Life and Death(republished) J...

By nashi_dragneel_0_0

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson's daughter Alexandria Rebekah Mikaelson moves to Forks with her godfather C... More

Important Notice
Characters
Chapter 1- Moving back Home
Chapter 2- New beginnings!
Chapter 3- new school
Chapter 4- new friends
Chapter 6- Dinner drama

Chapter 5- What are you

111 3 0
By nashi_dragneel_0_0

Alexandria's POV:

I walked into art class following behind Jasper as he walked to the back of the class. I handed my slip to the teacher and he pointed me towards the back of the class and told me to sit down.

The spare seat was between Jasper and the Pixie girl i seen in the parking lot along with Enzo who had his hand placed on her thigh to stop it from bouncing. That was absolutely adorable and i am so gonna tease him for that later. I smiled towards Jasper while i walked to my seat beside him and who i'm guessing is his sibling and Enzo.

"Hi i'm Alice. Alice Cullen and this is my Boyfriend Enzo who you have already met. I see you've already met my other sibling Jasper. and are good friends with him. I feel like we're going to be fantastic friends. I feel as through you and Enzo are going to be great friends even though it seems you have a connection. And i know you'll be fantastic friends with us all as well." Alice said while practically bouncing out of her seat.

I looked at her nervously while my hands were shaking slightly under the desk and they were resting on my knee. I felt a strong hand grasp my hand and squeeze it. i jumped a little's before I looked towards Jasper and instantly felt calmer. I gave him a thankful smile and turned back to Alice and Enzo.

"It's er lovely to meet you and yeah i've met Jasper and Enzo and we're already great friends me and Enzo are. And plus jasper has been super sweet helping me out in class and getting here. I'm glad that we can be friends however i must warn you i might get a little annoying with Zo-Zo over here but he already knows that isn't that right bestie." I blushed at Alice then smirked towards Enzo who was looking at me with a mirrored expression and looked down whilst smiling awkwardly. Alice placed her hand on my arm and i flinched slightly. She smiled at me encouragingly and looked towards the front of the class. At this point i realised Jasper still had his hand on top of mine. He must of realised too considering he smiled and took his hand away.

I missed the contact immediately and half frowned. I know he's my Imprint and all but i don't want to scare him away so i just left it alone. The class ran smoothly half way through until we got the paper out and the teacher handed us all paper envelopes to see what we were meant to be drawing.

Someone must of had a paper cut or something because i smelt blood. And at the sight of it Jasper must have too. As did Alice and Enzo. i was confused i understood that i smelt it with me being a vampire and that but they don't smell like me or my uncles. That's when i realised what they were. I didn't believe that they existed but now that i think about it it makes so much sense. I looked towards Jasper with worry evident in my eyes. I looked into his eyes to see his pupils a deathly black. I heard his growling and one of his hands crushing the table. He snarled and his hand closest to me had blood dripping from it where he dug in his finger nails.

I grabbed Jaspers hand and clasped my hand around his intertwining our hands together. He started crushing my hand a little bit but i kept it together quite well until it really started to crunch and i groaned but didn't let his hand leave mine "Jasper your okay. It's just a little blood. Cmon cowboy push the feeling away it will be cleaned up any second." He looked towards me pained trying to calm it down. It's good that he didn't realise he was hurting me or he'd definitely loose it.

i quickly decided there was going to be no easy way to calm him down so i grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me before stuffing my face into his neck. After a moment or two of him breathing in my scent he released his hand on my wish caused me to wince and slowly backed away. good thing we're at the back of the class huh.

That seemed to calm him down a lot. He took a breath still catching my scent. His eyes were still black and i worried a little. That's when i realised i was in class still and a few people was staring.

i threw my unbroken hand up quickly and got the teachers attention while jaspers eyes looked towards my other hand concern and guilt radiating off him while he cradled my other hand "My deepest apologies sir but i feel really sick and like i'm going to pass out am i able to go to the nurses office please. i think it's best if jasper comes along too as i'm not sure of the way there" I said making my voice sound soft almost sickly.

The teacher looked a tad concerned and nodded his head. I stood up looked to Alice asking her to collect my books knowing her and Enzo were completely fine and had it under control before i grabbed jaspers wrist with my good arm hiding my other hand and dragged him out of the classroom and towards the school entrance.

"Alex wait we need to get this checked out please. Alex your hand i.. Alex your not listening you don't understand." i was out of it while i tried to find somewhere to go where no one would be. I focused back in and dragged him into the toilets near the entrance. I looked around in the bathroom making sure it was clear and teleported is into the forest.

i let go of his hand and backed away "Jasper you almost lost control. Do you know what would of happened if you did that. You could of hurt someone. For god sake Jasper you could of got your entire family exposed. I can't believe this. This is so bad." i stopped rambling before looking down at my hand it's not healing as fast as it should have and that concerned me but not as much as this situation that's happening. i looked up towards jasper who just looked scared and worried but i felt a whole load of guilt radiating off him while he looked towards my hand. I moved it behind me causing him to look up at me. 

"What are you. He said you were human. your not human. Alex what are you?" Jasper looked so confused and vulnerable and it broke my heart.

" let's sit down and we can talk about everything and Jasper stop being so concerned about my hand it will heal before lunch so you're fine." We sat down and i took a breath before looking towards him. Why was i so nervous now. I mean i never was before not even when i knew he was my imprint.

I didn't know how to start the conversation so i sat there in silence both of us did until i heard his voice softly speak my name. "Alex, what are you?" i looked towards him and his eyes were full of questions and i just looked down towards the ground. i began to speak slowly.

"I don't want to scare you away. not yet. not after i've just found you..." I started. i wanted to stay away from him. to keep him safe but i couldn't. i couldn't no matter how hard i would have tried. i looked deeper into the ground tears coming to my eyes but i was trying my hardest to keep them from escaping.

I felt him grab my chin lightly and pull my head to face him. His eyes held so much understanding and yet i haven't even told him what i am "You could never scare me away darlin' nothing you do could ever make me leave you. not ever" he spoke looking into my eyes wiping a single tear that escaped.

This action caused me to cry more and he reached forward pulling me towards him encasing me in a hug so i burred my head into his neck and cried. he held me right like that for another few minutes before i calmed down and he slowly pulled away.

"Are you okay Alex?" he asked stroking my cheek with his cold hands. i nodded and breathed getting ready to begin my story.

"i-i don't know how to say it lightly so i'm just going to say it how it is. I'm the original Tribrid. 1/3 vampire, 1/3 shapeshifter and 1/3 witch. My father is the original hybrid 1/2 vampire 1/2 werewolf His name is Niklaus Mikaelson and my mother is a vampire Caroline Forbes. i um got my shapeshifter side when i was 13. i was visiting Charlie with my dad over the summer and he was under attack so my witch side took over and i killed him. i mean i took a life. who does that. And my grandmother if you could even call her that turned me into a vampire too not too long ago but due to my witch side and shapeshifter side i stop aging at the age of 18. but even so i've killed people jazz. real people. who probably have families. i'm a monster. i understand if you just want to run away and leave. it's probably better that you do." i finish off but i couldn't look at him.

At some point during my storytelling he interlocked our hands and my other hand that was now fully healed began subconsciously playing with his fingers. I didn't bother to look up for his reaction if he wanted to leave i would of felt it but if he was scared he might not of been able to leave.

His other hand grabbed my face again and softly pulled it towards him so he was looking directly into my eyes. however my eyes had different plans and stayed glued on our hands. "Darlin please look at me" he sounded to vulnerable which made me tear up but i still couldn't gather up the courage to look at him "sweetheart you were a child protecting her family. you're definitely not a monster. do you hear me because you are so strong and you've been through so much in such a short lifespan. so please don't talk about yourself that way it's painful to feel and hear how you talk about yourself. You're beautiful, kind, caring, strong and so much more. there's so much i want to learn about you so please let me."

I look towards his eyes meeting then for the first time since i started my story. the tears that were in my eyes before had doubled and i tried my hardest to not let them slip. but just like before i failed and he wiped the tear off my cheek again. "It's okay love, you don't have to try and hide your emotions. not around me. not when i can feel them slowly tearing you apart. so cry just cry." that's when i burst into tears and shoved my face into his neck again. my hands and arms encased around his neck and he just let me hold him like that. he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him holding me tight as if i were going to break.

I was sure glad it was a free period after this as i don't think i could go into class after my massive break down. we stayed like that for a while jasper running on and through my hair and the other drawing circles around my waist. And every so often i felt small kisses on my head. After some time the tears stopped but i didn't want to move and it seemed that jasper didn't want to move either so we just stayed like that for a while. he made me feel safe and loved. Jasper was my safe space my imprint and my mate. but i couldn't tell him not quite yet.

just before lunch we headed back and i ushered him off to his siblings promising to see him after lunch as we have the same class together. And i went off to find my sister. Time to see the kind of friends Bella has made on her first day i guess.

Yesss exactly what i wanted a much slower and less action then the last one. i felt like i jumped into it too soon considering i was five chapters in and they already kissed i was like nahhhhh. how about a while restart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
672K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
357K 7.6K 28
⛔️⚠️USED TO BE CALLED THEIR POWERFUL SWAN!⚠️⛔️ Aria gave up searching for her father for her birth family only for them to turn up in Forks when she...
39.7K 918 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...