๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ![๐˜ด๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Soulmate au! Yandere (slight) blue lock x male reader. Slow updates -----_------------ It wasn't enough.. ... More

Prologue.
๐Ÿ™: Aโƒฅmโƒฅbโƒฅiโƒฅtโƒฅiโƒฅoโƒฅnโƒฅ
๐Ÿš: Lโƒซiโƒซeโƒซ
๐Ÿœ: Hโƒฅoโƒฅpโƒฅeโƒฅ
๐Ÿ: Lโƒฅeโƒฅaโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅ
๐Ÿž: Uโƒฅnโƒฅeโƒฅxโƒฅpโƒฅeโƒฅcโƒฅtโƒฅeโƒฅdโƒฅ
๐ŸŸ: Tโƒฅeโƒฅaโƒฅmโƒฅ
๐Ÿ : Wโƒฆrโƒฆoโƒฆnโƒฆgโƒฆ
๐Ÿก: Bโƒฅaโƒฅrโƒฅeโƒฅlโƒฅyโƒฅ

๐Ÿ›: Dโƒซiโƒซeโƒซ

4.2K 229 114
By elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬.. 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The days and now a year passes by.

Everyday you often feel the string tug in your finger as a sign for you to wake up.

You weren't at all excited but, when you woke up, you didn't felt a tingling feeling in your finger like usual neither a feeling of a peck in your finger nor a sight if bright red string.

You raised your left hand as your eyes landed on the black thread around the ring finger. Unlike, the red colour you often seen.

The red string was no longer red.. But now it was black and was wrapped around your ring finger yet you cannot feel the thread more like it was an illusion or sort.

"Mom..?" You called out or mumbling out as you sat up from your bed.

"Mom!" You called out loudly as you hear footsteps coming to you.

"What is it de- what..!?" She exclaimed in shock and rushed to you.

She held your left hand as she stared at it in shock.

"Why is it black?" You asked as your mother smile at you.

Though, it wasn't like usual warmed but sadness.

"It is noth-"

".. Did.. My soulmate.. break the bond?"

"..."

"..."

"Yes.."

You touched the black string that... was still intact in you.

"It won't come out?"

"..dear.. The string in your ring finger is no longer visible to me. But you and your past soulmate can still see the broken black thread.."

"..so.. They can see the ring/ thread?"

"Yes.."

"But why did they broke it?"

"I'm afraid even I am not aware of why it is broken.."

Your mother left for you to comprehend.

You stared at it and sighed as tears seems to almost seeped from your eyes.

'Why... must I let anyone be near me.. Again?' You thought to yourself sighing as you touch the black thread that was kind broken?

(Here the pic)

(Up just some detail..)

as you can feel the emotion of hatred seeped within it.

"Even my soulmate doesn't want me..-" you paused on your word as you stared at the thread that now look so dull and empty.

'But, it doesn't matter anyway.. After all... They all leave.. Me'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n?" A voice called out for y/n, dazed formed as he side glance at the orange hair boy, his childhood friend.

Kunigami stared at him while a frowned tuged onto to his face.

"You have been so out of thought what happen?" He asked sincerly to the boy who smile at him.

"It's nothing"

"Huh- al-"

"Aida-kun.. is it true your soulmate left you?" Said one of the classmate girl, who approached you despite her friends refusal as you stare up at the girl and smile.

"Yeah?"

"Since.. Your soulmate left.. You.. Does that mean.. You are not at all kind of person you are?" She said mockingly.

you were aware of the girl whom you rejected about a week before

"What do you think?" You asked raising an eyebrow as the girl chuckle.

"What I think is.. Your soulmate must been blind if, they rejected you.. I mean.. I would.. Die being with you..." She glance away blushing as you stared at her.

As you softly smile at her.

"Fortunately, you are not my soulmate so don't think about dying to be with me..."

━━━━━━━ ∙ ʚ⚽ɞ ∙ ━━━━━━━

Kunigami stared at his friend who have doze off from class lesson making him sighed.

It have been a normal occurrence.

They have quit soccer team for a year mow and after immense lost that the soccer team brought... even the principal agreed to disband it. As it brings the school name down.

The suppose members of the soccer club could never able to come to them and meet their gaze. Not even if a year went by.. Rumoured they could never able to play like they used to.

They were too ashamed to do so.

Their pride was the reason they failed and shattered.

"Kunigami? You are requested to meet Mr. Won" said the teacher alarming the orange hair boy who stood up and took his leave.

✁ ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

The evening glow make the sky beautiful as the h/c hair boy sighed while kicking pebbles with the orange hair boy walking beside him.

"Ne... Rensuke"

" yeah?"

"Do you think... I should quit soccer?"

".. Why all of the sudden asking me?"

"Well. .. My parents are moving away.. From Akita To Kanagawa"

"...what?"

"Even I was shock.."

"Is... It forever?"

He sighed and stared at his friend who is shocked and saddened as he softly smile sadly.

".. Ne... Rensuke, let's promised each other one thing"

"Promise?"

"Yeah... That no matter we go.. We will still bound with soccer and maybe one day in national or sort we will meet again?"

"...Do you have to go?"

".. My parents going so I have to.."

"..."

Kunigami sighed as he hugged his friend who was taller then him.

"I promise"

"..."

As the hug, ended with a pinky promised.

"If we get phone tell me your number alright?!" He said making y/n chuckle and nodded.

"Same for you"

"Of course I always put my friend first"

"And I don't?"

"Yeah.. Kinda.."

"Aww~ now that's rude~!"

As both laughed out as you both know even if you both separated today.

Tomorrow or coming days of future one day you both will meet.

You don't know when or where but.

If soulmate exist.. Fate of promise shall exist too right?

After all, the world is small if you wait or search enoughed.

─────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹─────

The place was descend apartment as you carry boxes helping around your parents.

The departure was sad and so.. But now you were in your new place.

'Damn.. This apartment is huge!' You thought to yourself while walking upstairs.

After, the immense arranging your room with your parents.

"Lolipop! go and give this to our downstairs neighbour!" Said your mother as she handed you a bowl as there was a lid that covered the bowl making you curious what is inside.

"Why me?" you said out offended that they are sending you.

"Well.. We are still cooking and busy here, lolipop" said your mother making you frowned as your father laughed.

"What will... I say to the elders?" You asked as they both glance each other.

"Who said it is an adult?".

" wait.. a teenager?"

"Huh? No, he is the same age as you.. His parents often leaved for trips it seems" said your father as you envy that boy life for at least getting a rest from your parents only for a day is also grateful.

"Are you going or shall I kick you out?"

"I'm going!!" You shouted rushing out though slow down so you won't dropped the bowl.

"Don't run and spill it, alright!"

"Yes, mom!"

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

You stare at the only apartment below yours as the apartment have only three floor.

The top one is your family, the second is this neighbour boy and the third is... The landowner who doesn't stay at their own house.

You sighed and ring the doorbell while awaiting for the person to open the door.

After three, four rang of the door bell from being impatient the door finally opens.

As, you smiled at the boy who groggily rubbed his eyes.

He was the same height as you as his tired brown (grey?) Light eyes stared back at yours.

"Who?"

"I'm your new neighbour, my mother wanted to give a small present of food to you.." You said staring at the boy who look unfrazed his hand reach out to take the bowl from your hand.

As both of your hand touch each other a sudden jolt was felt ad you both back away, he was now the one holding the bowl.

'It... Can't be..' You thought to yourself as you stared at your left hand.

The boy stared at his or so, as he went inside without a word.

You stood there still shock comprehending.

Your eyes was still fixed onto the pinkish dark string which was thinner then.. the red string of faith but, you may have mistook it as.. soulmate string if, you didn't know how red string look like because this.. colour can also define as red.. If it went to darker place which is now.

"h-huh?" Your eyes went back to the boy who have come out of his door as the bowl was no longer in his hand maybe.. He kept it to the kitchen?.

".. We.. Are.. Soulmate?" He asked as you shooked your head as you are very much aware.. it wasn't.

"So.. You belong to me? And I belong to you??"

"no, I don't"

.
.
.
.

You were sure he wasn't your soulmate or new soulmate or sort after all..

There were two strings tied in one node to your little finger and you were sure.. you don't have directly two soulmates..

So.. Why did you have this string of ring that lead to two?

And who was he going to be for you?

And, what crisis was it going to bring you in your future? You don't know.

━┅┅┄┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━

It was awkward as your parents gasp at the sight of you and the boy.

As you both were on your door step.

"Mom? Dad? Help?"

"Oh.. Lolipop!! You have a soulmate!" Gasped your mother in awed and happiness that you found another soulmate and now you were aware of it to.

The boy clung to you as you were pigggy backing him. You were forced to carry him here as he seems to clung onto you like koala.

"Mom.. Dad?"

"Well.. Son.. I didn't expect it to be our neighbour.. Son.." He said as your mother based and told you to bring him in which you were oblidge to do so.

"So? What's your name?" your mother asked to the white hair boy who side hugged you.

"Me? Nagi.. Seishiro "

"Omo! That's a sweet name!" Your mother awed as your father patted your hair as you were struggling to get out of the boy whom you don't even know.

"Son! I am so happy you found another soulmate!"

"Another?" The boy muttered as he hugged you more.. tighter.

"He is mine.."

"..oh dear.." You mother whispered something to your father who awkwardly chuckle.

"We will leave you both alone for sometime.. Since dinner is still cooking~!" Said your mother and left with your father without hearing your protest as you both stay on the living room.

"Can.. You.. Un-hug me?"

"Huh? No"

"...why not?"

"You are.. comfy" he said as you sighed.

The string glowed a bit as he intervine his hand with yours as you akwardly stare at it.

"I didn't thought it was true.." He muttered staring at the string and then at you who always awkwardly chuckling.

"What's your name?"

"h-huh? Well.. Its Aida Y/n..!"

"... Hmm.." He thought for a moment as the string glowed a pinkish glow as his eyes was focused on the string.

"So.. Did you had a soulmate, before?" He asked as you nodded.

".." He became silent as his eyes stared at yours as you were about to explain to him that the string wasn't really a soulmate string.

"The string.. Is-"

"A definition.. That you belong to me.. And I belong to you"

"...well.. It is.. But this isn't a soulmate string" you said as his eyes widen.

"What do you mean?"

".. The soulmate string is redder-"

"That's because.. we never bond much" he said as he yawned and crawl to you again.

As, he cuddle into your arms again as you sighed.

".. We are soulmate and nothing or no one can take us apart.."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nothing can.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A soulmate.. A string of fate.. Many envy and many Want to have one..

The string itself held a promise of them never being apart and will always with you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soulmates are rare and if one get the string they become obsessed with it.. Well most people does.. But they never got it.. But if they did they would never let them go.. After all they yearned for the promised of love and belonging..

A promise of them being your and you being theirs and loyalty at its finest.

The red string is the soulmate string.

But the twins pink string have a different meaning.

They are not your soulmate... If you aren't clever enough you will misplaced your thoughts..

They.. are more likely.. the one..

Who..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.2K 33
โ๐—ฆ๐—ข..๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜?โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...
22.8K 772 17
A young man named, [Y/N] Kaneko, who have an extraordinary mind, he was always known for his strategic intellect and natural talent, particularly in...
20.2K 1.2K 12
โœŽ...*เณƒหš ๐ŸŒบ โ” โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ โ๊œฑแด แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด?โž โสแด‡แด€สœ, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡.โž โษช'แด แด€ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€, สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡.โž โแดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดœษดแด›?โž โแดขแด‡ส€แด...โž โแด›สœแด‡...
81.2K 3.6K 27
(Y/n) lived a semi-normal life... for the most part of her early childhood. After the tragic passing of her parents and being adopted by a family des...