Life and Death(republished) J...

By nashi_dragneel_0_0

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson's daughter Alexandria Rebekah Mikaelson moves to Forks with her godfather C... More

Important Notice
Characters
Chapter 1- Moving back Home
Chapter 2- New beginnings!
Chapter 3- new school
Chapter 5- What are you
Chapter 6- Dinner drama

Chapter 4- new friends

103 4 1
By nashi_dragneel_0_0

Alexandria's POV:

Constant stares were thrown our way and when people were whispering about us watching as we passed i sent them glares. Bella is going to hate this so much. I do hate the attention but at least i can stick up for myself. We were still walking down the main hallway when an asian boy leaped in front of our path causing us to halt.

"You must be Isabella and Alexandria Swan. The new girls. Of course you are the new girls no one here looks anything like you sweetness." He said while looking towards me. I sent a glare towards him about to say something when he carried on talking. "I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." He just carried on rambling and Bella looked at me a feeling just as confused as i was.

That's when she spoke up. "I'm more of the suffer in silence type of person?" She more questioned then stated and i sighed at her awkwardness.

"Good headline for your feature- I'm on the paper, and your news baby, front page." He said sending a wink her way. I definitely vomited at that. Yep i can taste it in my mouth.

"I'm sure your a lovely uh guy Eric however my sister and i prefer to be little to no news when it comes into school so if you would please excuse us so we can head off to the office so we can get out schedules for the day." I spoke trying to be nice to the guy so he doesn't think i'm mean. I grabbed Bellas arm and dragged her along to the office and we got our schedules and a pass that we have to get the teachers to sign and bring back to the administration office at the end of the day.

ALEXANDRIA SWAN (MIKAELSONS) TIME TABLE
•AP English: Mr Tanner: 1 hour
•AP History: Mr Walker: 1hour
•AP Art and design: Mrs Mason: 1hour
•Free Period: 1Hour
•Lunch: 1 Hour
•Biology II : Mr Banner: 1 Hour
•Spanish : Mrs Geoff: 1 Hour

ISABELLA SWANS TIME TABLE
•English: Mr. Mason: 1 Hour
•Government: Mr. Jefferson: 1 Hour
•Trigonometry: Mr. Varner: 1 Hour
•Gym: Coach Clapp: 1 Hour
•Lunch: 1 Hour
•Biology II: Mr. Banner: 1 Hour
•Spanish: Mrs Geoff: 1 Hour

Me and Bella compared our timetable just to find out that we both have only the last half of the day together. I have my AP clases because i was always tutored by my father and uncles when i was younger who are genuinely really smart. I waved goodbye to Bella and started heading towards the classroom for my English lesson.

I walked around the corner when i bumped into something. It was as hard as a brick wall and i'm pretty sure if i was a normal human i would be in so much more pain right now. good thing im not normal or human. "What the hell.. oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you. But like why are you so painful to bump into." I apologised to them to find out it was one of the people i was analysing earlier in the car park.

He chuckled and placed his hand out for me to grab so he could lift me to my feet. "All is good. Names Enzo Hale. And my guess is your names Alexandria Swan considering you look nothing like an Isabella." I took his hand and cringed at my full name.

"Alex is fine. I prefer it anyways." I said grabbing my book tightly. He was freezing. Cold to the touch. Normally bad circulation would be the answer which i assume he would give me if i asked but something about that wouldn't of made sense. I'll figure it out later when i'm actually bothered to learn about something new. No doubt it will come to me throughout the day.

"Alright Alex. I'm headed to English and i see that you are too so why don't i accompany you to the classroom. After all we are walking the same way." He said while almost examining me. I shuddered but agreed considering i didn't know the way and he did so we walked side by side both as stiff as the other and both slightly uncomfortable. We made it to the classroom and he walked in before me. I stood outside the classroom for a second to collect my thoughts and feelings.

"Ah Mrs Mik- ermm Swan pleased to meet you please have a seat next to Mr Hale. Mr Hale raise your hand and introduce yourself." Ahh great this is going to be a long lesson. i knew he was somehow connected to my mate i was going to try and put some distance between us but looks like that went completely out the window. Already knowing who he was i started to walk towards the desk before he raised his hand and sat down next to him.

" Hey there i'm Mr Enzo Hale pleasure to meet you What might be your name." He said with a smirk. Oh boy this is going to be a very long lesson. i rolled my eyes and smiled sarcastically before shaking his hand entertaining him and hopefully learning more about what he is.

"Hello Mr Enzo Hale pleasure is all mine. I'm Alex. Im gathering you've been living under a rock since you haven't heard of me yet. I'm practically famous in this Hellhole." I said sending him the same smirk he sent me. He chuckled.

"Alright spitfire. I apologise i didn't know i was in the presence of someone so famous. Can i have an autograph." We both laughed quietly. He is definitely going to be a good asset in English won't cause me to get overly bored and some good company.

"Alight Zo. You are now my best friend. Your not allowed to say no because i'm famous and all." He just laughed while nodding his head. We definitely eased up since the walk to the classroom and i'm glad we were becoming friends. He's definitely someone i'd like to be around. Maybe this whole mate thing won't be bad if his brother is this calming.

For the rest of the class we made jokes here and there making each other laugh. I could feel peoples eyes on us but it didn't bother me. I made a friend first lesson into this Hell hole and i wasn't going to be bothered by all the judgy looks i was getting. The bell rang signalling the end of class and i packed my books up and walked out of the Classroom with Enzo not far behind me.

"Alright Spitfire. Where is your next class i'll walk you cause i wouldn't want you getting lost now." I glared at him in a joking way and slapped his arm. He led me to my History class and said good luck for some reason.

I walked into the classroom and handed the teacher my slip. "Ah Alexandria it's lovely to meet you why don't you go and sit next to Mr Hale and maybe write some notes down considering you started so late in the year. You do have a lot of work to catch up on if you even want to think about passing my class. which i doubt you could it being an AP class of course and your just a plain girl." I sent him a tight smile and nodded my head snatching the slip out of his hands and sat next to the boy with the only seat that was left open. I placed my books on the table and sat next to him.

"Hello ma'am I'm Jasper Hale. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've also heard that you've met one of my triplets." Jasper turned to me and i turned to him while he was talking to me. It was him. My imprintee. My mate. He smelled fantastic and his southern accent could definitely make me do things.

"Hello Jasper. I did meet your brother Enzo or like i call him Zo-Zo and he is infact my best friend." Jasper chucked at the nickname i gave his brother and it sent shivers down my spine. As fantastic as he was i couldn't shake the feeling i got off him. The same feeling i got off his brother. i tensed up as i felt his eyes scan me and boy did it feel right. but i can't feel this good with someone. not before i even know him.

We both ended up facing the front after that but every so often i felt his honey golden eyes burning a hole into my head. And i returned the favour staring at him while he was taking notes.

"Miss Swan since you think Mr Hales head is the most important thing in this lesson why don't you tell me how many casualties resulted in this battle." Mr walker spoke as he looked at me with a smirk. I blushed and coughed.

"umm.... A lot?" i said half listening half not. Half of the class erupted into laughter and i even made Jasper chuckle which made me feel as though i accomplished something. The teacher glared at the class which made them all shut up instantly.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant Miss Swan. Don't try and make yourself seem stupid especially in my class. You're lucky i even allowed you in this class especially if you're this stupid." He glared at me but i payed no attention to his glare however his words hurt me a little causing me to look down. The second i looked down i felt Jasper tense up and i wondered what was the matter with him before i could ask him the teacher started again "How about you Mrs Webber do you know how many there were."

The girl in the row before us looked down and mumbled. " i'm sorry sir i don't know.." I felt really bad for her i wanted to say the answer because i did know it but i wasn't concentrating when he asked me.

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Mrs Webber. But the personal excuses ended with summer break. And so did any of anyone else's minor problems." This is what caused me to fume at him. The poor girl didn't know one answer and he had to embarrass her in front of everyone.

"There we're 346 casualties unless you were planning to count the local civilians of course then i could always give you the real amount of deaths. But if you would like to tell us instead of embrassing some of us why don't you." i said while smirking at him. I seen him visibly shake and get angry at that and she just breathed it out and made a tight smile with his lips.

"Actually Miss Swan... There were no civilian casualties in this battle so stop trying to be a smart mouth and answer the question the first time" Mr walker said stupidly as if he actually achieves something. I was about to say something but someone else beat me to it.

"Actually sir. There were 27. Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss. The founder's archives are, uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts, Mr. Walker." I looked stunned at Jasper who insulted the teacher with such great way that he didn't even have a comeback. He looked over to me and winked and i just blushed and faced the front. Mr Walker looked as if he was about to blow a casket and went back to teaching the rest of the lesson.

The bell rang and yet again i packed up my stuff and began walking out of the classroom. I was outside the classroom when i heard my name being called. I turned to look who it was and it was Jasper. He caught up to me and started walking with me. "May i ask Alex how'd you know so much stuff on the History based things. You don't seem like the type of girl to get caught up in it."

"Actually I find the history really fun especially the War with the confederate army. I just recently wrote a report on it. The youngest and according to me the hottest Major of the confederate army. And funny enough he was called Major Jasper Whitlock." I said while smiling and thinking about him. Major Jasper Whitlock the hottest person to ever exist well obviously apart from my mate but if i didn't have my mate damn would i let him do things to me. Jasper chucked at that and looked down to my scheduled.

"Fair enough ma'am. Here you go the Art class same as me. But i must warn you there is another one of my siblings who goes here and she's a little over the top." he chuckled a little and ran his hand through his lovely locks of hair. i wish i could just do that to his hair and comfort him. I blushed looking down rethinking on everything i just said. Damn alex you just met the boy don't be scarring him away before you even got to meet him properly. i breathed before smiling at him looking deep into his eyes.

"Alright cowboy lead the way.."

Alright this was was pretty similar to the other version however i changed it around a little and i do like this one a little more and we also get a deeper look into Alex's thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 918 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...
314K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
91K 3.3K 27
π†π€ππ‘πˆπ„π‹π‹π€ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was once the love of Edward Cullen's life. The two were practically engaged to be married but things changed the day ...
2.2K 124 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...