COLLIDE ! colby brock

De LaylaADarkBeauty

𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 hey!! this is going to be a story with sam and colby & my ocs. i have mult... Mai multe

cast ¡!
1 !¡
3 !¡
4 !¡
5 !¡
6 !¡
7 !¡

2 !¡

20 2 0
De LaylaADarkBeauty

Colby POV

i woke up next to adelaide. interesting name choice, i really liked it tho. her black hair was messed up a bit after sleeping.

i wondered if it was her natural hair colour. it was probably not. her eyeliner was smudged a bit and so was her mascara.

it looked good on her tho. it fitted her. she just gave of chaotic in a way.

i was woken up from my weird thoughts by a knock on my door. before i could say anything my door opened. i could hear it wasn't sam.

then cornan walked in. i was leaning on my elbows, not sitting or laying down.
"yo bro-" he said put them he noticed adelaide.

i knew this was gonna look wrong if sam or the twins hadn't told them about her.
shirtless me next to a girl in my t-shirt didn't look good, i must admit.

we just had eye contact for some seconds until we cracked up. then we got more serious. "good job, man," he said the same time as i said "it's not at all what it looks like."

"not what it looks like? isn't that what they say all the time?" cornan was right, but it actually wasn't what it looked like.

"she's a friend, she stayed over so she slept here because it was late," i explained. "yeah sure," cornan said and walked away closing the door behind him.

great.

i took my phone to see what time it was. it was 12 pm. i didn't know whether to wake adel up or not.

then i got a message. 'who's the girl?' it read and i groaned. 'a goddamn friend, thank you' i replied.

then i woke her up i softly shook her shoulders, not wanting to be creepy and touch her too much. "hm?" she yawned.

for a second she looked around confused then she realised where she was, making me laugh quietly.

"ma bad," she chuckled tiredly. her morning voice was quite raspy in a good way.

"what time is it?" she asked looking at me. "12 pm," i replied looking back at her.
"dang, how late'd we go to sleep?" she half joked.

"eeeh, i don't wanna get up dude," i complained tiredly. "then don't," she yawned.

"im fucking tired," she complained too.
"i don't even have any clothes," she complained again.

"you can borrow some of mine or like lydia's," i said and i saw a small smile form on her face.

"thanks," she said and digged her face further into my pillows that she were using.

"wait," she sounded like she realised something, "am i still wearing makeup?"
"yeahh," i chuckled and she groaned.

"great, i probably look like a air fried fish from the atlantic ocean," she said. how'd she come up with that?

"uh, fair enough," i giggled. "you know, you're supposed to say, 'no you're beautiful!'" she informed me.

"oh yeah, im sorry, you're absolutely beautiful and stunning," i said half sarcastically, but i honestly wasn't being sarcastic.

she was very pretty. that's not weird to think, just nice.

then i heard light snoring from her side and i chuckled. i took this as an opportunity to get up and get dressed.

god, i was tired.

i put on a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. comfortable day.
i didn't know whether to wake her up again or just go downstairs.

she couldn't possibly sleep much longer, so i let her sleep and went to the others.

"hey colbyyyy!" they greeted, smirking. sam wasn't there, neither was the twins. that's probably why they still believed that.

"morning," i said and sat down. "so?" james asked. "what?" i asked back.
"don't play dumb," cornan said.

"ohh," i innerly facepalmed. "that's my friend, friend of the twins. it was late so she couldn't go home so she leant my room. first off as a joke but then we both fell asleep."

"actually?" lydia asked and i nodded. they looked at me disappointed. "dang," james said. weirdos.

then we heard footsteps and saw marissa come. "yo yo," they greeted. "morning," we replied.

"maximum tired dude," they complained. "me too," i yawned.
"i could really go back to sleep," marrisa said.

"dude you were the one who fell asleep on adelaide at like nine pm," i chuckled. "that doesn't mean i can't be tired as fuck," she replied and i shrugged.

"is adelaide the girl in you bed?" james joked at me. "dude," i sighed.
"oh yeah! she slept over or went home?" marrisa asked.

"borrowed my room," i replied. "gentleman!" marrisa said and clapped my shoulder.

then we heard more footsteps and it was charlize. "charz, greetings!" i waved at him as they all said morning to each others.

now all we were missing was sam and adelaide. "do you know if sam is still asleep?" i asked lydia and she shrugged.

as on que sam and adelaide walked over to us. she was still in my clothes. not that she had anything to change into.

"morning," sam said. "hey," adel smiled at the others. "hey! good to meet you!" they greeted her. "you too!" she smiled.

"colby's clothes huh?" nick joked making her roll her eyes. "i feel like you've already gone thru this with colby," she said. the others looked half confused at her.

she leaned further back in her chair and kinda slapped her legs and waved her arms. "we didn't fuck!" she plainly said making us all laugh, including herself.

"good job. we are convinced now," finn laughed. "great, thank you," she laughed back.

"breakfast?" nick asked the room. "i can make some?" adel said. "yes pleaseee," marrisa giggled. "i'll help," i said and we got up, and got to the kitchen.

"what do we make?" i asked as we walked into the kitchen. "hmm," she sounded looking around the fridge.

"pancakes?" she suggested and my face lit up. "yes!" i exclaimed making her laugh. she got the ingredients while i found a good recipe.

"perfect," she sighed while smiling as she had gotten everything we needed. then we started the baking.

when we got to putting flower in it, she walked up behind me with a bunch of flower her hand and dropped it on top of my head.

"adelaide!" i screamed and closed my eyes to avoid getting flower in my eyes. she just laughed loudly and seemed satisfied.

i shook my head to get the flower out of my my hair. "no COLBAYY! you're getting it everywhere!" she shouted, laughing.

"that's why you should think of the consequences of your actions!" i said as i shook my head trying to get flower on her.

"duuude, back off!" she laughed while brushing flower of "her" shirt. i stopped and looked at the damage i'd done.

"there's flower every-fucking-where, you dumbshit," she said as she got flower off the counter. then i noticed sam and james filming us while silently cracking up.

i looked at them with a emotionless face and flipped them off. "how long've you been here?" i asked making adel turn around and spot them too.

"oh hey," she alwardly laughed whilst scratching her forehead. "i got that on camera," sam laughed.

adel and i looked at each other then back at them. "you're not gonna publish that are you?" i asked, scared off the hate i know adel would get.

"no, don't worry. we know the consequences," sam said understanding.
"tho it is really tempting," james smirked.

adel had gone back to making pancakes so i flipped the boys off and went to help her.

i could hear their footsteps so i knew they had left. not too much later marrisa came into the kitchen ot get something or drink.

"hey my two hottest friends."

"hey my hottest friend," adel laughed and looked at them. "want something from the fridge now that i'm here?" marrisa asked us, who didn't, well, have clean hands.

"i'm actually fucking thirsty," adel admitted. "alcohol? water?" marrisa asked. "alcohol all the way," she responded.

"wait how old are you?" i asked. "20," she replied. "you're underage of drinking."
"didn't know you were the boring type of person," she replied to me.

i just shrugged. i guess i also did drink before i was allowed.

then marrisa came over with a beer, opened it and put it up to adel's mouth so she could drink.

"thanks," she giggled when she were done, then removed a drop of beer from her chin with her sleeve. marissa left.

about half an hour later the pancakes were done. we put them on a plate and got a plate for each of us all.

we high-fived seeing the good results. "good job colbes," she smiled up at me. she was just a bit shorter. i smiled at the nickname.

"good job adel," i smiled and so did she.
"can you get the stuff you put on pancakes, then i'll bring them and the plates in?" she asked and i nodded.

i got syrup, butter, sugar, cinnamon and strawberry jam. we walked in with the stuff and all the faces lit up.

"thank you!" finn yelled. "haha, of course!" adel said sweetly, placing the plates at each one of the people, and the pancakes in the middle.

then we sat down next to each other and i placed the toppings on the table. i noticed adel one eating one, but she excused it by not being hungry in the morning.

when we had eaten, some of us wanted to shoot a video. "adel, do you wanna be in it?" i asked her. we were shooting for my channel.

"uh sure!" she smiled. i could see she was a bit nervous so i send her a reassuring smile which she gladly returned.

"what's up guys! call me colby brock, welcome back to my channel! i'm here with my bestie sam-" he stood up very straight and looked at the camera with a funny face.

"-and here with our friend adel!" i smiled at her and she did the same as sam, on the other side of me. not something we had planned but it was funny.

"wh-what are you doing?" i laughed at them. "soldiers?" adel said more of a question and they stood normally.

i rolled my eyes at them and went on with the intro. "as you can see by the title we are going to see who's smarter, sam, adel or me,

and uh, guys, sam- sams really smart so im kinda scared," i said and all of us laughed. "am i not smart?" adel said acting offended and we laughed again.

"who's behind the camera?" i asked and he turned it around. "it's me, finn!" he smiled and turned the camera to him.

"hi finn," we all said in funny voices. "alright so finn, why don't you explain a little bit about what you did?" i asked.

"i know you guys didn't really go to college or whatever, so i didn't wanna give you a test that was too hard, so i gave you guys a fifth grade test.
three parts-"

he got cut off by sam, "three parts?!"
"three parts sam!" he nodded. "are we actually going back to school for this?" adel asked.

"this is a 25 question three parts. hope you wanted 20 questions, but i said no!" finn stopped. "wait that's gonna take us like an hour," i realised.

"why did i ever say yes to be in this video," adel complained and i nudged her playfully making her roll her eyes at me.

"no, this is really easy, it should take you like-" finn began but i cut him off laughing, "don't say that, bro! you're gonna make me look so fucking stupid."

we talked just some sentences more about it. "loser has to jump in the poll," i told them and adel death stared at me.

okay scary.

"you did not tell me that, i don't have any clothes to wear," adel said while we were laughing. "then don't lose!" i said like it was a piece of cake.

"that's easy for you to say! you weren't the one that stopped school from grade 6 to 8 and didn't go to college!" she said with a plain face.

"you didn't go to school in sixth to eighth grade?!" sam asked confused and concerned.
"nah man," she scratched her neck.

"first part is knowledge," finn went on explaining, "second part is geography and third part is math!"

"i didn't have geography in fifth grade?!" adel spoke loudly. "you didn't?" i asked and diverted my attention onto her. "no, we started having it in like sixth or seventh," she explained to me.

"and you said this is fifth grade level?" i asked. "this is fifth grade level questions!"

"i'm never like nervous for videos, but this is gonna show like thousands of people that i'm a dumbass," i spoke making them laugh and adel also nodded, so i slapped the back of her head softly.

"you don't think you know what continent you're on?" sam asked and i laughed. "wait, what's a continent?" adel said not even joking making us all crack.

"what?! i've got memory loss!" she excused while laughing.

and then we got into it.

"don't cheat off of me like you did in high school," sam called me out and adel high fived me.

"OOHOH!" nick exclaimed in the background.

"i feel like we got this," i said higher tone while looking at the test. i looked at sam, then at adel who look so lost it made me crack.

"this is easy dude, what continent is directly below us on a map, which are the seven continents," i read and looked at adel.

"okay guys, we got this! i'm not scared anymore," i said. "what are the sixth, uh, oceans?" sam asked.

"atlantic..." i said. "wait wait! don't help each other!" finn exclaimed. "it's not a question," adel giggled. "oh it's not on there," finn said too.

"why are you asking me this?" i asked sam. "i just wanna see if you know," he replied.

"indian, artic..." i began saying the oceans again, realising how dumb i was.
"wait is there six oceans?" adel asked and sam replied "no" making us all laugh again.

we got done with the test and video, and it turned out great. we found out adel was the dumbest and sam was the smartest, tho sam and i tied.

expected? yeah.

"good job adel!" sam cry laughed at her dumbness. "hey don't judge!" she said hopelessly while laughing.

"how'd the video go?" james asked as he stepped into the room and sat in the couch.

"well we found out that adel is ASS at school," i said and took my arm around her shoulders pulling her down on my lap and messed her hair.

"dude!" she said trying to move but i was too strong. "just give up, he's buff," sam laughed at us.

and she did. then just completely relaxed her body. "well this is quite nice," she laughed and took her hands to her head to rest it in them.

"dumbshit," marrisa said as she stepped into the living room. "you're not gonna get her off now," she laughed and sat down.

"actually?" i chuckled nervously. i don't know why i was nervous. "yeah dude, she cuddles with literally anyone," marissa said.

"even strangers at a party?" james joked, still standing up looking at us. "yeah," she smiled at him.

"with STRANGERS?" sam asked and she laughed and nodded. "couldn't be me," he chuckled. "probably because it's me," she said and closed her eyes, still in my lap.

i didn't know what to do. normally i wouldn't care but this was a girl i just met yesterday, i didn't know her boundaries.

"why's there ballons in the ceiling?" adelaide asked out of nowhere. "there is?" i asked and looked up.

"why are MY KEYS ATTACHED TO IT?!" i realised and shouted. "your keys?!" adel asked and looked up again.

the rest came into the room and cornan yelled "PRANK!" making me open my mouth in shock. i had to get them back on this lame prank.

and i was gonna get adelaide's help.

"how am i gonna get them down?!" i exclaimed and groaned annoyed. "uhh, well i didn't think that far," james froze.

"WHAT?!" i yelled and adel stood up. "let me," she said. she quickly ran somewhere and then came back.

she had taken my nurf gun and i looked confused at her. "what are you gonna use that for?" i asked.

"just wait and see," she sighed and walked under the ballon. she shot at it and hit it first try. there was three balloons so she shot again.

she missed twice but then got it down.
i went up to her as she grabbed them.

"thank you!" i smiled standing just behind her. "here you go," she said, turned around and gave me the keys.

"wait this isn't my keys dude," i realised and turned around to the other who burst out laughing.

i was giving up on them. it wasn't even my keys. "DOUBLE PRANK!" james yelled.

"wait where's the camera?" adel asked and i realised they would've seen adel laying on my lap, maybe with no context.

"over here," lydia said and took the camera from a box. "okay that's rude," adel said nearly laughing.

the rest of the day we just chilled, and adel stayed again, sleeping in my bed. next morning she could borrow some of lydia's clothes.

┌・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┐
Thanks for reading this chapter!! hope you enjoyed enough to wanting to read the next!

vote? words: 2962

ilyyy, g'day
└・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93K 1.9K 40
Madelyn Golbach walked into her childhood home, intent on visiting her family since she was home from college. She barely crossed the threshold when...
266K 5.4K 19
•COLBY BROCK FANFIC• Colby Brock and Sam Golbach had been best friends for the longest time and still are. Sam's younger sister Camryn wasn't a Viner...
70.4K 2.3K 23
What happens when Sam Golbach moves next to the one and only Colby Brock?
843 2 11
"He's not just hunting us." Colby said. His hands were gripping the sides of my arms. Tears cupped his eyes. "He's ruining our lives." _ _ _ _ Thi...