Luella

By colbyjaackk

I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis"... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: "you're not a 9th grader?"
Chapter 2: "Ella"
Chapter 3: "you're bleeding"
Chapter 4: "Soak my shirt"
Chapter 5: "The fuck did you kiss her for"
Chapter 6: "Where are the Taylors?"
Chapter 7: "Let's fucking go"
Chapter 8: "I eat for 5"
Chapter 9: "Naked?"
Chapter 10: "porn?"
Chapter 11: "draw me Ella"
Chapter 12: "help me"
Chapter 13: "you're safe now"
Chapter 14: "she's my home"
Chapter 15: "Vena"
Chapter 16: "chestickles"
Chapter 17: "approval"
Chapter 18: "my first tattoo"
Chapter 19: "where's my journal?"
Chapter 20: "first woman"
Chapter 22: "my girl is gone"
Chapter 23: "Lewis is sick"
Chapter 24: "Have fun"
Chapter 25: "A staring contest"
Chapter 26: "back to normal"
Chapter 27: "I apologize"
Chapter 28: "Easy on her Emily"
Chapter 29: "Name me three things"
Chapter 30: "what fucking nudes?"
Chapter 31: "I hope he fucking dies"
Chapter 32: "I got accepted"
Chapter 33: "why Ben, is Ben"
Chapter 34: "are you fucking breaking up with me?"
Chapter 35: "How is he?"
Chapter 36: "his agent?"
Chapter 37: "why did you do it?"
Chapter 38: "How long?"
Chapter 39: "Hugo"
Chapter 40: "Ronan"
Chapter 41: "Grandpa"
Chapter 42 "Hentai"
Chapter 43: "bloated"
Chapter 44: "fucked"
Chapter 45: "Girlfriend"
Chapter 46: "Stella"
Chapter 47: "bleeding"
Chapter 48: "engagement"
Chapter 49: "arrested"
Chapter 50: "Louis"
Hello!

Chapter 21: "prom"

309 15 0
By colbyjaackk

•Luella's Point Of View•

Rachel gets pulled back by a jock, she starts crying while holding her head.

"Wohoo!! You go girl!" I see Hazel, Vena, Ben and Keith all jumping at the end of the field.

Lewis drags me to the boy's locker room and sits me on a table.

"God damn Luella" Lewis sighs looking at my arms that are bruised from Rachel's pinches.

"She deserved it, she shouldn't have called Ben-"

"Shh" he whispers checking my face if I was hurt.

"I need to solve this before she goes to the principal" Lewis whispers taking an ice pack putting it on my arm.

"How?" I question and he shakes his head, "doesn't matter"

"But, can we talk about how hot the angry Ella is" Lewis smirks wrapping my legs around his waist and I smile.

"I know you wanted to defend Ben, but I don't want you getting in fights, Ella, this is our last year at school, you can't be expelled, your mom will be pissed too"

"I'll be, I care about you" He kisses my lips and I nod my cheeks going red.

———-

Lewis drove me home today since I didn't take my car to school.

"I have to go see my grandma, she's pissed about last night" Lewis sighs and I smile.

"Say hi from me" I kiss his lips and get in the house.

I walk inside to see my parents home from work, cuddling asleep on the couch.

I roll my eyes and turn on the lights, "wake up"

My dad stands up and scratches his head, "hey, Lu" he gives me a smile while my mom stretches.

"Hey" I mumble annoyed, "what's for dinner?"

"I'm taking you guys out tonight" dad smiles and I nod going to see Nelly.

——-

"Luella" My dad sighs at the table in the restaurant.

"There's something me and your mom would like to talk about" he holds my mom's hand.

I nod already knowing what's coming out of his mouth.

"I have decided to move in" "this week" "me and your mom are back together, dating and hopefully more in the future"

I nod not taking a glance at them staring at Nelly who's trying to show Mr Owens a magic trick infront of rich people.

"Lu" "please look at us" my mom sighs and I turn my head.

"Yeah cool, congratulations" I give her a forced smile and she shakes her head.

"Please tell me what you're thinking"

"You're going to fight again, like before, then break up, for the hundredth time" I shrug staring at my drink.

"Lu" my dad grabs my hand, "me and Anne had you when we were really young" "younger than your age"

"We were immature, but baby things change now" "we've talked about everything, and we didn't fight"

"I love your mo-" I stand up from my chair and make my way out.

I keep on walking until I'm in a dark empty street with broken cars.

Tears roll down my cheeks, he couldn't love my mom when she was with Jason? Couldn't have talked to her? And maybe she would've left Jason, and I wouldn't have gotten stabbed.

I'm not blaming him, but why now mature all the sudden?

I stare at the end of the road and see a sign, 'Wilmington's night club'

I groan and walk to the door seeing a bodyguard staring right in my soul.

"Id" he smiles and I quickly take my id out showing him I'm 18.

"Welcome" he gives me a smirk and glances at my chest, I nod uncomfortably and walk inside.

Hazel and Keith would probably be here tonight, I heard them talking about it.

Well, I was wrong.

In fact, no Keith or Hazel were in sight, old creepy men, young woman or young men dancing on eachother with drinks in their hands.

Some men give me smirks as I make my way to the bar tool, i should leave

"How may I serve you? beautiful" the young bartender gives me a smile and I gulp.

"Vodka" I say through the music, he nods with a smirk.

"Well well" I hear a deep voice making my heart drop to my damn ass.

"Hi Luella" Adrian smiles showing his teeth, all I do is nod and not make eye contact.

"You know, a girl like you shouldn't be here alone" he chuckles sitting right next to me his legs touching mine.

I nod again and my drink gets placed infront of me, I don't want it anymore

"You're so beautiful Lu" he places his hand on my inner thigh making me quickly push it.

"Don't touch me"

"You're asking to be touched, look at your tits" he laughs and I quickly close my jacket since the zipper is broken.

"Let me feel how wet you are" he whispers in my ear making me stand up.

I rush to the bathroom passing drunk creeps, I shouldn't have came here, I'm stupid.

My fingers press on the first thing I see when I see my recent calls.

Lewis

It rings a couple of times before he picks up, "Lu? I'm working out with-"

"I'm scared" I whisper in the bathroom looking at drunk girls walking in half naked.

"Where are you?" I hear shuffling in the background.

"The club" "please pick me up"

———

I walk out the bathroom and as I walk out, the doors to the club swing open.

Lewis walks in wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket.

His nostrils are flaring, jaw tightened, fists ready to bust someone's head open.

Lewis wasn't alone.

Ben, Keith and Ryan stand behind him looking around for me.

Lewis's eyes meet mine, I quickly walk to him but my wrist gets held tightly.

"Already leaving? I didn't get a taste of-" Adrian gets cut off by a punch from Lewis.

"You didn't learn your lesson? Stay the fuck away from her" Lewis holds my hand and takes me out with the guys behind pushing the security away.

"Care to explain why the fuck are you here? Alone?!" Lewis questions pissed.

"Nothing" I gulp looking at the guys staring at us.

"No it's not nothing, fucking explain to me now!" He grabs my hand again and drags me to his truck.

"Explain!"

"Don't yell please" I whisper taking a step back, his eyes soften before pulling me in a hug.

"You could've gotten hurt, did he touch you? Don't lie to me"

"No, he just said things to me"

"Like what?" His jaw clicks, "about my chest, and uhm me being w-wet"

"Stay with her" Lewis mumbles at the guys and walks in the club ignoring the bodyguard.

"Hi Lulu!" Ben pulls me in a hug making me smile.

"Are you okay?" Keith and Ryan ask and I nod, "thank you for coming"

"Were you guys at Lewis's?"

"I was tattooing Keith, Ben was cooking with my grandma" Ryan chuckles.

"Really?" I smile at Ben, "she loves me! I think we're best friends- oh we were thinking about making our own cooking show! She's the best granny ever!" He says excitedly.

I giggle before the door opens again with Lewis's hair messed up and a busted lip.

I look down at his fists and they're all bloody, not his blood

———-

I sat in the front of Lewis's truck, with the 3 guys sitting in the back.

The ride back to Lewis's house was quiet, except the part where Ben sang twinkle twinkle little star, four times.

And we had to listen or he'll be upset

Lewis quickly wiped his hands with wet wipes before we approached his door.

A woman opens the door, blue eyes, clear pale skin, a light blue hijab covering her hair.

Lewis's grandma

She's beautiful, "Nana, this is Luella, my girlfriend" Lewis puts his keys down and takes his shoes off while the boys race to the kitchen to eat.

"Hi" "I'm Luella" I put my hand for her to shake but she pulls me in a hug.

"Finally, I'm relieved now that I know I'll have great grandchildren"

I giggle and she pulls away, "You're beautiful" she takes a look at me, "do you eat good? Come let me feed you"

"Oh no I'm not hungry, I just ate-"

She shakes her head, "come on"

Lewis smiles and grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen table.

Marline sits on the chair her head thrown back while sleeping with sauce around her mouth.

I'm glad they're eating well

"Mhm" "that's really good" I mumble as I take another bite of her food.

Lewis wipes Marline's face and takes her upstairs.

"Nana, You cook better than anyone on this earth" Ben grins stuffing his mouth with more food.

"Good night Nana" Ryan kisses her cheeks and walks downstairs.

Keith, Ben and Lewis's grandma start talking about the recipe while I admire the fact that Lewis's lips and nose are from her.

They're all gorgeous in this family.

Lewis took long so I helped Nana with the dishes and walked upstairs to check on him.

I stand in front of Marline's room and hear her sob quietly in Lewis's chest.

"I want mama" she cries and Lewis stares at me with a sad look, "all my classmates have a mom! Why not me?!"

"Hey Marline" I smile and sit down at the edge of her bed.

She sniffles and looks up from Lewis's chest at me.

"yes?"

"Did you know, you and Nelly are going to the zoo tomorrow with my dad?" I smile and she sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes" I nod my head, "You're going to see all the animals you love" "and have lots of unhealthy food" I chuckle and she giggles.

Lewis looks at me silently with a smile on his face while holding Marline close to him.

"So now, you should go to sleep, so you can wake up early and go with them" I smile and she squeals before hugging me tightly.

"I'm so excited!" She giggles and quickly gets under the covers.

"Leo, don't forget to wake me up" She happily closes her eyes and rests her head on her pillow.

"I will" Lewis kisses her cheeks and walks outside closing the door.

"Fuck, thank you" Lewis whispers resting his forehead on mine.

"No problem, I have to text my dad and let him know he has a zoo trip in the morning" I chuckle and remember I left my parents at dinner.

They called and texted but I didn't answer.

"Your mom called a bit ago" Lewis takes me to his room and locks the door.

"Why did you leave?"

"I couldn't stay there" I mumble, "I shouldn't have gone to a club, I just didn't know what to do"

Lewis nods and takes off his pants and shirt before laying on the bed and opening his arms.

I take my jacket off and lay on top of him resting my head on his chest.

His fingers massage my stomach before it slowly slides down my pants.

"Lewis" I smile and he smirks, "shh" his hand makes its way under my underwear.

He starts rubbing me gently, I whimper and hold his hand to my area not wanting him to stop.

I slide my pants and underwear off exposing my area to Lewis.

He gets on top of me and pushes two fingers deep inside of me curling them around with a satisfied look on his face.

My moans get muffled with Lewis's hand since we don't want anyone hearing.

"Fuck yes" he rubs me faster before my cum drips out of my hole.

He wipes my cum with his finger and pushes it in my mouth.

I clean it all and kiss him tasting my juices, "take your shirt off, and get on all fours"

I quickly do as he says and hear him take his boxers off.

"Put it on me" Lewis holds the condom and his dick sits infront of me making me gulp.

I'm touching him

"Jerk me first" I wrap my hand around his thick veiny length and start stroking it.

Lewis groans and I roll the condom down, he comes from behind me and spits on my hole.

His tip teases my entrance letting me whine, "please"

Lewis slides in all the sudden making me gasp loudly and grip the sheets.

He holds my waist and starts thrusting in and out with grunts and moans from the both of us.

"Fuck, Ella" "you're doing so good for me" he pulls all the way out and slams in me again.

I let out a scream before he wraps his hand around my mouth to not make a noise.

"Fuck yes!" Lewis groans his other hand wrapping around my throat, fucking me non stop.

"I'm cumming" I shove my hand between my legs but he pushes it away and starts rubbing me while inside of me.

"Feel it baby" he holds my hand putting it on my lower stomach.

"Feel my dick destroying your insides" he moans in my ear making me cum right on the spot.

My legs start to shake as Lewis keeps on thrusting inside of me.

His moans increase signaling that he's close, I clench my walls a couple of times before his whole body relaxes and shoots his cum in the condom.

He pulls out and takes the condom off, I hear him stroke himself before warm liquid drips on my back.

He came again

Lewis groans and flops down next to me, he lays me on top of him and catches his breath.

"You're so hot" he kisses my jaw making me smile.

"Go pee" he whispers and I nod walking carefully from the ache between my legs.

Lewis comes in the bathroom behind me and wipes himself clean.

He washes his hands and brushes his teeth while I do the same.

He picks me up and lays me down on the bed cuddling under the white sheets, naked.

"Text your dad and let him know you're here, and tell him about the zoo" Lewis plants kisses on my shoulder before I grab my phone.

———

My eyes snap open feeling my stomach hurt badly,I quickly rush to the bathroom and puke my guts out.

Ugh

"What happened?" Lewis mumbles half asleep rubbing my back while I wipe my mouth.

"I don't know" "we ate the same thing yesterday" I frown, "it must be a cold"

"Mhm" Lewis hums sleepy with a bed head, we lay back down on the bed and hold eachother tightly.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" My eyes widen, "no Lewis, of course not"

"Okay, I'll get a test to make sure" He sighs and I nod even though I know I'm not.

———

"I'm not" I show Lewis the test before throwing it in the bin.

He lets out a sigh and shoves his face in the crook of my neck and whispers, "great, or I'll be murdered by my whole family"

"Don't worry, we're safe" I stroke his cheek and he looks in my eyes.

"We're going to prom together, yeah?"

I smile and kiss his lips "yes baby"

Prom is so close

I need to shop!

Vote and Comment for more updates<33
-A
word count: 2556

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 587K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
31.8K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
352K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...