Amorously Entwined

By Twisted_Truths

Relationships were tested as a storm by the name of Cookie Lyon entered the Empire scene. As old feelings wer... More

Summary & Introduce
2 Powerful On Top
More Powerful When You're Addicted
Say Yes Ma'am
Birthday Love
Secrets Out
Poor Tink Tink
Cookie Always Fixes It
Future vs Past
How The Hell Did You.........
A Lioness and Her Pride
Too Far to Back out Now
First Love Makes Lasting Love
Dream On With Two..

Love, Babies, and Plans for the Future

595 26 6
By Twisted_Truths

Unedited AF

A Week Later

Nessa sat in the glass conference room crying as the head trio walked in. Concerned faces on display, they were the epitome of convincing. "Nessa what's wrong?" Anika asked, giving her a consoling hand. "Shyne.... they found his head.....floating in the Hudson," she bawled her eyes out. The last of her family was dead. She had no one. "I'm so sorry for you loss Nessa. I know how hard it is to lose the last bit of family you have left," Cookie added as she took a seat. Through tears Nessa glared at Cookie. Who did she think she was fooling? Nessa knew it was them. She knew they killed Shyne. She just couldn't prove it. Anika looked between the two, the tension high. In a panic she looked at Lucious who was getting a kick out of it.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Nessa huffed out. "You're going to press on and make Shyne proud. I know right now you feel like there is no way up, but Shyne didn't bring you this far for you to bow out. He wanted the world to know your name. Prove that you are as worthy as he said you were. I watched my brother stand in that studio and release years of emotion and pent up anger. Like i was meeting him for the first time. It was beautiful. Now all I can think about is how that was the last time I'll ever see that. But truthfully we all can see it again. With you," Lucious made crocodile tears fall as he kept eye contact with Nessa. Maybe he was telling the truth?

"Lucious, do you know who killed Shyne?" She asked. She couldn't take this run around anymore. "My brother had a whole lot of enemies. Been that way for years. But I promise you I will use every resource I have to find out who hurt him. And I promise you I'll make them pay personally." Nessa felt the conflict. Was she going to accept this? "Okay," she mumbled and dropped her head in her hands. Her sobs grew making everyone uncomfortable. "Why don't you take the day and get some rest?" Anika suggested. Nessa nodded and stood up slowly. "That girl is slow," Cookie murmured once Nessa was out the conference room. "I expect nothing less with anybody stuck under Shyne dumbass."

It took nothing for them to be able to flip the case onto Shyne's Ace. A tip that led PD straight up to Ace's hideout resulted in him being held in an interrogation room for the weekend. By hour 38, he was pissed. They didn't even have to walk back into the room for him to just go off on a rant. He gave enough detail to back their theory. Ace wanted to do a different job and Shyne wanted revenge. Ace tried to swing a plea deal which the prosecutors shot down instantly. He was getting the book thrown at him. With him tucked away and all eyes were officially off Empire aside from Jamal's recovery, things were feeling relatively normal. Hell even Nessa found some act right.

"Luciooooouuuusssss," Anika and Cookie sang out. The sound of his soles pounding against the floor echoed in the hall. "What y'all....... want?" He froze as he noticed them in new bathing suits. It something about straps and thin fabric that made him hard as steel. "What is all this?" He asked with a grin on his face, noticing their bumps poking out. "This is our way of saying........It's time," Anika said with a straight face. Lucious blinked confusion taking over. She was just talking all sultry. What was this? "Time for what? Why are you pulling on a robe?" "Lucious we're showing. Clothes are starting to not fit. We can't hide this from the boys much longer. We need to tell them," Cookie explained. "Alright whatever is fine. When yall planning on doing this? Take those back off man." "You mean when are WE?" Cookie questioned.

"Well Jamal comes home in a couple days. We can announce at the welcome home dinner," Anika suggested. "It's going to be hot. Let's do a cookout." "You think Jamal wanna be in the backyard?" Lucious tossed as he sauntered over to them, removing the robes off their body. "He's going to want to good ass food. Please Papi?" Cookie begged. He rolled his eyes. She just wanted to throw some damn shrimp on a grill. She had been bugging about it for the past few days.  "Whatever. Get your ass on the bed so I can get lost in these webs," Lucious growled as he bit his lip. "No time. We gotta get ready," Cookie cut him off. "Ready for what? Whatever it is we got time." "Lucious you can get some pussy later. We're not going to be late to this appointment!" She snapped at him.

He groaned before plopping on the bed. He just wanted to gushy. While they headed to Cookie's doctor appointment, the boys had a moment of reunion with Jamal. "There he is. Why you sitting out here?" Keem asked. Jamal looked over his shoulder and gave a half smile. His mind had been going nonstop. He felt bad for himself. He felt dumb as hell but he still felt some sympathy for Freeda. She was just a product of her environment. Or lack thereof. The streets was all she knew thanks to her dad. He just wished he could've helped her turn her life around. She was a friend turned enemy. That's what hurt him the most. "Just enjoying the sunshine. Everyome doesn't have that privilege," Jamal responded. His tone gloom as a stormy day.

"You ready to come home? You got 2 days," Dre asked, hoping his little brother would cheer up to that news. "I guess. I should be excited huh? At least I have the ability to go home." "Mal what the hell is wrong with you bro?" Keem spat. Cookie had said he was down in the dumps but this was deep in the trenches. "I feel guilty man. Freeda is locked up for something this family did." "First of all we didn't do shit. That was ma and pops," Keem argued. "And we are a direct extension of them. What 1 Lyon does, we all do. That's how the world sees us anyways," Dre added. "Now she's locked up as a result. That's not her fault," Jamal muttered.

"The hell it ain't she shot you!" "Keem you don't think you'd go after whoever if Ma or dad was murdered? You don't think you'd want revenge if you knew the nigga who did it was still living, breathing and laughing through life? Not locked up but living his best life out here as a free man. She's a victim. No one thought about her when her pops was taken from her," fresh tears fell from Mal's eyes. "Regardless of her being a victim, theres a time, place and conversation for that. She could've handled it better," Dre dropped. "Not if you don't know any better than what we knew before our lives became this. I just want something different from our family," the boys nodded in agreement. It was time for something new.

"And we will. Rhonda and I were talking about that the other day. The change is going to have to start with us. Ma and Pops are too old and too stuck in their ways. They done corrupted Anika. We're going to have to be the change we want to see." Keem nodded then chuckled. "I still can't believe she the one who shot Shawn. I know she was scared out her mind," he continued on. His laughter becoming contagious. "Is that why she stress eating?" Jamal asked. "What are you talking about?" "Yeah I ain't seen Anika eat much of shit." "She don't look like she done gained weight to you? I swear she had on one of ma's dresses the other day." "Rhonda said the same thing." "She look the same to me."

The 3 all stared at each other for a few minutes. Were they missing something? After a while, Jamal's spirits began to lift. He was still feeling guilt but he had to admit he was ready to go home. He had been making strides in therapy. With a cane, he could walk on his own for a good amount of time but he still needed a wheelchair for when those random pains hit. When his mother showed up to pick him up, his mind went back to the weight gain thought. She definitely had gained some weight. There was no hiding it. "I'm so glad you're finally home baby." "Me too ma." "Had me stressed the fuck out over you." "I know but I'm getting better." "Yes you are because you are my strong baby. You're a Lyon." He gave her a solemn smile. He was lucky to be alive.

Getting to the mansion, they spotted Juanita out front ready to help. "Welcome home Mr Jamal," she greeted as she helped him get out the car. "Thank you Juanita. Where everybody else at?" "They in the back. You hungry?" Cookie asked. "I could eat." Wanting to walk in, Jamal let Cookie give him some support as they walked up the steps. As they approached the back door, Jamal took in the happy sight. Lucious was rubbing Rhonda 7 month belly. Andre was manning the grill. Hakeem was jumping in the pool like a damn kid. Even Anika was happy as hell. "We're going to make a difference in this life Jamal. I promise you that," Cookie whispered. He nodded, following her out the back door. "Look who is home!" Cookie announced as Jamal took his time stepping into the backyard.

The family cheered for his arrival. Hugs passed around left and right ending with Lucious pulling Jamal in for a tight embrace. "Welcome home son," Lucious spoke. "Thanks dad. Thanks to everyone. So happy to be home. So so happy," he wiped a stray tear as he sat down on a lounge chair. As the celebration continued, Cookie made her way over to Dre, checking on her shrimp more or less. "I thought I was manning the grill," Dre voiced. "You are," she responded, using her long acrylics to grab a shrimp. "Jamal do you want something to drink?" Anika offered as she poured herself a gingerale in a glass. "No thank you. I want some food but Dre taking too long," Jamal heckled.

"I'll take a drink," Keem tossed from the pool. Rolling her eyes, Anika grabbed one for Keem and walked it over to him. Everyone else focused on food, no one noticed Hakeem being extra playful. Not until Anika was standing at the edge of the pool holding a drink out. Cookie seen how close she was but didn't expect her to fall. Instead of grabbing the drink from her, Keem grabbed Anika's wrist, pulling her into the pool along with him. Her quick scream caught everyone's attention. Especially Lucious whose mind went straight to hell. Anika not coming up quick enough made him react without thinking.

Jumping into the pool, he swam straight to the bottom and grabbed her. The shock of being yanked in the pool has her too shocked to react quick enough and swim back up. Coming back up, she gasped loudly before swimming to the edge. Spinning his head, Lu's eyes locked in on Hakeem. "Dad it was a joke. I was just playing!" Keem panicked and tried to swim away but Lucious grabbed him and put him in a head lock. Cookie and Dre helped Anika out the pool. A couple coughs aside, she was perfectly fine. "I'm okay I'm okay," Anika reassured them. The sound of Keem splashing in the water made everyone look his way just to see Lucious shoving the boy underwater for 10 seconds.

"LUCIOUS! SHE'S OKAY!" Cookie yelled to get his attention. Keem coughed up water when Lucious finally let him go.  "I was.....just...... playing," Keem breathed out. "Stop fucking playing so damn much!" "Nah wait a minute. You just swam! In your big age! You just swam! I don't know about yall but the Lucious I know can't swim," Jamal pointed out. Cookie pursed her lips. She knew his ass could swim. He couldn't convince her otherwise because what is the point of buying a house with a large ass pool if you couldn't swim? Lucious huffed as he climbed out the pool. Anika handed him a towel, his face stuck on pissed off until he looked her over. He relaxed when he saw for himself that she was okay. While everyone was still stuck on Lucious swimming, Rhonda's eyes never left the see-through cover up that was no longer covering up Anika's plump body.

"Anika are you pregnant?" She asked. All eyes were on the debutante in a snap. The wet material made her little bump extremely visible. "This is not how the announcement was supposed to go," Anika mumbled. "WHAT!?" All 3 of the boys spat. "Surprise?" Anika said. "Wait no." "You playing right?" "Ma you knew this?" "Your mother is pregnant too," Lucious went ahead and spilled, not seeing a reason to drag this out. "HOW!?" the boys said simultaneously again. "Nah man." "Dad what the fuck!?" "I thought you was dying or something." Rhonda sat with her mouth permanently open. Who the hell would've guessed that? "I thought yall were stress eating," Rhonda mentioned. "I did too!" Jamal tagged on.

"Ain't that much stress in the world for me to gain weight like this," Cookie spat as she made herself a plate. "Pops........how can you still have kids medically speaking? I thought your condition-" "My condition is nonexistent. Thanks to Juanita, Anika and your mama I'm cured," Lucious interrupted Andre. "Wow...... was not expecting to come home to this," Jamal muttered. "I wasn't expecting this ever," Keem added. "How far along are you guys?" Rhonda asked. She seemed to be the only one who thought it was cute. Three new Lyon cubs. That's 3 new babies that were going to have every single one of them wrapped around their tiny fingers. She didn't know why they bothered to even act like this.

"I'm 18 weeks today. We're a month apart." "Well I for one hope they are girls. We getting too outnumbered here," Rhonda rubbed her swollen belly as she eyed the goodies on Cookie's plate. Like clockwork, Dre handed her a plate of her own. "I just can't believe it. Ma how you let him trap you like that?" Jamal chuckled. He knew there was no way in hell they expected this. "Trust me I wasn't trying to. But what can I do about it now? It's taken over my whole body already." "So that's why Anika was basically living in the bathroom?" Keem questioned. Lucious slapped him in the back of the head making him wince. "What I do?"

A smile crept on Jamal's face as he heard Cookie's words from earlier. We're going to make a difference. "So this is like a second chance for our family. Dad is going to live. A whole new generation being born. This is a chance to do things right....... I'm excited." "I'm not," Hakeem jumped in. "Of course you're not. You're no longer the baby," Andre reminded him. "Yo wait. The age difference between your oldest and your youngest is like 30 years. How does that feel?" Mal glanced between his parents. Both held a grossed out expression. "Shut the fuck up," they both spewed. The boys burst out laughing as they continued to heckle their parents. The news went better than they expected.

The following week, an announcement was made at Empire. It didn't take long before headlines were surfacing everywhere. The world was in an uproar. Wasn't long after that when Cookie's sisters came storming through. Their loudness carried from the front desk at Empire down the hallway. Anika stepped off the elevator and froze when she seen them. Backing up she got back on and headed up to Lucious office. Moving as quickly as she could, she barreled through the doors, quickly shutting and locking them behind her. "Cookie your-" her words cut off by Lucious face deep in Cookie's pussy. Cookie held a finger up, her head tossed back as she took in a deep breath. "Fuck!" She squealed, her orgasm crashing into her quickly.

Lucious slurped up the mess, lowering her legs as she caught her breath. "Okay...... what?" Cookie said between breaths. "Your sisters are here," Anika rushed out. A loud groan came from Cookie and Lucious. They always popped up at the wrong time. "Safe to say they know," Lucious said. "I don't care. I want a nap now. They always fucking up shit," Cookie whined. The phone on the desk rang, Anika walked over and answer. "Lucious office. Hold on. What do you want me to say?" Cookie moaned and groaned, throwing a mini tantrum. "Send them up," she spat, not meaning the words she said. "They can come up." Hanging up, Anika rushed to the restroom. Lucious looked over at Cookie with her dress pushed up still and laughed.

"Come on Cookie Monster. The quicker this conversation is had, the better." He helped her stand up, straightening out her dress. Knocks at the door made a pout display onto Cookie's face. She couldn't stand her sisters. Lucious opened the door with a smile on his face. "Candace. Carol." "Mmhmm Lucious," Candace snarked. "Hey Lucious," Carol giggled as she hugged him. Cookie rolled her eyes at her sisters. "Loretha." "You got 1 time and I'm snatching that weave out your head," Cookie bit back. "Awww Candace look at her belly," Carol squealed. She couldn't help but to rub it. Cookie raised an eyebrow, staring down Candace.

"What is this? You said for fun. Seems like things done got pretty serious." "I'm still trying to figure out why you think you're my mama?" Cookie snapped, swatting Carol's hands off of her. "Do you honestly think it's wise for you to be having a baby at your age?" Lucious glared holes into Candace's head. "Don't do that. Don't come here trynna put your bad juju on me. You wish you could carry another baby and look this good. How about you do me a favor since you're so concerned about me being pregnant. How about you keep your shriveled up ass away from me? That would keep me stress-free indefinitely. Can you do that?"

"Why do you have to be so dramatic?" "Nah that's you coming up into my company with your funky ass attitude." Candace scoffed, seeing Lucious snickering in the corner of her eye. "You must be so proud to be having more babies that you can torture," she spat his way. "What children have I tortured? You seem to be mistaken," Lucious responded. "Let's not act like my nephews grew up in a good environment," Candace continued on. It took nothing for Cookie to jump back down Candace's throat. Anika walked out of the restroom at the sound of all the bickering. The phone to her ear and scrunched look on her face, Lucious instantly noticed her peeved attitude. Looking at Cookie he would be a blind man to miss the frustration popping from the veins in her neck.

He couldn't have both of his baby mamas stressing with high blood pressure. "AYYE!" His voice boomed in the office like surround sound. Anika's groan making everyone's head turn. "I DON'T FUCKING CAAAAARRRREEEE. JESUS! You keep saying you want my happinesss but you're not letting me be happy. Just because it's not your way of life and your norm does not mean I'm not happy. We're having our babies and we're going to be a family whether you like it or not mom. I'm done having this conversation with you. Either you accept it or you will not be around for even a glimpse of our child." Abruptly hanging up, she let out the deepest breath before seeing eyes on her. Cookie couldn't contain her smile. She knew Anika was going to snap on her parents sooner or later.

She might've been a horny ass cry baby but she was also becoming a bit agressive, especially when people went against her and tried to baby her. She nearly tore off Lucious' head for telling her to put on flats instead of heels since she kept complaining about her feet hurting. Adding on that she didn't have to be like Cookie in everyway was the nail in the coffin. It all happened so fast, it took both Cookie and Lucious a few minutes to process what was happening. "Why are you two still here?" Anika spat at Candace and Carol. "Uh this has nothing to do with you. This is family business," Candace barked. Before either women could clap back, Lucious swiftly stepped in. He held up a finger and cleared his throat as he stepped directly in front of Candace.

"You will not come into my establishment, screeching like a fucking banshee then have the audacity to say Anika is not family. She is more family than you will ever be. Tell me what brings you back around? Because it's not Cookie being pregnant. Your marriage falling apart? You need some money to save your house? That white man beating your ass? Whatever it is, I don't give a shit. What I care about are these two behind me. So to ensure the safety and sanity of them, you are hereby banned from Empire. If you come close you will be tossed in a cell so fast, you will think you were kidnapped. Don't call. Don't text. Don't even think about what a single person over here is doing. Try me and you'll be seeing the boogie man," his grin crept along his face, sending chills up Candace's body. "You're dismissed," Lucious whispered as he brushed past her to open the door.

Cookie smirked and waved at both of her stunned sisters. She didn't fuck with them that much for a reason. "You good?" Cookie turned and asked Anika. A nod followed before Anika fell into Cookie's chest with tears. Lucious rolled his eyes and shook his head. The Kitty's roar only lasted for so long before she was back to normal. "What happened Anika?" He asked, not sure if he wanted to. "Family is annoying as fuck. This is supposed to a joyous time for me and is not. Between the morning sickness and arguing. I fucking hate this shit," she pouted. Cookie snickered, pissing her off even more. She pulled away, seeing the stifled laughter. She huffed and stomped out the office, slamming the door shut. "What happened to 'You gotta be sensitive Lucious. Be nice to the girl'. You forget your own rule?" "Shut up stupid," Cookie giggled as she went to apologize.

The following week

"Oh my goodness! This is so adorable. Thank you Tiff," Rhonda beamed as she opened gifts. Dre sat next to her, happy that today was everything Rhonda had dreamed of. This pregnancy had been long and adventurous to say the least but he'd give his life to go through it all again. What he didn't expect was Anika to offer to plan this baby shower for them. According to Cookie, she just needed something to do to ease her mind about the rest of this pregnancy. Give her something to look forward to instead of always complaing about what was wrong. "This is from..... Lucious? What is this?" Anika nosely asked as she handed the small box to Rhonda. A simple glare made Anika roll her eyes.

Both Andre and Rhonda stared with their heads cocked to the side, at a pair of keys. House keys to be exact. "Pops........" "Those are the keys to a new home for your growing family. Six bedrooms, seven baths, a nanny quarter below. More than enough room to grow and for the new cub to run around freely." "Oh my goodness! I don't know what to say. Thank you," Rhonda gasped. "Wow. We can't thank you enough Pops," Andre added in shock. Who knew Lucious was so excited to be a grandfather when he was becoming a dad yet again. "No the thank you is to you two. Because of yall the Lyon Legacy will live on and with the recent events in life, I'm looking to the future. The next generation. I'm excited to see what they create," Lucious beamed. All these pregnancies was making him soft.

Andre stood up to hug his father. Who knew he had such a vulnerable side. Gifts continued to get opened, none topping Lucious. Jamal sauntered over to Cookie as she popped a piece of candy in her mouth. "Sooooooooo." She hummed, rolling her eyes at him. "I got a question." "That's all you got these days. You got something new? An album or something? You got a new boy toy?" Cookie snapped before he could even ask. "No ma. I'm focusing on my music." "No you're focusing on my business instead of getting you some. What you want?" "I just wanted to know if you and Anika were going to tell us what these new cubs are going to be jeez." Cookie huffed.

She was certain it was another boy but Anika wanted to wait to find out. She said she wanted a gender reveal and baby shower thrown into one. Cookie agreed in order to stop the tears from constantly flowing. "We don't know." "Ummmmm why not? Isn't Anika like 5 months now?" "Yes but surprises are better I guess. You gotta wait just like I gotta wait." Jamal smacked his lips. That was a shitty deal. Especially since he was the only one of the boys who was genuinely excited for the babies. Andre had his own baby to be excited about, and Keem was wallowing is self pity since he was involuntarily practicing abstinence. He just wanted to make sure he was buying the right things for them. If they were both girls, he planned on dressing them up like Tia and Tamera in Sister Sister.

"So dad was a little sappy today," Jamal randomly threw out. "Mmhmm like your brother over there. What is wrong with him now?" "He'll be alright. Nothing that needs anyone's attention." "Hmmmm. He'll be alright as soon as he leave Tiana autotuned ass alone." Jamal snickered. She didn't have to do that girl like that. "Ma but for real. You ever expect your life to turn into this?" Cookie sat quietly as she looked around the large room. "There were times I didn't even think I'd see outside of that prison wall again. I never even thought that Lucious and I being together again was an option, let alone including another person, especially like Anika. Didn't think the chance would ever be given to me. But I'm grateful it did," she spoke, her eyes landing on her 2 lovers dancing in their own world. "Now look who's sappy," Jamal taunted before getting up. Cookie shook her head and chuckled.

Another hour had passed before the baby shower was winding down. "Anika thank you again. You didn't have to do this," Rhonda beamed as she gave Anika a hug. "It's no problem. I loved every second of putting it together." Looking behind Anika, Rhonda spotted Cookie and Lucious laughing and heavy on the pda. "It's actually kinda cute seeing them together. Dre always said they were like king kong versus godzilla." "Oh they are but there are a lot of moments like this. I love watching them just be happy like this." "You don't get jealous?" Anika shook her head. She had her moments when she wanted to be included but just like in the bedroom, she loved just being that figure in the corner. Some things were beautifully displayed when you sat still long enough.

"Even when he's being the extra protective Lyon?" "No. Because I know why he does it. I understand him so much more now and in order to do that I had to understand and know Cookie. That missing piece that connects all of his dots. She is that piece. But he is a little more protective of her out of fear. This is probably the most vulnerable time in all of our lives and that fear of losing again....... I'm even scared. But I know he got her just like I know he has me." Rhonda smiled. Love never looked so good on the three. She couldn't help but to root that they will last until the end of time. "Hey babe you ready?" Andre walked over after loading up their car. "Uh yeah. Anika-" "Don't thank me again. Seriously I'm so happy to do this for you guys."

Giving them a hug, Anika headed over to her lovers. "Did you know your mom had a miscarriage?" Rhonda whispered up to Andre. Anika's words instantly made her think she was talking about a miscarriage. "Yeah...... she told me a couple months ago. Now that I think about it.....she might've told me she was pregnant on the fly," Dre explained. "What did she say?" "She said she was grateful for another chance at life. That she lost so much in her life, parents, a daughter, sisters, her husband, her boys, her time. And now it felt like God was giving it all back." Leaning her head into his body, Rhonda smiled. God was truly shining on the Lyon family. This had to be the most peaceful time she has seen since being apart of the family.

A Couple Weeks Later

Lucious walked into the bedroom with a bowl of fruit as Anika and Cookie lounged across the bed. "Am I the first person yall have had a 3 some with?" Anika randomly asked. "Girl what?" Cookie spat, grabbing a grape. "Am I? It's not like you two are so accepting." "We accepted yo ass." "Can yall just answer the question?" "No Anika. You're not." Cookie tossed. "Who was she?" "Uh who said it was with another woman?" "I'm not gonna believe Lucious was cool with another man fucking you in front of him especially with the stories the two of you have told. "Damn straight. But it was in 91-" "92," Cookie interrupted. "No it wasn't." "Yes it was. I had Jamal in 91 Lucious."

"Whatever. All i know is it was summer and you kept wearing them damn shorts. That little bit of baby fat left on you." "Mmhmm you was trying to impregnate me again." "I was not-" "Yes you fucking was Lucious. I had to lie and say Jamal had my body acting up for you to leave me alone." Lucious waved her off as Anika giggled. She sat with with pure focus, not wanting to miss a thing. "Anyways. It was with.......Olivia cousin. The one from Texas." "No it was Billie's country bama ass cousin Danielle." "I know that Cook." "How did this happen? Yall just seen her and was like damn she fine?" Anika questioned wanting details. "Hell naw!" They both spewed.

Summer '92

Lucious leaned against his car, his eyes on the lookout. The block had been hot for a few days. He wanted to lay low but leave it to Cookie to want a party. Since work was on hold for a minute, she figured why not do what they do best and get paid? Entertain the people. Lucious wasn't up for performing so he let his boys take the stage. He was too busy with other pressing matters. One of those included getting Cookie to open up shop. She had been holding out on him and it was getting to him heavy. It didn't help that she was strutting around with ass cheeks damn near about to fall out the shorts she put on. He quickly learned after she had Andre that he loved that baby weight on her. No matter how much she objected, he couldn't help but to want a taste of her at all times.

"Do you hear me? Lucious!" Cookie snapped her fingers in his face, pulling him back down. "What?" "I need you to go get some ice." "Tell Bunkie to go. He ain't doing shit." "Neither are you. Come on man. Hurry up," she spat. Lucious leaves forward and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her to his body as his hands found their way to her booty. "Why you running from me?" "Ain't nobody running from you. Can you get off me?" "I'm not even on you the way I want. Come on Mami. I know you feel him. He missing all of this sweetness," he spoke into her neck, biting on her sweet spot. She giggled as she gave him more access. Her thighs clenching together, moans threatening to escape her on her tongue. "You gonna give me some?" "Maybe if you go get that ice like I asked you to," she pushed at his chest, stopping herself before they were butt ass naked in front of everyone.

No matter how much she wanted him, she didn't want another baby and that's all he was talking about. Next time it will be a girl. We having another baby by next year. She didn't want that shit. She still had about 15 pounds left on her from Jamal. She was good on another baby for now. "Cookie!" Carol yelled her name for the entire state to hear. "What Carol damn!? Don't you see me doing something?" "Not really........" "Girl what do you want?" Standing next to her was a girl about 5'6, caramel skin, her titties were a B cup but her ass and hips made up for what she lacked. She had a face that screamed Houston Texas and when she opened her mouth, it only confirmed it even more. "Cookie this is Danielle. Billie cousin. Danielle this is my sister Cookie and that's Lucious, her man."

"Nice to meet yall! I was telling Carol that this shit is popping. Been a while since I even been out to wrangle up some............" her words trailed off as she seen Remi walk by with shorts made to give her a yeast infection. "She robs niggas," Cookie randomly informed Danielle. "Oh what the hell?" Lucious couldn't not laugh at the girls accent. "Yall definitely do thangs a bit different here. I'm learning that real quick." "Mmhmm Carol come help me real quick," Cookie grabbed her sister's hand and pulled her towards the house, leaving Danielle and Lucious by themselves. Lucious kept his eyes on his women, he was gonna get her tonight by any means. He did notice that he was not the only one who was getting a good glimpse of the swish in Cookie's hips making her booty jiggle to perfection.

"So do you only sell that white girl or you got sumthin nature grew around here too?" Danielle quickly tossed to avoid confrontation of her wandering eyes. She wasn't dumb. She might've been new to Philly but she got the rundown of who to mess with and who to avoid. Billie made sure to inform her cousin on what women were most definitely off limit too. She knew just the type of cousin Danielle was and didn't want to explain to her aunt Gina why Danielle had a bullet in her ass. "You see that nigga over there being loud with the jacked up braids?" "Yeah?" "Go get it from him." "Good looking out," she nodded before walking over. Lucious chuckled once she made it over to Shyne. The confused look on his face said everything.

Shyne looked at Lucious then back at Danielle and shrugged his shoulders. He led Danielle towards the house, getting the girl out of Lucious' face for the time being. The party was coming alive when he took Dre with him to get some ice. By the time they got back, everyone they knew was there. The block was damn near jam packed. He hated it. If he didn't have eyes on Cook and Carol within 30 seconds, he was shutting shit down. Like clockwork he heard his wife's loudmouth. "Keep fucking playing with me if you want to bitch!" "Calm down shawty," he heard Danielle say. "Nah fuck that! You a damn mark Shyne! Lucious gone beat yo mothafuckin ass for touching me!" Eyes grew dark as Lucious zeroed in on Shyne who was shaking his head and waving Cookie off.

Looking back at her, she noticed Carol bouncing Jamal in her arms. He knew it was serious if Cook hadn't turned and snapped at her sister for having her baby outside with all these people around. "Come on man man," Lu muttered. Dre stumbled behind him, trying to help hold the bags of ice Lucious was carrying. Stopping at the ice chest, Lucious put the ice down and grabbed a chunky solid piece, leaving Dre in the care of Bunkie. Once he made it to Cookie, he noticed Danielle's knuckles were starting to bruise. "The fuck going on?" Looking to the side, Cookie huffed. "Your fucking friend thought he could touch my ass that's what!" "Dani punched him," Carol added. "Oh yeah," Lucious mumbled, as he handed Danielle the ice. He assumed Cookie at least got a hit in. He was shocked to know it was Danielle instead.

That girl didn't even know who they were but she stepped up for his wife and that was okay in his book. "I like pussy as much as the next nigga but that disrespect shit don't fly around me. I know damn well you don't get down like that anyways. Dude pushing boundaries," Danielle tossed without a care. "I'll handle him." "Mmhmm you better or I will. I'm sick of his ass Lucious!" Cookie gave him a look that only he could decipher. He nodded, his eyes landing on Shyne with ease. He had a plan already churning but he wasn't about to do it right now. There was a street full of people, and as much as Cookie was flapping her gums, he knew she wanted to enjoy the rest of her party. No, he'd get Shyne afterwards.

A few drinks and blunts on rotation and Cookie was back to dancing and living her best life. So much so, it didn't phase her when she started throwing it back ok Danielle. Lucious peeped it but it wasn't bothering him. In fact his mind was actually imagining what ifs. Like what if Cookie was willing to try something new? "Nigga is you in or out?" Bunkie asked, slamming dominoes on the table. "Lucious too busy watching his woman get snatched up by another jawn," Vernon threw out. "Who snatching who up?" Lucious asked before quickly counting 15 around the board. Silence met his ears. "That's what I thought. Now who coming with me?" "Nigga where?" Bunky spat.

"Need to have a conversation with Shyne," Lucious peeped the man making his rounds. Key sign he was finna go hit up one of his baby mamas. "Better do it quick. He finna jet," Vernon pointed out. Lucious stood up and walked over to the girls. "Get in the house," he instructed without stopping. Moving qoth the quickness, the girls rushed inside. Anytime a fight broke out in front of Lucious and Cookie house, niggas scattered like roaches. It was better to leave than to end up with a bullet in your ass. That usually ended with someone getting trampled though. "Ayye Lucious I was just finna-" "WHEW!" The sound of Lucious fist connecting with Shyne's jaw replicated bricks.

When Shyne fell on the ground, the stampede commenced. Screams rang out as the crowd cleared. "Fuck I tell you about touching what's mine huh!? You catch amnesia!?" Shyne's broken nose covered in blood as Lucious continued to release his frustrations. "That's enough Lucious," Bunky tossed. He and Vernon used every ounce of strength they had left to pull Lucious off the man. "Let me catch you back on the block and it's a wrap!" Shyne coughed as he rolled on his side. Sirens echoed from streets over, signaling it was time to head inside. Finding Shyne still on the ground, the cops arrested him. Who was dumb enough to still have product on him at the end of the night? The same dumb ass who dared to touch Cookie's ass.

"You always going overboard," Cookie murmured as she cleaned Lu's bloody knuckled. "You want me to be a punk?" "No but....." "But what? I'm listening." "Nothing Lucious." Using his free hand, he grabbed Cookie's ass, pulling her into him. She giggled as she pushed against his chest. "Can you stop so I can finish wrapping your hand?" "I ain't even started yet. You gonna give me some?" His lips a breathe away from hers. His eyes low with lust. She could feel the low growl in his chest as his hunger grew for her. "Maybe." "Maybe?" "Mmhmm maybe." Lucious smacked his lips. He didn't want to hear no damn maybe. "Where your little girlfriend go?" He asked. "Boy what are you talking about?" "Little Dani." "She is not my girlfriend. Stop playing with me."

"I think she like you." "So do a lot of bitches and niggas. Don't mean I'm a muncher." "You don't gotta be. Let her do the munching and I do the piping." Her eyes bucked as she looked at Lucious. "What are you talking about?" "Let's try something out." "Like what?" "Like a 3 some. You might like it." "Whyyyy I need a bitch to eat me when I got you?" "Remember when you said you wanted to choke on my dick while your pussy got ate? But not 69 cause you can't focus?" Cookie slapped his arm making him laugh. "This way you can get that." "You just wanna fuck 2 bitches that's it." "I been trynna fuck on you but you holding out on a nigga." "That had nothing to do with what i just said." "Baby you have the sweetest pussy a man could dream about. If a bitch was offering herself to me I'd still choose you. Every. Fucking. Time."

Cupping her face, Lucious pulled her in for a kiss. One scorching, drawing her onto his lap. Moans echoed, his hands reaching into the shorts he had veen ready to rip off of her. Danielle walked around the corner, she was about to head out when the sight before her stopped her in her tracks. Luciousfelt a presence, his eyes darting right at her. A chill went up her spine. Pulling away from Cookie, he gave Danielle his full attention. "Uh my bad. Wasn't trynna interrupt yall. I'm gonna head out. I'm sure B looking for me," she rushed out trying not to stare. "Where's the fire? Stay for a little bit," Lucious voiced, his tone seducing, his eyes dominating her mind.

"Imma just end up being a cockblock." "Or you could take one," Lucious casually tossed out. "I'm sorry what?" He chuckled deeply. "You want to taste my Cookie don't you?" Danielle froze. Was this a set up? "Uhhh-" "We not finna fuck you up. Just answer honestly." Looking between the two, Danielle was scared. Cookie leaned into Lu's neck, breathing in his scent as she bit on skin. She felt his monster rising. Was he getting turned on by this deer in headlights? "I mean....yeah but I aintrynna get my teeth knocked out. Shit I'll take a bite out of both of you." "Do it," a slight growl came out with his words. One that had Danielle clenching her legs together.

Standing up, Lucious felt Cookie tighten her hold on him as he approached Danielle. "Come on." "Wait where?" "Come show us how hard you bite," Lucious instructed as he grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to their bedroom. As she followed behind Lucious, Cookie's eyes never left her as she continued to feast on the spot that always has Lucious ready to break her. Danielle licked her lips. Cookie Lyon was fine as fuck. Getting into the bedroom, Lucious tossed Cookie on the bed. Her drunken giggles put a smile on his face. He pulled Dani in front. If she didn't eat the way Cookie wanted, then he knew this wasn't going to go down the way he envisioned in his head.

He took a step back as he watched Dani lust after his wife. Her hands moved slow as she pulled the shorts off. Seeing a tiny trimmed LL on Cookie's pussy being the first thing Dani noticed. She wanted to ask how she did it but now wasn't the time. Cookie's sweet scent was calling her name. Dropping down, she leaned in, her tongue brushed against Cookie's clit. A slit jump noticeable. Lapping her up like a thirsty dog, Dani felt she was doing a decent job. But Lucious knew better. While Dani was occupied down below, Cookie and Lucious shared a look. Mouthing what's wrong, Lucious chuckled at the unsatisfied look on Cookie's face. Cookie mouthed back I don't like it and shook her head. Lucious leaned into the bed, his fingers twisting and playing with her nipples as he whispered in her ear.

"Take it how you want it then. When I'm not giving you what you want, don't you take it?" She nodded, the only pleasure that she could focus on was the pleasure he was giving her. "Then take it," he demanded before standing back up and undressing. Cookie laid there for another 30 seconds before she was fed up. Aggressively shoving Dani off her coochie, Cookie sat up. "Lay on the bed," she told Dani. "Uh okay?" Confused, she complied. She was not about to get killed during a 3some. As soon as her head hit the pillow, Cookie stood on the bed and hovered over Danielle's face backwards. "Open your mouth." She dropped down, her clit lined up perfectly with her tongue. Danielle's hands landed on Cookie's ass as she sucked on her clit. A moan finally left Cookie's lips as she worked her hips.

"Mmhmm just like that." Lucious grinned a mile wide. He cupped Cookie's face and kissed her lips before standing up on the bed his own self. He stood over Danielle's body, perfect level for Cookie to swallow his length. "Fuck Cook," he groaned. Her moans vibrating on his soldier as she got it wet. This was fucking dream come true. With his hand gripping her hair, his thrust grew. Spit trailed down his member, the back of her throat taking a beating. "That's my nasty girl," he mumbled, a hand grabbed her by the throat tugging her orgasm to shore. Reading her body like a book, he pulled back and let her chase the rainbow. Her hands on Danielle's titties, Cookie bounced on her tongue, her milk fleeing with eagerness.

"Shit........fuck fuck," she squealed. Danielle's nails dug into Cookie derriere as she held onto her body. Cookie sat up straight, smothering the girl who gladly accepted it. Her hips grinding against her tongue, her sensitive bean threatening to spill again. As Cookie began to climb off, Lucious began to peel Danielle's clothes off. Completely bald, her pussy wasn't as pretty as Cookie's in his opinion hut was she leaking? Most definitely. 2 fingers made their way into her cave drawing a gasp out of her. Cookie bit her lip. Was she starting to get into this? Without a second thought, Cookie captured the very air Dani was releasing. A kiss taking all the air in her lungs. Why was Cookie so damn intoxicating?

"I wanna try," Cookie spat as she saw Lucious about to taste Danielle. "Bring your ass here." She giggled again, making her way between the girl's legs. Lucious bent her over, aligning himself with the snatch he was feening after as Cookie figure out where to begin. She had never licked a pussy but she had one and she watched Lucious a many night devour her. This shouldn't be too damn hard. Lucious rammed his monster in Cookie, her whimper met Danielle's ears. Not focusing on that, Lucious leaned down to Cookie's ear and gave her a couple pointers. "Like you sucking a dick without the dick." Cookie's eyebrows furrowed. How did that even make sense?

Pushing his advice out her head, she sucked on 2 of her fingers before stroking Dani's cave. Her mouth latched onto her pearl. So this is what pussy tasted like. Did she like it? She wasn't sure just yet. Curling her fingers up, she felt Dani growing wetter by the second. The excitement making Cookie teeter the edge of her own orgasm. Dani reached between her legs, wanting to push Cookie away. The lioness in her awakened as she grabbed Dani's hands and held them down on the bed. Lucious gripped Cookie's hips, the two intuitively in sync. The thrusting from Lucious in tune with ever tongue flick Cookie gave. Dani squirmed under her hold. There was no way this was Cookie's first time eating pussy.

As she shot off, Lucious picked up his speed. Cookie let Dani go as she tried to hold herself up and take the beating Lucious was handing out. Dani flipped around, her head hanging off the bed, face to face with Cookie's clit. She latched on, the dual stimulation sending Cookie over the edge. A squeal loud enough to wake up a sleeping baby made Lucious slapped a hand over Cookie's mouth as he battered her cervix. Feeling his own nut barreling forth, he pulled out. Any other time, he'd shoot up the club but tonight, he had the urge to paint a face white. Cookie laid on the bed as he shot his seed all over Dani's face. Cookie's inner thoughts took over as she licked every drop off Dani's face before biting the girl's lips. "Go check on the baby Lucious," she mumbled, her lips crashing into Dani's. "Nah. Carol got him. Spin that ass around," he demanded with a smack on Dani's thighs. This dream wasn't about to end anytime soon.

*Present Time*

"So it was bomb?" Anika pried. "As time passed it was," Lucious answered. "How long did it last?" "Til 3 in the morning I think," Cookie recollected. "No I mean like months or years." "Until 3 in the morning," Lucious reiterated. "I kicked her out afterwards," Cookie admitted. "Why if it was good?" "I had 2 babies. You wasn't about to be laid up in my house let alone my bed after that. Her ass went right on back to Texas after that week too. Didn't see her again." "Wooooow. So I'm the only one yall really wanted around?" The childlike giddiness bounced in her tone. Lucious hummed with slight annoyance. "Okay last question. Why do yall both have LL tatted on your ribs?"

Lucious and Cookie stared blankly at her. "You are as slow as they get," Lucious tossed, getting a pillow thrown at his face. "LL.....Lucious Lyon.....Loretha Lyon....." "Ohhh that's so cute. So when ee get married yall gonna add an A for Anika?" "When who gets married?" Lucious asked. Cookie chuckled to herself. "I want a wedding Lucious," Anika said with all seriousness. "Yeah we will see about that," Lucious muttered. Cookie snickered at the back and forth between her lovers. "Cookie would marry me. Wouldn't you?" "I don't know I haven't been proposed to," Cookie entertained. Anika hummed as she kept that thought in mind. They'd see how serious she is in due time.

Month and a half later

"Wow," Anika voiced as she and Rhonda sat pool side. "I know right? I can't get over this view," Rhonda gushed. Lucious was insane for gifting her and Dre a house. Especially one that overlooked the ocean. "I can't get over him picking out this house." "Ugh don't remind me. We're still trying to figure out what to do with all these rooms. I guess I'll just have to fill them up with a bunch of Lyon babies," Rhonda said with a laugh. Anika groaned as she rubbed her belly. "What's wrong. Are you okay?" "I'm fine. I was just thinking abiut being pregnant again and I think I'm good on that." "Everyone is different and according to Cookie every pregnancy is different." "Oh I know. She has to remind me everyday." Rhonda laughed as she grabbed her glass of sweet tea.

"I'm serious. It's not fair in my opinion. She's walking around like there is nothing different about her or as if she doesn't have a growing fetus leeching off her body and I'm just dying over here. This morning Lucious put on the Tom Ford cologne that I gave him for his birthday. I absolutely love that cologne on him. But this morning I gagged so hard my entire breakfast came up. I hate it here!" Anika whined, Rhonda couldn't help but to laugh at her antics. "I'm sorry for laughing but things definitely change. I think it'll be worth it though. You get to see what you created. What you carried with you for 9 months. I'm excited for our boy to get here."

"He going to be adorable. Dre was a cute baby." "Wasn't he!? With the cutest chubby cheeks oh my gosh!" Rhonda squealed. Laughing and relaxing a bit too much seemed to trigger a contraction to hit. "Oh.....that kinda hurt," Rhonda groaned. "Are you okay?" Taking a few deep breaths, the pain subsided. "Yeah. I'm okay. I've been having little contractions for the past couple weeks." Anika looked on worried. She had Andre's number pulled up just in case. "What are you guys naming him?" "We agreed on Dwight Amir Lyon." "Dwight?" Anika asked in shock as well as disgust. "Yeah Dre wanted to pay homage to Lucious because everyone thought he was dying so we made it work but now he isn't dying and we still kind of like it," Rhonda explained.

Anika still held a puzzled look on her face. "What does the name Dwight have to do with Lucious? Was that his dad's name?" Rhonda sat quietly. She really didn't know? "It's his birth name...... he changed it to Lucious when he and Cookie got married." "Huh," her pondering face almost made Rhonda laugh again except for something she didn't count on happening. "Give me a quick second I have to go to the bath......room," her words delayed at the feeling of liquid gushing from her body. "Was that.....?" Anika started to ask. "I think my water just broke. Oooooohhh shit. I'm in labor," another contraction struck uo her back, forcing her to sit back down. "I'm calling Andre now."

Holding Rhonda's hand, Anika tried to push her nerves to the side. The phone rang and rang, no answer. She quickly hung up and called again. No response yet again. She quickly called Lucious. His phone going straight to voicemail. "Uuuuugggghhhh. Okay I'll try Jamal. Yeah Jamal," Anika's hands fidgeted as she tried to find the number in her contacts. Getting no answer from Jamal or Keem, she tried Andre again. Another contraction hit Rhonda 18 minutes apart. "I think we should go to the hospital," Rhonda breathed out. "Ummmm okay okay okay. Uh... I can drive or do you want to drive? Wait you can't drive I'll drive. That's fine its okay. Are you okay?" "Anika......take some deep breaths."

Doing as she said, Anika tried to calm herslef down. "There is a bag in the living room. If you grab it, I think I can walk outside." "Okay okay. Living room," Anika muttered to herself as she frantically raced into the house. "Living room living room living room. Damn Lucious forgetting thia big ass house!" She screamed in frustration. "Oh there it is okay. Car. Where are my keys?" Hearing them jungle in her purse, she dug them out and rushed to her car. When she didn't see Rhodna, she started to panic again. Darting out the car, she ran back into the house, Rhonda finally in the living room. Anika grabbed her hand, helping her to the car before the next contraction. As Rhonda groaned through the pain, Anika tried calling Andre again. "Why are these men never where you need them to be!?"

"Lucious took them out for something. Dre said it was a surprise or whatever," Rhonda finally remembered. A light bulb went off. She needed to call Cookie. Thankfully she answered on the third ring. "Hello?" "Cookie meet us at the hospital!" Anika rushed out. "For what?" Cookie yawned, she didn't expect to be woken up from a nap to he told to go to the hospital. "Rhonda is in labor. No one else is answering. Lucious phone is off. And I don't know who else to call!?" The panic in Anika's voice evident. "Are you in labor or is Rhonda because I don't even hear her?" "Cookie!" "Girl calm the hell down! I'm on the way. Damn can't even sleep without someone yelling at me," she rambled before hanging up.

"Okay Cookie is on the way." Rhonda nodded and tried to keep her breathing normal. As they pulled up to the hospital, two nurses watched Anika park, run around the car to Rhonda then towards the emergency entrance, back to Rhonda, then finally spotting them. "Do you need help?" One nurse asked. "Yeah. She's in labor!" "You are?" The other nurse asked. "No my......fiancés son's wife is," the words sounding strange as they left her tongue. "I'll get a wheelchair," one nurse announced as the other ran over to help Rhonda get her vitals started. "Keep breathing, just like that. Do you think you can stand?" Rhonda slightly nodded. Her contractions were intensifying each round. She could stand but that didn't mean she wanted to.

It took all of 20 minutes to get Rhonda settled in a room. Two contractions later, Cookie finally walked into the room. "Awww you poor baby. You are going through it," she voiced seeing Rhonda pacing the room with ease while Anika was sitting with a nurse trying not to hyperventilate. Rhonda couldn't hold in her giggles. "How are you doing Rhonda?" "I'm doing better than most. Only 2cm dilated though." "It's like that. I was in labor with Dre for damn near the whole day. That's how we ended up stuck in that damn snow storm." The sound of Anika puking in a bag made both women look at her with a side eye. "What is wrong with you?" Cookie asked her. "Nerves," Anika plainly stated.

"And you wonder why I said Lucious will be the only one with you when you go into labor." "Cookiiieeee," Rhonda grunted from pain. "See the baby don't even like your whining. Stop it." Anika smacked her lips. Cookie sat her purse on the bed and began to massage Rhonda's lower back. Giving her some ease until she was further along. An hour passed, Rhonda reached 4cm. "They got 10 minutes. If someone doesn't walk they ass in here I'm going to drag their asses here myself," Cookie huffed. Leave it to Lucious and his sons to be missing during an important life event. Luckily Rhonda was in good spirits and laughing. She was glad they finally gave Rhonda something for the pain. What she didn't expect was them giving her laughing gas instead of an epidural.

It was new to her and Cookie made a mental note to suggest it for Anika when the time came. "Where are they even at?" Anika groggily asked. "Clem's. Lucious had the urge to go down memory lane or whatever." "They're in Philly!?" Rhonda spat. "They better not be," Cookie growled as she called Andre's phone again. "I'm here I'm here! I'm sorry I'm late. We lost track of time. How are you doing baby?" Dre asked he barreled into the room. "Better now that you're here," Rhonda let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. "My time is up in here," Anika celebrated. She couldn't take the anxiety. "I think you should stay so you can prepare yourself," Cookie heckled, getting a fierce glare in return.

"Ooooh. Someone is not with the shits," Lucious voiced as he entered. "Mmhmm and why have you decided to just turn your phone off?" Cookie flipped around. "Exactly. Anything could've happened to us," Anika added on. "Anika was one more sympathy contraction from being admitted along with Rhonda." "Why are you so dramatic?" Lucious looked at Anika with pure questions. "Screw both of you. Especially you DWIGHT." Lucious raised an eyebrow. "You need a nap," he simply told her, choosing not to feed the bears. "I would like to finish mine," Cookie murmured as she gave Dre and Rhonda a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be in the waiting room," Lucious said as he grabbed Anika's hand. "Thanks Pops." Once the 3 left, Dre turned to Rhonda. "That was interesting," he said. "You don't even know the half," she started laughing again just as a contraction smashed into her.

Four hours, a 2 hour nap, and an endless fleet of uber eats later and Dwight Amir Lyon was born. Lucious beamed as he held his grandson. "He looks just like you Dre," Cookie voiced as she looked at the 9lb baby. "Identical," Lucious added. "I don't know how you did it," Anika said as she sat in a chair trying not to get lightheaded again. "You guys definitely helped. I didn't expect to be laughing the entire time but it worked," Rhonda explained. "This baby almost as big as Dre big Hulk ass," Keem taunted, getting slapped by Cookie. "Oww! What was that for?" "Have some manners stupid. You did great Rhonda," Jamal gave her a hug and placed flowers on the table next to her. So damn good. I love you," Dre whispered down to her, giving her an appreciative kiss.

"Why did you name him Dwight though?" Lucious asked. "Because even though you are an asshole 90% of the time and frustrate everyone in this room, I don't think any of us would want to live life without you. I wanted to give our son something of you even if you have kept that part of you a secret. We know it and we love you regardless." Lucious chuckled. He wouldn't admit it but it made his cold heart warm with love. "You're next Anika," Rhonda reminded her. With her face scrunched, she groaned. "You ready?" Keem questioned. Not a single word left Anika as she imagined everything that could possibly go wrong. "Anika?" Jamal called out. The sheer thought of all the blood was enough to make the debutante pass smooth out. Both Cookie and Lucious rolled their eyes and ahook their heads. What were they going to do with her ass for the next 16 weeks?

TBC
ONE MORE TO GOOOOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 144 56
She was just a child and she was happy......THEY were happy But maybe.....just maybe, that happiness was never meant to last.... Or will it???. "...
72.6K 4K 58
#1 - bestlovestory "A virgin" he said as more of a realisation than a question. "Yeah. But only for a few more seconds" she said. He smiled. And th...
172K 7.4K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...
3.9K 144 16
This was wrong. Abnormal even. Then why did it feel so right? → Vivienne returns back to where her life had first begun nearly twenty-four years ago...