โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

006

118 6 0
By SLXTTIVITY

"Damn well my bad," I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Yall are all in a gang, shouldn't yall be tough?"

"That's not the point Y/N."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I lifted Smiley's head to see a depressing look on his face. "Are you mad at me?" I asked but he shook his head no. "I'm not mad at you, I'm just sad." He admitted which made me feel guilty. I kissed him to make him feel better which made him surprised. He tried to speak but I deepened the kiss, cutting him off and soon he matched my energy.

I wondered why it went silent all of a sudden but I remembered we were at the table. I pulled away to see everyone staring at us in silence. "You two are...Together?" Souya asked but we both shook our heads no.

"She's my Ex!"

"He's my Ex."

We both looked at each other when we said it at the same time and it was like the table got more silent. "I had a feeling! Why didn't you tell us Y/N??" Senju asked but we shrugged.
"We would've but something happened," Smiley replied so I nodded.

"Happy late congratulations!" Hinata said which made me smile. "Something happened? Did he hurt you, do I need to kick his ass?!" Senju asked worriedly but I shook my head no with a smile. Smiley pouted at the threat making me laugh.

"How could I have not noticed, you two were always so close and couple lik-" Draken spoke but Mikey interrupted him by chewing loudly. "Y/N, I'll kick you for not telling me, I would've made a great grandfather!"

"That's not how it works Mikey," Draken said but Mikey shook his head. He insisted that he was right. "If they have children, that makes me a grandfather!"

"You fucking idiot you're not either of their fathers!" 

"Where did children come up from? We are not having children." Y/N said which made Smiley frown again. "I would've made a great father, right Souya?!"

"No."

"Yeah, whatever!"

"May I have y'all attention please!"
Our principal shouted into the mic on full volume, and most likely damaging everyone's ear drums. "Our counselors would like to present their presentation on anti-bullying. As you know, it is anti-bullying week and we are proud to celebrate it!"

"I think he's talking to you Y/N." Mikey snickered, making me roll my eyes.
"Says the one who always talks shit about Draken."

"Oh?" Draken piped in which made Mikey quickly deny the claims. "Ken-Chen I was just playing, you're my best friend!" Mikey tried to hug Draken but Draken sat somewhere else. Mikey pouted and crossed his arms, giving everyone the silent treatment.

Draken rolled his eyes as he sat back over with Mikey and hugged him. Mikey instantly shifted moods. "Now don't ever do that shit or I'll kick your ass," Mikey said while finishing his food.

"Y/N." I looked beside me to see Sanzu.  "Hey, Sanzu!" She smiled while he remained with his neutral look. She wondered what was wrong. "Sanzu?" Not replying, he grabbed her hand and sat it in his lap. He held it softly in his hands which somehow had her speechless.

"Sanz-"

"Shh."

He slightly kissed her cheek which made her blush worse. Luckily no one was paying attention because they were all watching the presentation the counselors gathered up. "You're so pretty." He whispered which made her look away out of embarrassment. She didn't know why his words made her shy but apparently they did.

"Why are you looking away? Do you not think you're pretty? I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on."

"Thanks, Sanzu."

She almost stuttered but she would not embarrass herself more. "I think you're very pretty too. Oh, and also your scars, I think they're beautiful and unique."

"You think they're pretty? Sometimes I'm insecure of my scars, but my scars are what make some people scared of me." She looked at him with guilt. He was such a nice person, how could anyone be scared of him?
"You shouldn't care what others think because you're pretty the way you are and if they don't like it then so what."

"Thanks Y/N,  you're the first girl who complimented me on my features, specifically my scars." She smiled which caused him to smile too, his scars stretching. She then had an idea pop into her mind. She leaned in and kissed his scars, which somehow made him blush profusely. "Never forget that you're beautiful, Haruchiyo."

He held her hand tighter as they started to converse about different topics. But then suddenly a teacher came to their table and gave every one of them a piece of paper. "What's this...Is this homework?" Mikey asked which made the teacher click her tongue.

"Have any of you paid attention?" Emma and Hinata raised their hands and some more. Mikey rolled his eyes as he quietly begged Emma to help him.

I scanned over the questions which seemed easy. The teacher stayed in our area, suspicious that we'd cheat. "I'll sit here and grade each paper individually. The ones who listened may not help with anything." The whole table groaned as the teacher watched us attentively.

"Y/N what do we do?" Sanzu whispered but I shrugged. "We should've listened instead of trying to flirt with each other."

"Flirting? We were just..."

"Exactly."

She stared at the paper and then felt something poking her knee. She thought it was Sanzu but his hands were on the table so she looked under. She saw Emma trying to pass her paper over. Y/N quickly grabbed it and thanked Emma quietly as Y/N copied the answers. She gave the paper back to Emma and showed Sanzu the paper. He circled the right answers and then wrote his name afterward.

One by one we all gave our papers to the teacher as she graded them. When she was done she looked at the stack with a look of disappointment.

"Emma 100, Ryuguji 70, Hakkai 90, Senju 100, Chifuyu 40, Hinata 100, Souya 80, Takemichi 80, Kazutora 30, Nahoya 70, Hanma 20, Y/N 100, Mitsuya 90, Sanzu 100, Manjiro 60..."

She went on as everyone heard their grades then left the table. "Hanma got a 20!" Nahoya said while most of the table started laughing. He shrugged like he wasn't affected but he thought he would've scored higher than that. "Yall can't be talking, specifically Kazutora who got a 30, the second lowest score."

"I'm still 10 points higher. You're mad 'cause your nerd boyfriend wasn't here to help your stupid ass."

"Why do yall keep sayin' he my boyfriend? Yall must be jealous and what him or some."

"Boy nobody wants him but you." Smiley said which made Hanma scoff. "I didn't ask for your input."

"Where is Kisaki anyway?" Mikey asked but nobody spotted him. Y/N looked around and it took her a while but she saw Kisaki with Sakura as the two were close and talking. Y/N slightly smiled as she saw him happy, his usual stern face replaced by a calm one. Lunchtime was coming to an end which made me upset cause I had to rot my ass in detention.

Kisaki came back over to our area and sat by himself but he was nearby. "Hina, can I talk to you quickly?" I quietly asked and she nodded her head. We went over to the table with Kisaki as he looked up from his book. "Should I tell her or you?" I asked to which he gave me a confused look. "What are you referring to?"

"Sakura, and what we talked about with Takemichi and all that."

"You can tell her if you'd like but I don't know what you're implying?"
Y/N just nodded her head. "Me and Kisaki had a conversation concerning you. As you may know, he has been trying the longest to win you over but you're not interested. Do you know the reason he likes you so much?" Hinata shook her head no as Kisaki felt slightly uncomfortable.

"The story you and Takemichi told me has a lot to do with it. Kisaki was mainly bullied because of how smart he was for his age and you were the only person who treated him human. He loved and admired you for that." She paused as Hinata nodded her head with a saddened look.

"The day those boys picked on you, Kisaki wanted to jump in and save you but he was just...Frozen. He couldn't do anything as he watched Takemichi jump in and save you. Takemichi is in a gang as you know, so Kisaki thought you liked men who were delinquents and anything concerning that matter, so he wanted to be the top delinquent of Japan just to please you. All the things he does Hina, is for you.

But those things obviously aren't okay. He has to realize that you have feelings too and he also has to realize that you're in love with Takemichi." Hinata nodded again but she remained quiet. "Kisaki is a good person, he just does things that make him seem like a bad person, Hinata.

I do understand from his viewpoint why he admires you so much, and why he's focused on wanting you two together, but like I said, if you don't want him then he has to respect that.

But here's something good: Sakura Atsui likes him and wanted to have a relationship with him, so I got the two together...Hopefully." She looked over at Kisaki and he nodded his head so Y/N sighed in relief. "I'm happy for you Kisaki," Hinata spoke and Kisaki nodded his head, his heart was slightly beating since this was a rare occurrence for her to talk to him.

"I was hoping you two could be friends, I hate to see you two so distant since yall two were close when little." Before Y/N could speak again, Kisaki interrupted her. He stood up and came around the table, stopping in front of Hinata. He bowed quickly, which was quick to make Hina surprised.

"Hinata Tachibana, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for all the vile things I've ever done to you, Takemichi, and all the others. I apologize for trying to force you into a relationship that I knew you wouldn't want, just to fulfill my selfish desires.

I apologize for hating, and for feeling envious of Takemichi just because you fell for him and not me. Hinata you do not ever have to be my friend, you do not ever have to forgive m-"

She stood up and hugged Kisaki. She hugged him tightly but he stood there not knowing what to do. "Kisaki, I dont hate you. I know I seem distant but I still consider you a friend, you'll always be my friend." She pulled away and gave him a warm smile. Unknown to them, Takemichi and some Toman members were watching the whole thing, curious about what they were doing.

"So can we start over Hinata?" He asked and she nodded her head. "Of course we could, like I said, I don't hate you Kisaki." She gave him another smile before giving him another hug but this time he hugged her back.

I went over to my table and took a seat next to Takemichi. "She and him made up. They're friends now and I'm glad for this because they were so close when they were younger. Kisaki doesn't have any negative feelings towards you and he even has a girlfriend."

"W-Wait really? Y/N what did you do, you're awesome!"

"I don't have time to explain but just know that everything is good." She gave him a thumbs up. He gave her a hug which made her day happier. She was proud of herself, proud that she solved a growing conflict that could've gotten more dangerous.

Hinata came back over to the table as Kisaki approached Sakura. "Anyone's gonna tell us what that was about?" Hanma asked while looking at us three."Your friend is now happy, just know that."

"Happy? Hasn't he been...Happy?" Hanma asked with a smirk tugging at his lips. Y/N had to stop talking to him because he was just so...Odd. He would always creep her out when he talked. "Get out of their business."

Smiley spoke which made Hanma turn his head. "Notice how you telling me to get outta people's business but you're in mine?"

"Don't start a fucking argument!" Draken yelled which made the table go silent. The teachers were dismissing each table and finallyl she came to ours since we were last. The ones who weren't in detention were free to go but the ones who were had to wait for a teacher to come, in case we tried something slick.

Our detention teacher came and ordered us to get in a single file line.
The front of the line was good but the back kept making noises and joking around, stopping us from going.

"SHUT UP!"

The detention teacher yelled at us which made us instantly quiet. The principal came over and asked what the problem was. The detention teacher told the principal which students it was so the principal pulled them out of the line. It was easy to tell he was fed up. "You all will be suspended. Call your parents or whatever just get out of my school!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...
22.1K 662 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...
54.9K 3.7K 82
๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž "๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ~" "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๏ฟฝ...
12.1K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...