Strawberry shaped Love

By Ipsitalali

Aurora Hart, a skilled but jaded 27-year-old CEO of a renowned gaming company, finds refuge in two things: cr... More

Aesthetics!
Strawberries And Hearts
Cruise Ship To Alaska
The Treasure Box
My Sweet Jack, Where are you?
My One And Only Noodles
My Beautiful Mermaid
14223
Love Bites
Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls.
Nightmare
Jumping Off A Cruise Ship Is As Fun As It Sounds..
Strapped To The Chair
The Proposal
Sexy Princess
Nightmare Pt.2
Made Of Money
Ocean Eyes
Tampered Chocolates
The Hidden Cabinet
Live Wire
Yeeted Off The Treadmill
Black Rorito Pen and Dead Bodies?
Open The Door ,Tobias.
End Of Us
I Lied..
11 Verses 1
Matchsticks
She's Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

He finally pinned me to the door

15 3 0
By Ipsitalali

~Few days later~

~Tobias's pov~
The last two days have been unusually calm. Aurora is also getting odd vibes.

Nothing has happened, and I was bracing myself for the worst. I was suddenly broken out of my daze when Aurora's overjoyed screeching resonated in the air when I finished my sudoku book.

"Finally! You'll no longer be addicted to it!" She threw aside the book.

"Well, you're also an alcoholic, but I never complained." I widened my eyes.

"Actually, you have. Many times," she smirked, her hands folded across her chest.

"It's for your own good."I gave her a kiss. She nervously clutched at her nightgown.

I extended my arms to her, encouraging her to jump into my embrace.

As she prepared to jump, her eyes and face brightened.

"AHHAHHH"A wail pierced the air. We both hurried out of the room without hesitation, looking for the source of the scream.

Some other guests emerged from their sleep to the deck.

A black-haired, mustached man who had been repeatedly stabbed lay there, his blood concealing the ship's wooden deck. The entire ship was deafeningly quiet.

As I walked forward to remove the bloody note stapled to the dead corpse, I reflexively pushed Aurora behind me to protect her. I read it aloud.

"I pierce your tongue with every word you say.

If you speak to me in this manner, I'll make sure you have your head in the palm of your hands. So take this as a warning for what you shall not do, and if I catch you breaching it, I repeat...I'll do it to you too."

The brutal poem left my jaw agape.

This man was murdered because he spoke to him in a certain way?!!

I flipped the bloody note over to see what more was written.

"Oh, how I love your screams as you beg me to let you go, but your breath stops before you could say please. So therefore I advise you not to look for me since this is not the last time you'll see... of me.

-Yours Truly-"

Some people in the audience began to sob, while the remainder attempted to console them. As I turned to face Aurora, I noticed that she was terrified. I tossed the paper to the ground before luring her speechless body into my arms and caressing her head.

"Everything will be OK. We'll be OK. Calm down." I patted her back and chanted.

"A serial killer is on the loose, Tobias! How can we remain calm?" She yelled.

When she fought to break free from my hands, I hauled her away from the crowd.

"Let me go!" While she scratched me, she yelled.

"No."

"WE JUST CAN'T-"

"THIS IS NOT OUR MESS TO HANDLE!"I yelled at her, and she flinched.

Her cheeks turned scarlet with rage the moment she regained her composure.

"HOW COULD IT NOT BE? Aside from that, aren't you a police officer?!! SHOULDN'T YOU BE ASSISTING?" She prodded me in the ribs with her finger.

"I'll help, but only after you go to your room and remain there safely," I hissed.

"NO! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A PORCELAIN DOLL-"

"NO LISTEN TO ME! DON'T EVEN TRY TO SEE THAT BODY! WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THE SERIAL KILLER IS OUT THERE, AND I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU!" My voice gets louder by octaves. Her voice was also growing higher pitched.

"WELL, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I'M GOING TO INVESTIGATE AND MOST LIKELY DO SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING!" She turned to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"If you go to that body, don't dare to speak to me." While I threatened her, I stood firm. When she ripped her wrist from my grip and went away, time stood still for a moment, only the sounds of my breathing were heard.

I noticed my hand. My blood-splattered palm.

I listen to her demands, but why can't she listen to one of mine?

~Next morning~

~Aurora's pov~

I didn't return to our room out of spite, instead, I slept in Anna's room, although I couldn't sleep as well as I used to.

I massaged my red eyes as I watched the newlyweds snore while snuggling up beside each other. My chest started to feel a little tight.

I shook my head, trying to shake off the memories of him.

Jerk! He keeps on treating me as if I'm one of those trophy wives, but I'm going to show him that I'm not!

I stretched out a little before writing Anna a quick letter and heading out.

The image of the corpse kept racing through my head as I walked to my room.

He didn't seem to have been stabbed for just being disrespectful. There had to be another reason for it-

"Was there a knife on the scene?" Tobias asked a staff member, which I overheard.

I instantly hid behind a wall and watched them from a distance.

"Sir, yes. This particular one." The worker handed Tobias a ziplock bag containing a bloody knife. That was the butcher's knife...

The same one from the kitchen that Tobias used to open the cabinet.

Even Tobias, based on his expression, must have realized this when he examined the knife.

"Was there any other evidence?" He asked.

"No, sir, only the note and the knife," The employees responded.

"Well, could you please request that the passengers bring a pen to the deck?"

Tobias stated. The man was confused but agreed.

But why did Tobias request that the passengers bring a pen?

I dashed into our room before Tobias arrived.

I tried to be natural by solving the already solved sudoku book.

"Hello, where have you been?" With a smile, I asked. He didn't even bother looking at me as he took off his coat and hung it on the door.

"Hello, Tobias!" I waved my hand in front of his face. He moved past me and took up the sudoku book I had been holding a few minutes ago.

I took his hand in mine, but he didn't even look at me. He kept staring at the book.

"Tobias...Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

He snatched his hand away from me before laying down and closing his eyes.

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me.

His eyes were chilly, unlike the ones that were filled with warm love for me.

"Tobias, what happened?" I stroked his cheek.

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. Why was he acting like- Oh, right...

He said that he would not talk to me. Let's see how long that continues...

"You know, I bet they're serving your favorite Lasagna today." I wiggled my eyebrows hoping I could make him respond but it didn't work as he lay there emotionless as usual. I huffed and climbed onto the bed next to him.

Let's see how he refuses to respond now!

With a bright smile, I slid into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"I love you," I said with a big smile. He didn't even bother to open his eyes.

My smile began to sag. Was he actually being serious?

"I love you so so much, Tobias." Again no reaction...

"You're so handsome that I sometimes wonder how you're human."

I tried to stroke his ego, but there was no response. A frown formed on my lips as I realized he was probably furious.

A frown formed on my lips as I realized he was probably furious at what I had done. Then I twirled a strand of his hair and positioned my head directly over his heart.

"I'm very sorry...I just hate being treated in this way. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I kissed his lips. He remained silent once more.

"I miss hearing your obnoxious voice, so please talk to me." I muttered.

He just lay there, motionless. My eyes welled up with tears.

I shoved him forcefully, causing him to flinch, only to realize that HE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM!

He sighed and massaged his tired eyes.

"YOU IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WHILE I WAS TALKING!"I violently shook him. He wiped a stray tear from my eyes as a tiny smile began to form on his face. I hesitated for a moment before creepily grinning.

"You reacted-"

He jumped up and went away before I could finish my sentence.

I stepped in front of him, blocking the doorway.

"No, I'm not going to let you go until you kiss me." I grinned. Before I had a chance to react, he grabbed my jaws and slammed our lips together while pinning me to the door. Then suddenly, he released his hold, pushed me away, and left the room.

Leaning against the wall with a sheepish smile, I stood there totally speechless. He doesn't hate me, at least...or that's what I think..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 11
The CEO's series; Book one(18+ mature scenes) Sebastian Drew is a 25 years old CEO, living a double life, one he can't control even if he wants to. W...
4.7K 725 37
SEQUEL TO - ESPRESSOLY FOR YOU; a one shot. Daisy, twenty-two and a culinary graduate was set to crack her first interview and impress the head chef...
22K 876 11
[RE-WRITE ON HOLD] An enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy. *** Gemma Colson, a no-nonsense, NYC food critic, is well on her way to the top of her caree...
2.3M 72.5K 39
Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go a day without some chicken nuggets. She'...