My Lovely Husband

By Myhearttellsastory

Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

2.8K 144 21
By Myhearttellsastory

Hii everyone ☺️.
Thank you so much for reads..
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy ᕙ⁠(⁠☉⁠ਊ⁠☉⁠)⁠ᕗ.
-----------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
----------------

Taehyung is giving lecture in University as he's teaching them about different strokes if brushes and how they are used in different paintings.

" So as you all can observe...how different strokes can be used in your work...but it is necessary to know when and how to use them..." He says and look at his class where few are admiring him while few are sleeping and others are just looking bored .

As he's going to say something the bell rang and the students left from there ,he pouts and sat down.

" God...did I choose wrong career , he's fed up with students tactics of learning.

He took his book and ipad leaving the class going to the staff room ,as he walk in the corridors many students whistle looking at him passing by as why not you not see such beauty right . Taehyung is wearing simple top and jeans with sneakers done the look with ligh make up.

" Good morning mam..." Someone says he never nods and fastly walk in staff room.He signs as he found it almost empty.

He say on his desk and bang his head on desk , groaning in frustration he Huff and lie on the wooden desk.

Well if someone ask him why he's frustrated ,so he's angry as his parents arranged a meeting for him and it's not a regular meeting but a marriage proposal they got from someone he didn't know.Last night his mom's close friend call her to tell her that their pandit ji found a good groom for him and he should let Taehyung meet him .

So today he have to go and meet him ,in a restaurant at lunch .

" Yoo...taetae..." He yelps as he got scared and look at his friend with side eye .

" You scared me Minnie...." He pouts and Jimin went to him to hug him from back.

" Why my taetae us so sad huh...what happened" Jimin look at him with glint in his eyes .

" You know very well Minnie..why I'm so frustrated.. I don't want to get married chim... and not an arranged one ..." He Huff . aligning the text book on his table.

Jimin look at his friend and signs knowing very well how hopeless romantic..no no... he's not romantic but anti romantic friend of his.

" Tae ..just go and meet ,what else could go wrong hmm .. and if you don't like him just reject him.. clearly ok..." He pat his back and left from there as he have a lecturer to attend .

" Let's hope I don't murder anyone...today" he smiles and sat on the chair thinking hard how to make this boy run away.

Soon the university got over and Taehyung went back to his home to only found pandit ji sitting there having a chat with his mom.

" Oh tae.. you're back.. come look pandit ji is here ...I'm just asking him about the person whom you're going to meet ..." He giggle nervously and walk to them before greeting him.

" Well I could see why Mrs Jeon is so eager to make you her son in law Taehyung... you're very beautiful" pandit ji says giving him blessings.

" Thank you...mom.. I'm going to my bedroom.." he literally ran from there .

As he reach to his room he grumble and look at his phone where there's the address of the the place his mom and Mrs Jeon arrange the meeting of him and his soon to be husband as his family assumed.

The evening comes soon as Seokjin went to Tae's room to check if he's ready or not .

He open the door and whistle looking at him ," wow .. Taehyung I didn't know you were this eager to meet your future husband...huh!" Taehyung glares at his hyung who laugh at him.

" Oh please hyung...as if I'm going to let him have his dinner.. he's going to ran away as soon as he will come face to face.." he says says doing some action with his hands and Seokjin stiff a laugh.

" Oh tae...who will make you understand huh!" He shakes his head .

" What to make him understand Jin..." Soon a man with dimples comes in his room and Taehyung ran to him , hugging him .

" Hyung...look they all are sending me off..." He pouts as he complains.

" Well who want to send you away my teabear...but I can't say something if mom and jinni involved in it ,you know me .." he stood his hands up and Taehyung glare at him mumbling something.

" Then go....I'm not going to save your ass next time you try to lie to hyung..." He smirks as he saw the colour of his brother's face drown and his brother in law fume in anger.

" What lie...KIM NAMJOON. YOU DAEE TO LIE TO ME AGAIN...HUH..." and soon Namjoon make a run to save his life , Taehyung giggle looking at them but soon shines as he saw the time.

" Ok .tae it's easy just go and reject him cruely..on his face...yes...you could do it..." He assure himself and get start getting ready .

On the other hand Jungkook mood is off too ,he's in his office but his mom told him to go on a blind date with whom she set him up.

" Aah...I'm going to get bald soon...". He shouts in anger but soon compose himself and make a call to his secretary to order a bouquet of flowers.

" Yeah... and also tell Sam to get my car ready I'm coming down in half an hour..." He cuts the call and start doing his work.

Standing up at correct time he reach down and his secretary gave him the rose bouquet he nods his head and thank her before taking the keys from his driver.

" I'm going to drive ..you can go home.." he tells him and say inside the car .

" I wish ..I could tell mom , I like someone..but she likes you...who are you that my mom can't stop talking about huh!" He look ahead of the road and turns to the road where the restaurant is.

He soon reached at a very luxurious restaurant and get out the car ,taking his blazer with him he wear it and took out the bouquet from back seat .The velvet took the car keys and bow to him.

" Ok.. Jungkook you got ,how bad it could be right .." he nods to himself before he walk towards the restaurant entrance.

He look around the restaurant and he gets why his mother like this so much.

" Hello sir .. would you like me to get you a table?" He look at the lady and keep a blank face making her scared .

" No.. I have a reservation under Jeon?" She gasps as she heard the name and welcome him .

" This way Mr Jeon... please" she directs him to where the VIP tables are.

" This is your table Mr Jeon... would like to have something now ..?" Jungkook shook his head as no and said he's waiting for someone.

" Just give a call Mr Jeon...when you're ready to order " she left from there but not before taking a glance at the hot ceo.

He humms as he look at his watch , there's still few minutes left to be 8 pm.hes early .

He sips some water doesn't know why he's so nervous and uncomfortable suddenly.Soon he heard sound of heels clicking the floor and he got up to turn around.

Taehyung walk fastly as he thought he might be late ,he ask for the table under the Jeon and got escorted there .He thank the girl and went inside giving himself some confidence.

Soon he saw a tall man with broad shoulders wearing a tux stood up and turn around.As Jungkook turns he felt his throat dry , and hands shivering because damm there's no way he could be the same pretty boy he's keeping an eye on.

Taehyung is wearing a classic black jumpsuit with heels and earrings looking very beautiful and like a diva as Jimin says.

" Mr...Mr Jeon..." He stutter because why not when a hot and handsome man is standing there , waiting for you as your date he's gone and think his mission of making him run away is abort .

Jungkook comes out of trance and clear his throat." Yes...you are ... Mr Kim..." He asks , but frown when he found the said person in daze and smirk soon when he got that Taehyung is checking him out.

Taehyung gulps as he look at all the piercing and tattoo too.Jungkook is look so hot in his tux .

" Mr Kim..are you there ?" Jungkook speaks loudly making Taehyung got red as he embarrassed himself.

" I'm..I'm.. sorry..well I'm Taehyung..Kim Taehyung" he introduced himself before standing in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook like the Name," I'm Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook.. please have a seat..." Taehyung nods and Jungkook pull the chair for him making Taehyung heart flutter ,aah..such a gentleman.

Jungkook sat on his side and both got awkward not knowing what to say.

" So what do you do.. Jungkook shi..." He asks look down at his fingers.

" I'm a CEO Taehyung..if I could call you that ..'" Jungkook doesn't want formalities in between them.

" Oh . that's... that's a busy job..." Jungkook chuckle and Taehyung look at his face and a sudden thought came into his mind he's like a bunny.

" Well I heard from mom..that you are profesor...in University " Taehyung nods and Jungkook compliment him making his shy .

" Oh...my bad ..this is for you..." Jungkook gave him the bouquet and tae look at the beautiful flowers taking it from Jungkook.

" Oh my god ..it's so pretty Jungkooksii..thank you.." he smiles brightly and Jungkook want to capture this moment.

" Well . I want to give this to you, before but I forgot these beautiful flowers when I see someone more beautiful than them" he says with a soft smile on his face .

And Taehyung felt his heartbeat rising ,he tap his cheeks and thank him.

" What would you like to order ... Taehyung?" They both order the meal and soon start having a conversation.

Both found they have same interest between each other.

Soon Taehyung and Jungkook left the restaurant and walk outside just to take a walk as Jungkook suggested.

" So...what do you think Taehyung...do .do you want to meet again....?" Jungkook cross his fingers behind his back.

Taehyung stop and look at him .He had a great time with him , and he likes this small feelings he's having after when he's near Jungkook.

" I... I like it today what we have Jungkookshii.. and I hope you like it too..." Jungkook cooed at his adorable face and hesitatly took Taehyung's hand in his making tae shy.

" I like you Taehyung... seriously I never felt this comfortable around anyone I've met before...but with you I.. I could be me ...you make me feel things tae ...so will you like to go on a date with me again... and see if I'm capable and deserving to be your future partner?" Jungkook bite his lips and wait for Taehyung to say something.

Taehyung giggle looking at the muscle bunny getting so nervous.

" Jungkooksii... I already said , I like it today..and I like you too ..,you don't judge me by my choices and hear my opinions and many man doesn't do that ..so I would love to go out again with you..." And Jungkook smiles so hard and tighten his hold on Taehyung's hands before pecking it lightly.

" Thank you..." He whispered and soon they both are in car ,as Jungkook offer to drop Taehyung home .

Soon they reach at Kim's house and standing in front of each other to say good bye .

" So I'll see you...." Jungkook nods and Taehyung took the flowers and turn to his home but Jungkook calls him making him stop.

Taehyung asks him what but Jungkook laugh and walk to him making Taehyung nervous but got surprise as he bends down to tie the knot of his heels .

And there Taehyung know he got the perfect man ,of a man with such high class could bend on his knees without caring anything just to tie his heels then he can imagine what he could do for him.

" You don't have to..." He whisper looking down at Jungkook.

Jungkook look at him and smile, " well I heard somewhere a king only get on his knees for his queen... and I'm already there Taehyung... and I see no way back from here neither my heart ...so I hope you could have me on your mercy my queen" and a tear drop from Tae's eyes because of his sincerity and honesty.

He drop the flowers and get on his knees to hug him tightly making Jungkook stumbled back but hug him back.

" You left me speechless Jungkooksii.... and I think my heart also got to know who's going to rule over it ..." Jungkook wrap his hands around his waist and tighten the hold to just capture the moment in his heart .

" There first ever hug.... and confession of feelings"

-----------------------------------------

So here's the update.
Thank you for reading and votes .
Take care 😘.
See you soon 💚💜.
Purple You 💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
240K 8.4K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
84K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
342K 25K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...