Fallin in love

Από ynsmultiverse

I never thought i'd fall for anyone within my small friend group, especially Jacob. But I guess as we get old... Περισσότερα

Meet the characters
Chill day
The beach
The beach part two
Jacobs house
Shower thoughts
Monster of a man (jacobs pov)
Recovery (y/ns pov)
Sick confessions both povs
The morning after
Guess whos back, back again
Police?
au revoir connard
Yet another recovery
Back to paradise
Moving on
Hidden problems
You posted! Take a look at you recent posts from the beach :)
Dinner
Poison
Debt
Movie night
Another sick day
Another very chill day
Deja Vu
There's always that one evil brother
What if..
Caught
Chillin
Road trip!
We've reached our destination!
Another party
The Party
Jealousy, Jealousy
Skinny dipping?
Cloud nine
Downtown
Evelyn
Another authors note
Relapse
Sunset
Plans
What?
Moving
The slope begins
Downhill
Coping
Old feelings
Confused
Over it
Jay's
Fixed
The talk
Jay.
Home
Lylah
Jay's party
Cops
Bryce
Oh?
Thinking
Home alone
Parents
To be or not to be
Results
Authors note (please read)
The news
Bryce
Gender Reveal
Oh shit
Relief
The end.
A Huge thank you to my little y/n's

Try again

238 0 2
Από ynsmultiverse

{2 weeks later}

I'm currently in the bathroom, sitting ion the toilet with a pregnancy test in my hands.

My leg bounced from the anxiety and anticipation.

No one other than Jacob was home and he was currently laying in bed watching tv, waiting for the answer.

Hurry up.

Stupid test, this thing is taking forever.

A faint line appeared and my eyes widened a bit.

Just a little while longer..

I watched as the line fully appeared and realized that another line wasn't going to show up anytime soon.

I sighed and threw the test into the bin beside me.

I slowly stood up and walked out the bathroom with a sad smile.

"It's negative" I sighed.

He got up and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug once he did.

"Next time" he whispered.

"And hey... this just means we get to try again" he smirked, making me chuckle a bit.

This was the second test I had taken in the past week and both have came back negative.

Maybe we did need to try again.

He picked me up and I buried my head in his neck.

He sat down in the bed, rubbing my back for comfort.

"There's no rush for this. It's not like we can't have a baby later on in life" he reassured.

I nodded before getting off of him.

I laid down on the bed starfish style and he sat against the headboard.

"Wanna try again now?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his suggestion.

"We have the house to ourselves again" he said.

"They left two hours ago they'll probably be here soon." I said.

He didn't reply because he knew that I was right.

Instead he just sighed and we continued watching the movie.

<>
It was now late in the night and everyone in the house was asleep.

"I'm gonna shower" I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Can I come too or is this a 'me time' kinda thing" he asked, looking up from his phone.

"You can if you want to" I smiled as I walked away.

With that he stood up and followed me into the bathroom.

I laughed at his actions as I turned the water on and he jogged back out before locking our room door and then locking the bathroom door.

Uh oh

..

We got into the shower and it started off wholesome and cute but soon Jacob started to get a bit handsy.

⚠️SMUTT WARNING⚠️

He slid his hands onto my waist, pulling me against him and kissing my neck.

"Jacob.." I said trying to stop him.

He continued what he was doing, trying to turn me on so I'd give in.

He slid his hand around to my clit and slowly rubbed his fingers in circles.

My eyes closed from the pleasure and I let myself give into his actions.

he spun me around by my waist and started kissing up my neck and eventually my lips.

He turned off the water behind me before picking me up and stepping out.

He sat me down and he dried himself off so I followed and dried off as well.

As soon as I was done he picked me up again, reconnecting our lips.

He laid me down on the edge of the bed, my legs hanging off the side as he stood in between.

He left a trail of kisses down my chest, to my stomach, and then my waist.

I felt him push my legs open more as he slid himself into me. Both of us moaned from the feeling and I felt my back arch.

*Jacobs pov*

I quickened my pace causing her to bite her lip, attempting to muffle the moans.

"No one's home, be as loud as you want" I said breathlessly.

She nodded in response before closing her eyes from the feeling.

I thrusted into her roughly, hitting her g-spot making her yell. I smirked a bit to myself knowing what I was doing to her.

I started to moan too from the feeling and eventually my thrusts grew sloppier.

"Shit I'm... c~lose" she moaned.

"Me too" I replied breathlessly.

"Fuck" I moaned.

I felt myself grow closer and closer to my climax and thrusted into her one more time, reaching her g-spot again.

I collapsed next to her and tried to catch my breath.

"Shit.. Jacob they're back" y/n exclaimed before jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom.

She turned the shower back on to clean herself up and I stood up from the bed, walking to the closet to clean myself off and put some clothes on.

<>

"What if I'm not pregnant again" y/n said softly.

I was playing with her hair and she was laying on my chest as we watched a movie.

It's late at night and the house was quiet. Meaning everyone was in their rooms sleeping or watching some kind of screen.

"Then we'll try again" I simply stated.

"Well... what if I can't get pregnant" she said lowly.

I thought for a moment before replying.

"Then we can adopt or even get a surrogate" I said.

She went quiet.

"Will you still love me though.. like if I can't have kids.." she asked quietly.

I lifted her chin so she was looking at me.

"I'll love you no matter what" I reassured.

"It's something you can't help. Of course I'd still love you" I added.

"I wouldn't love you any less than I already do" I said before placing a kiss on her lips.

She gave me a faint smile before turning back to the movie.

A couple minutes later the movie ended and she had fell asleep.

I laid there getting lost in my thoughts.

Thinking about the future and how I wanted to be a better dad than either of ours were.

I love my dad but sometimes I wish he spent more time with me instead of at work.

And we'll... y/n's dad is...

yeah.

a fucking dick.

Eventually I fell asleep as well. Thinking about all those possibilities.

___________________________________
Thanks for reading<333

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.9K 166 70
"I'll kill him for you, so, choose me." "I didn't know that one day I could be so desperate and mad in love, that I'd sell my own soul with no qualms...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
102K 1.5K 44
"Jaden? Why did you choose me out of all the girls in this school?" "Because you're the only one my eye caught" ◾️smut◾️ ◾️strong language, cuss word...
17.6K 234 13
Nessa and Jaden confess their love to eachother, and become an adorable couple. But will things work out for the two? Will they break up? Tune into...