Kaisi Yeh Aashiqui

By foodie_bong

The MALHOTRA'S & The MURTHY'S are the 2 top most business empire in the country and Asia... and also the bigg... More

Meet the Families .

Their Lives.

113 18 2
By foodie_bong

Our story begins in the City of Dreams, that doesn't stop any individual from dreaming big MUMBAI.

It was a pleasant, peaceful Sunday morning in Mumbai with a clear blue sky , birds chirping, huming along and soothing cool soft breeze blowing outside.

'A perfect day to get some good morning workout done.' Thought a person while standing in his bedroom balcony, wearing nothing but a loose comfortable night trouser lying low on his sexy waist and stretched his tall ,toned ,well built, six packs abs ,fit, perfect, drool worthy body.

He was none other than one of our protagonist the handsome, good-looking, dashing, charming guy The Manik Malhotra.

Manik smiled in content and breathe in the fresh cool air and said " what a great weather, let's get started ".

After that without wasting a second he walked into his bedroom and went to the bathroom to get ready for some good intense workout.

Manik's bedroom with a balcony...

Manik walked down the stairs towards the entrance and was about to open the main door when a sweet cheery voice stopped him.

"Going out Manik?"

Manik turned his head and was faced with his sister-in-law Naira's beautiful smiling face .

"Yeah!" he grinned back.

"The weather is wonderful outside today, so thought of going for a jog instead of hitting the gym bhabi!"

Naira giggled at her full of spirit brother-in-law and said, " okay! But do return back in time for breakfast . As you know the rules of the house that everyone eats breakfast together and papa hates waiting. "

"Sure ,I will  bhabi!" Manik nodded his head and ran out of the house to finally start his morning workout.

While Naira turned around and walked towards the kitchen to help with the preparation of a huge sunday breakfast as all of the Malhotra men's were a big foodie.

Naira entered the Malhotra kitchen and smiled seeing a tall, beautiful woman wearing a simple, elegant, comfortable, light purple color Punjabi suit, standing there cooking and instructing all the kitchen staff non stop without any break.

The Kitchen ...

Naira sighed and smiled while watching her energetic mother-in-law Nyonika and walked towards her .

After reaching she back hugged Nyonika which startled her and haulted all her actions, making all the staff to breathe for a moment and thank Naira in their minds .

"Good morning ma!" Naira wished and kissed Nyonika's cheek lovingly making Nyonika relax and wish back with the same love and warmth in her voice, " Good morning beta!"

The staff too smiled watching the cute interaction between the two ,who loved, cared for and respected each other just like the beautiful bond between a mother and her daughter.

And prayed to the gods above in their minds to bless them and everyone else in the family so that they stay together like this in happiness and peace for forever and no harm comes to this lovely beautiful family.

Nyonika looked towards Naira after coming out of the hug and asked while again continuing with her cooking,

"Karthik woke up?"

"Yes MA! He is getting fresh-n up right now, Anu and Vansh is still sleeping. "

"What Anu is still sleeping?! Oh God what to do with this girl... it's all her father and brother's fault. They have spoilt and pampered her too much ... because of that nowadays she hardly listens to anything I say." ranted Nyonika with a displeased frown on her beautiful face.

"Relax Ma! It's nothing like that. Exams are over... college is closed that's why she is still sleeping in till now... or else she would have woken up. Let her sleep a little more, I'll wake both her and Vansh up before breakfast when I'll go to give papa his tea and Karthik coffee."

"OK!" Nyonika nodded her head and sighed, while Naira giggled cutely seeing her mother-in-law's antics... typical Indian mother.

After this both Nyonika and Naira and also all the staff got busy in their respective work .

And like this the kitchen got filled with the sounds of cooking, chattering, gossips , sweet laughters whereas the entire mansion got wrapped in the delicious smell of the mouth watering food being cooked...

Like this started the Sunday morning in the Malhotra Mansion without any of them knowing or having any clue,idea of how the lives fates of two people and two families are going to get change for forever ,starting from TODAY onwards.

******

On the other side, in one corner of a very small room which was previously a storage room in the servants quater now converted into a livingspace,  decorated with bare minimum things necessary to survive.

We can see a cute beautiful girl sitting on the floor and talking while looking at a photo frame that she was holding in her hand gently with lots of care and love as if it was the most precious prized possession in the world for her.

" my final year exams are over  and after few days the results will also be out. Finally the day when I'll be free from this cage hell is coming Ma... your Nandu will be independent, free like a bird."

Yes, the girl is our Nandini.

"I have been saving little little money for the past 13 years for this day. I have also applied for some jobs and once your topper beti gets a call from one of those companies Iam leaving this place for forever and go far, far away from the people leaving here." She said with a determined faraway look in her eyes as if only her body was present here but her soul, mind was elsewhere and started thinking about her life in the MurthyMansion...

In all her 19 years of life, the Narayan Murthy one of the top business man of the country ... her so called father had never once considered accepted her as his own blood ... his own daughter... he hated her and wishes that she never existed in the first place.

She was just a mistake, an illegitimate child, who will only bring disgrace to the name of the great Murthy family and the business empire if the world came to know about her real identity,  which had been kept secret from everyone outside this mansion for the past 19 years and he'll make sure to keep it like that only  for the rest of the life.

And Nandini also wants the same... feelings are mutual, she too doesn't want to be related to him or the Murthy family in any way possible.

She was only her mother's daughter.

Mr.Murthy played with her mother's feelings who was an orphan and worked in the Murthy empire as his secretary, used her and threw her away when he was done with her and got married to his wife Mrs. Kamolika Murthy.

And the only reason he brought her to the Murthy Mansion after her mother passed away while giving birth to her was because of Mr. Krishnakanth Advani or else she would have been already dead as per Mr.Murthy's wish.

Mr. Krishnakanth Advani.

Mr. Advani is Mr.Murthy's father's childhood best friend, Murthy's familyfriend ,and  also one of the major shareholders of the Murthy empire.

How she don't know but somehow he came to know about her birth and what her so called father had done to her mother and threatened Mr.Murthy to take her responsibility as her father or else he will spread the news in the whole media ruining his precious reputation public image. And  like this she ended up living with the Murthy's .

In front of Krishnakanth they treated her as one of their own family members but once he is not present ... behind the gates walls of the Mansion she was treated as a mere servant or maybe even worse than that.

Being an illegitimate child meant Nandini would be treated as a TRASH for the rest of her life according to the Murthy's.

Her life here was only filled with humiliation, torture, pain ,emptiness, insults like slut and many more...so that Nandini would always remember that she wasn't meant to be born and remember her lowly status.

But in the depth of the darkness surrounding all around her, there is still present a tiny spark of light, hope in Nandini's life in the  form of Mr. Krishnakanth whom she considers like her grandfather And calls him NANU , Nandini is very greatful to him because of him she is still alive and also got the opportunity to good quality education as the Murthy's couldn't stop her from going to school, college as they had to keep up with their pretence in frontofhim... but that doesn't mean that they had spend huge amount of money on her noooo never... Nandini has gotten admission purely on her merit and scholarship which she is proud of and now because of that she can get her freedom.

And also there is Veebha her one and only friend , sister who also works in Murthy Mansion and is 3 years elder than her.

And lastly Rishab ,her step younger brother... The only Murthy who loves and cares for her and treats her as a human being who has feelings.

These are the three few people whom Nandini trusted with  her life , loved unconditionally and would do anything for them.

She will miss these two people very much when she runs away from here.. Nandini wishes that she could take Rishab with her too but she doesn't have that much money or capable enough to look after Rishab but she promises herself that she'll keep in contact with them .

A knock on the door brought Nandini out of her depressing thoughts ,

"Nandu Madam is calling you to her room immediately... she says it's urgent and to hurry up. If you're late then there will be dire consequences... punishments waiting for you. " said one of the maid and went away.

Nandini sighed heavily and kept the photo frame gently on the small table present in the room and said softly," I hope my dream will come true, Ma."

After that she got up to go meet Mrs.Murthy one of the three devils in her lifea and before she could open the door to her room Nandini thought that she could almost hear her mother reply to her with a sweet motherly soft voice which brought a beautiful smile on her face...

'Of course it will, my dear Nandu! '.

And Then she finally left to get her day started, to complete her work and also to see what more new challenges, problems, troubles are waiting for her today.

**************************************

Here is the very first chapter of the story, how did everyone find it?

How did everyone find both Manik and Nandini's life?

Will Nandini be able to achieve her dreams and escape from her hell life or more trouble is waiting for her, your thoughts everyone?

And please click on the ⭐️ button if you liked 👍 the chapter.

TC,
LOVE YOU ALL💜

SB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
96.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
369K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...