𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥

566 45 34
By _d_n_i_

" AAGHH!!!! " Zaria groans , her back colliding harshly on a half broken door , causing it to crack...she lay lifeless , choking on her blood...feeling weak from within....her head spinning from the constant hit.

" GET UP AND FIGHT ZARIA!!!! " taehyung screams on the top of his lungs , marching towards her again for another assault...grabbing her hair before landing a punch across her face , zaria gags violently...spitting out blood.

" what?... You're not as strong anymore?....where is the feisty bitch I once met ? " taehyung mocks , crouched down beside her.

" why...a-are y-yo-you doi..ng this " she chokes out , spitting out more blood..making attempt to sit up with the support of her one arm but crashes back down.

" the audacity to ask...I think you truly do want to die...YOU HAD NO RIGHT!!! , TO TAKE MY BABY FROM ME!!! , it was on my own ACCORD! To decide how I deal with my life and if I wanted the child or not..but you , you took away my only chance to tell my baby goodbye , you took her away from me...or god you deserve nothing but death in this LIFE!!! " taehyung screams in her face.

" I- d-didn't Know you were expecting " Zaria mutters as taehyung scoffs pulling on her hair.

" that! Is none of my concern " taehyung says , screaming in pain thereafter.

Not noticing earlier that zaria was reaching for a wood with a sharp end close to taehyung's knee...with the chance she got , she stabs it deep into taehyung's thigh , smirking there after.....watching taehyung groan in pain..

" you and that bastard of a child deserved it , if I could do it again , I will....and will make sure you actually die "

Taehyung screams in agony as he pulls the stick out , his leg leaking out blood...trying to get up but Zaria beats him to it , stepping on his now wounded leg....adding pressure causing him to let out a screeching scream....Zaria then kicking his face with her leg , taehyung falling back as he holds his face..his nose bleeding from the assault .

He doesn't see Zaria coming towards him with an iron steel , she puts it in the fire burning in the very same room .

About to hit taehyung with it but he rolls away from that spot in time , gliding across the floor to escape from the room but his leg is too damaged , groaning in pain.

" AAAAAAAGHH!!!!! " he yells , Zaria stepping on his wounded leg again....proceeding to beat taehyung with the steel , flogging his body with it....taehyung's covers his head with his hands as she assaults him.....choking out blood as the steel hits his chest , abdomen and sides.

She throws the steel away , grabbing taehyung's hair , slapping him numerously across the face before dragging him out of the room by the hair towards the palace stair case.

The entire inside of the building crumbling down , the ceilings of the floor they are on tearing apart , the grand staircase half way destroyed.

------------------------------------------

" SO HERE'S HOW YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! " jungkook's voice is loud and booming...

" no wait , first off , yoongi...find taehyung and make sure he's safe! " yoongi nods , leaving the room.

" YOU " jungkook points with his gun , towards one elder who trembles in his state....screaming behind the cloth caged between his lips.

" hand him the knife " jungkook orders one of the guards.

" Don't be a pussy and take it ! " jungkook snickers .

The man takes it , one hand free as the rest of his body is tied to the chair.

" alright..ever tried slitting your own throat before? " jungkook sounds curious , the man ferociously shaking his head , sweaty with his eyes widened in fear.

" GREAT!!!!.....BECAUSE GUESS WHAT!!???? YOU'LL BE DOING THAT TODAY!!! " he jumps in excitement , laughing maniacally .

" Go on , you don't want to keep the audience waiting , now do you?..."

The man gulps , knife to the throat...but immediately retracts his hands , cutting the rope on his body instead....his attempt to escape giving jungkook pure boredom as he stares in distaste..

The man jumps out of the chair as everyone watches him dumbly , two seconds in and a loud boom resonates in the room , the man screaming in pain on the floor...he was about to get out the door , when jungkook shot his both legs.

" get him , tie him up again " jungkook orders , his men doing so.

" Simple instruction , cut yourself...its that simple , why do you have to make things complicated...now I'll have to help you in cutting yourself " jungkook groans , feeling lazy.

The guards taking an extra rope , tying one separately on his wrist...another one on his fore arm , two guards stand on both sides , one holding on to the rope on the wrist and the other holding on to the one of the arm.

Fisting the rope so that the knife in his hands in on his neck.

" please don't do this , please don't " the man begs pathetically...sobbing painfully , the knife in his own fisted palm raised with support from the ropes.

" it will be a painless process , trust me...you'll love it " he assures the man , patting his head.

" guards , you've played tug of war??...so on the count of three you pull " jungkook announces.

" and you , if you drop the knife?..I'll put a bullet through your fucking skull...understood ? " jungkook threatens , his gun placed on the man's temple.

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

" PULL "

The knife piercing its way through the soft tissue of the man's neck , blood splattering every where but the guards do not stop....the man weeping but couldn't cry as he seats in pain...his lungs filled with blood as its being cut in half...

" PULL "

The knife slicing deeper and deeper , the man already half way dead , his body coated in his own blood...his head almost falling off until jungkook tells them to stop.

" he's still alive? " jungkook asks the guards.

" yes boss " they say , although the man is a vegetable now , but there's still some pulse.

" shoot him as soon as the knife falls from his hands " he says to the guards.

Now there are 2 more elders left , jungkook turns to face them and they are struggling in their seat , having watched the gory sight...their skin is pricking with fear as to what their death will be like.

" scared that much? " jungkook chuckles , pointing at the woman.

" untie her , chain her to the table....its time for her surgery " jungkook insists, his men doing so.

Ripping her clothes off her , leaving her naked and bare in her old wrinkled skin.

She's not sedated , fully conscious while feeling the very air tingling her skin.

Jungkook stands by the table , surgical gloves on as the guards hands him tools.

She struggles on the table , unable to move but can only scream as her body is chained to the table.

" shhhhh , its okay...its okay , I'll remove a few organs and that's it....first I'll open up your stomach and remove your kidneys...and then your livers , then we are good...oh then your heart too , they will be useful in hospitals for people in need " jungkook speaks so calmly as ever , the woman screaming non stop...screaming louder when jungkook grabs the knife.

" I haven't even started , scared that much? " jungkook laughs , going all the way in....slicing her gut open nicely with the sharp cutter , a glowing smile on his face....her screams music to his ears...

" yes , scream some more....doesn't it feel so good?..so enjoyable..." He says , the blood leaking off the table to the floor....continuing to cut and dissect her open.

He continues to do so , not realizing the woman is a step away from her grave , having lost a lot of blood..jungkook yanks her kidneys out and livers as well...staring at them in wonder , placing them in the cooler...

Shoving his hand up in her body towards her chest area , his hands comes in contact with her heart...grabbing it before drawing it out.

He stares in wonder , the little thing thumping mildly in his hands...." Sorry , I did not go to med school " he apologizes but scoffs..the woman as good as dead.

Removing his gloves he wants to gag , the gory sight disgusting to see...

" Jungkook!...I can't find tae and we need to leave now , namjoon and jabel says the Arab back up team is coming " yoongi rants.

" well , show time is over...burn the room to the ground , that one in the chair with it as well " jungkook says , referring to the last elder in his chair still alive.

The guards pour fuel on him as he screams , setting the room on fire in time before they leave....the room going up in flames , burning the last elder alive.

------------------------

" this is how you die you bitch! " Zaria spits in taehyung's face , hands choking tae's neck...trying to push him off the stairs to fall in the pit of fire below them but taehyung fights back , struggling with her.

The stairs trembling a little , zaria's grip loosening ....giving taehyung a chance to overtake her , Zaria's back against the railing now....

" jus drein jus dron " taehyung mutters , swiftly digging his sling knife into her neck ... The stairs collapsing suddenly , causing both of them to fall.

But taehyung is quick to grab unto something , its hard because the bitch is hanging on to his leg that is hurting , both of them hanging in the air , taehyung holding on to a broken railing keeping him up from falling into the fire below but it won't last long as it creaks...

" I am not dieing here , at least not like this...not after everything I've been through..." Taehyung weeps , arms hurting...trying to kick Zaria off his legs , looking below to see her choking on her blood...the knife stuck deep in her throat.

" TAEHYUNG !!!! " a loud call for his name causing his heart to leap in joy.

" HOLD ON , I WILL THROW A ROPE TO YOU!! " jungkook yells , heart racing wildly...grabbing the rope from the guards.

Taehyung curses , grabbing his sling knife , swinging it down so that the sharp end plunges Zaria in the head...getting deep into her brain.

Taehyung watches as she falls , into the pit of fire..." Yu gonplei ste odon " he mutters under his breath watching Zaria fall to her death as the fire consumes her.

Seeing a rope in sight as he grabs unto it , jungkook pulling him up.

" oh my baby , my love...I should have found you in time " jungkook holds taehyung in his embrace ....

" i'm alright....the elders? "

" they are burning in hell as we speak " jungkook assures .

" good " taehyung coughs , collapsing on jungkook.

" I got you.." He mumurs , pecking taehyung....suddenly loud gun shots are heard.

" BOSS!!!! " come on , this way....yoongi yells for them , jungkook carrying taehyung in his arms as they flee the palace safely.

The palace crumbling down into pieces as soon as they leave , yoongi driving away in the car with namjoon by his side , tae and jungkook in the back seat.

Jabel , Aisha and his men in another car behind them.

" its okay bub , rest okay?...we are going home " jungkook says sweetly.

" home? " taehyung says weakly.

" yes my love "

" home ".

----------------------------------------------------------

War is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
425K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
119K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
396K 20.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...