Hard As It Is

Por 180Stopthathoe

For Jahmir Jackson life ain't never been easy, dropping out of high school at seventeen, Jahmir had no choice... Mais

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you and Hi ☺️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story Alert ‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 8

1K 46 56
Por 180Stopthathoe

Jahmir
I was taken back for a while as I stared at the clouds above. How did he figure? Should I deny it but it's been to long since I said anything he wouldn't believe me if I were too.

"A-Amir?" I stutter out, although I had no idea why it came out as though I was nervous. I wipe the blood oozing from my nose with my right sleeve.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me bruh!" He tells me hatred in his voice. Was he really that mad that I'm the leader of Kingpin? 

I felt dumb of course he was, I had been lying to him even though we haven't really known each other long. He did like me.

However still his hatred didn't seem justified, and why was he calling me a monster? I was a killer yes, but a monster? I wouldn't say I'm that.

"You shut the fuck up bitch and stop talking to me like I killed someone you loved!" I tell him in frustration sitting up leaning against the car.  I was tired of his little attitude, it didn't help we were fighting outside of the jailhouse. If we were to continue I'll wind up killing him and I didn't want it to come to that.

Amir grits his teeth, closing his eyes.  He seem as though he was holding back, and this only lead me to question him further.

"How did you even find out that I was a gang leader?" I ask him watching him open his minty green eyes.  If looks could kill then I'd be dead.

"I don't have to answer shit," he tells me. He stands up and I do the same. If he wasn't going to tell me why he was so angry with me then it was no reason for me to continually be in his face.

Besides it's not like we're together or anything? It was just an experiment to me that failed before it even started.

I shake my head sighing, "So why is it that you look at me as though I hurt you?" Amir stares at me before coming up closer and I brace myself for when he tries to swing again. However he doesn't instead towers over me even though he's only two inches taller than me. I still tilt my head up to meet his eyes.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking?

"I'm sorry truth is I found out through my lil cousin. His name is Slim he recently joined your gang." He tells me and my eyes widen Slim is his cousin, now that I think about it Slim did look like him only difference was the color of their skin.

Amir smiles sadly resting his hand on my face. He rubs at the forming bruise, at first I lean in into the touch, then the realization of being called a murder hits me.

I grab his hand removing it off my face yet still held onto it. "What did you mean when you called me a murder? Did I kill anybody that you were close too?" I nervously say to him scared that he might say yes.

Amir hesitantly pulls me toward letting out a shaky breath. "No just overwhelmed with my Uncles death and figuring it had to been a drive by. I just thought about you, and how you associate yourself with those types of people," He says to me and I wrap my arms around him.

"Do you think I would kill someone you cared about? Why would I do that to you?" I ask him putting my head deeper in his chest. Not many people were around to see us hugging like this.

Amir strokes my head running his fingers through my dreads. "Why wouldn't you? What if I was someone you couldn't stand? What if I knew someone you wanted dead, but I was really close to that person would you really hesitate for me Jahmir?" He asks me squeezing me even tighter his voice was calm and smooth but it held a sinister tone to it also.

I hesitated to answer. I feel his arms loosen as he releases me, his arms falling to his side. I still held onto him though. Before finally responding, "I wouldn't do that to you Amir, I'm not the monster you think I am or the cold hearted killer you perceive me to be. I don't just go around killing innocent people."

I try to reassure him before letting my arms fall to my side backing up off him. Amir doesn't say anything after that, just stares at me as if he's searching for something.

Amir
Play my cards right I lost my cool for a moment there, but I manage to regain control. All of this would be worth it in the end.

Im not going to throw my whole plan away, because this happen it only twisted more of my desire to make him suffer even more. Leaving him confused and killing him wouldn't be as satisfying. He stares at me with a worried, sorrowful, yet hurtful look.

My heart throbs once again looking at him but I brush of the pain giving him one of my forced smiles.

"I'm sorry," I say to him reassuring him that I was fine. Jahmir looks at me skeptical, he had right to I guess after we exchange blows, why would he believe me?

"Are you sure?" He asks me stepping closer to me reaching his hand out to touch the side of my face. It stung a bit cause of the bruising, but he rubbed it softly.

Jahmir looks at me as though he's trying to read me. Out of habit and possession I lean into it just as he done before. Closing my eyes for a moment.

"I don't believe you, so let's get in the car, I need to explain something's to you especially since you know who I am," Jahmir tells me and I open my eyes too see him looking at me hopeful. Withdrawing his hand he rests them against his side.

I swallow my pride and give him a small nod , plus I couldn't stand being in front of this jailhouse anymore.

...
"What are we doing here?" I ask him looking at the scene in front of me. I didn't know he would drive us to secluded bench on top of a small hill.  The sunlight dimly shines through the tall trees creating shadows of the trees that stretched down the hill.

"I promise I'm going to be back before nine. No Soul I'm not going to be out all night, look Daddy has to go," I hear him speaking to his daughter, as he turns his attention towards me. He puts the car in park before clicking off the ignition.

"I'll be home soon love you. Bye," he sighs hanging up the phone leaning his head back in his seat.

"It's very pretty." I watch him say as he closes his eyes his rough features relax into a soft smug with a slight pout. 

I sigh asking him again, "What are we doing here Jah?"  He reopens his eyes staring ahead. "Do you wanna know how I manage to become head of the Kingpins?"  He asks me opening his glove box, he pulls out a sack containing some weed.

I  didn't have shit to say or ask him honestly, I already knew everything that was needed to know about him.

He rolls up a blunt pressing it between his lips before lighting it. "Well you not saying anything?" Jahmir questions me passing me the blunt his eyes hazy and red.

I take the blunt pressing it to my lips, it felt good to have a high engulfing me. "I don't have shit to say, and even if I did have something to say who's to say you'll be honest anyway?" I question him staring at the bench ahead.

He smacks his lips and I look towards him seeing him hold a pout playing with his fingers. "I told you I was going to answer all of your questions, that's the reason I got high first incase you ask something that brought back painful memories," he tells me his voice soft.

I groan in frustration, before taking another hit out of the blunt. What was I even doing here to begin with? Lee will kill me if he found out I was smoking with the nigga that shot Marcell.

"How many people have you killed?" I ask looking for his reaction but it's a blank stare.

"How many do you think I've killed?" He asks me turning the question back on me and I smack my lips. This questioning shit wasn't going to work he was already avoiding answering a simple one like that!

"I've killed many I know it's more than ten, but I had valid reasons to do it Amir," he tells me sighing when I don't answer his question.

Did that include Marcell? Did you kill him because you thought we attempted to kill Lorenzo?  I wanted to ask him this but this would make him suspicious of me. I wondered if he already was.

"I didn't kill Marcell Amir," Jahmir tells me looking at me earnestly. My eyes flick between him and the drives window. He sighs once again, "You don't believe me?" He asks questioning me while turning his body gripping onto the steering wheel.

Jahmir was only right, I didn't believe him. He lets a frustrated groan. "Why do you believe I had something to do with your family death?" He pleads with me asking this not looking at me just looking into the distant. My head turn's slightly towards the front. The sun was setting and casted a vibrant sandy orange onto the trees and grass.

The blunt I had in my hand I take another puff before passing it back to him.  I don't look at him as I release the smoke. However I could feel his eyes on me and when he doesn't take it that when I look at him.

My eyes widening feeling his lips brush on my owns. He eagerly takes control making  a moan slip out of my mouth. He seem please with himself as he licks my bottom lip. I grant access out of habit as I tongue battle for dominance.

I tap the blunt on the ashtray putting it out before continuing to make out with him.

"Mm," he moans into my mouth as I take control of the flow. Our tongues dancing together as my hand travels to his head pulling at his dreads. 

When he grasps at my durag it slips off, so he can access my locks. It was then when reality hit me. What the hell was I doing? I pull away from him releasing his lips. 

He breathes the tint in his pants visible, my own dick twitches in my pants.

I felt disgusted with myself.   What the hell was I doing? Why the hell was I here tonguing this man down?

This was the plan though so why am I mentally complaining? 

"S-sorry a  nigga ain't  mean to kiss you out of the blew," he tells me grabbing at his head.  "I just don't want you to hate me cause I feel for you," Jahmir tells me looking at me with a small blush on his brown cheeks. 

My eyes widen. "You feel for me? What that mean you feeling me romantically wise?" I ask him trying to confirm what I was hearing. I point to myself and he smacks his lip.

"I don't know I think the feeling there but I don't know what it is? I only ever had one person who I ever wanted to be with in that way, and as you can see it didn't go to well nigga," he tells me looking annoyed.

I laugh at how easy he was, I play with his dread and he side eyes me.  "It's okay to have feelings for me I told you I was feeling you too," I notice the bruise on his bottom lip from our kissing is more visible.

I lick my lips. 

"Shut up Mir you steady making me question things about myself that I've never question! You make me soft and I don't like it," Jahmir tells me shaking his head and waving his hand dismissively.

Jahmir

"That's a bad thing how?" Amir asks me as I rub my bottom lip it stung from our kissing. I divert my eyes towards the moon. "Yes because if I let you in, I'm scared you're going to hurt me in the long run. You already don't trust me and think that my gang had something to do with your Pa dying." I tell him honestly to think this whole time he had know all along.

What else did he know about me? I wait on him to respond staring at him through the mirror.

"I told you," I say to him sighing to myself. I was lucky enough not to fall for him not that I would've anyway. Hopefully we could just forget any of this ever happened.

"What's so wrong with letting me in? You want me to trust that you would never kill anyone I care about yet you can't trust a nigga when it comes to building a relationship with you?" He asks me arching a brow.

I think on what he said, yea I could understand that. It bothered me that he thought I would kill someone he knows just some random person? Though it haunts me that when we were fighting he really believed I had something to do with it?

Because I was a gang leader and he wasn't. I do know I had to talk to Slim once I gotten back to the trap, ask him a few questions. I wanted to know more about Amir, other than his parents weren't shit. I'm to embarrassed to be straight forward plus he doesn't trust me enough to tell me anything now.

"All I'm going to say is, that I'm not here to hurt you Jahmir. I really fuck with you my nigga, but I don't want no more lies between us," He tells me grabbing the blunt that he put out from the ashtray. He takes the lighter lightening it up, before smoking.

I watch those sexy ass lips hug the blunt tight. He didn't want anymore lies between us? Did that mean he wanted to be included in everything I had going on?

Damn I'm becoming soft for this nigga! Why?

"Fine no more lies." I tell him and he cheeses as if he's won the lottery.

"What was Marcell like?" I question him and the smile fades.

He blows out smoke before answering passing the blunt to me and I take it trying to enhance my faded high.

"Marcell was a awesome nigga. He always tried to steer a nigga on the right direction. Sometimes I failed to listen, and I got in trouble a lot. My black ass got whooped so many times by him growing up till he gave up," he tells me smiling slightly as he looks to be reminiscing.

The smile drops again replace by a thoughtful look. "Like I told you before he took me in under his wing and raised me, and now he's dead before I could even prove to him that he raised me right," Amir tells me closing his eyes.

I nod softly climbing over the seat.
"What are yo-

"Shut up," I cut him off straddling myself in his lap. It was uncomfortable as hell both of my legs on the side of his thighs. My ass make contact with something big. He ain't purchase the xtra large Trojans for no reason.

I compose myself in his laps and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?"  He asks me with a sly smile. I could tell he was sad so I kissed his forehead.

"I'm trying to comfort you,"  I say to him fixing his du-rag.   Amir leans into me resting his head on my shoulder.

"He raised you just right, just continue to make him proud and try to follow in his steps," I tell him rubbing his head.

I wonder what he's thinking now? My face becomes hot as I hug him tighter.

After a few more minutes, I try to lean back only to hear light snores coming from him. "Mir?" I question not hearing a response I look down at him finding him sleeping.

He really was handsome  and with his features relax he looked even more mesmerizing. I smile leaning down to peck his lips.

Was this my chance at just having peace even when this life I'm living leaves peace to slide through only  in miniature forms. I just wanna relax in the water, before I'm casted off by a wave.

...
Amir
"Daddy is Mir Mir awake yet?" I hear a smaller soft voice. I turn over to my side realizing I'm laying on a soft mattress my eyes open slowly. In front of me a happy Soul Soul stood in front of me. Her hair in two braids two the scalp and a big smile on her  dark chocolate face.

My heart cracks for a moment, it would be such a shame when she doesn't smile like this anymore? Where would she go once her dad dies?

I reached out touching her check and she giggles. 

"Mir Mir!" She jumps excitedly. 

"Soul I told you to leave him alone and let him sleep!"  I hear Jahmir loud voice hearing footsteps coming down the hall.  I turn over towards the door sitting up. The black covers fall below my waist.

Jahmir comes in the room, I laugh a bit seeing what he has on. He seems surprised to see me awake.  "It's good you're up I thought you might've died on me," he says taking off the blue oven mitts.

I grab my head feeling a sharp pain shoot through it.  "How long was I out for?" I look around the room. It was clearly a bedroom, a nice one too.

"Where am I?" I ask him standing up well at least trying to. I stumble a bit, earning some scolding. 

"Don't move to fast you've been out for a day and a half. You're at my house," Jahmir tells me and my eyes widen. I'm at his house how the fuck did I manage to get here?

"I brought you here when you fainted. Soul got to kitchen and grab Amir a bottle of water," Jah tell his daughter and she nods before running out of the room.

"Thanks," I say dryly before standing up straight.  "Where's your bathroom?" I ask him I had to take a piss bad. While I'm at it I'll piss all over his seat.

"It's up in there I also have some sweats and some brand new boxers if you want one to take a shower," he suggests pointing to a door in his bedroom.

I scrunch up my face at him, "You tryna say I stink."

He laughs shrugging his shoulders, "You smell like the jailhouse and skunk ass, so I yea that's what I'm trying to say,"  he tells me pushing me towards the bathroom.

I shake him off, "Whatever spend three whole nights in a cell without a proper bath or deodorant and you'll feel exactly how I'm feeling."

I walk into the bathroom closing the door hearing his laughing behind me. 

"Here daddy! Umm where's Mir?" 

"He in the bathroom taking his stinky self a bath just place it on the coaster on the table," I hear Jahmir tell Soul as the bedroom door closes.

I look at myself in the mirror seeing a bandage on the side of my face.

I run the water splashing my face before looking around the bathroom. It was definitely a nice size the money from the drug gang was all that bad.

I turn on the water running the hot water.  Preparing to take my bath.

...
"So you're really his little cousin?" I hear Jahmir speaking to someone as I walk down the hall way.  I round the corner to see Slim siting at the table munching on some biscuit and eggs.

"Yep that's my big head ass cousin. He really ain't shit and I don't think you need to inv-

"Oh hey Jahmir!" Slim says to me after noticing I was standing right there hearing him talk shit.

He gives me a forced smile and I glare at him sitting down at the table. 

"What's with the bandage?" Slim ask referring to my face.  I ignore him turning towards Jahmir who was busy watching us.

"It's crazy how y'all look so similar?" He tells me wiping Soul's face. She giggles before turning towards me.

"Mir Mir do you want a pancake?" She chants my name holding up a piece of pancake on the fork.

Jahmir stands up turning towards the stove. As he begins fixing me a plate.  "It's very good Mir Mir... chu joy it-

"Close your mouth while eating it's rude plus you could choke," Jahmir says with his attention on the pancakes.

Soul pouts before closing her mouth chewing slowly.   Jahmir turns around handing me a plate and I take it.

I bite into the pancake. It was damn good. "You made this from scratch? This ain't no Eggo."  I ask him and Slim smacks his lips. "No it's not everything is made fresh." Jahmir says to me smiling at my approval of his cooking.

"Soul if you're finished eating we have to get you ready to go to Sunny house," Jahmir tells his daughter who nods as she hops out of the chair following her father into the long hallways.

Slim kicks my leg. 

"Bitch ass nigga what you do? As if a mother fucker ain't have eyes on him already you go and tell the one person we definitely at want to find out!" He whisper yells to me a scowl on his face.

"I didn't tell him everything just about you to throw off suspicion. I lost my cool when Marcell got killed by him,  I snapped and we had a bad fight afterwards. I tell him glaring at him.  

He shakes his head, "Don't you realize you're putting me at risk! Have you learn nothing nigga? Marcell just got killed by these niggas and you still chasing after that?!" 

Tears fills his eyes, "How did he manage to do it? Normally Quez and Shaq do everything for him, and those dumbasses can't help but discussing their plans out loud, so how?" He silently cries and I grab his shoulder applying some pressure.

" Don't cry it's okay you couldn't have know this was going to happen?" I tell him and he shakes his head crying harder.  I would've cried to but I've cried so much that I've grown tired of it.

Crying wouldn't bring back the dead. Only choice we had now was to move forward. After a few minutes he wipes his eyes on his sleeves.

"Soul stop running!"

Jahmir comes in behind a giggling girl, she runs up to me and I grab her lifting her up turning towards her father. I side eye Slim seeing his calm down but his eyes doesn't look up from his phone.

Speaking of phones mine must've gotten stolen. I had no idea where it was? I had when I got tackled by the cops but that was it.

"Mir Mir don't let daddy get me!" Soul tells me wrapping her arms around my neck. I stand up with her.  "She doesn't want to come to you." I tell Jahmir who arches a brow.

"Both of y'all need to stop playing! I have to be by the trap in an hour!" He tells me reaching for Soul and I take a step back. 

I didn't expect him to tell me where he was trying to go, but I guess he was trying to hold up his promise.

A part of me felt guilty cause I was lying I him, but every-time I thought about Marcell and my revenge. I brushed aside those unnecessary feelings. 

"Are you seriously taking her side Amir? I have to put on her shoes," he says to me trying to reach for her again.  I take a step back laughing.

He pouts eyes scanning me, "Fine you put on her shoes since you wanna play with me," he gives her shoes to me, "go ahead and putting on for me."

I laugh shaking my head watching Soul and her daddy argue.  If this was a different scenario and if this story was different maybe I could've seen myself being apart of their little word.

I press my lips watching them laugh as Jahmir finally gets her shoes on. His smile is so big and pretty as he looks at his daughter. Her smile is wide and pretty to.

In  their on little world with each other, a world that seem impossible for me to reach.

..
Slim
"So what are you going to do now?" I ask my cousin. Amir looks ahead as we pull off from Jahmir's house.  "I'm going to keep moving forward," he tells me and this earns him a sigh.

"I guess that's the only thing we can do," I drive down the road.  My aunt had been calling trying to get in contact with me all day but I ignored her.

I spent most of my last two days at Lee, trying to ease his pain.  My heart went out to him Marcell was like a father to me as he was Amir.

I know I should be angry just like Amir, but for some reason I couldn't find it in my heart to think that Kingpin was the one behind this.

Even though I felt they was going to ambush Mob because of what happened to Lorenzo, but that wasn't until another month. And why go after someone that wasn't really even part of the Gang anymore?

These thoughts plagued my mind, but I knew if I were to ask Amir he would go into defensive mode accusing me of dick riding the enemy.

And I didn't have the time to deal with that.

I pull into my driveway. Yea I finally got my own lil place. I love my Aunty to death but she was constantly down my throat on every and anything I did. 

"Yo lil apartment nice," Amir tells me looking around for a bit. 

"Take off yo shoes fool," I tell him taking off mines.

"Slim?" A deep smooth voice calls out to me from my bedroom.

"Who's that?" Amir face hardens as he stands up straight.

"Calm your ass down it's just Shaq," I say to him pleading that he doesn't cause a scene. Shaq walks out of the bedroom a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Didn't know you were gonna have company?" Amir says to me looking Shaq up and down.

Shaq just stares at him drying his hair. Though the water still drips off his body.

I lick my lips giving him a wink. "You were waiting up for me yeah?" I question teasingly his sexy ass makes my dick twitch.  Those brown eyes glare at me.

"No why don't you knock next time? Walking up into my shit like you own it!" He scolds me but his ass is to sexy so I take no offense.

I guess I ain't tell the truth see I had a fight with my aunty. She kick me out, and now I'm here.  However I basically treat his house like it's mine.

"This my house too," I say to him walking towards the fridge.

"So this that nigga Shaq you were telling me about?" I hear Amir's stupid ass ask me this all rudely. I give him a warning grin. "Yea this is Shaq, don't sweat it Mir he cool people," I say to him and he looks confused at first.

I knew I'll have to explain to him later. My plan was almost like his except I actually wanted this nigga.  Yes I wanted him as in me and him together.

"Don't get to bold cause I let your ass stay here, and who the fuck are you?" Shaq tells me turning towards Amir.  His eye trails my older cousin up and down whom has his hand in his pocket looking so unamused.

"You can't speak my nigga," Shaq says arching a brow. Amir mouth twitches, as he takes his hand out his pocket. I mentally sighed this mother fucker.

"It's Amir."

Shaq

I stare at the individual in front of me something about his look through me off. He had an innocent look but his vibe felt sinister, a dangerous.  

"You have a lot of nerve bringing just anybody into my home?" I question the smug looking nigga as he opens the can orange soda.

How did  I even get myself in this predicament?  

That's right when I saw him sitting on the corner by one of them clubs. I felt sorry for lil dude even though it still pissed me off every-time I thought of that day he tried to try me. 

Slim shakes his head, "This my big cousin don't mind him he's a bit of an ass, but he good people."

I scoff anybody that's your associate couldn't be good. Don't get me wrong I was trying to be nice and help  lil nigga out, but that doesn't mean I trusted him.

Honestly I wanted to keep a close eye on him. Something was off about him, and... my eyes travel from him to his oldest cousin.  Those green eyes were haunting and looked as though he seen many things.

Terrible things.  His name was Amir? The whole time Soul was at my Nana house she kept mentioning a person named Mir Mir? Could this nigga be him?

But that only meant that Jah-

"I'm about to head out? I have to get back to face Lee, he obviously knows I'm out of Jail now," Amir cuts through my thoughts as he daps his lil cousin up. 

"Be safe nigga and tell Lee I'll be by there tomorrow," Slim tells Amir handing him his car keys.  Amir takes them turning towards me. We stare at each other before he eventually turns to leave.

"Is this your house to be inviting people in?" I ask him once again. He laughs shrugging walking closer to me. Slim bites his bottom lip, "Amir is cool people big daddy he just ain't open to new people."

Slim presses his hand on my abs. He leans up to where his lips hovers over mine. "Reminds me of you."   He drags his hand downwards to my towel, before he could reach for the tie I step back.

"What you think you doing?"  I ask feeling disgusted with myself for almost getting lost in those emerald eyes. 

Slim pouts, "You're no fun. Stiff ass nigga."

I shake my head turning to head into my room.

Quez
"Oh shit," I moan feeling my insides being arranged. It felt so good my dick spasms as I come for the third time.  I hunch forward as this nigga fucks me rough and hard.

Razi is this niggas name and he gave some damn good pipe. I could hear his moans as he brings my head up kissing my neck. He tries to kiss me on the lips but I turn away.

"Don't kiss me bi- ah fuck!" I moan out caught off guard by a powerful thrust. I hear him chuckle as he brings my lips to his. 

I hated this shit the feeling of wanted to be dominated, it was the only thing that could satisfy me.

I know I'm not shit for doing this to Quita. She deserved better. "What you thinking about?" I feel one of my legs being raised up.

I cry out feeling him drill me in harder. His dreads hung past his shoulders as he fucks me roughly.

I shake tears coming down my cheeks. I couldn't fucking think!

"Fuck I'm gonna come," he lets me know and I feel him spasm inside me.

"Wait! Fuck not inside!" I try saying  reaching to push him, but he pushes my hands away. I gasp at the feeling of his come inside of me.

"Ha," I breath heavily as he collapse onto me. I cover my eyes with my hand. Tears brimming my eyes.  Razi kisses the side of my head. I laugh through tears.

"Get the hell off of me," I say to him trying to sit up. 

"Just chill for a second," he pleads with me wrapping his purple and yellow bandanna around his head.

Oh I almost forgot to mention he's an opp for Gorilla Mob so yea that's another thing I'm fucked for.

I played with his dreads and Razi smiles at me.  I lean down to peck his lips.  I'm really the worst friend and boyfriend.

"You trynna go again if not kiss me passionately," Razi says to me earning  a kiss my ass from me.

"I seen your boy at the store the other day? What's that nigga name Jassir?" He tells me and my eyes narrow. 

"Did you say anything to him?" I ask him scared of what he was going to say. He laughs, "No he glared at me though if looks could kill?"

I glare at him. "Well that's good you ain't do nothing to him cause if you had I'd kill you."  I let him know dead ass serious. Don't get me wrong just because I fuck with this nigga doesn't mean I'll throw my brotherhood with my boys away.

Jahmir and Shaq were still the most important people in my life. Quita was also but I wasn't in love with her, but I loved her, and I already knew I should stop leading her own.

However if I were to come out gay? I might loose the people that mattered to me? It was already hard to feel like I had the love of the people I cared for, but to be down low and dream of coming out. The anxiety of their hatred and disgust reactions would kill me.

Razi smiles sadly at me, "Is that so?" I nod slowly, even though I liked him there's no guaranteed he felt the same. Even though I fucked with him he was still apart of the Mob. The same niggas that shot at Lorenzo, how could I ever trust this nigga.

"Hello?" I say through the line.

"Lying as bitch your location says you at some bitch house! Yo dumb Ass forgot to turn that bitch off!" Quita screams at me through the phone. I look down at Razi who smirks.  He leans up trying to kiss my neck but I tilt away talking to Quita.

"Chill Quita  I'm just making a drop," I send her some pictures of earlier today when I actually made a drop. 

She smacks her lips,  "I'm not a fool Quez. I know you be dipping out on me."  She tells me as I try to keep myself from moaning. This crazy ass nigga was sucking my neck like a vampire.

"Baby that's all in your head," I try to say as he sucks on that special spot, rubbing on my ass.

I bite my lip to hold back a moan as his finger grazes my hole. I open my eyes staring into his brown ones. "You gotta chill," I mouth to him, gasping when he does the exact opposite, thrusting the digits in slowly.

"Quez when you gonna stop doing this to me baby? You know how I feel about you yet you constantly fucking other bitches," I hear Quita say to me, as I try to listen to everything she says.

Razi smirks at me, he could hear her talking through the phone and I know his evil ass felt satisfied at the hurt in her voice.

It only made me feel more bad about myself for doing this too her, for using her as a cover up.

"Baby I'll talk to you later okay," I tell her hanging my phone up. I hurry and hang up the phone before she could say anything else.

I grab his hand that still had two fingers inside of me teasing my sensitive prostate.  "You need a chill nigga." I let him know sternly getting frustrated.

"Why should I chill? It's clear to me your ass was loving it."

I groan when he removes his finger's quickly thrusting back into me.  I let out a scream as he quickly kisses me silencing me, and swallowing up my cries.

We continue for several hours after that only making me realize even more that I'm really not shit.

Authors Note
Finally finished let me know your thoughts on this chapter? You feel like Amir should continue with his plan?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

94.9K 4.8K 32
Nineteen year old Messiah and eighteen year old Justus meet not knowing how much of an impact they would have on each other lives.
354K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...
101K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
91.6K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...