โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

005

128 9 0
By SLXTTIVITY

Y/N sighed as she crouched in front of him and grabbed his glasses from the ground. She lifted his head up and put his glasses back on. "Takemichi once told me how him and Hinata met. He helped defend her from some bullies but he got his ass kicked in the process. Still, she loved him for that act and appreciated him for his efforts even though she knew he couldn't win.

Then Hinata told me something. She said that you and her went to cram school together and you were the smartest there. She admired your wits but people bullied you for being too smart for your age. She befriended you and what happened from there?"

He remained quiet. He never told this story to anyone. He never liked to talk about his past even to Hanma. "If you tell me...I'll attempt to help with Hina." He looked at Y/N and she seemed genuine but he knew she was just deceiving him. Still, he was going to tell her because there was a slim possibility she could help and he'd take all chances he could get.

"...When Hinata got bullied I just stood there and didn't help at all. I still feel guilty and I hate myself for doing nothing. I admired her, she made me feel like an actual person and didn't treat me differently. Yet I stood there like a complete idiot as Takemichi atleast attempted to try.

I thought Hinata liked a person who was...Bad? A delinquent, just how me and the members of Toman are, so I made a promise to myself to be the most dangerous and best in Japan to make her proud."

Y/N understood from his viewpoint. She hated him for some of the stuff he did but now she felt bad for him. "Kisaki, you wanted nothing but to see Hina happy and that's what she is. She's happy with Takemichi and loves him. He'll go to great extents just to see her happy and he'll make sure she's safe." He nodded his head, still hating Takemichi. He was jealous is all.

"Kisaki, there are plenty of other girls out there for you. You may not think that because you're not noticed and the only thing people know about you is your intelligence, but I think you're kinda cool.

You're good at strategizing and a lot of things, your smarts are what make you."

He nodded again. He felt a bit better about himself but still, it wasn't enough. He was missing that one important piece in his life and it was her. She sat closer to him, her eyes toward the ground. "I actually have something to tell you. I never told you cause I hated you but I guess I'll tell you now."

She cleared her throat, then began to speak. "The girl from our Calculus class likes you a lot. Sakura Atsui. I once overheard her saying she wanted to ask you out but she's worried you would reject her."
His heartbeat sped up. Someone liked him? He couldn't believe it. Maybe she was lying? "There's no way."

"There is a way. You're not a horrible person honestly, so quit acting like one. You've done fucked up shit but that can be forgiven." He nodded his head but still couldn't believe it. "Y/N, we're leaving!" My mom yelled which made me sigh. Before I could stand up I stopped myself, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him as I felt his heart rapidly beat against my chest.

"Y...Y/N?" He whispered but he quickly wrapped his arms around me. He gave me an awkward hug but I knew he was sorta happy. I knew he craved the touch of a female so I just hugged him so he could feel special or whatever.

When I pulled away he seemed hesitant about something. "Kisa-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me into a quick kiss then pulled away and wiped his lips.

"I apologize, it felt right and I felt like I had to kiss you because you helped me and I just want to show you how appreci-"

I cut him off with a quiet laugh.
"Don't ever kiss me again, ever. But, you're welcome Tetta. I can get you and Hina to be friends just don't overdo it, K?"

"I understand."

Today was school and I was happy to attend. But as soon as I stepped foot into my class the teacher stopped me.
"You're in detention for 3 weeks, you along with your little friends too."
I rolled my eyes remembering the fight. Oh how I wish that hoe has been punished.

I opened the door to the detention classroom to see many people. Mostly all the Toman members and they smiled when they saw me. "Welcome to hell!" Smiley cheered but I rolled my eyes. The teacher yelled at him and told him he had to write 'I will not disturb the class' on 10 pieces of paper front and back for disrupting the class again. He pouted but got to writing as the teacher told me where to sit.

I walked to the back where I was seated near Sanzu. The classroom was spaced out so the teacher could see who was talking and doing what. There was no sneaky shit going on so we had no way of fun.

He gave me a little wave and I waved back. I began doing my work then out of the corner of my eye I saw Sanzu waving his hand around. I looked at him to see him holding up a piece of paper.

'It's boring and my ass hurts'

I grabbed a piece of paper as I thought of a response.

'Ofc it's boring we got nothing to do but work'

'Yeah, whatever I wanna hold you.'

'In your dreams '

'You don't wanna know half the shit I dream of about you'

I playfully rolled my eyes as I continued my work. I had to occupy myself somehow.

It was lunchtime but they allowed us to eat in the cafeteria since we had an anti-bullying meeting at lunch. The counselors would talk to us about teen bullying and some more shit. I looked around as I ate my food and spotted Sakura. I walked up to her and smiled, watching as she returned a smile. She then asked me what was wrong.

"So Sakura, I heard you've got a crush on Kisaki. I hope you know he likes you back, why don't you ask him out?" Her face turned a shade of pink. "He does? It seems like he's a little serious at times. Seems like he doesn't have the time for relationships." She quietly laughed while walking with me. "Yeah, but he's desperate for a girl." She nodded shyly as we approached him in the lunch line. He looked at me then at her. I gave him a thumbs-up and left then went back to my table.

When I sat down, Smiley quickly sat beside me with a grin on his face. He was cheery than usual so that wasn't a good sign. "I forgot over the weekend so I'll tell you now. Not right here of course, so let's go to a different table."

Y/N nodded as she got up and followed Smiley to an empty table. She questioned him then he cleared his throat. "Y/N, I miss you a lot and I want us to get into another relationship." He held her hand slightly but she was a little surprised.  "Oh?"

His head cocked to the side. He was a little hurt at her response and somehow she felt it. "You don't wanna get in a relationship?" He asked but she sighed in response. "I don't know Nahoya." She didn't know because she was feeling confused about many things.

She and Sanzu had a great friendship but Y/N sometimes felt Sanzu would flirt with her. She also felt a different way towards Sanzu, a way she couldn't quite understand.

"What's wrong Y/N, something feels off about you?" He asked in a concerned tone but she didn't know if she should tell him or not. "It's nothing, I'm completely fine." She smiled and he accepted her excuse. He leaned his head on her shoulder as he held her hand with a firm hold. No one could really see them but she felt they still had to be careful. "Why did we break up?"

He asked, hoping she knew the answer but even she didn't know. They were happy together yet they still wanted to break up. "I don't know but I have something to say..." She paused and swallowed a breath. "I think I like Sanzu. I'm not sure just yet but he makes me feel different in a good way."

Smiley's body tensed up when he heard that. "You like him? Y/N you can't, he's dangerous and he'll end up hurting you!"

"Relax, he's chill." Smiley was getting a little nervous but he wouldn't let Sanzu win her over so easily. "But-"

"I've got this don't worry, I'm in good hands.

"No bu-"

"Smiley, I trust him."

He didn't know what else to do. He didn't want Sanzu to have her at all but he didn't know what to do. When the first thing popped up into his mind he acted it out. It was in a form of a kiss but he hoped that could work. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her into his chest. Her eyes widened at the sudden action but she didn't really have a choice but to kiss him.

She was finally able to pull away after they kissed for about 2 minutes, her heart beating and her cheeks warm as she re-thought about the kiss. Suddenly, she was standing up as he guided her to the back of the cafeteria all while he avoided the teachers.

Smiley held her hand tightly as they ran the halls. "Nahoya! Where are we going?!" She asked as they stopped in front of a classroom. He opened the door as he and her entered then he walked her to the back.

"Nahoya?" She asked again, then she saw him taking off his belt. Finally, she realized he wanted her to have sex. When his belt was fully off, he was about to unzip his pants when
Y/N stopped him. "Nahoya, we can't do that here! We aren't having sex!"

"What, whyy? Please Y/N, I just wanna win you over. I want you to have my love and I have yours." His grin got wider as he took his shirt off, showing his perfectly slim and toned body. She blushed but looked towards the window, trying to forget the image. She needed to focus and this was not a way. "Smiley put your shirt on we gotta get outta here."

"C'mon Y/N, we haven't done it in a long time, I know you miss it." He pouted but got no response so he placed a finger under her chin and made her look at him. "I hate when you ignore me. It makes me feel guilty for things even when I know I'm right."

"But you're not right."

He sighed as he leaned against the counter thinking. "Who will I find? What girl will make me feel special like you did? We were perfect for each other." He mumbled but she found it all nonsense. "I got Kisaki and Sakura together. Yeah, I know he's obsessed with Hina but I made him realize something, so it's not impossible to find someone Smiley, there are plenty of girls here who aren't me."

"But I don't want them I want you, and I'm guessing you want Sanzu."

"I don't want him! I just like him...Kinda."

"But you know he's a player and he's manipulative, there's a good chance he'll hurt you!"

"He is not! Yes, he's intimidating and could be dangerous but he's very nice and caring towards me." She crossed her arms but all she gained was a sigh from him.

"He's manipulating you, dumbass."

"Just put your clothes back on, we gotta go."

"No, I'll stay here."

"C'mon, I don't have time to be playing with you!"

She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled. He yelped as she pulled harder."Put your shirt on."

"No! Not until you give me sex, or head, it doesn't matter really!" She slapped him upside the head to which he winced in pain. "Why do you hit so hard, geez!" She then let go of his hair and slowly backed away from him. "I tried to help you but if you get in trouble it's not on me, I'm leaving."

"Wait no! Aw, C'mon Y/N."

She entered the cafeteria sneakily but the Toman members asked her where she went. "I went to the restroom but got into a situation." They brushed it off then she looked towards the door. Smiley came in shortly after and sat beside her with a frown. "Nahoya what's wrong, I've never seen you... unhappy?"

"It's nothing." He put his head down as his brother shrugged. Everyone noticed Smiley's unhappy behavior but didn't know what caused it. Almost nothing made him unhappy and he always smiled. To see him so gloomy was suspicious.

"Y/N, what did you do?" Draken asked which immediately I reacted. "Why would you assume it was me, although it was?!"

"Because you bully all of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
22K 652 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...
30.5K 775 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
79.9K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."