Lan Ying - Gusu's Third Jade...

By Cherry_cola05

Long black and red robes flowed carelessly in the wind as Cangse Sanren skipped cheerfully up the steps of Cl... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter One (updated)
Extremely Important
Chapter Two (updated)
Important notice

Important - not an update

1.3K 27 11
By Cherry_cola05

hey guys, 

thank you all so much for the support the you have been giving me over this book! So sorry that this is gonna be put on hiatus but I just don't know where i want the book to go anymore. 

If you want to, we can talk through Discord, if you have any ideas for the book or you just want someone to talk to, my user is @peppermint05445 but I could also set up a server if you guys want me to. 

Thanks for reading this book and I will try to update as soon I can! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 15
Wei Ying,along with the Jiang clan have been invited to cloud recesses for lessons,where the young Wei meets Lan Zhan. Wei Ying was mistreated by hi...
3.1K 126 9
Jiang Cheng, courtesy name, Jiang Wanyin - is the only son of Jiang Fengmian, also known as the Sect Leader of the Yunmeng region and Yu Ziyuan, also...
49.3K 4.6K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
89.4K 5.6K 40
The famous Lotus Trio of Yunmeng are known far and wide for the valiant night-hunting and of course, good looks. But not just them. There are the Twi...