60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 1-10

4.2K 43 21
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 1

"Miss Zhizhi, happy birthday!" The nurse sister's gentle voice sounded softly.

The beautiful girl squatting in the greenhouse, wearing a hospital gown and tending flowers and plants, turned her head and looked at the nurse with a smile.

Although it was not the first time that the nurse sister saw Bie Zhizhi, she was still amazed.

--The girl was wearing a loose blue-and-white striped hospital gown, her jet-black hair was draped behind her, and she exuded a sickly pale and fragile feeling. hope.

The sister nurse couldn't help sighing: How could Miss Zhizhi, who is so beautiful, so talented, so good-natured, so prominent in her family, and so rich, be terminally ill?

What a pity.

"Thank you," Bie Zhizhi said to the nurse with a smile, "...Nurse sister, is my mother here?" As she spoke, she grabbed the walking frame at the side, supported it, and used her strength to slowly stand up straight Body.

After squatting for too long, she began to feel a little dizzy.

The nurse's eyes flickered a little, "Uh, Mrs. Tian may... be delayed by something."

The light in Bie Zhizhi's eyes dissipated bit by bit.

The nurse sister asked cautiously: "Miss Zhizhi, it's already eight o'clock and you haven't had dinner yet, be careful not to starve, do you want to..."

Bie Zhizhi was silent for a moment, then smiled: "Okay."

The nurse sister sighed "Then let's go back to the ward first, and then I'll call them to bring the birthday cake."

Then, the nurse stepped forward to support Bie Zhizhi, took her back to the ward full of various instruments, and took care of her Lying on the hospital bed, he left.

After Bie Zhizhi watched the nurse's sister leave the ward, she picked up her phone and opened WeChat, and found a dialog box marked "Mom".

The eye-catching green note reads, 【Mom, will you come over to celebrate my birthday with me tomorrow? 】

The indifferent white note reads, [Okay]

with a green frame, [Great! 】

Pull it up a few more times...

a large area is full of green boxes, and the white boxes only have a few simple "um", "ok", "got it" and other extremely indifferent replies.

Bie Zhizhi clicked on her mother's circle of friends.

She saw that the latest Moments wrote in a doting tone: [What a pestering little grinder! Tomorrow is her birthday, but she has to celebrate it one day earlier, hey! How to do it? I was born by my own pet, I feel helpless.jpg]

The picture shows the playful smile of Tian Xuxu, the daughter born to her mother and stepfather, wearing a birthday paper crown hat and holding a birthday cake.

Bie Zhizhi stared at the photo and the accompanying words for a long, long time.

She put down the phone.

After a while, she picked up the phone again and turned to the "Dad" dialog box.

The most recent call was three months ago.

Dad's circle of friends?

Today, I sent out seven or eight in one breath.

In his selfie, he didn't show his face, but a coquettish blond woman lay on his chest and looked up at the camera with a seductive expression.

There are two crossed hands, the man wears a luxury watch, and the woman has diamonds as big as pigeon eggs on her fingers.

There is another one that should be the background of a nightclub, with only a dozen beautiful female legs wearing short skirts and high heels...

Don't be too lazy to continue watching, just press to turn off the screen.

Deep breathing didn't help either.

Tears still slowly slid down the corners of her eyes...

"Bang bang bang-"

someone knocked on the door politely.

Then the sister nurse's gentle voice sounded, "Miss Zhizhi, we are coming in, please turn off the light first?"

Zhizhi wiped away her tears and said "OK" with a smile.

The sister nurse carefully pushed open a crack in the door and reached out to turn off the light.

The door was wide open.

It was dark in the room.

There was a faint light at the door.

The young girls sang, "Happy birthday to you--Happy birthday to you-" five or six young nurses were pushing a small cart with a birthday cake with candles on it, and everyone sang together We walked slowly into the ward together.

Surrounded by kind nurses, the girl made a wish with tears in her eyes and shared a delicious cake with everyone.

She is terminally ill, she is only twenty years old, and there is not much left in her life. She only hopes to have a little family affection in the few days...

but this has become a luxury.

It was night, Bie Zhizhi opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, staying up all night.

The next day she summoned the group lawyer, "I want to change my will."

"Chairman, please tell me," the lawyer replied.

Bie Zhizhi said in a low voice: "I want to revoke the inheritance rights of Bie Yancheng and Yu Lin."

- Bie Yancheng is her biological father, and Yu Lin is her biological mother. The two were childhood sweethearts, betrothed to each other since they were young, and grew up as childhood sweethearts, but unfortunately they later became a bitter couple. After giving birth to Bie Zhizhi, Yu Lin insisted on getting a divorce. Due to the disapproval of the elders of both parties, they finally severed the relationship with the family and divorced. Later, the males lingered around, and the females remarried and gave birth to daughters.

Their daughter, Bie Zhizhi, became the number one heir of the Bie family and the Yu family.

When Zhi Zhi was ten years old, her grandmother died, and when she was eighteen, her grandfather died... and her parents never showed up!

She knew that the two of them might not remember her long ago.

Oh no, maybe they also remembered that it was just because the blood of the person they hated flowed from Zhi Zhi's body, so it was worth ignoring, and should be given up and bear all the hatred and disgust.

The lawyer looked at Bie Zhizhi, who was beautiful and weak but had extremely strong eyes, and sighed long, "Okay chairman, then who do you plan to let be the heir?"

Bie Zhizhi said calmly: "The pharmaceuticals and biological laboratories under the name of Bie's enterprise are donated to the country, and the cosmeceuticals, pharmaceutical factories, and non-staple food companies are donated to the Red Cross. All properties under the name of Yu's enterprise are donated to the country. ...The premise is that if all the employees of Bie's and Yu's companies are unwilling to leave, they can sign a five-year labor contract with the company, and if they are willing to leave, they will be paid three times the maximum salary required by the labor law..."

The lawyer looked at Bie Zhizhi, very surprised.

This is an event comparable to an earthquake!

He thought for a moment, then nodded seriously.

In the following days, Bie Zhizhi and the legal team were busy for two or three months, and finally finished all these things.

During this process, Zhizhi also insisted on staying in the greenhouse every day to take care of her hard work-grafting plants.

In order to take over Bie's company and Yu's company, she studied finance and majored in economics and management. At the same time, she also chose botany because of her passion for agronomy.

If it wasn't for this serious illness, she would have thought about developing Bie's enterprise and Yu's enterprise well in the first thirty years of her life, and when everything was on the right track, she would hire a professional manager to take care of it. After the age of thirty, she will work hard for her hobbies and dreams.

Unexpectedly, she was terminally ill at a young age.

Not to mention dreams and plans, even surviving has become a luxury.

Unknowingly, a few months later, Bie Zhizhi's life has come to an end.

As early as a month ago, she had suspended the cards of Bie Yancheng and Yu Lin.

The two were in a hurry and kept looking for Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi blocked them both long ago, and did not allow them to enter the nursing home where she was.

In a rage, Tian Xuxu kidnapped Zhizhi, not only spread rumors to slander Bie's and Yu's companies for evading taxes, but also slandered Zhizhi's personal reputation. Zhizhi had already prepared, and asked the lawyer to prepare all kinds of sufficient evidence to sue Tian Xuxu.

Tian Xuxu was arrested, and the court sentenced her to one year and eight months, and she went to jail crying.

Yu Lin almost went crazy.

She came to look for Zhi Zhi angrily, and then saw Bie Yancheng who was also running around in a hurry at the gate of the nursing home. When the enemies met, they were extremely jealous, and the two quarreled with the harshest words... Then Yu Lin rushed into Zhizhi's ward, but Bie Yancheng was stopped by the security guards.

Of course, this is also allowed by Zhi Zhi.

Because Zhizhi felt that Bie Yancheng was even more scumbag, and she didn't even want to see him before she died.

And when Yu Lin asked Zhizhi, "Farewell Zhizhi, Xuxu is your sister! How could you treat her like that?", Zhizhi stared at Yu Lin for a long time, and asked, "Do you think she is innocent?"

"Of course! Xuxu is an innocent and kind child, there must be some misunderstanding! How could you send her into the police indiscriminately?" Yu Lin almost fainted.

Zhizhi asked the lawyer to hand over to Yu Lin all the evidence that Tian Xuxu had spent money to buy popular searches, and the evidence that he found a writer to fabricate a defamatory essay.

After Yu Lin finished reading, her expression was dull.

At this time, Zhizhi was already very weak. She looked at Yu Lin and said lightly: "Have you forgotten that I am also your child born in October? Have you forgotten that you once promised me to accompany you?" My birthday? Have you forgotten that I am terminally ill and will die soon?"

Yu Lin was stunned.

"I haven't forgotten," Yu Lin's voice became softer, "I really can't leave on your birthday...Zhizhi, anyway, Xuxu is also your sister, she already knew she was wrong, so can you Can't you write her a letter of understanding and let her spend less time in prison? Then you give Xuxu the shares in Sea Lake Villa and Yu's... Zhizhi, mother will treat you well in the future, just like Xuxu Same, okay?"

"As long as I give Xuxu the shares in Sea Lake Villa and Yu's, you will treat me as well as you treat Tian Xuxu in the future?" Zhizhi chuckled, "...so you have been I know you're biased!"

Yu Lin asked anxiously: "Is this the point?"

Zhi Zhi smiled again, she looked into the distance, her voice was a little ethereal, "You abandoned your husband and daughter for the so-called true love, you already have a husband who loves you and Your beloved daughter...isn't that enough? Why do you still want property? When grandma passed away, you refused to come back to see her. What face do you have to ask for her inheritance?" Yu Lin was furious, "

You-- "

The Yu family is mine in the first place, why don't you give it to me?" Yu Lin said angrily.

Zhi Zhi said lightly: "You were the one who decided to marry Bie Yancheng, you were the one who decided to give birth to me, you were the one who decided to give up the inheritance and divorce Bie Yancheng, and it was you who decided not to have me. You, you are the one who decides to remarry and have children... Ms. Yu Lin, all of this is your own choice, what right do you have to ask me?" Yu Lin: ... "

Yu

Lin, I really hate you, I How could it be your child? You let me come to the world, and you don't want me..." Zhizhi couldn't hold back, and cried, "Why are you so heartless? You really think Tian Ziyi has fallen for it Five million lottery tickets bought the house you live in? Do you really think that you are a koi, and when you encounter troubles big and small, you don't need to come forward to solve them? Guess what? Why did Tian Xuxu go to noble schools from childhood to adulthood!"

"Also...do you really think that you and Tian Ziyi are true love? Let me tell you, Yu Lin, you have been waiting for me to die. Can inherit my property... Tian Ziyi is the same, he is also waiting for my death, waiting for you to inherit my property... He will take your money to divorce you, and then fly away with his mistress and illegitimate child !"

Yu Lin was stunned, her face pale, "You, what nonsense are you talking about... Ziyi only loves me, where did he get his mistress?"

Bie Zhizhi tried hard to stop crying, "I shouldn't have done it for you. People like this cry! But it doesn't matter...I'm going to die soon, after I die, you can see if you will have good luck!"

Yu Lin hesitated to speak.

Her daughter's words made her flustered, but although Zhi Zhi in front of her eyes looked thin and weak, she was full of anger when she scolded others, she really didn't look like someone who was about to die.

Forget it, Yu Lin thought: Zhizhi looks so excited, let's wait until she calms down a bit.

But Yu Lin didn't know at all that it was time for Zhi Zhi to return to her light.

After scolding someone, Zhizhi's spirit became in a trance. She knew that now was the time for her to say goodbye to this world...

How uncomfortable!

She is so young, she still has many, many dreams, and she has worked hard for those dreams for a long, long time... Why is God so cruel, why won't she give her a chance to realize her dream?

Zhi Zhi turned her head and looked at a pot of green plants placed by the window, her eyes were infinitely nostalgic.

--It was a flower seedling that she grafted by herself.

If...

If she is still alive, maybe she can grow that flower seedling into the world's most beautiful seven-color climbing vine waterfall flower sea! If she can have a loving family, if she still has time to do what she wants to do...

it's a pity.

It was too late.

Tears slowly slid down the corners of her eyes.

Zhi Zhi slowly closed her eyes.

At this moment, Yu Lin was very conflicted - should she wake up Zhizhi and let her go to rescue Xuxu? Or, ask carefully, how did Zhizhi know that Tian Ziyi was having an affair?

The electrocardiogram monitor on the side suddenly issued a "beep beep" warning sound.

Yu Lin was stunned.

She stared blankly at the wavy line representing Zhi Zhi's heartbeat on the instrument that suddenly turned into a straight line.

Yu Lin's complexion changed drastically, "Zhizhi?"

The beautiful girl on the hospital bed had closed her eyes forever.

Yu Lin looked in disbelief at the sick and weak daughter who had lost her vitality on the hospital bed...

Zhizhi...is she... dead?

really dead?

Yu Lin's heart ached like a twist.

After Bie Zhizhi's death, Bie Yancheng and Yu Lin completely lost their source of income.

Playboy Bie Yancheng finally regretted it after spending all his money. He never remarried in his life, but found a job as a cemetery keeper. He lived and ate in the cemetery every day, and lived a poor life with a meager salary. , guarding the cemetery of her parents and daughter...

Yu Lin's later experience made her doubt her life.

--Husband Tian Ziyi, who has always loved her deeply, sold the house when he knew that she had lost the inheritance rights of Yu's business and was penniless, and left with all the family money, mistress and illegitimate child. Yu Lin went to look for him, but was humiliated by him and Xiaosan! Even forced her to divorce.

--The well-behaved and obedient daughter Tian Xuxu hated Yu Lin to the core after she was released from prison. She forced Yu Lin to work around to earn money to buy luxury goods for her. Well, posted one after another, miscarried again and again, and finally reduced to staying in the foot bath room as a massage lady.

Yu Lin regretted endlessly, thinking of the words Zhi Zhi told her on the day she passed away, her heart ached!

But so what?

The only mother and daughter in the world who treated her well have passed away...

In the end, Yu Lin, who was poor, sick and still in a trance, was sent to a psychiatric hospital designated by the Civil Affairs Bureau by the local staff. Say three words,

"Mom, I'm sorry, I should listen to you."

"Zhizhi, I'm sorry, mom loves you."

"Mom, Zhizhi, I want to come to you, can I?

" Zhizhi already didn't know about it.

==text==

Bie Zhizhi suddenly felt a white light bloom in front of her eyes!

Her body was inexplicably suspended in the air, and Bie Zhizhi was startled by the extreme weightlessness, accompanied by a severe sense of suffocation. She took a deep breath and was about to call the nurse-"Ah..." But when she opened her

mouth

, I can feel the cold water pouring into my mouth and nose!

Her limbs became heavy and uncontrollable, and it seemed that there was still a huge force dragging her into the bottomless abyss...

"Help!"

Bie Zhizhi heard herself yelling.

Someone eagerly shouted "Zhizhi"...

Then there was the sound of heavy objects falling into the water.

Bie Zhizhi's bewildered mind gradually became clear.

She felt that there were two forces pulling her at the same time, one extremely heavy force wanted to drag her into the water, but the other force was holding her up high -

Bie Zhizhi was extremely astonished.

She opened her eyes, saw and heard -

a young black fat man was desperately grabbing her neck, screaming heart-piercingly, "Help! Help me...I don't want to die..."

Another A fair and thin young man held the back of her head desperately, and while swimming toward the shore, he shouted angrily, "Tan Chunlei, let go of Zhizhi! Let go of her! I'll save her up first... and then come back." Save you!"

Tan Chunlei was the one hugging Bie Zhizhi's neck, he was out of breath from crying, "No! Third Brother, save me! You save me first! Save me first! I can't swim woooo Help! Help!"

Bie Zhizhi was almost suffocated by Tan Chunyu's neck.

The third brother had no choice but to hold the back of Gaobie Zhizhi's head, struggling to lead the two of them to swim towards the shore.

But he led two people alone, even with all his strength... he swam very slowly.

After Bie Zhizhi figured out her situation, her desire to survive suddenly exploded. She stretched out her hands, and with all her strength, she pinched the tender flesh under Tan Chunlei's arms with her nails, and kicked him hard with her legs!

Tan Chunlei didn't notice it for a moment, and was pinched by her in great pain. He let go with an "ah" sound.

Bie Zhizhi only felt her body lighten. The most important thing was that no one was pinching her neck, and she could finally breathe... The

third brother took her to swim to the shore at a faster speed.

Tan Chunlei, on the other hand, watched in shock as the third brother took Bie Zhizhi farther and farther, leaving him alone in the water desperately.

Bie Zhizhi yelled at Tan Chunlei, "Take a deep breath... hold your breath!"

Tan Chunlei panicked, looking at Bie Zhizhi instantly filled with vicious resentment.

At this time, the third brother had already swam to the shore with Bie Zhizhi.

Several people stood on the shore, eagerly stretching out their hands towards Bie Zhizhi, someone grabbed her arm, someone hugged her waist, and everyone pulled her up with all their might... Bie Zhizhi looked

back .

--The third brother didn't go ashore, but turned around and swam towards Tan Chunlei.

At the same time, two other young people also jumped into the water and went to rescue Tan Chunlei with the third brother.

Bie Zhizhi, who was rescued ashore, looked around and thought, isn't she lying on the hospital bed? Isn't she already dead? How did she come here...

This place seems to be a park. The place where she fell into the water is a large artificial lake, and there is a simple pavilion made of cement in the middle of the artificial lake. The white putty on the pavilion has become mottled and dilapidated, and there is a wet wooden railing beside it that has collapsed.

What the hell is going on here?

This is a dream?

Can a person still dream after death? ? ?

A young girl wearing a white shirt and a worn pink suspender skirt asked Bie Zhizhi anxiously and with concern, "What's wrong with you, Zhizhi? Is it okay?"

Bie Zhizhi didn't know this young girl.

But suddenly, an inexplicable memory wave strongly impacted Bie Zhizhi's brain.

She blurted out the girl's name, "...Tan Chunyu!"

Tan Chunyu looked at Bie Zhizhi with an inexplicable expression.

Bie Zhizhi coughed suddenly because of choking on the water, coupled with dizziness and body shaking...she lost consciousness.

...

When Bie Zhizhi regained consciousness, she found that she was lying in the hospital.

Looking at the old and simple wards and the simple wooden beds and tables in the wards that are dilapidated and peeling off the paint, smelling the pungent disinfectant mixed with the food... I can't tell whether it is disgusting or an expectant combination Smell, and I also heard the lively chattering voices beside me like a vegetable market-

"Hey, tell me, why did Zhizhi and Tan Chunlei go to the park and accidentally broke the railing...then the two of them Did they fall into the water together?"

"It's so scary! To tell you the truth... I thought Zhizhi was dead! At that time she and Tan Chunlei fell into the water together. Zhizhi could swim, but Tan Chunlei couldn't. Tan Chunlei kept catching her. Seeing Zhizhi, asking Zhizhi to save him up. You also know that Zhizhi is so thin, Tan Chunlei is so strong... How can Zhizhi move him!" "Yes, the two were chatting in the water at that

time , I think Zhizhi can't even move anymore! I really thought that Zhizhi...is dead." "

None of us can swim, so we can only worry on the shore!"

Bie Zhizhi lay quietly On the bed, I was digesting an extra memory in my head, and listening to the discussions of these women in my ears, I probably understood a little bit.

She crossed over.

Wear to 1966.

The women are still chatting in full swing.

"...Did Tan Chunlei drown?"

"No, he's fine! Don't worry about the third child being choked on water...he still hasn't woken up yet!" "When

they fell into the water, I was at the Park, I can see it clearly... After the third child rescued Zhi Zhi, he went back to rescue Tan Chunlei, but Tan Chunlei was so strong that he was still struggling in the water, don't the third child can't pull him! The last two They sank together... Fortunately, Xigang and Xitie brothers also went into the water at that time, and they pulled Tan Chunlei and Bie Laosan up!" "Hey, tell me, did Tan Chunlei do it on purpose? Or did he not

? Is he annoyed that the third brother saved his sister first and not him?"

"Bah! Isn't it natural to save your own sister? Besides, didn't the third brother go back to save him later? It's just that he was exhausted..." "

That's right! And Tan Chunlei is fine, but the third child is dying..."

Bie Zhizhi was stunned.

The third brother who desperately rescued her...is dying? !

Is that what she thinks it means?

The women continued to chatter and croak-

"How is the third child?"

"I heard that he is still being rescued..."

"If you want me to say, Tan Chunyu and her brother are too good... I have never seen such a thing... Damn! Yes, Lao Tan is kind to the other family, but the other family has also taken care of Tan Chunyu and Tan Chunlei for ten years. Anyway, I think that the siblings are too ignorant..." "That's right

! Tan Chunlei is not good enough for Zhizhi! People don't pay attention to Tan Chunlei at all, but Tan Chunlei is crazy and speaks bad things about Zhizhi everywhere to ruin Zhizhi's reputation... Who doesn't know that Zhizhi is a flower in the compound of our steel factory According to him, how could it be possible to marry Zhizhi, as long as Zhizhi's reputation is ruined...he will have a chance..." "

Tan Chunlei is quite stupid, how does he know this, I'm afraid someone taught him it!" "

Yes I heard, that old Tan sacrificed his life back then..."

"Hush, stop talking, Zhizhi is awake."

A middle-aged woman walked up to Bie Zhizhi's bed and asked softly, "Zhizhi, are you awake?"

"Aunt Hao, how is my third brother ?" What about my parents?" With the extra memory in his mind, Bie Zhizhi recognized the middle-aged woman.

Aunt Hao and "Bie Zhi Zhi"'s parents, brother and sister-in-law work in the same unit. Her mother-in-law is hospitalized here and lives in the same ward as Bie Zhizhi, so sister-in-law Bie asked her to take care of Bie Zhizhi.

Aunt Hao first asked Bie Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Bie Zhizhi shook her head.

Only then did Aunt Hao tell her, "You and your third brother had an accident, and your parents, brother and sister-in-law all came... The doctor said that your condition is better, so he asked you to observe in the emergency ward. Your third brother The situation is a little critical, your parents are guarding in the operating room, your sister-in-law is here to guard you, the nurse just called her to pay the fee... Don't worry, your sister-in-law will be here in a while." Don't

Zhizhi in silence.

In her previous life, she was indifferent to her relatives and had both parents, but neither her father loved her nor her mother loved her. Her grandfather and grandmother had passed away when she was born. Although her grandmother and grandfather loved her very much, they passed away one after another when she was ten and eighteen years old...

Now, she actually has a big family.

And that third brother was even willing to give his life to save her!

For a moment, Zhizhi was both envious and moved, and even more disbelieving and worried.

After a while, Bie Zhizhi's sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng hurried over.

The sister-in-law looks gentle and beautiful, and at first glance she is a typical virtuous wife and mother-type woman, very cordial. Seeing that Zhizhi had woken up and could still sit up, she hurriedly asked, "How are you, Zhizhi?"

Bie Zhizhi asked, "Sister-in-

law, how is third brother?" Said: "I, I don't know!"

"Then let's go to the operating room to see third brother." Saying that, Bie Zhizhi got out of bed and put on her shoes, ready to go to the operating room.

Shan Chaofeng stopped her, "Zhizhi, don't go, your own body is still-"

Bie Zhizhi had already walked out of the ward.

Shan Chaofeng was a little surprised, thinking that my sister has always been dull and cowardly, why is she so big-minded today? She was afraid that Zhi Zhi would get lost, so she hurriedly followed.

Bie Zhizhi didn't know where the operating room was, so she grabbed several nurses and asked all the way, but she also found the place.

The surgery isn't done yet.

The whole family of Bie's family was guarding the door of the operating room, everyone was anxious and worried.

Seeing Bie Zhizhi approaching, her parents and elder brother asked how she was doing.

At this moment, Bie Zhizhi felt very guilty, and did not dare to take a closer look at "Bie Zhizhi"'s parents and family, so she looked at her own toes, shook her head and said, "I'm fine, I don't care... How is third brother? What did the doctor say?" What?"

Bie's mother was tearful, "When Yanxi was sent to the hospital... she was not breathing. It has been two hours since she entered the operating room, and the doctor came and issued a critical illness notice just now..." Do

n't Zhi Zhi's eyes widened in shock.

so serious?

Second brother Bie Yannan asked her, "Zhizhi, what's going on here? Why did you get together with Tan Chunlei? Did you fall into the water together?" He knew very well that

Tan Chunlei was a gangster who coveted Zhizhi. It's been a long time. But Zhizhi is well-behaved and obedient, she usually hates Tan Chunlei, and will immediately avoid her when she meets her accidentally, how could she go to the park with Tan Chunlei?

You know, the family compound of the steel factory is far away from the park.

Bie Zhizhi searched her memory, and said: "I didn't go to the park with him! It was Chang Lin who sent me a message a few days ago, asking me to find her... So today I rode a bicycle to Chang Lin's house , but Changlin said she didn't call me. When I was going home, I passed by the gate of the park and met Tan Chunlei. He said he was going back to the compound of the steel factory and wanted to take my bicycle back together. I didn't agree. He snatched my bicycle and left, and I chased him into the park..."

Later, Tan Chunlei pushed the bicycle to the Huxin Pavilion, and said to Yuanshen-

"Zhizhi, as long as you marry me There is no need to go to the countryside to jump in the queue. There are four brothers and sisters in your family who have not arranged jobs, and at least two of them will definitely be arranged to go to the countryside. If you don't want to go to the countryside, marry me!

" I won't marry you!"

Tan Chunlei was furious, and stepped forward to grab Yuanshen.

Yuanshen turned and ran out, but was forced by Tan Chunlei to the wooden railing next to the pavilion. Tan Chunlei was very strong, he rushed towards it like an eagle pouncing on a chick, broke the old and decayed wooden fence, and threw himself into the lake uncontrollably.

He has a strong desire to survive.

The moment he fell into the water, he quickly grabbed Yuan's body, probably trying to stop himself from falling into the lake.

But she was originally a slender girl, and she was directly dragged into the water by him...

Bie Zhizhi told her family the whole process in detail.

The family members looked at each other in blank dismay.

Bie Zhizhi asked again, "By the way, parents, why is the third brother in the People's Park?"

Bie's mother said, "I happened to ask him to go to the People's Park today for a visit... Your Aunt Zhao introduced a girl to him , is the daughter of her natal cousin. Your third brother and Ms. Zhao just met each other, and within three sentences, they heard someone calling for help... I ran over and saw that it was you who fell into the lake. You The third brother jumped into the lake to catch you, and Miss Zhao immediately went to report to the police, and then hired someone to ride a tricycle back to our factory to report the news, and we only found out..." So it was like this

.

At this moment, sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng asked Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, who sent you the message that Changlin was looking for you?" Bie Zhizhi thought carefully and said, "It was

Tan Chunyu who said it. "

Everyone was startled.

"Squeak-"

the nurse pushed open the door of the operating room, and shouted, "Is Bie Yanxi's family there ?

" "Comrade nurse, how is my son?" Mother Bie asked anxiously. The nurse said: "The operation is done, it's quite a success! But don't let Yanxi choke on the water for too long, the lungs are seriously damaged, and it may turn into pneumonia. You have to let him rest in bed..." Zhi Zhi wrinkled Frowning, the more she thought about it, the more familiar the name Tan Chunyu became. Have you heard of it somewhere?

Chapter 2

Bie Zhizhi thought for a long time before finally remembering -

when she was hospitalized in her previous life, the nurses who took care of her would always chirp with her about trivia in order to make her happy. Most of them are TV dramas, variety shows, and novels...

One day, the nurse sister was very excited and insisted that she read a chronicle called "Reborn Sixty Wife and Three Marriages", and told her, " Miss Zhizhi, your surname and first name are so special, the coincidence rate is very low, but there is an important character in this book with the same name and surname as you! I suggest you recite the whole text, and be careful not to cross the book!

" one thing.

Later, when she was free, she also took a look at the novel.

Be good, a five million word novel?

Zhi Zhi didn't finish reading it, but just browsed it roughly.

--In the book, there is a little cannon fodder with the same name and surname as her, who is the childhood sweetheart of the villain Li Nianzhi. She died at the hands of the heroine Tan Chunyu at a young age. After the death of "Bie Zhizhi", Li Nianzhi fell into madness and began to take revenge on Tan Chunyu and the hero Luo Jianhua crazily, causing them both to suffer a lot...It was not until

Li Nianzhi passed away due to illness that the hero and heroine achieved a positive result and sat on the throne safely. The throne of the richest man in China.

The whole story twists and turns, interlocking, very exciting.

The author summed up the fate of "Bie Zhizhi" in just one sentence--

【When Tan Chunyu thought that Luo Jianhua's heart and soul were all about Bie Zhizhi, she became very angry. So the day before Tan Chunyu went to the countryside, she used a trick to ruin Bie Zhizhi's reputation. Bie Zhizhi was spoiled and spoiled since childhood, and committed suicide because she couldn't bear the grievance. ]

Seeing this, Bie Zhizhi couldn't stand it anymore.

What kind of trash novel is this! Can someone like Tan Chunyu be the heroine?

Then she never saw it again.

Now?

She wore it on a person with the same name and surname in the 1960s. Tan Chunyu had already appeared, and Luo Jianhua... this person also existed.

So she is really wearing a book? ? ?

The original body lost his life in the drowning just now, and she just passed through?

At this moment, Bie Yanxi, who had just finished the operation, was just pushed out by the nurses using the mobile hospital bed, and Bie's family immediately surrounded her, shouting Bie Yanxi's name anxiously, and asking the nurse various questions, At the same time, he cooperated with the nurses and sent Bie Yanxi to the ward.

Bie Zhizhi was a step behind before following, and first glanced at the third brother who was on the hospital bed.

I saw the third brother with clear and handsome features, now lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, his face pale.

Bie Zhizhi looked at the family again.

--Father, Bie Fengjun, a senior engineer in a steel factory. He was old, with gray temples, but a solid figure, a refined middle-aged man.

--When my mother's name was Ying Yu, she was very thin, with beautiful features, and she was a doctor in the infirmary of a steel factory.

--Bie Yandong, the eldest brother, is 30 years old this year and is also an engineer in a steel factory. He is tall, looks exactly like his father, very handsome and gentle.

--Sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng, 28 years old this year, is a mother of two children. She is an accountant in the finance department of a steel plant. The appearance is delicate and kind, and the person is also gentle and virtuous.

--The second brother is called Bie Yannan, and he is a member of the procurement department of the steel factory.

The appearance of the three other brothers is very similar.

But the temperament of the eldest brother Bie Yandong has completely inherited his father's elegance, and the facial features of the second brother Bie Yannan are actually very similar to that of the eldest brother and the third brother

. He glanced at the third brother lying on the hospital bed again.

The third brother seems to belong to the very sunny one.

Bie Zhizhi, who had already accepted that she was wearing a book, put her hands together quietly, and silently prayed: I wish my third brother all the best.

Then she thought again: If she really finds out that Tan Chunlei deliberately wanted to kill Third Brother, then she will never let it go!

Shan Chaofeng saw it and poked her husband with her elbow.

She made a lot of noise, so the whole family saw Bie Zhizhi clasping her hands together with a sad face, obviously praying to some god... Needless to say

, Xiaonizi must be worried about the third child.

Seeing the younger sister's pale face and thin body, Bie Yandong walked up to her, took off his coat and put it on her body, and said, "Zhizhi, are you cold? We already asked someone to bring the message back, Your second sister-in-law will come over to bring us dinner in a while, and she will bring you clothes."

On the other side, Bie's mother and Shan Chaofeng also started talking in a low voice-

"Oh, Zhi Zhi was frightened, I'm afraid it's because of her stomach upset ... I even forgot to ask someone to bring a message to Zongxiu to teach me to cook some porridge." "Do

n't worry, Mom, Zongxiu is a capable person, she knows it well." "

That's what I said, but she came to us I'm afraid she won't understand the situation..."

"Mom, how do you understand the situation if you don't get along? Isn't it a good time to understand now!"

Bie Ma whispered, "You're right..."

Bie Zhi Zhi lowered her head and realized that she was wearing a hospital gown. Obviously, it was because her clothes were all soaked after falling into the water, and it should be the sister-in-law who changed them for her.

At this moment, she was wearing her brother's frock coat, feeling the warmth of others for the first time.

She came to this world...On the first day, she felt the feeling of being protected by her family.

The third brother almost encountered an accident in order to save her.

The eldest brother was afraid that she would catch a cold.

Mother and sister-in-law are worried about her food...

Although they have come to this strange time and space, they can foresee a life of poverty and lack of supplies in the future.

But don't know why Zhizhi just feels warm in her heart.

She suddenly felt dizzy.

In a trance, a young girl whispered in her ear: "I'm leaving! Please take good care of my family."

Bie Zhizhi turned her head and looked blankly.

--She couldn't fully see the girl's appearance, but only vaguely felt that this young girl with two braids looked exactly like her.

Is it the original body?

"Actually, they are very powerful and powerful, and they don't need your care. You just need to replace me and be happy every day. They will be happy when they see you happy. I'm sorry... I know I've got I lost all their love, but I just can't be happy... Maybe I'm too hypocritical." Yuan Shen said softly.

"Thank you, goodbye!"

A gust of wind blew.

The hazy shadow of the girl disappeared.

Bie Zhizhi felt a little dizzy, her slender body shook a few times, and then fell headlong to the ground.

The family was taken aback!

Bie's father's generous voice sounded, "Zhi Zhi, what's wrong with you?" He walked over in three steps and two steps, supported his thin daughter at the right time, and carried her to a chair beside her to sit on.

Bie's mother also rushed over, with tears rolling in her eyes, "Zhizhi, what's wrong with you ?

"

It will make her parents and family members so nervous about her body.

The sister-in-law also persuaded, "Zhizhi, just tell me if you feel uncomfortable, and don't hide it from us."

Bie Zhizhi nodded.

The door of the ward was pushed open, and two women, one big and one small, walked into the ward carrying big bags and small bags.

"Dad, Mom, Big Brother and Sister-in-Law, Yannan... Zhizhi! How are you, Zhizhi? Ah, is it okay for Yanxi?" "

Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle, Daddy, Dad, Fifth Aunt! We're here to deliver food!"

It was Bie Yannan's wife, Zhi Zhi's second sister-in-law Wang Zongxiu and her daughter Bie Yueyue.

Wang Zongxiu was carrying a pannier behind her back, with a big bag in each hand; Yueyue was also carrying a big bag, with a smaller bag in her hand.

Sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng greeted her quickly, took the basket behind Wang Zongxiu, and told her about the situation of Bie Yanxi and Bie Zhizhi...

Bie's mother took Yueyue's hand and asked distressedly: "You Why is a little child here? Are your fourth aunt and sixth aunt staying at home?"

Yueyue is nine years old this year, the oldest child in the third generation of the family, and the most sensible child.

She said: "Grandma is like this. The fourth aunt can help take care of Weiwei and Xixi, and the sixth aunt can help look after Xingxing and Chenchen. I can help my mother carry things, but I can't look after more than one younger brother and sister." ! So I accompanied my mother to deliver food."

Bie's mother sighed, "You are the most obedient."

Bie Yueyue pursed her lips and smiled.

On the other side, Bie Zhizhi rested for a while, and finally felt that the dizziness gradually disappeared, and the dull pain in the heart gradually disappeared, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

Bie Yanxi's anesthetic has not worn off yet, and she is still in a coma.

The family members sat around his hospital bed, silently eating the rice sent by Wang Zongxiu.

Bie Zhizhi was already mentally prepared.

--The sign hanging in front of the third brother's bed reads "Don't Yanxi, gender male, admitted to the hospital on May 3, 1966".

In 1966, this was an era of extreme scarcity.

I'm afraid the food won't be very good.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the tin lunch box was opened, Bie Zhizhi saw the white rice covered with emerald green stir-fried vegetables, golden shallot omelette, and a delicious-looking stir-fried pork with garlic sprouts!

There are quite a lot of meat slices, and each slice is about two fingers long.

This is much better than Bie Zhizhi's imagined food!

The family members were also surprised.

Bie Yannan asked his wife, "Where did the pork come from?"

Wang Zongxiu glanced at Bie Zhizhi, and said in a low voice, "I was cooking at home, and Luo Jianhua ran over and shouted through the window, 'Sister-in-law, I heard that Zhizhi is in the hospital. , are you going to deliver food to her? I said yes. He said, "I have guests at my house, my mother bought too much meat and couldn't finish it. Sister-in-law, I will put a piece of pork at your door, whatever you want Fried, stewed, steamed, and then sent to Zhizhi'...then he left, and I couldn't even catch up!'"

Bie Zhizhi was slightly stunned.

The original male protagonist Luo Jianhua finally appeared!

However, she didn't have a good impression of the original male lead...

All eyes were on Bie Zhizhi.

Bie Zhizhi didn't make a sound, just picked up a piece of pork and put it to her mouth-

in her previous life, she had been taking targeted drugs for a long time, which caused side effects and had a very poor appetite, so she could only eat very light porridge and side dishes. As for the meat dishes and desserts, they would throw up as soon as they were eaten.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to eat meat.

As a result, before the pork was put into his mouth, Bie Zhizhi smelled... a very unpleasant smell of meat.

She turned pale.

Want to vomit.

Wang Zongxiu also saw it, and hurriedly said: "Zhizhi, if you can't eat... I also made you some white porridge, how about you eat white porridge?"

Bie Zhizhi put down the lunch box, nodded, but hurriedly Walked out of the ward.

Standing by the window in the corridor, Bie Zhizhi breathed in the fresh air, and after a while, she finally suppressed the unpleasant feeling in her throat.

Then turn around-

She found Bie's mother standing behind her, and asked in a crying voice, "Zhizhi, what's wrong with you?" Her mother looked at her worriedly, tears rolled back and forth in her eyes, and she almost fell out of them up.

Bie Zhizhi was moved, and said: "Mom, I don't want to eat meat."

An old lady passed by with a lunch box, and just heard this sentence, she couldn't help but look at Bie Zhizhi, who had thin skin and tender flesh, and said with a sneer: "Is there anyone who doesn't like meat these days? Huh, just pretend! Think of yourself as the princess of the emperor's family!"

Bie's mother suddenly became nervous, took a look at Bie Zhizhi, and then scolded the old lady, " You don't care whether we like chicken or meat, just take care of yourself!"

Then he lowered his voice and said to Bie Zhizhi: "Okay, okay, then we won't eat meat! Your second sister-in-law also cooked porridge for you, you can eat some porridge...and some vegetables, okay?" Bie Zhizhi smiled

. nodded.

She kind of understood why Yuanzheng couldn't be happy all the time.

Although Bie's mother saw that her daughter almost fainted and almost vomited just now, she seemed to be in a good mood and had a bright smile, so she felt relieved and took her daughter's hand back to the ward.

Bie Zhizhi ate a big bowl of porridge with fried vegetables.

I have to say that the stir-fried vegetables in this era are really delicious, tender and juicy, without any seasoning, just put some minced garlic in it, maybe the minced salt is adjusted just right, so Bie Zhizhi thinks it is very delicious.

She also had a small bite of the chive omelet at the end.

Maybe in the eyes of family members, the shallot omelette is not a big dish. But for Bie Zhizhi, who has been sick for many years and eats light food, this dish is still too greasy, so she just tasted it and stopped being greedy.

Stir-fried pork slices with garlic sprouts, she also tried it, but the smell of meat was still too strong to eat.

It is estimated that the original body usually does not have a good appetite.

Bie Zhizhi just took a bite of the omelette and already made the family very happy.

Bie's mother smiled from ear to ear, and praised Wang Zongxiu more than once, saying that she is a good cook...

Wang Zongxiu was flattered, her face was flushed, she looked at her husband, and lowered her head in shame.

After dinner, Bie's mother arranged shifts for the children and let them take turns to take care of Bie Yanxi.

In principle, the female relatives come to take care of them in shifts during the day, and the men stay vigil in the ward at night.

Let's start tonight with Bie's father, and tomorrow morning, Bie's mother will come over to take over.

The sister-in-law originally wanted to persuade her father and mother to not have to work in shifts, after all, age is also a factor. But don't father or mother disagree...

So, Bie's father stayed behind to watch the night, and Bie's mother took her children back to the steel factory's compound in a mighty way.

Bie Zhizhi already has the memory of her original body.

But being able to see the world with your own eyes is a very different feeling.

It turns out that in this era, there were very few tall buildings. The highest can have a fourth floor, which is relatively rare. There are few cars on the road, not even many bicycles.

She came back by bus with her mother, brothers and sister-in-law.

The style of the bus is very nostalgic. To put it bluntly, it is too shabby, and the driving process is very bumpy. The roar of the engine can deafen people's ears... After

getting off the bus, you have to walk for another ten minutes. Zicai came to the gate of the iron and steel factory's compound.

Suddenly someone yelled "Zhizhi" from a distance...

Bie Zhizhi turned around in response, and saw a handsome young man in a white shirt.

He looked at her with joy in his eyes.

But Bie Zhizhi looked at the young man, feeling a strong sense of repulsion and disgust in his heart for no reason.

Chapter 3

Bie Zhizhi knew that this person was the hero Luo Jianhua.

Although she hadn't finished reading "Rebirth of the Sixty Wife and Three Marriages", she still knew the general content.

--The original body is not only the white moonlight of the villain Li Nianzhi, but also the white moonlight of the hero Luo Jianhua. After the original body passed away, Luo Jianhua married three wives in total, and each wife was more or less similar to the original body.

As soon as Bie Zhizhi passed through, she encountered a drowning incident. Up to now, she hasn't had time to figure out where the reality and the plot are going.

But she can have a life again, so she doesn't want to follow the plot anymore.

The hero Luo Jianhua, the villain Li Nianzhi...

go to the same side!

At this time, Luo Jianhua had already walked towards her.

Bie Zhizhi greeted him generously, "Brother Jianhua, good evening."

Her tone was polite and distant.

Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Zhizhi with obsessive eyes, "Zhizhi..." Bie's mother said to Luo Jianhua, "Xiao Luo, did

you bring pork here today?"

Putting it on Bie Zhizhi's body, "Zhizhi... was frightened today?"

Bie Zhizhi thought for a while, then nodded, "Yeah."

Luo Jianhua was taken aback.

--Zhi Zhi has always been innocent and sensitive, no matter what grievances she suffers, she will silently endure them. Coupled with her poor health, it is particularly distressing.

He had already heard all about the cause and effect of her falling into the water this time from the women in the family compound.

According to Zhizhi's character, even if Tan Chunlei bullied her, she would worry about the relationship between the Tan siblings and her family, choose to endure silently, and said with a smile that it was okay.

Unexpectedly...

After thinking about it, Luo Jianhua was relieved again.

This time, Tan Chunlei really wanted to die, not to mention Zhi Zhi's death, and her third brother...he is still in the hospital.

Was this girl frightened at the time?

Thinking of this, Luo Jianhua couldn't help but carefully looked at Bie Zhizhi.

She is still so weak and sweet. Misty almond eyes, fair and delicate skin, a thin waist that could be squeezed with a slap... Most importantly, under the light of the street lamp, her thick eyelashes seemed to be stained with residual tears, and she was caught by the street lamp It is shining brightly, and it is like a little bit of star diamond.

She, ever cried?

not at all.

It's just because when I took the bus, the car shook and bumped badly, and Bie Zhizhi was shaken... so sleepy.

But she was thinking about the night scene outside the car window.

In this era, as long as you look up at night, you can see the extremely gorgeous starry sky.

Modern can't compare at all!

So she suppressed her tiredness, eagerly looked at the scenery and stars, and yawned one after another, tears came out.

Up to this moment, the ends of her eyes were still red, and there were fine tears in her eye sockets.

This scene fell in Luo Jianhua's eyes, which made him feel distressed, and quickly comforted him softly, "Zhizhi, don't be afraid of Tan Chunlei, I will go find him tomorrow!"

Zhizhi frowned, wondering why you are looking for Tan Chunlei?

After thinking about it, I understood-naturally, I was going to find Tan Chunlei's trouble.

Bie Zhizhi didn't say good or bad, but said to Luo Jianhua reservedly: "Brother Jianhua, I'm going back."

Bie's mother also said to Luo Jianhua: "Jianhua, thank you today. But Zhizhi received it today. Scared, let's go back first, I will go to your mother tomorrow, and give her the pork money today..." "

No need for auntie, I gave it to Zhizhi. My mother doesn't know, so don't look for her " Luo Jianhua said hastily.

Bie's mother said, "How can that be done! Such a big piece of pork... How about it, I will give you how much it is." "

Auntie, it's really unnecessary!"

Bie's mother insisted, "Jianhua, we lived in the same yard for so long. Long time, don't you know me and your other uncle?"

Luo Jianhua was taken aback.

--That's right, after the Tan siblings had a fight with the other family a few years ago, the other family was no longer willing to accept the kindness of their distant relatives and neighbors unconditionally.

It's not unacceptable, but they must give back an equivalent reward, and they must also make it clear...

In short, other family members are unwilling to owe favors.

Luo Jianhua glanced at Bie Zhizhi again, and said to Bie's mother with a smile: "Okay, then whenever it's convenient for you... Let Zhizhi return the money to me." Bie's mother smiled, "

Then let's go."

Luo Jianhua watched his family members leave.

He stared at Bie Zhizhi's slender but light figure obsessively until he disappeared, and then he regained his composure.

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath, and secretly scolded Tan Chunlei for being such a scumbag! Everyone in the compound knew that Luo Jianhua had liked Bie Zhizhi since he was a child, and would not marry unless she was the only one. But this Tan Chunlei tried to bully Zhizhi over and over again...

Heh, if you don't teach him a lesson, he won't have a good memory!

Luo Jianhua was about to leave, when he turned around, he saw... Tan Chunyu.

In fact, Tan Chunyu arrived at the gate of the family compound before Luo Jianhua. She also wanted to wait until Bie Zhizhi, and say a few words to Bie Zhizhi...

Unexpectedly, Bie Zhizhi never came back, but she waited for Luo Jianhua first.

Tan Chunyu stood under the dark tree, staring at Luo Jianhua with a handsome face.

She likes Luo Jianhua, just like Luo Jianhua likes Bie Zhizhi so stubbornly.

In her previous life...

Yes, Tan Chunyu was reborn.

In her previous life, in order to avoid going to the countryside to jump the queue, she had to marry a butcher as his wife. She liked Luo Jianhua in her heart, and she didn't care about housework, and she didn't care much about the butcher and his family, and there was almost no relationship between husband and wife. A few years later, the butcher died unexpectedly, and she was single.

At that time, Bie Zhizhi had passed away for several years, and Luo Jianhua was already married under the help of his parents.

Tan Chunyu approached Luo Jianhua uncontrollably. Luo Jianhua had no feelings for her, but his wife couldn't bear it, and quarreled with Luo Jianhua every day because of Tan Chunyu... Finally, Luo Jianhua also divorced.

Just when Tan Chunyu felt that she would soon be in power...

Luo Jianhua quickly remarried, but the bride was still not her.

Tan Chunyu almost went crazy with anger.

After calming down and analyzing carefully, she understood - Luo Jianhua's two wives both looked a lot like Bie Zhizhi! Of course, these two are far from Bie Zhizhi's level of beauty, but they are both slim and beautiful girls with innocent and simple personalities.

Tan Chunyu had no choice but to rest.

She is also a beautiful and capable girl with many suitors around her. So she also picked a man who was good-looking and well-off, and got married.

After more than ten years, reform and opening up finally ushered in.

Tan Chunyu and her husband became the first batch of people who became rich. It is an eternal truth that men become bad when they have money. Tan Chunyu got the evidence of her husband's infidelity, divorced, and got most of the family property.

During these years, Li Nianzhi always believed that Bie Zhizhi's death was related to Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua. So he has been targeting Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua. Before Tan Chunyu divorced, her husband had to mediate with Li Nianzhi. After the divorce, out of fear of Li Nianzhi's revenge, she ran to Bangguo and had plastic surgery there.

--It looks four to five points like Bie Zhizhi.

Coupled with deliberately spending a lot of money to hire a personal trainer to guide her in losing weight...

Tan Chunyu has turned into a cosmetic version of Bie Zhizhi.

When she returned to China, she originally wanted to find Li Nianzhi, hoping that Li Nianzhi would let her go and stop torturing her because of her similarity with Bie Zhizhi. Unexpectedly, she was severely humiliated by Li Nianzhi, and when she left Li Nianzhi's place, she heard that the only two companies under her name were bankrupted by Li Nianzhi!

In desperation, Tan Chunyu had no choice but to go to Luo Jianhua.

After all, she has always united front with Luo Jianhua.

Unexpectedly, when Luo Jianhua saw her face-lifting, his whole attitude changed!

He obeyed Tan Chunyu's words, and divorced his wife as quickly as possible, and married Tan Chunyu as his third wife. Next, he listened to Tan Chunyu's suggestion, sold all the properties under his name, and exchanged cash flow for only buying bank wealth management and deposits.

--Because Li Nianzhi was biting them both like a mad dog. In terms of business, the two of them together are no match for Li Nianzhi. Instead of this, it is better to withdraw all industries. Keep the money in the bank, and use part of it to buy wealth management. It's impossible for Li Nianzhi to mess up the bank.

Later, when Li Nianzhi died of illness, Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them came back out of the rivers and lakes and became the richest man in the country.

Tan Chunyu got Luo Jianhua's obsessive favor with her plastic surgery face.

However, the children of Luo Jianhua's first two wives hated Tan Chunyu very much. They set up many traps to frame her... Luo Jianhua only asked Tan Chunyu to be patient.

Tan Chunyu had no choice but to compromise again and again.

Coming back in this life, Tan Chunyu set a goal early on: the first is to make Li Nianzhi's wishes come true, that is, let him marry Bie Zhizhi, otherwise this man will be invincible if he becomes crazy. The second is that Luo Jianhua cannot be allowed to marry other women. Luo Jianhua is very good, but the children he had with other women are very bad.

She had to be Luo Jianhua's only wife.

Facing Luo Jianhua at this moment, Tan Chunyu was emotionally agitated, sobbing softly, "Brother Jianhua, I'm sorry..."

"Where is Tan Chunlei?" Luo Jianhua asked calmly.

The Tan brothers and sisters' reputation in the compound is not very good, especially in recent years, the brothers and sisters have been tossing the other family so hard that the other family has torn face with them. Also because the two of them have done too much, the entire family compound does not like them very much.

Luo Jianhua also hated them both.

So he asked Tan Chunyu, "How did Tan Chunlei know that Zhizhi would go to People's Park today?"

Tan Chunyu's face turned pale.

This is the trap she set - today is a rest day, and People's Park is the only leisure place in Songshi. The steel factory is the largest enterprise in Songshi, so many people will go to the park today. Tan Chunyu lied to Bie Zhizhi, saying that Xu Changlin was looking for her, and Bie Zhizhi had to go through the People's Park to find Xu Changlin. Then she stimulated Tan Chunlei again... the clumsy Tan Chunlei really went to the People's Park to intercept Bie Zhizhi.

The time and place of the incident, witnesses present, etc., were all carefully calculated by Tan Chunyu.

--She and Tan Chunlei are siblings, and one of them must accept the arrangement to go to the countryside to jump in the queue. Tan Chunlei is a boy, and public opinion will favor him staying in the city and inheriting his late father's iron job in the steel factory; let her go to the countryside as a girl to join the queue.

Tan Chunyu didn't want to go to the countryside.

In the previous life, Tan Chunlei also inherited his late father's iron job, but he stole chickens and dogs in the work unit and caused public anger. Later, he caused a serious safety accident because of his passive sabotage, and finally got into trouble.

In this life, Tan Chunyu doesn't want that idiot to waste the iron job of such a good steel factory worker!

So she needs a reason, it is best to send Tan Chunlei to the bureau in advance.

In this way, she can justifiably inherit the iron rice bowl of her deceased father and stay in the city in a fair and honest manner.

So she calculated carefully:

on Sundays, the park is crowded with people, Tan Chunlei wants to say goodbye to Zhizhi? Impossible, under the watchful eyes of everyone! Bie Zhizhi is so beautiful, there will definitely be someone with a righteous cause to come forward.

Moreover, there will definitely be many people in the steel factory going to the park on weekends, so that Tan Chunlei's "indecent" charges will be confirmed, and the leaders will also consider the social impact. Discourage the factory leaders from letting him work in the factory.

But what she never expected was that Tan Chunlei was so aggressive that he directly dragged Bie Zhizhi into the lake!

Yes, Tan Chunyu was there at the time.

But she hid.

When Bie Zhizhi fell into the water, Tan Chunlei held her head down in the water for so long...

At that time, Tan Chunyu recalled the scene of Li Nianzhi's crazily revenge in her previous life.

She shuddered and wished she could kill Tan Chunlei!

Fortunately, Bie Zhizhi is fine...

At this moment, she planned to stop Bie Zhizhi and explain that she had misheard and gave Bie Zhizhi the wrong message. Unexpectedly, Luo Jianhua was waiting here earlier than her.

Now that Luo Jianhua asked about this, Tan Chunyu broke out in a cold sweat!

"I, I don't know either," Tan Chunyu said stammeringly, rolling her eyes, and continued, "Brother Jianhua, you also know that Chunlei has always liked Zhizhi, maybe...he saw Zhizhi You went out and followed her secretly?"

Hearing this, Luo Jianhua became even more angry!

What? How dare Tan Chunlei follow Zhizhi?

That's really bad intentions!

"You let him keep his mouth shut," Luo Jianhua said coldly, "I'll go find him tomorrow!" Luo Jianhua

had vaguely heard someone gossip about Tan Chunlei and Zhi Zhi, and he felt that there was something wrong with it. Maybe Tan Chunlei did it. After all, Zhizhi was recognized by the compound as a good girl, and only by ruining Zhizhi's reputation would Tan Chunlei be able to rely on her to eat swan meat.

Tan Chunyu smiled wryly, "Brother Jianhua, it's not like you don't know... how can he listen to me!"

Luo Jianhua frowned even more.

Tan Chunyu sighed softly, "Today... I wanted to apologize to Zhizhi on behalf of Chunlei, but just now I heard another aunt say that Zhizhi was frightened today, so I'll go tomorrow!" Luo Jianhua's expression softened slightly

, "Well, then you can go tomorrow."

He turned and left.

Tan Chunyu watched Luo Jianhua leave in a hurry, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

The first thing she has to do now is to disqualify Tan Chunlei from being an iron boss, and the second thing is to build a good relationship with Bie Zhizhi, so she must not provoke Li Nianzhi in a hurry.

Tan Chunyu also left.

--She still has to think about how to "carry a message for Xu Changlin".

But **

said that Bie Zhizhi followed her family into the compound of the steel factory.

The eldest brother and the second brother are already married, have children and have a family, and the work unit has allocated rooms for them. Bie Zhizhi, who is not yet married, lives in her parents' house with her third brother, fourth sister and sixth sister.

Regardless of his father's high rank, he was allocated a three-bedroom house with the best orientation and the largest area in the factory.

Mom and Dad live in one room, the third brother is a boy, he lives in one room alone, Bie Zhizhi lives in one room with his fourth sister and six younger sisters.

And because the three girls lived in one room, the parents gave up the largest master bedroom for them; the parents lived in the second bedroom; the third brother lived in the smallest room without windows.

Something happened at home today, and the whole family went to the hospital.

The two children of the eldest brother's family and the three children of the second brother's family are all gathered at the parents' house, and are looked after by the fourth and sixth sisters.

Now that everyone came back, it was natural to meet and ask again.

The novel does not describe the situation of other families.

But Zhizhi, who inherited the memories of her original body, knew that her parents only had three sons and one daughter, and that Zhizhi and her three older brothers were born of the same mother.

--The fourth sister, Bie Pengpeng (two voices of peng) is actually the daughter of the uncle of the Bie family. The uncle in the country wanted a son very much, but the uncle's mother gave birth to five girls in a row, and the sixth girl was a son. My uncle's family is poor, and he can't afford to have so many children. So... all the girls in front were given away.

It is said to be a gift, but in fact it is just throwing the child outside, life and death.

The old lady was reluctant, so she went to pick up one when the uncle threw it away, and then limped around crying and begging for adoption.

This is how Bie Pengpeng came to second uncle Bie Fengjun's house.

--The sixth younger sister, Bie Tangtang, is actually a child of my sister-in-law's family.

Zhizhi's little uncle is Bie Fengjun's younger brother. The two studied in the same university and were assigned to the same factory. They have a very good relationship. It was also through Bie Fengjun that my sister-in-law and my uncle met and fell in love with each other.

It is a pity that when my sister-in-law gave birth to Tangtang in her hometown, she passed away due to dystocia. And because my uncle was busy working in the factory, he didn't even see his wife for the last time. After my sister-in-law passed away, my uncle was very sad, so he took Tangtang with him and raised him himself while going to work.

When Tangtang was seven years old, her uncle died in a safety accident.

The lonely Tangtang was adopted by his uncle (Bie Fengjun).

At this moment, Pengpeng and Tangtang asked clearly that the third brother was not in danger of his life, and they both heaved a sigh of relief, and then looked at Bie Zhizhi worriedly.

Bie Zhizhi smiled at them both.

The eldest brother and the second brother took their children away, and the family returned to tranquility.

Pengpeng and Tangtang boiled water, let Zhizhi take a bath, put on clean pajamas, and the three sisters turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Zhizhi couldn't sleep.

She doesn't dislike the old and small house of the other family, and the bed is pitifully narrow and hard, but after all, she is well-clothed and well-fed at the age of twenty, and her body is particularly sensitive to the environment.

In the dark, Tangtang asked in a low voice: "Fifth sister, why is Tan Chunlei so bad..."

Peng Peng also said, "He is not only bad, but also stupid! If he commits a crime at this juncture, he doesn't want a permanent job. Is it?"

Zhizhi's heart skipped a beat.

This is also a doubt in her heart.

--Using the formula of who benefits and who is most suspected, this matter is likely to be planned by Tan Chunyu.

Then, the sentence that was mentioned briefly in the novel--

[When Tan Chunyu thought that Luo Jianhua's thoughts were all about Bie Zhizhi, she became very angry. So the day before Tan Chunyu went to the countryside, she used a trick to ruin Bie Zhizhi's reputation. Bie Zhizhi was spoiled and spoiled since childhood, and committed suicide because she couldn't bear the grievance. 】

Is this what happened in People's Park today?

If it is, it proves that the doom of the original body has come, and Zhi Zhi doesn't have to worry about any accidents anymore.

Then, next, Zhizhi must seek justice for the original body!

But what if the drowning incident wasn't "Tan Chunyu's trick"? ? ?

In the darkness, Zhi Zhi bit her lip.

Anyway, be careful.

Chapter 4

In the morning, Bie Zhizhi woke up to the strong aroma of food.

The room was quiet and she was the only one.

Bie Zhizhi sat up and looked around.

She just came to this world yesterday, and she was indeed frightened, and she hasn't had time to take a good look at it...

This is a not too big room, about sixteen or seventeen square meters, and there are two wooden tables with red lacquer in total. bed. One is a single bed and the other is a single bunk bed. Bie Zhizhi slept on the lower bed of the bunk bed, with a mosquito net hanging in front of the bed.

She lifted the mosquito net and looked around the room.

The white putty on the wall was not smooth enough, probably because it was old and a little yellow, but the furniture in the house was tidy and clean. Although the room was relatively spacious (the largest room in the house), it was a bit cramped, probably because of the two beds tucked in. So there is only a wardrobe, a desk and a chair.

Wardrobes, desks and chairs also look like aged furniture.

The paint on the surface has been mottled.

There was a vase on the desk with some withered wild flowers and weeds in it. On the wall is a childish but correct calligraphy banner "serve the people". A pink curtain hangs in front of the closet door, and a few handmade square wool sachets are hung on the curtain in front of the window.

There is a cute and simple girly atmosphere everywhere.

Don't Zhizhi smile.

She was about to put away the mosquito net and get up to wash -

a small wooden box with a lock caught Bie Zhizhi's attention.

This small wooden box was placed next to Bie Zhizhi's pillow, and was covered by the pillow towel. Of course she knew that all the secrets of the original body were locked in this box.

Bie Zhizhi took off the thin key blade hanging around her neck, and opened the lock on the small wooden box.

She didn't need to look at it to understand that it contained all the original body's... joys, sorrows and joys.

As far as I'm going to say, they were all letters written by her when she was in a bad mood.

A letter to Li Nianzhi.

In fact, Yuanshen and Li Nianzhi haven't seen each other for many years, and they don't even remember what Li Nianzhi looks like now.

She suffers from depression, and in front of her family, she always puts on a happy and peaceful appearance. Only when she hides in the small world of the tent, she pretends to write letters to her childhood friend Li Nianzhi.

She wrote all her unhappiness and unhappiness into the letter.

Although the person who wrote the letter was Li Nianzhi, she would record her feelings every day, write every day, every day... But she never planned to send the letter.

This is actually a letter she wrote to herself.

Over time, the letters in the small wooden box were piled full.

Bie Zhizhi guessed that if she hadn't worn it, after the death of the original body, the family saw that she had saved a box of letters to Li Nianzhi, and they might have forwarded them to him.

Maybe it was because of this kind of stimulation that Li Nianzhi had received such a stimulus (it turned out that his little green plum saw him as her salvation and her only hope of living), so she took revenge on Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua crazily after the original body passed away.

Now, Bie Zhizhi is here.

Let her take revenge for the original body!

However, what does Li Nianzhi look like?

With a thought, she followed her memory and found a yellowed envelope at the bottom of the small wooden box.

Inside the envelope are several black and white photos.

Her eyes fell on a small, yellowed group photo.

This is a very old black and white photo.

The photo shows a group of children, about thirteen or fourteen, the older one is fifteen or sixteen years old, and the younger one is six or seven years old. Everyone is staring at the camera dully with their dirty faces upturned and puzzled eyes.

These are the sons of steel mills.

They are: Bie Zhizhi's eldest brother, second brother, third brother, fourth sister and sixth sister and Bie Zhizhi, Tan Chunyu's siblings, Luo Jianhua's three brothers, Li Nianzhi, and several others living in the same family building child.

Bie Zhizhi stared at Li Nianzhi on the photo.

--This is a black and fat little fat man about seven or eight years old, with bulging cheeks, frowning and staring at the camera, his eyes are very unfriendly, with a vicious feeling.

Beside Li Nianzhi is the young version of fair and beautiful Bie Zhizhi. The original body in the photo is looking at Li Nianzhi curiously with his head tilted.

This is the only photo of Li Nianzhi in Bie Zhizhi's house.

Bie Zhizhi fell into memory.

Li Nianzhi's mother used to be a female worker in a steel factory. She lived in the family compound and was a neighbor of another family.

There is a three-year age difference between the two, and they have been inseparable since Bie Zhizhi was born (Li's mother always put him in another house and slept with Bie Zhizhi when she was on night shift).

Li Nianzhi is three years older than Bie Zhizhi, and is extremely naughty, but Bie Zhizhi is a well-known good girl in the family compound. As long as he got into trouble and the adults pursued him, Bie Zhizhi would plead for him with tears in his eyes and a childish voice. Over time, the adults and children in the yard began to play jokes on them in good faith.

Li's mother especially likes the well-behaved and beautiful Bie Zhizhi, and she half-truthfully told Bie's mother that she wanted the pair of little people to have a baby kiss.

Bie's mother also likes the clever Li Nianzhi - even though he is the bully of the compound, but because he protects her little Zhizhi as an eyeball, Bie's mother loves him too much.

So Bie's mother also responded half-truthfully.

Li Nianzhi's father was a soldier. At the beginning, he was not high enough, and Li's mother was not qualified to serve in the army. Later, Li's father's rank was promoted, and his family was qualified to serve in the army, so Li's mother was transferred to work in a unit near the army station.

Li Nianzhi also left the steel factory.

In previous winter and summer vacations, Li Nianzhi would return to the steel factory with a small schoolbag on his back, and stay at another house for a month or two.

He didn't come here until he was nervous about his studies in high school... Then he joined the army. Counting, he hasn't been back for five or six years.

Bie Zhizhi stared at Xiao Heipang in the photo, not knowing what the big villain who made Tan Chunyu and Luo Jianhua fearful looked like now, and how he was doing.

Someone knocked lightly on the door.

Bie Zhizhi hurriedly put the photos and letters back into the small wooden box, closed the lid and locked it, and then responded, "Hey!"

Sixth sister Tangtang opened the door and came in, "Fifth sister, you are awake, breakfast It's ready, do you want to get up and eat now?"

Bie Zhizhi immediately understood.

Yuanshen was very afraid of revealing his emotions in front of his family, so he chose to be alone as much as possible.

For example, she would sleep until the whole family went to work and went out before getting up to eat breakfast; she could not avoid people at lunch, so she would go back to her room to rest after eating a few bites; Squat in the yard until it's time to go to bed and then go home.

Little did they know, the more she did this, the more her family worried about her.

Tangtang's expression was also very nervous at the moment.

The little girl had some hope on her face, but was also afraid of being rejected...

Bie Zhizhi smiled and nodded, "Okay!"

"Oh..."

Huh? ? ?

Tangtang was already used to being rejected by her fifth sister, but she didn't expect-

the fifth sister would agree to have breakfast with everyone? !

As soon as Xiao Nizi's eyes lit up, she turned around and ran, and shouted excitedly, "Mom! Mom... Fifth Sister wants to have breakfast with us!"

The living room exploded in an instant!

Bie's mother said excitedly: "What? Oh, that's great, hurry up, Pengpeng, take out the porridge and let it cool down quickly... Tangtang, bring your fifth sister's chair here... Oh, I'll move the chair , Tangtang, go get some pickled vegetables brought by your second sister-in-law and serve Zhizhi with porridge..."

Pengpeng asked: "Mom, I'll go to the dining hall to buy some meat buns and come back, maybe Zhizhi wants to eat meat buns?"

Tangtang said, "Let's buy fried noodles! The fried noodles are delicious, my Fifth Sister must like fried noodles..."

Bie Zhizhi walked out of the room with her slippers on, and said with a smile, "Don't be too busy, I Just eat porridge."

Bie's mother said quickly, "Okay, porridge is just porridge! How about some pickles? Let me fry an egg for you?"

Bie Zhizhi thought for a while, "Don't fry the eggs, bring them If there is milk, I would like to have another cup of hot milk."

As soon as he said this, the noisy living room fell silent again.

Bie's mother was so happy that her eyes were red, and it took a long time before she said: "Okay! So good...boiled eggs with shells, hot milk..."

Peng Peng quickly ran towards the door, "Mom, I'm going to the dining hall Buy boiled eggs!"

Tangtang also clapped her hands and cheered, "Fifth Sister, I'll make milk for you!"

Bie's mother choked up, and said to Tangtang: "Tangtang, you opened a new pack! That pack of old milk powder I'll drink it with your father...you open a new pack of milk powder, make three cups, and the three of you each have one cup." "

It's four cups." Zhizhi corrected.

Bie's mother was taken aback, and laughed, tears finally trickled down her face, "Okay! Tangtang, make four glasses of milk!"

When Bie Zhizhi finished washing, the fourth sister had bought eggs and came back panting. My sister also prepared four glasses of milk. The mother and daughter sat around the dining table and had breakfast.

Bie Zhizhi can't accept too greasy food psychologically, and Yuan himself can't accept greasy food physically. But Bie Zhizhi knew that the original body was in good health, maybe a little malnourished. Therefore, the first step to improve physical fitness is to eat everything and have a balanced diet, and the second step is to exercise properly.

Bie Zhizhi's life-sustaining food is tasteless white porridge.

But the boiled eggs in this era are very fragrant and very fresh; white porridge paired with refreshing pickles is also very appetizing...

She ate the whole egg and a large bowl of porridge in one go, just drinking milk At that time, smelling the sweet and greasy milk fragrance, I couldn't help shivering.

Can't drink.

Bie's mother hurriedly said: "Zhizhi, don't force yourself too much, you can eat as much as you can, it doesn't matter if you can't." Bie Zhizhi hesitated for a while, and

divided the milk in her cup between her mother, fourth sister and sixth sister. Sister, she tried to drink the remaining sip in the cup.

There is already food in the stomach, and this small sip of milk is not too difficult to accept.

After drinking warm sweet milk...

After a while, Bie Zhizhi dared to breathe.

She didn't feel bad at all!

Bie's mother felt relieved, and said gratifiedly: "If you are willing to eat like this in the future... you will be in great shape soon!"

Bie Zhizhi nodded seriously, "I want to become a strong man!"

Niang'er The three of them were taken aback for a moment, and then laughed out loud.

After breakfast, Bie's mother told her daughters, "I'll go to the hospital to take care of your third brother, and you should take good care of your house at home. The vegetable field behind the factory needs to be watered, and the bed sheets and quilt covers in your third brother's room are also removed for washing. Let it dry, and prepare for his new bedding when he is discharged from the hospital... Then, I will make a sick meal for your third brother. I don't need to pay attention to my portion, and the one in the dining hall is..." Peng Peng and

Tang Tang responded in unison.

Zhi Zhi said: "Mom..."

In fact, it was a bit awkward for her to call her mother.

But she still bite the bullet and called, "...Can I go to the hospital with you?"

Bie's mother was startled, "You should rest at home."

Zhizhi said in a low voice: "Mom! The third brother almost wanted to save me. " My son is dead! He is still lying in the hospital! Mom, if something happens to him, I feel uneasy, and I don't see him, so I feel uneasy! Mom, please take me to the hospital to see Brother San!

" stunned.

She looked at her daughter with some surprise and uncertainty in her heart.

The family gave almost all their love and attention to the daughter, but the daughter has always been cold, and for some reason has been very resistant to the family. So she never wants to have too much fetters with her family, even if the whole family lives under the same roof.

Now that her daughter said such words, she was so surprised... She always felt that the person in front of her was not her daughter.

Zhizhi said in a low voice again: "Mom, after we see third brother, you can give me a comprehensive checkup. I want to see if there is anything wrong with my body." Don't mother was stunned again, "

Zhizhi , why do you think so?"

Zhi Zhi said seriously: "I want to be as healthy as everyone else, and I don't want to drag my family down because of my body!" "Don't talk

nonsense!" Mom don't stop immediately, " You are never a burden to the family."

Then she nodded again, "But, go for a physical examination to see if there is any problem...It is a good thing to get treatment early if you are sick, so you can feel at ease when you are not sick! Then you Just go with me!" Then he packed two breakfasts and took Bie Zhizhi to the hospital.

The third brother Bie Yanxi has come to life.

However, his condition is not optimistic-as the doctor said, although his life is safe, he choked on water for too long and caused a lung infection. He couldn't speak at all, and he couldn't breathe well. It could be seen that he had exhausted all his strength in order to breathe, his fair and handsome face was flushed, and his lips were covered with chapped white skin.

However, when he saw Zhizhi, his eyes softened obviously.

"Uh...cough cough! Cough cough cough cough!"

The third brother probably wanted to talk to Zhizhi, but coughed desperately as soon as he opened his mouth.

At this moment, Zhi Zhi felt her brother's concern for her, she quickly said: "Third brother, don't talk, I'm fine... really everything is fine!

" After he stopped coughing, he quickly went to pour a cup of warm water, dipped a tin spoon in the water, and then used the water-stained back of the spoon to dab third brother's lips lightly.

Bie's mother looked at the pair of children, smiled, and beckoned her husband to have breakfast quickly, and then hurried back to work after eating.

Next, Zhi Zhi fed the third brother white porridge, and Bie's mother sat aside and told the third child that Zhi Zhi would have breakfast with everyone in the morning, Zhi Zhi ate a boiled egg, and Zhi Zhi also asked to come to the hospital to make it A comprehensive examination to see if there is any other problem with the body...

The third brother was very surprised by what his mother said. He was very happy and smiled straight at his sister.

He tried several times to speak, but coughed desperately as soon as he opened his mouth, and finally had to give up.

So, after Zhizhi had finished breakfast with her brother, her mother took her for a checkup. Busy until noon, Peng Peng came to deliver meals on a bicycle. After everyone had lunch, Zhizhi said goodbye to her mother and brother, and went home by bicycle with Pengpeng.

As soon as the two sisters arrived at the gate of the family compound, they heard a group of gossip women talking there-

"Hey, have you heard about the things that Tan Chunlei and Bie Zhizhi did before they fell into the water..."

"Didn't it be that Tan Chunlei committed a crime and fell into the lake, and even dragged the little girl into the water! Aunt Hao and the others were in the park at the time, so they really saw it!" "You, you don't know anything at all

! Some people, she is good at pretending, she is just a faux pas! But she pretends to be innocent." "

Oh? You know?"

"Of course I know! Aunt Hao and the others, they rushed after they fell into the water. I came, I heard someone say..."

"What?"

Pengpeng and Zhizhi looked at each other.

--This gossip woman is a well-known rumor-monger and gossip-monger in the factory.

Pengpeng was very angry, and wanted to go forward to argue...

but was held back by Zhizhi.

The group of women continued to twitter-

"I heard that it was Tan Chunlei and Bie Zhizhi who were hugging at the Huxin Pavilion... Bie Zhizhi's pants had been ripped off by Tan Chunlei! The two were leaning on the railing in that ..."

Someone deliberately asked: "Which one?"

The gossip woman said in a tone of "I can only understand it but not express it": "That one! It's just moving that one... the railing can't bear it and collapses! At that time, don't Zhizhi was in the front, she was about to fall, but she came back after being pulled by Tan Chunlei. As a result, Tan Chunlei couldn't hold back all of a sudden, so she fell headlong into the lake!" It's not like everyone didn't know the behavior of the gossip

woman Pai, how can I believe it!

Someone immediately refuted her-

"So, Tan Chunlei is still doing what is right?"

"Did you see it with your own eyes? How dare you say it out loud!" "

You think we don't know who Tan Chunlei is? "

"Did Tan Chunlei pay you to say that?"

"Bah, you can make it up! If so, how did Zhizhi fall into the lake?"

The gossip woman sneered and said, "Oh, Bie Zhizhi has already done that kind of thing with Tan Chunlei in the park...these two are mistresses, the man fell into the water, and the woman wanted to save him, I didn't expect that I fell into the water too..."

Zhizhi sneered.

Peng Peng couldn't bear it anymore, shouted "Fart your mother", rushed in and slapped the gossip woman hard--"Slap !"

He really got a slap in the face from Peng Peng.

Chapter 5

The gossiping woman was named Sun Xiuzhen, and she was a well-known figure in the compound of the steel factory.

This person is extremely good at spreading rumors, turning black and white, and telling stories.

Under her influence, the feelings of two couples in the family compound broke down.

--One of the couples got divorced. This is the first and only divorced couple in the steel factory since its establishment more than ten years ago.

The reason was that Sun Xiuzhen made a rumor that the man was cheating, and the woman believed it, and she clamored for a divorce, and she also left. In order to avenge her ex-husband, the woman quickly remarried, but only after marriage did she find out that her second husband was both alcoholic and domestic violence! After a few years, the man never remarried, and just took care of the child alone, and the woman believed that she had trusted Sun Xiuzhen back then and wronged the man.

But even though she hated Sun Xiuzhen so much that she gritted her teeth and shed tears of remorse every day, irreversible damage had already been caused.

--Another couple lived apart, each with a child. Although the couple worked in the same factory, they met as enemies when they met.

The reason was that Sun Xiuzhen spread a rumor that his wife owed a huge amount of money by gambling outside. The husband didn't believe it, but the mother-in-law believed it and forced her daughter-in-law away. The mother-in-law came to reason with her, and the mother-in-law even brought Sun Xiuzhen over to confront her. Later, for some reason, I pissed my in-laws to death!

Someone died, the wife and the husband's family turned against each other, but for the sake of a pair of children, they separated, but they still retained their marriage. After a few years, the wife worked and took care of the children while secretly doing some small business to save a lot of money... The mother-in-law believed that the daughter-in-law did not really suffer from gambling addiction.

The mother-in-law regretted it.

But by this time, her daughter-in-law hated her to the bone, and her son didn't want to see her. She showed her kindness to her son and daughter-in-law every day, hoping to ask her daughter-in-law and a pair of grandchildren to forgive her. However, the daughter-in-law simply ignored her...

With the lessons learned from the past, Sun Xiuzhen was very excluded in the factory.

However, in this era of little entertainment, everyone is willing to listen to her nonsense, just to watch it as a fun, no one will believe it.

But now Sun Xiuzhen said, what happened to Tan Chunlei and Bie Zhizhi?

Of course everyone didn't believe it either.

After all, both Tan Chunlei and Bie Zhizhi grew up in the compound, who doesn't know their personalities!

One is a rude little bastard who is hated by gods and ghosts, and the other is a well-behaved little girl who is loved by everyone, but it is also such a combination that there is a thrill of a beast ravaging a delicate flower... Don't hesitate right now

... He rushed over and slapped Sun Xiuzhen without saying a word!

All the onlookers were in an uproar.

Wow, it's really loud and crisp.

So cool!

That's what a slap should be!

Sun Xiuzhen was smug, when she was slapped suddenly, she was stunned.

When she came back to her senses, Sun Xiuzhen realized that she was the adopted daughter of another engineer's family?

She was so angry that she stood up and raised her slap, wanting to retaliate, and cursed: "...You bastard, who are you? How dare you hit me?" Bie Pengpeng said angrily, "Why hit you?

" You can talk nonsense, why don't you want me to beat people? Oh no, I didn't beat anyone, I beat a rumor-mongering beast!"

Sun Xiuzhen was stunned.

The onlookers applauded one after another-

"Good fight! According to me, Pengpeng still suffers from being young and weak. It would be better if I cut off the root of Sun Xiuzhen's tongue! I will be clean from now on!" "Hmph, this kind of

person You should have been beaten a long time ago! Each of you, who hasn't been lied to by Sun Xiuzhen? Who dares to stand up and prove his innocence? Pengpeng is doing well!" "Pengpeng, she said that

your Zhizhi's You've been talking bad things for a long time, you should teach her a good lesson!"

"Sun Xiuzhen, you also have today!"

Bie Pengpeng stared at Sun Xiuzhen bitterly.

Sun Xiuzhen was flushed with anger, and rushed towards Bie Pengpeng, waving her paws.

After all, Bie Pengpeng is only nineteen years old, and she is still a young and slender girl. The aunts and mothers-in-law who were watching were afraid that she would suffer, so they pretended to dissuade Sun Xiuzhen. Not only did they stop Sun Xiuzhen, but some people took the opportunity to attack Sun Xiuzhen-

"Xiuzhen, Ren Pengpeng is still a child, you have something to say..."

" That's right, Xiuzhen, you're tired after talking for a long time, sit down and rest!" "

Sun Xiuzhen, don't be afraid of being beaten if you dare to spread rumors!"

"What nonsense are you talking? This is a joke with Xiuzhen!

" Secretly pinched Sun Xiuzhen, someone grabbed her arm and twisted it hard, and someone "accidentally" stomped on Sun Xiuzhen's foot!

At this time, Bie Zhizhi grabbed a young woman on the periphery of the crowd and said, "Aunt Du, Sun Xiuzhen spread rumors about me in broad daylight, so many people at the scene can testify for me... Du Auntie, please tell Uncle Jiang, if the factory doesn't give me an explanation for this matter today, then I will report to the police by myself!"

Auntie Du has a good friend in the factory, who was raped by Sun Xiuzhen The one who caused the couple to separate, and the one whose natal mother came to argue with her mother-in-law and got mad at her.

It is precisely because she knows her friends well that Aunt Du also hates Sun Xiuzhen so much.

Now that she heard that Bie Zhizhi wanted to seek justice, Aunt Du took it very seriously: Let's not talk about whether Sun Xiuzhen is right or not, just focus on the fact that Bie Zhizhi is Bie Gong's baby... Sun Xiuzhen Xiuzhen couldn't eat anymore and walked away today!

Aunt Du hurriedly said, "Zhi Zhi, don't take it to heart, Sun Xiuzhen's mouth smells worse than a latrine... By the way, you wait here for me, I'll find someone for you right away." !"

Bie Zhizhi said softly, "Thank you, Aunt Du."

She watched Aunt Du hurry to find someone.

--Auntie Du's husband is the head of the security department in the factory. This is the case in this era, if there is any dispute in the unit, it will first be mediated through the security department and the office. If the mediation fails, the factory security department will come forward and report to the police station within the jurisdiction.

At this time, Peng Peng, who was surrounded by the crowd, was unscathed under the protection of mothers-in-law and mothers.

On the other hand, Sun Xiuzhen was pinched several times by someone, and stomped heavily by someone... She screamed in pain and burst into tears.

Soon, Sister-in-law Du's husband, Section Chief Jiang from the Security Section rushed over, "What's the matter, what's going on?"

Sun Xiuzhen rushed forward and grabbed Section Chief Jiang's arm, "Qing Tian Mr. Chief Jiang, take a look, look at my injuries...they are all pinching me! They are trying to kill me!" As she spoke, she

rolled up her sleeves, revealing a few Yu Hen, who was pinched to bruises and purples.

The scene suddenly quieted down.

I don't know when, the people who were still around Sun Xiuzhen just now scattered away.

Section Chief Jiang looked at the crowded crowd and asked her, "Who pinched you?"

Sun Xiuzhen opened her mouth and scanned the crowd. Who is it that stepped on her?

That's what Section Chief Jiang asked.

In fact, he was quite annoyed by people like Sun Xiuzhen.

So before Sun Xiuzhen could answer, he couldn't wait to ask, "Who reported someone spreading rumors here just now?" "

Uncle Jiang, it's me!"

Someone replied crisply.

All eyes immediately focused on Bie Zhizhi.

Bie Zhizhi said word by word: "Uncle Jiang, Sun Xiuzhen spread rumors and slandered me. I ask the unit to punish her. If the unit doesn't do anything, then I will go to the police station to call the police!

" .

The reason why Sun Xiuzhen was safe and sound after teasing Fei for many years is because everyone has a kind of inertial thinking of "we are all from the village", "this is what you see when you look up", "forget it, let's take a step back".

Only then has she been able to do it until today.

When I heard that Bie Zhizhi wanted to call the police? ? ?

Sun Xiuzhen smiled disdainfully and said: "What? Call the police? What a big deal!" Then she looked at Bie Zhizhi contemptuously, "Are you going to call the police?"

Bie Zhizhi said coldly: "It's none of my business. Reputation, why can't I call the police?"

"Then did your parents allow you to call the police?" Sun Xiuzhen asked suspiciously, "...You are a big girl who went to call the police for such a trivial matter. Are you shameless?"

Bie Zhizhi said calmly: "It's not that I did something bad, why am I afraid of making a fool of myself?" "

Ouch!"

Sun Xiuzhen slammed her fists and palms together, and said to the crowd with a sarcasm: " You listen! This girl also said that she is not afraid of making a fool of herself! Tell me, is she stupid, is she stupid!"

Bie Zhizhi looked at Sun Xiuzhen like a monkey.

Sun Xiuzhen self-righteously explained to Bie Zhizhi, "Short-lived ghost, I ask you, you want to go to the police station to call the police, what do you say? Ah? I ask you... What do you want to say? Are you going to say that you and Tan Chunlei in People's Park like that?"

Sun Xiuzhen laughed out loud.

There was silence all around.

No one cheered, Sun Xiuzhen suddenly felt very boring, stopped laughing embarrassingly, coughed, straightened her face, and continued: "Let me advise you... For this kind of thing, you are a little girl. Don't say a few words!"

Bie Zhizhi turned to Section Chief Jiang, "Uncle Jiang, you have heard how she spread rumors, right? Now I want Sun Xiuzhen to be present in front of the whole factory when the whole unit holds a meeting." In person, make a public apology to me, plus pay me... twenty yuan in compensation for mental damage, or I will go to the police." "

Hahahahahahaha..."

Sun Xiuzhen let out a wild laugh.

Section Chief Jiang frowned and said to his wife, "Go to the factory office and invite Director Zhang and Factory Director Liu over."

Auntie Du nodded and gave Bie Zhizhi a wink, which meant "Don't be afraid, I'll go Call your father, your elder brother, and the others," and hurried away.

Among the onlookers, an aunt who was close to the other family asked in a low voice: "What is compensation for mental damage?"

Bie Zhizhi knew that there was no such thing as "compensation for mental damage" in this era.

But she still patiently explained to everyone, "Mother-in-laws, aunts, and aunts watched me grow up, and everyone knows who I am. Let me put it in an extreme way, if Sun Xiuzhen spread rumors about me today These words have driven me to a dead end... Then is she not responsible at all?"

Everyone was silent.

Isn't that what it is!

How many people in this factory have been harmed by Sun Xiuzhen's stinky mouth, but they are full of anger and hatred, and their lives are not the same!

if not?

Do you really want to pay your own life for a few words of nonsense said by this kind of person?

At that moment, everyone glared at Sun Xiuzhen.

But Sun Xiuzhen didn't take it seriously, and said with a smile: "Hey, I'm just talking! If you take it seriously, you're an idiot!"

Bie Zhizhi chuckled, "Really?"

Then she turned her head and asked Bie Pengpeng, "Fourth Sister, have you heard that... a woman in her forties and a man in her teens are like that at the gate of our factory?"

Bie Pengpeng was taken aback for a moment. For a while, she didn't know what her sister meant by that, but she must have followed her sister's lead and said, " Of course

it is... Yes!"

"Not only have I heard about it, but I've also seen it with my own eyes!"

Bie Zhizhi imitated Sun Xiuzhen's tone, "Tsk tsk tsk, there were many people who saw it at that time! In broad daylight, these people are actually so shameless... Tell me, does her man have any objections!" Saying

, Bie Zhizhi gave Sun Xiuzhen a pointed look.

The crowd of onlookers immediately talked about it.

Sun Xiuzhen is not stupid, and instantly flew into a rage, "Hey, short-lived ghost, what nonsense are you talking about! Are you spreading rumors in front of me?"

Bie Zhizhi smiled, "I just said it casually, and I didn't mention it by name. Last name, do you know who I'm talking about?"

"You-"

Bie Zhizhi, "Besides, what did I say? I didn't say anything!"

The women onlookers immediately understood, chattering Speaking of it--

"Yes, I saw it with my own eyes!"

"Tell me what you saw?"

"That so-and-so and that-so at the gate of the factory!"

"Oh, I don't understand, what is that? "

"It's just... move that one!"

"It's really stinky and shameless!"

"Bah, bitch! It's immoral!"

Almost all the family members in the factory have suffered from Sun Xiuzhen. But meeting such a muddleheaded person who is not afraid of anything, but wants to have an addiction, there is really nothing to do with her! Now that he has the opportunity to beat the dog in the water, who wouldn't want to let out the tone of being so aggrieved back then!

Everyone used their imaginations on the spot, speaking more and more vividly, but they never named their names-

"Really, who and who are those two?

" , the surname is Teng, or the surname is Deng... Anyway, he is a 10-year-old boy in our factory. His father and mother remarried, and he has an older sister who doesn't care about him. Son......"

"Oh, I know who it is!"

"Who is that smelly and shameless broken shoe?"

"It's the one with the smelliest mouth in our compound and the one who loves to spread rumors..." "

I understand when you say that It's gone!"

"So it's her!"

Everyone showed expressions of "I can only understand it, but I can't express it in words", and looked at Sun Xiuzhen with sarcasm and ridicule.

Sun Xiuzhen was dumbfounded.

She has always arranged others, how could she have been so angry!

So she cried and held Section Chief Jiang--

Section Chief Jiang pushed her away in disgust, took a few steps back, and said with a righteous face: "Say what you have to say, what a shame it is!"

Sun Xiuzhen "Wow "Crying out, "Master Jiang Section Chief! They are making rumors about me! I don't care, what they said...you heard everything verbatim! I, I can't live anymore...

Then, she rolled her eyeballs, and burst into tears, "All of them... each of them must pay me 20 yuan, pawn... for the maintenance of my nerves, otherwise I will..." For a

while Well, Sun Xiuzhen also forgot the name of the gold that Bie Zhizhi mentioned before, so she had to make up a nonsense.

The onlookers laughed-

"Maybe she's crazy, so she needs to take care of it!"

"Go to the hospital if she's crazy!"

"Does her man know that she's crazy?"

Section Chief Jiang replied seriously: "I didn't listen There are rumors about you."

Sun Xiuzhen was taken aback.

Until then, Sun Xiuzhen suddenly realized that although these people were arranging her and Tan Chunlei, they never mentioned her and Tan Chunlei's names at all. They just pointed out the most obvious characteristics of her and Tan Chunlei. Even if they didn't mention their names, anyone who is familiar with the compound would know that they were talking about her, Sun Xiuzhen and Tan Chunlei!

Sun Xiuzhen was so angry that she pointed at Bie Zhizhi and cursed, "You short-lived little bitch..." "

Slap!"

A crisp slap sounded, interrupting Sun Xiuzhen's mean scolding.

It turned out that Shan Chaofeng, the sister-in-law of another family, arrived in time.

Shan Chaofeng knew very well that her mother-in-law gave birth to three sons and a daughter. The first three sons were all strong young men, and they didn't let her parents-in-law worry about it. Only the younger sister, Zhizhi, was born seven months prematurely. When she was born, she looked like a wrinkled mouse, weighing only three catties.

The parents-in-law did not know how much effort it took to save Zhizhi's life, and then slowly raise her up...

until now Zhizhi is also a thin, sensitive, innocent and kind girl.

Shan Chaofeng married into another family for more than ten years, and watched the thin and small girl grow into a graceful figure. In her heart, she had long regarded Zhizhi as her own daughter.

Now Sun Xiuzhen actually called her baby egg a short-lived person?

Shan Chaofeng's eyes were red with anger, and he stepped forward and slapped her twice, "Sun Xiuzhen! How dare you scold my sister? Well, since your mother died early, I will teach you how to behave for your mother!"

Sun Xiuzhen was beaten into a daze.

The onlookers were also dumbfounded.

-- Shan Chaofeng is usually gentle and gentle, and rarely gets angry with others. It seems that Sun Xiuzhen's rumor of farewell to Zhizhi has touched people's backs!

Sun Xiuzhen's seniority is higher than that of Shan Chaofeng, and she is from the generation of her aunt. Being beaten up and covered by Shan Chaofeng of the sister-in-law's generation, I couldn't help being shocked and angry, and my facial features were distorted in anger!

Seeing Sun Xiuzhen rushing towards Ying Yushi with a ferocious face--

Several mothers-in-law and aunts replayed the old drama, pretending to persuade Sun Xiuzhen out of good intentions.

"Fellows from a big hometown, you have something to talk about!"

"That's right, I can't see you when I look up..." "It's

okay to take a step back!"

"Xiuzhen, it's all here, it doesn't matter if you get slapped a few times!"

" Hey, you don't know how to persuade people!"

For a while, Sun Xiuzhen was "stopped" by the crowd, and there were several wounds of unknown origin on her arms, feet and insteps.

"What's going on here?"

Director Liu, Director Zhang and Bie Fengjun rushed to hear the news.

Bie Yandong and Bie Yannan also followed behind.

When the men from other families saw this posture, they probably understood what had happened.

--Has your own woman been bullied?

Everyone looked at Sun Xiuzhen with a murderous look.

Sun Xiuzhen cried and tugged on Factory Manager Liu's sleeve, "Factory Manager! My great boss! I can't live anymore... They spread rumors that Tan Chunlei and I were at the factory gate... Please give me Make the decision!"

Factory Manager Liu pulled out his sleeves and took half a step back calmly, "You? You and Tan Chunlei are at the gate of the factory... what is that?

" That!"

Factory Manager Liu was taken aback for a moment before he realized that even though he was in his fifties, his face was flushed with embarrassment, "What nonsense!" "Really!"

Sun Xiuzhen cried and pointed at others. Zhizhi, "...that short-lived ghost, Bie Zhizhi said it!"

Shan Chaofeng was furious, and slapped him again, "You have the guts to say it again!"

"Crack!"

Sun Xiuzhen burst into tears , "The factory manager beat someone..."

Director Liu frowned, "You were wrong first, why did you scold people?"

Sun Xiuzhen: ...

Director Zhang asked the crowd, "Everyone, is what Comrade Sun Xiuzhen said true?" "

No-yes- "

Everyone answered in unison.

Sun Xiuzhen was stunned, "You, you..."

An aunt said: "Director, director! We want to report the situation to you!" Then Sun Xiuzhen told the rumors about Farewell to Zhizhi in a few words.

The man from the other family was suddenly so angry... his eyes were red, and he was in front of the leader, so it was not easy to attack. Everyone clenched their cheeks and clenched their hands into fists.

Sun Xiuzhen also cheated, "No! I didn't say it!"

Bie Pengpeng said loudly: "You said it! I can testify!"

Several family members who hated Sun Xiuzhen also said, "I heard it too, I can testify "," I said the same even if you went to the police station, I did hear Sun Xiuzhen spread rumors!", "Count me in, I can also testify for Zhizhi", "Me! I heard it too"...

Sun Xiuzhen was anxious and angry, "You..."

Section Chief Jiang invited Director Zhang, Factory Director Liu and Bie Fengjun aside, and talked about Bie Zhizhi's request just now.

When Bie Fengjun heard this, he said, "I support my child's idea. If the unit doesn't deal with this matter, we should call the police ourselves!" Of course

Director Liu was unwilling.

--Now the factory is striving for the title of spiritual civilization unit!

"No, no, don't work, don't call the police first... You give me a whole day to let Lao Jiang investigate. The unit will definitely give you an explanation at noon tomorrow. If our little niece has been wronged... No, We definitely can't let the innocent girl be wronged, do you think this is possible?" Director Liu asked.

Bie Fengjun's face was gloomy, and he hummed.

So Section Chief Jiang called a few women and "invited" Sun Xiuzhen who was crying to the security department, and asked her to inform her man that Lao Yang, who was burning boilers in the logistics department, also went to the security department .

Shan Chaofeng persuaded the other women to leave...

On the other side, the second brother Bie Yannan was already planning how to take revenge on Sun Xiuzhen.

Big Brother Bie Yandong only took one look at his brother, and he knew what was going on in his heart.

The eldest brother said in a voice so soft that only the two of his brothers could hear: "...If you want to mess with her family, you have to be careful not to do it from the front. Now everyone knows that we have conflicts with her." Don't say "hmm" to

Yannan He said, "I know." Then he walked in front of Bie Zhizhi, rubbed her head, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, brother will avenge you!"

Inheriting the original body's memory, Bie Zhizhi knew that among the three older brothers, the second brother was the one that Yuan Body disliked the most. The eldest brother is honest and the third brother is sunny, they are both very gentle and amiable people.

There is only the second brother, who is smiling on the surface, but in fact has a sinister and cunning personality, and he will take revenge.

Bie Zhizhi liked the second brother very much, and said in a low voice: "Second brother, be careful, at this juncture, it's easy to be caught by her pigtails."

Bie Yannan was taken aback, and smiled.

He rubbed his sister's head again, and said, "It's okay, don't be afraid!"

Bie Fengjun asked Pengpeng, knowing what happened, of course he was in a bad mood. But it was still working time, so he told his daughters to go home quickly, and wait for him to talk about things after get off work.

At that moment, Bie's father and son and Shan Chaofeng went to work, Zhizhi and Pengpeng pushed their bicycles back home.

In addition to Liumei Tangtang, there is another guest in the family.

--Bie Zhizhi's good friend Xu Changlin.

Xu Changlin just heard that something happened to her friend today, so she hurried to her home to visit her. Unfortunately, Zhi Zhi went out again, so Xu Changlin waited at home.

Now that the two met, Xu Changlin first asked about Zhizhi's condition, whether she was injured or not.

Knowing that Zhizhi was fine, but Third Brother Bie went to the hospital because of this, and the situation was even critical...

Xu Changlin blamed himself, took Bie Zhizhi's hand, and said, "Zhizhi, I'm so sorry! If I had known it was In this way, I should send you home. With me by your side, you will not meet that bastard!"

Bie Zhizhi persuaded her, "It was all calculated by others..."

Xu Changlin stared Eyes widened, "What did you say?"

Chapter 6

Hearing that it was calculated by someone with ulterior motives, Xu Changlin was frightened.

She murmured: "Zhizhi, I really didn't have time yesterday... Yesterday, Sunday, I had to help my mother tidy up the mess. As you know, my mother is not in good health and usually can only collect the trash. I have to wait until My dad, my brother and I are free to help her sort and pack on Sundays..."

Bie Zhizhi nodded, "I know, I know!"

Xu Changlin's mother took care of a waste recycling station in the north of the city.

As Xu Changlin said, her mother is not in good health and can't do heavy work, so she can only collect the trash on weekdays. On weekends, Xu Changlin, her parents and younger brothers help her sort all kinds of garbage.

Songshi is not very big.

There are not many waste recycling stations. It is not difficult for this interested person to know the situation of Xu Changlin's family.

Xu Changlin still felt very sorry, "I blame me too. In fact, it took half an hour to send you home. If..." "

Changlin, it's none of your business." Zhizhi said.

Xu Changlin felt very sad, "But the third brother..."

"If you are really sorry, go to the hospital to see him." Bie Zhizhi said.

She knew that Xu Changlin had been silently fond of her third brother.

And -

Xu Changlin has already decided to go to the countryside to jump in the queue.

The other house in the movie is just a background board, and there is no ending of the third brother and Xu Changlin. But Bie Zhizhi comes from the future and knows the future trend.

In other words, it may be a lifetime for the two to separate like this.

"Okay, I'll go to the hospital to see my third brother later..." Xu Changlin nodded, with a sad expression on her face, "Zhizhi, the notice for me to go to the countryside to jump in the queue has arrived."

Bie Zhizhi said "ah".

So fast?

Xu Changlin's family also has two children. Her younger brother is eleven years old this year, and he is not yet old enough to go to the countryside. Besides, Xu Changlin was also reluctant to let her young brother go to the countryside.

It can only be her.

Xu Changlin was sad for a while, and held Bie Zhizhi's hand, "Zhizhi, we must find out the real culprit behind the scenes! Otherwise, if she harmed you once, she might harm you a second time and countless times." !"

Bie Zhizhi thought so deeply.

But she has only been here for two days, and the original body is not loved by her parents... In fact, her family loves her very much. Under such a premise, she must act as the original body for a period of time, so as not to make her parents and family members suspicious.

According to her character, if someone wants to harm her, she must find out the real culprit.

But according to Yuanshen's personality, she suffers from depression and is socially phobic. When encountering such a thing, she will probably just hide and grieve silently. She would even ask her parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters not to worry about her, and strongly ask them not to pay attention to this matter.

Now Xu Changlin's proposal is in Bie Zhizhi's arms.

Bie Zhizhi calculated the original body's reaction, her eyes were red, and she sobbed slightly: "Changlin, I'm so scared... I, I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid that if I really die, my parents, brother and sister-in-law And my sisters will be sad for me..."

Xu Changlin's heart was broken by the way she was crying.

Xu Changlin hugged Bie Zhizhi and comforted her: "Don't cry, don't be afraid! No, no, how can you not be afraid of death? Zhizhi, you can't die, no matter what happens, the only hope is to live! "

As she said, she patted Bie Zhizhi's back to comfort her, while thinking about it carefully, she asked Bie Zhizhi, "Do you have anyone you suspect?" Bie Zhizhi continued to play the original body,

sobbing He said, "...I, I dare not say."

Xu Changlin was a little angry, "Look at you! You almost got killed and you dare not say it! Well, I know it even if you don't say it. Tan Chunlei must have done it."

Bie Zhizhi: It's not Tan Chunlei!

Xu Changlin's reason is very good, "You are good-looking and have a good personality. The key is that your family...your parents and your brother and sister-in-law all have good jobs. Tan Chunlei is poor and bad. How much benefit does your family have? How do you repay your family? Do you think he is a fool? He must know that as long as he marries you, he can continue to rely on your family in the future..." Bie Zhizhi said in a small voice: "But I

think He is very stupid, he doesn't seem like someone who can do such a trick to divert a tiger away from the mountain."

Xu Changlin was stunned.

After a while, she nodded, "You're right!"

After thinking for a moment, Xu Changlin said, "Could it be that Tan Chunyu did it?"

Bie Zhizhi: Congratulations, you got the answer right!

But Xu Changlin said: "But Tan Chunyu is okay, and her relationship with Tan Chunlei is not that good... She will help Tan Chunlei do this kind of thing?" Bie Zhizhi thought, this is Tan Chunlei

. The saving grace of the spring rain.

Otherwise, why is she the heroine!

Everyone in the family compound hated Tan Chunlei, but they had a good impression of Tan Chunyu. Even the other family is the same, although they hate Tan Chunlei very much and they are not allowed to come to the door, but if they meet Tan Chunyu, they will still say a few polite words on the surface.

Bie Zhizhi changed the subject, "Changlin, when I went to find you that day, I saw that you were so busy. So your family is so busy on Sunday?" --That day, Yuan went to look for

Xu Changlin, but the waste was recycled. The station was packed with people. Many people carry scraps to sell, and many people go there to search for things. Originally, he wanted to wait for Xu Changlin to finish his work before talking to her. As a result, Xu Changlin's family was busy all the time, there was nothing they could do, Yuanshen left alone.

After hearing this, Xu Changlin was puzzled, "I'm usually busy on Sundays, but not as busy as the day before yesterday...By the way, there is one thing that is very strange." "

What?"

Xu Changlin said: "A lot of people came over with rags that day, saying that the price of rags we collected on Sunday was higher than usual! I said, how could this happen? Where did you hear about it... They said they heard about it two or three days ago. I told you, so on Sunday, I took all the things they saved to my mother's place!" "

Besides, another group of people came to our place to buy second-hand goods, and they said they heard other people say that we I collected a batch of tatters, and there were a lot of Yuan Datou (silver dollars) mixed in...so those people pretended to be rummaging in the scrap yard!"

"Now that I think about it, the two groups really collided. Our family has been busy until dark... Zhizhi, tell me, are these two rumors deliberately released by someone with a heart. This person did it like this. I'm plotting against you, think about it, if I get caught up in chores, I can't take you home, so you're on the order!" Xu Changlin asked.

Bie Zhizhi nodded.

--Yes, this should be the truth.

Tan Chunyu's methods are quite clever, and she really deserves to be the heroine.

Even if these things were disclosed, none of them could prove that the original body's falling into the water was related to her.

In other words, her evidence could not be grasped.

Xu Changlin shuddered inexplicably, "My God, if Tan Chunyu really did this...then she is too scary! By the way..." She

remembered something again and asked Zhizhi, "There were too many people that day There are so many things, I didn't ask you carefully, how did Tan Chunyu tell you that I asked you to go to the scrap yard to find me?" --Xu Changlin's

family doesn't live in the scrap yard, and they never Ask Zhizhi to go to the scrap yard. Because Zhizhi has always been in poor health, Bie's mother politely mentioned to Xu Changlin that she should avoid the scrap yard when playing with Zhizhi. Xu Changlin thought so deeply, so firstly she would not let Zhizhi go to the scrap yard, and secondly, she would never meet Zhizhi on Sundays.

Just as Bie Zhizhi was about to answer, there was a sudden commotion in the living room outside.

Bie Zhizhi and Xu Changlin who were talking in the room stopped talking.

Soon, Tangtang knocked lightly on the door and pushed it open, "Fifth Sister, Tan Chunyu has come to look for you."

Bie Zhizhi was startled.

Tangtang explained: "Actually, Tan Chunyu came here in the morning. I said you were not here and let her go first... Now she is here again." --Xu Changlin

and Tan Chunyu came to Bie Zhi successively in the morning gardenia. Xu Changlin even came earlier than Tan Chunyu, but Tangtang treated Xu Changlin differently and left Xu Changlin at home to wait, and even made tea and grabbed a handful of fried melon seeds for her, but Tangtang refused to let Tan Chunyu When you enter the door, just say that Fifth Sister is not here and you can go.

Unexpectedly, Tan Chunyu was quite persistent and ran over again.

Bie Zhizhi thought about it, and said to Tangtang: "Let Tan Chunyu sit in the living room."

Tangtang was a little embarrassed, "Fifth Sister! My parents have already said that the Tan family is not allowed to enter our house. door."

"Listen to me... By the way, don't let Tan Chunyu know that Changlin is at our house." Bie Zhizhi confessed.

Tangtang was stunned.

But Xu Changlin immediately understood, "Yes, yes, Tangtang, let Tan Chunyu come in and talk to your Fifth Sister in the living room. Let me hear what she said... After all, she brought a fake message Come here and ask your Fifth Sister to find me, but something happened... But I can assure you, I never asked her to bring a message!"

Tangtang also understood, isn't this just a confrontation! So he nodded quickly, "Okay!" Then he ran to open the door.

Bie Zhizhi whispered to Xu Changlin: "Changlin, don't come out, I'll tell you to come out again."

Xu Changlin nodded.

Bie Zhizhi pushed open the door of the room, and closed the door behind her back, but it was not closed.

Xu Changlin hid behind the door.

Bie Zhizhi went to the living room and sat on the sofa made of wood.

Tangtang brought Tan Chunyu in.

Tan Chunyu was a little flattered.

She was reborn a month ago and is twenty-one years old this year. In her previous life, when she was seventeen years old, she was provoked by others, thinking that the other family was sorry for her and her younger brother, so they got into trouble with the other family. Of course, she never took the initiative to make trouble, but she encouraged her stupid brother to make trouble...

But other parents should be able to guess that when she was seventeen, her stupid brother was younger, and many of the losses were caused by her idea.

So after the two families had a big fight a few years ago, the parents of the other family gave her and Tan Chunlei a sum of money, announcing that the two families would never communicate with each other, and that their siblings were not welcome or allowed to come to the house again.

It wasn't until later that Tan Chunyu found out... In fact, the other family really treated her and Tan Chunlei with the utmost benevolence and righteousness. Coupled with Li Nianzhi's persistent revenge on her, she realized that she had done something wrong.

After being reborn, Tan Chunyu also thought about repairing her relationship with other families.

But the other family has no interest in her, and even dislikes her. She showed her favor to the other family several times, but was coldly blocked by the other family...

Seeing that the days before her going to the countryside to jump in the queue are getting closer and closer, but she has no resources and connections in her hands to turn the situation around. As a last resort, she designed this one.

Tan Chunyu's original intention was to use the help of other family members to punish Tan Chunlei and make Tan Chunlei lose the chance to get a job.

But she never expected that Tan Chunlei's idiot would actually drag Bie Zhizhi into trouble... Not only did Bie Zhizhi almost die, but Bie Yanxi was also admitted to the hospital!

Things got so big that Tan Chunyu suddenly felt out of control.

She was really afraid that Bie Zhizhi would choose to commit suicide like in her previous life...

--Although she didn't do the more vicious thing to Bie Zhizhi.

After the incident that day, Tan Chunyu was scared to death. She was afraid that if Bie Zhizhi really committed suicide again, wouldn't she be tortured by Li Nianzhi for the rest of her life?

So she immediately wrote a letter to Li Nianzhi, telling him the situation of Bie Zhizhi and Bie Yanxi, and apologizing for her brother Tan Chunlei... Now, what

Tan Chunyu is most worried about is that Bie Zhizhi will be overwhelmed.

She walked into the living room cautiously, carrying two bags of milk powder and a net bag of apples in her hand. Then he saw Bie Zhizhi sitting on the sofa, with a slender figure and a beautiful appearance, with tears in his almond eyes...

Tan Chunyu's heart suddenly became chaotic.

All her sufferings in the previous life were caused by Bie Zhizhi - after Bie Zhizhi died, Li Nianzhi stared at her relentlessly like a mad dog, trying every means to make her life worse than death.

But all her happiness before was also born of Bie Zhizhi - she had plastic surgery and became like Bie Zhizhi, so she was favored by Luo Jianhua... Now,

Bie Zhizhi is still alive.

Looking at Bie Zhizhi, who is so beautiful and elegant, Tan Chunyu is both envious and jealous.

--If Bie Zhizhi was alive, I'm afraid Luo Jianhua would not let go. Even if Li Nianzhi's ability is greater than Luo Jianhua's, and Li Nianzhi gets Bie Zhizhi in the end, Luo Jianhua will miss Bie Zhizhi for the rest of his life!

Bie Zhizhi has been waiting for quite a while.

Seeing that Tan Chunyu remained silent and just looked at herself in a daze, she couldn't help but ask, "Tan Chunyu, you came to see me...what can you do?"

Her clear, meandering, lazy and charming voice was simply overwhelming. The scratching made Tan Chunyu's heart feel numb and itchy.

Tan Chunyu looked at Bie Zhizhi with even more complicated eyes.

--It's okay to be beautiful, even the voice is so fascinating, how could Luo Jianhua give up such a beauty?

Tangtang hated Tan Chunyu the most, and was afraid that her weak fifth sister would be bullied by Tan Chunyu, so she took a mop to Tan Chunyu's feet and said unhappy, "Hey, talk about things if you have something to do, and talk about things if you have nothing to do." Let's go! My fifth sister was frightened that day, and she still can't get over it!"

Tan Chunyu finally came to her senses.

She stood up straight and bowed deeply to Bie Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, I know that you all don't want to see me... But I, I... I'm really sorry for you!" Bie Zhizhi said: "

Say Tell me, how did you feel sorry for me?"

Tan Chunyu: ...

No, Bie Zhizhi is a very weak and introverted girl. Tan Chunyu's expectation is: she apologizes to Bie Zhizhi, and then Bie Zhizhi will be very understanding and say that it's okay, it's not your fault...

Then she can use the slope to go down the donkey, on the one hand to improve the relationship with Biejia and Biezhi. Zhizhi's relationship, on the one hand, washes away his suspicions.

But why is Bie Zhizhi's answer and reaction different from what she expected?

Bie Zhizhi stared at Tan Chunyu, and pursued the victory and said: "Changlin never asked you to bring a message! You planned all this!"

Tan Chunyu's eyes widened, and her breathing stopped suddenly!

Bie Zhizhi looked at Tan Chunyu with a smile.

Tan Chunyu was so frightened that his scalp exploded, and he was dumbfounded.

At this moment, she only had one thought: it's over, it's over... Bie Zhizhi actually saw through her plot!

Chapter 7

Tan Chunyu stared blankly at Bie Zhizhi, not moving.

She was so scared that she couldn't breathe.

After a long time, she was suffocated, and then she suddenly took a deep breath, and said with difficulty: "Zhi Zhi, don't talk nonsense...Zhi Zhi, I, I came here today for this matter. Listen to my explanation... "

Tan Chunyu calmed down, and according to what she had thought in advance, she said: "I met Changlin last Wednesday. At that time, Changlin was talking to others. I, I said hello to her, and then I heard her What did you say, 'Let Zhizhi come to the scrap yard to look for me on Sunday', I thought she was telling me to spread the word, so I just..." "

Where did you meet Changlin?" Bie Zhizhi asked.

Tan Chunyu immediately said: "I, I saw her at the gate of the Grain Bureau."

--Xu Changlin's father works in the Grain Bureau, and her family lives in the family compound of the Grain Bureau. In fact, Tan Chunyu did go to the gate of the Grain Bureau that day and watched Xu Changlin ride a bicycle into the family compound.

Bie Zhizhi asked again, "Who was Changlin talking to at that time?"

Tan Chunyu shook his head, "I don't know that person."

--In fact, Xu Changlin didn't stop, and rode directly into the compound.

"Is it male or female?" Bie Zhizhi asked again.

Tan Chunyu hesitated for a moment, and said nonsense, "It's a woman." "

Where were you standing at that time? Why did you think Changlin was talking to you?" Bie Zhizhi asked again.

Tan Chunyu's back was covered in cold sweat.

Since when did Bie Zhizhi become so powerful and aggressive?

And Tan Chunyu didn't make too many predictions because he knew Bie Zhizhi's taciturn character.

"I, I..."

Bie Zhizhi kindly reminded Tan Chunyu, "Last Wednesday was Ching Ming Festival, right? I remember that there were farmers at the gate of our compound who brought some eggs and homemade moxa cakes to set up a stall..."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Tan Chunyu hurriedly said, "There were so many people at that time, I, I happened to want to buy something there, and finally, I saw Changlin, and I greeted her... I thought she saw I'm confused, so she, she didn't see me...

Bie Zhizhi smiled, "Oh, I seem to remember wrongly, Ching Ming Festival was last Wednesday, right? Tangtang, when is Ching Ming Festival?

Tangtang said loudly: "The Ching Ming Festival was last Wednesday! " The second sister-in-law also took us to make moxa cakes, fifth sister, did you forget? "

Bie Zhizhi looked at Tan Chunyu.

This is called saying too much and making many mistakes.

One lie needs 10,000 lies to cover.

Tan Chunyu was stunned.

Bie Zhizhi chuckled, "You lied to me that you are going to cheat me to plot against me." There was an accident at Lynn's house, and I had to go to her house's scrap yard on Sunday. You know that Changlin is my best friend. If something happens to her, I will never stand by..." "

Then you spread rumors, telling everyone that the price of scraps purchased at the scrapyard on Sundays is higher than usual, and you spread rumors that the scrapyard at the scrapyard There is Yuan Datou, let everyone grab it. As a result, Chang Lin and her parents and brother were so busy that they had no time to talk to me. "

"And your purpose is to let me be alone, and then ride by alone through the People's Park, and meet Tan Chunlei!" Bie

Zhizhi stared at Tan Chunyu, and asked word by word, "Am I right?" "

At this moment, Tan Chunyu only felt that all the blood vessels in his body were frozen!

Cold!

It was bone-chilling.

Bie Zhizhi smiled slightly, "Guess again, who told me these? "

"Who?" "Tan Chunyu asked with a trembling voice.

Don't Zhizhi laugh.

--Before she thought that Tan Chunyu still had a few tricks, but now that she thinks about it, this heroine is not very smart, so she was cheated with just two words?

However, even if Tan Chunyu had done so much, if she really pursued it, she would not have broken the law.

It was indeed an accident that Yuanshen and Tan Chunlei fell into the lake together.

The third brother rescued Yuanshen. It was also an accident that he almost lost his life because of choking on the water for too long. It is

even difficult to hold Tan Chunlei accountable-he can Excuse yourself, because he did fall into the water and can't swim. When life and death are at stake, whoever catches him will regard the other party as a life-saving straw.

But if you really let it go...

so aggrieved?

That is impossible.

Alright, since my family can't hold Tan's sister and brother accountable, let's do something in the same way and return it to them.

Let the Tan siblings hate each other for the rest of their lives!

Because family love is such a peculiar thing, when it's good, it's a timely help, and it's the icing on the cake

; Tan Chunyu added to the block, so that Tan Chunyu could have something to do, so that he wouldn't be so free to frame this one and that one later.

So Bie Zhizhi said to Tan Chunyu word by word: "It's your brother...Tan Chunlei told me." Tan

Chunyu's eyes widened suddenly, and she screamed, "This is impossible!

" Looking at Tan Chunyu like a clown, "Otherwise, why do you think he fell into the lake? It's because he proposed to me, and I asked him why...he just said everything.

" Chun Yu was trembling all over, "What did he say?"

Bie Zhizhi said: "He said, you tell him that as long as he treats me in public, I can only marry him. You also tell him that as long as he marries me, he will not only be fair Our family can still live a good life with enough food and big pieces of meat every day when we lie down and don't work...Because my parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters love me, it is impossible for them to watch me suffer ..."

Tan Chunyu trembled all over.

--Her brother is so stupid, he can't understand whether it's insinuations or swearing. If she wanted to stir up trouble, she had to tell him very bluntly.

What Bie Zhizhi said was what she personally instigated to her younger brother Tan Chunlei.

I really didn't expect Tan Chunlei to tell Bie Zhizhi all these words in detail!

At this moment, Tan Chunyu felt like a fool!

People have already seen through her tricks, and she is still singing and playing foolishly here...

Bie Zhizhi continued: "I told Tan Chunlei at the time that it was broad daylight and Sunday, and there were so many people in the park. If he really dares to do anything to me, he will be sent to the police station immediately." "

He asked me, if he goes to the police station, then he will not be able to work as a worker in our steel factory and serve an iron job... This job spot will fall on his sister. I said yes, and then he went crazy, wanted to find you, and talked about killing you..." "I want to hold him and let him calm

down One point, in the end he accidentally touched the railing of the Huxin Pavilion, he fell into the water and pulled me into the water..."

This story was made up, even Bie Zhizhi almost believed it.

Then she deliberately asked Tan Chunyu, "It's been two days, didn't he bother you?"

Tan Chunyu subconsciously said, "No..."

--But she thought he was afraid of trouble, so she hid. And in order to force her family to take action to punish Tan Chunlei, she deliberately "inadvertently revealed the truth of the matter" in front of the gossip woman Sun Xiuzhen. As long as rumors spread, Bie's family had no choice but to take action against Tan Chunlei in order to protect Bie Zhizhi's reputation.

In this way, Tan Chunlei can still get the job index of the steel factory?

However, Tan Chunyu was still a little frightened.

If what Bie Zhizhi said is true...

Then, Tan Chunlei can hold back for two days without confronting her? I still don't know what big move I'm holding back!

For a while, Tan Chunyu was flustered, and said in a creaking voice: "That, that... Zhizhi, I have something else to do, so I'll go first." "Wait,"

Bie Zhizhi said loudly, "Chang Lin, Tan Chunyu is leaving, so come out and say hello to her!"

Tan Chunyu was stunned again.

--What? Is Xu Changlin here? !

My God...

Xu Changlin came out of the room. She had already listened to the entire conversation between her friend Bie Zhizhi and Tan Chunyu, and knew that Tan Chunyu was running away because of a guilty conscience.

So she said to Tan Chunyu: "Last Wednesday at noon, my cousin and I rode bicycles home together to belong to the compound. There was no one setting up a stall at the gate of our compound, and my cousin and I didn't meet anyone. We I rode my bike all the way into the compound without stopping... I'm sure I didn't see you that day, and it's even more impossible for you to have any chance to misunderstand that I want you to help me carry a message..."

"One more thing, you probably don't know, Zhi Zhi and I have made an appointment to play together every Thursday afternoon. We were also together last Thursday. If I have something to ask her, why bother to let her Did you bring her a letter?"

After talking, Xu Changlin became more and more angry, and directly cursed: "Tan Chunyu, I was really blind. I thought you were a good person before! I didn't expect you to be such a person! You , You are really insane!"

Tan Chunyu couldn't stand the humiliation, she was ashamed and afraid, and ran away covering her face.

Bie Zhizhi looked at Xu Changlin adoringly, "Changlin, you are so amazing!"

Xu Changlin rolled her eyes, "You are the one who is so amazing! You actually fooled her 151 times with just two or three words." I fully recognize it..."

Tangtang said to Bie Zhizhi with a look of admiration: "Yes, my fifth sister is really good!"

Bie Zhizhi smiled, "My family Tangtang is also good, just now Tangtang helped Talk to me!"

Tangtang blushed.

Xu Changlin still wanted to rush to the hospital to see Bie Yanxi, so she chatted with Bie Zhizhi for a while and left in a hurry.

==

But it said that Li Shu was assigned by his superiors to take his soldiers to go on missions in other places. Everyone packed their bags, lined up and climbed into the body of the military vehicle one by one-

suddenly, a soldier shouted toward the playground: "Brothers! Is there any in our company?" A man named Li Nianzhi? Here's an urgent registered letter! Ouch, I don't know if something urgent happened at home..." Li Shu:..."

Bring

it to me!" Li Shu said.

Da Bing was stunned for a moment, "Squad Leader Li, is your name Li Nianzhi again?"

Li Shu said "Yes", "Nianzhi is my word." Saying that, he took the urgent letter from Da Bing. Registered mail, opened it, and took a look...

"What? What is the word?" Da Bing's education level is not high, so he didn't understand it all at once.

Li Shu explained: "It was my name when I was a child, and I don't need that name when I grow up."

The soldier understood, "For example, my nickname is Gousheng, but I can't be called Gousheng when I am a soldier, so I call him Gousheng. Li Shengli..."

"Yes, that's it!" Li Shu said.

He had read the letter at a glance, and was very surprised.

The person who wrote the letter was called Tan Chunyu.

The letter said that because of her brother's fault, Bie Yanxi and Bie Zhizhi fell into the water and were hospitalized, so she specially wrote to Li Nianzhi to ask for his forgiveness.

Li Shu:? ? ?

Chapter 8

After seeing off Xu Changlin, Bie Zhizhi felt exhausted.

Now this body is not too strong. From the tossing in the morning until now, her whole body is sore and her head hurts, so she told her sisters and climbed into bed to take a nap.

Before falling asleep, Bie Zhizhi thought: the plan of strengthening the body must be put on the agenda.

Probably because she was too tired, when Bie Zhizhi woke up, it was already dark.

The family members should have all returned, and they could be heard discussing something in a lowered voice through the closed door.

Bie Zhizhi yawned, originally wanted to turn on the light first, but suddenly remembered that the light switch was at the door, so she got up, tidied her clothes, stepped on the ground barefoot, and walked to the door.

Light switches in this day and age were cord-pull.

She was about to turn on the lamp when she suddenly heard the voices of her parents, brothers, sisters-in-law and sisters talking.

Tangtang, "Mom and Dad, Fifth Sister is really good today..."

Mom, "Hey, I always feel that this child has changed since he fell into the water. I don't know if I'm thinking too much..." Second

Brother , "Tan Chunyu, this damn mother-in-law is really annoying! I'm so stupid that I think others are fools! Dad, let me tell you the truth, I really can't take it anymore! Messed up two people in our family all at once... ...I don't want to be a Bodhisattva anymore!"

Dad, "Don't fight and kill all day long! This is a new era and a new society..."

Peng Peng, "Dad, I think what my second brother said is quite right To deal with people like Tan Chunyu, we can't help her if we always let her..."

Sister-in-law, "Mom and Dad, what I mean is that Tan Chunyu is about the same age as Pengpeng and Zhizhitangtang, their own business Solve it by yourself. As adults, we will not intervene..." The words revealed the ambiguous meaning of "can only be understood but not expressed in words".

Second sister-in-law, "Yes, yes, sister-in-law is right. It doesn't hurt that the little girls are playing around. The most important thing is, if something happens to our little girl... then we must intervene, right! "

Mother scolded: "You two have a lot of crazy ideas!"

Everyone laughed softly.

"Hush! Take it easy, don't disturb Zhi Zhi's sleep." Mom whispered.

Dad was a little worried, "She has been sleeping since the afternoon, if she sleeps for too long, is she afraid that the quality of sleep at night will not be good?"

Bie Zhizhi smiled, reached out to turn on the light, and asked loudly: "Dad, Mom , are you back?"

As soon as the door was opened, it turned out that the whole family was neat and tidy.

The mother saw her daughter's flushed face when she was in the rain, and before she had time to express her joy, she saw that her daughter was actually barefoot?

"Bie Zhizhi!"

Ying Yushi raised her brows and shouted, "Why don't you wear shoes?"

Bie Zhizhi turned around and ran away, took off her slippers before running back, hugging Ying Yu, limp Acting like a baby, "Mom, are you back? Mom has worked hard... How is the third brother? Mom, I'm hungry, what delicious food did you cook for me?" The whole family was stunned

.

It also includes when it rains.

At this moment, everyone remembered the words Ying Yu said before: Since Zhizhi fell into the water, she seemed to be a different person.

It's true...

it's like a different person!

Ying Yushi first answered Bie Zhizhi's words, "Your third brother's situation is just like that, lung infection plus complications, even if it is cured, there must be a process. The process is... I always suffer." She

sighed , and asked her daughter, "Sleeping in one breath until now, are you hungry? I saw you eat an omelet yesterday, and today your second sister-in-law steamed a bowl of water eggs for you, with only a drop of oil and A pinch of powdered salt, can you taste it later?"

Bie Zhizhi nodded obediently.

Ying Yushi looked at her daughter with a hint of doubt, "Zhi Zhi..."

Bie Zhizhi buried her head in her mother's arms, and said softly: "Mom, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that... I died."

Everyone turned pale.

"Mom, death is not scary. Once I close my eyes, I don't know anything. But, I saw you again when I died. I saw my father's hair turned gray overnight, and my mother cried every day because of the pain, and my eyes couldn't see clearly... ...I feel so uncomfortable." Bie Zhizhi said softly.

The family members couldn't help but their eyes were red.

Such a hypothesis is so terrible that they dare not seriously think about it!

Bie Zhizhi continued: "...then I woke up and couldn't sleep anymore...Mom, I have already figured it out. Even if a person can live to be a hundred years old, time is limited. I want to live happily Finish the rest of the day."

Everyone suddenly became sad.

--That's right, Zhi Zhi experienced such a thrilling life and death, and the third brother also risked his life to save her. Now Zhizhi is fine, but the third child is suffering a lot. So she figured it out, and it made sense.

Everyone looked at Bie Zhizhi with understanding and distress in their eyes.

Ying Yushi cried and scolded: "You child, you are still young! What are the rest of the days... You are not allowed to say such things in the future! You young people, everyone can live a long life! "

Second sister-in-law Wang Zongxiu hurriedly opened the meal, "Okay, mom and dad, let's eat quickly, it's almost seven o'clock!" Ying Yushi

said quickly: "Yes, yes, let's serve dinner!"

huddled together to eat.

In fact, the eldest brother and the second brother have formed their own small families, got married and had children. The unit also assigned them a dormitory in the compound, so they don't live in their parents' house. But from the perspective of saving money, apart from having their own breakfast, the whole family eats lunch and dinner at their parents' house. The eldest brother and the second brother pay some food expenses to their parents every month.

The unit has a canteen, but it is quite expensive to buy ready-made meals in the canteen three times a day.

The family members cultivated a small vegetable garden on the barren hill behind the factory (all the family members in the factory did this), and planted some melons, beans and vegetables. I usually eat vegetables from my own vegetable garden, and go to the canteen every now and then to buy meat dishes for a tooth-making festival.

The dishes on the dinner table today suit Bie Zhizhi's appetite.

--Long beans picked from my own vegetable garden, cut into sections and boiled in boiling water until soft, then mixed with minced garlic and the sauce made by the second sister-in-law, the water is tender and tasty, quite light.

--There is also a bowl of steamed pumpkin that is also delicious. It is only seasoned with salt and sprinkled with a little sesame oil when it comes out of the pan. The taste is soft and waxy, the taste is salty with a touch of sweetness, very delicious.

--In addition, there is a plate of braised mushroom chicken bought in the dining hall, second sister-in-law's fried pepper pickles and stir-fried bitter gourd.

The family likes to eat these strong flavors, but Zhizhi's stomach can't accept it. So she served it with beans mixed with sauce and steamed pumpkin, and drank a bowl of porridge happily.

The second sister-in-law made the steamed eggs specially for her. Just by looking at the appearance, you can tell that it is delicious. Bie Zhizhifei dug a small spoonful for each family member to share...

The five little nephews and nieces thanked Bie Zhizhi obediently.

In the end, there was only half a bowl of steamed eggs left, and Bie Zhizhi began to eat with relish.

Ying Yu said distressedly: "You have never liked meat since you were a child, and you will eat as many meals as we ate. Now you are still a sick patient, so what if you eat a bowl of steamed eggs? Each of us has a scoop...you can't even eat enough!"

Bie Zhizhi said with a smile: "The steamed eggs I gave you are all stained with oil and soy sauce, which I don't like to eat. Besides, what I eat is The most tender core... Second sister-in-law's cooking skills are so good, if I don't share with you, you don't even know how delicious this steamed egg is!"

Wang Zongxiu blushed due to the praise.

Bie Zhizhi said to Bie Yannan again: "Second brother, after dinner later, can you go out for a walk with me?"

Bie Yannan was stunned.

--His own sister has never been close to him, but today she took the initiative to invite him for a walk?

Of course that's great!

"En!" Bie Yannan nodded.

The family continued to eat, and after a while, the children finished eating first. Don't see Wang Zongxiu finish eating, so he said to her: "Zongxiu, take the dolls downstairs for a while. Tangtang, have you finished eating too? Then You go with your second sister-in-law."

After Wang Zongxiu and Tangtang took the children away, Bie Fengjun said to his wife, "Tan Chunyu has done so many things because she wants her brother to stay in the game." Let me go, and then the job instructions in the factory can fall on her head. Tell me, how do you deal with this matter?"

Ying Yu said: "She is really black-hearted..." As

he spoke, he remembered Chen I couldn't help feeling angry, "I'm really fed up! Can she and her brother go away? If one of them stays here, they will suck our blood for the rest of their lives!" Don't be silent

. Silent.

After a while, he said softly: "The next batch of educated youths going to the countryside to join the queue will be at the end of May, and the registration deadline will be in March. The next batch will leave in July, and the registration is going on in the past few days... It seems that the registration deadline is at the end of the month "

Ying Yushi, "So before the end of the month, let's..."

"Okay, let's discuss it later!" Bie Fengjun said.

The sister-in-law said anxiously: "Dad, Mom, if it is according to the policy, isn't our family..."

When Bie Fengjun and Ying Yu, the sister-in-law Shan Chaofeng and the second brother Bie Yannan all looked at Bie Peng Peng and Bie Zhizhi.

Bie Zhizhi knew very well that the current policy is: educated young people who are over 16 years old and have no job quotas, except those who need to take care of their parents at home, all others will go to the countryside. Change the world and build a new socialist countryside.

There are now a total of four children in Biejia who have no job indicators.

--Bie Yanxi, third brother, twenty years old. He was going to take the college entrance examination this year, but this year... the college entrance examination was canceled.

--Fourth sister, don't Pengpeng, she is also twenty years old this year.

--Old fifth Bie Zhizhi, seventeen years old this year.

--The sixth son, Bie Tangtang, is sixteen years old this year.

However, Bie Tangtang's biological father was also an employee of the steel factory when he was alive, and Tangtang could take over his father's position and become a regular employee of the steel factory.

Those who want to go to the countryside are Bie Yanxi, Bie Pengpeng and Bie Zhizhi.

Bie Zhizhi is weak, Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi never planned to let her go to the countryside. Bie Yanxi is lying in the hospital now, it won't get better in a year or so.

So...

Bie Pengpeng heard the words of her parents, brother and sister-in-law, and knew the key to it. She was a little upset, stood up and lowered her head to clean up the leftovers, bowls, spoons and plates on the table.

Bie Zhizhi keenly captures Fourth Sister's emotions.

After a while, she said to Bie Yannan: "Second brother, let's go for a walk!"

Bie Yannan stood up.

Ying Yushi hurriedly explained, "Second brother, watch carefully, don't tire your sister."

Bie Yannan gave a "hmm" and went out the door first.

Bie Zhizhi wanted to go out with her brother, her mother was worried, fearing that there would be heavy dew at night, she had to force her to add some clothes, and stuffed a handful of fried melon seeds into her pocket before letting her go out.

The second brother was waiting for her downstairs in Tongzilou, with a cigarette in his mouth, looking handsome.

Bie Zhizhi walked over and said seriously: "Smoking is harmful to health."

Bie Yannan never believed such nonsense.

But my sister's health is the most important thing.

In the past, my sister also hated him smoking...

So he shyly put the cigarette back into the pocket of his work clothes, and asked, "Where shall we go for a stroll?"

Bie Zhizhi said seriously, "Second brother, I'm going to find Tan Chunlei."

Bie Yannan was taken aback , "Who?"

"I'm going to find Tan Chunlei," Bie Zhizhi said again, "I'm going to sow discord in front of him and make him hate Tan Chunyu to death. Only when the two of them fight among themselves can our family truly be peaceful. "

Bie Yannan looked at his sister, speechless for a long time.

--My parents are both senior intellectuals, kind and upright. Almost all the children raised are just like the two of them.

Apart from him, don't Yannan.

Bie Yannan is completely different from Dadu's Bie family. He is a person who refuses to suffer. He has been wronged in front of him, but he wants to find justice behind his back no matter what.

The same is true for Tan Chunlei's case.

So his sister's remarks made him feel very comfortable.

However, Bie Yannan hesitated for a while, and said hesitantly: "Zhizhi, don't go to him." "

Why?" Bie Zhizhi felt very strange.

The reason why she asked her second brother to accompany her to find Tan Chunlei by name was to tell her the reason for looking for Tan Chunlei so bluntly. She knew and trusted her second brother.

But...

Contemplating for a moment, Bie Zhizhi understood. She showed a sly smile and asked, "I heard from Tan Chunyu that Tan Chunlei hasn't come home these two days...Second brother, did you do it?"

Bie Yannan laughed.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" Bie Zhizhi asked.

Bie Yannan's face of righteousness was awe-inspiring, "How is that possible!" Then he lowered his voice and said, "I planted it on Luo Jianhua. He thought it was Luo Jianhua who messed with him." Bie Zhizhi was surprised, "

Tan Chunlei is so stupid Well?"

Bie Yannan explained: "After I came out of the hospital, I went to find Tan Chunlei immediately. After I found it, I asked someone to tell Luo Jianhua about Tan Chunlei's whereabouts. Then I followed Luo Jianhua and saw with my own eyes that Luo Jianhua took Tan Chunlei away. I gave Tan Chunlei a good beating..."

"After Luo Jianhua left, I took advantage of the darkness and put a sack on Tan Chunlei, beat him up again, and put him in the abandoned pigsty in the back mountain. He I always thought I was Luo Jianhua, because I didn't say anything..."

Then Bie Yannan said very sincerely: "Zhizhi, don't go there, really, it's dirty and smelly, and it's already dark and the road up the mountain is not easy." "Zhizhi, since you told

brother Whatever you want to do, this matter is up to me! I don't want to show up, after all, we have obvious problems with Tan Chunlei's family and Sun Xiuzhen's family. I will definitely act carefully to prevent others from suspecting me ...So I will let a few good brothers perform a play in front of Tan Chunlei, so that he can clearly know the true face of his dear good sister...OK?

" In addition, she didn't want to go to the dirty and smelly abandoned pigsty at night, so she nodded and said with a smile: "Second brother, you've worked hard!"

Bie Yannan grinned and said, "Let's go, then I Send you to your second sister-in-law and Tangtang, and then I will go to work."

"Okay."

The two siblings found Wang Zongxiu and Bie Tangtang who were watching the children play wildly in the playground of the compound. Yannan told Wang Zongxiu that he had to go out for something, and left.

This small playground is the favorite place for family members to take a walk and cool off.

When the mother-in-law and aunts saw Zhizhi, they hurriedly asked her if she was frightened, if she was not feeling well...

After exchanging pleasantries, Tangtang took Zhizhi to find a clean place to sit down and looked at her little nephew. The little nieces were playing, and the mother-in-law and aunts were chatting.

They spoke loudly, and they were overly excited when they heard it.

"Hey, have you heard the movement at Sun Xiuzhen's house?"

"What's wrong?"

"Her man beat her!"

"What? Lao Yang beat her? I don't believe it! Lao Yang is honest and can't control Sun Xiuzhen. Xiuzhen, otherwise Sun Xiuzhen could have been domineering for so many years?"

"Oh, it's true! I don't think Lao Yang was so angry before because Sun Xiuzhen was spreading rumors outside, and it's none of his business. But this time it's Sun Xiuzhen I gave him a cuckold, how can he not be angry!"

"It doesn't seem to be entirely because of this. Many people have written petitions to the leaders, saying that Lao Yang will be fired for not doing anything..." "You

deserve it!"

"You didn't guess it! Lao Yang beat Sun Xiuzhen because ... He found that the house lost valuables! He said that Sun Xiuzhen stole it from the house and gave it to Tan Chunlei..." "

What? Could it be that she and Tan Chunlei are real?"

"Should be inseparable, these two Tian Tan Chunlei has never shown his face before, so he probably went to hide from the limelight. Otherwise, with his temperament, can he allow others to talk about him?"

Bie Zhizhi listened and smiled.

A healthy body, a cool night, a sky full of stars, listening to other people's gossip...

It's so good.

Tangtang beside her was listening to the chatting of the other women.

After a while, Tangtang sighed in frustration, propped his chin with his hands, and looked sad.

Zhizhi glanced at her sister and asked, "What's the matter?"

Tangtang said sullenly for a while, "Mingyu and Hongyan will go to the countryside next week to jump in the queue...Mingyu is going to Gannan, Hongyan is going to university Go to the northwest. Fifth sister, will they come back?"

Mingyu and Hongyan are good friends of Tangtang, and they are also the first batch of Tangtang's peers who are sent to the countryside to jump in the queue.

Zhi Zhi asked curiously: "Educated youths go to the countryside to join the queue...how do we go about this procedure?"

Tangtang explained: "There are educated youths in the factory, and they are reviewing the qualifications of our factory's children batch by batch. Now, Luo Jianhua's mother is the director of the Educated Youth Office!"

"They usually screen by workshop, one workshop at a time. Now it is recommended to register by yourself. If you register by yourself, you can choose a good place. If you don't hide If you are willing to go, the Educated Youth Office will issue a notice as soon as the deadline is up, and all the good land will be allocated, and all the rest will be poor, remote and hard-working places!"

After a pause, Tangtang added, "Hongyan just doesn't want to go to the countryside. Her mother asked someone to get a medical certificate... She said she had hepatitis, but she was still notified..." Zhizhi asked again

, "Then if you take the initiative to apply to go to the countryside to join the queue, what places can you choose?"

"I heard..."

Tangtang suddenly became alert at this point, "Fifth sister, why are you asking this? You don't know Yes..."

Zhizhi quickly denied, "No! I just asked."

Actually...she was still a little moved.

But it's really not possible now, her body is simply weak, once she leaves her family, it's hard to say whether she can survive. So the first step is to exercise your body well. Anyway, there are still two months to strengthen your body and adapt to this era.

So don't tell her family what she thinks now, so as not to cause complications.

At this time, someone raised his voice and shouted: "Tangtang! Tangtang, come here!"

Tangtang turned her head and poked her fifth sister with her elbow, "Sister, Luo Jianhua is looking for you again."

Farewell Zhi also took a look - Luo Jianhua in a white shirt was standing under the basketball hoop, holding something in his hand. He was tall and thin, handsome and had a good temperament. Soon, young daughters-in-law and older girls looked at him frequently and kept saying hello to him.

"Don't go there!" Zhi Zhi whispered to her sister.

Tangtang froze for a moment, then looked at Zhizhi in disbelief.

Seeing that Tangtang was still not moving, Luo Jianhua had no choice but to come over by himself, handed the things in his hand to Tangtang, glanced at Zhizhi again, and said in a low voice: "Tangtang, I bought popsicles, you and your sister are alone One."

Zhizhi looked directly at him, "I'm sorry, my mother won't let me eat popsicles."

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

However, looking at the beautiful Zhizhi, he blushed instantly, and stammered, "Ah...yes, sorry, what do you like to eat then? I, I bought it for you." Zhizhi said, "What am I

? I don't want to eat either."

Tangtang was dumbfounded.

--In the past, Fifth Sister didn't like to talk to people, she seldom talked to her family, and she also didn't like to talk to Luo Jianhua. But he has never put Luo Jianhua in the face like this. In particular, Luo Jianhua is still the male god of the girls in the courtyard! Is it really okay for Fifth Sister to be so rude to him?

Tangtang hurriedly took the popsicle that Luo Jianhua handed over, and said, "Thank you Brother Jianhua! But my sister... has a weak stomach, she can't eat it, so I thank you for her!"

Luo Jianhua let out an "ah", feeling a little annoyed, "Zhizhi, I'm sorry, I, I didn't think of this. That's right, that's right..." He took a deep breath, and then summoned up his courage to say: "Zhizhi, I, I have tomorrow night movie ticket, do you, do you want to watch a movie?"

"No, thank you!" Zhizhi still said indifferently, then stood up, and pulled Tangtang up, "I'm going home, goodbye!"

Tangtang Tang accompanied Zhizhi away, holding two red bean popsicles in his hand.

Luo Jianhua stared at Zhi Zhi's back in a daze, unable to pay attention to anything else.

Not far away, Tan Chunyu had a panoramic view of this scene.

She was holding back her grievances and wanted to come out to settle accounts with Tan Chunlei, but she saw this scene instead.

Someone passed by her, suddenly saw Tan Chunyu's appearance clearly, was taken aback, and asked in surprise, "Chunyu, what's wrong with you?"

Tan Chunyu, with disheveled hair and scars on his face, was extremely irritable and didn't want to talk to her.

Someone pulled the person and said in a low voice, "Don't touch her right now. I know about it, and I'll tell you..." "I

lost something at Lao Yang's house, so I went to Tan Chunyu's house to look for it." , and finally found it...Tan Chunyu said that she didn't know how those things got to her house. Lao Yang said that his wife Sun Xiuzhen had an improper relationship with Tan Chunlei...the things were brought by Sun Xiuzhen from home He stole it for Tan Chunlei, and forced him to ask Tan Chunyu and Tan Chunlei what else he had in his house. Tan Chunyu said no, and when Lao Yang got angry, he smashed Tan Chunyu's house and beat Tan Chunyu up. ..."

At this moment, Zhizhi and Tangtang also walked over, and they heard their conversation clearly.

Bie Zhizhi immediately saw Tan Chunyu who had lost her lottery. Thinking about the conversation between the two just now, her heart was very open--according to her second brother's attitude of vengeance, he must have found a way to get Lao Yang The things that belonged to Tan Chunyu were stuffed into Tan Chunyu's house again... That's why Lao Yang got the stolen goods.

Throwing things can be big or small.

But the scandal of "Sun Xiuzhen and Tan Chunlei's every move" was confirmed.

It's no wonder Lao Yang isn't angry.

Zhi Zhi smiled politely at Tan Chunyu, took a popsicle from Tangtang's hand, and handed it to Tan Chunyu, "Come, eat the popsicle!"

Tan Chunyu subconsciously held it.

Zhizhi took her sister and left.

Tan Chunyu bit her lower lip tightly in hatred.

Of course she knew that Bie Zhizhi was showing off to her that this popsicle was given by Luo Jianhua!

Tan Chunyu held the popsicle tightly, feeling that his palm was so cold...

why?

Why did she come back after being reborn, but everything didn't go as she thought?

Why hasn't Tan Chunlei entered the game yet?

Why hasn't she got the entry position quota for the factory yet?

Why does Luo Jianhua still like Bie Zhizhi so much?

Why don't Zhizhi not die!

Tan Chunyu stared at Bie Zhizhi's slender and light back, hating to the point of bitterness at the corner of his mouth and a slight pain in his heart.

--Bie Zhizhi, what are you proud of? Hmph, it looks like I have to use my trump card against you!

Chapter 9

Bie Zhizhi came home and announced, "From now on, I will go to the hospital every day to accompany my third brother!"

Ying Yushi disagreed, "You were just shocked, you should rest at home!"

Bie Zhizhi insisted, "Don't , I have to visit my third brother every day... I want to compete with him to see who gets better first. I will guarantee that on the day my third brother is discharged from the hospital, I can..." After thinking for a long time, she calculated the goal that she should be able to achieve , said, "...I can carry a bag of rice!"

--The third brother suffered an accident to save her, and she felt very sorry. Besides, staying at home every day is boring, so I might as well find something to do. On the way to see the third brother, it would be nice to have a look at the scenery outside and learn more about this era!

Ying Yushi was amused by her daughter's words.

What an international joke, a bag of rice weighs fifty catties!

Bie Zhizhi pouted dissatisfied, "Mom, you look down on people! Dad! Dad, look at my mother..." She complained to her father.

In fact, Bie Fengjun also thinks this is a fantasy.

However, he still enjoyed his daughter's coquettishness, so he said seriously: "Okay, daddy believes in you..." Then he lowered his voice and said, "I'll ask your sister-in-law to sew you a rice bag that can only hold five catties of rice... ..."

Zhi Zhi pouted out of grievance.

Ying Yushi's laughter almost broke the roof.

However, the family still agreed to Zhizhi's request.

But because she had an accident recently, the family was really worried about her, so they thought of a way: every morning, the elder brother or the second brother would take her to the hospital by bicycle to take care of the third child, and then the brothers would go back to work in the factory. At noon, Pengpeng and Tangtang rode bicycles to deliver meals to the third child, and then they would exchange Zhizhi back; in the afternoon, either Pengpeng or Tangtang stayed to take care of the third child.

In this way, those who have jobs at home will not be delayed, and the three sisters who have no jobs will take turns to take care of the third child.

Early the next morning, Zhizhi was going to the hospital to take care of her third brother.

In her previous life, she was also a bedridden person. So she especially understands what it's like to lie still in bed for a long time. The torment of the body and illness is unavoidable, but the torment of the heart is the most uncomfortable.

So, before dawn early in the morning, she ran to her own vegetable garden on the back mountain of the factory and walked around before returning home in a hurry.

Ying Yushi was running around in a hurry at home, seeing Zhi Zhi came back, he stuffed his heart back into his chest, and scolded: "Where did you go this early in the morning? I thought you went to the hospital by yourself "

How is it possible?" Zhizhi said, "I'm not a fool... my brother will send me there! It's hard to walk by myself."

Ying Yushi:...

"Then where have you been?" Jun asked.

Zhi Zhi carefully took out a tattered enamel cup with a handle missing and a small hole in the bottom.

An enamel cup filled with soil contained a tiny disk of fan-like sprouts.

"What is this?" Ying Yushi asked.

Zhizhi replied, "The dandelion...was given to my third brother. It takes about a month for such a big dandelion to grow and bloom. When the dandelion blooms, it will be the time when my third brother recovers and leaves the hospital!" Ying

Yushi He smiled gratifiedly.

It is a good thing that my daughter is becoming more and more cheerful and optimistic.

Ying Yushi persuaded Zhizhi to go after breakfast, but Zhizhi disagreed, saying that she wanted to take breakfast to the hospital to eat with her third brother, Ying Yushi had to agree.

It was the elder brother who took care of the third brother in the hospital last night.

So this morning, the second brother took Zhizhi to the hospital by bicycle, and picked up the eldest brother by the way, and went back to work together in the factory.

Zhizhi was carrying the breakfast bag in one hand, and a meat bun in the other. When she got downstairs, she saw her second brother blocking the entrance of the unit in Tongzilou, with one leg straddling the bicycle, with an unlit cigarette dangling from her mouth. .

"Brother! Smoking is harmful to your health!" Zhizhi yelled.

The second brother reluctantly put away the cigarettes.

Zhizhi praised "Good boy", stuffed the meat bun into his brother's mouth, and said, "Brother, let's go!" The second

brother finished eating the meat bun in two mouthfuls, then looked left and right, saw no one around, and then Said in a small voice, "Sister, Tan Chunlei went back last night."

Zhizhi's eyes sparkled, "Then their house was lively last night?"

The second brother suppressed a smile, "It is said that there was a night of quarrel... Maybe today we can I know what he and Tan Chunyu had arguing about yesterday."

The sound insulation effect of houses in this era is particularly bad, and people don't have much entertainment hobbies, so the whole compound can know if there is any trouble in someone's house.

If Tan Chunyu and Tan Chunlei had a quarrel, her neighbor next door would definitely hear it clearly. After dinner tonight at the latest, the content of the Tan siblings' quarrel will spread throughout the compound.

While speaking, the second brother had already got on the bike, and Zhi Zhi also jumped into the back seat of the bike, and the siblings left the family compound together.

However, as soon as the brothers and sisters left the family compound, they saw Tan Chunyu coming back from the outside - her cheeks were red and swollen, with obvious fingerprints, one eye was seriously blue, and her lips were torn... If it wasn't for

her That iconic dress was so familiar that Zhizhi couldn't even recognize her.

Tan Chunyu also saw the Zhi Zhi brothers and sisters.

She didn't say anything, just stared at the Bie brothers and sisters quietly, with a very calm expression.

The Bie brothers and sisters ignored her and went to the hospital.

The eldest brother has taken care of the third brother to go to the toilet and wash up, and then left with the second brother. Bie Zhizhi stayed to accompany and take care of the third brother.

So far, Bie Yanxi has been lying in the hospital for three days.

He may also be irritable, and his expression is obviously much duller.

Seeing the cup-planted dandelion seedlings brought by Zhizhi, he had a lively smile on his face, and stared at the little green in the broken cup for a long time.

Bie Zhizhi had breakfast with him, the brother and sister each had a lunch box of porridge, each a boiled egg, Bie Yanxi also had a meat bun and a steamed bun.

Bie Yanxi has a lung infection. She coughs day and night, and her throat is very uncomfortable. No matter what she eats, she can only swallow slowly. Zhizhi was with him, and the siblings ate breakfast together.

After the doctor came to check the room, Bie Yanxi asked Zhizhi in a breathy voice, "Changlin... is she going to the countryside to jump in line?"

Zhizhi nodded, "She came to see you yesterday?"

Bie Yanxi for a long time He didn't speak, and his expression was a little hesitant.

Zhizhi suddenly remembered that on the day of her accident, the third brother was ordered by his mother to meet Miss Zhao in the People's Park...

So?

At this time, Bie Yanxi suddenly asked Zhizhi, "Changlin...is the same age as you?"

Zhizhi said, "No, she is two years older than me."

Now, Bie Yanxi was stunned for a long time.

It wasn't until Zhi Zhi had forgotten about it that he suddenly heard him sigh, "...you're already nineteen years old?" "

What?" Zhi Zhi asked.

Bie Yanxi smiled wryly and shook her head.

"Yanxi?" A female voice rang out.

Zhi Zhi and Bie Yanxi turned their heads at the same time to look at a young girl wearing green army trousers, a plaid shirt, and a calico bag slung over her shoulder, standing at the door of the ward, holding a bag of apples in her hand.

Bie Yanxi struggled to get up...

The young girl rushed forward to comfort him, "You're not well yet, stop moving, lie down quickly."

Bie Yanxi lay down again.

The young girl looked at Bie Zhizhi, and said openly, "You are sister Zhizhi, right? Hello, I'm Zhao Jing." Then, she stretched out her hand to Bie Zhizhi, "That day in People's Park, Are you frightened?"

Bie Zhizhi understood that the person in front of her was Miss Zhao who was seeing the third brother.

She was still very grateful to Ms. Zhao, so she shook hands with Ms. Zhao and asked her to sit down.

Miss Zhao sat on the chair in front of the hospital bed, and exchanged greetings with the Bie brothers and sisters, "...I thought you had been hospitalized for several days, and I happened to be on shift today. If I have time, I'll come and see you..." As she spoke,

she Showing a look of being hesitant to speak, he looked at Bie Yanxi and then at Zhizhi.

Bie Yanxi said to Zhi Zhi with a breathy voice: "Zhi Zhi, go wash an apple for your sister Zhao!"

Zhi Zhi understood this posture, the two of them wanted to avoid whispering to her! She nodded, took two apples and went out.

After she finished washing the apples in a slow manner, she came back slowly, and when she walked to the door of the ward, she heard Miss Zhao say to her third brother in a low voice, "...I know you are a good person, but in my current situation... I, I It's hard to ride a tiger, Yanxi, I hope you can understand me."

"I understand," Bie Yanxi coughed for a long time before saying, "Thank you for telling me so frankly...Zhao Jing, let's be good friends, I bless you."

Zhao Jing sobbed, stood up and said to Bie Yanxi: "Then you have a good rest, and I will come to see you when I am free." "

Thank you."

Zhao Jing turned around and saw holding two Zhi Zhi, who is only a big apple, she forced a smile and said: "Zhi Zhi, take good care of your brother, I have something else to do, so I'm leaving."

Zhi Zhi: ...

Zhao Jing left in a hurry.

Zhizhi looked at the third brother who was lying on the hospital bed, and then looked down at the clean red apple in his hand.

She cut the apple in half with a fruit knife, then scraped it into apple puree bit by bit with a tin spoon, and fed it to the third brother.

Don't Yanxi be indifferent, don't want to eat.

Zhi Zhi stubbornly pushed a spoonful of apple puree to his mouth.

He had no choice but to eat.

Zhi Zhi slowly shaved a whole apple into a puree, and while his brother was in a trance, he fed them all.

"Brother, Miss Zhao broke up with you?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Yanxi gave an "um" and said frankly, "It's not considered a breakup...We've never been together before, and that day was the first official meeting."

He sighed again.

Now that the policy of sending educated youth to the countryside has come down, every family has to send their adult children to the countryside to jump in the queue, but who is willing to separate their children?

So his parents also used their brains.

--Zhao Jing is a female worker in a textile factory, has a formal job, and is two years older than Bie Yanxi. As long as Bie Yanxi married her as soon as possible and she became pregnant soon, then he would be eligible to stay in the city.

Bie Yanxi is twenty years old, and she is also on the threshold of starting a family.

His family conditions are very good.

One is that there are many people in the family, and the other is that his parents, brother and sister-in-law have good jobs and benefits.

Zhao Jing's conditions are not that good.

Her burden is too heavy, and the whole family is counting on her alone-her father died young, a sick widowed mother has to take care of her, a younger sister who is about to grow up, and a demented and disabled younger brother.

Under the influence of the policy of sending educated youth to the countryside, girls like Zhao Jing became popular.

She has a wider range of choices than Bie Yanxi.

Just as Bie Yanxi was hospitalized, someone introduced her to a young man from a family with better financial conditions, and promised that as long as she was willing to marry him, the man would give 3,000 yuan as a bride price, and after marriage Take care of her mother and younger siblings.

Zhao Jing couldn't refuse such a good offer, so she came here today and made it clear to Bie Yanxi.

Just now she cried and said to Bie Yanxi:

"I can't help it. You know my family conditions. If I talk about marriage with you normally, the dowry will be more than a hundred yuan for the family at most. But Chen My family is willing to pay 3,000... 3,000 yuan! I am the only one in my family who has a job quota. My sister is seventeen this year. My mother and I don't want her to go to the countryside. We can keep her in the city. Here, the three of us take turns taking care of my younger brother, so the burden is not so heavy." "

I have to get the three thousand yuan, and with this money, I can buy a job index for my sister..." Zhao Jing said.

Bie Yanxi and Zhao Jing only met once, but seeing Zhao Jing was still sincere, so he reminded Zhao Jing, "The other party can give a gift of 3,000 yuan, I'm afraid...you'd better check it out."

Zhao Jing wiped away her tears and said: "I know the situation of the Chen family. Chen Yongshou is sixteen years old, six years younger than me. He is a street sneaker. His father drinks heavily and loves to beat people. He married three wives and gave birth to six children and three children." Female, Chen Yongshou ranked seventh, his mother is his father's current wife."

"His father beats people when he drinks alcohol. One of the first two wives was beaten to death, and the other couldn't stand it and ran away. It is Chen Yongshou's mother, who has been beaten for more than ten years, and now she has only her last breath left. "

" His mother also told me clearly that his family is not a rich person, and she borrowed the three thousand yuan. In the future, if I can take good care of Chen Yongshou, I still have to bring up his ten-year-old brother and six-year-old sister. As for the three thousand yuan debt, Chen Yongshou and I will have to pay it off..." Don't

Yanxi Shocked, "Then you-"

Zhao Jing cried, "I have no choice, I know this is a pit of fire...but I really need the three thousand yuan, I have to use this money to buy a job index Otherwise, my sister will go to the countryside next year!"

Bie Yanxi took a deep breath.

No matter what, this is Zhao Jing's own choice.

What else can he say?

At this moment, Bie Zhizhi could tell from his brother's tone that he didn't care. It's right to think about it, Miss Zhao only met him once, how could she have any real feelings?

But with such a melancholy look, my brother took the initiative to ask her about Changlin before?

"Brother, Changlin is leaving next week. She's going to a county below Liushi City in Jiangnan Province. It seems to be called Teal Yawu...Brother, is this place poor? Will Changlin suffer?" Zhizhi asked.

Bie Yanxi fell into a daze again, and after a long time murmured: "She is nineteen years old... I still think she is as old as you, and you play well with her, I think...she is like my sister too Same..."

This time it was Zhizhi's turn to sigh.

At noon, Pengpeng and Tangtang came to deliver meals. After Zhizhi and Bie Yanxi finished their lunch, Pengpeng stayed to accompany the third brother, and Zhizhi and Tangtang went home by bicycle.

In the end, Zhizhi saw Tan Chunyu again at the gate of the steel factory's compound!

Zhizhi was stunned-is this the fate between her and the heroine?

Tan Chunyu was a little surprised when he saw Zhi Zhi suddenly. However, she quickly pretended not to see the Bee sisters and turned her head away.

After a while, she secretly looked at Bie Zhizhi who was sitting on the back seat of the bicycle.

But he didn't expect Bie Zhizhi to stare at her all the time, and even showed a smile that was not a smile.

Tan Chunyu was startled, turned into anger, lowered her head, turned around and ran -

she came to her senses after running two steps - what did she run?

Then she stopped again, and looked back at Bie Zhizhi again.

But at this time, the Bie sisters had already left on bicycles.

Tan Chunyu bit her lower lip.

Back in the compound, Bie Zhizhi really heard about the quarrel between the Tan siblings.

--It is said that Tan Chunlei came home in the middle of the night, beat Tan Chunyu, and called her a cousin at the throat, asking her if she wanted to frame him and let him sit in the bureau, so that she could get Job index, no need to go to the countryside?

I don't know what Tan Chunyu said.

In short, Tan Chunlei became angry and yelled "You think so well" while smashing the whole house!

It is said that when Tan Chunlei saw Tan Chunyu, he beat her to death, so Tan Chunyu did not dare to stay at home, so he could only wander around the compound.

Probably because of this, in the next few days, Bie Zhizhi would meet Tan Chunyu every morning on the way to the hospital and on the way home at noon.

A few days later, there was another gossip about Tan Chunyu-she actually took the initiative to register with the Educated Youth Office, and she will go to the countryside to jump in the queue soon!

When Bie Fengjun and Ying Yu heard the news, they immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Bie Zhizhi felt very inappropriate.

Didn't the original book just say [When Tan Chunyu thinks that Luo Jianhua's thoughts are all about Bie Zhizhi, he gets angry. So the day before Tan Chunyu went to the countryside, she used a trick to ruin Bie Zhizhi's reputation. Bie Zhizhi was spoiled and spoiled since childhood, and committed suicide because she couldn't bear the grievance. 】

Although Tan Chunyu did not go to the countryside in the original book, this is not important.

The important thing is: something happened to Tan Chunyu's design of "Bie Zhi Zhi" the day before he went to the countryside.

Bie Zhizhi couldn't help thinking that when she went in and out of the family compound these days, she always ran into Tan Chunyu. So could Tan Chunyu be following her, stepping on the spot...or planning something?

Bie Zhizhi immediately went to find her second brother.

Chapter 10

Bie Zhizhi thinks that Tan Chunyu just wants to harm her.

But what if she shared such suspicions with the rest of the family?

I'm afraid no one will believe it.

So she went to find her second brother, Bie Yannan.

Don't take Yannan for granted.

You must not have the heart to harm others, but you must not have the heart to guard against others!

Besides, Tan Chunyu is going to the countryside soon-I don't know what medicine she took wrongly, but she actually reported the batch that left in May. And now it's May 15th.

In other words, there is only half a month left before Tan Chunyu leaves Songshi.

Then, no matter what demon Tan Chunyu wants to be, he will always be on guard. When Tan Chunyu leaves at the end of May, he will no longer have to be afraid of her harming others.

As for Tan Chunlei...

it doesn't matter, he has a single-cell brain. Without Tan Chunyu's instigation, Tan Chunlei would never have thought of so many ways to harm others.

After Zhizhi and the second brother reached a united front, the two began to split up.

Zhi Zhi went out to the hospital every day as usual.

Bie Yannan quietly followed Zhizhi, and found that Tan Chunyu was really following his sister.

Doesn't it prove that Tan Chunyu deliberately wanted to hurt his sister?

It's worth it!

Don't be too angry with Yannan.

That night, after he got off work and returned to his parents' house for dinner, the siblings went to the playground to mutter.

Bie Yannan, "Zhizhi, why don't I send you to stay at grandma's house for a while, and you can come back when Tan Chunyu is in the countryside."

Zhizhi shook her head, "She has already done something to follow me, even if I go Staying at my grandmother's house temporarily... Maybe she will find a way to go with me. When my brother is not there, no one will protect me... What should I do?"

Bie Yannan gritted his teeth, "Let's do it this way. I'll ask for a long vacation from my unit. For the remaining half a month, I'll pick you up and drop you off every day. Is that okay?" Zhizhi still shook her head, "Even so,

once If she has figured out my whereabouts, then she will think of a way to lure you away... For example, when I was with my brother, someone suddenly came to tell my brother that Xingxingchenyueyue (the three children of the second brother) ) something happened...then what are you going to do, brother?"

Bie Yannan looked distressed.

"Then tell me, what are you going to do?" he asked.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said, "Instead of handing over the initiative to her and we just passively waiting for her to make a move, it's better...we take the initiative and force her to make a move!" Don't Yannan

, "Sounds very powerful."

He made an expression of "you continue to talk" to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi said: "Isn't she following me every day? Then we will show her a loophole, for example, let her know that I take a path that no one passes by every day when I go to the hospital, but in fact this path is not like There is no one she thinks..."

When she said this, Bie Yannan understood.

"I understand!"

Bie Yannan said, "It's just to mislead her! Then we predict her prediction! Let her think that the path is the best place to harm you... But in fact, we have already arranged it early in the morning Yes, as long as she dares to do something there, I can let everyone know what she has done!"

Zhizhi nodded immediately.

Bie Yannan rubbed his hands excitedly, "This must be considered in the long run..."

--He has never done such an exciting thing before!

Bie Yannan sent Zhizhi home, and then went out for a walk on his bicycle.

A day later, still after dinner, Bie Yannan and Zhizhi went for a walk on the playground in the courtyard again.

Bie Yannan said: "Zhizhi, I paid someone to hire someone to watch Tan Chunyu for a whole day, but it turned out that Tan Chunyu didn't do anything for a day and just stared at you...

" Fang Zhizhi turned to look at a big banyan tree beside the playground not far away.

Tan Chunyu is sitting under the banyan tree, as soon as Zhizhi looks at Tan Chunyu, Tan Chunyu turns her head aside; as soon as Zhizhi looks away, Tan Chunyu looks over... Zhizhi couldn't help

laughing stand up.

Bie Yannan frowned, "You still have the heart to laugh! This is obviously... very serious, and very serious!"

Zhi Zhi said, "How could it be, my brother is so powerful, he has already found someone to keep an eye on her... Then Wouldn't it be that we can know who she met?"

Bie Yannan said, "It's no problem."

Then he said: "As for the path that no one passes by you mentioned... I searched for it at the time, but there was no such suitable place. But there is a place that looks good."

He told Zhizhi about the place, and then said: "But what reason do you use to go there? The most important thing is Yes, it must be reasonable every day."

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said, "Can I exercise? From tomorrow onwards, I will go to the hospital by running... However, according to my physical strength, I'm afraid I can't, so second brother, you ride a bicycle Accompany me..."

"I'll run for a while... Now that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, I will definitely sweat all over when I run, so I will bring another change of clothes to change on the way... that is, after you say brother Is it reasonable to go in that little room on your bicycle after I change my clothes?"

Bie Yannan thought about it for a long time, then nodded, "Tomorrow, let's try this first."

Zhizhi also nodded.

Early the next morning, the siblings really went out.

When they walked to the gate of the family compound, Zhizhi didn't find Tan Chunyu either-where is this guy hiding and following her secretly?

Bie Yannan seriously told her sister, "Don't look around."

Zhizhi stuck out her tongue, began to swing her arms slightly, and started running.

Because they were afraid of delaying their two older brothers' work, Zhi Zhi and the second elder brother were even half an hour earlier.

This feeling of running...

She was so tired that she was panting after just a few steps, feeling very bad. But the second brother followed her slowly on a bicycle and yelled the password for her, "One two one, left and right, and left! Breathing also follows this rhythm... One two one, left and right, left! Adjust your breath, left and right... left and right... ..."

Zhizhi was so tired that she almost vomited blood, but she still gritted her teeth and persisted.

Bie Yannan took his younger sister into the alley, and then came to the unoccupied hut that he stepped on yesterday.

There is a small warehouse in this old alley, which is specially used to store the coal purchased from the steel factory. But later the factory concentrated the coal in a large warehouse, which was convenient for guarding and counting.

So the warehouse was abandoned.

Although the warehouse has been abandoned, a row of bungalows has been built near the alley, with about four or five rooms. It used to be the duty room and dormitory for the people who took care of the warehouse, but now it has long been empty.

At this moment, Zhizhi was standing in front of this row of bungalows, looking at this row of houses curiously-although the place was empty, it seemed that they had moved out not long ago. The doors and windows are in good condition, and the cement floor is clean.

Bie Yannan took Zhizhi and pushed open the door of the room in the middle.

Zhizhi immediately understood why her brother asked her to come here to change clothes.

First, there is a two-meter-high filing cabinet in the room; second, there are two doors in this room.

One door is facing the street, which is the door that my brother and Zhizhi pushed through; the other door is at the back, which should be connected to the warehouse in the yard.

Bie Yannan told her sister, "I made an appointment with people, we will come here at this time every morning...someone will help us watch here. Don't be afraid, they are not here to watch, hey, look at that building Haven't you... My brother lives in that house. His building is tall, and he can see the back door of this room clearly." "Let's

use this to fish... Zhizhi, think about it, this house has There are two doors, so there are only three kinds of accidents that will happen. The first kind of accident, she arranged for someone to hide in this room in advance, and once you go in and change your clothes...she can do things that make her brother ruin your reputation , there is no guarantee that this time it will not be done."

"The second kind of accident is that she goes into battle herself, or arranges someone to hide behind the door inside. Once you enter the house, she opens the back door and kidnaps you while you are not paying attention... You know, you have to stay here It is definitely inconvenient for me to come in to change clothes in the house, so I will only guard at the front door, not knowing what happened to you at the back door." "The

third accident is that when she sees us entering this alley, Directly call someone to beat us to death... This is more difficult, because this alley is indeed quite remote, but it is not uninhabited." Bie Yannan said.

Zhi Zhi couldn't help nodding, and asked again, "Brother, how will you deal with it?"

Bie Yannan said: "Didn't I say that I arranged for people to watch here? Once something goes wrong, they will She will find a way to tell me, and then the two of us will leave here by bicycle, and don't even enter the alley!"

Zhizhi was stunned for a moment, then understood, "Yes! She's been following me for a while, but we'll start suddenly today Changing the itinerary, she also needs to spend time pondering and researching... If she really wants to choose to harm me here, and we see through her tricks and don't even enter the alley, then she will definitely be suspicious and worried. Did we see through it, and were afraid of being killed by us..."

Bie Yannan said proudly: "One more thing, I paid Xi Tie to keep an eye on her every day. Zhizhi, you can't be alone, so with Tan Chunyu alone, she can't hurt you. If she wants to harm you, she will definitely find foreign aid. As long as she finds foreign aid, Xi Tie, who is in charge of following her, will definitely come and tell me..." "

My brother is so powerful!" Bie Zhizhi praised her brother without hesitation.

Bie Yannan scratched her head in embarrassment, first went to check the back door, and confirmed that it was locked from the inside, and then said to her: "Okay, today is the first day we set up a trap, you have to act like that." Look a little bit...you change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside."

Saying that, Bie Yannan walked out first.

Zhi Zhi closed the door and quickly changed her clothes-fortunately, she had the foresight to know that running today would be very hot, so she put a towel behind her back. Now she only needs to take out the towel that is sticking to her skin, and then change the blue shirt on her body, and put on the white shirt.

Soon, Zhi Zhi, who had changed her clothes, opened the front door and went to the hospital with her brother Bie Yannan.

==

After the Bie brothers and sisters left, it took a long time for Tan Chunyu to emerge from the alley beside him.

She had a strange smile on her face.

--What a coincidence?

Could it be that this is Bie Zhizhi's fate? !

In her previous life, after Tan Chunyu found out that Luo Jianhua's thoughts were all about Bie Zhizhi, she became very angry. She thought of countless ways to get Luo Jianhua to get rid of her liking for Bie Zhizhi, but she never succeeded.

Jealousy made her lose her mind.

--Does Bie Zhizhi have to die before Luo Jianhua will give up on her?

Evil thoughts germinated in her heart like a seed.

Tan Chunyu observed that Bie Zhizhi liked to bring a book and a pot of water here, and sit in front of the steps of the row of bungalows to finish reading the book before going back to the steel factory's compound.

So Tan Chunyu deliberately seduced a gangster nearby, and invited him to come to this row of bungalows.

Then she came here ahead of time, just in time to meet Bie Zhizhi. She lied to Bie Zhizhi, saying that she came here for something, and when she came here, she found that she seemed to be on her period. She was afraid of getting her pants dirty, so she asked Bie Zhizhi for help. Ask Bie Zhizhi to go into the house and help her look, if her pants are dirty, ask Bie Zhizhi to borrow a piece of clothing to cover it up.

--Because of her frailty, Bie Zhizhi was still wearing two clothes in the May weather.

The kind and simple Bie Zhizhi agreed.

But what she didn't know was that as soon as she followed Tan Chunyu into the house, Tan Chunyu was chattering... After a delay of about ten minutes, a man pushed open the front door of the room.

As early as when the man was walking up the steps, Tan Chunyu tore Bie Zhizhi's clothes as soon as he heard the footsteps, and then quickly escaped from the back door, and locked the door firmly.

Bie Zhizhi was frightened.

The person who came was the gangster who wanted to have an affair with Tan Chunyu.

As soon as he opened the door, he didn't see Tan Chunyu, but saw Bie Zhizhi, he couldn't help being very surprised.

However, the little gangster was afraid of Bie Zhi Zhi, so he ran away without daring to touch Bie Zhi Zhi.

Tan Chunyu ran earlier than the gangster, she rushed all the way to the intersection, and told passers-by in a panic: the gangster raped Zhizhi in the alley, please hurry up and save Zhizhi.

It just so happens that this alley is a dead end.

Sure enough, everyone blocked the little bastard halfway, and then saw Bie Zhizhi running out from the depths of the alley with disheveled clothes and tears...

Now, the eyes of everyone looking at Bie Zhizhi changed.

Because Tan Chunyu led Sun Xiuzhen, the dean's gossip, to gossip about saying goodbye to Zhizhi early in the morning.

Saying goodbye, Zhizhi looks innocent, but she is actually a slut, she has had sex with many men for a long time...

Everyone didn't believe it at first, but the little gangster with a flustered expression in front of him, with his arms crossed, could still easily see Bie Zhizhi whose clothes were torn... This scene is so easy to imagine!

Bie Zhizhi ran home crying.

Soon, rumors began to fly.

Although Bie Zhizhi has a weak personality, she also angrily questioned Tan Chunyu, but was humiliated by Tan Chunyu. In the end, Bie Zhizhi couldn't stand the blow and committed suicide by sinking into the lake that night.

And the gangster who was framed hated Tan Chunyu to death - the cruel second brother almost drove him to death!

So when the gangster was looking for trouble with Tan Chunyu, he was rescued by a passing butcher. The little bastard can't offend the ruthless second child, nor dare to offend the butcher with explosive force value. It was precisely because of this that Tan Chunyu married the butcher to avoid the revenge of the gangsters...

Looking at the place where the incident happened in the previous life, Tan Chunyu couldn't help but sigh.

History is always surprisingly similar!

She has already been reborn, and she doesn't want to kill Bie Zhizhi, after all, Li Nianzhi is too crazy. But if Bie Zhizhi didn't die...she couldn't get Luo Jianhua at all, so what's the point of her rebirth?

Tan Chunyu bit her lower lip, and said in her heart: Don't Zhizhi, this time you just obediently wait to die!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 66.9K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
169K 2.8K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/220/220600/ Author: Gong An Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-11-02 Latest: Chapter 89 The Finale Everything is...
59.7K 1.8K 17
Sometimes it's quite difficult to stay happy and positive. Things happen, and sometimes it seems like we just can't get over them. Here's my motivati...