Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 22

7.1K 346 48
By FlowerVine98

"Never had someone to hear my pain,
Never had someone to lean on,
Never had someone to wipe my tears,
Never had someone who told me that am here for you,
I was alone,
Am alone,
Will be alone forever!!!!"

Yazhini pov:

"Maa look who we have here" I says while walking inside the home.

"Arjith, so pleasant to see you in our home. Come inside dear."

"Take your seat Arjith" dad says.

I walked inside the kitchen to prepare the tea.

"What is it arjith, never been able to see you around our house much?" dad asks him.

"It's just I lately having heavy work uncle. And besides that am meeting you everyone in shop atleast once in a week, so yeah." he says while I serves him the tea.

"Thanks, yazhini"

I nods at him.

After that we all strated to speak randomly, today being Sunday the shop is half day closed.

And its been a 3 days after that night where me and him had a talk where I revealed him about him moaning his ex lover name. After that I didn't seen him in this home. I asked about him with my parents, all dad said is that he got some important job to take care of, so he left that night itsf.

And am so happy after hearing that.

                        __________

"Okay uncle, I have to go" arjith says.

With that we all walked out to send him off.

"Bye Yazhini" arjith says at me. I smiled ay him.

"By..." before I complete I heard a car sound. I looked at that side only to see Arjun who is stepping out of the car from passenger seat.

Oh not again.

I shocked to see Arjun that too with Varun who is sleeping in his arms.

Varun.

My heart started to beat really fast.

I... I... Varun... My god.

My eyes immediately started to glossy.

                         ________

Arjun pov:

What this man is doing here?

He is the one that day my wife laughed with right.

Okay to be honest he is looking good too.

"Okay bye yazhini, bye all" I heard his voice.

"Arjun, what happened you didn't said anything while leaving the home?" aunty asked me.

I looked at Yazhini who is also looking into me. She looks like she is about to cry. I know it's because of Varun.

"Yazhini can you please hold my sleeping son, if you don't mind I have to take out my luggage?" I asked her.

I know how much she is longing for him.

"Y.. Y.. Yeah" she stuttered but stood immediately before me.

I handed Varun to her.

She took him in her arms, and hugged him dearly.

Her eyes started to shed her tears, only good thing is she is standing towards me.

"I got a emergency call from my home aunty, that's why." I says with that they asked us to come inside.

"So he is varun right?" uncle asked me while we all take our seats.

"Yes uncle."

"His exams are over, so I thought to bring him here. I hope you guys won't have any problem." I Sat's.

Yazhini looked at me.

"What arjun you are saying. Look at the bundle of joy, how anyone can say this child as burden." aunty says.

"Please go and take some rest arjun. We will speak later in evening." aunty says I nods at her.

"Yazhini put varun in arjun room." with that aunty and uncle walked inside their room probably to take some rest.

"Sure m.. Maaa" she says while standing on her feet.

We three then walked inside my room.

I walked behind her, who is now walking inside my room with Varun in her arms.

"Wh.. Why are you doing like this?" she cryingly asked me.

"I... Varun exams are over and... So... I"

"Since you couldn't able to have me back by yourself. Now you started one more play with the name of our son right?" she asked me.

I looked at her.

"I was wrong at the start Yazhs, but not now. I just took him here so that he won't feel that he left with someone whereas his both parents are alive, but not there to take care about him." I says.

"It's not like you take care him, as soon as you got to know about I got conceive. Its not like you present in the labour ward to see our son first
" she says with a little irritation.

"It's not like you was there when he spoked for the very first time, where he called for his dad. Its not like you was there when Varun first started to walk. It's not like you were present when Varun started to have his first food. It's not like you was present when.... "

" Please Yazhs, please stop. I can't. Already am having a burden of guilts, please don't point out anymore Yazhs. I know I know my mistake, but this time I wanted to correct it. Please... "

"You haven't done a simple mistake so that you can go and correct it easily." she says.

I kept silent.

After looking at me for sometime, She just sits on the bed and layed Varun on her lap.

Her tears kept falling on her cheeks.

"Ple.. Please stop crying" I slowly says after sometime.

"This is all am doing from my birth." she says.

I looked away.

It really pains to hear.

"I.. I. Sorry" I says at her.

She kept kissing Varun's face.

"Mumma loves you so much baby." she kept murmuring the same words.

Varun is sleeping peacefully by hugging her mumma's stomach.

Without knowing what to do I kept standing by seeing her who is very busy in running her fingers on varun's hair. Varun too started to smile in his sleep as if he knows who it is already.

Her happiness is all am seeing now.

Atleast varun is there to make her happy unless like me.

Why did I even ignored this pure innocent soul that too for that girl. It would have been better, if I accepted her as my wife from the start, now the life would be pretty different.

"Did he had his dinner?" she asked me after sometime.

"N.. No" I says at her.

She said okay and put him on the bed and walked out of my room.

I then gone and sits beside my son and lowered down and kissed my son forehead.

"You are the best thing ever happened in my life apart from marrying your mom." I slowly murmurs.

"I called you as mistake Varun. But now am regretting my words. Regretting everything. Papa is very sorry baby. " I says by ruffling his hair.

                      ____________

Yazhini pov:

I just slouched down and started to cry as soon as I entered into the kitchen.

No no.

I can't.

I can't answer my son's question.

The one person who I betrayed is my son.

I promised him that I won't leave him forever when I had him in my arms for the first time.

But I betrayed him.

I betrayed him by not fullifing the promise by running away like a coward.

Now he will ask me where I was, and why did I leaved him.

I don't know how to answer him.

How coward I was right?

All I want his bright future if he ended up with me, I can't provide him the bright future he wants.

I acted as selfish

Now how am going to face him

He grown up a little.

My son grown up a little.

I then stood up and wiped my face.

I have to face...

"Yazhini" I heard maa voice.

'Yes maa" I says u turning away from her.

"What we are going to prepare for dinner dear. I just lied for many hours forgetting that we have to prepare dinner." maa says.

"I.. W.. Want to prepare briyani maa" I says.

Its my son favourite.

"I will ask your dad to buy mutton dear." I nods at her. With that I started to cut the onion and tomatoes.

                      ____________

"Appa whose house is this?" I heard varun's sleepy voice. My hand started to shake.

His voice.

I haven't stepped out yet.

"You keep everything on the hall dear, I will go and call your dad. He is speaking with someone outside. It may take sometime dear, but start to serve our guests dear, since arjun is having a small child. We both will be back soon and please you to have your dinner. " maa says while walking out of the kitchen while urging me to serve them.

I kept standing inside the kitchen without able to meet my son face to face since I did a mistake this time.

"Appa, I asked you a question."

"Varun kanna, first you have to have your dinner." I heard his voice.

I gulped.

What am going to answer him.

I want to seee him but at the same time am worried.

"Am hungry papa." I heard varun answer. That's it, I can't hide hereafter.

Let's face it. With that I walked out with a hot box and plates.

I first placed every items on the floor. After hearing a sound my son looked up as he is sitting on Arjun's lap.

Varun's eyes met mine.

"Mummaaaaaaaaaaaaa" varun shouts and the next minute he is hugging my legs tightly.

That's it my dam broke again.

"Mummaaaaaaa"

"Mummaaaa"

"Varun missed you."

I just took him in my arms and kissed his whole face.

"Mumma, Why did you leaved me?" he asked me the question which I was dreading to face.

"Varun kanna I already said right, did you forget?" Arjun asked him.

What did he said?

"Mumma is this your parents home?" he asked me.

I condusedly looked at him but nervethless I nods my head at him.

"But why you didn't called me mumma?" he asked me.

"Varun kanna, here the signal is very poor kanna. That's why mumma couldn't able to call you. She came here to take care of her parents kanna. She will be back soon to our home" Arjun says while looking at me. I looked away.

"But papa I miss mumma. Why can't we take mumma's parents to our home itself?" he asked him.

"The doctors are here only kanna." Arjun says.

What the heck is happening here?

And why the heck he is calling Varun as kanna. He is kanna only for me.

Varun grabbed my cheek and kissed my cheek.

"Mumma you look beautiful. " he says by looking at me.

"Mumma you know varun misses you a lot."

"Even your mumma missed you very much kanna" I says for the first time by kissing his forehead.

"Mumma you know this time I wrote everything. This time Varun will get the first mark mumma."

"And you that Deepak and anisha they both now started to speak with me maa again. And you know my miss what she said, am the good boy in the class. And I got..." that's how varun started to ramble everything with me.

"Varun kanna first you have to have your food." I says at him while taking him in my arms.

He just layed his head on my shoulder and hugged my neck tightly as I picked him I my arms.

"Love you varun kanna"

"Varun too loves both mumma and appa."

"Mumm you know papa bought me toy..."

"Kanna it's time for dinner" I says by putting him on the floor and made him to sit in Indian style and placed a plate before him.

The same I did for that so called man.

I then started to feed Varun kanna with my hands.

"Mumma tasty tasty briyani." he says with a smile on his face.

How could I live this life without this bundle of joy?

My eyes started to fill with its tears.

"Mumma you" he syas and showed his hand with a rice.

I smiled and opened my mouth.

"What is happening here?" I heard dad's voice after sometime.

By the time varun already had his dinner who went for a hand wash.

"He is already attached to you yazhini?" he asked me. I looked at arjun who is looking little tensed.

"Y.. Yea...." he started.

"Mumma" with that varun already runned and sat on my lap and hugged me tightly.

Both dad and mom looking at me.

"H..e is missing his mo..."

"Mumma is this your parents?" he asked me.

Without knowing what to say I just nods my head at him.

"So I have to call them as grandma and grandpa right?" he asked me.

Without even waiting for my reply he immediately runned and kneel down before them.

Kanna.

Both mom and dad were smiling.

"Mumma come soon" with that Varun runned inside his room.

"What is happening here?" this time maa asked us.

Arjun looked at me, whereas I already looking at him.

"Varun is already missing his mom. So he.... For him his mother as same as like yazhini.... She is also be the same... That's why. Why he is calling her as his mom." he rambled something.

"Oh I understood, he is just little boy right. And I know yazhini is very good at children. I feel bad for Varun, how could a mother leave this little bundle of joy?" maa says. I looked away.

"I did a big mistake aunty. Its not her mistake. She was punished earlier by me, even now am the one who is punishing her by separating her and her son. She is a very good human being aunty."

Maa smiled and then sits on the floor to have the dinner.

After that we all had our dinner.

               ___________

" So after that what happened mumma? " varun asked me.

" After that Varun kanna slept by hugging his mom. "I says by indicating its time for sleep.

" No mumma I want more stories "

" No its not happening "

" But mumma ple... "

" No please kanna its already past 10, I don't want my kanna to deprive from sleep. "I says by running my fingers on his hair who is sleeping on my lap by laying his head on my thigh whereas I sits on the bed in his room actually.

I heard room door opening sound, I looked up only to see him.

After sometime I felt him sitting on the bed.

Its irritating to me.

"He is exact copy of you, Yazhs" I heard him. How could he actually speaks causulaly as if nothing happened.

"Only the outer appearance is mine, and am glad that he didn't get my ugly character." he says.

"It took 7 long years to understand Varun right?." I says after sometime.

I looked at him.

He looked away.

"Am I right?"

"No child should yearn for their own parents love. He is no different from mine, I had my mother love but not a father love. The same way he also used to yearn for his father love."

"I don't understand according to your fake past love died issue, you have the right to hate me. But how come you neglect our I mean Varun?."

"I understood my mistake please stop pointing out every now and then?" he pleaded me.

"Don't you think your realization is very late?." I asks him to which he just turned away without opening his mouth.

"Am sorry"

"I don't need it."

After that he left the room and walked out.

I hugged my son dearly.

"Am the worst mother kanna. Your mother left you like a motherless child right?"

"Am sorry baby"

"I can't accept your dad and lead a life with him baby."

                     ______________

Arjun pov:

I walked inside the room after sometime only to see both my wife and son were sleeping peacefully on bed, where my wife is sleeping in a sitting position with a Varun in her lap.

I smiled seeing both of them.

All I wanted to do is hug this both creature and ti safe guard from every evil.

But I already missed it.

"If only if only I tried to understand you yazhs, now our life would be different."

Author's note:

How was the chapter?

Sorry am quite busy with works. Please adjust with me guys.

Please do comment.

Love yourself💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43.6K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
64.3K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
126K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1M 25.5K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...