āž„š—™š—”Cš—”š——š—˜ š—›.š—¦š—”š—”š—­š—Ø

By SLXTTIVITY

āš†šŽšŽšƒ š†šˆš‘š‹ š“š”š‘šš„šƒ šš€šƒ š€ššƒ š€ šƒš‘š”š† š€šƒšƒšˆš‚š“? š‡šŽš– šˆš‘šŽššˆš‚!āž ā”ā”ā”ā”āœ¦ā˜ą¼»ą¼ŗā˜āœ¦ā”ā”ā”ā”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

004

153 6 2
By SLXTTIVITY

"Sanzu?! Wake the fuck up now!" She whisper yelled while slapping him. He remained asleep so she slapped him harder, causing him a groan and a jolt awake. "Y/N is that you?" He rubbed his eyes as he stretched. Being sat on the counter overnight in the same position made his body sore. He looked around and then remembered they fell asleep in the restroom.

"Where are we? Are we still at the party?" She asked but he shook his head. "You were so drunk and high that you ended up getting sleepy. I just expected for us to take a break, I didn't know we were going to fall asleep."

"Oh my gosh, that's embarrassing."

She leaned against the wall. Sanzu stood up fully, unlocking the bathroom door as they both walked out. When they walked downstairs they saw most of everyone sleeping in any place they could. Someone was even sleeping on the kitchen table, spread out like nothing. "Sanzu what the fuck did you make me go to?" She questioned as he shrugged his shoulders. "Babe don't be mean towards me, just last night you were shy as hell and acting like you were brand new."

"Excuse me? I don't party unlike you and everyone else. I don't even remember what I did yesterday!"

"I'll tell you one thing, you tried to get me to fuck you to make your ex jealous." He smirked sheepishly. He knew what he was doing, knew he could've stayed silent but he was trying something. "Ex...?" She asked with worry in her voice. "You see the orange-haired boy sleeping on the couch whose name is Nahoya? Yeah, that's your Ex in case you forgot."

She gasped and slapped him hard. Just as soon as she slapped him was as soon as he held his cheek with a look of confusion. "Don't tell anyone!"

"Why? Was he really that horrible to the point where you're ashamed of y'all's relationship?"

"No! We loved each other very much it's just that I lost my virginity to him numerous of times."

"So?"

"I was afraid of someone finding out but the sex isn't why we broke up."
He nodded his head.  "I kinda regret not fucking you, I should've recorded you and showed it to him to make him jealous like you wanted me to."
She punched him in his stomach which only earned her a guttural laugh.

"Damn, you hit hard!" He laughed again but she rolled her eyes. She apologized unwillingly but he told her it was all good. "Let's wake everyone up, I'll make sure not to touch your Ex."

"Haruchiyo!"

He examined her with sly eyes and a grin. "I like when you say my first name, kinda hate my last name."

"Well I think it's pretty and it suits you." He thanked her, a little blush appearing as he tried to not think too hard about it. Y/N approached Smiley with a weird feeling in her stomach. She shook him awake. "Huh...Y/N, where...are we?"

"We fell asleep at the party now wake your ass up."

"You don't gotta be so harsh! Ugh, you're always like this."

"Am not!"

He laughed which was contagious. She immediately laughed after and helped him up as he scratched through his hair while still being a little drowsy. "Y/N I needa talk to you about something, but not here." She nodded her head. "Yeah, we needa wash our asses and shit, well bye!" She stood from the couch and made her way over to Sanzu.

"Take me home please?" He nodded, heading toward the door with her. Surprisingly his keys were still on him because usually when he attended parties he would lose his shit.

As they were driving along the road, he decided he would mess with her jury to get a reaction. "I saw you and your Ex flirting and how he was all up on you."

"We weren't flirting! I was just talking to him and he was talking to me like a normal person!"

"Oh yeah? Why you gettin' so flustered, you want his dick after you said you wanted mine?" He flirtitly smiled which made her slap his head in frustration. "I don't like him like that we're just friends."

"That's what they all say, if you're telling the truth then prove it." Without thinking she kissed him. She held his face in her hands, turning his head slightly to face her. He put his hands around her waist and slipped his tongue in, swirling it around her mouth as she moved her body against his. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of green which indicated the light had turned. Y/N pulled away slowly as Sanzu was quick to drive.

"Is...That enough proof?" She asked, feeling slightly flustered. "Not until I say so pretty." She rolled her eyes as he approached her apartment complexes. Coming to a sudden realization she gasped and started to panic. "Sanzu, what time is it?!"

"It's 6:45."

She sighed in relief as she knew her parents would still be sleeping. She just had to sneak back into the apartment without being heard or noticed. Sanzu parked as she hurriedly got out and grabbed her spare key quickly from her bag. He got out along with her and held her wrist before she could get some steps in. "What's wrong?"

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked, making her groan. She kissed his cheek, waving him bye before approaching the door.

"Wake up and get up, we've got shits to do!" My mom yelled, making me instantly pull the covers over my head. I checked the time on my alarm to see it was 10:00. I forgot that today was Saturday so she planned something for us. I got out of bed, got into my slippers and walked to my bathroom. I hurried up and got my ass in the shower since I didn't get to take one last night.

"Is this necessary?" I asked my mom as we approached my cousin's house. "Yes. Now quit your whinin' and yappin'. None of your siblings are complaining."

"Because we're going over to a cousin's house with people their age!"

"Your other cousin is coming over, he just turned 16 and his friend is also over." I rolled my eyes and remained quiet. I checked the group chat messages since I was bored.

             #1 gang in Tokyo, Japan

Smiley:

Guys we
got fucked up
Like...

                                                  Baji:

                                        Stfu we sleep

Mikey:

No. I eating
Dorayaki 🐟

                                                Draken:

                                 It's 10:00 and you're
                                eating junk

Mikey:

So what
that's why I
don't share with
You

                                            Draken:

                       I can buy my own food

Mikey:

Whatever

                                           Hanma:

                               Yo at the party
                                I had a threesome 🥴

Angry:

I don't wanna
hear that pls
                                            Hanma:

                               Stfu goofy with your
                  ugly ass you n the other one

Smiley:

Bitch I ain't ugly

                                                 Taiju:

                                          Yall need Jesus

Kazutora:

Says the one who
was dicking down
some redhead
bitch yesterday 😐

                                                Taiju:

                                      Dont speak on my
                             name unless you want
                                your ass beat

Hanma:

Anyways I got they
number I'm going
to invite them

                                       Smiley:

                              Hoe stfu we ont care

Hanma:

Who tf is you
talking to like I'll
really beat yo ass

                                                        Angry:

                                                  are u mad :)

Hanma :

This why I hate
twins. How tf is you
ugly twice

                                                             Baji:

                                                            LMAO

Smiley:

Whatever u mad
cause u ain't us

                                                  Hanma:

                                I don't wanna be ugly

Taiju:

You already are now
can you shut your
annoying ass up
fucking bitch I'll
fight you, then what
you gon do, huh?
                                                    Kazutora:

                                           LMAO HE GOT
                                           HUMBLED ❌

Smiley:

Yeah, where yo
lil boyfriend at?  

                                                       Kisaki:

                            Keep my name out of
                            your mouth. Me and
                            Hanma aren't together.
                            I already like someone.

Emma:

And she dont
like you back

                                                        Draken:

                                                            💀

Smiley:

Nah jit thas
Crazy 😦

                                                            Baji:

                                       Bro got rejected 💀

Angry:

He let Michi steal his
girl :3
                                                         Kisaki:
                                                             ....

               (Tetta_Kisaki is offline)

Baji:

He left 🤓😂

                                                       Hanma:

                                      Yall are so fucking
                                   stupid like fuck yall

Emma:

Boy be quiet
you mad cause yo
boyfriend like
someone else

                                                       Hanma:

                                      And u mad cause
                               Draken don't like u tf

Mikey:

😦 nah dont
do my sis like that
#justiceforemma

            ( Thatgirl_.Emma is offline)

Y/N:

Hanma shut the fuck up and
don't talk about Emma
you lanky ass bitch.

                                                        Hanma:

                     Shut up for I get the orange
                    haired creature on you

Smiley:

I ain't a creature
hoe. You a
unknown species.

                                                        Hanma:

                                                    Whatever.

Y/N:

Boy be quiet
me and Senju
would really jump
yo stick built ass.

             (H0es_lovehanma is offline)

Mikey:

Everyone go
to sleep
before I stick
my legs up yalls
nonexistent asses

                                                   Kazutora:

                   TAKEMICHI GOT SOME ASS

Takemichi:

Uhm??

                                                         Mikey:

                                 I SAID GET OFF THE
                                 PHONE 👹👹👹

I clicked my phone off as we arrived at my cousin's house. The group chat was funny, guarantee that, but there were people like Hanma who did way too much. I got out of the car first and knocked on the front door. A little under 5 minutes, my cousin answered and when she saw me she immediately gave me a long hug.

"Hey Y/N, haven't seen ya since you were 15! How's it been, girl?" She welcomed me into the house as I made conversation. Her phone began to rang so she rushed into the kitchen leaving me in the living room.

Soon my family came in then my siblings and their cousins started playing together while my parents and my cousin caught up on some topics. "Y/N, grown folks are having a conversation, why don't you go upstairs?" My mom said so I just nodded. I didn't really wanna go upstairs but I put my pride to the side and went on up. I knocked on the door to my cousin's bedroom, looking around before he opened it.

"Y/N? Ah, you and my other cousins are finally here." He welcomed me in the room but I saw someone else. He glanced at me then my eyes widened.
"Kisaki, what are you doing here?!"

"Kisaki? How do you know who this is? Is he your boyfriend?"

"Ew, we just go to the same school."

Kisaki rolled his eyes, staring somewhere else. He stood up and passed me, glaring at me as he went. I grabbed his hand which made him turn back with a serious and annoyed look.

"What're you doing here?" I asked again but he ignored me. I groaned as I pushed him out of the room and shut the door behind me. Pushing Kisaki against the wall, I held my stare. "I won't ask you again, what're you doing here?"

"I have friends you know? Get the fuck off of me."

"I thought Hanma was your only friend?"

"My business doesn't concern you."

He pushed his glasses up as he waited for me to get off of him. I glared then let him go. I was about to walk back downstairs until he called my name.
"I need your help with something."

"No." I walked towards the stairs which made him grow impatient, but then he leaned against the wall, a sly smirk covering his features. "Yes, or I'll tell everyone you and Nahoya were dating. I'll also tell them how you lost your virginity too." That backstabbing bitch.

The only person who knew was Sanzu. "Who fucking told you that?!" I almost yelled till I realized I was at someone's house and had to be respectful. "No one, I've been knew that you and him were dating. I caught you and him skipping Calculus just to go have sex." I swallowed a breath but part of me was relieved that Sanzu didn't tell but the other part was beyond angry that Kisaki knew the entire time. "What do you need help with?"

"I want to get with Hinata."

"Are you out of your fucking mind, she's with Takemichi and she's clearly not interested in you! Why're you chasing after this poor girl, leave her be!" He was deeply offended. He almost took his anger out on Y/N, moments close to hurting her . "I deserve her! Not that crybaby, I deserve Hinata, she's fucking mine!"

"Boohoo go fucking cry about it! If you're that damn obsessed with her you would know by now that she doesn't want you! She's in love with Takemichi and that'll always be the love of her life! Cant you see that she's happy with him? She doesn't want you and she has told you numerous of times!"

He took an angry breath. He slid down against the wall as he wrapped his hands around his knees and rested his face against them. He took his glasses off and was met with a harsh reality he didn't want to face.
A truth that has been revealed long ago but he didn't want to accept, a truth that hurt him to his very core.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.2K 26
"š™ƒš™šš™š™š, š™š™–š™£š™™ š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™–š™”š™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™¢š™¤š™£š™šš™® š™—š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™ž š™Øš™š™¤š™¤š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™® š™—š™Ŗš™—š™—š™”š™š š™œš™Ŗš™£!" ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ āž„...
100K 4K 47
"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šžššš„ š©š¢šžšœšž šØšŸ š¬š”š¢š­ šššš£š¢...
398K 11.4K 18
"š•€ š•¤š•’š•Ø š•™š•–š•£ š•—š•šš•£š•¤š•„, š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•“š•–š•„š•„š•–š•£ š•¤š•„š•’š•Ŗ š•’š•Øš•’š•Ŗ š•—š•£š• š•ž š•™š•–š•£" | | | | "š•Šš•™š•–'š•¤ š•žš•šš•Ÿš•–." š•Øš•™š•–š•£š•– (š•Ŗ/š•Ÿ) š•„š•™š•– š•¤š•„š•¦š••...
60.5K 2.4K 8
ā•°ā”€ā”€āž¢ āœ§;ā”€ā”€ šµš‘œš‘œš‘˜ 1 ā”€ā”€; āœ§ ā•­ āž ā. šµš‘œš‘›š‘”š‘’š‘› š»š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘¢š‘ā„Žš‘–š‘¦š‘œ š“š‘˜š‘Žš‘ ā„Žš‘–-š‘†š‘Žš‘›š‘§š‘¢ ā”Š āž ā. š¹š‘’š‘šš‘Žš‘™š‘’ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ ā”Š āž ā. š‘…š‘Žļæ½...