THE BAD GUYS IN: scream

By BiancaSantana880

An idea brought by blazerdude Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders...but this time.... Ghost f... More

First killing
Second killing
Third killing
Fourth killing
Fifth killing
Sixth killing
Seventh killing
Eight killing
The attacker
Therapy
Who the killer is?
The final killing

Traumatized

212 10 2
By BiancaSantana880

Meanwhile The bad guys were at the library, investing the victims that were killed.

They looked at the pictures of the nine teenagers that been killed.

"Ok so we got Cassandra, Christine, angel, Alice, Stephanie, Catherine, Kelly, tori and a girl named tara" wolf explains the pictures but got nothing.

"So what do we got" he asked

"Nothing much except they're all teenagers" snake says.

"Yeah but they all have one thing in common" shark says, "they all knew princess" shark pointed out

"So the killer is after princess friends or people that's close to her?" snaked asked.

But then webs started to noticed something else.....each girl had a cat feature.

"Actually guys I think I'm seeing something" webs says and they all gathered around her.

"What is it webs?" Wolf asked.

"I'm starting to see a pattern here"

"What?" They all said.

"Yeah, Don't you see the killer is going in a pattern, look look look look" she points at a picture of Cassandra.

"Cassandra has white hair, Christine had cat ears, the twins angel and Alice had leopard print clothing, Stephanie and tori wore a white dress and Catherine had a mink coat"

"But I Don't see what tara and Kelly are Connected to this" wolf asked.

"Kelly called princess the night she was killed and Tara goes to the same chemistry class with the others, they were in all the same science class together" webs explained.

"Ok but I don't see how princess is connected to all of this or what she has anything to do with this" wolf asked as he was getting bad vibes.

"Wolf don't you see? Someone is targeting princess! The killer is after princess"

They all gasped; especially wolf, this was going to be hard for him to protect princess when he has to catch the killer and keep the killer from getting to her.

"But who would want to hurt princess" shake asked.

"I think I know who" snake says, "Thomas chesterfield, he's always has a way to getting to us"

"But you forgot snake, Thomas died four years ago" wolf pulls down a newspaper of Thomas escaping princess and jumping in the water.

"Ok so if it isn't Thomas who is threatening princess" piranha asked.

"I don't know but I do know one thing...she's in big trouble"

But that's when he made a horrible realization, "princess" he muttered.

"What?"

Wolf gets up and grabs his coat, "we need to go home now, before it's too late"

But before he could even go, he gets a phone call from Diane.

"Hello, Diane, whoa whoa whoa, slow down, tell me what's going on" she sounded like she was in a panicked.

"It's princess" she was outside their mansion as the whole place was swarmed with police cars.

"She's been attacked by the killer" Diane looked distraught and paced back and forth.

"What?" Wolf was extremely worried, looks at his team who seem concerned and confused.

So he walks far from them so they wouldn't hear the conversation.

"Is She ok" he was very worried.

"No, she got hurt, she's traumatized and scared, she needs you right now"

"Ok we're on our way" he hangs up and everyone gathered around, they were a bit concerned.

"What's going on wolf" snake asked.

"We need to get back home now"

"Why" webs asked.

"Because princess just got attacked by the killer"

"WHAT" they all shouted.

A momentarily, wolf drove 65 speed limit, yes he was breaking the law for princess.

When he arrived, they were all in shocked to see police surrounding their house.

Wolf ran inside, pushing the cops that tried to stop him.

And in the living, he saw princess wrapped in a security blanket, a pair of paramedics treating her wounds and police officers asking her some questions.

But what hurt him was she had a very distinct traumatized look on her face, she look hurt and broken.

"princess!" He ran towards her, bending down.

"Hey you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked but she just looked down.

She didn't say anything, she was completely broken.

"Princess! Baby are you okay?" He slide his hand between her shoulders and cheek and lift her face up, facing towards him, "you ok honey" then he cups both her cheeks but he was horrified to see a large stitch cut on her cheek.

He slowly gets go, his hand shaking, he was in a panicked, mainly because....

Princess got hurt and it was all his fault, he didn't protect her.

"What happened?" Wolf asked as he went from scared to angry.

"The attacker came in and infiltrated the locks" Diane says.

"What? What can't be right, our house was 100% burglar free how could this happen" wolf asked.

"The killer must've hacked inside" webs says as she crawled on his shoulders then the others surrounded princess, all worried.

"MY BABY!" Shark shrieks as he grabbed princess and pulls her in a hug, her face was emotionless when it gets smushed against his.

He lefts go and snake slithers up towards, she looks down and he lifts her chin up but all he saw what fear in her eyes.

"I need a search on the premiere" the chief says.

"Yes ma'am"

Then wolf look down to see princess covering her arm, he carefully moved her hand and they were all shocked to see her arm was cut, webs covered her mouth and wolf was hurt.

"Oh princess" then he went to angry, "who did this to you?" He asked as he grabbed her shoulders.

"I was attacked...by the killer" she says softly.

Everyone gasped in shocked, it intrigued the chief ad she took out a notepad and pen.

"Did see what he looked like"

"Yes" her voice was cracked with fear but stayed calmed but broken.

"He had a cloak with gloves, he had a knife, I didn't see his face but he had a ghostface for a mask and he was about ya tall"

And when the chief heard ghostface, she went pale.

Then her face started to quiver, eyes get water, "he tried to kill, it was so scary wolf" she broke down crying, she jumped at him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey, it's ok, it's ok, you're safe now" he runs her back to try and comfort her.

But it was no use, she was broken, she had her face buried in shark's chest as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her.

Diane and wolf looked at poor fragile princess, both were broken-hearted by what she just went through.

"She's so fragile and-my little girl is terrified" wolf says.

"I know wolf and I been thinking?" Diane says.

"Yeah?"

"I think we should take princess to a therapist"

"WHAT?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 33
"π™Έπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšœπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš‘πš˜'𝚜 πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠοΏ½...
2.3K 187 8
When a string of gruesome murders takes over the quiet town of Hawkins, it becomes apparent that it's impossible to know who to trust. Who will be ne...
27.2K 341 23
I have no idea what the actual hell possessed me to make this ???? TW/CW: language, gore (well duh), mention of topic of stalking, SH, blades, maybe...
38.8K 2.4K 21
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...