Brown Sugar

By xx_brown

Marlicia; stage name Brown Sugar has a lot on her plate. With stripping, college, social life, and home you c... More

THEE BROWN SUGAR & GANG
SKRIPPA TINGZ!
IF HOLDING GRUDGES WAS A STREET N*GGA!
NETFLIX NO CHILL
THE BONNIE TO MY NLE..
THE BONNIE TO MY NLE... PRT 2
MEET THE CHARACTERZ!
NIGHT RIDERZ!
MESSY ASS HOS BRUH!
SHUT UP AND EAT ME!
TOO FORGIVING
✨ITS GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTS✨ PRT.1
✨IT'S GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTS✨PRT.2
OLD NEWS!
KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!
IN A WORLD ARI EXSIST
MASK ON, NOBODY SAFE!
M.O.N.S PART 2
PLAN B?
M.O.N.S PART 3
GETTING BUSY PRT 1.
GETTING BUSY P. 2
W3T DR3AMZZ
Money to be Made
MASTER PLOT
ODUS
ODUS P 2.
DO WHAT YOU WANT
WORK TO DO
BABY NO.
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED P.1
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED P.2
FACING REALITY
NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER
MISSING YOU
TAKE MY TIME
TAKE MY TIME P2.
SURREAL
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS
CLAWS OUT
GRATEFUL
FAIRYTALES
DONT PLAY WITH ME
DPWM P.2
GRANNY, GRANNY
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BULLSHIT?
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS PT.2
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS P.3
CRAZY 4 U
OFFICER CAMPBELL
SHOOT MY SHOT
BUSSINESS AS USUAL
WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK...
RIGHT MY W R O N G S
LINSEY'S HEAD
OH MOTHERRR...
HOT SEAT
ONE STEP CLOSER
MORE THAN GENDER BEING REVEALED
MORE THAN GBR PART.2
MORE THAN GENDER BR P.3
WATCH YOUR F*CKING BACK!
WE HAVE TO TALK
SNAKE
SNAKE P.2
HELL BEFORE PARADISE
COLD SHOULDER
ALL ON THE TABLE
ALL ON THE TABLE P2.
MILE HIGH CLUB
POOLSIDE
WHAT WILL IT BE?💍
DIRTY RIDE
THE DAY B4 P.1
THE DAY B4 p2
Mrs. Has A Nice💍To It
FREE PALESTINE🇵🇸🍉
STILL FREE PALESTINE & FREE CONGO🍉🇨🇩
THATS MRS. TO YOU💍💕
THATS MRS. TO YOU💕💍prt.2
New Players in the Game
TROUBLE BREWS
HIGH RISK
Day At The Office
SHAKE BACK
DIRTY HANDS

CS P.2

506 28 6
By xx_brown

I flipped through the channels rubbing my stomach trying to keep my mind busy. It was starting to feel like something bad was always happening, and the fact that Reggie thinks he has it under control is crazy.

I didn't know what to believe because why not just tell me you're meeting with her in the first place? I hated being hard on a nigga, especially my nigga but sometimes they needed it. Slashing those seats felt like a blurry high for me, it felt good to get the frustration out but it felt like I was a backseat driver to it all. Just thinking about Reggie sleeping around especially while I'm pregnant just disgusts me, that's why I don't want to believe it. I'm so crazy I'd convince myself he killed her to hide the fact they were sleeping together, after a while the side bitch always wants to go public. Or have I just watched too much tv drama? Either way it was not worth the mental torture.

I heard the front door open snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned down the tv.

"Yooo! Sis!" I heard Lijah's voice making me smile and sit up.

"I'll be out in a second!" I said sliding into the house shoes pulling my robe together to walk to the closet. I was half naked or naked most of the time, clothes were hell for me now so when I didn't have to wear anything I didn't.

I slipped on some black leggings and an oversized t-shirt.

"What's good sis?! Niece." He said pointing to my stomach making me laugh before giving him a hug. "What you doing over here?" I asked surprised to see him but happy. I needed to talk to him about mom wanting us over for dinner tomorrow anyway. Honestly I wasn't even in the mood for it but I was still trying to keep it cute.

"Just chilling with Reggie, gone beat his ass on a few rounds in that Duty!" Lijah said laughing making Reggie come from the kitchen with a fruit snack in his hand. "Nigga you can download all the cheat codes in the world and I'm still whooping yo' ass on my worst day. You lucky I don't charge yo' ass for coming over, you always running up the food bill. Nigga when I say we gone play a few games and munch on sum' shit I don't mean a buffet!" Reggie said making Lijah burst into laughter, I wanted to laugh too but the stubbornness in me wouldn't.

"Man yo' hungry man ass be sitting right there eating that shit up too. And nigga we ain't gotta do yo' tab, we can do mine." Lijah said shrugging. "Sound good to me." Reggie replied. "You the only nigga I know that's breaded but trip off a seventy dollar DoorDash bill." Lijah said laughing. "That shit add up nigga." Reggie said.

I looked Reggie up and down as him and Lijah went back and forth. Sometimes I wondered why love hurts so bad sometimes? I could admit, I had relationship anxiety. The unknown always scared me when it came to people but to have it sleeping with you is even scarier and heartbreaking. I knew that I was faithful and all for him but it killed me a little not knowing if the same energy was reciprocated.

"You good baby?" Reggie asked snapping me from the thought. I just looked him at blankly before turning around and walking off. "Marlicia.." Reggie's voice said in defeat.

Trying to talk to Reggie was starting to feel like a brick wall and I didn't want to continue that. If he couldn't simply tell me the truth why would I listen to "what you won't do" anymore? The talk been talking but I needed it to walk now, especially with a baby girl on the way. Today I was getting out of this house instead of being so gloomy and depressed like.

I went into my bedroom locking the door behind me before starting the shower. Stripping from the clothes and wrapping my hair I got inside letting the water run over my face and hair. My mind traced back to Linsey as I poured the shampoo in my hand. I couldn't lie like a part of me was glad that the bitch was gone but the other part of me still had questions. But those questions didn't even matter now.

I hummed as I massaged my scalp deciding I was going to get cute today too. At first I was just going to throw on whatever and probably go to Frankie's for a giant burger but I was thinking more of get cute and go to a nice restaurant.

A few minutes went by and I was done with my shower and lotioning my skin. I went into the closet pulling down the blue Jean school girl skirt and a cute orange t-shirt. The shirt wasn't anything special but the skirt was to die for. I slipped on my blue boy shorts before putting on the skirt holding my breath until the last button was fastened. "Whew chilee.." I said wiping the little sweat from my forehead wanting to laugh at myself. Being pregnant was a job alone and if anyone says different they're lying. Smiling, I looked at my full belly in the mirror making sure my fit looked good. Baby girl was definitely giving me hella ass to work with making me feel like I'm pregnant in the front and back.

I decided to put on my Jean and orange platform sandals and gold anklet. Then I made my mind up on a gold watch and gold necklace with hoops. My hair was wet so I put it in a slick back bun with some of my curls hanging freely.

I went to pick up my wallet opening it seeing Reggie's card that he gave me. Looking at it just made me wanna go ham on shopping today, I still didn't know if I wanted to spare him in that way just yet. After grabbing my keys I walked out the bedroom and to go to the kitchen.

I saw Reggie in the fridge making me freeze for a second but I shook it off going to the cabinet to get a fruit snack. Those little things were like crack now and anytime I was leaving out I needed a few with me.

"Damn. Where you going looking like that?" He asked closing the fridge looking at me like I was crazy. "Out. Don't worry about it." I said taking the fruit snacks I needed and closing the cabinets. "Since when you started leaving out without me?" He asked. "Since you started keeping secrets from me, don't wait up!" I said walking to the door leaving him with his mouth hanging open and a dumb look on his face.

I got into my car turning it on and blasting the ac, this heat was no joke. I looked up before backing out my driveway seeing Reggie standing at the door with a mug on his face making me want to laugh.

_______________________MOMMY TIME🤰🏽

I pulled up to the nice bar and grill place parking my car on the side of the street. Just walking up to the building at smelling their food had my stomach growling. "Let's go baby girl." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Good afternoon ma'am, table for one?" The woman waitress asked. "Yes." I replied with a smile. I followed her through the restaurant looking around at all the beautiful decor and the waterfall they had in the middle of the floor. Soon I made it to my seat, "I'll just start with a sweet tea." I said making her nod and walk off.

My mood suddenly changed to happy as I relaxed and let go. I pulled out my phone going to the camera to take a few pictures since I was feeling myself. Usually I'd send them to Reggie but he was going to have to see these on Instagram like everybody else.

"Hey beautiful." I heard a deep voice making me look up seeing a tall, dark man. He didn't look bad and he was in a suit, obviously one of those Wall Street kind. "Hi." I said doing a little wave before turning my attention back to my phone. "I was sitting at the bar and couldn't help to notice you, I've never seen you here before. Are you new in town?" He asked flirting making me roll my eyes.

"Sir I am pregnant and I have a man that will paint that nice suit of yours another color." I said smiling making him slowly back away. I laughed shaking my head, I wasn't large but the pregnant bump was there. Men didn't care, as long as you had a pretty face and half the time that didn't mean much either.

"Here's that sweet tea for you ma'am, are you ready to order yet?" She asked making me grab the menu. "Yes, I'll have the half rack of ribs and ribeye combo, well done for me on the steak. I also wanted to try the sweet potato with Carmel drizzle and a Caesar salad." I said making her grab the menu.

I turned my attention back to my phone seeing a few people already liked my post. I scrolled down seeing Tyler's picture on one of the profiles making me click on it. I went through her pictures and read a few of her captions. The fact that I had a sister was still settling in on me and the fact that she was my big sister was even crazier. She was beautiful though and funny from what I see on her social media. Dinner at my mom's didn't sound too bad as the days went on, I just had anxiety about everything.

While I waited for my food to come out I decided to go online and look at a few luxury brands I wanted to try while I was in Jamaica. Chanel had a beautiful bag in stock and it's a bag I've barely seen on anybody so I placed it in my cart. I needed to go the store and pick it up because shipping was going to be too long for me. I've been meaning to get some green, white, and pink balenciaga crock boots. It was still summer but next month that was changing so I needed to be cozy in advance. Minutes went by and I was already waiting on four packages and had a few items around town to pick up.

"Your order miss, do you need a refill?" The waitress asked as she sat my plates in front of me. "Yes but this time a Sprite mixed with strawberry lemonade." I said making her give me a warm smile before walking off with my cup.

______________SURPIIISE SHAWTAYYY🥳🎉

I struggled grabbing all the bags from the backseat kicking the door closed with my leg. I might've went a little crazy at a few boutiques but that's neither here or there.

I opened the door with my key being greeted by Reggie and Lijah hopping all over my good furniture playing the game. "Let's goooo! Pussy bitch!" Reggie screamed making Lijah smack his lips and place his hands over his head. I slammed the door making them grow quiet and look at me. "Damn you got the whole store with you?" Lijah asked laughing making me mock laugh at him.

"What you got?" Reggie stood up walking around the couch to grab all my bags. "Just a few things." I answered dryly as he followed me to the bedroom.

He sat the bags on the bed as I sat on the bed immediately getting on my phone to avoid talking to him. "So this really gone be an all day thing?" He asked looking at me. "Reggie there's really nothing to say, you just don't know how to be upfront and I'm sick of that. You think I like not talking to you?" I asked him knowing it was hurting me inside too.

"Look baby, I'm sorry and I know I fucked up ight? That night shit was supposed to be smooth, I was linking up with her just to settle all this shit. She was texting my phone crazy trying to pull up and shit so I had to get rid of her. The drama she caused in our relationship was too much and I wasn't even fucking the bitch." He said shrugging. "I felt like I could handle that shit alone and it proved again that I can't without telling you. Licia... I know you ain't fucking with a nigga right now but at least let me know if it's even a good side to get on anymore?" He asked making me look away and blink away tears.

"I'm standing on everything I say from this day forward and you gone be apart of everything I do. From legal business to illegal business, the good bad and ugly. I wanna show you how serious I am with step one, follow me to the spare room." He said opening the bedroom door looking at me.

Hesitantly, I listened following up behind him as we walked down the hallway. If it was a bracelet and a couple of bags he could keep that shit, it was cool and all but not all the time. I wanted Reggie's love, his ear in certain things, his attention, and him to be a good father and man. Anything outside of that wasn't really phasing me right now.

"I know you been driving me crazy, taking me around to all these different places for the nursery. And I know how important it means to you that our princess has the best room in the house so I wanted to come through and do that for her. I hope you like it." He said swinging the door open making me gasp.

"Reggie!" I said covering my mouth looking around at the green and purple walls. "Reggieee." I said again feeling tears stream down my face. The curtains were gold and he had little butterflies going up her wall. "And I went shopping for her just a little bit." He said opening the closet showing me a whole wardrobe making me smile on the inside. "This is so beautiful Reggie." I said standing in the middle of room taking it all in. The crib was set up, I had a rocking chair just like I wanted in the corner, she already had diapers and wipes to last for days. Everything was just perfect and he took a lot off my hands little do he know. My love language was not having to worry about certain things and he was feeding it right now. The act of service definitely came through and had my heart a little soft for him.

"And tell her that her uncle popped his shit too!" Lijah walked in the room making me laugh and shake my head at him. "Both of y'all did this?" I asked looking at them. "Hell yeah." Reggie said.

"Well thank y'all. I really do appreciate this." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Can you give us a minute Lijah? And you can stay for dinner tonight, I'm cooking." I said making him clap his hands. "You already know I'm down for staying if you cooking. Just keep this nigga out the kitchen." Lijah said talking about Reggie making me laugh. "Get out!" Reggie said feeling played making me and Lijah laugh harder.

After closing the door on Lijah Reggie walked back in the room sitting in the rocket chair.

"Thank you for doing the nursery Reggie, this means a lot to me." I said making him smile. "Although we aren't in the best place right now I respect that you're standing on business with your child." I said making him nod his head.
"I'm always do that but thank you. This just one less thing you gotta worry about. I don't want you stressing about nothing and I just want you to know I love you. We in this together even when you feeling alone." He said warming my heart.

Babyyyyy... y'all been on my ass about this damn part🤣but I respect it though. Sometimes I get into a writers block... let me be honest, I've been working on a new book🌚🤣but I'm not even about to drop that until I get closer to the end of this book. But I'm kind of back, you'll know when I'm gone again.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.6K 65
a fat girl named Janceia doesn't know what love feels like. things never go right in her life. with her mother heavly addicted to cocaine and her bul...
210K 7.7K 31
Just Read. No description, Introduction explains it all.
214 38 12
A guy name Marlo that's very busy for his life, had found love of the girl name Abby and stood close to each other. Two different people in each two...
13K 403 35
This Story About A Teen Girl Name Michelle Planning On Going To College Going To Be A Lawyer Falls In Love With The Plug & They Have To Go Through Tr...