I can't be Bothered can I?

By YSingc

Between then and now, Izuku already went through some shit huh? Yeah, going through a rigorous training, surv... More

Chapter 1 - The Day After
Chapter 3 - A Large Revelation
Chapter 4 - UA's Past
Chapter 5 - Another One!?!
Chapter 6 - Curiosity
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - A Prey in Winter
Chapter 9 - A Prey in Winter (2)
Chapter 10 - How Do I Feel about You?
Chapter 11 - Still Some Room to Improve
Chapter 12 - The Plan Moving Forward

Chapter 2 - Is this God's Blessing or a Devil's Curse?

1.9K 65 37
By YSingc

Coming back from last chapter, Izuku and Bakugo were just chilling trying to make the most of the lost time between them from the whole period of their bad blood. They were actually gonna watch Sonic Prime until an uninvited guest or a lost child came in and called Izuku-

??? : Hello Daddy

By then Izuku's eyes opened blood shot as his mouth dropped open a bit as it started to shake. Bakugo who was looking even more confused and shocked switched sight between the kid and Izuku looking at how they're both even related in anyway.

The kid snuggles himself even more onto Izuku as he purrs.

Izuku/Bakugo : 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?'

The whole situation was so surreal to Izuku and Bakugo as their mind became windows XP as they buffer for who knows how long.

Bakugo looked at Izuku and the kid again as he excused himself for a bit to the kitchen grabbing a can of soda, drinking from it before coming back and seeing them. He then tried to drink the soda even more as he was chugging the whole thing down very aggressively before he started to cough violenty.

He threw the can into the bin as he tried to sooth his coughing.

Izuku : ;-; That was my can of soda dude.

Bakugo's eyes open again furiously looking at Izuku and the kid who was fast asleep with a smug look on his face.

Bakugo : I don't even care if that was yours. You got some shit to explain right now.

Izuku just had fake tears flowing down his face as he stared at Bakugo with the look of pain.

Izuku : Do I look like I can even explain what the heck is even happening right now?

Bakugo : Look with everything that happened that was so bizarre, even after you told me the secrets of that stupid bullshit overpowered quirk, you still look like the type of person to still keep secrets.

Izuku : Do I look like that type of person?

Bakugo : *sniff sniff* You smell that?

Izuku tilted his head in confusion as he looked at Bakugo.

Izuku : What smell? *sniff* I smell nothing.

Bakugo : OF course you don't cause its fucking hypocrisy I smell between our words there.

Izuku : OI SAYS YOU WHO SAID WE WOULD ALWAYS BE FRIENDS BUT FUCKING BACKSTAB ME AFTER THAT STREAM INCIDENT.

Bakugo : I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL WITH THAT!!?

Izuku : WE ARE, BUT YOU FUCKING BRING UP THE WORD HYPOCRISY NOT LIKE YOU ALSO DIDN'T DO IT.

Bakugo : OK LOOK I GET IT, IM A BIG BITCH AND THE WORST SHIT BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE THAT ITS FUCKING HYPOCRITAL AS WELL THAT YOU'RE ALSO DOING IT.

Izuku : FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHIT TO DO WITH HAVING A CHILD.

The kid in his hand started to move or rather struggle around a bit as Izuku noticed it. He looked at the little boy in his hand as he was looking at Izuku while having some little tears in his eyes.

Realizing what he had done, he violently jerked his head around trying to think of anything to do before he looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo was crossing his arm while staring at Izuku as he did the peace sign while mouthing his words.

Bakugo : "Your fault for this you know"

Izuku cursed him in his head as he looked at the little boy as he looked like he was gonna burst any second now. Izuku started to panic even more as he tried to look around the room before he realized something.

He activated One for All as he dashed up the stairs 4 steps at a time to make quick work as the kid in his hand was clinging onto Izuku more as his tears started to become more visible. Izuku was rushing even more as he reached the one place where he can stop the kid crying, his room.

He opened the door with a bang as he set the kid on the bed as he opened his drawers before as he scavenged his entire drawer before bringing out an All Might figurine as he gave it to the little kid as he was crying before stopped as he looked at the figurine. 

By then his eyes had stars in them before he slowly grabbed the figurine from Izuku's hand as he started to play it before he smiled at Izuku.

??? : Thank you daddy.

The kid looked at All Might Figurine before it giggled to himself as he played around with moving the arms, legs and turning the body.

Izuku sighed in relief before he slumped back in the chair behind him. He held his face as a drip of sweat was wiped off him.

Izuku : 'That.... was close'

Who knew the first time he ever has to take care of a kid was literally this close to having him suffer from immense guilt.... or an possibly an ear raping cry. He was staring deeply at the back of his closed eyes as he felt like an immense rush of adrenaline was leaving his body. Its not even a fight, just him taking care of a little kid, and yet his body just feel like it ran out of energy right now.

The kid who was still playing with the All Might figurine looked at Izuku seeing him looking exhausted before he stopped playing with the figurine. He got off the bed as stood on a little stool next to Izuku's desk as he stood on it and put the figurine at the edge of his table.

The kid then stood in front of Izuku.

??? : Daddy are you alright?

He tilted his head to the side as his slit pupils seem to glow a bit from the jade eyes surrounding it. He looked at the tired broccoli as he groaned a bit before looking at the kid.

Izuku : Yes....?

The kid and Izuku just stared at each other in the eye as Izuku felt like the kid seemingly was looking through him. The look of the kid with the slit eyes piercing the space between them as if everything around them was irrelevant. For some reason, Izuku felt that same feeling as he felt the space between them seemingly feeling empty. 

The aura of the kid was even one that Izuku can't even seem to understand. He can't see it nor feel it. I mean what is he thinking? Can a kid even have any type of aura at all? They're mostly being kids. But the kid seem to emit this type of colourless aura that can't be perceived nor can it be understood.

Its like a mixture of different gases mixed together.

Weird isn't it? Why is Izuku thinking about auras at this moment? What does it even have to do at this time? And why does it relate to the kid in front of him who.... had his aura feel familiar.

The aura instantly faded at that thought as the kid blinked after what seemed like a long time.

??? : Can you make me some Katsudon Dad? *smile*

Izuku raised an eyebrow at the kid who seemingly turned his head avoiding eye contact as he fidgets with his fingers. It looked cute as Izuku thought but that was put aside as another thought came to mind.

Izuku : 'Katsudon huh? One of my favourite foods, well I have been making it more often than usual since I couldn't get rid of the rich flavour of the pork cutlet that was a part of it.'

Thinking about Katsudon now, Izuku leaned his head over his arm as he felt like day dreaming all of a sudden. The rich taste of the cooked sunny side eggs, combining it with the juicy tender pork, sliced up into pieces that were deep fried, the sticky rice that goes with it, the taste of the condiments that mixes with all the food combined just seems to want to eat his imagined Katsudon.

But that thought broke as the kid was tugging on his shorts making Izuku look over at the kid.

The kid had pleading puppy eyes as it stared at Izuku.

??? : Are you not gonna make it?

Gosh those eyes, Izuku sighed before he chuckled a bit as he stood up.

Izuku : And we just left where the kitchen was. *smile* Sure.

??? : YAY LEERO IS HAPPY NOW.

Izuku : 'Leero huh? Maybe that's the kid's name'

He then tugged on his shorts as he pulled it up a bit before he bend down to grab the kid as he walked out of the room and back downstairs after he aggressively came there a few seconds ago.

He got downstairs only to see Bakugo drinking a carton of milk from the fridge before he looked at Izuku before smirking.

Bakugo : How was the experience of having a child to take care of?

Izuku : ...... and that's my damn milk bro. The kind my dad left me with before he went to get a resupply.

Bakugo : Hmm Don't care for what is in the fridge cause everyone would always take what's not theirs.

Izuku sighed in annoyance before he went to the counter and set Leero on a chair. He then opened the freezer to grab a pack of frozen pork, opening the fridge grabbing some vegetables, eggs and some condiments.

He then went to the stove as he grabbed an apron and put it on before setting a frying pan over the stove. He set the temperature to a normal 70 degrees as he cracked some eggs and started to cook.

Bakugo who was behind the counter next to the kid was playing around with the straw in his mouth.

Bakugo : So what you making?

Izuku : Just a simple food of Katsudon for me and Leero, *looks over his shoulders* Anything you want?

Bakugo just shrugs as he leaned back with his arms holding his head.

Bakugo : Anything can do.

Izuku : How about some spicy noodles paired up with spicy chicken burger?

Bakugo : *raises an eyebrow* Does that combo even taste good?

Izuku : If you eat the noodle first before the burger then yeah.

Bakugo : *sigh* Alright just make me that I guess.

Izuku nodded as he grabbed a spatula and put a sunny side egg on a plate as he cracked another one letting it sizzle as he went to the fridge to grab some more ingredients.

Bakugo on the other hand decided that since the food will take a while, he's just gonna have a conversation with the little boy beside him.

He leaned his arm on the counter as he started the question.

Bakugo : You really admire Deku huh?

Leero turned his head towards Bakugo as he smiled purely causing bakugo to flinch a bit before the boy answered.

Leero : Yeah dad is just the best, he always is cool and always want the best of me. I admire him as a father and a hero.

Bakugo could only stare at the kid before looking at Izuku.

Bakugo : 'As a hero always should be'

Bakugo : If that is so, why do you call him your dad though kid?

This time Leero stared at Bakugo in the eyes as Bakugo didn't do much but stare at the boy as well before a bead of sweat starts to drop, and then another, and then another, and... then another before he started bullets as his eyes starts to shake.

He turned away from the kid's eye contact before the kid just stared at Bakugo confused.

Bakugo : 'What the fuck was that?'

Leero : I call him my dad cause he is, don't you know that uncle Bakugo?

Ok this time Bakugo blinked multiple times as his faces scrunches up from this revelation. He's a fucking uncle to this kid all of a sudden? When did this even happen? Was this kid even saying the truth? Or rather, who is this kid?

A sound of clattering marble woke him from his thoughts as he looked over to see his meal finished. He sees the steam rising from the noodle as a plate with a burger was there with some fries and mayo sauce. He grabbed the bowl as he stared at the food. Looks nice.

He looks to the side as he sees Leero and Izuku both eating their plates of Katsudon with chopsticks. They grabbed the eggs from under the pork cutlet as they placed it over the meal as they pressed onto the yolk letting it run down the food.

They both smiled as they started to chow on their food.

Bakugo : 'That kid'

Bakugo was slurping on his noodles as he focused his sight on Leero was smiling eating his food with delight. The smile on the kid was a pure one at that, devoid of any malicious intent or any ulterior motives. Then came into his head the moment earlier when the kid was staring at him. It felt like a predator ready to attack but it was just a small cub.

He dismisses that thought though as he continues to eat on his spicy noodles.

Bakugo : 'I don't know what he is, or rather if he's actually telling the truth? But I'll just give the kid the benefit of the doubt but it still begs the question to me.... how did he get past UA's defenses?'

Izuku on the other hand was smiling as he was looking at Leero eating his food like a tiger. He was enjoying every taste though as he was making sounds of happiness everytime he eats one of his bites.

The sight is just a precious thing to Izuku, he can't deny the kid is very cute as he chews on a pork cutlet.

Izuku : 'Damn this kid is cute as heck'

He grabbed some rice with his chopsticks as he chew on them but his sudden look changed from caring to serious all of a sudden.

Izuku : 'But still, why is this kid here? He called me dad and I can tell he is sincere with his words but something is off..... how do I even have a kid who looks like he's 4 while I'm only 16.'

Izuku excused himself as he went to the fridge seeing his fridge not having anymore of his drinks as he sighed. He peeked out of the fridge glaring at Bakugo who looked away whistling. He then look back inside to see a box of coca cola still unopened. Guess he can settle with that for now. He tore it open as he grabbed a can.

Izuku : 'And not to mention the question is ... HOW is he here? UA defenses are not something to take a joke off and this kid made it through easily.... unless its a situation like Kurogiri's quirk where it bypasses the security of UA.'

He looked over to the little boy with a bit of suspicion as he sipped on his coke.

But he leaned on the fridge before giving Bakugo a glance who gave him a thumbs up.

Seeing that Izuku nodded as looking at Leero still eating on his food with happiness in his eyes.

Izuku : 'Even then Leero is just kid, so I don't think its the work of any villains, maybe All Might can pin point his actual parents cause I am pretty sure I can't have a kid at 12, I don't already want to have child support paper on my desk right now..... even if I want to adopt Leero'

The 3 continued to eat for the rest of noon as they got ready for the afternoon to do some jogging around the school dorms. 

Nothing much even happened in between time until...

Kirishima : And you know how he just came up to me thinking I was some kind of copy cat? Well guess what, we're already bros straight after that small conversation me and him had.

Denki : Seriously that quick? You sure are a very friendly type Kirishima.

Ochako : I mean you are a friendly type Kirishima but also a.... I guess somewhat of extreme coach?

Kirishima raised his eyebrow as he was confused by this.

Kirishima : What do you mean by that? Is it cause of that one time where sensei left me in charge of training you in the gym? I thought I was doing it normally?

Denki and Ochako along with some of their classmates looked at each other as they recall the memory.

Kirishima : This won't do. BE MORE MANLY HERE WE'RE GONNA TRAIN LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD.

Denki : Hahh Kirishima, don't you think this exercise is a bit too much?

Mineta : A BIT TOO MUCH??!? LOOK AT THE DAMN TRAINING SIMULATOR.

They look over to see an obstacle course made entirely out of the gym equipment as a lot of sand bags were in place swinging around. Some robots who had engaged into combat mode. A tennis ball machine who was shooting rapidly. Some dumbbells tied to some ropes as they were being swinged around.

The class looked unsure at this as Kirishima stated that for this course, he's forbidding the use of quirks.

Kirishima : There's no such thing as too much. This is the road to becoming strong my brothers and men. NOW ONWARD GO GO GO GO.

The class jumped as they started running towards the obstacle course.

The memory faded as one of the girls from the crowd spoke in a bit of pain.

Jirou : I don't even think it should even be classified as a training exercise, more like an extreme ninja warrior course. Gah my leg still hurts from those dumbbells.

Mina : Want me to help with putting some ice over it later?

Jirou : Thanks Mina it would be appreciated.

The class are talking to one another about their events as they finally reached the dorms.

Ochaco : Ok I wrote out their geography notes.

Momo : I wrote out their notes for social studies.

Aoyama : Hehe The 2 lads are gonna be awestruck about the language notes I made for them.

Some of the classes had a sweat drop looking at Aoyama but hey at least they're smiling a bit.... with some doubt behind it.

Kirishima : I just thought they may need my training exercise so I wrote a notebook for them to read through.

Denki : I wrote about how penguins were able to survive in the artic.

The classes look at Denki confused as shit about what he just said.

Mineta : Did you even pay attention to class today?

Ojiro : Says the perverted kid who was staring at Tsuyu's butt throughout the last period.

Mineta flinched as he started to whistle as he touched his fingers together before his eyes start to twitch and he smiled with fear. He knows that whatever is behind him will send him to hell as he slowly turned his head around as he was shook as a Frankenstein being electrocuted.

There standing behind him was Tsuyu who was holding a large metal bat in her hands as she tapping it again her hand as she was staring with malicious intent towards Mineta. Before Mineta could even say a word the screen went black.

*SMACK*

*CRASH*

*BOUNCE*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*CHOP*

Reaching the dorms they pushed the door open as the whole class walked through continuing their discussion from earlier as we can see Sato holding Mineta over his shoulder.

Ochaco stopped her conversation as she went to the living room seeing Izuku and Bakugo staring at the tv as she called out to them.

Ochaco : Deku, Bakugo we're back.

The duo turned as they greeted their class.

Izuku : Welcome back.

Bakugo : Welcome back extras.

Ochaco sighed but before she can move an inch she froze as she see a kid who appeared from behind the couch. The kid looked at Ochaco confused before sitting on the top of the couch.

The class soon came in as they saw Izuku and Bakugo.

Ojiro : OH hey Midoriya and Bakugo and the random ki-.......kid.

The moment Ojiro said that the rest of the class froze as they saw Leero sitting on the couch as he was staring at the confused class.

Leero : Hello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
334K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
136K 3.9K 53
.~( This is a sad/abused Izuku AU, if you don't like this book then don't read it )~. Warnings: Abuse Cutting Depression Sad Deku Abusive...