Sweet Nightmare πŸ’‹ | Taennie...

By J3NTAEINKS

❝By the way what's your name Princess?❞ Taehyung asked to the girl. ❝Let's not meet with each other again❞ Je... More

Trailer
One - In Las Vegas
Two - CONDOM?
Three - Sweet Night πŸ”ž
Four - The Nightmare
Five - In-laws?
Six - Locked
Seven - Changing Room
Eight - Wrong Move?
Nine - Drunk
Ten - His Gaze
Eleven - His Feelings
Twelve - Last Night
Thirteen - Losing
Fourteen - Propose
Fifteen - At The Party
Sixteen - Jealousy
Seventeen - Confession?
Eighteen - Get Caught
Nineteen - The Truth
Twenty - Fated (Last)
Epilogue πŸ”ž
Special Chapter

Prologue

1.2K 45 5
By J3NTAEINKS

Jennie threw some of her trousers into her suitcase. As her phone rang, she glanced at it and picked it up.

"Yes, Lisa. I'm getting ready. Just an hour. Okay, bye," she said, unaware that someone was watching her from outside.

"Looks like you're excited," Jungkook, her brother, said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Of course I am. Why? Are you jealous?" she retorted, rolling her eyes and opening a drawer to grab some socks.

"I'm not jealous, but I think you should take your only brother with you," he replied, stepping into her room.

"Why do you want to go with me? Just stay here and drink your milk," Jennie said, folding her arms.

"Ahhhh, you witch," Jungkook mumbled.

"You jerk! What did you say?" she screamed.

"No, I said you should take me because I'll take care of you," Jungkook said, sounding like he was begging.

"I don't need a bodyguard like you, so you can shove off," Jennie said with a sarcastic smile, placing her socks inside her suitcase.

"But noona...." he pleaded, holding her arm, but Jennie jerked away. He pouted and left the room. After a while, Mrs. Jeon entered, laughing.

"What happened to Jungkook? He's sitting down, pouting," she asked.

"Mom, it's just Jungkook being Jungkook. Don't worry about it," Jennie replied with a smile.

"Do you need any help, Jen? Are you done?"

"No, Mom, I'm done," she assured her.

Jennie was ready for her flight. She was going to New York to shop for her wedding, but that wasn't her only reason for going to the USA. She planned to visit Las Vegas to have fun with her friends before her wedding. Before committing to someone else, she had been planning this trip for a long time. It was her chance to break some of her family's rules. Despite being a good and polite girl from a rich, modest, and decent family, Jennie had always been a bit of a rebel. She had focused on education and her career, and when her parents asked if she was ready to get married, she agreed because she was tired of her boring life. Before getting married, she decided to have some extra fun abroad. Thankfully, her close friends Jimin, Rosé, and Lisa were eager to join her and agreed with everything she planned. Jimin and Rosé had started dating after graduating from university. Their cute chemistry made Jennie long for someone like that in her life. Although Lisa had dated a guy, they broke up after a few months because of her studies.

"You finally arrived," Rosé said, running toward her.

"It's all because of my annoying brother. He was nagging me because he wanted to come with us," Jennie said, hugging Rosé clingily.

"Lol, you know what? I think he wants to be with us because of Lisa," Jimin teased, glancing at Lisa.

"I know he secretly has a crush on my bestie," Jennie chuckled, resting her chin on Lisa's shoulder.

"Let's go, guys, or we'll be late," Lisa said, blushing. It was true; they both liked each other. Jungkook always admired Lisa like no one else did. Lisa fell for him because of how cute he was, but they never mentioned it in front of each other out of nervousness.

After almost 15 hours, they arrived at the hotel in New York they had booked the previous day. They freshened up and gathered in Jennie and Lisa's shared room.

"So, what's the plan, guys? We have three days," Lisa asked, nearly jumping in excitement. She was always the hyped one.

"I just want to live my best life in these three days, guys," Jennie smiled at them.

"You guys forget we have only two days, not three. What about today? Today was spent in the air," Jimin said, crossing his arms and leaning against the couch.

"Oh yes, what are we going to do, girls?" Rosé asked, leaning against Jimin's arm.

"It's all up to you, Jennie. You're the only genius among us," Lisa said, looking at Jennie, who was texting on her phone. She put her phone down and smirked.

"Look, I already made a plan, guys," Jennie said with a smirk.

Jennie explained everything to them. She had planned everything since they decided to have fun. She was always like this—pre-planned. She asked for help from one of her friends in the USA whom she had known for a long time.

"Wow, I'm even more excited now!" Rosé screamed in excitement.

"We all are," Lisa laughed at Rosé, who was rolling in excitement over Jimin.

"Jennie is more excited, I think, because this will be her first time doing something crazy like this," Jimin said.

"Of course I'll be, Mr. Shorty," Jennie laughed.

"Taller than you all," Jimin pouted.

"Now let's go to sleep. I'm really tired," Lisa yawned.

They all left for their rooms. Jimin and Rosé in one room, and Jennie and Lisa in another.

"Jennie, I wonder if you love your fiancé? You haven't even met him yet," Lisa asked, sitting on the bed while Jennie scrolled through her phone on the couch.

"I don't know. You know I've never fallen for someone. I've saved myself for my husband. It's my parents' decision, so it must be good," Jennie smiled.

"You're a really good girl, Jennie," Lisa laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.1K 44
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
80.3K 5.2K 48
He is rude, impatient, arrogant and domineering-a powerful billionaire she has to stay with for a few weeks... to deceive. Jennie is a part-time danc...
3.1K 208 12
'Jennie is being strange.' Three months after Jennie and Taehyung's wedding, Taehyung felt confused about the sudden change in Ariel's behavior. She...
88.7K 1K 10
This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE, DO NOT VIEW THIS I...