Life and Death(republished) J...

By nashi_dragneel_0_0

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson's daughter Alexandria Rebekah Mikaelson moves to Forks with her godfather C... More

Important Notice
Characters
Chapter 1- Moving back Home
Chapter 3- new school
Chapter 4- new friends
Chapter 5- What are you
Chapter 6- Dinner drama

Chapter 2- New beginnings!

119 3 0
By nashi_dragneel_0_0

Alexandria's POV:

Jake's here. I haven't seen Jacob in ages. Me and Jake were like two peas in a pod. We constantly annoyed Bella with mud pies and after a while of it we were made to stop making them. I ran downstairs and out the door sliding to a stop next to Charlie. The red truck pulled in the driveway and then came to a stop. Bella was just appearing out the door when the ignition switched off. Jake opened his door and got out. He headed to the back of the truck to get the wheelchair for Billy and set it up. Jake opened his dads car door and helped him into the chair. Before Jake got the chance to fully shut the door i ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Heya JJ, oh my god i have missed you sooooo much." i cling onto his back and give him a hug. I feel his chuckle and he pushed me off his back and turned around to face me pulling me into a massive bear hug.

"Hey lexi, god i've missed you so much man. What happened to constantly keeping in contact." Jake said as he pulled away and got a piece of my hair and twisted it around his finger. He looked into my eyes as if he was trying to search for something. I just laughed a little and buried my head into his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

"I know Jakey but you know how life's been especially with me having to move with Renee and Phil. Plus i missed you a whole ton so let's go to your garage and we can talk about cars and i can help you redo a car cause i know how much you suck." I pulled away from him and punched his arm but he didn't flinch or anything acting as if it doesn't hurt him. He chuckled a little while leaving me to watch the two old men mess around with each other while he goes and re introduces himself to Bella who has kinda no clue who he is.

"So kiddo what do you think of your homecoming gift" Charlie asked as he and Billy made there way over to us and slung his arm around me. He patted the hood of the truck and looked at Bella. I looked at Billy and smiled at him and he returned the smile just as wide.

"No way the truck is for me??" Bella gasped while she inspected the truck closely. Sure it wasn't as expensive as my car and i always told her i could help her buy a good car but i think she's really grateful for the car that she's got off our old Pops.

"Just built it off Billy here." Charlie pointed towards Billy who just smiled at Bella and looked towards his son who he knew had a crush on the Swan sister.

"Yeah little Jakey over here rebuilt the engine just for you Bella" Billy said while smiling at his youngest child. I just looked over at Jake and smirked at his blushing face while looking totally embarrassed.

"Awhhhhh does little Jakeyyyy have a crush on my total two left footed sister" I tormented Jake and Bella who both got annoyed. Jake started moving towards me and i shrieked and ran over to the other side of the truck while jake was trying to get to me.

Jake caught me and tackled me to the grass and started tickling me. Tears were coming out my eyes as i begged him to stop and told him that i was sorry over and over again. He laughed and stopped after i struggled to breathe for a while. He got up and dusted the dirt of his pants and then offered his hand for me to get up.

Narrator POV:

"Oh Alex come here i've also got something for you as your homecoming gift don't think i forgot about you sweetheart." Charlie spoke as he looked strangely happy at the pair that were just on the floor giggling to themselves. She made her way over to him looking strangely at him and looked towards Jake who just shrugged his shoulders and follows after her.

Charlie led them to the back yard. He walked towards the shed which was looking as if it had just been built. The three children were curious to see what's in the shed. Charlie walked into the shed and told everyone to wait outside of it. He also ordered Jake to cover Alex's eyes so it doesn't ruin the surprise. Alex hears something rattling and is trying to get Jake's hands off her eyes.

Charlie lays whatever it is on the ground and tells Jake that he can take his hands of her eyes. "You ready Alex. I think you'll really like this. I would of got you a car like Bells but considering you dad already has paid for your car and you always asked for this i thought that your mature enough to get it now."

Alexandria's POV:

Jake took his hands off my eyes and i gasped and tears collected in my eyes. I looked towards Charlie and a tear fell from my eye. " Oh my god. Pops this is amazing. Oh my god. They're adorable. Thank you so much. I. Oh Pops come here." I ran over to Charlie and pulled him into a hug. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around me and brought me into a tight hug.

"It's not a problem buttercup. You know id do anything to make you happy. You and Bella. I'm so proud of you both and i always will be." Charlie said as he let go of me and i bent towards to cage to see the little things that occupied it. He looked towards Bella and even though i knew they were both awkward with each other as a cat and dog are they both knew that they loved each other so much.

"Hey little guys. Oh your just so cute aren't you. Oh my goshhhh who wants to come into my room. Come on Jakey your helping me carry these cuties to my room." I patted Jake on the arm as i headed towards the house a puppy in each hand. Jake of course sighed while Bella, Charlie and Billy both laughed. Jake grabbed the crate and followed after me to my room.

"Alright little fellas, I'm gonna name you now. What about Moon and Star. hmm that actually suits you. especially your patterns that you have." I said as i looked towards my little babies with as much love as i can. They both looked at me and yapped at their names. with their little tails wagging. "Yep let me go get collars and everything you need tomorrow i'm sure Pops wouldn't mind looking after you for a little while."

Jake came up and placed the crate down on the floor with the bed in it and a few blankets i picked my blanket up that was on my bed and placed it in the crate so they got used to my scent. Instead of going tomorrow i have loads of time tonight Jake will drive me so we can catch up on everything and then he can help me choose everything i need. He acts like a dog so he's definitely know what they need.

"Come on Jakey poo we've got some shopping to do. I'll get Pops and Bella to check up on them while we go shopping. Also you are so sleeping over tonight. I dragged jake down the stairs and called out to Charlie that we were going shopping and asked if he could look after them for a while.

We jumped into Jake's car and he headed towards the store. we talked about anything and everything and after a while i plugged my phone into the radio and blasted songs that we both sang along to. It was great. i really missed my time with jake and i'm glad that we moved back here.

Alice cullens POV:

Jasper and Edward haven't really been happy lately. Most of our coven have found out mates. There was our father and mother Carlisle and Esme. There was our siblings Rosalie and Emmet. And of course there was me and Enzo. However Jaz and Edward haven't met theirs yet. When i first met Jasper in the bar while being with Enzo looking for this coven i seen him happy with his mate. they were dancing in the fields and they never wanted to be apart. And Edwards mate when he met her. He was definitely hesitant to be with her due to the fact that he didn't believe that someone like him deserved happiness but he deserved it as much as we all did.

We were all sitting in the living room (Funny due to the fact that non of us were technically alive). Esme and Carlisle sitting together on the couch reading a book each. Rose sat on the seat behind Emmet who was playing against Enzo on Mario Cart and me who was behind him. Edward was sitting playing the piano and Jasper was sitting on the love seat alone reading one of his history books.

That's when i took an unnecessary breath knowing that i was getting pulled into a vision. I seen two cars pull up to the school. One girl coming out of a sightly expensive car. Her hair mid-length and her clothes looked perfect. Her eyes wandered the parking lot until the locked the eyes of the cullens. They scanned each one of them fast but carefully. They felt compelled to stay and let it happen. Then she got distracted just as she locked eyes of a certain dirty blonde and she gasped. He looked towards he will curiosity in his eyes and then turned into pure emotion of love for only a moment before he pushed his emotions back.

The her vision was moved to a red truck pulling into the lot where the Brunette got distracted as it pulled up beside her. Another girl got out the truck and she looked like nothing to the other girl not that she wasn't pretty but this other girl was stunning. She walked up to the car where the mysterious girl was at and they were instantly pulled into a conversation between them both and they both headed off to the school.

I gasped coming out of the vision and becoming fully aware of my surroundings. Enzos arm was wrapped around my waist. Edward was looking confused but also slightly happy. Jasper could feel Edwards emotions and sent him a questioning glance. Rose sat closely to Emmet wanting to be told what's happening and that's when Carlisle asked me.

"What did you see Alice?" Carlisle questioned as he and Esme placed their now closed book on the coffee table in front of them.

"They're here. Jasper and Edwards mates have finally arrived." I squealed as i looked towards them both. Edwards eyebrows furrowed together and Jaspers eyes widened. He looked shocked that he was finally getting a chance.

"Alice your completely ridiculous. They're human. Jasper can barely control himself as it is never mind with a human mate! i won't allow it he will be in so much pain. And you can't expect me to be fine with having a human mate either. Your vision is completely wrong!" Edward raised his voice at me shocking me slightly. I noticed Jasper tense when Edward said that his mate was human.

"Edward this is a chance for Jasper to be happy. you can't take that away from him it's his choice and his choice alone! now kindly leave before i rip your head off for shouting at my mate." Enzo stepped up infront of me and glared Edward down.

After a minute he left to his room and i peered around this one. No one was moving especially not Jasper. But my vision hasn't changed. maybe he'll except her maybe this will be good for us all.

Moon:

Star:

So currently i liked both chapter one and chapter two so i decided to keep them the same i've just edited them a little to make it not completely the same and so you goys don't get bored of reading the exact same things but the next few chapters are definitely going to have some big changes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
64.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
90.5K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
76.4K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...