The Secret Room (Completed)

By CoraStar_

"I smile. I smile full of brightness. I watch as everyone stares at my beauty in wonder and awe. I hold my h... More

The Secret Room
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Commentary
New book!!! Billionaires War

Update

4.1K 108 26
By CoraStar_

I know The Secret Room has ended. I kinda miss them. But I have a quick question. If I were to write a story about a serial killer instead of a a serial kidnapper like Xavier was. would you guys buy the kindle eBook? Just asking because I love to write and I hate charging people to read any of my books but I am currently applying for scholarships for school since my fincial aid ran out. I never thought of of my writing as a job it's always been a hobby more so. And I know everyone has been asking for The Secret Room sequel but I don't want to make that asshole move I see more wattpad super stars do. It bugs me when they get you hooked on. book and then at the very end ask you to buy it to see what happens. that's not fair. Hate it and I would never do that to you guys.

So I thought maybe if I publish on amazon some of my books I can earn something to pay off school. But like I said before. I hate doing that. So I'm asking you guys if I should or not? And would you be willing to recommend the book and buy it yourself. I would list it under $2.99 eBook. And offer it $0.99 on certain days just in case I have readers that aren't willing to buy books that high.

Please give me feed back! Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.5K 52
Anastasia Mancini; everyone in the underworld knows her name, the Fiore Mortale. After her Grandfather murdered her parents, she was raised as his pe...
2.9M 54.8K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
28.3K 1.1K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
509 16 20
WARNING: This story contains explicit material and some languages which may not be appropriate to everyone. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This is my first s...