Kaisi Yeh Aashiqui

By foodie_bong

The MALHOTRA'S & The MURTHY'S are the 2 top most business empire in the country and Asia... and also the bigg... More

Their Lives.

Meet the Families .

168 15 2
By foodie_bong

The MALHOTRA'S

Mr. Shrikant Malhotra.

Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra.

Karthik Malhotra.

Eldest son of Malhotra's, 26 yrs old, MD of Malhotra empire , happily married and loves his wife very much. It was an arranged marriage.

Mrs. Naira Karthik Malhotra.

24 yrs old, the eldest daughter-in-law of the Malhotra's. She is a famous interior designer ,loves her husband and family very much.

Manik Malhotra.

The 2nd son of Malhotra's, mumma's ladla. 23yrs old , has completed his studies and have been 9 months since he has joined the family business to learn the ropes of the corporate world.
Music is his passion, a big foodie, naughty loves playing pranks with his friends , possessive protective of his loved ones ,harm them and will see the Monster Manik.

Anushka Malhotra.

The one and only princess of Malhotra's.
17 yrs old, a college student. Papa's jaan, mumma's and bhabhi's Pari, brother's princess doll.

Vansh Malhotra.

The last and youngest family member of the Malhotra's. He is actually the son of Manik's chachaji's who was 10 yrs younger than Manik's dad Shrikant Malhotra. Vansh's both parents has passed away in an accident when he was just 2 yrs old, at the present he is 11yr old and calls Manik's parents as his own parents . He is the cutest Malhotra and most pampered member.

MANIK'S FRIENDS

Mukti.

23yrs old, childhood school friend of Manik, working in her father's hotel chain and restaurant business , of which she is the future heir.

Cabir.

23yrs old, comes from a middle class family, Manik's soul brother childhood school friend, he too got a job in Malhotra empire and working along side Manik.

Navya.

22yrs old , Cabir's gf and Manik's good friend. She met with the group in college and now currently is working in radio station as a RJ.

Dhruv.

23yrs old, Manik's buddy, a dancer and wants to become a famous choreographer in the future.

Alia.

23yrs old, super model, childhood and family friend of the Malhotra. A pampered spoilt princess of her parent and brother.

Raghav.

26yrs old , karthik's friend, Malhotra's family friend, Mukti's fiance and love.

**************************************

THE MURTHY'S

Mr.Narayan Murthy.

Mrs. Kamolika Narayan Murthy.

Urvashi Murthy.

The eldest daughter of the Murthy's, 20yrs old, last year of college, a total pampered spoilt stubborn bitch, only loves money and shopping branded things... a brand obsessed freak.

Nandini Murthy.

20 yrs old, last year of college, the illegitimate 2nd daughter of the Murthy's. The Murthy's hates her, but she's the kindest lovable cutest soul born on earth. Loves to spread happiness and love everywhere when she herself is in pain.

Rishabh Murthy.

The youngest member of the Murthy's. 12 yrs old .An innocent cute naughty child who loves his Nandu di very very much.

**************************************

How was the intro?

Did everyone like it, which characters do you like or hate till now ,do tell me iam curious to know my dear reader's thoughts?

Are you guys looking forward to ,interested in this new MANAN STORY ☺️?

If you are then please do click on the ⭐️button, also leave ur lovely comments and lastly do follow me...

Thank you everyone,

For now bye bye 👋
TC,
See you again with the new next chapter,

SB💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...