, you must have the momentum of the autumn wind!

So Tang Lanhua turned her head and shouted, "Second brother! Brother and sister! What do you eat? It smells so delicious..."

Bie Zhizhi was afraid that the family would not have time to deal with the fish soup in the kitchen and the food on the table, so they continued to procrastinate, sticking around The door didn't move, and pointed to the empty rice bag Tang Lanhua was carrying, and asked timidly: "Uncle, what's in this bag? Did you bring us something good from the countryside?" Come?"

Tang Lanhua: ...

--This is a special bag for playing autumn wind at your house. To be honest, there is still a folded empty bag in the bag!

Bie Zhizhi cried again with a "wow", "Auntie Wuwu came to us as a guest, not only came empty-handed, but also brought such a big bag... must be trying to abduct me and sell me!" Tang

Lanhua I was stunned, "Don't, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nothing!"

This family building has four floors, Zhi Zhi's house is on the second floor, and Brother Pan and his wife who lived upstairs looked like they went downstairs for a walk after dinner. Passing by the gate of Zhizhi's house, I saw Tang Lanhua-

the neighbors in the compound have been getting along with each other for more than ten years, and they have a preliminary understanding of the situation of every household.

Sister-in-law Pan and Shan Chaofeng have a good relationship. Knowing that this aunt from another family would come to fight the autumn wind every now and then, and just in time to hear what Zhizhi said, she let out a "boochi" laugh and said to Zhizhi "Zhizhi, is someone coming to your house again?"

Tang Lanhua's old face instantly turned red!

Brother Pan said indifferently: "Zhi Zhi, teach your relatives, it's better to be more polite when you are away from home. Otherwise... Judging by the sound of her calling the door just now, we really thought she was coming to your house to tie her up." The kidnapper who sold you again, is planning to report the situation to the security department..."

Tang Lanhua felt her face burn even more.

At this time, the family members had finally packed up, and Ying Yushi hurried over, first greeted Brother Pan and his wife, watched them go downstairs, and then said to Tang Lanhua: "Sister-in-law, you I won't say anything casually in the countryside. You should pay attention when you arrive in the city, this is not the first time we have gone to the police station to pick you up."

Tang Lanhua pretended not to hear it, and asked herself: "Is there anything to eat? I haven't eaten all day."

She rushed into the room, fixed her eyes on the dining table,

and casually greeted Bie Fengjun, ignoring Bie Yandong's couple, Bie Yannan's couple and Peng Pengtangtang to greet her, He smiled and said: "Oh, your food is really good..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he could see that there were only a plate of green vegetables, a plate of beans and a plate of eggplant on the table, and the portions were not much. up?

Tang Lanhua was not happy, "Why are there only so few poor dishes? Second brother, younger brother and sister, you are from the city and are big cadres! Do you usually eat this? Could it be that you will eat good dishes as soon as you hear me coming?" Have you hidden it? I clearly smelled the aroma of braised pork or fish..."

Ying Yu said calmly: "We smell it too! Is it time for dinner? Every household is eating, and we I don't know whose house is cooking the food. You can't break open the door of someone else's house and just go in and grab it, right?"

Tang Lanhua pretended not to hear Ying Yu's insinuations, and kept shooting around the living room.

Ying Yushi sighed, "Sister-in-law, you didn't say in advance when you said you were coming, and there is no food left at home, can I cook you some dried noodles?

" There was a large bowl of candies wrapped in beautiful sugar wrappers, her eyes were so happy that she narrowed her eyes into slits, she stepped forward and grabbed a handful, "Oh my second brother, your family is rich..." At the end of the sentence, she had already noticed the sweetness in her hand

. There is something wrong with the candy, why is it so soft?

--The girls in the other family are all ingenious, thinking that the third brother will be discharged from the hospital soon, they discuss to make him a new pair of curtains. Finally, the sisters took out the candy wrappers that had been stored for several years, wrapped them with rags, and then strung them into bead chains and hung them on the door frame. It must be shiny and beautiful. When the third brother is recuperating at home, he will definitely be in a good mood when he sees this pair of curtains.

Tang Lanhua threw away the "candy" with a look of disdain, and turned to Yushi and said: "...I'll give you two eggs for cooking dried noodles, cut up two catties of sausage, and some lard residue!" Ying Yushi

ordered : "Pengpeng, go get your uncle a bowl of dried noodles!"

Pengpeng said "Yes", biting her lower lip and went to the kitchen without even looking at her biological mother, Tang Lanhua.

With this rude and greedy biological mother compared with the extremely patriarchal father, she prefers the current family and is even more reluctant to return to her biological parents.

Zhizhi keenly sensed Pengpeng's unhappiness, and immediately ran into the kitchen.

Sure enough, Peng Peng was wiping tears!

"Fourth Sister, let me cook the noodles for you!" Zhi Zhi said.

Pengpeng sniffed, and said, "I'll come...you don't know how to do it."

"You can learn if you don't know it!" Zhi Zhi said.

Pengpeng smiled.

"Okay, then you just watch and learn." Said, Pengpeng started to get busy.

Pengpeng washed a tomato, chopped it, fried it in oil pan to make sand, then added water and stewed it. While waiting for the tomato soup to boil, she washed a handful of green vegetable leaves and two scallions, and when the water in the pot boiled, she grabbed a handful of vermicelli and put it in the pot. Boil the water for the first time, add washed and shredded vegetables, boil the water for the second time, add soy sauce and salt to taste.

Finally, take the cleaned bowl, put a spoonful of lard into the bowl, put the cooked vermicelli into the bowl, spread some ready-made fried pickles, a piece of fermented bean curd, and chopped shallots on the surface Grains.

The soup base of the tomato sauce is particularly thick, coupled with the white and soft noodles, green vegetables... It

is also a bowl of plain noodles with a complete color and flavor!

Zhizhi praised without hesitation, "Wow, this noodle soup is delicious at first glance. The fourth sister is really amazing! The fourth sister has worked hard!"

Pengpeng smiled, thinking that only

his family would appreciate such plain noodles and would appreciate it. I feel sorry for the labor and dedication of my family. If it were someone outside, they would probably only complain about why there was no meat in the noodle soup.

Pengpeng went out with the noodle soup.

Sure enough, Tang Lanhua was unhappy when she saw this bowl of noodle soup, "There's no meat at all?" Then she squinted at Bie Fengjun, "Second brother, you are also a state official after all, your sister-in-law came to you Is this how you treat them? Are you afraid that... you don't want to recognize our mud-legged relatives at all, do you?"

Bie Fengjun was about to speak-Ying

Yushi opened his mouth first, "Old man, didn't Director Sun tell you to Do you want to go to his house after dinner? Go quickly, don't miss the business. "

In fact, there is no such thing, Ying Yushi deliberately dismissed her husband.

Bie Fengjun had no choice but to "hmm" and went out with the newspaper.

Ying Yushi then said to Tang Lanhua: "Sister-in-law, you eat noodles! Are you used to eating big fish and meat in your hometown, and you feel a bit bland when you come to us to eat some plain noodles?" This bowl of noodle soup is actually plain,

but It is delicious in color, fragrance and taste.

Tang Lanhua was already hungry, so she said angrily: "Who doesn't order the bacon and sausages at the bottom of the box... The main reason is that they don't care about people, so they are so casual!" Then she stared at Peng

Peng One glance, "Even my mother doesn't know how to feel sorry for her, you white-eyed wolf!"

Peng Peng's face turned pale.

Zhizhi asked: "Auntie, does every family have bacon and sausages at the bottom of the box? Then how much bacon do you have? How many catties of sausages?"

Tang Lanhua: ...

She simply lowered her head and ate noodles, ignoring it Gardenia.

Ying Yushi asked her, "Sister-in-law, why did you come here suddenly this time? Is there something urgent in my hometown?"

--In the past, relatives in my hometown would only come and walk around during the Chinese New Year. Now it's not a festival, why is Tang Lanhua here?

Tang Lanhua said while teasing her face, "It's nothing serious..."

Zhizhi hurriedly said, "In this case, let's send my aunt to the long-distance bus station tomorrow morning, and come back early!"

Tang Lanhua was angry!

--She just didn't want to stay in her hometown, so she wanted to come to her second child's house to hide for a few days, so that she could enjoy the food and drink spicy food.

Who would have thought that just after arriving at the second child's house, Bie Zhizhi, a short-sick ghost, would urge her to go back again?

Tang Lanhua suddenly slapped the table and stared at Zhi Zhi, "Why did you talk to the elders? Hmph, it's not big or small! What does it look like!"

Ying Yushi said lightly: "Sister-in-law, this is your fault. This is our family, and Zhizhi is my child... If you are dissatisfied with Zhizhi, just tell me, what's the point of scaring the child? Besides, Zhizhi was right, since she didn't come to us for any urgent matter, it's better to go back earlier, her uncle is too far away!"

Tang Lanhua: ...

All right, we are under the eaves, Had to bow his head.

But that's right, I held my breath in my heart.

Turning around, she saw Peng Peng--

Tang Lanhua was so angry that she stood up and greeted Peng Peng with a slap.

Zhizhi's eyes are quick and her hands are quick, she pulls Pengpeng aside, and Tang Lanhua is left alone. Wang Zongxiu grabbed Tang Lanhua at the right time, Shan Chaofeng stepped forward to stand in front of Zhizhi and Pengpeng, and said to Tang Lanhua with a smile: "Mother, hurry up and eat noodles, it won't taste good when it's cold." Tang Lanhua was getting

angry , staring at a pair of bull eyes and scolding Pengpeng, "What a waste! You didn't help to say a word when you saw your mother being bullied! What's the use of having you? A waste!" Pengpeng was so angry that his eyes were

red .

Ying Yushi frowned and said: "Sister-in-law, I

hope you can restrain yourself a bit. Pengpeng is also my child, it seems that you are really busy... You came all the way to our house just to scold my child? "

Tang Lanhua pointed at Pengpeng and said: "She was born to me! She is my fifth girl!"

Ying Yushi said word by word: "Sister-in-law, do you have a bad memory? Your fifth girl, didn't you throw it away in the early morning?" Did you feed the wolves outside?"

Tang Lanhua: ...

Ying Yushi walked over, hugged Pengpeng in her arms, then turned to look at Tang Lanhua, and said slowly: "Pengpeng is my child! I raised her for two whole years. Ten years. No one can take her away!"

Pengpeng sobbed and nestled in her mother's arms, "Mom, I'm afraid-"

--Pengpeng's character is not particularly submissive, and he is used to it like a small firecracker by his parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters. The mothers-in-law and mothers in the yard did not dare to provoke her easily. But every time Tang Lanhua came, Peng Peng was very scared. Because this woman is shameless and has no three views at all. She abandoned her at the beginning, and now she still has the face to always mention in front of her that it is better to be kind than to be kind.

If possible, Peng Peng hopes that this woman will never appear in front of her!

Tang Lanhua is not a fool either.

Since everyone is staring at her coldly, then she has to give in.

"Hey, let me tell you, you are all knowledgeable and cultured people, so why bother with a rural woman like me!" After speaking, Tang Lanhua sat back and continued to make noodles.

Ying Yu was afraid that Tang Lanhua would continue to beat and scold Pengpeng, so she told her daughters, "You three, take Xixi and Chenchen downstairs to play for a while, and Chaofeng to wash the dishes!" Pengpeng picked up

Chenchen, and Tangtang Holding Xixi by the hand, Zhizhi followed at the end, and the three sisters went downstairs together with their two little nephews.

Once out of the Tongzilou, Pengpeng couldn't help crying, "Why am I the daughter of this kind of person!"

Zhizhi and Tangtang looked at each other.

Zhizhi, "Don't talk nonsense, you are our mother's biological daughter!"

Tangtang, "My uncle's mother's fifth girl was killed by my uncle's mother!"

Zhizhi, "She is just an unimportant distant relative. Just ignore her!"

Tangtang said, "Exactly! Parents will support the sky when the sky falls!"

Zhizhi and Tangtang took the two little dolls and played with them in front of Pengpeng for a long time before putting them away. Pengpeng smiled persuasively. Then they went to find Yueyue and the others... After dinner, there were a lot of children playing on the playground, peers looking for peers to play, even Chenchen, who was less than two years old, found his playmate-another two-year-old child Fat.

Little Pang Da is being taken care of by his grandma, and Chenchen rushed over to play with him, while Fat Da's grandma smiled and watched the two fat dolls play.

Zhizhi also wanted to exercise, so she walked around the playground three times quickly, and waited until she was sweating a little before rushing to the place where the sisters gathered.

"Zhi Zhi!"

Someone came over, not only blocked her way, but also grabbed her wrist, and took her to the side under the shade of a tree.

It's Luo Jianhua.

Zhi Zhi didn't notice it for a while...

When she realized it, she was furious, "Luo Jianhua, what are you doing!

" Her eyes are moist, her lips are red and glistening, and she is illuminated by the dim street lamps... she is so breathtakingly beautiful!

Luo Jianhua was stunned for a moment.

Bie Zhizhi said angrily: "If you dare to tease me like this again in the future, I will ask my second brother to beat you up!"

Luo Jianhua laughed.

--Zhizhi's angry look is also so beautiful and lovely.

Don't

Zhi Zhi want to leave, he won't let it.

"Zhizhi, I have something to tell you!" Luo Jianhua said.

Zhizhi, "I don't want to hear it."

Luo Jianhua: ...

He sighed slightly, and stuffed something into her hand, "Take it, it's your favorite frosted hawthorn."

Zhizhi didn't want it, but he had already grabbed it directly. In her hand, she stuffed the sugar hawthorn wrapped in a handkerchief into her hand, and curled her fingers considerately for her, making her tightly hold the bulging little cloth bag.

"My mother... said something bad to you today, right?" Luo Jianhua said.

Bie Zhizhi had already forgotten about meeting Wu Qin in the afternoon, but now that he mentioned it, she remembered it and immediately asked, "Luo Jianhua, are you getting married?" --It was with Tan Is Chunyu getting married? Otherwise, why would Tan Chunyu still live in his house!

The current policy of sending educated youths to the countryside is: any unit employee who has a solid job at home can arrange a job for an adult child in this system. Minor children are not arranged to go to the countryside. Adult children without job quotas can stay with one person to take care of their parents, and other children must be arranged to go to the countryside to jump in the queue.

For example, Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi are dual-employees in the unit, so the children of the other family also have two job indicators - Bie Yandong and Bie Yannan do have job indicators in their own unit, but the other children do not. job index.

The situation in the Luo family is the same. Luo's father and Wu Qin are also dual-employed. There are four sons in his family, and Luo Jianhua is the third.

In other words, between Luo Jianhua and his second brother, there must be someone who wants to go to the countryside to jump in the queue.

Judging from the current direction of Luo's father and Wu Qin's efforts, it should be biased towards letting Luo Er stay in the city.

As for Luo Jianhua...

Now Tan Chunyu lives in Luo's house?

What does this represent...isn't it obvious!

As soon as Luo Jianhua heard this, he knew that the rumors that Tan Chunyu lived in his house had reached Zhizhi's ears.

His complexion changed drastically, and he hurriedly said: "No! No, no, no! This is impossible... Zhizhi, you believe me, I didn't want Tan Chunyu to live in my house at first, but my mother, she, she... She really fell in love It's evil!"

Zhi Zhi stared at him with wide eyes.

Luo Jianhua spoke in a low voice.

--The night when Tan Chunyu knelt down and begged Zhizhi to help her write a letter of understanding but failed, she touched Luo's house.

In front of the whole Luo family, Tan Chunyu cried and said that she was dating Luo Jianhua!

Of course Luo Jianhua didn't admit it, and was so angry that he wanted to drive Tan Chunyu out!

As a result, Tan Chunyu revealed a mark on Luo Jianhua's body.

If it is not a close relative, if it is not someone who has had a close relationship with Luo Jianhua, it is impossible to know that he has a mark on such a hidden part!

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

His first reaction was to be very angry, wondering why Tan Chunyu was so shameless, peeking at him taking a bath?

But even if she peeked at him taking a bath, she couldn't see a mole on him so clearly, right?

Just, really weird.

Wu Qin was also very angry.

Among her four sons, only Luo Jianhua is the most handsome, talented and capable, and also her favorite son.

She felt that no woman in this world could match her son!

She doesn't even look down on Bie Zhizhi, the flower in the courtyard, she thinks Bie Zhizhi is weak and not easy to bear children; she also dislikes Bie Zhizhi's delicateness, at first glance she doesn't know how to do housework and serve men.

As a result, now, Tan Chunyu revealed the imprint of her son's secret parts as soon as she came up?

Heh, Bie Zhizhi isn't even worthy, so what can Tan Chunyu do? !

Of course, Tan Chunyu also guessed Wu Qin's reaction, after all, she also had a lot of dealings with her mother-in-law Wu Qin in her previous life.

So she cried and begged Wu Qin to take her in, keeping her attitude very low, and told Wu Qin that as long as she was willing to take her in, she would do her best to repay the Luo family.

Then Tan Chunyu said something:

Father Luo's distant nephew, Luo Shu, was working as a buyer at the Baishi Garment Factory next door, and was in urgent need of a batch of yarn; Work, there is a batch of yarn stock in the factory that is about to be scrapped.

As long as you can go to Nanxian Yarn Factory to find Zhang Chang as an intermediary, buy this batch of yarn as scrap; and then find yarn to resell to Baishi Garment Factory...

That's a huge price difference between scrap and genuine products!

It even solved the urgent need of Luo Shu, who was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, and made Luo Shu owe Wu Qin a favor, so that he would have more opportunities to cooperate in the future. At the same time, it can also allow Zhang Chang to accept this favor and lay the foundation for future cooperation...

Wu Qin can't accept Tan Chunyu as her daughter-in-law. I was very interested in selling it to Luo Shu at a genuine price-

on that day, Wu Qin asked Tan Chunyu to build a floor shop on the balcony of her house.

The next day, Wu Qin recognized Tan Chunyu as her goddaughter, gave her a letter of introduction, and asked her to find Zhang Chang and Luo Shu with her own letter, but--

Three days later, Tan Chunyu came back in a hurry, and brought back the autographed letters of Zhang Chang and Luo Shu respectively.

--It turns out that what Tan Chunyu said is true!

Wu Qin was overjoyed, and immediately took the savings of the whole family with her. Because she was afraid of not having enough money, she even borrowed some from the neighbors around, and went out again the next day with Tan Chunyu.

Selling one after the other, Wu Qin made a difference of one thousand yuan!

Tan Chunyu became more and more subdued in front of Wu Qin, and never mentioned that she wanted to marry Luo Jianhua. She just said that she didn't want to mess with Zhizhi's family, and hoped that Wu Qin could take her in... Wu Qin, who had tasted the sweetness,

directed Watching the sons use wooden boards to separate a corner of the balcony into a simple room, let Tan Chunyu live in his house temporarily.

Luo Jianhua was afraid that Zhi Zhi would misunderstand, so he came over to explain to her today. However, he only talked vaguely about the business. As for Tan Chunyu's mention of the mark on the hidden part of his body, he couldn't say it, and he didn't want Zhizhi to know.

Zhi Zhi understood it as soon as she heard it.

--Tan Chunyu finally thought about it, and stopped being a monster and harming people, but decided to use her as the heroine of this article and the ability to have the golden finger of "rebirth" to make a fortune?

Why did you go early!

"Zhizhi," Luo Jianhua hesitated for a while, then said softly, "My mother...she has a strong personality, but she is still a very good person. So you...you can follow her more in the future, okay?"

Zhizhi: ? ? ?

I ate melons well, but why did I eat them on my head so unexpectedly?

Whether your mother is a good person or not is none of my business!

She directly stuffed the pack of frosted hawthorns back into Luo Jianhua's hands.

Although a bit reluctant.

"Brother Jianhua, don't think too much." Bie Zhizhi said.

Luo Jianhua looked helplessly at the frosted hawthorn in his hand, "Zhi Zhi, I know what you mean, but has Li Nianzhi replied to you a letter for so many years? He hasn't come back for many years, if he has something in his heart You, would he behave like this?"

Zhi Zhi: ...

Luo Jianhua pressed further, "Zhizhi, you are very beautiful, and indeed many people like you, but if you really talk about marriage...just because you are not in good health, you can persuade a large number of people to leave. People. Zhizhi, your family and mine are considered to be in the same family, and our two families are very similar..."

Zhizhi stared at Luo Jianhua.

The Bie family and the Luo family have nothing wrong with this point. Bie Fengjun is the pillar and technical backbone of the factory, and his rank is higher than the factory director; Luo Jianhua's father is one of the deputy directors of the steel factory.

Well, Bie's and Luo's are very similar... what does that mean?

Luo Jianhua looked around, and it was not easy to explain clearly, so he said vaguely: "...as long as we get married at the end of this month, and next month...the good news comes out next month, just, just the two of us You don't need to go to the countryside."

Bie Zhizhi frowned.

--This means that the Luo family will let Luo Jianhua stay in the city?

Bie Zhizhi decided to find out.

On this point, Luo Jianhua is right, the situation in his family is indeed the same as his.

"Brother Jianhua, did your parents decide to let you stay in the city, and Second Brother Luo go to the countryside?" Bie Zhizhi asked.

Luo Jianhua shook his head, "What my mother means is that my second brother is getting older and his qualifications in all aspects are not as good as mine, so the job quota should be left to him. As for me..." He looked around again, and then he lowered

his The voice said: "My mother knows a person. He has an index to stay in the city, but he is in a hurry for money and wants to sell the index. My mother has already told him that it should be done within two days."

Bie Zhizhi's heart skipped a beat.

"Didn't your family force others to sell indicators?" Bie Zhizhi asked.

Luo Jianhua became anxious when he heard it, "Of course not! Actually, you know this person, Uncle Zhang, the cleaner in our factory who passed away at the beginning of the year. He has a bad temper, loves to drink and beats his wife. If the wife can't stand it, he will He took his son and hid back to his hometown in the countryside. The relationship between Uncle Zhang and his wife and children is very bad, and he hasn't walked around in thirty years."

"After he passed away at the beginning of the year, my mother went to find his son... and it was only me Isn't it convenient for mother to have such a position? According to the current policy, Uncle Zhang's son has the quota to stay in the city. But he is already in his thirties and has become a township cadre, and he is much better off than Uncle Zhang. I guess They have also weighed it, and they think it is more appropriate to ask for money, so this is the amount..."

Luo Jianhua stretched out three fingers.

"Three thousand yuan?" Zhizhi asked.

Luo Jianhua nodded, blushing and said: "Zhizhi... let's get married first, and when my mother buys this indicator, it will solve our problem at once, so...don't be afraid of my mother, don't worry about it in the future What she said, just follow her. Don't contradict her like this afternoon...Zhizhi, I, I will take good care of you from now on..."

Zhizhi looked at Luo Jianhua with a smile that was not a smile.

Chapter 16

Seeing Tangtang approaching, Bie Zhizhi immediately said to Luo Jianhua: "Brother Jianhua, I'm leaving, I wish you and Tan Chunyu good luck as soon as possible!"

Luo Jianhua frowned, "Zhizhi..."

Bie Zhizhi ran towards Tangtang , "Tangtang, I'm here!"

Tangtang was relieved when he saw his fifth sister, and complained, "Where did you go, fifth sister? I disappeared without paying attention... I was almost scared by you." Die!"

Bie Zhizhi didn't want too many people to see what happened between her and Luo Jianhua, so she dragged Tangtang away.

On the way, Bie Zhizhi couldn't help asking Tangtang, "Is Frosted Sugar Hawthorn expensive?"

Tangtang nodded, "Fee Tang, it's quite expensive."

Okay.

Bie Zhizhi licked her lips regretfully.

The two sisters went back to the playground to join Pengpeng, and played for a while. The eldest brother and the second brother came to pick up the children, and told the younger sisters to go back quickly.

Pengpeng didn't want to go back to face Tang Lanhua, so he said to Shan Chaofeng: "Sister-in-law, let me have a squeeze with Weiwei tonight." Shan Chaofeng said: "Don't worry, she's gone."

Pengpeng was stunned , said in disbelief: "She's gone?"

There were so many people outside, Shan Chao didn't want to talk about family affairs outside, so he winked at Peng Peng and said with a smile: "It's true... Hurry up too Go back! It's almost nine o'clock."

So everyone went home.

The three Zhizhi sisters returned home, only to find that only their father was at home, and their mother and Tang Lanhua were gone.

"Dad, where is she?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Fengjun said: "Your mother took your aunt to live in a guest house outside."

The girls looked at each other.

"Let her live in a guest house?" Tangtang was very upset, "Why are you so nice to her? Let her live in a guest house this time. After she tastes the sweetness, she will come every day, and then we invite her to live in a guest house every day?

" Jun didn't say anything, but looked at Pengpeng with pity.

After a while, Ying Yushi came back, "Old man, have you told the children yet?" "

Not yet."

Sister Zhizhi looked at each other again: What did you say?

Ying Yushi said to her daughters: "It's like this, I just took your uncle to the guest house... Then, we decided to play 'Golden Cicada Escapes its Shell' tomorrow, which is the most effective way to drive her away." It's a good way to go."

"Your father and I, your two elder brothers are all pretending to go on a business trip tomorrow! Your two sister-in-laws have also asked for leave, and took the children back to their natal home to play for two days. As for the three of you... tomorrow morning Let's go, go to Tangtang's grandma's house to play for two days. After your uncle leaves, I will pick you up." Ying Yushi said.

Tangtang asked relentlessly: "Mom, why did you invite her to live in a hostel? Why are you so nice to her? She, she bullies my fourth sister like that, I hate her to death!" Ying

Yushi Laughed, "The main reason is to protect our family's property. Your second brother has an accommodation voucher, and it doesn't cost money to take her to the guest house in the factory. You can let her stay at our house, Think about it, with her personality, why didn't she touch all the pots and pans in our house? Let her live at home, and we will lose a lot..." --Bie

Yannan works in the purchasing department of the factory, and his hand There are free accommodation coupons. It is used to entertain buyers from other factories who come to the factory on business trips to live in the guest house. There is a quota every month, and it will become invalid when it expires.

Pengpeng bit her lip and asked: "Mom, why did she come here suddenly...? "

After saying this, Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun looked at each other.

Bie Fengjun sighed, "Pengpeng, leave her alone, you are a child of our family, it's not her turn to make decisions!"

Pengpeng's eyes widened.

- call the shots? What do you do?

Besides, she is already twenty years old, and she is an adult... Is there anything she can't decide on her own, and must be decided by her elders?

Could it be that--

Peng Peng murmured, "Is she here...to tell me you're kissing me?" Ying Yu said

, "Peng Peng, come here."

, Said: "Mom doesn't hide it from you. This time she came here because she felt...she said a very good marriage for you. However, your father and I rejected it. Whether our children are Whether it's dating, finding a job, or getting married, it's not up to others to come and dictate to our house..." "

What kind of family did she find for me?" Peng Peng asked with a trembling voice.

Ying Yushi caressed her daughter's back and said softly: "I heard that he is a tailor. His family is quite rich, but he is a bit older."

"How old is it?" Peng Peng's tears floated in his eyes, and they couldn't help gushing out.

Ying Yushi was silent for a while, and said, "Two years younger than your father."

--Bie Fengjun is fifty-four this year.

Pengpeng whimpered twice, and buried her face in her mother's arms.

Zhizhi and Tangtang were also very angry.

However, Zhizhi suddenly remembered-in this day and age, tailors are not everywhere.

The tailor in my hometown is even more famous.

What kind of famous law?

He kept taking young and beautiful girls as apprentices, and people talked about it, but there was little evidence. Until a female apprentice with a particularly strong personality directly smashed up his house and threatened to commit suicide. It was only then that everyone realized how many beautiful female apprentices this tailor had harmed.

When this incident happened, the tailor divorced his wife who gave birth to three sons and a daughter for him, but his original wife still lived at home, cooking for him every day, doing laundry, serving his daughter-in-law and taking care of his grandchildren. what a difference.

Afterwards, the tailor began to marry new wives openly, and all of them were chosen from among his apprentices. After a while, she would get divorced when she got tired of playing, and then marry another...

"Is the tailor's surname Xiang?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Tangtang also remembered, "It seems that Xiang Mazi is the only tailor in my hometown, right?" "

That's him." Bie Fengjun replied.

Tangtang was furious, and asked: "How much did Xiang Mazi give Tang Lanhua? She is so anxious to sell my fourth sister!"

Ying Yushi said softly: "It is said that there will be a gift of five hundred yuan..."

Tangtang Tang sneered and said, "Because don't make a fortune, it's time to marry a wife, so they think of my fourth sister?" --Don't get

rich means that after Tang Lanhua gave birth to five daughters in one go, and threw away five more daughters The long-awaited baby son is eighteen years old this year. Being so used to walking that he can't even walk, lying in bed every day, eating, drinking and slacking off, a person who is healthy and painless actually covered up bedsores!

There are four older sisters in front of Pengpeng, all of whom were abandoned by their heartless biological parents when they were born. The grandmother was reluctant to pick up the children with a cane and moved her feet, and then knelt and kowtowed in the village, begging for help adoption.

But the people in the village are not rich, and they can't even raise their own children. Who has the spare money to help others?

However, there are also well-meaning people who sent their children to distant relatives with better financial conditions to raise them...

After many visits and visits, the only one who knows whereabouts is left.

If Tang Lanhua didn't catch Pengpeng, who else could she catch?

Ying Yushi said: "It's okay, the three of you will go to Grandma Tangtang's house to stay for two days tomorrow. According to your aunt's temperament, she may come to us by taking the bus for free, and take the Bawang car. If we No, I want her to spend money to eat and sleep in the city and wait for us to come back...that is absolutely impossible! I guess she will last a day at most, and she has to leave the day after tomorrow!"

Zhizhi asked: "Then what if she asks the neighbors in the yard to borrow money or get food? Does she have to wait until we come back?"

Ying Yu smiled and said: "I have told your sister-in-laws to come tonight Go door to door to explain the situation, and ask your brothers to say hello to the security department, the general affairs department and the office... In short, if Tang Lanhua comes to make trouble in the yard these two days, someone will come to drive her away. Besides, if anyone in our building lends her money and food, our family will not recognize it..."

Zhi Zhi felt relieved when she heard this.

She remembered what Luo Jianhua told her today.

"Dad, Mom, let me tell you something." Then, Zhi Zhi told the news that he got from Luo Jianhua today, and then asked, "Mom and Dad, is it legal to buy indicators?" Ying Yushi

and Bie Fengjun looked at each other.

Bie Fengjun replied: "Strictly speaking, it is not illegal. After Lao Zhang passed away, those who did not have a designated succession position index during his lifetime will be inherited by his immediate relatives or reclaimed by the state and then redistributed. His immediate relatives do not need this." Job quotas can be recommended to others..."

Ying Yushi also said: "The main thing is to spend money to find someone to buy quotas and not let interested people know, otherwise this is a violation of discipline."

Zhizhi I understand: Job indicators can be transferred, but money transfers are not.

Then the question arises-

who is willing to transfer without money!

Ying Yushi added: "Your father and I have been paying attention to this situation recently, but Wu Qin is the director of the Educated Youth Office, and it's related to work. Her news is still much better than ours." Zhizhi said in a low voice

: "Mom and Dad, didn't Tan Chunyu want me to write a letter of understanding?"

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun looked at her immediately, vaguely guessing Zhizhi's thoughts, and hurriedly said:

"Zhizhi, do you really want to write her a letter of understanding?" A letter of understanding? We can't spoil her like this!"

"She doesn't have a long memory this time, and she will get worse next time..."

Zhizhi said: "Dad, Mom, Tan Chunyu committed a criminal case. Whether I write a letter of understanding or not, she will be sentenced. The only difference is that , if I write a letter of understanding to her, she may be sentenced to one year in prison. If I don't write a letter of understanding to her, she may be sentenced to two years in prison." "If Tan Chunyu can help

our family get a job quota... ...for third brother, I can write her a letter of understanding." Zhi Zhi said.

In other words, her letter of understanding is worth three thousand yuan.

In this era, three thousand yuan is a huge sum of money, and it is impossible for ordinary people to afford such a large sum of money.

It depends on Tan Chunyu's reluctance.

For Bie Zhizhi, the third brother almost died trying to save her, and now she is alive and kicking and doing nothing. But the third brother is still suffering in the hospital. He has been in the hospital for more than a month before his condition will be brought under control.

Zhi Zhi knew very well that if she had to choose a child to go to the countryside to join the queue among the third brother, her and Pengpeng, the parents would definitely let the third brother go.

But with a body like the third brother's, he went to the countryside before he had recuperated...wouldn't he be sent to die?

So

Zhizhi's idea is: get this indicator to the third brother, and then she will go to the countryside by herself, and let Pengpeng stay in the city--Mast has already thought about it, since she is lucky enough to come to this world, then Of course, it is necessary to experience the accumulation process from scratch.

Of course, she didn't want her parents to know about her idea of ​​going to the countryside.

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun were shocked.

They didn't expect that their daughter's mind was so flexible!

Bie Fengjun frowned and said, "Zhizhi, if you don't want to write a letter of understanding to Tan Chunyu, then don't write it, stay in the city...we will find a way..." Zhizhi said: "But the stay in the city is also

a It's not the Chinese cabbage that is everywhere in the street, even if there is, can our family afford it?"

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun looked at each other again, with embarrassment on their faces.

--Three thousand yuan, that is really unaffordable.

Zhizhi added: "It's just to save Tan Chunyu from sitting in prison for one year...we can get something worth three thousand yuan. Dad, Mom, I think it's worth it...and we don't have time to wait any longer. Now It's June, and at the end of July, our family has to leave alone... There are only 50 days left." "

If we don't cut off this indicator, in case we can't find any other indicators in these 50 days What about it?" Zhi Zhi continued to ask.

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun showed embarrassment.

Zhi Zhi persuaded again: "Besides, I was the one who harmed Tan Chunyu. Only I can decide whether to write a letter of understanding to her...Dad, Mom, I hope you can agree.

" Zhi, your father and I can't easily promise you about this... Hey, let's not talk about it today, it's getting late and we have to get up early tomorrow... Let's rest first, and we will wait for Tang Lanhua to leave. Let's talk about this."

Zhizhi smiled, "Okay!"

--This is the kindness and protection of her parents, and they are all thinking of her in the end, so of course she has no objection.

Everyone took turns queuing up to boil water for bathing.

Then the three sisters got into their own little beds and got ready for bed.

Tangtang slept on the upper bunk and muttered, "Tomorrow we'll go to my grandma's house, we have to take down the mosquito net and bring them there... There are a lot of mosquitoes over there. By the way, Fifth Sister, don't you want to eat frosted hawthorn? After my grandma's house There are a lot of wild hawthorns on the mountain, when the time comes, we will go pick some and make them ourselves... Hey, but we can't buy white sugar! White sugar is very expensive, and you have to buy it with a ticket..." Zhizhi didn't say a word,

but I was thinking in my heart: She will definitely eat this frosted hawthorn! When I went to Grandma Tangtang's house, I found a way to get some sugar and have a good meal...

She was just thinking about it, when she suddenly heard Pengpeng say:

"How about, I promise Tang Lanhua... If Xiang Mazi can give three thousand yuan to buy indicators for the third brother..." Zhizhi

suddenly became angry, "What are you thinking, fourth sister!"

Tangtang was also surprised Called: "Fourth Sister, are you crazy?"

"Knock, knock-"

Mother knocked on the wooden door outside, then lowered her voice and said, "You guys... it's already eleven o'clock, don't talk anymore, hurry up Go to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow!"

The girls all shut up.

The dark room suddenly fell into silence.

Zhi Zhi whispered: "Fourth Sister, if you dare to marry Xiang Mazi, then I... dare to apply to go to the countryside to jump in the queue!"

Tangtang was so frightened that she gasped, but she didn't dare to make a sound for fear of being alarmed. Mom.

Peng Peng was also taken aback, and cursed softly: "Are you crazy? If you go to the countryside, then what's the point of me?" "

So don't

do stupid things ! You know it's a fire pit and you still jump!" Zhizhi said.

Pengpeng was in a hurry, "That can't be you going to the countryside! You don't know your own body? You really went to the countryside... If you go to a remote village where you can't even buy cold medicine, then, that..." Then she couldn't help crying, "Why don't I go to the countryside!"

- But she didn't want to go to the countryside either!

That night, the three sisters did not sleep well.

Pengpeng thought about getting married all night, or going to the countryside; Zhizhi had passed the most sleepy point, and couldn't sleep; Tangtang had been thinking about what to bring to grandma's house

... Before the light came on, there were rustling sounds in the living room outside.

Parents should be packing for their daughters.

The three sisters got up, took turns to wash up and then took a look-obediently, there are so many luggage spread out on the ground!

Zhizhi exclaimed, "Mom, let's blow our own autumn wind?"

The dark circles under the eyes were also heavy when it rained, and it looked like he didn't sleep well at night.

After hearing her daughter's words, she laughed "Pu Chi" and scolded: "Nonsense!"

Then she lifted the things on the ground and explained one by one, "Grandma Tangtang's family is not rich, you three carry me a bag of rice In the past, there were almost 30 catties of rice here... It should be enough for you to stay for two days, and the rest of the rice will be left for Grandma Tangtang to eat." "

This bag is dry goods, including dried bamboo shoots, dried shiitake mushrooms and seaweed. If you don't have enough food, you can get these to eat... This bag is the old clothes that were packed last night. Some of them belong to me, and some of them belong to your sister-in-law. We don't wear them anymore. Grandma Tangtang wears..."

"And this, this is a basket of eggs, milk powder...you take them all, and leave them there for the elderly if you can't finish them. And...here are ten yuan and ten catties of food stamps, huh? Take it, if you want to buy something, go buy it. If you don't have a ticket, use this food ticket to exchange..."

Ying Yushi explained a lot of things nagging.

Zhi Zhi likes to hear what her mother says.

--It gives people a very warm and caring feeling.

Only Tangtang was very impatient, "Oh my God, plus our own clothes and luggage... how can we get there later!"

Grandma Tangtang's house is in the countryside of Songshi, and it's not far, but it's not close either. , It can be reached in about two hours by bicycle. But this time they went as three sisters with so much luggage...

oh my god!

Tangtang was very worried.

Bie Fengjun went to the canteen early to buy some buns and steamed buns and came back, wrapped them in clean furoshiki, and filled them with a military kettle to cool them down, and then urged the sisters to leave quickly.

So the whole family went downstairs with luggage, large and small.

Ying Yushi and Bie Fengjun fiddled with each other for a while before trying to find a way to carry several huge luggage bags on both sides of the back seat of the bicycle. Then let Pengpeng, who has the best physical strength, ride the bicycle, and Zhizhi and Tangtang sit on the big luggage bag on the back seat of the car...

Huge luggage, and two people on the back, when starting off, Pengpeng didn't even pedal. I can't step on it.

In the end, it was the parents who pushed the car for more than ten meters before Peng Peng left the family compound with the help of inertia.

Behind them, the mother yelled at them-

"Be careful on the road! When you see grandma, you have to say hello to the family... Don't worry about your third brother, I will go and take care of him all day... Remember, I didn't pick you up , You don't come back!"

The girls all responded, "Hey-I got it!"

Chapter 17

Sister Zhizhi suffered endless hardships on the way to Grandma Wei's house.

The roads in the 1960s, that is, the road conditions in the urban area were relatively smooth, and they were cement roads. Once out of the urban area, it becomes a gravel road, and it is also full of potholes. Pengpeng must be very careful to control the direction, and keep the wheels of the bicycle on a relatively high ground, otherwise the wheels will sink into a low-lying place, and she will not have the strength to step out... If so, the road conditions are also bad

. Let their bicycles sink into low-lying areas countless times.

Zhizhi and Tangtang had to jump out of the back seat of the car from time to time to help Pengpeng push the cart.

It is even harder when going uphill, and three people have to push it together. Fortunately, today is a sunny day, if it rains, it will be even more embarrassing.

Usually, a person can ride a bicycle for two hours. The three sisters push the cart, take a rest, and then take turns to ride for a while... After nearly four hours of tossing and turning, they finally arrived at Weijia Village at around 11:00 in the morning. .

Yes, Tangtang's biological father's surname is Wei. When Tangtang's mother passed away due to dystocia, Tangtang's father was heartbroken, so he let Tangtang take her mother's surname, with the intention of letting the child remember his mother's kindness for the rest of his life.

Tangtang's grandma also had only one child. After Tangtang's father passed away, Grandma Wei lived alone in a small mountain village, mainly relying on the relief of Bie Fengjun's family.

Bie Fengjun will let his sons send Tangtang back to Weijia Village for a few days every month, and at the same time send five catties of rice and two yuan, plus Weijia Village usually gives the orphans potatoes, sweet potatoes, peanuts and various beans every month. Ten catties of miscellaneous grains such as vegetables...Grandma Wei has planted all kinds of vegetables in the garden, but she can still survive.

Suddenly seeing the children coming, Grandma Wei was both surprised and delighted, and greeted her with a cane, and excitedly called her granddaughter's name, "Tangtang! Tangtang..." Tangtang saw her grandma sticking up

. crutches, quickly asked: "Grandma, what's wrong with your legs?" Then I looked at grandma carefully, and found that she had lost a lot of weight, and her face was pale?

"It's all right, I fell a few days ago...it's all right now." Grandma Wei said quickly.

The fourth aunt of the neighbor was standing in the yard of her house, and when she saw Sister Tangtang coming, she hurriedly said, "Tangtang, your grandma fell half a month ago... It rained every day in those few days, and the back mountain was swollen." A lot of pine mushrooms came out, and many people in the village went up the mountain to pick them up. Your grandma insisted on going, but the road was slippery in rainy days, so she rolled down the mountain and hurt her leg. We asked her to go to the hospital, but she didn't Go... Hurry up and persuade your grandma to go to the hospital with her!"

Grandma Wei scolded the fourth aunt, "Why are you talking so much!"

Tangtang was very anxious, "Thank you, fourth aunt... Grandma , let me see, where is the injury?"

Grandma Wei couldn't resist, so she had to lift up the bottom of her trousers and let her granddaughter see her injury-the old man tied two schoolbags on her left calf. The thin wooden boards, the swollen legs and the green and black ointment, looked like they were handled by the old man himself.

Zhizhi and Pengpeng unloaded the things on the back seat of the bicycle, and ran over to watch Grandma Wei's injury.

In her previous life, Zhizhi stayed in the private hospital run by her family for the last three years, and often went to other wards when her health was good.

Grandma Wei's leg, she knew at a glance that at least the wound was infected.

We must not let it go on like this, otherwise... At least it may have to be amputated, and at worst it may endanger life!

"This is impossible, we must go to the hospital!" Zhizhi said.

Grandma Wei panicked, "No, no, no! I won't go to the hospital... I can't smell the smell (the smell of disinfectant) in the hospital!

Besides, I'm almost healed..."

Tangtang was young, so she hesitated after hearing this, wondering if she was really getting better soon.

Zhizhi pulled her aside, told her sister her guess in a low voice, and explained: "A few days ago when I was with my third brother in the hospital, I also saw an old lady who was injured by a fall and treated the wound by herself, and ended up with a broken leg. It's more swollen than your grandma... The doctor scolded her why she took so long to go, she probably needs amputation!"

Tangtang was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she insisted on going to the hospital to see her crying.

As soon as her granddaughter cried, Grandma Wei panicked, so she had no choice but to say go, and then tremblingly went back to the house to get her life savings of four yuan and seventy cents, and got on the back seat of Pengpeng's bicycle. With Tangtang on the sidelines, it took the four of them an hour to arrive at the hospital in the town...

Sure enough, just as Zhizhi said, when the doctor saw the injury on Grandma Wei's leg, the doctor angrily threw the old The little one scolded me a lot, saying that in three or five days at night, I would just wait for amputation!

After scolding, the doctor hurriedly arranged an operation, saying that the carrion on Grandma Wei's wound would be gouged out, and at the same time, debridement surgery was required.

The Zhi Zhi sisters were starving, but Grandma Wei had to pay a deposit of ten yuan for the operation. Pengpeng happened to have ten yuan from her mother before leaving the house, and once the deposit was paid, the three sisters were... penniless.

But at this critical juncture, of course it is important to save lives.

With the consent of the younger sisters, Peng Peng ran to Grandma Wei to complete the formalities.

Grandma Wei was very sorry, and gave Tangtang all the four yuan and seventy cents she had.

Tangtang bought eight meat buns for 15 cents from the hawker in front of the hospital. The three sisters each ate two meat buns, and left the remaining two for Grandma Wei to eat after she finished the operation.

Zhizhi took a bite of the meat bun, and found it really unpalatable.

--In this era, common people are reluctant to feed their pigs. They are all fed with forage and miscellaneous foods. The pigs that take a year to grow up have meat that is tender, tender, fresh and fragrant.

But why does the minced meat in this bun have an indescribable taste?

Zhizhi was hungry, so she had to force herself to take another bite.

Not good...

a disgusting smell came.

Zhizhi almost vomited, and couldn't help frowning: "Oh, this bun is so delicious! I don't know what kind of meat it is..." A

patient's family member happened to pass by, and after hearing this, he asked, "Are you at that bald man's Bought buns?"

Tangtang nodded, "Yes, he was the only one selling buns there when I went to buy it." The

patient's family said, "Don't buy from him in the future, he is not authentic... these meat Ah, it's all the lymphatic meat, pig skin, etc. that he collected from the meat joint factory! Think about it, the pork in the meat joint factory is originally frozen meat, and he even takes back these waste meat as minced meat. If it can't be sold Just take it home and reheat it the next day before selling it! Hey, we have been here for a long time to accompany him, and we all know him! You newcomers will suffer a lot!" After saying that, the

family left.

Tangtang stomped her feet in remorse, "Oh, I didn't know..."

Zhizhi comforted her sister, "It's okay, my sister and I prepared dinner at home and delivered it."

But Pengpeng was paid by Grandma Wei's hospitalization and surgery fees. Worried, she whispered, "I don't know if the ten yuan is enough for Grandma to have the surgery."

Tangtang was also worried, "What can I do? It seems that Grandma won't be able to get out for a while. Hospital...Fortunately, the hospital only asked us to pay a deposit first, and all the treatment and hospitalization fees should be paid before leaving the hospital, otherwise Grandma might not even have the chance to have an operation to save her life..." Zhizhi didn't say a word

.

She has been standing at the door of the operating room, looking out through the window.

--The operating room is located on the second floor of the hospital. Looking out from the window in the corridor, you can just see a few vendors selling things with baskets at the gate of the hospital. The bald man who sells buns is still there, and there are also those who sell fried dough sticks, sweet potato cakes, and even hot dry noodles.

Zhi Zhi was a little curious, after all, in this day and age, even plastic bags are a rarity, and the hawker sells hot and dry noodles, so how can he give them to people?

It took her a while to see it.

Whenever a customer comes to buy hot dry noodles, the hawker will take out a huge leaf that has been washed clean, like a paulownia leaf? He first spread four cotton threads in a bowl two by two, then spread the tung leaves on the cotton threads, then began to cook and mix the noodles, then poured the mixed hot dry noodles into the tung leaves, and finally wrapped them with cotton thread. The tung leaves of the hot and dry noodles are bundled...

it's really interesting.

Zhizhi smiled.

At this moment-

Pengpeng said: "It's really not possible, let's go back and tell our parents..."

Tangtang said quickly: "Don't, don't, it's impossible! Think about it, my grandma has been injured for so long, she can't Does it hurt? Isn't it uncomfortable? But she just doesn't want someone to bring a word to me, to our parents, because she feels that she has troubled our parents too much..." Pengpeng was

helpless "What if I don't tell my parents?"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "I have a solution!"

Peng Peng and Tang Tang looked at her.

Zhizhi hugged Pengpeng with one hand and Tangtang with the other, whispering her plan.

Pengpeng was a little unsure, "But frosted hawthorn is not very expensive, can we sell it?"

Tangtang also said: "Then it's better to sell steamed buns! At least these things are better sold..."

Zhizhi first motioned the sisters to take a look at the wall bracelets hanging in the hospital corridor, then motioned them to look carefully at the hospital gate, and said, "Let's count the time and see how many parents brought their children to see the doctor within half an hour. "

Half an hour later, six parents brought their children into the hospital, and at the same time more than a dozen parents left with their children.

Zhizhi said: "It's June now, but the weather turns cold and hot for a while, and even the stars in our family have caught a cold. Who doesn't have three or four children now? If one is sick, the other children will also be infected. Go. There must be many parents who bring their children to the hospital for medical treatment! Think again, parents who have the conditions to bring their children to the hospital for medical treatment are reluctant to spend a penny or two, and buy a frosted hawthorn for their children by the way It's convenient to feed the medicine, and it's also convenient to coax the injection!"

Pengpeng and Tangtang listened to Zhizhi's analysis and were deeply convinced.

Pengpeng looked at the mast, and said with a smile: "Zhizhi's ideas are getting bigger and bigger..."

Tangtang laughed "pooh" and said in a low voice: "Fourth sister, you don't know... Actually, it's because, Since yesterday, Fifth Sister has been talking about wanting to eat frosted hawthorn..."

Zhizhi spat at her younger sister, and also smiled.

Immediately, the three sisters discussed it.

-- Tangtang stayed in the hospital to take care of Grandma Wei, Pengpeng and Zhizhi first went to the street to buy sugar, and then rushed back to Weijia Village in the afternoon to go up the mountain to pick fresh hawthorns, make them overnight, and sell them tomorrow.

Without further ado, Pengpeng and Zhizhi walked out of the hospital with the three yuan Tangtang gave them.

According to Pengpeng's thinking, she still has ten catties of food stamps in her hand, so she can go to the supply and marketing cooperative to find someone to exchange for sugar tickets, and then take the money and tickets to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy sugar.

Zhizhi told her not to worry.

The two sisters stood at the door of the supply and marketing cooperative, observing

the surrounding situation.

--In this era, there are also scalpers, basically reselling various tickets. They gathered near the supply and marketing cooperative, staring at the passers-by to observe their words and expressions. Once they knew what people wanted to buy, or what coupons they wanted to sell...they immediately became energetic, surrounded them with a bang, and lowered their voices. , In the end, I can always persuade people to be in a fog as I wish.

The scalpers should be satisfied.

As for whether those people who were persuaded to change the bills were satisfied, I don't know.

Sister Zhizhi stood aside and stared at those people for a while...

Suddenly, a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy in ragged clothes ran over. I saw that he ran to find those scalpers with a clear goal, and asked some unknown words, but the scalpers burst into laughter, and one of them even waved his fist at the boy as if to beat him, the boy was angry Gotta run now.

The boy ran towards Sister Zhizhi.

Therefore, Zhizhi and Pengpeng heard the boy running away, wiping away tears and saying, "It's worse! Wuwu... Isn't soft white sugar more expensive than rice? I want to exchange it, what's wrong..."

--Soft white sugar?

Zhizhi and Pengpeng looked at each other.

Zhi Zhi stopped the boy, "Brother, brother, please wait a moment, I want to ask you something!"

The boy didn't want to talk to others at first, but Zhi Zhi was so beautiful, he just glanced at her, then froze, and then automatically Consciously stopped, and asked sobbingly: "What are you doing?"

Zhizhi said kindly: "That's right, I saw that you talked to them just now..." She pointed at the group The scalper continued, "So I want to ask you

, do you know... If you want to exchange soft white sugar, what is the current market like?" , Do you want white sugar?"

Zhizhi nodded.

The boy's eyes lit up with joy, and he said, "I have a white sugar ticket! Do you want to change it with me?" "

How do you want to change it?" Zhizhi asked.

Without hesitation, the boy said, "I have a ticket for two catties of white sugar, and I want to exchange it for sixteen catties of rice... Sister, white sugar costs eight cents a catty, and rice costs ten cents a catty. Two catties of soft white sugar cost one dollar and six, just enough to buy sixteen catties Rice, this is fair, isn't it?"

Zhizhi understood.

--The boy insists on an exchange of equal value, but the scalpers have no profit and can't afford it early. There is no price difference, how can they make money? No wonder they laughed at the boy like that just now.

"Sister, do you have any food stamps?" The boy looked at Zhi Zhi expectantly.

Zhizhi said truthfully: "Yes, but we only have a ten-pound rice ticket." There is

still a gap between the sixteen-pound rice that the boy hoped for.

Sure enough, the joy on the boy's face gradually faded.

He sighed softly, "That should...not be appropriate." Then he turned and left.

Zhizhi stopped him, "Brother, do you have any difficulties?"

The boy couldn't help crying again, "My family has been out of food for three days...my brother is still sick...I'm so useless, I can't find anything to eat until now. These two catties of white sugar tickets can be exchanged for sixteen catties of rice, but those scalpers are only willing to give me ten catties of food stamps..." Zhizhi

and Pengpeng looked at each other again .

Zhi Zhi said to the boy: "Brother, do you think this is good? Although I only have ten catties of food stamps in my hand, I can give you another sixty cents...you can exchange ten catties of food stamps for ten catties of rice, and then Take this sixty cents to buy six catties of rice, then..."

Before she finished speaking, the boy said excitedly, "Yes! I'm willing to trade it with you!"

Zhizhi smiled.

Pengpeng followed what she said, took out the ten-jin food stamp and sixty cents, and handed them to the boy together.

The boy also handed over the sugar ticket of "Two Shijin of White Sugar" that he had carefully collected to Pengpeng.

Then he returned a dime to Pengpeng, "Sister, thank you, but I can't let you lose too much..."

Pengpeng, "Brother, take it, in fact, we are not losing money. If we also go to those Scalpers, ten catties of food stamps plus sixty cents may not be able to exchange for two catties of soft white sugar!"

However, Zhi Zhi smiled and accepted the dime that the boy handed over, and said, "Brother, let's go to the supply and marketing cooperative together. By the way, I have something to ask you..." The three of them entered the

supply and marketing cooperative together.

Sister Zhizhi bought two catties of soft white sugar as she wished, and the boy also got ten catties of rice at the grain and oil center next to the supply and marketing cooperative.

During the process, Zhizhi learned that the boy's name was Luo Bing, and his sick brother's name was Luo Jun. The parents of the two brothers had passed away. The quarry does odd jobs for a living.

A few days ago, Luo Jun didn't know whether he was too tired or too hungry, so he fell to the ground... The quarry was full of gravel! A big gash was cut on his forehead, and he bled a lot. He has been recuperating at home for the past few days.

In addition to asking about Luo Bing's family situation, Zhizhi also asked him what the children in this town like to eat the most.

--What's your child's favorite food?

Of course it's all kinds of candies! Anyway, there are sweets and snacks for sale in the commissary, which everyone loves to eat, but there is no money to buy them.

Zhizhi asked Luo Bing a lot of questions about snacks, snacks, etc., which made the boy drool... At

this time, Zhizhi saw someone selling paper with a basket on the side of the road.

In this day and age, plastic bags are not popular. Kraft paper is used for packaging soft white sugar and various snacks.

This peddler sells this kind of paper, most of which are made by local farmers themselves from bark or straw. The paper is rough but cheap. Zhi Zhi asked, and the other party said that two pieces of kraft paper the size of a palm, one hundred fifty cents.

Zhi Zhi was about to buy it, but Luo Bing suddenly tugged at the corner of her clothes...

Zhi Zhi immediately said, "Then let me have a look."

The peddler was in a hurry, "Then I'll give you five cents... four cents, five hundred Zhang!"

Zhi Zhi said, "Oh, I have something to do!" and left with Peng Peng and Luo Bing.

The three of them walked a long way before Luo Bing told Zhi Zhi, "Sister, kraft paper is not at this price. Tell me what do you want kraft paper for?

" White sugar, said that he was going to go back and make frosted hawthorn to sell. This kraft paper is used to wrap the hawthorn fruit.

Luo Bing, "Is sister coming early tomorrow morning?"

Zhizhi nodded.

"Then I will take a hundred pieces of kraft paper to wait for my sister at the gate of the hospital tomorrow morning, and I will only charge her a dime, okay?" Luo Bing asked.

Zhizhi was taken aback, "The price difference is so big?!"

Luo Bing said, "I know that person, he loves to cheat foreigners, not to mention exaggerating the price, and he likes to sell second-hand goods to others. Of course, I also want to earn my sister's money, but I will help my sister check, at least I won't give her such bad paper." Zhizhi thought for a while, "So there are still grades of

kraft paper?"

Luo Bing nodded, "Kraft paper made of bamboo is the best,

smooth and bright. Bark is inferior, rough but strong. Straw is the worst, thin and rotten, and it will break if you pull it lightly. The man just gave you The ones I see are made of straw, the size my sister wants, and one hundred and ten cents is the fair price." "

Then prepare me ones made of bamboo skin, tell me how much."

Luo Bing thought for a while, " One hundred sheets of kraft paper made of bamboo skin cost at least twenty-five cents."

Zhizhi motioned Peng Peng to give him one yuan, and said, "Luo Bing, here is one yuan. I'll give you the money, and tomorrow you Help me prepare one hundred sheets of bamboo kraft paper, plus seven cents for one penny, okay? There is still five cents difference, and I will pay you as a reward."

Luo Bing looked at the one dollar, thinking Thousands.

- This is a dollar! No one has ever looked up to him so much, trusted him so much, and paid him first to ask him to do something!

His eyes were red, and he hurriedly said: "Sister, when I deliver the kraft paper to you tomorrow, you can give me more money!"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "But I have to trouble you to help me change the change! Take it, let's meet at the gate of the hospital at nine o'clock tomorrow morning!"

Zhi Zhi Peng Peng said goodbye to Luo Bing, and the two sisters rode their bicycles back to Weijia Village.

The town is not far from Weijia Village. When we sent Grandma Wei, everyone came here with carts. They walked for more than an hour. When they returned, they rode bicycles and it took only about ten minutes to get there.

It was around two o'clock in the afternoon, and the fourth aunt, the neighbor of Grandma Wei's house, saw that only Zhizhi and Pengpeng had returned, and hurriedly asked, "Are you back? Where's Grandma Tangtang?" Sister Zhizhi said

.

The fourth aunt breathed a sigh of relief, "It's a good thing you came here today..."

Zhi Zhi said crisply, "Fourth aunt, we have something to ask you for.

" A neighbor for decades, when she was in good health, she often helped us look after our children and vegetable fields...Come on, is it difficult to pay for someone who is hospitalized? Don't worry, I'll go back to the house right away I'll get you some money here!" After saying that, the fourth aunt was about to go into the house to get money.

Zhi Zhi stopped the fourth aunt, "Don't worry, auntie! Thank you auntie... But according to Grandma Wei's temperament, she doesn't even want to get involved with her granddaughter, and I'm afraid she doesn't want to borrow money from auntie." The fourth aunt was stunned and

sighed Said: "Isn't that right! My man told her several times to take her to the hospital so that she wouldn't have to worry about the medical bills, but she just wouldn't listen..." Zhizhi said, "So I want to trouble my aunt with

something."

" Tell me."

"Auntie, can you take us up the mountain to pick some hawthorn fruit? We make candied hawthorn and sell it in the town, and the money we earn is used for Grandma Wei's medical expenses." Zhizhi said.

Fourth aunt, "How much money can sugar hawthorn make!"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "If you can't make money, then we can keep it for ourselves."

The fourth aunt was very disapproving, but still called her daughter Qiaoniu to come over, and asked Qiaoniu to take Sister Zhizhi up the back mountain.

Pengpeng and Zhizhi each carried a basket on their backs in the yard of Grandma Wei's house.

Qiao Niu is seven or eight years old, and she climbs the mountain very fast, Peng Peng and Zhi Zhi still can't keep up. As soon as they went up the mountain, the two sisters were stunned. No wonder Tangtang often said that the back hill of her grandma's house was full of hawthorns...

Isn't that right!

There are hawthorn trees all over the mountains and fields, and even the air carries a faint hawthorn fruit fragrance.

The two hurriedly picked up two large baskets, and came back under the leadership of Qiao Niu. Before entering the courtyard of Grandma Wei's house, Zhizhi wanted to give Qiao Niu a handful of hawthorn fruit, but Xiao Nizi didn't like it, she shook her head and ran away.

Taking advantage

of the sun still hanging in the sky, the sisters hurriedly began to pick and clean the hawthorn fruit.

Thinking that the mountains and plains are full of hawthorn fruits, Zhizhi has no mercy when picking fruits. The best-looking hawthorn fruits are kept, but any hawthorn that has a little problem, such as a bit of insect bite or a little bit of skin damage She picked out all the fruits...

Washing the hawthorn fruits until her hands became soft, and choosing the hawthorn fruits until her eyes cramped, she finally picked out a large basket of high-quality fruits that made Zhizhi very satisfied.

Then put the washed hawthorn fruit on a large round sieve to dry until it is half dry...

the matter is over.

Next, Zhizhi went to find a clean big basket, and found clean gauze and furoshiki, but still felt that it was not clean enough, so she fetched water to wash the gauze and furoshiki, and put the basket Also brushed to shine.

Peng Peng was busy making a fire and cooking.

The two sisters checked Grandma Wei's kitchen. There was rice and noodles, but the portions were small, about two catties each, and the rice bags and flour bags were tied tightly with fine hemp rope and kept in the cabinet. The location of the restaurant, it seems that I don't want to eat it at all, and I probably wait for Tangtang to come to eat it.

In front of the stove, there were three or four potatoes, four or five sweet potatoes in a half-dustpan, plus a small bag of various mixed beans, which weighed about three or four catties-these should be what Grandma Wei usually eats. staple food.

Fortunately, when the sisters came, my mother asked them to bring rice and various dried vegetables.

After Pengpeng simmered the rice here, he went to Grandma Wei's vegetable garden to have a look. Grandma Wei is too old to do farm work or work, so she takes good care of the vegetable garden, except for her usual food, and gives some to the villagers from time to time. People in the village reciprocate, and often give her a little food...

In the vegetable garden, there are Chinese cabbage, mustard greens, peppers, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, beans, cucumbers, loofahs, bitter gourds, winter melons and pumpkins, almost everything!

Pengpeng picked two loofahs, tore some Chinese cabbage leaves, picked some garlic leaves, and pulled out two or three carrots.

When she got home, she saw Zhizhi carrying a bucket to clean up the house...

Pengpeng smiled, and went into the kitchen with a vegetable basket to cook.

Zhizhi rolled up her sleeves and started tidying and cleaning the house.

She was still in a happy mood, and regarded tidying up the house as an experience for educated youths going to the countryside to jump in the queue-of course, although Grandma Wei's house is a bit old, it is still a neat and tidy house. In the future, she will go to the countryside. I don't know where she will be assigned! If the conditions are not so good, you must adapt as soon as possible.

Zhi Zhi thought again, in this time and space, fortunately, the original family was relatively wealthy and healthy, which gave her a buffer period to adapt to this world. Otherwise, if it is directly from the modern private hospital of the super rich manor to a poor place that needs the support of educated youths going to the countryside... She is not sure whether she can adapt.

That's just right now.

Zhizhi hummed a song and tidied up the room that she and Pengpeng lived in tonight-Tangtang pointed to this room before and said, "Sisters live in this one", as for Grandma Wei Zhizhi didn't enter the house.

When Pengpeng was ready to cook, Zhizhi had almost finished packing.

The two sisters discussed it, and Pengpeng was worried that Zhi Zhi was exhausted, so he suggested that Zhi Zhi should stay at home and she would deliver meals by herself. Zhi Zhi was worried that it would not be safe for Peng Peng to go out alone, so she insisted on going with her.

The sisters argued endlessly about this.

Finally, the fourth aunt next door heard the two sisters arguing red-faced, listened for a while, and said with a smile: "What's the matter

, just let my boy go with the fourth sister." Then she called her son, Brother Jun.

Brother Jun is fifteen years old this year, he is 1.7 meters tall, and he is very strong.

As soon as I heard that the fourth sister next door was sent to the hospital, and Grandma Tangtang delivered meals, and they still went there by bicycle?

Brother Jun was overjoyed, and quickly asked Pengpeng, "Fourth Sister, can I drive you?"

Seeing that Brother Jun was arrogant, Zhi Zhi stopped arguing with her sister.

Pengpeng was also happy, after all, I was tired enough today...

So Brother Jun rode a bicycle and drove Pengpeng to the hospital to deliver meals to Tangtang and Grandma Wei, and then drove Pengpeng back, but it only took forty minutes about.

Zhizhi asked Pengpeng, "How is Grandma Wei's operation going? What did the doctor say?"

Pengpeng replied: "The doctor said that there was no major problem with the operation, but Grandma Wei is old and afraid that she will go home by herself. The wound will be infected, so it's best to stay in the hospital for three days for observation."

Zhi Zhi nodded, "That's the reason."

The sisters sat in the yard of Grandma Wei's house to eat.

"This yard is really nice," Zhi Zhi praised, looking at Grandma Wei's yard while eating a delicious meal, "... I want to have a yard like this in the future, where I can grow some melons and vegetables. It's best to plant a few more fruit trees of different varieties, and to raise some flowers that bloom in different seasons... Then you will be happy! You can enjoy flowers all the time, have vegetables to eat every day, and fresh fruits every season..."

Pengpeng smiled, "People in my hometown envy us living in the city, but you are also envious of the country people." "

The way of life is different!" Zhizhi said, "Sister, let's eat quickly, eat After dinner, I can get that frosted hawthorn."

Peng Peng responded.

After the two sisters had finished eating, washed the dishes and cleaned up the cauldron, they began to make frosted hawthorn.

That's the bad thing about the countryside - no running water, no lights at night.

It was already dark at this moment, Zhi Zhi lit a lot of candles in the kitchen, but the light was...too dim.

Frosted sugar hawthorn is also easy to make: add water to the pot, add white sugar, wait for the sugar to melt and boil until bubbling, then continue to fry the sugar until it is semi-viscous, then pour the dried hawthorn fruit into the pot and turn over Stir-fry, stir-fry until the water in the sugar water is completely dry, and it will become white frosted sugar sticking to the surface of the hawthorn fruit.

You're done.

Zhi Zhi tried a frosted hawthorn.

I don't know if it is because of the filter of "I made it myself", Zhizhi thinks that this frosted hawthorn is better than all the snacks she has eaten in her previous life!

Pengpeng also ate one and was full of praise, "Wow, it's so fragrant and sweet! It's so delicious..."

Zhi Zhi ate another one, tasted it carefully, and finally came to the conclusion that she made it The frosted hawthorn is indeed better than the ones I have eaten before. The reason is that the appearance of hawthorn is very good, the hawthorns are very large, and they are all ripe. They have a moderate sweetness, and when they are heated during the frying process, they can better exert their aroma. Sweet and refreshing, and then wrapped in frosting sugar on the surface, it is really fragrant, sour and sweet, so exciting!

The two sisters ate a dozen or so in one go, and then stopped.

"Zhizhi, how much do we sell this frosted hawthorn per catty?" Pengpeng asked.

Zhizhi smiled, "Five for three cents, ten for five cents."

Pengpeng was stunned, "Selling one by one?"

--That's too expensive!

Peng Peng looked at the big basket of frosted hawthorns wrapped in clean white gauze and cloth, and estimated how many hawthorns there were.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "I estimated when I washed and dried the hawthorn fruit, there are about 600

here ..."

Peng Peng was taken aback.

She made a quick calculation in her mind - just treat it as 600 pieces, 5 pieces a piece, that's 120 pieces, and a piece sells for 3 cents, that's 3 yuan 6. A set of ten is 60 copies, and a set is sold for 5 cents, which is 3 yuan.

As for the cost, hawthorn fruit is free of charge, and it is picked from the back mountain. Two catties of soft white sugar cost one and a half catties, and the cost was one yuan, plus twenty-five cents for the kraft paper...that's one yuan and twenty-five cents, which is equal to a half-and-half earning!

No, more than half!

If all the 600 frosted hawthorns can be sold out in one day, wouldn't it be... not much worse than a regular worker with an iron job?

Father Bie Fengjun is the chief engineer in the factory, with a salary of more than 80 yuan a month, which of course cannot be compared; but ordinary female workers like the second sister-in-law only earn 30 yuan a month, and they only earn more than one yuan a day. money!

I just don't know if all of the 600 hawthorns can be sold within a day.

Pengpeng was still worrying about the sales, but Zhi Zhi sighed, "It's too little..."

Pengpeng's eyes widened, "Is this called too little? What if I could sell it every day? 600 frosted hawthorn hawthorns, I am willing to make and sell them every day! 365 days a year without missing a single day!"

Zhizhi laughed, "Okay, fourth sister, let's pack up and get ready for bed. Too tired."

Peng Peng thought so.

Yes, today is really exhausted.

The two sisters cleaned up the mess, and worked together to bring water in to boil water for a bath.

They were tired all day today and sweated a lot, but Grandma Wei and Tangtang were not at home at the moment, and it was not easy for them to mess with the wooden basin at home. In the end, I had to find a wooden basin, wash it, and fill it with warm water. Then, one person stood up to take a bath, and the other helped to scoop up water with a wooden spoon to shower... By the time the two took turns to take a bath, they were already weak

. up. Zhi Zhi went to carefully put away the big basket of frosted hawthorns, Peng Peng checked the yard with a flashlight, and the two of them locked the door and went into the house to sleep.

Maybe it was because she went to bed too late the night before and was too tired today, Zhi Zhi almost fell into a deep sleep as soon as she touched the bed.

It wasn't until the next day that she was woken up by the fourth sister that she felt as if she had just fallen asleep and was woken up.

However, the industrious Fourth Sister has already prepared breakfast - soft porridge, green fried vegetables, golden fried eggs and a fried pickle.

Super rich!

Zhizhi dragged her tired body up, washed up, and had breakfast with her fourth sister. The two of them brought a big basket filled with frosted hawthorn and breakfast for Grandma Wei and Tangtang, and prepared to ride their bicycles go to the hospital.

Zhizhi remembered something, and ran back to Grandma Wei's vegetable garden, picked a handful of beans and a loofah, and took them with her.

When they arrived at the hospital, Zhi Zhi watched over Grandma Wei and Tangtang for breakfast, then asked about Grandma Wei's condition, and then explained to Tangtang a few words before going downstairs with Pengpeng carrying a big basket.

Almost as soon as the two sisters arrived at the gate of the hospital, they heard Luo Bing shout in surprise, "Sister!"

Zhizhi turned her head and saw Luo Bing who had specially changed into a new suit.

Luo Bing carefully handed over a thick stack of kraft paper.

Zhi Zhi took a look and was very satisfied!

The kraft paper made of bamboo has a smooth surface and an appropriate thickness. It indeed looks much more upscale than that of the paper peddler yesterday.

Luo Bing took out another thick stack of one-cent bills and handed them to Zhi Zhi, "Sister, count it again,

This is 75 cards a point. "

Zhi Zhi raised her eyebrows, "I didn't mean..."

"Sister, my brother said that you are good people, So we can't earn this money. "Luo Bing said.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said, "Luo Bing, let me hire you to work!" The reward is twenty cents, okay? Luo

Bing was stunned for a moment, and asked, "Sister, just tell me what I can do for you." Zhizhi

took a piece of kraft paper, "I need you to help me fold the paper... come, follow me first." In her previous life, Zhi

Zhi was bedridden for a long time, and she did a lot of handicrafts to pass the time. Soon, she folded a delicate and beautiful small paper bag with rolled edges out of kraft paper. The bottom is wide and can be placed flat on the table.

Luo Bing practiced for a while, and he folded them nicely.

Zhizhi told him while teaching him origami, "... 5 pieces of frosted hawthorn for 3 cents, 10 pieces for 5 cents...so 3 cents a piece The stack of paper bags is so big, and the stack of paper bags for 5 cents is so big... Every time a customer comes, you will stack it according to whether the customer wants 3 cents or 5 cents, and at the same time, you will help me sell it. If they can be sold out before 12:00 noon, then I will pay you 20 cents, if they are not sold out by 12 noon, then you will only be paid 10 cents..." Luo Bing said: "Sister

, You are so beautiful... No, you are so kind, I can help you fold small paper bags but I don't want money. "

"If you don't charge money, then I don't want your help," Zhizhi said, "Besides, you only charge 20 cents for working for me all morning, which is really not much... Luo Bing, you don't want to earn some money." Do you want to buy some eggs for your brother with some money, so you can make up your body?

Luo Bing was moved. "

Then... thank you, sister." "Luo Bing said shyly, unpacking the small paper bag that had just been folded, and refolding it again-since he is doing business for a beautiful sister, he must do his best. Next, Zhizhi and

Peng Peng Peng discussed it:

In order to ensure cleanliness, Peng Peng was only responsible for collecting money and changing money, Luo Bing was responsible for folding paper boxes, and Zhi Zhi was responsible for putting frosted hawthorns into paper bags with clean chopsticks. The three of them even practiced for

Shang Take a moment to make sure the connection is smooth and flawless.

Just after eight o'clock, the hospital started to work, and parents began to bring their children to the hospital to see a doctor.

Zhizhi was not in a hurry to sell.

--In this time period, the children basically have breakfast. Even if they didn't eat it, it is impossible for parents to let their children eat frosted hawthorn on an empty stomach.

But Zhizhi didn't do nothing.

As soon as she saw a child coming to the hospital with her parents, she said with a smile: "My child, do you want to eat frosted hawthorn? It's delicious, and there is a big box for three cents..." The child heard

, Of course I want to.

Of course the adults didn't allow it, they took the child's hand and left in a hurry.

Zhizhi didn't take it seriously either, but she would say that every time she saw an adult passing by with a child...

The bald peddler selling steamed buns next to her sneered and said, "Little sister, who can make frosted hawthorn, it's nothing Rare goods."

Zhizhi asked him back, "Then I don't sell frosted hawthorn, but I sell buns?"

The bald peddler: ...

he thought to himself: Then you should sell hawthorn! Hmph, I want to see who will come to buy from you!

Zhizhi also ignored the bald man, and continued to say to the passing children: "Children, cheap and delicious hawthorn with frosted sugar, clean and hygienic, you can buy a box for 3 cents... come here when you are getting an injection and working." Just one, and you won't be afraid of pain or suffering soon..."

--She said it for children, but she

actually said it for adults.

After all, it is adults who spend money.

What she has to do now is to let the adults know that there are frosted hawthorns for 3 cents apiece.

Half an hour later, Zhizhi finally ushered in the first order.

A young woman ran out of the hospital and asked Zhi Zhi anxiously, "Excuse me, do you have frosted hawthorns for 3 cents a piece?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Sister, the delicious frosted hawthorn is 5 cents for 3 cents, and 10 for 5 cents... Do you want the super delicious one for 3 cents or the most delicious one for 5 cents?" Zhi Zhi Said enthusiastically.

The young woman was stunned for a moment, "So expensive?"

The bald man who sold the buns laughed, "... Hawthorn is not worth much at all, and it costs 5 pieces for 3 cents hahahaha... I just bought it!

" Zhi ignored the bald man, and asked softly: "Sister, did you buy it to coax the child to get an injection?" Seeing the young woman nodding, Zhi Zhi continued, "The child is afraid of injections, you bought too many at once. ... This is in a state of chaos, I'm afraid it won't be worth it if it's knocked over, so let's get a 3 cents first... Don't think it's too little, you will definitely come back to me to buy it again after buying it once." The young woman originally wanted to say "Shuang

" Who knows how to make sugar hawthorn, but she was worried about the crying children in the injection room, adding 3 cents to say whether it was too much, so she gritted her teeth, "Then give me 3 cents!" Just take out the money.

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Okay! Luo Bing, hurry up and bring a box!" As she spoke, she purposely glanced at the bald man standing aside.

The bald man looked at the young woman like a fool.

But the young woman's attention has been attracted by Luo Bing.

Luo Bing took a piece of kraft paper and skillfully folded a beautiful and cute little paper bag within two seconds. Zhizhi took off the furoshiki that covered the big bamboo basket, and put 5 hawthorns in frosted sugar with clean chopsticks and put them in a beautiful small paper bag.

It was an exquisite brown kraft paper bag that looked like a small cuffed pocket, on which were piled 5 plump and large red hawthorns that were stained with frosting sugar... The young woman couldn't help

swallowing a mouthful of saliva when she was stunned.

"Sister, hurry up and take it back to coax the child, don't delay." Zhizhi said with a smile, and handed over the small paper bag containing the frosted hawthorn.

The young woman woke up like a dream, took the beautiful frosted hawthorn and ran to the pediatrics department.

ran a few steps...

She hesitated for a moment, then took a frosted hawthorn and stuffed it into her mouth.

Um? ? ?

The young woman's eyes lit up.

--This is too delicious! No wonder it's so expensive! This taste, this texture, and this beautiful and unique pouch are totally worth the price!

She quickly ran towards the pediatrics department, and decided to buy a few more copies as soon as the child finished the injection.

While Luo Bing was folding the paper bags, he also attracted several other children who followed their elders to see the doctor. Sick children cried and pointed at it and said they wanted to eat it. Being an elder feels sorry for the child too much, and thinking that 3 cents is not expensive, so he just took out the money and bought it.

This time, three or four more copies were sold.

The bald man standing aside was stunned.

At this time, the parents queuing up for an injection at the Pediatric Department saw a young mother holding a beautiful frosted hawthorn to coax her child to get an injection. The child becomes obedient immediately after eating a frosted hawthorn?

Parents asked one after another, "Comrade, where did you buy this thing? How much is it? Is it clean? How does it taste?" The

young women explained one by one, "I bought this

frosted hawthorn at the gate of the hospital. There is a Girls who are more beautiful than hawthorns are selling them, 5 for 3 cents, 10 for 5 cents...it is a bit expensive but the taste is good, and it is clean and hygienic..." Soon some parents came out

, I found Zhizhi and bought frosted hawthorn.

These parents will trigger the group following effect.

Before ten o'clock in the morning, a large basket of frosted hawthorns was sold out!

Not a single grain left!

Pengpeng and Luo Bing were very excited.

The bald man who stood aside and witnessed the whole process was stunned.

Zhizhi handed Luo Bing two cents, and a handful of beans and a loofah that she picked from Grandma Wei's vegetable garden in the morning, "Luo Bing, thank you so much today! These vegetables are from Grandma Wei I gave it to you, and you take the money, buy some eggs for your brother to make up your body."

Luo Bing's eyes were red with joy, "Thank you! Thank you sister!

" Looking at her bald butcher selling buns with jealous and resentful eyes, he smiled and said to Luo Bing: "By the way, Luo Bing, I still have something I want to ask you for help, but I have something to do right now... Luo Bing Where do you live, I'll find you when I'm done."

Luo Bing told Zhizhi his address, and then said, "Sister, I have an appointment to help pull coal this afternoon, and sister can go to my house to find my brother. Let him pass the message to me."

Zhizhi nodded with a smile, "Okay!"

Luo Bing was still thinking about using the two cents to buy some eggs for his brother's health, so he bowed deeply to Zhizhi and Pengpeng. Bow, thank you solemnly, "Thank you sister Zhizhi today, thank you sister Pengpeng... goodbye!" After

Luo Bing left, Pengpeng said to Zhizhi with a happy face: "A total of 3 yuan and 2 cents were collected! Oh my god, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sell it, but... it was out of stock in less than two hours! Hey, why didn't we make more yesterday..." Zhizhi listened to

her sister's chanting, while paying attention He stared at the bald peddler selling meat buns.

--She could understand that the bald man envied their sisters for selling a basket of frosted hawthorns in just two hours and earning a lot of money. But she couldn't understand why he showed such deep hatred and jealousy toward strangers.

Have to be careful.

Chapter 18

After the frosted hawthorns are sold out, Zhizhi and Pengpeng bid farewell to Luo Bing and return to Grandma Wei's ward.

A large piece of carrion was gouged out of Grandma Wei's calf. It is said that the muscle layer has been injured, and she needs to rest in bed for at least a month, which also makes her unable to walk at all.

Seeing Zhizhi and Pengpeng coming in now, Grandma Wei felt very sorry, and stammered: "Pengpeng, Zhizhi... this time grandma has dragged you down!"

She felt that she was an elder, but Never took care of granddaughter for a day. After her son passed away, she was always bothering Bie Fengjun's family, and now she has even caused the juniors to send her to the hospital, accompany her, and cook for her. And what to do with the hospitalization expenses...

This made Grandma Wei feel very uneasy.

Zhi Zhi went over to comfort Grandma Wei with a smile, "Don't worry, grandma, you will recover soon."

Grandma Wei asked awkwardly: "Zhi Zhi, tell me... how much will this hospitalization and surgery cost? "

Tangtang, "Grandma, don't worry about this, rest at ease."

Pengpeng said happily: "Yes, grandma, don't worry, those frosted hawthorns that Zhizhi and I went back yesterday..." Then Tell me about the fact that you earned more than three yuan in just two hours.

Grandma Wei asked in disbelief: "...Sold out in two hours?"

Tangtang also said happily: "Then, let's go back early today and make more frosted hawthorns?" She stood up in a jerk and couldn't wait to leave.

Zhi Zhi pushed her back to the chair and sat down, "First of all, you are not allowed to go back, just stay here and take good care of grandma. Second, we will not sell frosted hawthorns tomorrow." Everyone was stunned

.

Peng Peng was the first to object, "You can earn a net profit of two yuan in half a day, why not do it?"

Zhi Zhi said, "Tomorrow we will sell meat buns!"

Everyone was stunned again.

Tangtang, "But, isn't there already a steamed stuffed bun seller? If we sell it again, are we afraid of competition from our peers?"

Zhizhi smiled, "Tomorrow he will change his career and sell frosted hawthorn instead."

Pengpeng said suspiciously "You mean... he's jealous of us, seeing us selling frosted hawthorns for money, so he wants to sell this too?" Zhizhi nodded and said

to Pengpeng: "Fourth sister, we're going to work separately. You're going to do it right now." I went back to Weijia Village to find my fourth aunt, and said that we asked her to buy two baskets of hawthorn fruit with good quality. Then I came with Brother Jun and sent them to Luo Bing's house as quickly as possible! As for me, Now let's go to buy flour and meat."

"By the way, fourth sister, let's make meat buns. Except for the flour and meat, we can buy ready-made ones in the town, and we will get everything else from Grandma Wei, and the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar for seasoning. , cut about ten catties of chives, and brought all the eggs that our family brought to Grandma Wei's house..."

Pengpeng understood, and added, "There is also lunch that has to be prepared and delivered. "

Speaking, she ran out of the ward to take a look at the wall clock hanging on the wall of the corridor, and then ran back, giving all the money in her hand to Zhi Zhi, "You use this money to buy flour and meat, it is already ten I'll go back at half past, and you wait for me to deliver food at noon."

Pengpeng ran away.

Tangtang asked Zhi Zhi if she wanted to accompany her to buy flour and meat.

Zhizhi shook her head.

If Tangtang also went, Grandma Wei would have no one to accompany her.

The old man is old and widowed, so he definitely wants the company of his relatives. Besides, he is in the hospital at the moment, and he is unfamiliar with the place of life. It is

better

Zhizhi comforted Grandma Wei and Tangtang with gentle words, and left the hospital.

Baldy was still standing at the entrance of the hospital selling buns.

As soon as he saw Zhi Zhi, he snorted at her with extreme contempt, his nostrils turned up.

Zhi Zhi observed his equipment carefully.

In fact, all he was carrying was a large basket covered with a yellowed furrow cloth, and that was all.

When someone asked him to buy buns, he had to catch them with his bare hands.

It's already half past ten, the bald man came early in the morning and hasn't been back yet, so the buns in his basket are actually cold.

Zhizhi made up her mind that if she wanted to sell meat buns tomorrow, she would have to get a small charcoal stove and set up a pot to steam them and sell them immediately.

She looked at the bald peddler, and after a while, she went to Luo Bing.

Luo Bing's home is not far from the town hospital.

It's also easy to find.

The two brothers lived in a house on the side of the road that was about to collapse, with a blacksmith shop on the left and an archway on the right.

The door of their house was ajar.

Zhizhi stood at the door and hesitated for a moment, thinking whether to call Luo Bing, or just call his brother Luo Jun's name...

Then someone came out from inside.

"Sister Zhizhi!" Luo Bing called her happily.

Zhizhi also laughed, "You didn't go out?"

"I'm going at two o'clock in the afternoon... Sister Zhizhi, come in!" After speaking, Luo Bing pushed open the door and shouted into the room again, "Brother, Sister Zhizhi is here!"

Zhizhi followed Luo Bing into the house.

This family... is so poor.

In the main room, there is only an Eight Immortals table with a broken wooden leg reconnected with bamboo poles, and four stools. The four stools are not a set, they are divided into two styles and four different colors... The

ground under your feet is rammed earth, and the paper pasted on the wooden windows is already torn.

Zhizhi heard a weak voice coming from the back room, "Bingbing, pour you a glass of water for Zhizhi sister, and wash the glass."

Luo Bing responded, frantically looking for a cup in the cupboard.

Zhizhi raised her voice and said: "Brother Luo Jun, thank you for your greeting, I am not thirsty and I don't want to drink water..." Then he said to Luo Bing, "Brother, you don't have to be busy, you come and sit down, I'm here to find you It's business."

Luo Bing was still flipping his glass.

Luo Jun in the next room said: "Bing Bing, listen to your sister Zhizhi."

Then Luo Bing stopped and sat on the stool opposite Zhizhi.

Zhizhi asked him directly, "Brother, do you know that bald man who sells buns at the hospital entrance?" "

Yes, Liu Mangy... Wait a minute, sister Zhizhi, did you buy his buns? Did you have diarrhea?" Luo Bing immediately asked.

Zhizhi asked without answering, "How is he?"

Luo Bing said without hesitation: "This man is greedy for money, so greedy that his heart is black! Isn't he selling meat buns in front of the hospital? Guess where he buys them?" pork?"

He asked himself and answered, "...it's rotten and stinky meat picked up in the garbage dump of the meat joint factory! Then take it back and soak it in alum overnight, and the smell of rotten meat and stinky meat will dissipate. But the meat is still bad, it's just that it doesn't stink. Besides, you can't eat too much alum, it's bad for your health..." Even though she took a bite of the

meat buns sold by Liu Manizi yesterday, Zhizhi still felt a little bit Pan nauseated.

She said "I'm sorry" and ran outside to take a deep breath for a while, controlling the nausea from her appetite before returning to the house.

"Brother, to tell you the truth, our sisters

set up a stall at the entrance of the hospital to sell things because of the family's difficulties..." As he said that, Zhi Zhi told about Grandma Wei's hospitalization due to her injury and owed treatment fees, and said again, "...I think, your family should also be short of money, so our two partners will start a small business, will it work?"

Luo Bing raised his voice and asked, "Brother, will it work?"

Luo Jun in the room Said: "Zhizhi...sister, what kind of business do you want to do?"

Zhi Zhi said seriously: "I want to sell meat buns at the entrance of the hospital."

Brother Luo Bing fell silent.

--Zhizhi guessed that being a peddler also has its own rules.

In this day and age, there are very few people who do business in private. In places such as railway stations, long-distance bus stations and hospitals, there are many floating populations, and people's requirements for convenience food are relatively high, so there are hawkers.

When Zhizhi was observing yesterday, she found that the peddlers who were hawking at the entrance of the hospital did not have the same kind of things they were selling. In particular, the meat buns sold by Liu Laizi were so unpalatable, and there were no other vendors selling meat buns, so she wondered if there were some tacitly agreed rules among vendors?

Sure enough, Luo Jun in the next room said, "Sister Zhi Zhi, according to the rules, Liu Manizi is already selling buns, so we can no longer sell buns." In fact, he didn't know how old Zhi Zhi was, but he was embarrassed to directly Call other girls' names, just follow my younger brother.

Zhizhi didn't mind that Luo Jun called her sister, she just thought to herself: That's right!

"Then what if I can guarantee that Liu Manizi won't sell meat buns tomorrow?" Zhizhi asked again.

Luo Jun was silent.

Luo Bing asked in surprise, "Sister Zhizhi, how do you know that he won't be selling meat buns tomorrow?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "He sold more than a hundred copies of frosted hawthorn within two hours after seeing us today. I guess I'm looking for hawthorn fruit and soft sugar all over the world

right now!" Luo Bing couldn't believe it. He can only sell it after God makes sure we don't sell it."

"I just want to know if we can sell meat buns as long as he doesn't sell them tomorrow." Zhizhi asked.

Luo Bing raised his voice and asked again: "Brother?"

Luo Jun said in the next room: "In principle... But, what if he is still selling meat buns tomorrow?"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said: "Yesterday I was in town After shopping around, no one sells hawthorn fruit at all, so I asked my sister to go back to pick the hawthorn fruit, and it will be delivered at noon. If Liu Laizi buys all my sister's hawthorn fruit, it proves that he will definitely buy the hawthorn fruit tomorrow. He can sell frosted hawthorns. If he didn't ask us to buy hawthorns..."

Luo Bing took over the topic, "Then we should sell hawthorns by ourselves."

Zhi Zhi laughed, "That's right. !"

Luo Bing, "...Brother, are you done?"

Luo Jun's voice also had a bit of a smile, "Success."

Zhi Zhi said again: "So we have to make two sets of plans, and the other set of plans is... If Liu Mangzi bought hawthorn fruit, we can sell meat buns tomorrow, then what should we do?" "Brother, if we

do For frosted hawthorn, we can make it at home in the country and sell it directly. But if we sell meat buns, then I want all the customers who come and go to eat a mouthful of hot meat buns..."

Said At this point, Luo Bing understood, "So in addition to flour and meat stuffing, we also need steamed meat buns at any time!"

Zhi Zhi said, "Actually, I want to get a small stove..." Then put her Said the idea again.

Luo Bing shook his head, "Sister Zhizhi, this is not acceptable. Think about it, get rid of the stove, what if the city management comes to drive us away? You can't even run with the stove!" Zhizhi was very interested

. "Brother, continue talking, talk more..."

In this way, she and Luo Bing explained clearly the matter of selling meat buns tomorrow. Of course, Luo Jun, who was recuperating in the next room, also came up with a lot of ideas.

With the help of the Luo brothers, Zhizhi even calculated the cost and profit of selling meat buns for a whole day.

Before I knew it, it was noon.

Someone outside the door shouted: "Luo Bing? Excuse me, is brother Luo Bing at home?"

--It was the voice of the fourth sister, Pengpeng.

Zhizhi and Luo Bing responded at the same time:

"Sister Pengpeng, I'm at home!"

"Fourth sister, you're here..."

Zhizhi and Luo Bing went out together.

Pengpeng was pushing the bicycle and was struggling to park it aside. On both sides of the back seat of the car were two oversized baskets filled with hawthorn berries and covered with a rain cloth. A large bundle of huge chives was tied on the back seat, and a furoshiki was hung on the front of the car, and the shape of the stacked lunch boxes inside could be seen.

When Zhizhi saw that Pengpeng was the only one coming, she was taken aback for a while, and then asked: "Brother Jun didn't come?"

Pengpeng wiped off his sweat, and said with some embarrassment: "I, I think... I can do things like hawthorn by myself, and I didn't forget to cook. I also cut the onions, and I also took the condiments...Since I can do it by myself, why do I have to find someone else to split the money? Ah!"

Zhi Zhi sighed, "If brother Jun doesn't come, tell me, who is responsible for selling these two baskets of hawthorns to Liu Manizi? You and I are still younger brothers? But Liu Manizi knows us! You didn't think about it But, if we come forward and sell the hawthorn fruit to Liu Laizi, what will he think?"

Pengpeng was stunned.

--Yes, the frosted hawthorns of the Bie sisters are all sold out today, but they actually want to offer such a lucrative business to Liu Laizi. Doesn't this make Liu Laizi feel that there must be a monster if something abnormal happens?

"Oh, I, I was only thinking about saving money, but I didn't think of this." Pengpeng felt a little regretful.

Luo Bing quickly said: "Let me figure out a way..." He saw the bicycle that Pengpeng was riding, and immediately asked, "Sister Zhizhi, can I borrow your bicycle for a while? I am riding this bicycle ...to my friend's house together with these two baskets of hawthorn fruit. His cousin is a foreigner, and he happened to be visiting relatives at his house these days. I brought his cousin over and asked him to help with this. We'll give him a few meat buns after it's done." After

a pause, Luo Bing asked again, "But will Liu Mangy recognize your bicycle?"

Zhi Zhi praised, "Your brother is so considerate!"

Luo Bing blushed from the praise.

Pengpeng came back to his senses and offered an idea, "Brother, you can find some hemp rope or cloth strips to help on this car. When the time comes to return the car to us, remove the rope and cloth strips, so that the bald man You won't recognize our bicycles anymore."

Luo Bing heard this, and sure enough, he found some hemp rope and red cloth strips, and wrapped them around the bars of Erba's bicycles.

During this process, Luo Bing asked again, "Sister Zhizhi, can you make a price for this hawthorn fruit?"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "I don't understand the price of this thing, you decide...but if he wants these two baskets, they will cost one yuan." Luo Bing thought for a while and said, "I remember

someone I brought hawthorn fruit to the town to sell, but hawthorn is not so easy to sell... about two cents a catty. Today, the two big baskets are at least sixty to seventy catty,

even if , and I have to get back a dollar and a dime."

So Luo Bing unloaded a large bundle of chives in the main room, and put down the bag of condiments brought by another fanpeng. And the plate of eggs was also put down, and he went back to the house to say hello to his brother, and drove away with the two big baskets of hawthorn fruits on a bicycle.

Sister Zhizhi Pengpeng also left Luo's house with a lunch box and went back to the hospital.

At the gate of the hospital, Liu Laizi happened to rush over from outside, with a big basket full of steamed stuffed buns on his arm.

Sister Zhi Zhi walked past him without looking sideways.

Liu Laizi snorted coldly, and shouted loudly on purpose: "Big and delicious buns! Two cents each! Two cents each... My buns are of guaranteed quality! I'm not the same as those who shoot for one for another." It's different..."

Sister Zhizhi hurried upstairs and had lunch with Grandma Wei and Tangtang.

It's 12:30 noon, and Peng Peng rode his bicycle back and forth. Not only did he go up the mountain to pick two big baskets of hawthorns, he also cooked a meal and cut such a large bunch of green onions... This efficiency is unmatched.

So the lunch was not as rich as yesterday - stir-fried bitter gourd with red tomatoes, shredded potatoes in vinegar and fried cabbage.

Three vegetarian dishes.

Light, but delicious, very appetizing for Zhi Zhi.

Zhi Zhi ate with relish while holding the lunch box.

Pengpeng felt thirsty, but when he took the water bottle, he found it was light? So she took the water bottle to the boiling water room at the end of the corridor to fetch water. When she came back, she said to the sisters excitedly, "Hey, go and see, Liu Manzi is buying our hawthorns!"

Zhizhi and Tangtang were stunned at the same time.

The two quickly put down their lunch boxes and rushed to the corridor, then stood in a hidden position by the corridor window and looked down.

--Sure enough, Liu Laizi stopped a boy pushing a bicycle. The bicycle that the young man was pushing seemed to belong to Zhi Zhi's family, because the hemp rope and red cloth strips wrapped by Luo Bing himself were tied to the 28th rail, and the baskets hanging on both sides of the rear wheel were also from Grandma Wei's house. of! Undoubtedly, those two baskets contained, of course, the hawthorn fruit that Pengpeng took time to pick!

I saw Liu Laizi pulling the boy, but he didn't know what he was talking about. About three to five minutes later, probably after negotiating the purchase price of the hawthorn fruit, the boy pushed his bicycle and followed the beaming Liu Manizi away.

Tangtang sighed: "My God... Fifth Sister, you are really good at predicting things!"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Then there must be Fourth Sister, you are a hardworking person! Otherwise, how would we have time to go home to pick the fruit and do it? Bring the meal here..."

Pengpeng was a little embarrassed, "Hey, I almost ruined Zhizhi's big business just for the sake of petty profits, but fortunately it can be repaired, Zhizhi, next time you and I Make it clear, lest I be greedy for petty gains and suffer big losses!"

The three sisters were chatting when they suddenly saw Luo Bing running into the yard from the gate of the hospital, standing on the first floor and waving towards the second floor, shouting, "Sister Zhizhi! Sister Zhizhi!"

Zhizhi poked her head out quickly, "Hey! Brother, I'm here!" "Sister

Zhizhi, the matter is settled! I'll go home and have dinner first...you come to my house to find me after you're done!" As he spoke, Luo Bing waved his hand towards Zhizhi and ran away.

Chapter 19

After the Zhizhi sisters finished their lunch, Tangtang thoughtfully let the two sisters take a nap.

When she was accompanying grandma in the hospital at night, she put together two stools to form a narrow and short "bed". Next to the short bench, her upper body was lying on Grandma Wei's hospital bed...

Zhizhi was weak, and she was exhausted yesterday, even though she had a rest all night, she still couldn't recover; Pengpeng worked the most yesterday, and she did the same today. The two sisters lay beside Grandma Wei's bed and soon fell asleep.

Pengpeng also snored a little.

Tangtang felt very guilty.

Her grandma was injured and had to be hospitalized. She needed both money and manpower to take care of her. Tangtang was really anxious. And all of this had nothing to do with the two sisters, but they took her difficulties as their own responsibility and helped her without complaint.

But whether it is in coming up with ideas for business or in doing hard work, she is no match for her two older sisters. Perhaps staying with her grandma to take care of her is the best way for her to contribute, so she can only watch her two older sisters busy. In and out...

Tangtang was also sleepy.

Of course she couldn't sleep well after sleeping on a hard, narrow and short bench all night.

But now the two older sisters are the main force earning money to pay her grandma's medical expenses. They are helping her and grandma, so she has to take good care of her older sisters.

The scale of the town hospital is not large, the inpatient department only has this floor, a total of twelve wards, each ward has three beds...except for the infection department, patients from different departments are all mixed in these wards, and even the corridors are crowded. Makeshift beds were erected.

The other two patients in the same ward as Grandma Wei were chatting with their family members accompanying the bed.

Tangtang took two packs of frosted hawthorn over there, gave one pack to each of the two bedridden patients, and said softly, "Hi, mothers-in-law and aunts, take a rest at noon, and you can get better sooner if you rest more." I'm really sick..." Then he pointed to his elder sister who was already asleep beside grandma's bed and said, "...my two elder sisters have been working hard these days and have already fallen asleep. If mother-in-law and aunt want to chat, can you Can't you keep your voice down?"

As the saying goes, reach out and don't hit a smiling face.

What's more, Tangtang even gave them something.

At present, the patients in the two hospital beds all said, "Little sister, why are you so polite", "Then let's rest too", "Yes, take a good rest and get out of the hospital early", "Come and let us take a nap"...

just In this way, the ward gradually became quiet.

Everyone took a nap, even Grandma Wei fell asleep.

Tangtang sat on another stool, leaning her back against the wall and watching her two older sisters neatly lying beside her grandma's hospital bed...

She knew that the family was worried about the educated youth going to the countryside.

--In order to save the fifth sister who fell into the water, the third brother contracted a serious lung disease, so of course he is not suitable for going to the countryside. And the fifth sister's proposal to write a letter of understanding to force Tan Chunyu to pay 3,000 yuan to buy the quota...seems feasible. Whether it will work or not depends on Fifth Sister. Judging from the fact that Fifth Sister is trying to sell frosted hawthorns, she is really smart!

This should work!

--As for the fourth sister and fifth sister's quota for staying in the city, Tangtang also has an idea.

The fourth sister didn't want to go to the countryside at first glance.

Tangtang could understand this, because she was also an orphan, and she had seen how the orphans in the compound struggled to survive. The more this happened, the more grateful she was to her parents. It is not easy to have a family with loving father and mother, sympathy from brother and sister-in-law, and harmony between sisters, let alone she was adopted.

Presumably the fourth sister thinks the same way.

The more I know about my own situation, the more I like this home...the less I want to leave.

Fifth Sister is the biological daughter of her parents and the weakest in the family, not to mention her parents are reluctant to let her go to the countryside, even Tangtang is also reluctant to let her go to the countryside.

So, Tangtang had an idea in mind.

She wanted to give up her quota of staying in the city to the fourth or fifth sister, because she was only fifteen years old this year and not yet an adult. There is still a year before going to the countryside at the age of sixteen. She can give the index of staying in the city to her sisters first, and she still has a year to buffer.

The family is so nice, they have always treated her and the fourth sister equally, and they will definitely not ignore her.

Thinking that her decision could help her family, Tangtang pursed her lips and smiled, leaning against the wall and dozing off.

After taking a nap, both Zhizhi and Pengpeng felt their physical strength recovered.

The two of them greeted Grandma Wei and Tangtang, then hurried to Luo Bing's house.

Luo Bing and his brother had already had lunch, and now his brother Luo Jun also came out of the back room with his clothes on.

--Luo Jun looks sixteen or seventeen years old. He has a yellow and thin face and a thin body. The words "malnutrition" are written all over his head and toes. He was also injured. I heard from Luo Bing before that he was so hungry that he was so weak that he fell to the ground and smashed his head... At

this moment, his whole head was wrapped in thick gauze, and the gauze was still faintly covered. A brown concoction leaked out.

When he saw Zhizhi, who was shining brightly, he was startled, "Sister Zhizhi, you..."

Zhizhi asked with a smile, "Luo Jun, how old are you?"

Luo Jun said, "I am sixteen, Bingbing is thirteen. "

Then it's not a bad thing for you to call me sister, I'm seventeen! My fourth sister is twenty, and I have a younger sister Tangtang who is taking care of her grandma in the hospital. She's fifteen. There are three older brothers in my family, but they They're all in the city." Zhizhi briefly introduced her home.

Luo Jun nodded, "Sister Zhizhi, Bingbing has already visited Liu Manizi's house and confirmed that Liu Manizi not only bought the two baskets of hawthorn fruit, but also bought soft white sugar and kraft paper to go home...so we can prepare Meat buns. But before that, I still want to talk to you about how to divide the bill."

"Brother Luo Jun is a straightforward person!" Zhizhi smiled, "Then how do you want to divide?"

Luo Jun said: "Sister Zhizhi, let's talk, let's talk slowly."

Zhizhi, "Brother Luo Jun is so straightforward, so I will just say it...Except for the cost, we will get four or six points. Six of us, four of you ."

All the costs were borne by her, but the Luo brothers' family, firewood and manpower were borrowed. Giving them four, Zhi Zhi felt that they were rare and sincere people. If it starts well this time, there will be more opportunities for cooperation in the future.

Furthermore, Zhizhi hopes that they can take care of Grandma Wei more in the future, after all, they are closer to Grandma Wei; and she also wants to establish a long-term cooperative relationship with the two of them, so that she can come up with ideas and the Luo brothers can contribute to mutual benefit. win!

Hearing this, Luo Jun shook his head, "I can't agree to that."

Zhi Zhi raised her eyebrows.

Peng Peng looked at Zhizhi in surprise, then at Luo Jun.

--No, one really dares to give up 40% of the profit to the other party? Why, the brothers of the Luo family didn't have a dime!

--The other one really dares to think that 40% profit is too little? !

Unexpectedly, Luo Jun said slowly: "Sister Zhizhi, four or six points is really not enough... I suggest two or eight points. We two, you eight."

Peng Peng just breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that you are quite self-aware... ...

Suddenly, I heard Zhizhi say: "That's not okay! If you two don't accept four or six points, then we'd better

rent a house by ourselves, and then..."

Pengpeng gasped again.

Luo Jun also said quickly: "No, no, sister Zhi Zhi, please don't... Isn't this a ready-made house in our house? Why do you need to spend money to rent a house?"

Zhi Zhi, "Brother, let me explain the truth to you-although I will pay for the capital, but I will buy flour and pork later, make buns and mince meat...you are indispensable for everything. It will cost your family firewood. Besides, if Liu Laizi troubles us, you may have to come forward...Although you have not paid the cost, the labor force you have to pay is no less than us..." Then she said her

own He said in his heart, "Besides, this is just the beginning. If we cooperate well, we can find ways to start some other small businesses together in the future!"

Luo Jun was a little moved.

Luo Bing said in a low voice: "Brother, please promise to Sister Zhizhi, we will also take her ride to earn some money, and heal your head injury..." "Brother, please take care of me!

" Zhi Zhi said with a smile.

Luo Jun looked at Zhi Zhi, thinking that since his parents passed away, he and his younger brother hadn't had a full meal. He goes to the quarry every day to move stones, and he earns little with a lot of effort. And after he was injured, even his thirteen-year-old brother was forced to grow up. It's hard to say... He and his younger brother have been hungry for several days. If it wasn't for sister Zhizhi exchanging food stamps with his younger brother and giving him 50 cents, if it wasn't for his younger brother helping sister Zhizhi sell hawthorns for 20 cents yesterday Money...

Maybe he will be forced to sell the house.

Now he can feel that sister Zhizhi is willing to give him such a large profit, but she still wants to help them.

This is a village with nowhere to go, where the willows are dark and the flowers are bright!

"Okay, then we... agree, thank you, Sister Zhizhi!" Luo Jun said.

Zhizhi smiled happily.

At that moment, Luo Bing handed over the one dollar he got from selling the hawthorn to Zhizhi.

Pengpeng also gave all the money to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi counted, and there were eight yuan and forty cents in total.

"Pork is 70 cents a catty, white flour is 50 cents a catty, and we have about ten catties of green onions... So with the money on hand, let's buy five catties of meat and ten catties of white noodles... and then use the price of one catty of noodles and one catty of stuffing. Proportion to make buns..."

Before Zhi Zhi finished speaking, Peng Peng said in a low voice: "Zhi Zhi, if I buy it as you said, it's still a dime short! Besides, we don't have flour tickets in our hands, and we don't have any If you go to those scalpers to redeem the meat ticket, you will definitely lose part of it..."

Luo Bing said, "We can pay this dime! Sister Zhi Zhi gave me 20 cents as wages yesterday!"

Luo Jun pondered for a moment, Said: "Our family still has an industrial ticket. Sister Zhizhi can exchange it into flour tickets and pork tickets." He said, holding the table and slowly going back to the back room.

--Industrial ticket?

Zhizhi and Pengpeng looked at each other.

Only bicycle coupons, watch coupons, and electric fan coupons can be called industrial tickets.

Luo Jun still has an industrial ticket in his hand?

After a while, Luo Jun came out again, holding a very well-preserved industrial ticket in his hand, with the words "Limited to one bicycle" written on it, and stamped with a big red stamp.

Pengpeng couldn't help but said: "Luo Jun, this is a hot ticket, why don't you keep it for yourself?"

Luo Jun smiled wryly, "Of course I know it's a good thing... But if you want to buy a bicycle, you can Tickets are not enough, you need money, at least one hundred and fifty yuan. Bingbing and I are already so poor that we can hardly survive, where can we find so much money?" This was what his parents thought

of The bicycle ticket he got has been in his hands for several years, and if he puts it down again, it will soon expire.

Zhi Zhi took a look at the ticket and said, "Don't go with the old one, and don't come with the new one. Let's start with this bicycle ticket... Luo Bing, I promise you will have a bicycle ticket before your fifteenth birthday." A new bicycle!"

Luo Bing was so excited, "Really?"

However, Luo Jun knew that it was Sister Zhizhi who was comforting them, so he smiled and said to his younger brother, "I will definitely, my brother will work hard to make money." At that moment, Zhizhi went to the supply and marketing together with Pengpeng and Luo

Bing At the gate of the club.

This time Zhi Zhi went against yesterday's attitude, she didn't hide aside and observe cautiously, but went out generously, found a scalper, showed the bicycle ticket in her hand, and asked: "Brother, I want to sell this ticket, you have rich experience, please help me to see how I can exchange it... I want food stamps, flour stamps and pork stamps."

A scalper sees that Zhizhi and Pengpeng are pretty, and goes to Looking at the clothes they were wearing, and listening to their speech and behavior...

He knew that these two girls were brought up in a family of high-level intellectuals.

Look at the bicycle tickets in the hands of the girls again?

He was so excited!

He happened to know that a family asked him to find a bicycle ticket at a high price because they wanted to marry their son a wife. He also asked him for a long time but there was no whereabouts. Now that family is going to have a wedding soon, and they are even more impatient, so they take the initiative to raise the price, hoping to get all three things together...

Now seeing the bicycle ticket, he was so happy that he almost jumped up!

But Zhizhi only gave him a glance and collected the bicycle ticket.

The scalper was so anxious that he scratched his head and scratched his ears, and quoted his price.

Zhizhi heard this and said, "Brother, to tell you the truth, my family is in trouble and I need money urgently. So I... have to ask someone else. If someone else's price is not as high as yours, I will turn around and give you money." This ticket is for you."

After saying that, she was about to ask someone else.

Scalper A hurriedly said: "Little girl, wait! Wait..." Then he took the initiative to add some conditions.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Thank you, brother, I'll ask again."

She then went to ask someone else.

Luo Bing and Peng Peng stopped Scalper A from following him.

The bicycle ticket in Zhizhi's hand caused an uproar. After she asked scalper A about the exchange conditions, she asked scalper B again, and then scalper C again... The price was at the end, and only A and scalper were left

. C has the highest asking price.

In order not to hurt the peace, Zhizhi asked A and C to discuss in private.

After a while, A and C came together and said that C was willing to give in and not change. Only then did Zhizhi and Jia scalper exchange a lot of various bills according to the agreed conditions.

There are thick stacks of small-denomination food stamps, flour stamps, oil stamps and meat stamps, as well as cloth stamps, sugar stamps, pastry stamps, and soap stamps...even coal stamps, shoe stamps, movie stamps, and excrement stamps, which are less popular. Tickets are also available.

Luo Bing was overjoyed!

It never occurred to him that a single industrial ticket could be exchanged for so many daily necessities tickets! Originally, he was a bit complaining about his brother, why didn't he take it out earlier, so that his brother wouldn't have to suffer so long from hunger...

After thinking about it, he understood again.

--Even if the industrial bills were exchanged for other bills, but the brothers had no money in hand, they still couldn't buy anything. Furthermore, these scalpers are willing to pay a high price today because of Sister Zhizhi's exchange. After all, with Sister Zhizhi's temperament, one can see that she is

a girl raised by a Kochi family. But if he exchanged this ticket, I am afraid it will be like the previous few times when he exchanged two catties of soft white sugar tickets for food stamps. Half loss!

So, these are chances.

From the thick pile of receipts, Zhizhi took ten catties of flour and five catties of pork coupons, and returned the others to Luo Bing, "Hey, I have to collect them! When I make money later, I can come here to exchange them." It's here!"

Luo Bing took it solemnly, carefully put it close to his body, and nodded heavily.

The three of them went to the grain station together to buy a ten-jin bag of flour with tickets and money, and then went to the meat stall to buy pork together.

It was mid-afternoon, and the pork in the pork stall had already sold out. The best pork belly, trotters, even pure fat meat, pork liver and pig heart have already been sold out, leaving only a huge pig head, a pig tail, a pair of pig intestines and three or four pieces of meat. The phase was not good with the meat on the bone.

The three showed troubled faces.

The uncle selling pork asked with a cigarette in his mouth, "How many tickets are there?"

Zhizhi showed him the meat tickets in his hand, "Uncle, we want to buy 5 catties of meat, and we want to buy pork belly that is less fat and leaner!" "No

more !" said the uncle.

Zhi Zhi felt a little regretful, according to her modern thinking, no matter when she went to the supermarket to buy meat, there should be sufficient supply. But I forget that the reason why you have to pay for everything in this era is because the supply of goods is insufficient. Therefore, people who have tickets in their hands and need to buy pork come to buy them early in the morning...

At this time, two more people came to buy meat. She went into the water to buy a pig that weighed a jin, but she gave me a jin of meat, so she paid a little more; another person also bought a few pieces of pork with bones for a jin of meat ticket, and then A few pieces of minced meat were not enough to weigh, so the uncle with a cigarette gave him the pigtail as well.

Now, only the big pig's head was left on the meat stand.

It also looks like it weighs about twenty catties.

Not only Zhi Zhi was caught in a dilemma, but Luo Bing and Peng Peng didn't know what to do.

Pengpeng, "This is the end!"

Luo Bing said, "Sister, why don't we go to the next town by bicycle to see if there is any pork for sale..."

Or take a few more meat tickets to make up twenty catties, and put this Take the pig's head?

But Luo Bing didn't dare to make a decision lightly.

After all, Sister Zhizhi didn't say anything.

The uncle said with a cigarette in his mouth, "It's past three o'clock now, and the stall closes at four thirty. The meat stall in the next town also closes at the same time. You go there now... and you still have nothing!" Zhizhi lowered her head in

frustration .

The uncle looked at the sky, the ground, and the surroundings...

it was already there, and there were not many vegetables on the vegetable stalls, and there were no people at all.

The uncle winked at Zhi Zhi, "Oh, little girl, show me your meat ticket, show me!"

Zhi Zhi was startled, but suddenly understood.

She quickly handed over the ticket.

The uncle took it and glanced at it, and threw the five-jin meat ticket into his small box, and then asked Zhi Zhi, "Do you want to cut the ears?" Peng

Peng and Luo Bing haven't reacted yet...

Zhi Zhi , "Cut! Uncle, can you please help me remove the pork noodles?" The

uncle held a strange thing, and as soon as he unscrewed it, sparks shot out with a "boom". Zhi Zhi was taken aback and quickly took a few steps back. Then she watched helplessly as the uncle burned the pig's head with that thing, and then scraped off the black scorched

surface ...

Zhi Zhi didn't understand what he was doing, but seeing that Peng Peng and Luo Bing didn't make a sound, then she He didn't say anything.

The uncle's movements are very nimble, he finished processing the pig's head three times, then helped them cut off a pair of pig's ears, and finally picked out the pig's noodles, because Zhi Zhi and the others came to buy pork, pork, use grass The rope can be carried away. But the pig's head can't do it, so the uncle gave her another sack.

Zhizhi thanked uncle very much, took out a pig's ear from the bag, put it back on the chopping board, "Thank you uncle today!"

--She spent five catties of pork at the price of five catties and bought twenty catties A heavy pig's head. Of course, this is also because the uncle is also in a hurry to leave work, but she is still a vested interest, and there is nothing wrong with giving someone a pig ear.

The uncle was also very happy, quietly closed the ear, and said in a low voice: "What pork do you want in the future, little sister, tell me a day in advance, uncle will keep it for you." Zhizhi smiled and pulled

Luo Bing over "Uncle, he is my cousin Luo Bing. If I want to buy meat in the future, I will let him come!" The

uncle glanced at Luo Bing, and said with a cigarette in his mouth, "Luo Bing, I recognize...by the way, your brother Are you okay?"

Luo Bing glanced at Zhizhi and said, "I, my cousin will come to help for a few days, and my brother and I will meet, and we will get better..."

Uncle, "I will talk about anything in the future, You two are still children, don't carry everything by yourself, the folks in the village are there for emergency, you know?"

Luo Bing sniffed and nodded with tears in his eyes.

The three returned to Luo's house with a pig's head and a bag of flour on their shoulders.

Luo Bing excitedly chatted about exchanging tickets and buying meat today, and handed his brother a thick stack of various receipts!

Luo Jun heard that they only spent five catties of meat and money in exchange for a pig's head? Then look at the thick stack of various tickets in his hand...

Luo Jun was stunned.

sky!

This luck... is too good!

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Okay, then let's start making meat buns! Let's talk about it first... I don't know anything, I can only help you!" Luo Bing thought that

Sister Zhizhi was so smart, how could she have She won't?

Definitely humble.

So he said politely: "I don't know anything, and I listen to my sisters' orders."

Pengpeng knew how much his sister was worth, and Zhizhi had to rely on Zhizhi to come up with business ideas, but he was working hard. In this regard, you have to rely on yourself.

So she took the initiative to say: "Originally we wanted to make steamed stuffed buns stuffed with shallots and pork, but we didn't have pork, but we bought pork head meat... The pork head meat is made differently, so we probably have to make braised pork. The steamed buns stuffed with chives and meat must also be changed to chive-stewed pork buns. Since it's braised pork, cinnamon, cumin, star anise, and grass fruit are the must-have traditional Chinese medicines for braised vegetables..." Luo

Bing I don't have any of these things at home.

However, he remembered what the uncle at the meat stall said, so he whispered to his brother, "Brother, may I borrow some marinade?"

Luo Jun frowned.

Two years ago, when the worst flood occurred in a hundred years, my parents responded to the call to carry the flood in the middle of the night, but they never came back. The government set aside a pension, and the relatives in the country heard the news and made a fuss, saying that their parents owed them money. Not only did they take away all the pension, they also took away all the furniture and valuables from their house to pay off the debt, and even repaid the debt. Put it bluntly and say that these money and things are far from enough, and they will have to be their brothers for life after life.

At that time, the neighbors were all afraid of their relatives who were like rogue ghosts, and no

one stepped forward to help them. Let those villains beat him and his younger brother half to death in front of his parents' mourning hall, and then walk away...

From then on, Luo Jun made up his mind that even if he died of exhaustion and starvation in the future, he would never Will turn to these heartless people for help.

But now the younger brother said...

Zhi Zhi didn't know the situation of the Luo brothers, so she simply said, "Bing Bing, don't be empty-handed when you ask someone to borrow something. We have freshly cut green onions here, take a piece Give it to someone else."

Luo Bing responded, and called him again, "Brother?"

Luo Jun was in a dilemma.

But when he thought that everything was ready now, the only thing left was the ingredients...

After hesitating for a while, he finally nodded.

Luo Bing happily ran to grab a handful of green onions and went out.

Peng Peng began to wash the pig's scalp with water.

--A whole pig head weighs about 20 kilograms, but it has more bones and less meat, and the meat yield is about 30 to 40 percent. There should be about five catties of pork, but the pig's head meat is almost all gelatinous pig skin with less fiber, so it is estimated that we need to make more, six to seven catties is enough.

Luo Bing came back soon, holding a bowl in one hand. The bowl is filled with cinnamon, cumin, star anise, grass fruit and so on, and in the other hand is a bottle of soy sauce.

"Brother, Aunt Zhao gave these to us, and she said that there is no need to return the marinade... Just return the bowl and soy sauce bottle to her when the time comes," Luo Bing said.

Luo Jun didn't say a word.

Pengpeng has already started to get busy.

She ordered Luo Bing to boil the water and asked Zhi Zhi to choose the green onions, while she began to pour the water and knead the noodles... Even Luo Jun was arranged by her to sit aside and continue to pick off some meat still attached to the pig's skull with a knife.

After the fire is lit, the pig's scalp should be blanched first, and then stewed in the pot, put in various marinade, seasoning, and cover the pot for the time being.

Pengpeng kneaded his face until his whole body was about to collapse.

Zhizhi also went to help, but was persuaded by Luo Bing--Luo Bing also saw that it was not modest for Sister Zhizhi to say that she could not do housework. But Luo Bing didn't care about anything. We are all ordinary people, so there must be advantages and disadvantages! Therefore, Sister Zhi Zhi's mind is very flexible, but she is not very good at doing housework, which is also normal.

So Luo Bing also tried his best to make noodles.

He and Pengpeng came here in turn...

The two of them were sweating profusely before they finally got it done.

Next, wash and chop the onions.

Luo Jun sat on the side and picked off the pig's head, and then scraped off almost a catty of meat.

But these meats are relatively fatty, so Peng Peng asked Luo Bing to regenerate a small clay stove, using a small pot to boil the more than a catty of bone meat into a pot of lard, plus a small bowl of lard residue.

Then, Pengpeng called Luo Bing to chop the pig's skull into small pieces with an axe, put the pot on a small charcoal stove and add water to stew.

"Pig bones can also produce oil," Peng Peng explained, "such a big pig bone weighs about ten catties... In my opinion, two catties of lard can be boiled out, Bingbing, hurry up Find a big bowl with a lid."

But the Luo family was so poor that they couldn't even find an enamel bowl with a lid.

Zhizhi, "Hurry up and buy it before the supply and marketing cooperative is off work! Don't you have tickets?"

The brothers suddenly realized.

Luo Jun hurriedly found out the ticket and money, and handed them to his younger brother; Luo Bing took the ticket and money, let go of his feet and ran... After a while, he came back panting, holding a brand new and beautiful belt Gail large enamel bowl.

The dough is now ready.

Pengpeng began to knead the dough, and then according to Zhi Zhi's request

, cut the dough into small pieces, and rolled them out one by one.

--Because the steamed stuffed bun that Zhizhi makes is different from Liu Manizi's steamed stuffed bun.

What she wants to do is - Xiaolongbao!

The meat buns made by Liu Laizi are about as big as a girl's fist and cost two cents each.

The meat buns that Zhizhi makes are small steamed buns that cost one bite, and the price is set at four for three cents, eight for five cents, not just one or two!

Four small meat buns for three cents. The portion is not much, but it should be just right for children.

Eight meat buns for five cents is actually equal to the weight of two big buns. Anyway, lesbians will definitely be able to eat enough. Gay men may not be able to eat enough - then buy another one!

The reason why Zhi Zhi wanted to make small steamed buns was to be different from Liu Mangzi, because he had ruined the reputation of the town hospital's meat buns. Clean and hygienic, people who have suffered a lot will also have psychological resistance.

Secondly, Zhi Zhi also had selfish intentions - she hoped that the Luo brothers could continue this business. Because the small steamed buns cost labor, but there are two Luo brothers, they can make the steamed buns at home, and sell the steamed buns...Liu Laizi has only one person, so it is more convenient to make big meat buns.

For this alone, even if Xiaolongbao is more expensive than meat buns, Liu Laizi cannot imitate and surpass it.

Pengpeng was sweating profusely.

The first batch of steamed stuffed buns was still too big, but Zhi Zhi said it was okay, anyway, the first pot of steamed stuffed buns was for everyone to use for dinner and to taste.

The skins of the second batch of buns were much better. Several people used scallions as fillings to try wrapping them. The raw dough was only the size of a thumb, which was too miniature.

The pork head skin is marinated.

--This thing can't be marinated for too long, it will melt and become soft, although the taste will be good, but it's not very good as a stuffing for buns.

Peng Peng and Luo Bing took turns to cut the stewed meat into fine pieces, and then began to adjust the stuffing.

Zhizhi hurriedly told Luo Bing, "...you have to memorize this formula! From now on, this will be the skill you two brothers use to make money!" After

saying this, Luo Jun silently looked at Zhizhi.

He heard Zhi Zhi's implication, he couldn't help being startled first, then moved.

Luo Bing was younger, so he didn't have any extra thoughts after hearing this. He just nodded and continued to work hard to help Pengpeng.

Soon, Peng Peng prepared the flavor of the stuffing.

Everyone made Xiaolongbao by hand, and once the basket was full, it was steamed in a wok.

After about ten minutes, the first steamed bun finally came out!

Zhi Zhi taught Luo Bing to fold a "big paper cup" with a flat bottom and a slanted mouth that was one size smaller with kraft paper, and another one that was one size larger...

The small paper cup is delicate and beautiful. Although it only contains 4 mini buns, the plump and round buns feel full when squeezed together; the large paper cup is bigger, and the 8 mini buns are piled up like a mountain. There is a sense of satisfaction!

Here, Zhi Zhi and Luo Bing are still studying paper cups, while Peng Peng and Luo Jun have already tried one each.

"Oh, these stewed pork buns are so delicious!"

"Small also has small advantages, one bite...it tastes so good!"

Peng Peng and Luo Jun praised in unison.

Zhi Zhi and Luo Bing quickly tried it too.

Sure enough-

the skin of the buns is soft and thin, the stewed meat inside has been stewed badly, coupled with the fresh flavor of chives, the juice bursts first, and then oozes, it is really soft and glutinous, and it is incomparably delicious .

The only fly in the ointment is that the xiao long bao is really too small. For lesbians, there are only two bites of a bun, and the taste is gone. For gay men, that steamed stuffed bun is just a mouthful, and the taste is gone as soon as it is tasted.

But it's also a good thing.

(If one is not enough to eat, buy another one. If you eat more, you can buy more. If you buy more, they can earn more, right?)

Zhi Zhi and Luo Bing couldn't stop eating, one bun after another. stuff it in your mouth. There were seventy or eighty small steamed buns in the last pot to try, and they were directly killed by four people.

Zhizhi ate to her heart's content, and asked everyone, "Do you have any suggestions?"

Pengpeng responded positively, "Do you want to add some chili sauce? If customers like spicy food, we can pack the steamed buns into paper cups and serve them again." Sprinkle chili sauce on the steamed stuffed buns?"

Zhizhi was a little embarrassed, "That's good, but we didn't prepare chili powder to make sauce..."

Luo Jun made an objection, "If you pour chili sauce on the buns, you must use bamboo sticks to pick them up, or eat them with chopsticks. Otherwise, it's inconvenient for guests who don't deserve bamboo sticks to take them with their hands. The only thing is the first-hand oil... We didn't prepare it beforehand..."

Luo Bing, "Actually, it's delicious without chili sauce. Why don't we open the store tomorrow and buy bamboo sticks after earning money? Or, tomorrow we will find bamboo and cut bamboo sticks by ourselves?"

Zhi Zhi nodded, "Then there is no chili sauce for now, is there any other problem?"

Luo Jun said: "Let me also offer an opinion... Can you make some buns with vegetarian fillings? Although meat fillings are more delicious, maybe there are people who prefer vegetarian fillings?" --Zhizhi

used to be more vegetarian, so she is very interested in This proposal is taken seriously.

Pengpeng asked, "Isn't it cheaper to make buns with vegetarian fillings?"

Zhizhi shook her head, "Even if you make buns with vegetarian fillings, the price is the same. Because whether it's meat or vegetarian fillings, Our labor is the same! Besides, the cost of such a small steamed stuffed bun is about the same."

In fact, there is still a difference.

But Zhizhi doesn't want everyone to buy vegetarian stuffed buns because they are greedy for cheap, so that they will earn less.

Zhizhi said to Pengpeng again, "Then fourth sister will work hard to make some vegetarian stuffing. It's best to choose stuffing that can be found all year round..."

At that moment, Peng Peng tried to find a way to mix vegetarian stuffing, and After arresting Luo Bing, he helped find vegetables; Zhi Zhi and Luo Jun made another pot of buns...

After the second pot of buns was steamed, Luo Bing helped send the buns to the hospital for Grandma Wei and Tangtang, and then ran home again.

Next, everyone made another pot of buns together - this time to test how long it would take to finish a pot.

Later, Luo Jun suggested that it would be wasteful to steam only one layer of buns in a pot, because the buns are small, so you can put two or three more layers at a time...Then the brothers tried to use the existing sieve at home to transform it into a steamer.

Just like that, everyone tried to make another pot, fully grasping how long it takes to make the buns, how long it takes to steam them, etc...

Zhizhi and Pengpeng said goodbye.

Luo Bing insisted that the two of them stay at his house, but the two sisters declined -- it would be fine if they had elders at home, but they didn't. Then it is certainly not good for two young girls to stay overnight at the home of two young boys.

But it was almost nine o'clock at night, and it was unrealistic to go back to Weijia Village, so the two of them went to the hospital, together with Tangtang... The three sisters washed the floor next to Grandma Wei's hospital bed, and then huddled together One night.

Before dawn the next day

, Zhizhi and Pengpeng got up quickly, washed up, and hurried to Luo's house.

When they arrived at Luo's house, the Luo brothers got up early and already took their positions -

Zhizhi keenly noticed that Luo Jun was obviously not as weak as yesterday. Could it be because he was full yesterday, and what he ate was meat?

He works very fast today!

Bee sisters Not much to say, and quickly started to work.

For a while, kneading the dough, kneading the dough, rolling out the dough, filling the stuffing, serving the pot... The four of them were very busy.

About half an hour later, the first pot of three-layer steamed buns came out with a total of hundreds of them!

Zhizhi spread the clean quilts that the Luo brothers made yesterday in the big basket, then put on the white and clean cloth, and then spread two layers of gauze, and then poured the hundred or so steamed buns into the basket, Close the lid.

"Brother, let's go!" Zhi Zhi greeted Luo Bing.

Luo Bing responded, and also took his things - he was responsible for folding paper cups, last night he had already folded many of them in advance, both big and small, just in case there were too many people to buy Come...

At that time, his brother still laughed at him, saying, why don't you worry if you can't buy it?

Luo Bing replied to his brother - would you believe it when Sister Zhi Zhi sold 5 hawthorns for 3 cents? It turned out that it wasn't sold out!

His brother fell silent.

Luo Bing piled happily until midnight.

So Luo Jun continued making steamed buns at home alone, and Zhi Zhi went to the hospital with his fourth sister and Luo Bing.

As a result, as soon as they arrived at the entrance of the hospital, Zhi Zhi and the others saw Liu Manizi carrying two large baskets on a pole, selling them, "Frosted sugar hawthorns! Delicious frosted sugar hawthorns...five for three cents, ten for five cents. Come here..."

Zhi Zhi: ...

Peng Peng: Shameless! Even the pricing is the same as ours!

Luo Bing: My sister Zhizhi really knows things like a god!

An old lady hurried past Liu Laizi and said to him kindly: "Didn't you sell meat buns before? Why did you change your career? Hey, there is no one who doesn't eat hawthorn early in the morning..." "Bah, you don't

care Got it?" Liu Laizi scolded, "You can buy it if you have the ability! If you don't have the money to buy it, get out of here! If you don't have the money to buy it, pay it back! You'll be talking a lot, you deserve to go to the hospital every day..."

The aunt was kind enough to ask a few words, but she was cursed by him to go to the hospital every day, turned her head away in anger and left.

Liu Laizi was proud of himself.

He suddenly realized something, turned around suddenly, and suddenly saw how many Zhi Zhi sisters?

Liu Laizi was startled, and said sternly, "But no one stipulates that only you are allowed to buy hawthorns, and I am not allowed to sell hawthorns..." A pair of mouse eyes rolled around, and he was very guilty.

Zhizhi smiled, ignored him, and said loudly: "Delicious Xiaolongbao! Braised pork Xiaolongbao... you can get four for three cents, and eight for five cents! It's steaming hot out of the pan The stewed meat buns... mothers-in-law and aunts! Aunts and sisters! If you want to have a good breakfast, eat small steamed buns... delicious braised meat buns..."

Liu Laizi's expression changed instantly, "Hey, do you understand? Rules? Why are you selling meat buns here?"

Luo Bing stepped forward, "Then why are you selling frosted hawthorns? You came here before us today? Are you selling frosted hawthorns today? You broke the rules first..."

Liu Manizi was listless.

Luo Bing continued: "Since you are the first to break the rules, why should you ask us to abide by them? If you want to be reasonable, then let's talk about it! No one should sell anything today!

" Zhizhi Pengpeng

said: "Sister, you watch him here and don't allow him to sell anything! I'm going to call someone, let's explain this truth clearly!" --These words

, It was his brother who taught him to say it last night.

The Luo brothers are locals, but Liu Laizi is not. Even the Luo brothers are weak, but Liu Laizi is definitely not willing to have any conflicts with the locals. So just pretend to scare him.

Sure enough, when Luo Bing said this, Liu Manizi softened, and stammered: "Yeah, I didn't tell you not to sell meat buns..."

Zhi Zhi frowned, "We don't sell meat buns, but stewed buns." Meat buns! One hundred times more delicious than meat buns!"

At this time, a big man hurried in from the outside, just in time to hear Zhi Zhi boasting about her stewed meat buns, so he said, "Little sister, bring me a meat bun." "Okay!

Brother, do you want eight or not?" Four? Eight 5 cents, four 3 cents."

"Eight!" The big man took out five cents and handed them over.

Peng Peng took the money swiftly, and Luo Bing gave Zhi Zhi a large paper cup. Zhi Zhi lifted the lid of the large basket and carefully put eight small buns into the large paper cup.

The big man's eyes were straight.

"This, so small?" The big man exclaimed in surprise.

Liu Manizi laughed loudly, "Hahahaha... What the hell is this? It's not enough to fit between the teeth! This bun needs to be big to be tasty!" Zhi Zhi ignored Liu

Manizi, and said to the big man with a smile: "Brother, try Try it, if it doesn't taste good, I'll refund your money!"

The big man hesitated for a while, picked up a small bun and threw it into his mouth, after chewing it twice, his eyes widened, then he chewed quickly, swallowed it, and took it again. He stuffed a small bun into his mouth and chewed it two or three times, and then another...

The big man just stood beside Zhi Zhi, holding a kraft paper cup, eating the bun like no one else was there.

The rich and alluring aroma of braised pork fills the air, attracting the attention of passers-by.

The big man finished eight small steamed buns in one go, and took out another dime, "Little sister, give me two more steamed buns!"

Then he stood beside Zhi Zhi until he finished the third steamed stuffed bun... Then I packed another bag and left with the meat buns.

With this big man as the vanguard, other people came to buy buns soon.

At first, everyone thought it was a bit expensive, but firstly, this steamed stuffed bun is so delicious, and secondly, this steamed stuffed bun is very small and exquisite, and it is served in a large kraft paper cup, which looks high-end and foreign-looking... For a while, let's buy

it There is an endless stream of steamed stuffed buns.

Luo Bing took the time to look at the buns in the big basket, and when he felt that they were almost sold out, he immediately said hello to the Bie sisters, and hurried home.

Luo Jun was making steamed buns with all his strength, and seeing his younger brother coming back so soon, he wondered, "The buns are sold out?"

Luo Bing nodded, and hurriedly lit a fire to steam the buns, and took advantage of the steaming time to help his brother make buns... Wait until the buns As soon as it was cooked, he quickly packed it in another basket, and said to his brother, "Brother, you have to make the buns a little faster. According to this trend, I guess this pot won't last long." After finishing speaking

, Luo Bing rushed to deliver the buns to the hospital gate.

Sure enough, as he expected, Zhizhi and the others had already sold out a basket of steamed buns. There were even some people who came to buy steamed stuffed buns. They heard that steamed steamed stuffed buns would arrive soon, and they stood beside Zhizhi and waited eagerly.

In this way, Zhizhi and Pengpeng were in charge of hawking, Luo Bing was in charge of maneuvering, and Luo Jun was making buns at home... After the whole morning, everyone was exhausted.

Zhizhi and Pengpeng were standing all the time, Luo Bing went back and forth to the hospital and home many times, Luo Jun was making buns and his hands were cramping... until the materials at home were exhausted, Luo Jun couldn't make any more, Zhizhi and the others were sold out The last basket of small buns was ready to close the stall.

Just like that, some people ran out of the hospital in a hurry, "Little girl, do you still sell buns here? Oh, my grandson is sick and refuses to eat in the hospital canteen, saying he wants to eat the buns you sell!" Peng

Peng I had no choice but to comfort the old lady, saying that I would come back tomorrow.

At this time, Zhi Zhi felt a resentful and jealous gaze shot towards her again.

Follow the line of sight -

Zhi Zhi saw Liu Manizi standing not far away with a gloomy face as expected.

At Liu Laizi's feet were still the two large baskets filled with frosted hawthorns. But it can be seen from the drape that covered the basket and was raised high, how many frosted hawthorns did he sell?

At this time, after sending the old lady away, Pengpeng excitedly said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, let's go quickly and count the money! Oh my god, my pockets are full of money now... I can't hold it anymore! It's still, it's the first time I've made so much money!"

Liu Mangzi was not far away, he heard Peng Peng's words clearly, and couldn't help but contort his face with envy.

--Why? He has been doing small business here for more than a year, and has been only able to earn a living. But as soon as the sisters came, they sold out a large basket of hawthorn fruits within two hours yesterday, earning at least two or three dollars! Today is even more outrageous. They sold so many buns and earned at least ten yuan!

Liu Laizi was jealous and hated at the same time, thinking that you will wait and see tomorrow!

Chapter 20

Zhi Zhi, Peng Peng and Luo Bing closed the stall and went to Luo's house together.

Everyone was exhausted and sat on the benches in the hall, not wanting to move at all.

Luo Jun went to boil a pot of boiling water and entertained everyone to drink plain water.

He thought to himself: When he has money, he should go and buy some tea. In the past, I saw the true colors of distant relatives and neighbors, and I was extremely disappointed and lost my sense of expectation, so I didn't bother to manage. It's different now, in case there are guests at home...it's like now, I can only entertain people to drink boiled water, how rude.

The Bie sisters rested for a while, and then slowly drank two large cups of boiling water with the cups in their hands, and then regained their strength.

Pengpeng took out all the money in his pocket and spread it out on the table of the Eight Immortals.

The one-cent, five-cent banknotes actually piled up the entire table!

Luo Jun's eyes were straightened, "We actually made so much money?" He was really surprised.

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "It's the first day, everyone has a fresh idea! The business in the future will definitely not be as good as each day... Think about it, the hospital in our town is not big, how many people can be hospitalized here? It's not because of word of mouth, so people outside also come to buy our buns..."

She said, looking at Luo Bing, "So in the future, we must target target customers and not blindly expand the market to cause oversupply." Luo

Bing Bing couldn't understand what she was saying.

Luo Jun understood, "Then should we make less steamed buns tomorrow? I bought ten catties of flour and five catties of meat yesterday, so is it enough to buy six catties of flour and three catties of meat today?" Zhizhi smiled and said, "

Today I also need to buy ten catties of flour and five catties of meat... because today's market has not yet reached the saturation rate." --After all,

braised pork buns are a new variety, and everyone hasn't gotten tired of them yet.

While pulling banknotes of the same denomination into a pile, Pengpeng said: "Then let's quickly count the money, and then go to buy flour and meat... Oh, I don't know if we can still buy pig heads today!"

Luo Bing got some advice from his brother, and he understood a little bit, so he asked: "Sister Zhizhi, does that mean we are going to reduce the amount gradually from tomorrow?" Zhizhi

said seriously: "We are still the same today, stay for a while Go buy ten catties of flour and five catties of meat, and sell buns tomorrow as well. But after the buns are sold tomorrow, we will have a day off." As soon as these

words came out, everyone was stunned.

Peng Peng couldn't help asking: "Now we just opened up the market, why do we have to take a day off? And they still have this kind of regulation... If we take a day off and people see that we don't sell xiao long bao, Is everyone imitating it?"

Zhi Zhi asked: "Have you noticed that Liu Mangzi's business selling frosted hawthorns today...is it good or not?"

Luo Bing immediately replied: "I have paid attention to him... He didn't sell a few hawthorns at all today! He's still staring at us, as if he was so angry that he wanted to overthrow our stall!"

Peng Peng also said: "When other people go to him to buy frosted hawthorns, I also After taking a look, one reason is that the kraft paper he used is not good, it is the kind of kraft paper that is easy to rot, and he doesn't know how to stack cups at all, so he just wrapped the frosted hawthorn in kraft paper and handed it directly to others..."

"Also, we will pick out the biggest and plump hawthorn fruit one by one, but he can't, so the hawthorn fruit looks small... I don't know if he put white sugar in it to save money. Very little, there is very little frosting sugar on the surface of the hawthorn fruit..." "

And he didn't wash the hawthorns before making the frosting sugar. I heard someone said that it was full of sand after one bite..." Pengpeng said in a breath So much

, so much .

Now that I think about it, Zhizhi carefully selected the hawthorn fruits, and even washed them thoroughly...

Every step is really useful!

Zhizhi nodded, "So he will sell meat buns back tomorrow, and he will try to force us not to sell buns with industry regulations."

Luo Bing said angrily, "Didn't we tell him today that he sold his buns? " Meat buns, we sell stewed pork buns..."

But Pengpeng said: "Then we will rush to the hospital earlier than him tomorrow, as long as we get to the hospital gate before him, and we sell it today. Baozi, he can't say that we have broken the rules."

Zhizhi said: "I'm predicting his prediction, think about it, yesterday we made money selling frosted hawthorn, Liu Manizi was jealous, so he followed our example , I also came to sell frosted hawthorn today. Then today he saw that we made money selling meat buns, so he will also sell meat buns tomorrow, there should be no doubt about this, right?" Everyone nodded

.

Zhi Zhi asked again: "Then what do you think, tomorrow we will sell stewed pork buns, and Liu Manizi will sell meat buns... whose business will be better?" Luo

Bing said loudly, "It must be our business!"

Zhi Zhi , "Then Liu Laizi will give up?"

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

"Guess, what will he do?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Luo Bing was the first to speak, "He will learn from us and also make stewed pork buns."

Zhizhi shook her head, "Small steamed buns are too labor-intensive. We are a partnership of four people who dare to make them. He only has one person. He can't afford the work alone." Pengpeng, "Will he come with us

? Snatch that pig's head, and make it into braised pork buns... the big ones?"

Luo Bing shook his head, "Liu Mangzi is not a person who is willing to spend money."

Luo Jun pondered: "If he still can't open one tomorrow If so...he will become angry from embarrassment, and then report to the urban management, and arrest all the people in the stall the day after tomorrow."

Pengpeng and Luo Bing were both startled.

Zhizhi nodded, "That's right, that's it."

Pengpeng murmured, "No wonder you asked us to sell buns for a day tomorrow and take a day off the day after tomorrow!"

Everyone felt a little heavy.

--They all came out to make a living, relying on their clever mind and hard work.

If Zhi Zhi and Luo Jun's guesses become true, then Liu Manizi is really going too far.

Peng Peng speeded up and counted all the piles of money on the table.

"My God, I earned twenty-eight yuan and seventy-three cents in total!" Peng Peng said happily.

Yes, from yesterday to today, everyone is very tired, but who would have thought that they could earn so much money! When I think of my hard work getting such a rich reward, I am really happy no matter how tired I am!

Zhizhi was also quite happy.

Taking it all into consideration, selling hawthorns is wild, and there is no cost. I only spend money to buy soft white sugar, which seems to be quite profitable, but this is a seasonal fruit after all, and cannot be sold all year round.

Selling steamed buns, except for the flour cost of 5 yuan and the pork cost of 3.5 yuan, everything else is brought from Grandma Wei's house. The onions and so on are worth 50 cents in total, plus 50 cents. The kraft paper... the total cost is about ninety-five yuan. At the beginning, Luo Bing borrowed two cents, so it's ten yuan.

Then the net profit is eighteen yuan and seventy-three cents!

According to the distribution principles of the six Bie sisters and the four Luo brothers...

After deducting the cost, the Bie sisters can get 11.2 yuan, and

the Luo brothers can get seven and a half yuan.

Everyone is very happy.

Pengpeng muttered, "Now we have a total of 20 yuan in our hands! Adding the 10 yuan that we paid to Grandma Wei for the operation fee deposit, the total is 30 yuan...should be enough to pay for the medical expenses. Zhizhi

said: "It's safer to earn a little more. You must know that Grandma Wei's leg is injured like that. The doctor said that she will have to rest for at least half a year! Let's earn more money to buy some nutritional supplements for Grandma Wei."

Pengpeng thought it was right, and asked again, "By the way, according to the original agreement, Mom is going to pick us up from Weijia Village today. Do you want to send a message back and let us stay here for a few more days?" Zhi

Zhi Nodding, "Let Tangtang handle this matter."

The Luo brothers were also very happy.

What Luo Bing was thinking about was the injury on his brother's head, and he said, "Brother, we are rich, so let's go and see the injury on your head, too. It's not good to just find some herbs to apply to the wound..." Luo Jun was

categorical Said calmly: "My injury is almost healed, but you, when you are growing up, you should go to buy some milk powder and eggs and come back." Zhizhi smiled, turned to Pengpeng and said: "Fourth sister,

we Go to the Shangliang Station to buy flour and pork head meat! "

Peng Peng was exhausted, but he still stood up, "Okay! Luo

Bing said quickly: "Sister Zhizhi, sister Pengpeng, let me go!" If you are buying the same thing as yesterday... Then you can lend me the bike and I will go. Zhizhi

and Pengpeng looked at each other.

Zhizhi smiled and asked, "Aren't you tired?" "

Luo Bing, "If you make money, you won't be tired no matter what! After my brother was injured, I went to the quarry and worked for two days... That's tiring, but I can only pay seven cents for a day of exhaustion! Moreover, I have only been working for two days, and they will not let me do it, saying that I am too young! Sister Zhizhi, just let me go!

Zhi Zhi smiled, "Okay! " "

Peng Peng handed the key to the bicycle lock to Luo Bing, and counted out ten yuan to him, "Hey, the money is used to buy flour, and it's still the same as yesterday. Ten catties of flour plus five catties of pork... If there is pork head meat, then pork head meat is required. "

Luo Jun also went to the house and counted the food stamps and meat stamps for him.

"Okay! "Luo Bing took the money and keys, and left in a hurry.

Peng Peng discussed with Zhi Zhi, "It's time for lunch, Grandma Wei and Tangtang's lunch hasn't arrived yet, why don't we buy some in the hospital canteen never mind. "

--The food in the hospital canteen is expensive and not tasty.

Before Zhizhi could answer, Luo Jun said: "Sister, if you don't mind...you can cook at my house! Yesterday's pork head meat, boiled a big pot of soup, and the lard residue after frying the lard , I have pickled vegetables at home, so I should go out and buy some Chinese cabbage and everything should be enough."

After a few days of getting along, the Bie sisters all knew the family background of the Luo brothers, so of course they disagreed, and they said they wanted to leave.

So Luo Jun proposed another plan, "How about this, bring some bone soup to my house, stir-fry lard dregs with some pickles, and then go to the hospital canteen to buy some white rice That's fine."

Such an arrangement is very good.

"Then...for bothering you, thank you Luo Jun." Zhizhi said.

So Pengpeng was in charge, fried a piece of pickled vegetable lard residue, and then heated up the bone soup again, borrowed two lunch boxes from Luo Jun's house, and the sisters went back to the hospital with the lunch boxes.

--Liu Laizi still sells hawthorns in frosted sugar at the entrance of the hospital, but no one buys them at all.

He looked at Sisters Bie's, his eyes of resentment were about to freeze into arrows, he could make Sisters Bie's heart go cold!

Zhizhi Pengpeng ignored him, and went to the ward with a lunch box, and then Pengpeng took his own empty lunch box to the cafeteria to buy white rice, and the four of them made rice with bone soup, served with salty, fragrant and crispy Stir-fried lard residue with pickled vegetables is also a simple and delicious meal.

After lunch, the sisters first took a nap at the end of Grandma Wei's hospital bed to replenish their strength, and then went to Luo's house. Sure enough, Luo Bing brought back ten catties of flour and a pig's head!

What made Luo Bing even more happy this time was that he brought a pair of pigs back into the water!

"Sister Zhizhi, I didn't bring that much money and tickets. But the meat stall uncle said, I can take it back first, as long as I send him the money and tickets for pigs before he gets off work... This pair of pigs weighs thirty catties! He asked me to give him a meat ticket weighing two catties, and then give him the price of two cents per catty! We will make these into sausages later, sister Zhizhi, you guys Take some too!"

Luo Bing said happily.

--It just so happens that steamed stuffed buns will not be sold tomorrow, so the brothers can handle this pair of pigs at home with peace of mind.

Zhizhi smiled, "Thank you brother, but our family doesn't like sausages very much... Okay, let's hurry up and get to work!"

As for making stewed pork buns, the four of them already had a tacit understanding of cooperation yesterday .

At this moment, they have even washed the pig's scalp, blanched it, and stewed it in a pot.

The four of them were busy talking and laughing until lunch time in the afternoon, and Peng Peng even made a big bowl of chili sauce...

all the preparations were done.

Just waiting for Zhizhi Pengpeng to come over early tomorrow morning to help make the buns.

Luo Jun said cautiously: "Two sisters, we have to hurry up tomorrow... So, either you two will sleep in our room, and my brother and I will go to the aunt's house next door to squeeze together? Or hurry me and Bingbing now Go to bed, get up at three o'clock to make buns, and arrive at the hospital gate at five o'clock..."

Luo Jun personally prefers the second suggestion, "It's good that you come over and help buy buns, my brother and I are thin-skinned, maybe... ...I'm too embarrassed to sell."

After a pause, he added, "You don't have to worry that we don't have time to rest, it's okay, anyway, we don't have to work tomorrow afternoon."

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, "Tomorrow morning we two Get up at half past three, and you also get up at three thirty, and then you set up a pot to boil water, and we will start making buns and steaming them in the pot as soon as we arrive. Don't forget, we will be fine tomorrow, and we will go back after selling the buns." Luo Jun

thought For a moment, nod.

Early the next morning, Sister Zhi Zhi woke up at 3:30, rode a bicycle and came to Luo's house with a flashlight.

Luo Jun asked his younger brother to wait for them at the street corner with a flashlight.

The four of them got together, and immediately started making buns and steaming them in a pot at the same time... At a

quarter to five, Zhizhi and Pengpeng rushed to the hospital gate, and it was still dark at this time!

Five minutes later, Liu Laizi also rushed over with a big basket.

He obviously didn't expect Zhizhi to come so early, he couldn't help staring at a pair of mung bean skins, and looked at Zhizhi resentfully.

Zhizhi shouted slowly and lightly: "Delicious stewed pork buns! 4 for 3 cents, 8 for 5 cents...the hot stewed pork buns just out of the pan..." Liu Manizi was so

angry Shouted, "Meat buns are on sale! Delicious meat buns cost 2 cents each! Thin skin and meat stuffing are cheap..."

Before he could finish his sentence, someone in the inpatient department on the second floor of the building next door angrily threw something. The son came down and cursed: "It's not even light yet, what's the fuss?"

Liu Laizi was even more angry, and hurled insults at the second floor.

Anyway, Zhizhi ignored him, but as soon as he stopped, she would lightly sell her own stewed pork buns; of course Liu Manizi was not convinced, and insisted on overshadowing Zhizhi in terms of momentum... From 5 o'clock to 6

o'clock , neither of them has ever opened.

When it was almost 6 o'clock, Zhi Zhi felt that the steamed buns in the big basket were about to cool down, so she asked Luo Bing to go back and get another basket of warm ones, and then took the cold buns back to warm up again.

After dawn, people began to come to Mast Mast in an endless stream to buy steamed buns.

Only then did Zhi Zhi spread out her crisp and sweet voice, and warmly greeted the passing people to come and buy steamed buns...

Liu Manizi was unconvinced and wanted to overshadow Zhi Zhi's voice, but he has been yelling since five o'clock in the morning. Her voice was already hoarse, and she couldn't cover Zhizhi's voice at all, so she could only watch Zhizhi hawking.

And he has been selling meat buns here for more than a year, and everyone in the neighborhood knows what his buns are all about...so no one comes to buy his meat buns at all!

On this day, because Luo Jun, who was a backup force at home, was more experienced, he ran to the neighbor next door to borrow some flour, cabbage, vermicelli, etc., and he continued to mess around at home like yesterday. The small steamed buns with less vegetarian stuffing were also sent to the "front line" by Luo Bing.

Zhizhi and Pengpeng were busy until after noon, and all the buns were sold out!

Counting again...

Hey, it's even better than yesterday, and I earned a total of thirty-five yuan!

The Bie sisters received sixteen yuan, and the Luo brothers received ten yuan and sixty cents.

Zhizhi must tell the Luo brothers, "Remember, don't go to set up a stall tomorrow. If you know the hawkers who are setting up a stall at the door and have a good relationship, then go and tell them too. , please don't go out tomorrow... We will still come over tomorrow to deliver food to Grandma Wei, and then we will discuss what to do next." The

Luo brothers agreed.

This time, Luo Bing enthusiastically prepared the meals, and insisted that Sister Zhizhi take them to the hospital to eat. Of course, he also made a portion for Grandma Wei and Tangtang. Zhizhi had no choice but to thank her, and took the food to the hospital with Pengpeng. Before leaving, Zhizhi asked Luo Bing to deliver breakfast to Grandma Wei and Tangtang tomorrow morning, and she and Pengpeng will rest at home, but they won't come.

The Luo brothers responded, and Luo Jun took the initiative to say: "Then why don't we even send today's dinner to Grandma Wei and Tangtang, and you should go back to rest early." Zhizhi thought for a while and agreed

.

After working for several days in a row, she was really tired and tired.

In this way, Zhizhi Pengpeng first went back to the hospital to have lunch with Grandma Wei and Tangtang, said hello, and the sisters rode bicycles back to Weijiacun. In the afternoon, the sisters locked the courtyard door and went straight to catch up on sleep. After sleeping until evening, Pengpeng made dinner, and the two sisters took turns to take a bath after eating and then went to bed, and then slept until noon the next day.

Peng Peng made lunch and sent him to the hospital with Zhi Zhi.

Tangtang told the two of them, "Suddenly no one was selling breakfast at the door this morning. We are okay. Luo Bing brought white porridge and steamed stuffed buns for me and grandma to eat. The rest of us can only go to the canteen to buy food... ..."

Then Tangtang told her sisters that the doctor thinks that Grandma Wei's injury is fine and she can go home to recuperate. The hospital bill also came out. I had an operation for three days in the hospital, and the total cost was 32.5 yuan.

Grandma Wei is afraid that the more she is hospitalized, the higher the cost of hospitalization, and she hopes to go home as soon as possible.

Zhizhi nodded, "Then we'll go through the discharge procedure for grandma in the afternoon...don't worry, we have enough money." After the

four of them finished their lunch, Zhizhi and Pengpeng went to Luo Bing's house first.

The Luo brothers were very happy. The gauze on Luo Jun's head had been removed, revealing a bloody wound, but there were obvious signs of professional treatment.

For a while, Luo Jun was busy pouring boiling water to make tea for them to drink, while Luo Bing took out the newly bought fried melon seeds and invited them to drink.

After earning money, Luo Jun took some money out immediately, and made some stewed meat buns with his brother and gave them to the neighbors to eat, thanking them for borrowing bowls, flour, etc. Of course, he also gave the borrowed money Everything was returned to them.

The neighbors returned gifts by giving them some pickled vegetables, fried melon seeds and so on.

Hearing that Luo Jun wanted to buy tea, an old lady gave him half a catty, saying that it was fried from wild tea picked by her relatives from the mountains... The

Luo brothers finally felt the care of their long-lost neighbors, and both of them became cheerful. a lot of.

"Sister Zhizhi, you are really amazing! It's just as expected!" Luo Bing said happily, "Last night we went one by one to inform the people who usually set up stalls at the entrance of the hospital not to open their stalls today. Then I I went out and hid at the hospital door to watch..."

"We notified other people, so no one came. But Liu Laizi didn't come either! Tell me, we didn't notify him, why didn't he do anything? At eight o'clock in the morning, many urban management officers came. There are at least a dozen of them! They stayed at the entrance of the hospital until after ten o'clock before leaving."

"I deliberately went over to the city management to find out what was going on. They said... someone reported that there were capitalists doing speculative things here... They also said that they actually knew what was going on... Sister Zhizhi Do you still remember the very strong man who came to buy our steamed buns early in the morning the day before yesterday? He is the urban management, and he told me in a low voice, it's a good thing we didn't go today!" Luo Bing asked again,

" Sister Zhizhi, what shall we do next?"

Zhizhi told them that Grandma Wei was about to be discharged from the hospital, so it would be difficult for the sisters to come back in the future.

As for what to do next, Zhizhi said: "It depends on what you think. After all, our sisters are here to make quick money to treat Grandma Wei... and you are the ones who will survive here in the future. If you want to get along with Liu Manizi in peace, you have to negotiate with him. He sells his meat buns, and you sell your braised meat buns. If you don't want to deal with Liu Manizi anymore, then..." "

Actually I have also observed that in the past few days, other people's business has been okay, only Liu Mangy...whether he sells meat buns or frosted hawthorns, he can't buy them...so I think, he already has There is no money, after all, he has pressed a batch of frosting hawthorns."

Zhizhi said pointedly: "Now is the critical moment of the urban management inspection, and other people may not open the stall, and it is not a big problem to stop for another day But Liu Laizi can't wait, can he?"

Luo Jun looked thoughtful.

"Sister Zhizhi, aren't you all coming?" Luo Jun asked.

Zhizhi nodded, "So from now on, you will have to make stewed meat buns by yourself!" "

Then how will we repay you? If you hadn't taught us these things hand in hand, we, we would have... almost lost our lives." !" Luo Jun said.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "Then I'll make a request!"

"Say it."

Zhizhi said: "If you are making meat buns, you need ginger, onion and garlic, right? When making vegetarian buns, you need Chinese cabbage and green vegetables... If you need it, can you go to Weijia Village? Grandma Wei?"

Then she told about the relationship between Tangtang, Grandma Wei and her family.

Luo Jun understood, "Don't worry, Sister Zhizhi, after Liu Mangyzi is solved

, our steamed stuffed bun business will start, and we will go to Grandma Wei's house every two days to buy green onions and cabbage from her. Whatever work needs to be done, our brothers will help... just like you help us!"

Zhizhi was so happy that she stood up straight and bowed to the Luo brothers, "Thank you all!

" In the afternoon, Sister Zhizhi completed the discharge procedures for Grandma Wei, and the four of them returned to Weijia Village.

The three sisters of the Bie family lived with Grandma Wei in Weijia Village for a few more days. On the one hand, they took care of Grandma Wei, and on the other hand, the three sisters helped Grandma Wei tidy up the vegetable garden, planting a lot of chives and Chinese cabbage.

A day later, Luo Bing found Weijia Village. Seeing that sister Zhizhi hadn't left yet, he was very happy and told Zhizhi: "Sister Zhizhi, you are a fortune teller! After you took Grandma Wei away that day, my brother Let me go door to door and ask those people who are stalls at the entrance of the hospital. We discussed it and felt that Liu Mangzi is a terrible person. He just can't compete with others and uses dirty tricks... But who knows which one? The unlucky guy will offend him for something!"

"So we decided to suspend work for another day. At the same time, someone went to the urban management and threw an anonymous letter on the cover, saying that someone at the gate of the town hospital was speculating early in the morning... Just yesterday, we still did not go out of the stall. Liu Laizi went alone, and then He was arrested by the urban management. Yesterday I saw the strong man uncle off work to go to the hospital to accompany his sick wife, and he asked me why I didn't sell steamed buns... I asked him, what's wrong with Liu Laizi That's it. He said that Liu Manizi will be assigned to the farm..."

Zhizhi was also very happy, "Then you have to get on good terms with that brawny uncle!"

Luo Bing smiled and nodded.

After chatting, Zhi Zhi asked Tangtang to go to Grandma Wei's vegetable garden and cut a large bundle of shallots and a few Chinese cabbages, and asked Luo Bing and Grandma Wei to agree on the price of the shallots and Chinese cabbage...they

agreed The price is not too high, otherwise the Luo brothers would not have had to travel such a long way to find Grandma Wei to buy it.

But even if the Luo brothers only go to Grandma Wei's house to buy fresh vegetables every two or three days, Grandma Wei can still earn three or four yuan a month. Although it is not much, it is considered a relatively stable source of income.

Grandma Wei was so moved that she burst into tears, and asked Tangtang to take a small basket to the vegetable garden and pick some beans and loofahs, and asked Luo Bing to take them home to eat.

Luo Bing was also very grateful.

After finishing the work here, Zhizhi and Pengpeng are ready to go back.

But Tangtang decided to stay and take care of grandma for a few more days.

So one day later, Zhi Zhi and Peng Peng returned to the family compound of the Songshi Iron and Steel Plant with a large basket full of various fresh vegetables that Grandma Wei had given them.

The two sisters parked their bicycles downstairs, and together they carried the big basket of fresh vegetables up the stairs.

Just arrived at the door of the house, before I had time to knock on the door, the door suddenly opened automatically.

The one who came out of her house was-Wu Qin? ? ?

Wu Qin held her head high, with an indescribable expression on her face, she seemed a little happy, a little disdainful, and also had an imperceptible determination to win?

Zhizhi and Pengpeng looked at Wu Qin and were stunned at the same time.

For a moment, the sisters almost wondered if they went to the wrong door?

This is actually... the Luo family?

Wu Qin also saw Zhizhi.

She didn't speak, just raised the corners of her eyes, gave Zhi Zhi a sideways glance, let out a soft "hum" from her nose, and walked briskly downstairs.

Zhizhi and Pengpeng looked at each other.

--What does Wu Qin mean, as if she came from the family to show off her might?

As soon as Wu Qin left, the family saw Zhizhi and Pengpeng standing at the door.

"Zhizhi! Pengpeng are you back?" Shan Chaofeng hurriedly said, "Quick! Come inside!"

Zhizhi and Pengpeng carried the big basket of vegetables into the house.

After closing the door and putting down the dishes, Zhizhi keenly noticed that her mother's eyes were red when it was raining?

Zhizhi frowned.

-- Mom was bullied by Wu Qin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...