𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔

By i4yuuta

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ⌇ ❝ bibbity bobbity boo, seven artworks ⌇ coming true, but don't forget that ⌇ reality... More

﹅ p'៹rologue 𖧧 ⸝ ıllı
﹅ t'៹he creators 𖧧 ⸝ ıllı
﹅ f'៹orms 𖧧 ⸝ ıllı

﹅ i'៹ntro 𖧧 ⸝ ıllı

113 13 28
By i4yuuta

(best read in white background, smallest size of gill sans with good internet connection)

❛ wait, who are you ? ❜
❛ you made me, remember ? ❜

✎... seven students with an art project to finish . . .

. . . the potter, the painter, the tailor, the writer, the dancer, the singer, and the inventor, all working together to fight pass their procrastinating habits, imperfect models, and lacking ideas to make their art in the form of their ideal type . . .

. . . managing to finish their project together even after hardcore procrastinating, their project was ready to be presented to the art teacher right on time . . .

. . . their projects all disappeared the morning of the due date, and they had to suffer the wrath of mr. yoon for their empty hands . . .

. . . their projects had come to life . . .

⌗ enhypen applyfic ᝬ
⌗ school fantasy au ᝬ
⌗ status: ongoing ᝬ
⌗ all rights reserved w/ mah bestay abby ᝬ

NOW OUT AS OF JULY 19TH !

TAG 5+ PEOPLE TO JOIN THE PROJECT !

special taggies to my bbys owo:
rouxbloom @lluvhrts- -J4YiSM maplemarkie  JAKE-shim_EN-

© i4yuuta ft. RICEKYU, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.2K 101
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
47.5K 1.5K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
28K 455 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
878K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...