Not Just Enemies (Callister A...

By DiamondHearts01

"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervo... More

Announcements and welcome
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Bonus
33-Part 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Prologue for Not Just Rivals

7.5

7.1K 161 29
By DiamondHearts01

Zoe
The next day

"Banks stop it.We need to get to class.This is the third time you have pulled me away from class so we can make out".

Banks rolls her eyes and crashes her lips back on mine.I feel her slide her hands inside of my pants and I shake my head.

"Oh hell no.Banks quit it".

I pull her hand out and she frowns."Come on Butterfly.Let me fuck you".My eyes go wide and I say "Butterfly?".

She eyes soften and she cups my face.

"The first time I saw you I thought you were a cunt-"."-Wow that's so nice to say".

"But when you I saw you outside in the gardens one day..I was mesmerized.You looked so fucking beautiful.How the sun had hit your skin and how much you were glowing..you reminded me of a butterfly"."That's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me,Banks".

"Now can I fuck your cunt".

My smile falls and I grunt."And you had to ruin it".

I push her back and button my shirt back up."As much as I love hooking up with you in a supply closet.I have to go to library"."Let me go with you".

"Well aren't you starting to get clingy"."Im addicted to your kisses and your pussy,Sue me".

I roll my eyes and hop off the table."Goodbye Banks"."One last kiss".

I tilt my head and grunt.I kiss her sweetly before she tries to deepen the kiss.

"Nope.No happening.Enjoy the rest of your day"."Butterfly!".

I open the door and walk out.I look around to see the hallway empty before walking over to the library.

Finally some alone time where I can actually focus on my studies and not worrying about a 5'7 cheerleader pulling me into a supply closet to make out every three hours.

"Zoe!".

I turn around to see Cody and he rushes over to me."Heading to the library?"."Yep".

"I'll come with.I need to get my notes right for the chemistry test in two days"."I can't help you if you want?".

"Oh I'm definitely done.I need all the help I can get".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Banks

"God what the hell is wrong with your form!"I yell.

Most people wouldn't believe that a freshman would be the captain of the college cheer team.It's because I'm the best of the best and everyone knows it.

"Sorry cap!"."Fix it.We have a game in a couple of days and I don't want us to look like we drunk a whole bottle of tequila"

I look around and my eyes lock on Zoe in the stands.She had her phone in her hand texting.

"Ten minute break everyone!".

I walk over to my bag and pull my phone out.

Me:Hey Butterfly

I watch as Zoe looks up from her phone to stare at me.She looks back down and my phone dings.

Butterfly🦋💙:Shouldn't you be practicing with your team.Not staring at me?
Me:How could I not stare at you,Butterfly?
Butterfly💙🦋:You are starting to get soft, Carrington. People will start to think you are nice.
Me:I'm only nice to you and we both know that.But if you want I can still be a cunt to you.You get turned on by me being mean to you don't you?
Butterfly💙🦋:I don't know what you are talking about
Me:I do.I feel how wet your cunt gets when I tell you to shut the fuck up.You are one interesting girl, Zoe Hassan.I've never hooked up with a girl who has a praising and a degrading kink.
Butterfly💙🦋:Im one of a kind
Me:There's no one better

Zoe looks up at me and smiles brightly.Her phone rings and she gives me a apologetic smile before getting up.

Butterfly💙🦋:Come to my dorm tonight
Me:Your wish is my command, Butterfly

I put my phone up and watch as she leaves the bleachers to talk on the phone.

"Alright ten minutes are up!".True smirks at me as the other teammates groan."What the fuck are you smirking about".

"Nothing Captain".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I knock on Zoe's door and she opens it pretty quickly."Look at you looking as beautiful as ever".

I watch as she pulls me in and shuts the door behind you."Damn Butterfly I didn't know you missed me that much".

"Shut up".

I rub my hands and say "So how should it go?I go down on you,you go down on me?"."We aren't having sex".

"Huh?"."You really think I called you over here at 11 at night..for sex?".

"Well..yes?"."No.I called you over here for something far more important".

"And that would be...".She smiles brightly and says "Cuddling".

"Oh god"."I value my sleep more than anything.So you should feel extra special".

"Lucky me". She looks down at my clothes and says "Nice pjs".

"Thank you.I know you would prefer me to have nothing on"."That I would.Come on".

I follow her to her room and she climbs in the bed."So sad I don't get my pussy ate tonight.You saw how stressful those cheerleaders are".

Zoe looks at me amused and says "You will be fine without it, Banks"."So sad.This is really how you treat me?".

"Yep.And I don't see a problem with it! Come here and cuddle me.Im tired"."You always fucking tired.Everytime I see you in the library your sleep on top of a book.Or your in the lounge knocked out sleep".

"I love my sleep".I roll my eyes and pull her in my arms."I don't even get a good night kiss?".

"Fuck off Carrington".I pout and she closes her eyes."I feel used".

Zoe looks at me amused and presses my cheeks together.I glare at her as she laughs.

"Awww is my baby sad,I won't kiss her?"."Yes very sad".

Zoe smirks before leaning over and pressing a soft kiss on my lips."That better,Baby?"."No.I want more".

"Well that isn't happening.Because more for you will lead me to having sex with you"."You know I don't see a problem with that".

"Of course you don't"."It would be nice to get topped for the first time".

Zoe looks at me shocked and says. "Hold up.No one has ever topped you before?"."Nope".

She sits up before smirking devilishly."Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you"."Should I be scared?".

"Depends"."That really doesn't make me feel any better".

"That's too bad.You're a really good cuddler"."I'm also really good at having sex".

"Oh I know".

I smirk to myself as she kisses my cheek softly."Good night Carrington"."Good night Butterfly".

"You know..I really like when you call me that?"."I'll keep calling you that then".

"Hmm see now I have to come up with a nickname for you"."As long as it's as sweet-".

"-Icy Hot!".

I frown instantly and Zoe laughs."Get it?Because-"."-Because I have blue eyes and I'm hot".

"Uh..sure yea.Let's go with that.You know our relationship can't be a relationship if we both give each other sweet names"."I guess you are right.I would still not mind being called something sweet".

"Hmm I will call you baby occasionally if that makes you feel better,Icy Hot".

I glare at her and she closes her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
3.8K 20 32
He may be one of the hottest men I've ever seen. He may be even hotter in uniform but he's a dick, a man whore, and womanizer. I will despise him unt...
747K 17.4K 45
"You're a headfuck, a complete headfuck." Red's back is turned as she breathes before heavy raindrops meet her face. "Where is this coming from?" Lay...
398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...