Secret || Neymar Jr

By Lunawrites2107

When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
REWRITING

Chapter 32

1.5K 48 3
By Lunawrites2107

Few months later

Mandu_Wonie97's story

User1| @ User
The fact that it's been months since baby has been born and we still don't know what she looks like or what her name is.
^
User2| @ User
All we know is that they call her princess
^
User3| @ User
Wonyung is usually open about her life so if she wanted to tell us she would so let's not force it on her
^
User4| @ User
True true

"I'm so nervous." Wonyung muttered looking at her reflection in the vanity mirror. "Girl you look so gorgeous, you're gonna leave everyone shocked for sure." The stylist, Lillian reassured. "Thank you, it's all thanks to you." Wonyung smiled. "I'm done and I think it's also time for you to leave so we're just gonna take some pictures quickly." Lillian said.

Wonyung nodded and stood up from the seat. After taking pictures she headed to the venue for the Chanel fashion show. The moment she stepped out the car cameras pointed at her, flashes threatening to blind her eyes. She closed eyes to give her eyes time to adjust before opening them again.

She smiled and waved while walking to the red carpet with her bodyguards. After walking the red carpet she went inside the venue to find her seat which was in the front. A few minutes later Kylie Jenner walked in taking the seat next to her. "Omg, hi!" Wonyung greeted. "Hi! Oh my gosh you look so amazing." Kylie complimented. "Thank you, you look so gorgeous." Wonyung smiled.

"Thank you. How are you?" Kylie asked shifting in her chair to face Wonyung. "I'm good. How about you?" Wonyung answered. "I'm amazing. How's your daughter?" Kylie asked. "Isabella's been good, but growing too fast for my liking." Wonyung joked. Kylie laughed before answering, "I know that feeling, I feel that with my kids."

"I have a question. How is it in LA cause I've been wanting to travel there for the longest time." Wonyung asked. "You should really come. I think it really depends on where you're going in LA but its really fun if you go to the right places. But that's like the case for every place." Kylie answered. "You should give me your number so we can link up whenever you come." She added.

"I'll text you when I arrive." Wonyung confirmed after exchanging numbers. "I think it's starting." Wonyung said noticing the dimming lights. After the fashion show and taking more pictures backstage with other celebrities and models, Wonyung got back into the car and went straight back home. This was the longest time she had ever been apart from Isabella and it was wearing her down.

The moment she arrived she took off her shoes and ponytail and went straight to the living room. She walked in to find Davi playing Isabella with her toys on the floor while Neymar took a photo of them. "I'm back." she sang making a beeline to the couch. "Hi, how was it?" Neymar asked putting his phone away. "It was fun to be honest with you but it was so tiring. But like at least I made a new friend." She answered watching Isabella shift her focus from Davi to her.

Davi then stood up from the floor, gave Wonyung a kiss on the cheek and ran outside. She picked up Isabella from the floor and sat back down on the couch, positioning her to sit on lap and supporting her with her arm. "And who's that friend?" Neymar asked. "Kylie Jenner." Wonyung answered. "Oh, she was there too?" He asked. "Mmh and I also spoke a bit with the creative director after the show, he talked about wanting me to model for Chanel." Wonyung spoke excitedly.

"Really? For the runway or what?" He asked. "I could never, he was talking about for a magazine." She answered. "That's really huge babe, I'm so proud of you." He smiled before kissing her. "Thank you. Also I'm thinking of posting a picture of Bella but like not disclosing her name until she's a bit older. Is that okay with you?" Wonyung asked brushing Isabella's hair with her hand. "Sure, go ahead. You didn't have to ask me actually I've been wanting to post a picture of her." He answered.

"Why didn't you say earlier?" She asked. "I kept forgetting to bring it up." Neymar answered. "This is why Davi and I say you're old, you forget things a lot." Wonyung laughed. Neymar scoffed before rolling his eyes. "You guys are so mean to me, ganging up on me every time you're together." He joked. "It's not our fault you make so easy for us to bully you." Wonyung shrugged. "Isn't that right Princess?" Wonyung said looking at Isabella to which she gaggled. "Even Bella agrees."

Liked by kyliejenner and 2 838 669 others
Mandu_Wonie97 feel so honoured to have been invited to the Chanel Spring Show. @ chanelofficial

...tap to view comments

Liked by neymarjr and 5 845 976 others
Mandu_Wonie97 my little love 🩷

....comments on this post are disabled

A/n
Hehe sorry I was gone for so long...I was experiencing hard core writers block plus I no longer have inspiration for the story so it's ending here...unfortunately

Next chapter will be the epilogue and I'll also write bonus chapters but that'll depend on if I have time and inspiration cause I love them too much to stop writing about them.

When this publishes, my second Neymar fix will probably be out by then so go check it out...it's about a teacher thats friends with Mbappes sister.

Thank you all so so so much for the support. I will forever be in debt and thank you again 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.8K 36
🂡 NEYMAR JR. X FEM OC © 1-800-NEYMAR
231 14 12
A girl just broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating, but something happens that changes her life forever
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
38.7K 709 21
Macy Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo's sister hates football thinks it stupid but what happens when she starts hanging with Neymar Jr does her perspective...