A Saint? or a Sin (Xeno'jiiva...

By Exe_265

The miracle child of the world of light and darkness known as remnant. Crashing down to the planet from a met... More

Miracle?
T H I C C Harem (Rework)
Volume 1: chapter 1; Boy
Volume 1: Chapter 2; First Day
Volume 1: Chapter 3; Booty or Duety
Volume 1: Chapter 4; Small Accident
Volume 1: Chapter 5; First Mission
Volume 1: Chapter 6; The Crossing Pt. 1
Volume 1: Chapter 7; The Crossing Pt. 2
Volume 1: Chapter 8; The Crossing Final Part
Volume 1: Chapter 9: Small Gift (Lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Menagerie
Vol 2 Chapter 2.5: SEXOOOOO🍋🍋🍋🍋(18+)

Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)

2.5K 66 14
By Exe_265

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

It had been at least a week since Y/N had been in Menagerie. Things have been eventful to say the least, many of the women on the island have been trying to get into the elder dragons pants and have failed. Blake has been on top of it to make sure that he did "breed" any of the women, her words. Things have been mostly okay, Kali's a huge flirt with him and while he loves the gesture, Blake just seems rather jealous of her mother. Currently Y/N had just gotten out of the shower, it's been a small hassle as his skin is slowly peeling, very few parts of his body have become hard. He estimates that it'll be at least a month and a half until he's completely shielded again. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his hair damp from the warm water and his wings tucked in so he wouldn't get water everywhere. He was unaware of anyone being home as Ghira had told him that her, Blake, and Kali would be going out. His wet feet pat against the wooden floor as he walked down the hallway to his room, upon entering the hallway however he was met with Blake, who was just coming out of his room. The two stared at each other, both having a blush on their face, Y/N from being pretty much naked, and Blake from getting caught sneaking out of his room. Y/N's body then began to glow and Blake's eyes widened. Before he could explode however, he began to breath deeply and slowly. His body slowly simmered down and stopped glowing, he let out a sigh of relief as he didn't want to destroyed Blake's home. Blake has also let out a sigh as the two looked at each other again. He walked up to Blake and grabbed her hand, taking her into his room, which was the guest room.

Y/N: why were you in my room?

Blake: w-well I couldn't find my book, and thought I left it in your room.

Y/N: Blake, as much as I love literature, I don't think your book is in my room.

He said with a small head scratch, he sniffed the air as he had cought the smell of something. Being an Elder Dragon really had it's perks, he was able to smell a strange, yet sweet aroma standing in front of him, he only looked at Blake. Just from her face alone already told Y/N all he needed to know.

He only sighed as he looked at the ground. He looked back up at her with one hand in his hip and the other holding up his towel. He removed his hand from the hip and held it out to Blake, she only blushed as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a pair of his underwear.

Y/N: how long?

Blake: I... I started yesterday.

Y/N: and you didn't think to say that when I'm the only male on Remnant?

Blake: I know... It's just I already know what you did with Yang and--

Y/N: what!?

Blake: she has a loud mouth, you know that. And I didn't want to come between you two.

She said as she looked down, holding her hands together. Y/N only sighed again.

Y/N: well, I'll have you know that while me and Yang are... Together.. she has agreed to... "Share" her words not mine.

He said as he grabbed the chair near the desk and sat down on it.

Blake: Yang is polymerase?

Y/N: I'm not entirely sure, I've never give a thought about having a partner and this is all new to me. If she is, then I'm not going to shame her for it. I don't really think she is however, I just think she swings both ways.

Blake: both ways?

Y/N: it's a little term that I came up with, meaning she likes me and girls too I guess.

Blake: I see.

Y/N: now... I don't exactly know what to do from here, do you have feelings for me? Or is it just your heat?

Blake: to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. We hardly ever hang out and I only really know you through Yang.

Y/N: right... Well I can't just leave you like this either, you'll be stuck in heat and it's not fun, I was only in it for about a few days and it kinda went away after I blew out Yangs back.

Blake: that... I didn't know...

Y/N: oh... Now I feel a little dumb.

Blake: yeah, so continue what you were going to say.

Y/N: right, well I don't think we should.. have sex, if it's not for love. It would basically be us like the animals that we are, except you're a cat and I'm a dragon. I can help, but nothing to much.

Blake: you mean like?

Y/N: wh-whatever you're into.

Blake: I mean... Touching is probably the best for now, it'll help get me off and I could do it to you in return, only if you want of course.

Y/N: right... Well I guess it's settled then.

She nodded as she walked out of his room, the second the door closed, she let out a sigh of relief and clutched her chest. She didn't know how much longer she was going to last in that room with him. She loved the sight of his glistening wet body that had a bit of a glow still, she gently rubved her legs together as she walked away from the room before she would have to barge in again.

[Break]

It was now later in the day, about two hours or so. Y/N was actually outside of the house, wearing a blue shirt and jeans and hiking boots while he was writing in his journal, he was drawing a picture of a Gargwa, a bird like creature that made a very irritating noise. He found it interesting that it's diet mainly consisted of Thunder Bugs and other insects, as not many monsters eat insects. The birds didn't mind him as he didn't really pose a threat to them, they had bolted away however as another person had come up behind him he turned around and saw that it was Kali. She had a water bottle in hand as she passed it to him.

Kali: so how are you enjoying the island?

Y/N: it's amazing! I don't really get to go out without having to sneak out much so I'm really glad that I could do that here. I've seen a lot of monsters that actually aren't in Vale.

Kali: well we do have a large number of them here especially since they work with us.

Y/N: yeah, I've already recorded fifteen different monsters here that aren't in Vale, half of them are small monsters, but they're still new so that's a plus still.

Kali only giggled at how geeky he was, she figured that he could talk about monsters for hours and not waste a breath.

Kali: may I see your book?

He nodded and handed her the book, she began to look through it as she squat down next to him. She flipped through the pages, seeing all the monsters that he has recorded, some she hasn't seen before here on Menagerie. She did notice that there were some monster entries that has little to not information, just pictures, they were mainly under the category of Elder Dragon. One name that she had found that was all the way at the back was completely scratched out, only showing the name being, Fatalis. She was about ask him, when he held up a finger to her, she raised a brow as the ground shook a bit. She looked and watched as a very large Zinogre had come out from the tree line. It was elegantly walking past them, only taking a glance at the two and continued to walk, most likely going after the Gargwa. She handed him back to book as she stood up, him standing up with her.

Kali: wow, I've never seen a Zinogre get that close before, normal they stick deeper into the forest. When they do come here, they only attack.

Y/N: well I'm an Elder Dragon, so it kinda makes sense that he wouldn't try and get near. Well it's either that or he just thinks that I'm not worth his time.

Kali: how do you know it's a boy?

Y/N: Male Zinogre have a slight larger chin spike than females.

Kali just nodded, Y/N's scroll buzzed and he grabbed it.

Y/N: oh, it's Blake. I promised her that I would help her out a bit today.

He stood up and stretched, getting a much needed crack out of his back. He sighed as he walked away from Kali who was just sitting there and staring at him. She could only smile as she watched him walking away, looking at him from head to tail, seeing that he actually had quiet nice hips for a male.

[Break]

Kali made it home with little to no problem, when she did enter the house it was actually rather lonely. Ghira wasn't home, and Blake was out with Y/N. The woman could only sigh as she walked over to her couch and sat down to watch TV. Even that was boring, little to no excitement to her life. While she did love Ghira, things have actually grown apart between them. They had gotten a divorce just two months prior to Blake and Y/N visiting, there was no infidelity. Just a cat that fell out of love, Kali looked up at the ceiling not really knowing what to do. Her mind did just wonder the room, she's tried dating apps but hasn't found anyone she's interested in, and the ones that she does, they are only interested in one night stands. She was just now Wonder what Y/N and Blake could be doing.

[Out in Menagerie]

The cat Faunus and the dragon were both in a dark alley, no one had seen them since they first met up at a cafe. Blake was leaned up against the wall, panting heavily as Y/N's body was pushed up against her. Her face held a flush of red and her ears worked down as Y/N's lips and tongue worked on her neck, she bit her lip to hold back any moans she would spurt out, just to not attract attention. His large hands felt a long her body, feeling her nearly perfect curves, from her waist all the way up to her chest. She could feel her body trembling at the feeling of his hands exploring her body, it was a feeling that she's wanted from someone ever since her Ex, she could feel that Y/N's tongue was rather rough going one way, and smooth the other. What she couldn't understand was how his tongue was so long, sure she knew he was a dragon, but didn't think his tongue was a solid 6 inches long. One of his hands moved from her waist down to the front of her pants, playing with her button before unbuttoning it, she flinched as she felt his soft hand descend into her pants, making the girl cover her mouth as she felt his hand near her womanhood. She in term used her free hand to reach down and began to rub the boys bulge, Y/N flinched a bit at the slight touch of her, but let her continue. His large finger pushed up against her clit, forcing a moan to escape the cats mouth

Blake: oh~ right there, please!

Y/N continued to rub and push against her clit, but stopped. He slowly pulled away and took his mouth off of her neck, he was able to see the bite marks and hickeys had had given her.

Blake: wh-why did you stop?

Y/N: I.... I made a deal with Yang, before I can try anything with you or any other girl I have to tell her first. Because I have a feeling we're going to do more than just touching.

Blake only nodded as she buttoned up her pants to make sure no one saw her panties, once she did, Y/N had wrapped his wing around her and held her close.

Y/N: I uh... I might have left a few hickeys and bite marks.

Blake: the hickeys I understand, but how with the bite marks? Your teeth are kinda sharp and my Aura should have blocked it.

As they walked out of the alley, a member of the White Fang had seen them, didn't follow but had taken a picture and set it to Ada. Blake took out her scroll and checked her Aura, seeing that it was completely depleted, she looked confused as she hadn't been fighting since she's been on Menagerie.

Blake: can you Siphon Aura?

Y/N: I don't know. I mean if just me sucking on your neck allows me to steal your Aura then yes?

Blake:[that's actually kind of scary, that he could just do that. Then again it makes so much sense, The Huntsman did say that he consumes and steals Bio-Energy in order to heal and get stronger. And Bio-Energy is a life force and Aura is similar to it I suppose]

Y/N: Blake?

Blake: [but what else can he do? If he's able to steal Aura, does he have to bite or does he only have to grab onto them and just drain them dry of their Aura. Oh God can he just steal a person's soul?!]

Y/N: hello? Blake

Blake: [I wonder how powerful he'll become when he gets older? What if he just molts and reaches his full potential.... Does his dick grow after he molts too?]

Y/N: BLAKE!

She flinched as she turned to him. He motioned his head towards the front of them and they were already back at Blake's estate.

Blake: r-right sorry.

She moved off his wings and grabbed her house key and unlocked the door coming inside with him. She locked the door behind her and sighed as she looked at Y/N who was just standing there and playing with his thumbs.

Y/N: s-so do you want to call Yang or want me too?

Blake: I'll call her. You just wait in the living room, I want to get this covered up so that way I don't have anyone asking questions.

He nodded as Blake walked away and towards her room, letting Y/N get a view of her ass that was purposely moving from the swaying of Blake's hips.

Blake's Pov

I couldn't believe what we were going to be doing. Sure he's cute and his hands are so firm, I couldn't believe that I was asking Yang for permission to have sex with him. He has a pheromone that's coming off of him and it's driving me crazy!! I don't even know how he doesn't have every woman on this place coming after him, it just doesn't make any sense. I placed my scroll down and called Yang keeping it on speaker. It rolled for a bit before she picked up.

Yang: hello~

I rolled my eyes as she sang.

Blake: hey Yang. How's everything going over there?

Yang: you know boring as every. Ms Ports classes suck, Dr. Oobleck doesn't know how to slow down and Goodwitch has been giving me a bit of stink eye. I'm sure its because I had my brother before she did, ha!

I only chuckled as began to apply make up around my neck to cover up the hickeys and bite marks.

Blake: that's actually what I called to ask about, I um... I just wanted your permission to, you know?

Yang: mm no I don't know, mind saying what it is?

I glared at my screen as I could hear Yang chuckle to herself. I let out a small groan of annoyance.

Blake: I... I want to sleep with your brother.

Yang: excuse me?

I groaned again as she giggled.

Blake: dammit Yang, I want to have sex with your brother!

Yang: haha! See? Was that so hard to say?

Blake: yes it is. Do you have any idea how awkward it is to ask your friend if they could sleep with your sibling?

Yang: can't be that hard. But anyways! Yes you can, but you two have to be careful, he did it inside of me. I'm not pregnant, yet. So you could probably use protection, I'm not sure if Faunus have a rubber in his size.

Blake: h-how big is he?

Yang: huge! Like he'll only put it in and you'll feel it stretching you. You should feel lucky, since you'll be with him for the duration of his stay.

Blake: actually I'm coming back at the end of the week, Headmistresses orders.

Yang: oh, alright. We'll make sure you give him the time of your life before you dip out. Who knows how long he'll last without his little cat toy

Blake: bye Yang

Yang: bye~~

I hung up my scroll and continued to apply my make up. I managed to cover it up as much as possible, I just shrugged as I walked out and saw Y/N sitting down on the couch.

Blake: Hey, I talked to Yang

Y/N: a-and?

Blake: she said yes. But we have to use protection

Y/N: yeah of course. I wouldn't want either of you to throw away your careers as Huntresses just for me.

I smiled and walked up to him. I kissed his cheeks, but had noticed another lipstick mark on his neck.

Blake: [that bitch]

Y/N's Pov [a few minutes earlier]

I watched as Blake walked away into her room, biting my lip as I stared at her ass and didn't know if I was going to be able to help myself. I just walked over to the couch and sat down, letting out a sigh as waited. As I was waiting, Kali had come out from the kitchen.

Kali: oh, hello Y/N. Did you help Blake already?

She asked with a kind smile as she walked over and cleaned up the coffee table.

Y/N: y-yeah I was. She just wanted to see my notes about monsters.

My eyes wondered her body, from her beautiful face down her body and to her plump juicy ass, God I know where Blake got it from. She threw away the little bits of trash in the trashcan and sat down next to me. Letting out a sigh.

Kali: you're a nice guy you know that? And it's funny because you're the only guy

I chuckled since that wasn't entirely true.

Y/N: well I was just raised by some very good people. They taught me that everyone should be treated equal, no matter their race.

Kali: that's sweet, I'm sure your parents are very amazing people.

Y/N: yeah they are.

I just smiled as it was now rather quiet, I could hear Blake in the room. I blushed as I heard her tell Yang that she wanted to have sex with me, a normal humans ear couldn't hear it from this distance, but I knew a Faunus could. I slowly looked at Kali who had a smirk on her face.

Kali: so that's what you two are up too?

Y/N: w-well you see, um. Blake's she needs help and I just offered my services and-

Kali out her finger against my lips.

Kali: its alright, I can't control her life, she's legally an adult and I can't do anything about that. But make sure you treat her well, she's young so I'm sure you'll make her feel good. I can't say the same about me though.

Y/N: I thought you and Shira were together?

Kali: no, we haven't been for a long while now. We're more like roommates. No one would go for an old bat like me

Y/N: that's not true, I think you're very beautiful.

Kali looked at me and her smirk widened a bit. She leaned in closer to me, pushing her large chest up against my arm.

Kali: does that mean I could get a turn from you?

She had such a lustful tone, I could help but feel a shiver up my spine and it felt good.

Y/N: I-I'll have to ask my sister.

Kali: yeah~ you do that

She leaned in and pressed her lips against my neck. I flinched and let out a small groan as I felt her kiss and suck on my neck. Before she backed away and licked her lips.

Kali: see you soon, dragon boy~

She got up and walked away, swaying her hips as well as I watched her walk away. That was when Blake's door opened and I watched her come out.

No One's Pov [present time]

Blake glared at her mom's door.

Blake: so, I'm going out to get some condoms for us. Try and behave yourself while I'm gone, okay?

Y/N: yes ma'am

He gave her a playful salute and she giggled. She kissed his cheek again as he took out his scroll and watched her go out the door and away. He just pulled up Yangs number and asked her.

Yang: hey there my little dragon stud~ didn't think you would be calling so soon after Blake, what's up?

Y/N: w-well I just wanted to talk about her mom.

Yang: oh my

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.1K 37
As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mission to Mars, a wanted wizard opens a po...
476K 7K 51
The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making himself known. His whole life he was in th...
2.2K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...
89.3K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...