Dandelion

By UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? More

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 5
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 11
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

Special SS 2

483 4 0
By UnderTheCloudySky

“Do you want something else, other than blueberries?”

“…There, bread.” 

Still, I had a strong appetite after smelling the savory smell.

“Cheese cream, too…”

“I will do as you command, my queen.”

He put food around my mouth as carefully as a mother bird, even while making a skit without context.  And after the meal, he massaged me thoroughly from the shoulders to the waist.  

Deborah's eyes narrowed as she was quite used to the muscle-relieving touch.

“Where did you learn to use these things? Aren’t normal servants doing it for you?”  

“I don't like people touching my body, so I solved it by myself with magic. I know all about the structure of muscle tissue."  

Oh yes, it was mysophobia. I forgot about it last night because he liked clinging so much.  

“I see… Oh, it’s good...  Ack…!  Be gentle.”

“……”

“Wait! Your hands are a bit suspicious…”

“I’ll be gentle. Gentle.”

He smiled like a fox, stroking my body so gently that it felt ticklish.

'Oh, something tantalizing and pissing me off.' 

In the end, Deborah had no choice but to fall for his tricks, which were clearly obvious. 

After lying around in the bedroom with Isidore all day like that, she woke up the next day in a place she had never seen before.

* * *

‘What, what?’

The sound of waves lapping is heard from somewhere.  When the sea breeze, which is unique to the coast with a wet aura brushed my cheeks, my mind that had been dazed returned a little.  

‘Oh right.’ 

I remembered where this place was and why I was lying in an unfamiliar room out of nowhere. 

“I was originally planning to go down to the south this morning…  I can't get out of bed even though it’s not even covered with honey.” 

“Southern?” 

“Yes. I have decorated a beautiful villa on the coast estate for you. I want to show you.” 

“The ocean… I miss it so much.”

I murmured sincerely.  

When I was Nayla, I only traveled around deserted areas, and when I was Yoon Do-hee, I had never traveled much, so I vaguely thought that I would go to Busan to play when I had free time.  To me, the sea has always been a place I want to go to. 

“You sleep. You will be able to see it right away.”

His lips collided with my lips and I didn’t even have time to chew on what he meant. And when I came to my senses, this situation came to pass.

“… That’s amazing.”

I wonder if my insensitivity, which never woke me up while using the long-distance magic circle, is amazing, or is it amazing that the yellow-headed beast that makes even me, who has strong stamina, falls asleep without knowing the world...  

'Your sleeping face is like an angel.' 

How is it so different between day and night?  

I carefully touched Isidore's golden hair that was scattered over the pillow, then stood up.  

“Are you awake already?” 

Isidore asked in a low voice as if he sensed my presence. While I was sleeping, he didn’t seem to sleep properly because he was moving here.  

Even with his waking face and tousled hair, his appearance, which is still self-luminous, is surprising.  

"Where are you going?" 

"To see the scenery outside.  You look sleepy. Sleep more.”

“No, I don’t want to. Let’s see it together…” 

Maybe because he was sleepy, he whined somewhere. Actually, the expression of whining didn’t suit his low-pitched voice at all, but the way he held back his yawn while holding down his stretched hair was somehow such a cute expression. 

'Only I in the world know this image of Duke Visconti, who is followed by the formula of perfection.' 

Observing the trivial but humane side of Isidore, I felt a sudden satisfaction and on the other hand, I realized that I was really married to him.  

Being a couple and sharing even the trivial daily lives gave a different freshness and pleasure. 

“You’re still handsome even if your hair is out, so stop touching it and watch together, honey.” 

It was a joke, but he put on an expression that had run away from sleep, and the atmosphere instantly became awkward.

With his ear lobe reddened, he fumbled and touched his hair before finally opening his lips. 

“Yes, honey.”  

He pronounced the word 'honey' with an accent, and he hugged me from behind.  He rests his chin on my shoulder like a puppy and then rubs his forehead.

"It's wonderful." 

The sunrise was just beginning, so the sky and the vast sea gradually turned into a deep orange light.  

The sea scenery was pleasing to the eye, the cool breeze came in over the balcony, and the sound of the lapping waves was cheerful, making me happier.  

“I think the south is already getting better. I always had a longing for the sea.”

“The beach in front of the strait would be better. The weather is fine today, so I'll show you around after breakfast.”

As he said, the canyon held the emerald-colored sea like a jewel, and transparent waves flowed endlessly over the white sandy beach. 

I was instantly fascinated by the same color of Isidore's eyes and the color of the sea and walked straight to the water.

While I was watching small fish passing between my legs, Isidor from a distance brought the boat casually.  Of course, it was not a fruit boat, but a burning boat.  

He jumped into the water with the boat without hesitation. I looked like a fish out of water because I was probably not from the South.  

The way he swims flexibly with his muscles was so cool that it would be a waste to see him alone, but seeing the shirt that was clinging to the curves of his body, I don’t think he should show it off…

"Wow!" 

Then, Isidor, who had picked me up from the daze, walked towards the depths of the water.

As I took a step forward to the point where it was submerged to the top of my chest, I hugged him tightly without even realizing it.  

“… It’s pretty.”

“What?” 

“It’s insanely cute.” 

“Wait!  Why are you trying to put me down all of a sudden, saying it's cute?”

Isidore laughed playfully as I tried to stick back like an octopus sucker. 

"You look like a baby koala. Oh, were you scared?" 

“Oh, really!”

He must have been deliberately mischievous because it was fun for him  to hang on to me. 

“You think I can’t do it?”

I came down from his arms half way, but struggled frantically because my feet couldn't touch the ground.  

"You shouldn't strain your body like that in the water. It just makes it harder to float."  

“…Am I really losing my strength?  You can't let go of my hand." 

“Don't worry.  You will get used to it as you go on.” 

He kindly explained how to breathe and how to float in the water.  Fortunately, I got used to the water quickly because I have good motor skills.  

"Would you like to go to a place where there are many tropical fish?"  

"Yeah!" 

I splashed around for a while under the direction of his hand, then climbed onto a boat floating nearby a little tired.

Inside the small boat, there was a large basket of fruit that Isidore had prepared.  

In the middle of the emerald sea, eating tropical fruits cut by my husband and sunbathing on the soft sand, I thought.  

'... It's killing me.' 

It’s all about playing fresh.

I promised myself repeatedly that I would become a wealthy unemployed and play without anything to do, but as it turned out, the life I had dreamed of so far turned out to be an unemployed person with a lot of time.  

Isidor himself taught me that “rich” unemployed people don't have to worry about check-out at a villa comparable to a five-star resort, loaf around until they feel like it, and then play leisurely on a private beach without being disturbed by anyone.

'Besides, all the food is delicious.' 

Since it is near the coast, there is much more variety and fresh seafood than the seafood I ate in the capital city.  Barbecue, which was grilled while looking out at the sea at night, was also a delicacy.  

There is one thing I felt while playing to my heart’s content in the two weeks, if long or short, while building walls with the world.  

Playing with the most handsome husband in the empire is not as easy as I thought... 

'It’s exciting.' 

Maybe this vacation was even sweeter because the duties of a high-ranking aristocrat await him.  

“Should I live like this for the rest of my life?”

At the end of the honeymoon, Isidore suddenly muttered.  Rather than asking for my opinion, it was more like talking by himself.  First of all, it was unrealistic and I seemed to think that it was an empty remark. 

“Just now, honestly, I was in trouble.”  

“There is a way to set up a collateral figure and shake hands… If I put down the central political activities, the power to pass on when a child is born will weaken, and that part bothers me.” 

“… You really thought about it very specifically and seriously.” 

It sounded like it was a pity that the vacation was coming to an end, so I smiled.  

“Do you know what I liked the most about traveling together like this?”

“What?”

“I’ve seen a lot of your smiling faces.”

“……”

It was laughable even if it wasn't a big deal.  First of all, there was no need to maintain dignity in front of Isidore, and the excitement of the travel destination also played a role.  

“I really like it, except for the fact that I couldn’t stand it every time you smiled beautifully.” 

I narrowed my eyes as the sentence that I couldn’t miss for a moment caught my ear.

“You said you endured it?  When?”

The biggest problem is my weak willpower, which is always swayed by the handsome world, but Isidore hasn’t shown any patience since the wedding anyway.  

“I was kind enough to give you an arm pillow this morning. Don’t you remember?”

“That's natural if you have a conscience!” 

“You said I was a beast. There’s no conscience for the golden beast.”

He bent his eyes like a half moon and bit my neck here and there. 

In the meantime, I only valued unearned income, but at this moment, I realized the sacredness of labor. Doesn’t it leave you with too much energy from just lounging around and playing?

‘Let's put off living as unemployed for a little bit...'

Work is more fun than playing. Just like salty food tastes better when you eat something sweet.

I quickly changed my posture and lightly brushed the soft blond hair that was scattered upwards at the nape of my neck.

—ooOoo—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3K 26
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
28K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
48.1K 692 33
I am not saying that Harry's past is a bad thing, but it isn't good. I can relate though... to the whole bad past thing. So that doesn't bother me. B...
40.4K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...