You're A Keeper (GxG)

Par JoBlackheart

Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone els... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
Credit

Chapter Fifteen

174 11 15
Par JoBlackheart

Drew absently smiled whenever she thought about their code name for each other. A magical excitement would always grow in Drew's heart whenever she heard the sweet call from the brunette who claimed that they were now work wives since their last lunch date.

It didn't matter about the label in between them for Drew, she was getting thrilled to see the progress between them was getting closer and closer. Drew couldn't help but think the way Giselle treated her as a close friend was so much different from Amy's.

Did that mean she had a chance?

Maybe not! Stop it and wake up, Drew!

The blurry imagination of Giselle in Drew's mind like a dimmed candle immediately got blown out when Drew was shaking off her little fantasy aggressively. The silly girl was still smiling while looking at Giselle who was over giggling with Amy.

Giselle and Amy seemed engaged in their small talk with evidence by their laughing. Drew wouldn't care whatever they were discussing, but she had hooked on the brunette's lovely bright smile on her face.

The brunette had pinned her hair half up and half down revealing the light makeup applied on her pretty round shape face. Drew lingered her gazed at a pair of light brown eyes that looked smoldering today. Giselle had put nude color eyeshadow for her eyes which she rarely did aside from a simple eyeliner, brows, and mascara for her eye makeup.

Giselle was always great in the choice of her color to put on herself even though every color would be perfect for her fair skin. She was wearing a beige high neckline long sleeve blouse with a tiny opening on her sternum which provided a glimpse of her fair skin. Drew inaudibly gulped and seemed afraid anyone would hear that since the room was quiet and the two tiny girls were great at lowering their voices after they giggled.

Drew had memorized Giselle's skimpy black suit pants snug on her round hips, pant legs flared from her thigh to her ankles, and a pair of black heels without looking beneath the desk. Drew took the L shape envelope to fan herself when she felt her body was getting hot.

Meanwhile, Drew felt a pair of mesmerizing light brown eyes gazing toward her side, they were illuminated by the fluorescent light and were shiny and stunning.

Oh, wait a goddamn second!

Drew blinked her eyes and realized the brunette was looking at her with a faint smirk lingering on her cute lips. Giselle shot a wink at her senior before looking back at Amy. She grinned happily and seemed like they agreed on something they had discussed.

Amy gently patted Giselle's shoulder and bid goodbye to her while holding a file with her arm quickly leaving the room. She stopped by Drew's table and whispered with a wide grin, "See ya, Drew! I can't wait for this weekend! Our company trip should be so much fun!" Drew smiled at Amy in return as the tiny girl gave a small wave before heading out of the office.

Drew took a glance at Giselle who was now focusing on typing and seemed serious about her work. The taller girl exhaled softly and resumed her own work. Meanwhile, a soft beep from Drew's phone as the taller girl grabbed her phone and read a message.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of if you like to watch. It's always my pleasure to keep my work-wife motivated and happy."

A bubbly giggle escaped from her cute friend's pouty lips and she looked so goddamn adorable. But poor Drew swiftly faced down her desk to hide her burning bashful face with a soft groan in her throat.

Half a day of work had passed, thankfully not as tedious as Drew thought since she had been entertained by her sweet friend. Giselle was attentive to helping Drew with her work and she had to go back and forth multiple times to her senior's cubicle to ask for advice.

Drew would never complain. She was thankful Giselle was getting quicker in her work and she wouldn't mind double checking her work either since Giselle had lessened the amount of work in the pile by a lot.

"Umm... Drew?"

The taller girl had propped both of her elbows on the table, her hands were holding the sandwiches, and hummed at the cutie across her who was smiling timidly.

"Do you have any girl and girl romance movie recommendations?" Giselle asked in a lower voice as her face turned a light pink, but most of the time that would be her face color since the room was slightly humid on a sunny day.

Drew's mind went blank when she was trying to think of a reply. Sadly, she just realized she didn't have any good movies to recommend asides from those porn shows she had watched, and she could never recommend those.

"I uh," Drew mumbled as she cleared her throat and admitted nervously, "I don't have any at the moment."

"It's okay if you share the links you're having with you," Giselle blurted and the girls' eyes snapped wide like they had seen a ghost.

"I-I mean you can share whatever you have watched, if you think it is nice. It-it doesn't need to be... um.. decent," the brunette's face had reddish, and she quickly waved it off with a chuckle, "Nah, I'm kidding. Let's drop it."

"I can share them with you. If you like," Drew mumbled as her gaze dropped to the table. She was regretful and realized she had lost her mind. What would her cute friend think about her? Drew silently prayed hard that this conversation would end soon!

"Okay, that's good. I'm glad you would share, thanks!" Giselle chimed as her light brown eyes gazed at her half-empty lunch box which seemed like it was the only thing she could be intrigued with.

After a moment, the brunette looked up at her senior and broke the silence, "We didn't even watch until that part last time, and it left us on a bit of a cliffhanger with that." Giselle shrugged lightly with a small smile, "That's it. I'm just curious."

"I get it," Drew smiled in return and continued eating her bread. She was thankful Giselle had made that conversation normal instead of awkward.

"Do you have any type of girl you like?" Giselle asked suddenly after a couple of minutes of silence had passed and Drew was stunned by the question.

Deep down, Drew knew what her type was already, but she played it cool and said, "I don't really have a... type. I think every girl would have their charm differently."

"I see," Giselle replied as she remained looking at her senior and rested her cheek on her opened palm with a tiny smile. "I don't think I have any type either. But I like how everything started with physical attraction. And then, getting to know each other and letting the give and take grow the chemistry in between us."

A shiver gently trailed down Drew's spine, followed by the hair of her skin which rose and stood proud. Drew had the urge to hide her burning face while she was looking at the pair of light brown eyes gazing at her longingly.

Giselle's thoughts were so related to Drew, and it was too good to be true for the taller girl who liked her adorable friend. Very much so. However, Drew realized she had gone too far in her romantic dream again, and Drew wanted to strangle herself because she was too fast to jump into her sweet fantasy.

Perhaps, Giselle just walked out from the closet with her, and she was too excited to share her thoughts about liking a girl.

It was kind of painful when Drew thought about how she had given herself false hope about her cute friend even though Giselle admitted she liked girls. But Giselle probably had someone in her mind already, just like Amy had.

"What do you think, Drew?" Giselle smiled softly.

The taller girl swallowed her food as she nodded her head in return, "I absolutely agree with that."

Giselle's smile grew wider, which was exactly as beautiful as Drew had always thought about her. The adorable brunette turned to look out at the view of the city while the taller girl was taking her sweet time admiring her favorite cute friend.

Drew didn't ask for more, she just hoped to spend time with Giselle while she could, before her tiny chance slipped away from her grasp. That might not be long, since Giselle would be a catch for any woman.

******

"You have to quit that, Min."

"I don't think I'm ready for that, Lilah," Drew sighed while shaking her head at Delilah on the phone screen after she had spent about an hour sharing what had happened lately, since her nanny had pestered for a little update from her.

"You eventually have to get the answer from her. I know you might get hurt again, but why don't you try for it? She told you she liked girls already," Delilah assured while giving a smile that Drew would always get better. "That was more than you ever got from Amy."

"I know we're close, but I still doubt if she likes me. Amy likes me too, but she just thinks that I'm her friend, and Giselle is probably just getting comfortable getting close to me as a friend too," Drew sighed as she laid her back on the mattress and sunk her head on her pillow.

"Amy is straight, but Giselle is not. It is a chance, Min! You have to be bold and get the answer from her!" Delilah chuckled as she added in a singing tone, "Otherwise this sweetheart could make plans to look for someone if you never make a move."

"She can't!" Drew exclaimed while using a hand to cover her face, "I thought I can be cool if Giselle is looking for someone, but I don't think I could handle it if she liked somebody instead of me!"

"Then pull yourself together and fight for it, Min! Don't keep your girl waiting," Delilah grinned.

Drew always appreciated her nanny giving so much courage to her. Feeling revived and determined, she abruptly sat up and grinned, "I might need your help, Lilah."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.8K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
21.8K 536 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
392K 7.7K 26
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง - ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ...