My Dream Prince ( Slow Update...

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute and kind hearted girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by her mother who is w... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)
Ep-19 ( Trust)

Ep-4 ( Jealousy )

238 16 0
By Butter8321

[12 years later]

Author Pov:
It was a pleasant weather outside, niether too cold nor hot.Gentle cold breeze was blowing with medium sunlight. People were enjoying this beautiful nature but here our bookworm yn was hitting her head on the books ,eyes completely fixed on her notes and laptop while sitting on her bed.

She was too much in her books that she didn't even noticed the presence of someone in her room. she came to know when someone sat beside her on the bed while jumping making her bounce at her place and she got flinched.

Yn pov:
I was completely lost in my books as my mid term exams are about to start and obviously I want to achieve great marks that's when someone came and sat on the bed while jumping scaring the shit out of me. And it was no other than that crack head Kim Taehyung. I looked towards him with so done face while he passed me his famous boxy smile.

Tae: what are you doing dum... I mean ynie?( He said while hugging me from the side)
Yn: playing PUBG?
Tae: wow! When did you started to play PUBG? now you also have to play with me. I will choose you as my partner in every mission.( He knows that I am studying but was still acting just to annoy me)
I closed my eyes being annoyed by this boy and his acting. And said while pushing him slightly.
Yn: yah Tae! can you be serious?Our exams are about to start from next week.Hardly three to four days are left. are you fully prepared that you are kidding and joking with me right here?
He looked down with a sad pout and then said

Tae: yah ynie! My notes of physics aren't complete and this maths I really hate It. I was trying to understand and solve the first two chapters from past two hours but it didn't get in my brain(he said while making a disgusting face, he really represents us we are like him not like yn😂) so I thought.....( He said while scratching the back of his head)

Yn: so what you thought?( I said while crossing my arms and raising my eye brows)

Tae: so I thought to take help from you. Can you share your notes with me and please also help me with this horrifying math subject?(he said while passing me a nervous smile)

Yn:(I closed my eyes to calm my self and then said) oh Mr Kim Taehyung why you remember this so early? There Is still lots of time so go play PUBG, hangout with your friends, watch movies and have some fun first then study just one night before exam.(I said while taunting him like he always do this, he never study on time and just remember his books some Days before exams after waisting whole half year)

Tae:yah! Stop taunting me and help me now please.i promise I will study daily after these exams but please help me this time.

He said while holding my hands, pouting cutely and looking me with his beautiful doe eyes with hope so I agreed like how can I resist that cute pout and his mesmerising eyes. I gave him my notes and also helped him in solving maths problems.

After two hours:(still yn pov)
I was solving some numericals that's when my eyes caught taehyung.he was solving maths sums that I gave him while making cute faces.he was so annoyed but was still looking handsome as always. I kept Staring him and the realization hits me when he said "I know I am handsome but I think you should focus on your books right now or else you wouldn't score 1st position in class then later don't blame me." He said while smirking slightly with still gaze on his notebook making me embarrassed. I immediately looked away and said "yah! I was not starting at you. I was just checking that you are solving the sums rightly or not and if you need my help. That's it." And then I excused myself from there by saying I want to use washroom to hide my red tomato like face so he wouldn't tease me more.

I washed my face and stood Infront of the mirror and said to myself "hey yn! Calm yourself down.stop doing these things.stop staring at him like that and blushing like an idot or else he will come to know about your feelings."well it's not the first time he flirted with me. He usually do but not only with me also with other girls as he Is the handsome heartthrob of our university as he is hot, handsome and super rich (like every girl's dream boy) so every second girl Is after him and personally I also sometimes feel jealous but I can say one thing surely that he doesn't have any kind of feeling towards any of that of his fan girls. After drying my face with towel, I went outside to find him studying to which I smiled slightly and sat beside him to continue my studies also.

After three days:(at dinning table)
Author Pov:
Mr and Mrs Kim and Taehyung was having there lunch while Ms shin was serving them.
Mr Kim: son where were you from these two to three days? I haven't seen you around in the house.

Tae: Appa actually my exams are about to start from next week so I am studying with yn these days as she is helping me alot with maths and physics especially.

Mr Kim: oh! That's great. well Yn is a bright and intelligent student.i think she will again get 1st position in exams like always and I hope you will also get good grades this time.(he said while patting his back)

Tae: Thanks Appa.

When Mr Kim was busy in complementing yn then here Mrs Kim was busy In sending death glares to Ms shin. she didn't like Ms shin and yn from the very starting day and after seeing taehyung and yn's friendship and closeness of Tae towards yn, him taking yn's side, defending and taking care of her did nothing but increases her anger and rage towards them more. And know after knowing that taehyung spended almost three days in servant quatar to study with yn making her blood boil in anger.

They were eating when suddenly a girl came and hug Mrs Kim from the back and after seeing her Mrs Kim also smiled being surprised leaving all her anger behind.

??: Hellow aunty, hellow uncle, hello Tae.

Tae:hellow Yoora.(said with poker face)
Mr Kim : hello dear! How are you?

Yoora: I am all good uncle and how are you Tae Tae?

Tae: my name is taehyung so don't call me Tae Tae(he said with annoyed face)

Mrs Kim: behave taehyung ( said while glaring towards her)

Mrs Kim: oh Yoora dear! Why are you standing here? Go and sit beside Tae and shin serve her lunch also.

Ms shin: ok mam!

When Mrs Kim said Yoora to sit beside Tae then he looked towards his mom with so done face and glaring towards her.yoora immediately went towards Tae and sat with him while Ms shin served her the food.

Yoora: Tae actually I want to go for shopping so can you take me for shopping?

Mrs Kim: yah! That's great Tae take Yoora for shopping after lunch.

Tae: Sorry mom! But I have exam from day after tomorrow so I have to study.( He said while rolling his eyes)and btw Yoora have you completed your studies? have you done your revision that you want to go for shopping?

Mr Kim: yah Yoora! Have you completed your studies that you are hanging out like that? Last time your grades were not good at all so focuse on your studies rather than waisting your time.just learn something from yn that how always she got first in class making me feel proud so I also want both of you to be like her.

Yoora: yes uncle.(while looking down with anger)

Tae stood up and started going that's when Mrs Kim asked
Mrs Kim: Tae where are you going?

Tae: I am all done. I am going for studying(then he went to his room to take his books and laptop.

Ms shin was going towards servant quatar taking yn's lunch after doing her duty but then Mr Kim called her.

Mr Kim: Ms shin actually can you bring my file from my room on the study table, it's of red colour.please be hurry I am getting late for my meeting.

Ms shin: ok sir!

Ms shin was about to put the try on the dinning table that's when Tae came and took the food tray from her and said.

Tae: Aunty shin I will take it for yn as I am also going to her room for studies. I know she is studying since morning and didn't have even took her breakfast properly, she might be hungry.

Tae took the tray from her hands and went towards servant quatar.After taking his file Mr Kim also left for his office. Ms shin was collecting the dishes from dinning table for washing.when Yoora took a glass and threw it on the floor making it shattered into small pieces.

Mrs Kim: what happened dear?Are you ok?

Ms shin quickly poured water in a glass and was about to gave it to Yoora but Mrs Kim snatched it from her and made her drink it but she pushed it aside and said

Yoora: yahhhh! I hate that yn.

At which Mrs Kim glared towards ms shin and said

Mrs Kim: I think you and your daughter are flying too high. How many times I have told you to tell your daughter to be in her limits? my son is not her servant. Ask your daughter to stop this or else I won't spare her.Now why are you standing here?just get lost from my sight.(she said while shouting)
Ms shin took the traly with dishes and went to the kitchen.

Mrs Kim: dear don't cry and stress yourself like that just calm down.(said while patting her back)

Yoora: I hate that fucking bitch Yn.Why her name is on everyone lips? Just why?(while shouting loudly)

Mrs Kim: I really don't know what magical spells did that shin and her daughter has done on taehyung and your uncle that they both don't want to listen anything against them.but don't worry soon I will show both of them their real place.(while smirking and patting yoora's head to calm her down)just relax dear don't stress yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 17.1K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
545K 19.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1.1M 42.1K 101
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
203K 4.6K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...